PDA

View Full Version : Satanic royals and regalia in popular culture (sports, music, movies, etc.) ...

Zook
26th December 2010, 14:04
The front page of the online ESPN website this morning (Dec.6.2010) has this:
http://espn.go.com/

The Miami Heat are replete with satanic symbolism. The red and black colors. Lebron James making the Illuminati sign of the horns with his left hand. Zionism's six-point star (made to look like a snowflake). Lebron's tattoo is so complex upon first glance, that one wonders what symbolism may be buried there ... I mean, whatever happened to the simple days of etching your woman's name or face?

Heat <=> Hell??

Which segues into the topic of names for professional and collegiate sports teams:
New Jersey Devils
Duke Blue Devils
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Depaul Blue Demons
Tampa Bay Devil Rays (now just Rays)
Arizona State Sun Devils
etc.

These are just the obvious names. They're not quite at the point of renaming the Boston Bruins, the Boston Baphomets ... just yet.

Question begs: why is there even one team allowed to worship the warlords of darkness? In case it's not obvious, I mean allowed by the people ... not prohibited by the government. I'm a strong believer in the First Amendment. You'd think there would be massive boycotts of their merchandise. What next ... the celebration of serial killers? Oh, wait ...

:typing:

Seikou-Kishi
26th December 2010, 14:08
Hmm, I'm not so sure that names like New Jersey Devils mean anything at all; for one thing, the New Jersey Devil is a local myth/'cryptid', and for another thing, to call someone a "demon in the sack" doesn't necessarily mean they're an incubus/succubus

observer
26th December 2010, 14:55
The word 'Satanic' has connotations attached that causes most individuals to relate to Biblical interpretations. Don't allow your thought process to get trapped in the semantics of a word. Our 'conditioning' is designed to trap our thoughts in this behavior. One might just as easily use the term demonic, or dis-incarnate spirits, or, more accurately, extra-dimensional reptilian lifeforms to have the same meaning.

If one researches the evidence long enough, one will eventually come to the conclusion this particular reality is controlled by extra-dimensional reptilian lifeforms.

The symbolism used by the controlling elite (royals) is an integral part of the 'mind control' process. Those corporations that are anointed to be 'successful' are compelled to attach the reptilian symbols as part of the process.

They are very clever at what they do....

Zook
26th December 2010, 17:29
Hi Observer,

The word 'Satanic' has connotations attached that causes most individuals to relate to Biblical interpretations. Don't allow your thought process to get trapped in the semantics of a word. Our 'conditioning' is designed to trap our thoughts in this behavior. One might just as easily use the term demonic, or dis-incarnate spirits, or, more accurately, extra-dimensional reptilian lifeforms to have the same meaning.

True enough. Satan is also an East European family name (e.g. Miroslav Satan, the NHL hockey player). Having said that, it's primary usage is as a shibboleth for all things evil (in the putative dualistic battle between the forces of good and the forces of evil). Life is - as you've correctly intimated - more complex than that. A tug-o-war between opposite termini, if you will. IMHO, our best modeling in the third density is to have a bivalent terminal or linear value system with 1 representing (forces of good) and 0 representing (forces of evil).

Granted, some prefer a parabolic value system where good is not inherently good, and evil is not inherently evil. In mathematical terms, f(x) = y = x*x (with symmetry about the y-axis). This yields a positive result equally for positive-X (good) and negative-X (evil). IMHO, parabolic systems do not distinguish between morality and immorality; pain and pleasure; right and wrong; killing and being killed; perpetrator and victim; etc. They also falsely map other dualities such as the gender duality; for example, men and women are not equal ... men are superior in some ways and women are superior in some ways ... but that doesn't imply they are equal in the same ways. In fact, rarely is this the case. The notion of equality between men and women is a notion of unresolved inequalities. To wit, we don't know how to properly resolve the various inequalities (I'm not even sure that is possible), so we grant all members of society and both genders (and transgenders) an amorphous understanding of generalized equality.

