PDA

View Full Version : ALLiTiZ - We're Not Alone (conspiracy research song)

ALLiTiZ
5th January 2018, 04:36
Hello Friends,

Today I’m proud to bring you a single titled “We're Not Alone” off my upcoming project, i Wonder. This 4-track EP will cover a range of different conspiracy topics this forum loves to discuss. I’ve been making music for over a decade now and I’ve been researching alternative topics for almost the same amount of time. This will be the first time bringing my two passions together into one project. In light of X-Files returning, the cover art for “We're Not Alone” plays off the famous X-Files poster picture that states “I WANT TO BELIEVE” (The original picture on the poster is actually a photo by Billy Meier the show later changed the poster)

On this short, but fast-flowing song, I give the listener a wide range of names and topics that could “wake someone up” if they were to do some research. My goal was to cover themes experienced researchers have found important, many of which I learned from this forum.

Please give the song a listen and feel free to share with anyone and everyone! I'll be releasing a lyric music video soon and the i Wonder EP will be coming out in February. Since the the raps are pretty fast on this song I've attached the lyrics below.

Thank you Project Avalon! The Truth is out there and certainly “We’re Not Alone!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQmm9n2-fTk

Sitting alone searching for something to fill a big hole
On my phone constantly checking the forums
follow the money wherever it goes
Connecting the dots everywhere that I go
But don't believe nothing I'm told
Always discerning info
cross referencing see if heard it b4
If it resonates with me I'm making a note
Disclosure is something you find on your own
You want to know if we're Alone?
The answer is no
It's easy to find that it’s so
been visiting since the planet was born
It's happening now even more than b4
There's alien races that want to be known
some of them call this place home
In Underground bases the aliens roam

I went with Alice into the hole
I took the red pill Oh here it goes
Conspiracy research I'm agent Mulder
Conspiracy theorist that's what they call me

Nephilim, reptilians were not alone
Pleiadians, Annunaki, were not alone
Nordics, Mantids were not alone
tall Greys small Greys were not alone

If you into this stuff I can show you the road
Start The Disclosure Project video
Testimony from credible sources
Search all of the names to see what's important
Project Camelot, Whistle blowers
Kerry Cassidy's fighting for us
Some of its disinformation of course
Cause people are paid to you throw you off more
Zecharia Sitchin had something to show
Love Billy Meier some say he a hoax
But one of sweetest stories ever told
UFO sightings the hardest to know
Only takes one and truth is exposed Some UFOs are definitely ours
Secret space program we have for sure but
Don't take my word look into more

---

Here's a link to last song I posted on Project Avalon titled "Better Left Alone" http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?73266-ALLiTiZ-Better-Left-Alone&p=857831&viewfull=1#post857831

https://imgur.com/a/P88zF

Star Tsar
5th January 2018, 06:30
Freaking Awesome!

:bowing:

ALLiTiZ
5th January 2018, 07:01
https://imgur.com/a/CJ96s

Cardillac
5th January 2018, 23:10
as a professional musician (opera singer) by profession (I hate to criticize other musicians- we're all in the same boat, trying to achieve the same goals) you're song would've been much more effective had you sung the beginning a little slower so that all of your words would've been unmistakingly clear-

it's a pet peeve of mine: ever since the 19th century not only opera-singers but most pop-singers (like after the time of Tony Bennett, Della Reese, Ella Fitzgerald, etc.- it's a long list) tend to just mumble their diction expecting people to understand what they're singing-

good God, AlliTZ, I'm not trying to rake you over the coals; anything BUT!- we both love music and try to do our best; this is a 'given' :-)

but had you not published your written text I wouldn't have understood a word you sang-

but I think this is a sign of the times (you're much younger than I- I come from the 'old school'): it's like: just fast get it over with info that may be disturbing for most people (and you, God bless you, with your text have presented very valid, pertinent info) so most people won't catch it- but expecting people to hear it/catch it-

I hope you understand me; this entry is anything but a personal attack against you; I think your song/text is great- but to make it's greatest affect it needs to be presented a bit slower;

it's like stage performers who think the more hectically/frenentically they do things the more attention they will get; no, it's just the opposite- it's the people who take their time and make slow, calculated mov'ts that receive the most attention-

I hope I'm being able to make sense of myself; I wish you all the best on your further musical endeavors-

stay well!

Larry

ALLiTiZ
7th January 2018, 01:37
Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to listen to this song. If you have not yet, please take a moment to listen. I really think the lyrics will speak to many of you. Not many artists are making music specifically for our community, I wish there was more music that sheds light on the truth.