PDA

View Full Version : Clean Up Mode, Post WW3

Vernaianawa
17th February 2018, 02:58
Some, including oneself, believe that WW3 has come and gone, usually around the 2010 to 2014 timeline, inclusive of 2012/21/12 and 13 13 doorway ( or window ) 26 TH July 2013 ( International Water day and DOOT Day plus 216 days after 2012/21/12 ). Hence thread title Clean Up Mode, this entails a micro macro template a happening and intertwining imo.

Would like to explore with others, micro and macro what's being felt on a personnel and noospheric level ( collective mind ).

I see transmutation of old negative bearing energies as one main facet of these times and many ways of this happening, including use of compassion through death, harsh changes and or perfection within storms, both real and metaphorically.

Looking forward to the adventure of exploring others feeling and findings.

norman
17th February 2018, 03:44
I can handle the idea that WW3 has come but I don't think it's gone yet.

As I feel it, the cleanup IS the war.

What the hell is compassion through death ?

Vernaianawa
17th February 2018, 03:47
Eggysample would be Lady Die, Lady Di was hated and disliked by some people and these same people cried when she passed or at least during the funeral ( noospheric energy transmutation ? ) and did knowt understand why.

norman
17th February 2018, 03:51
If you're trying to set a great revelation of your knowledge, you'd better crack on and jump to the chase, I never liked the cryptic crosswords even when I did look at newspapers.

ZoSo925
17th February 2018, 03:53
World War 3 will involve China. Something is going on and they seem to want to claim the Sea, Tibet and Taiwan

norman
17th February 2018, 03:59
Well, duuughh. yea, China is the skeleton model they want to unroll across the planet, and tack a few extras on here and there.

As I see that scenario, we in the west ( I see you are in NZ tho ) are either expected to collapse into the moronic mind control willingly or they will have a war and make sure we end up signing surrender papers and so lose everything we ever had. Heads we lose, tales they win. Well, that's what I think they've got in mind, at least.

Vernaianawa
17th February 2018, 05:40
Gosh no, this is the norm for me atm anyway, opoligise for words and as they may get taken out of context or as you say, look like I be trying to hide something, will do best at keeping it simple, cheers.

If you're trying to set a great revelation of your knowledge, you'd better crack on and jump to the chase, I never liked the cryptic crosswords even when I did look at newspapers.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Your perception scares me, but many perceive similar is an obvious observation but feel it is changing.

World War 3 will involve China. Something is going on and they seem to want to claim the Sea, Tibet and Taiwan

Sunny-side-up
17th February 2018, 10:54
I feel the 'transhumanism' is taking hold and working towards their goals, so they no wan't disrupt that just yet.
There dose seem to be movement towards a false-flag-Alien invasion/conflict.

So no need for an old fashioned WAR, the countries just join in with the above.
Much easier to work out the goals with that, they can work out before who looses how much of the population and gains resources etc

They can probably carry it on and on.

They are all on the same side as far as I can tell, they just put on the warring show for us O.O

Vernaianawa
17th February 2018, 12:26
A good 2 cents imo Sunny Side Up, do you hope for failure ?.

ZoSo925
17th February 2018, 13:31
I'd really like to know what's going on in China. According to many reports there is a Pyramid in China from the 1st Emperor and there is very dangerous Liquid Mercury there ?

Everything seems tossed to the side, bah, not so important. Let's just build some Islands off the coast and load it with military weapons and technology......

Something is very wrong here. Let's just stop every other issue going on in life and let's all work together and figure this out, because there were reports of same kind of Pyramid and Mercury in Mexico as well ?

I don't trust anything what any government has to say or offer. Hopefully Trump can pull this through in 8 Years. I am predicting massive violence and direst when Trumps 2nd Election takes place

Edit: sounds very spooky yes. I forget the quote from Shiva. It goes like there needs to be destruction first before there is peace or new birth ?