Getting back to the linear model ... the tug-o-war is being pushed towards zero. I'm slightly disappointed in our collective effort to push things back towards unity. Hope there is better effort in 2011.

If one researches the evidence long enough, one will eventually come to the conclusion this particular reality is controlled by extra-dimensional reptilian lifeforms.

I'm glad you have that confidence, Obs. Myself, I'm confident that extra-dimensionals exist ... just not sure how much they are controlling this third density. So far, from the evidence I've seen, much of the evil in this third density, e.g. the push to zero ... is coming from intradimensionals who've lost self-recognition ... and have found a deluded state of existence here in this third density that is rife with false proportion, full hubris, few compatriots. There's a recent video on Avalon that shows a herd of charging buffalo frighten some perspective back into a much smaller preying herd of lions. The agents of unity against the agents of zero, if you will. Unity won hands down, both times. When the lions grouped to secure food (e.g. the baby water buffalo) and the individual bull buffalo ran off .... and again, when the bull buffalo came back with the rest of the herd, which prompted the group of lions to disband and run for their individual lives, lallowing the baby buffalo to reattach to the herd. Here, I'm using both senses of unity (the goodness sense and the co-operative sense). The lions were serving goodness when they collaborated and caught potential food ... and serving evil when they ran off in individual directions. The bull buffalo was serving evil when it ran off, abandoning the baby as the lions charged ... and was serving goodness when it came back with the herd to rescue the baby.

This third density is full of answers for those brave enough to look for them. Humble opinions all around.

The symbolism used by the controlling elite (royals) is an integral part of the 'mind control' process. Those corporations that are anointed to be 'successful' are compelled to attach the reptilian symbols as part of the process.
They are very clever at what they do....

True enough in the sense of cleverness, Obs.

IMHO, they have decided to join the band of lions not for the purpose of goodness (e.g. securing food) ... but for the sake of power and control, e.g. the purpose of evil. But here is that amazing video again (much thanks to Hurritt for posting it): http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9575-Amazing-wildlife-clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM&feature=player_embedded

:smow::smow::smow::typing::smow:

Beth
26th December 2010, 17:38
Hey Zook, funny you should mention that since I've thought about it quite a bit lately. On my site I have individual game threads that I post, with team logos as well. Some of the logos are so friggen scary. I'll post a few

Northwestern State Demons http://a.espncdn.com/i/teamlogos/ncaa/50x50/2466.png

Wake Forest Demon Deacons http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:0_uZZ_i_0yxgDM:http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/truthserum607/College%20logos/WakeForest_DeamonDeacons.png&t=1

Notice the sun symbolism around the Tiger in this one http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-V18sGzH3YA/Su8c0XUpInI/AAAAAAAABMg/YX39N-gH7Ok/s400/idaho-state-logo.gif

Duke Blue Devils http://www.thesportscouncil.org/images/teams/duke.jpg

Central Connecticut State Blue Devils http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/content/bm.pix/logo-central-connecticut-state-200x200.s100x100.jpg

Dale
26th December 2010, 17:54
How about the spooky Olympic mascots for the 2012 games?

http://www.geekosystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/london-olympic-mascots-2012-e1274295066706.jpg

The angry fellow on the left has a capstone with an eye just above his head, among other oddities.

Carmody
26th December 2010, 18:30
A friend of mine is a historian. We were watching the start of a Paramount pictures film for a few minutes while I was messing with the set up of his new flat screen TV, yesterday.

I joked, "oooh, look at that rock and the stars surrounding it! It's a sign! It's the mark of the Illuminati! The evil aliens and the evil Freemasons are working together!"

He told me to be careful about that. He said there were 15 basic symbols and organizations of symbolic components that have been in constant and repeated use for the past many thousands of years, and he said they have remained relatively unchanged.

