PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo, FB, YT All seem Hacked.

9ideon
8th December 2017, 07:19
This morning I am seeing site by site being "Hacked" or at least are not coming up anymore...

They all give the following message:

SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

Anyone else having these troubles?

:cheers:

**Seems like a intrusion on my PC" or some similar** Phone camera got hacked as well couple days ago so.

Mods feel free to remove the topic if you wish.

Harley
8th December 2017, 08:24
Quote SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

I did a Google search on this and every hit regards updating Firefox, so I take it that's what you're using?

If you can do it, try uninstalling Firefox completely and then download/install the newest version.

Firefox just issued a major update within the last week so hopefully that should help you.

:)

9ideon
8th December 2017, 08:41
Quote SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

I did a Google search on this and every hit regards updating Firefox, so I take it that's what you're using?

If you can do it, try uninstalling Firefox completely and then download/install the newest version.

Firefox just issued a major update within the last week so hopefully that should help you.

:)

Cheers Harley, am on the fence lately since settings on phone and pc have changed settings without my knowledge (like bluetooth suddenly activated etc). Strangest thing was that my batteries at home (pc, phone etc) drained in secs while being fully charged, my phone literally from 98% to empty in the blink of an eye. I never got an satisfactory answer for that one though, since the batteries of my Notebook and Phone are working normally. Couple of nights ago during field work my phone camera was in use by someone else but me (my phone is pretty much restricted and "stripped" down to basic), so eliminating process in full gear sort of speak, I never assume see.

Now, something else, turning buttons all seem to break down on me, in any case "reverse" on me iso volume going down it goes up etc (microwave, speakers & scroll wheel mouse) and my body hair has been standing up since, well almost a year now and no, not cold (chicken thingy). I guess I might as well see if People here might have some theory about that.

In any case, thx for the reply unfort I cannot delete my FF, it would create disaster for me, lol.

:cheers:

PS: It's also happening on the other browsers I tried.

KiwiElf
8th December 2017, 08:43
FireFox did another auto update just a few hours ago...