Vernaianawa
18th February 2018, 11:38
What are you feeling within yourself when you think of China.

I'd really like to know what's going on in China. According to many reports there is a Pyramid in China from the 1st Emperor and there is very dangerous Liquid Mercury there ?

Everything seems tossed to the side, bah, not so important. Let's just build some Islands off the coast and load it with military weapons and technology......

Something is very wrong here. Let's just stop every other issue going on in life and let's all work together and figure this out, because there were reports of same kind of Pyramid and Mercury in Mexico as well ?

I don't trust anything what any government has to say or offer. Hopefully Trump can pull this through in 8 Years. I am predicting massive violence and direst when Trumps 2nd Election takes place

Edit: sounds very spooky yes. I forget the quote from Shiva. It goes like there needs to be destruction first before there is peace or new birth ?

Sunny-side-up
18th February 2018, 17:42
A good 2 cents imo Sunny Side Up, do you hope for failure ?.

Of course Vernaianawa.

A great deal of my projected energies go towards it's failure, it's not the final outcome in my time line.
Life and the world/s of humans is far more than one outcome.

Vernaianawa
18th February 2018, 20:22
Xlent, exciting to hear, so your for something as such and not against something ?, yes ?.

Vernaianawa
22nd February 2018, 20:05
What would be involved in a post ww3 clean up besides the continued evolving of humanity and mummy Earth. Imo the energy transmutation of the opposite of love. FEAR . One facet that i have experienced and felt and seen and talked with people acknowledging is judgement. Especially the last week or so. This started with myself before seeing and feeling it outside of myself.

Very important part of the clean up imo.

Vernaianawa
23rd February 2018, 23:40
The self judgement facet is mostly a mummy and daddy ( ones who raised you as such ) assignment to work with in my experience, which assists in one seeing it within themselves being utilized at others, with others, once known within especially.

Now on the macro level how does this facet be known, how does a culture judge itself harshly, from circumcision to catholic cult practices, from childrens horror stories as bed time reading to locking your elderly up in dying homes ( rest homes ) ?.

Mike Gorman
24th February 2018, 01:04
We have not been 'At Peace' since 1939. since that time, and the ensuing Russo-Germanic war, which Russia won and the allies established an uneasy division we have had numerous theaters of war.

At no time have we been a peaceful planet.

As for the WWIII we have not seen anything yet. China owns a good part of the western assets, and real estate. China owns much of the prime agricultural land in Australia, and it is in the process of buying up Tasmania for its own interests and it has a benign, passive caretaker population.

Russia is steadily growing its influence, not a bad thing, I think Russia is the last stronghold of the old European values, and the Christian empire.

The USA is largely an Israeli affiliate.

I think it is much harder to understand the Macro game these days, there is certainly a major power struggle ensuing.

Vernaianawa
25th February 2018, 19:56
You are welcome to Your perception and belief Mike, Feel the macro has become blatantly obvious, look at the same MO for Uganda and South African leaders of late .

We have not been 'At Peace' since 1939. since that time, and the ensuing Russo-Germanic war, which Russia won and the allies established an uneasy division we have had numerous theaters of war.

At no time have we been a peaceful planet.

As for the WWIII we have not seen anything yet. China owns a good part of the western assets, and real estate. China owns much of the prime agricultural land in Australia, and it is in the process of buying up Tasmania for its own interests and it has a benign, passive caretaker population.

Russia is steadily growing its influence, not a bad thing, I think Russia is the last stronghold of the old European values, and the Christian empire.

The USA is largely an Israeli affiliate.

I think it is much harder to understand the Macro game these days, there is certainly a major power struggle ensuing.

Vernaianawa
1st March 2018, 09:15
Feeling vulnerbility with shades of transparentcy, tuning the collective mind atm, 0nce again feeling and seeing this macro micro.
The trancparentcy may be coming about or off the vulnerbilities pinging.