And that people know (instinctively or otherwise) this and use them in all kinds of different ways, all the time. Not because they are all rotten (the given people or organization), it is just that they want to invoke the feeling of being from and in the right space with regard to showing themselves or their organization's front, when speaking to or integrating with others. They use the undercurrent of that given non-verbal communication as a projection into the world. 'The classic look and feel', for lack of a better way of phrasing it.

The other thing is that the word Satan. Satan, IIRC, means 'one who carries out the judgment of the gods' and was apparently the folks who came'a knockin' on your door to carry out the judgment of the gods. Ie, a justice of the peace and/or executioner. So, seeing or witnessing a 'satan' was a sign that one had better dig a hole, NOW, and take cover (get to the choppa!!) as it was about to come down, in whatever form it was going to.

So we have satans, PLURAL, and then Lucifer, the fallen angel of the dawn.

Since it is Judaic in origin ("Satan"), Torah, this is why you see it coming out of eastern Europe in the form of a family name.... the whole diaspora thing out of the original Judea, to the deep eastern Slavic areas, the Khazarian-Jew bloodline mixing, the resultant and emergent Talmud/Zionism thing (approx 900AD).. and then the movement across to eastern Europe proper -the mixing up in now modern Poland, Slavic states, eastern Russia, the Ukraine, etc.

shiva777
26th December 2010, 18:37
Beth,,the reason for so many evil looking sports logo's may be that such big sport organisations are being used to dumb down humanity and keep them feeding their time,emotions and energy in to things that are in essence,meaningless and pointless distractions and great ways to keep people in their reptilian brains..

Carmody
26th December 2010, 18:57
The case of this whole thing is, IMO, a combination of projection and realities. Takings stock in one's self ..and where exactly the origins of the given ideas and projections into this subject end up being in the given individual self, is, IMO critical to keeping balance, here.

And I hesitate to say, Shiva, (but I'm saying it anyway) you've been quite naughty with respect to learning to pause for thought, to take a few deep breaths, so to speak. :) To balance. Although the above post is one of the most calm and centered I've seen from you -yet.

Regardless... It takes all kinds and your input is appreciated and welcome.

I recently had a rep for a company approach me about the naming of products, and that rep was upset that the names chosen for products seemed, to him..obscure.

So he wanted the names of the products to be simplified and minimal. So morons could 'get it'. to keep it simple.

I asked him, is that what we are are trying to invoke, to project out to the world? Is that our core target audience? Is this a bottle of coke, or a sports team? Is that our target audience?

Not at all, I said, Our target audience may have the odd sociological and cultural illiterate in the group, but in the vast number of cases (minimum of 75%) they have a minimum of a college diploma. Thus.. appealing as the projection of an elevated state of awareness... FOR our clientele to SEE US as being in - that is the way to go. We have to illustrate a point of unfolding, not simplicity that has no reach.

ie, Zen is not even remotely complex, it is just that the given being's awareness may yet to have evolved to the point of unfolding that allows it to see this simplicity in a point of clarity.

Two entirely different things for two entirely different sets of clientele.

What I'm saying, is, that when I see a logo or such, I look to what the target is. What is the whole thing about? What part of my monkey's chain are they trying to yank, or are they even aware of how these things are done, when they designed the logo/name/title/presentation?

The best, in this arena....they do it on multiple levels.

observer
26th December 2010, 21:29
I'm glad you have that confidence, Obs. Myself, I'm confident that extra-dimensionals exist ... just not sure how much they are controlling this third density. So far, from the evidence I've seen, much of the evil in this third density, e.g. the push to zero ... is coming from intradimensionals who've lost self-recognition ... and have found a deluded state of existence here in this third density that is rife with false proportion, full hubris, few compatriots.

zookumar, my brother,

My confidence is the result of nearly fifty years of research into this very phenomenon.

If one were a member in one of the many cabalistic secret societies that permeate the elite ruling structures directing this particular third density reality, one would realize the entities these 'club' members are conjuring-up in their secret ceremonies are not of this particular third dimension - thus making these entities extra-dimensional.

