PDA

View Full Version : Altered vision, feeling / frequency sensitivites?

LadyRavenHeart
21st October 2017, 18:26
From time to time I have experienced something that has me a little perplexed. This usually happens about an hour after waking in the morning.

I will be going about my usual business when I perceive (initially I thought it was a reflection of some sort) what I can only describe as a strobing type of effect, similar to looking at a light behind moving fan blades. The first time I perceived it, I thought it was external, but came to realise it was something only I could see. It also seems to appear more at times when I am extremely stressed and comes with a sense of foreboding warning.

Although my father had a history of epilepsy, I have been tested and apparently am clear, although I do have fairly severe Fibromyalgia and have had viral meningitis in the past.

I am also very sensitive to power lines, high pitched signals (which I can hear and others can't) - e.g. the frequencies emitted by mosquito deterring devices, televisions etc. Fortunately LED lights and flat screens don't bother me.

My sister, on the other hand, has a problem with traditional watches - they simply stop working a few minutes or hours after she wears them. Her bedside lightbulbs also continually fuse or simply refuse to work. In fact, she has given up using a bedside light, because it became an ornament after just a few uses.

Interesting side note - my sister and I can speed up or slow our heart rates at will. Quite a fun party trick when your friends are paramedics and bring out the Oximeters etc.

Has anyone else experienced these phenomenon?

Sunny-side-up
22nd October 2017, 10:39
I have seen odd paranormal things in my time but, I also experience what I call 'Migraine Eye'
This is a really weird thing, it starts with a realisation that part of my vision/sight is missing. It works very strange , like I look at some one and half their face is missing, then I notice zig-zaging spectrum coloured area of sight, normally for me in the left eye.
So what I'm saying is there is no one reason for experiencing something strange, it could be 'Paranormal' and or medical 0.o
Reality is a mixture of both!

Very interesting about your tuned in or out effect on electrical and or mechanical devices, have you tried directing the effect/power by intention ?

Ernie Nemeth
22nd October 2017, 14:26
Hi.

I turn on/off street lights, sometimes at will. This is a common occurrence, so much so that it no longer even raises the hairs on the back of my neck. When it happens I merely look for other clues in case it is a sign or warning. But no, usually it is just something about me. When I am out of range the light usually reverts back to its normal state...if I go back it is affected again (that's the weird part, the absolute proof part). I've used this trick with certain people and it scares the heck out of them.

I sometimes get the strobing effect. I attribute that to stuck circuitry, like a brain loop. I either breath it out or take some juice or fruit if available. Banana works well.

I also see into things sometimes. Zooming inside into the sub-atomic world. I know it sounds crazy and maybe it is only my imagination. But sometimes I can see the very small right in front of me and it is dis-orienting. That one I have to just ride it out. At first I would be disturbed by the sight and would try returning to normal vision. It usually lasts only a few seconds. Now I just enjoy the altered sight.

bluestflame
22nd October 2017, 15:32
sometimes the pulse is to clear the channels without overloading the circuits , perhaps others it's becoming aware of the subliminal stuff we're bombarded with just under the radar constantly , we begin to see it if we're out of sync with it

dynamo
22nd October 2017, 19:41
...I will be going about my usual business when I perceive (initially I thought it was a reflection of some sort) what I can only describe as a strobing type of effect, similar to looking at a light behind moving fan blades....

Has anyone else experienced these phenomenon?
sounds like you're getting ready for an OBE...
keep it up!
get the vibrations to go quicker and...
well, you'll see.

LadyRavenHeart
23rd October 2017, 13:45
Very interesting about your tuned in or out effect on electrical and or mechanical devices, have you tried directing the effect/power by intention ?

I don't seem to have the power to direct such thing, however, I haven't really tried to be honest. I recall my sister saying that she sometimes can.

Over the years I have discovered a number of things about myself - being an extreme empath for one - and haven't really explored all options fully as yet. I'm only now (at age 47) learning to properly control my empath abilities / anomalies.

LadyRavenHeart
23rd October 2017, 13:51
sounds like you're getting ready for an OBE...
keep it up!
get the vibrations to go quicker and...
well, you'll see.

Never thought of that! Thank you - I will certainly experiment. I have had a few NDE and consequently OBE experiences in the past, but all were involuntary. :-)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I also see into things sometimes. Zooming inside into the sub-atomic world. I know it sounds crazy and maybe it is only my imagination. But sometimes I can see the very small right in front of me and it is dis-orienting. That one I have to just ride it out. At first I would be disturbed by the sight and would try returning to normal vision. It usually lasts only a few seconds. Now I just enjoy the altered sight.

This I can absolutely relate to. This has been with me since very early childhood and sometimes still shakes me up a little, but I do enjoy it immensely now.