PDA

View Full Version : In-joy the Solstice and Happy New Year!!! Leave your wishes here

betoobig
21st December 2017, 19:07
I love you all, and it is easyer to open a thread to all than sending greetings one by one...
THings are moving for all of us. Living in the now is wonderfull and everynow is diferent. Now Solstice time, hope you all enjoy it and get the very best out of it. Also like to say to all to have a wonderfull new year...
Feel free to leave here written your whishes for yourselves , humanity, mother earth , etc..
My whish is let LOVE run free through out creation.
Much love

Sunny-side-up
21st December 2017, 19:10
Thx betoobig

Massive hugs and Kisses to all and every thing living.

Oh and Happy Crimble to all as well :)

wondering
21st December 2017, 19:37
May we all come to really know who we are, and use our enormous Love and Light to create a New Earth, filled with respect for every living thing and the Mother herself. ❤️✌️😍👏

liderr
21st December 2017, 20:32
Namaste. Cheers, liderr

Michelle Marie
21st December 2017, 20:46
Yes! Yes! Yes! To all of the above.

I love you all, too. Sending love vibes to Avalonians throughout the world.

Blessings to awakening humanity and Our empowered true selves that are taking our world back.

💚💛💜💙❤️😘💛💜💙❤️Power to the Peaceful!!!💚💛💜💙❤️💚💛💜💙❤️

I am awed and inspired by Truth Seekers on this forum and everywhere. Amazing.

In deepest gratitude,
Michelle Marie

Kryztian
21st December 2017, 20:59
Wishing you all Peace, Prosperity, Wisdom and Health for 2018. May you find that you are much loved by others and that you have much love for others. Let this be a great year!

Chris

:happy dog::tea::cheer2::flame::llama::ufo:

Mark
21st December 2017, 21:30
May we learn to truly love ourselves. Only by so doing can we ever begin to love and understand others.

Sunny-side-up
21st December 2017, 21:38
May we learn to truly love ourselves. Only by so doing can we ever begin to love and understand others.

Hi Rahkyt, hadn't seen your name in a while, good to see you :)

Mark
21st December 2017, 21:46
Hello back to you, hope you are well. It is good to be seen! :)

Ron Mauer Sr
22nd December 2017, 02:08
Freedom, well being, joy, love, truth and empowerment for all who want it.

betoobig
22nd December 2017, 08:38
Thank you everyone for your whishes, i love to cheer up Avalon...
Much love

Bruno
22nd December 2017, 14:33
Happy holidays! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year. Keep on growing and waking my beautiful Avalon friends! :heart::star::peace:

RunningDeer
22nd December 2017, 18:16

http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/Greetings/Avalon2017.jpg

kirolak
22nd December 2017, 19:00
You are a bright light, querido betoobig, Lucerito del alba. . .

Frenchy
23rd December 2017, 13:32
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?101060-In-joy-the-Solstice-and-Happy-New-Year----Leave-your-wishes-here&p=1197452&viewfull=1#post1197452 ( Sorry for full post link - unsure how to multi- quote ( even though I clicked the multi - button , duh ! )

Hi Kirolak, I wanted just to quote a bit of Desert Dreamers, post, > 💚💛💜💙❤️😘💛💜💙❤️Power to the Peaceful!!!💚💛💜💙❤️💚💛💜💙❤️ < 'cos it makes me think,
( wishfully ) of something I read somewhere, " & the meek, shall inherit the Earth ! !

I agree, Betoobig, is always , inspiring good feelings, even though, some (many ? ) of us have our own ' crosses to bear ! ' But, wanted to especially send you my greetings, wishes that your Health, Circumstances, Happiness, also are magnified , with the coming year, too..........