All one need do is study these occult practices and one realizes these extra-dimensional demonic entities are 'directing' the course of human affairs. They have always directed the course of social structure - since the Dawn of Civilization - the evidence is irrefutable.

Calling these entities Satanic is limiting. (which is exactly what these extra-dimensional reptiles want) This was the point of my comment #3

This opinion is the result of many years of observations.... nothing 'humble' about it....

shadowstalker
27th December 2010, 00:11
Hmm, I'm not so sure that names like New Jersey Devils mean anything at all; for one thing, the New Jersey Devil is a local myth/'cryptid', and for another thing, to call someone a "demon in the sack" doesn't necessarily mean they're an incubus/succubus

Agreed
I sometimes wondered if even good folks aren't just reading into things.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Beth
27th December 2010, 00:15
Well the ones I listed were colleges and university logos and names. I also walked around the University of Michigan campus this year and found a ton of masonic symbolism in many of the buildings/structures. I think in certain cases, yeah, could be nothing. In others, it's ritualistic symbolism.

observer
27th December 2010, 00:24
I think in certain cases, yeah, could be nothing. In others, it's ritualistic symbolism.

Simply a point of fact, Beth,

In the entire universe, there is no coincidence....

Only synchronous events....

shadowstalker
27th December 2010, 00:31
Beth you Right about the universities and such for those types pf building, as these universities where designed and made for the Rich hierarchal learners of the past, the only reason why they let us so called lay folks go in, is because they want our money and to control what they do know from the masses. the students they do like they buy as it where to learn more for there benefit.
It's like being a mason if you follow there rules well enough you can be 33rd if not then oh well.

take to professors for instance, they both have the same degree from the same university and work at the same university, but one is "in the know" and the other isn't. One also has more money then the other, hmm I wonder who's blood line the richer/IN THE KNOW one has. But at the same time he wont tell you all he knows, unless your in his club.

Dale
27th December 2010, 00:52
take to professors for instance, they both have the same degree from the same university and work at the same university, but one is "in the know" and the other isn't. One also has more money then the other, hmm I wonder who's blood line the richer/IN THE KNOW one has. But at the same time he wont tell you all he knows, unless your in his club.

A bit of an interesting comment.

Many of you know I work in an academic setting; usually at local colleges or universities. One of the strangest observations I've had, concerning some of my colleagues, is that not much is different than what I can recall from grade school. Little groups scattered about the grounds; occupying a plethora of roles, paradigms, and attitudes. Though the stakes are a bit higher, not much else has changed.

I can only assume this observation applies to other fields, as well.

Galaxy
27th December 2010, 02:47
I don't see anything wrong with their methods. Symbols have been misused since the beginning of time in order to influence current and personal beliefs. I don't think anyone can judge a spirit...even the devil...without knowing who he/she/it actually is. I find it easier to be less paranoid when i believe only in the things i have witnessed with my own eyes. I take small meanings out of symbols to establish a chain of my own beliefs in the form of code in which only like minded people will be able to understand. It seems everyone else is doing the opposite to gain certain attention and embrace from large masses of individuals. Ever noticed that when you get a tattoo everyone wants to know what it means? even if it is something simple that could have been guessed? or how everyone asks your heritage like it really matters? like for some reason by knowing your beliefs or heritage they will be able to conjure up enough information about you or something. Strange...

Seikou-Kishi
27th December 2010, 03:39
The reason, Shadowstalker, that they allow anybody into university isn't for money, they've a lot better ways of taking wealth from people, but because universities are secular cathedrals; they tell people what to think and how to think it. Dissenting voices are wrong and a sense of sheer confidence verging on the arrogant in one's sense of intellectual infallibility is inculcated to cement in place the correct mindset for hoi polloi

shadowstalker
27th December 2010, 07:09
The reason, Shadowstalker, that they allow anybody into university isn't for money, they've a lot better ways of taking wealth from people, but because universities are secular cathedrals; they tell people what to think and how to think it. Dissenting voices are wrong and a sense of sheer confidence verging on the arrogant in one's sense of intellectual infallibility is inculcated to cement in place the correct mindset for hoi polloi
Actually, I can be both, they don't care money is money. Control is control.
They do it there way on any level they deem fit.

