PDA

View Full Version : Agenda of Contact, Dimensions and more

cloud9
28th December 2010, 04:55
Videos of Bashar have made it through the forum before but I'd like to share these ones and perhaps have your opinion about them

w4HgKrTEaZI&feature=related

TQPYY00Bvhc&feature=email

xu0EN7S5fUo&feature=email

giovonni
28th December 2010, 05:56
If it resonates and radiates then why would anyone dissipate ~ any of this :clap2:
we are all (potentially) great Masters in the making! :baby:

bilko
28th December 2010, 06:30
I don't know whether he is brilliant or psychotic, either way i had to turn him off. I understand the limitations when mediating and this chap seems to do a good job of getting himself out of the way. Anyway, think the message he promotes is probably more important than the subject of him; although it is not so easy to take it out of the context of him.
I trust myself though and i had to put some music on to clear him from my mind.

Initially i was extremely disappointed with his timescale of 20 odd years. This tells me more about my own perspective of life at the moment than anything else. There are times when i believe nothing can be more exciting than the life we create but lately i have been like a child starring out the window on a rainy day hypnotized by the drum of the rain on the window pane when i should be getting my wellington boots on. Sadly 20 years seems about right although you could double or treble that each time i see one one of our entrusted leaders on the tele though Such is the loss of confidence i have in the direction we are being led. Or i should i say the path we have not found yet?