PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Dead Awhile

irishspirit
26th December 2010, 19:27
The next time the CIA comes up with another Osama bin Laden videotape, you might want to compare their images of the alleged al-Qaeda leader to the photograph Iíve provided here. If he looks any healthier than that, then youíre probably looking at an imposter.

Yeah, Osama has definitely seen better days. But give the guy a break, huh? You wouldnít look much better if youíd been dead for nine years.

Oh, by the way, in case youíve just joined us? Osama bin Laden is dead.

He died in the Tora Bora Mountains of Afghanistan on December 13, 2001.

He was buried in an unmarked grave within 24 hours of his death. Case closed.

But donít just take my word for it. Top terror experts, intelligence analysts, academics, government officials, and even major political figures around the globe tend to agree that, ďAll the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.Ē

I know this is old news to most of you, but I think itís important to reiterate this fact. Why? Because Christmas season is upon us, and you know what that means: Terrorism!

http://theintelhub.com/2010/12/24/osama-bin-dead-awhile/

OneLittleFrog
26th December 2010, 20:11
Excellent article, thank you irishspirit. I figured it out when one of the famous videotapes showed 'Bin Laden' with a noticeably darker beard -- right, like he keeps boxes of Lady Clairol 'Midnite Terr'ist Auburn' in the cave.

However, as long as the US needs a Boogeyman, his name will still be occasionally raised. Besides, it rolls off the tongue so much easier than, say, Ahmadinejad (they tried that one, but it never really caught on.)

ďAll the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.Ē
:p

Oh, and the title of the article is great..... ;)

Rocky_Shorz
26th December 2010, 21:18
http://theintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/dead2-300x206.jpg

THIRDEYE
26th December 2010, 21:30
i think the ptb,just want to make americans think hes dead,annoys the hell out of me,just another reason for our goverment to tap in the resorces available in afganastan,not to mention to keep a strategic location,and to keep the population in fear so they have a fall guy to blame when another false flag does occur,they are getting ready to have a big bang im afraid....love,light and aabundance...thirdeye

Richard
26th December 2010, 22:05
http://theintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/dead2-300x206.jpg

That's one really bad photoshop effort.

shadowstalker
27th December 2010, 01:33
Elvis and Osama had coffee this morning at Starbucks today, I saw it with my own eyes, and they where being served by a very cute elf

Lost Soul
27th December 2010, 02:32
But .gov needs a bogeyman so they can keep up the war on terror and deprive us of our rights! How else are they going to keep all those TSA employees from feeling us up and zapping us with x-rays? How else can they justify the wasteful spending and the suppression of the American people?

Galaxy
27th December 2010, 02:40
The only way i feel we can free the human race is to create a new society, a new influence, using the same weapons they use to oppress the people, to free them. I feel all methods conducted indirectly are the only way to ensure recovery. Anything directly, as history has proven, has always ended in war.