And truth be told they are still gonna make the money, no matter, how much one gets from a loan.

It's just to funny for me, I see all these people going in and out of these collages and universities and still can't get a good paying job for all the time and money spent.
Only a few lucky ones can accomplish that.

str8thinker
27th December 2010, 07:15
This is a very interesting thread to me as what is being discussed here is fundamental to our interest in being part of this forum - learning the truth about the real world and ourselves.

As with many things in life, the emotions that symbols and objects arouse in us is by no means predictable. Take something like the swastika (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika). To both Buddhists and Hindus it represents a sacred religious symbol. Its name in Sanskrit translates as "that which is associated with well-being" or "lucky charm". To victims of Nazism it evokes hatred and fear.

Can symbols have absolute meanings and effects? Is it possible to evoke a devil by painting a pentagram and carrying out a ritual? I have yet to see proof.

Therefore, the only importance of such symbols and images to the vast majority of us lies in how we react to them. They may induce positive emotions, negative emotions, both or neither, depending on our conditioning. Often, our reaction may be related entirely to personal experience, independent of any mass conditioning.

In the worst case, a hypnotically implanted suggestion may force us to behave irrationally, and this is completely unconscious.

In the best case, we are fully conscious and aware of all possible significances. A good example of this is listening intently to someone speak, or reading every word and "between the lines" as well. Entirely objectively.

Somewhere along an awareness scale* between these two extremes we may find ourselves with what we think are fresh insights as to the way symbols are used to spread hidden messages in plain view, or to manipulate other people to think or act in a certain way. The more distressing this seems to us, the more power we are allowing these symbols to have over us. What happens when we run out of neutral icons, when every symbol has a hidden meaning? Do we lock ourselves in our rooms, afraid to step on cracks? Can we no longer say, a rose is a rose is a rose?

The antidote is for us to confront and control the symbols around us. Draw a swastika, draw a pentacle, hang it around your neck as a protective amulet (its original purpose), take any icon we fear and copy it, caricaturise it, make a mockup of it*, make it one of our own possessions, then infuse it with our own personal recipe of happiness and sunshine to immunize us from any negativity projected onto it.

*I make no apologies for introducing concepts from Dianetics and Scientology, the original intent of which was to create more able human beings to the best of our potential, and for those more aware to be in a position to help those less so. That these simple precepts have degenerated into what Scientology has become today is IMO deplorable.

He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, he is a fool - shun him.
He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, he is a child - teach him.
He who knows, and knows not that he knows, he is asleep - wake him.
But he who knows, and knows that he knows, he is wise - follow him.

Zook
27th December 2010, 20:10
Hello Galaxy (just curious ... All Too Near? Or Far Far Away?)

I don't see anything wrong with their methods. Symbols have been misused since the beginning of time in order to influence current and personal beliefs. I don't think anyone can judge a spirit...even the devil...without knowing who he/she/it actually is. I find it easier to be less paranoid when i believe only in the things i have witnessed with my own eyes. I take small meanings out of symbols to establish a chain of my own beliefs in the form of code in which only like minded people will be able to understand. It seems everyone else is doing the opposite to gain certain attention and embrace from large masses of individuals. Ever noticed that when you get a tattoo everyone wants to know what it means? even if it is something simple that could have been guessed? or how everyone asks your heritage like it really matters? like for some reason by knowing your beliefs or heritage they will be able to conjure up enough information about you or something. Strange...