Vernaianawa
3rd March 2018, 00:13
For some understanding science wise , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere

For some understanding less science wise , http://www.lawoftime.org/noosphere/theoryandhistory.html
Like this , 3. Oliver Reiser. In his book Cosmic Humanism (1966), Oliver Reiser, an unusual and little known American visionary physicist and whole systems thinker, advances his idea of the noosphere. In a chapter entitled “The Radiation Belts of Thought,” he puts forth the notion of Earth’s psi fields. His rather elaborate theory - the Psi Fields and the World Sensorium - is based on two discoveries not known to Vernadsky, nor, it would seem, to Teilhard de Chardin - the DNA and the Earth’s radiation belts. Reiser presciently locates the world brain - noosphere - within the electromagnetic field of the radiation belts, including the program of the DNA, which creates the “planetary thought belts.” While Vernadsky and Teilhard de Chardin are quite vague in an actual description of the noosphere, Reiser supplies a great amount of scientific detail, integrating the evolving components of science into a system of cosmoecology, inclusive of Carl Jung’s notion of synchronicity

My experience is that one can link up knowingly with the noosphere, through meditation, self awareness, watching data outside oneself in real time, msn and alternative also etc, it gives one the ability to know and feel the future, understand potentials both micro and macro, so as events and happenings unfold both micro and macro, one can sense the created concentric rings working, some may say templates.

At the moment huge vulnerbility is happening, these will lead to much energy shift in differing ways depending on response both macro and micro.

Anyway was told i best explain myself better.

Vernaianawa
4th March 2018, 00:06
Vulnerable on a macro scale may be anything from the internet going down for a few hours world wide to Clintons confessing crimes, a facet likely will appear micro and macro and the way energies are moving nowadays, sooner than later.

PS And be obvious and seeable.

Michelle Marie
4th March 2018, 01:06
Yes, being pro-active by transmuting energies. While maintaining higher vibrations, watching old energy patterns play themselves out. Also being pro-active by visualizing a restoration period for our planetary home, Gaia.

We are not stuck in time or on 3D or anyone else's timeline. That's just how I perceive things. Operating on the notion that consciousness creates reality here. Collective unconscious is being healed by individuals who are awakening and applying new ways of BEing.

Meditation, or any kind of deep inward attention, brings forth more awareness; more light. I meditate deeply, daily. Heartwave radiation is being used intentionally to raise vibration. I'm using intentions and visioning and expect reliable success.

Receptive to the flow--no pushing the river!

I'm enjoying watching how much critical thinking is occurring. Patterns are becoming evident to many. I'm sure more cataclysms will wake up more.

Polarities caused by politics and media can be resolved by love and taking a stand. I've had conversations that could have devolved into hateful parroting of programmed group think, but I firmly spoke truth and the energy was transformed. Of course, keeping a field of love and acknowledging some good in the moment or person. Sometimes keeping it light with humor.

I've been to 3 poetry readings and the poems I have read have transmuted the energy. One fellow decided not to read his poem because he said that it was too dark and he wrote it a long time ago anyway. Some of the other poets had quite high vibe poems that were quite empowering as well.

It's subtle, but I can see it. Transmutation IS taking place. :sun:

Thank you for noticing!
MM :flower:

Vernaianawa
4th March 2018, 11:09
Kinship. Thankyou.

Vernaianawa
10th March 2018, 05:12
Imo out of that collective vulnerbility came Korean energy transmutation plus.

Vernaianawa
18th March 2018, 06:07
What a busy week indeed, so so much change, this tedx talk about the two monks, the story, is a reflection of our present times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqxxCYnAxo8

onevoice
18th March 2018, 19:11
What a busy week indeed, so so much change, this tedx talk about the two monks, the story, is a reflection of our present times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqxxCYnAxo8

This is a classic tale in Buddhism teachings. The speaker presented the story with eloquence. The solution to the peaceful state is so simple, yet so hard to get to. So close, and yet so far away. The journey from the head to the heart is the hardest journey.