I hear ya! But I think there's another layer of understanding that is involved here. Part of the problem, IMHO, is that we seem to have lost this layer of understanding as part in parcel of our sheepification. Let me explain. In any just, free, fair, open, truthful society, rights exist as a coupling with responsibilities. When we only promote the rights and ignore the responsibilities, then we end up with a society that no longer works because everyone will end up being aggrieved. For example, your right to swing your fist ends at my right to have an undamaged nose. Your right to shout 'Fire!' ... ends at the end of a crowded theatre. It is your responsibility to hold your fist and to silence your vocal chords in the appropriate situation. Understanding that rights and responsibilities are a meme-couple, let's proceed to the Devil.

Does the Devil have any rights? Sure ... as long as he upholds his responsibilities.
Question begs, has the Devil ever been responsible? If the answer is rarely, if at all. Then you've answered the first question.

IMHO, the Devil has far fewer rights than the average person ... and precisely because the average person is far more responsible.

Is the usage of symbolism a right, then? It sure is ... the First protects that right in America.
Is ritualistic symbolism a right, then? If the rituals have been shown to undermine society (e.g. truth, justice, fairness, freedom, openness, etc.), then the answer is self-evident. No one has the right to undermine the very society in which they live. In political terms, that is sedition. Certainly, there is ample proof that the Devil's workshop produces only those things that undermine society. That being said, the concept of the Devil is the very idea of undermining the good in society.

Indeed, if you do all the math ... dot the I's, loop the P's and cross the T's ... you'll find that the human units that compose free and open societies, have privileges and rights (and responsibilities) whereas the Devil only has privileges. When the Devil abuses even the privileges given to him ... then a functioning society has the obligation to remove him from society (either temporarily or permanently).

I've given you a reasoned template for a working free and open society. Alas, existing society had been turned on its head centuries ago by the ritualistic Devil and his workshop of bought souls. They are making the rules because we are letting them make the rules. And so, I submit to you that the Devil's methods (including ritualistic symbolism) need to be challenged; to be attacked; to be boycotted; to be judged. In short, there is no place for the Devil's ritualistic symbols in a good society. Non-ritualistic symbols, by contrast, pose no threat and should be accorded the full protections of speech (e.g. you know the chubby guy with the red fork who's always dueling with the chubby guy with the wings and halo ... that sorta thing). But if you can identify the ritualism, then the symbol must go ... if it is allowed to stay ... well, let's just say that we have that situation now. From apathy to the horsemen of the apocalypse, ye shall be delivered.

Humble opinions all around.

:smow::smow::smow::typing::smow:

wynderer
27th December 2010, 21:50
i think this website is relevant to this thread --

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

Seikou-Kishi
30th December 2010, 07:01
Zookumar, the very idea of sedition says that society is more important than the person. I can not say I agree with that when the society is lead by a twisted government

3optic
30th December 2010, 07:18
I can only assume this observation applies to other fields, as well.

It's the same for the entertainment biz. And here I was thinking we were in some unique sort of development arrest..

Seikou-Kishi
30th December 2010, 07:20
This reminds me of a song, Highschool Never Ends by Bowling for Soup... it's basically about getting out of school and realising the same disappointing cliques and stereotypes still endure

Zook
30th December 2010, 09:07
Zookumar, the very idea of sedition says that society is more important than the person. I can not say I agree with that when the society is lead by a twisted government

I hear you, Seiks. I was deriving my argument from the founding fathers' notion that the government is of the people, by the people, for the people. Clearly, things have turned Pi-degrees for the worse since the days of the wild wood and the free range.

:smow::typing:

chelmostef
30th December 2010, 11:30
Observer-

"In the entire universe, there is no coincidence....
Only synchronous events...."

-I love what you wrote there.

For me its trying to understand or at the very least see these synchronistic events....

Sometimes, I think it is as simple as its great to be a truly conscious being, which in its self is an amazing thing.

vigilantcitizen is a great site one of my first steps towards realization.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

observer
30th December 2010, 22:47
-I love what you wrote there....

Thank you for taking notice chelmostef....