PDA

View Full Version : Will the masses ever really wake or will it always be the minority taking charge?

Gone001
1st January 2011, 01:38
I myself have given up any grand Illusion of the "Mass's" ever truly being waken up. Such a shame because together we truly do have the power. I realize this is a rather pessimistic view but thus far I've seen nothing in a majority sense to make me think otherwise. It seems to me change will happen and is happening regardless but will always come from the Minority's; small dedicated groups like what we have here with Avalon. Minorities and individuals will spark change, for change has to first come at an individual level and from inward-out not the other way around to be true. Jim Morrison put it best when he said-

"How can I set free anyone who doesn't have the guts to stand up alone and declare his own freedom? I think it's a lie – people claim they want to be free – everybody insists that freedom is what they want the most, the most sacred and precious thing a man can possess. But that's bull****! People are terrified to be set free – they hold on to their chains. They fight anyone who tries to break those chains. It's their security…How can they expect me or anyone else to set them free if they don't really want to be free?"

- I see this every day and I'm sure other Avalonians have too. For the shock of those chains breaking is too much too handle for most and can at times be a heavy burden to bare. What do you all think? Will the Mass's ever be truly awake/free; or will it always be in small organized groups such as Avalon? In turn, could it be small groups enlightening the Mass's or will we always be alone in are fight for change/freedom?

Cheers,

Aldous

Carmody
1st January 2011, 02:48
I started in on the idea of critical thinking at a fairly young age. The problem with critical thinking is that it allows the ego nowhere to hide, in the final analysis. A problem for the ego, that is. The ego function could be stated as a non thinking but highly emotional organic machine that is the underlying autonomous mechanism that runs the body, the emotions, and is the source (or pass-through) of the semi-conscious murmurings that become words in your mind. That 'inner voice' is actually formed by your body and ego. It isn't actually "you". No, not at all. However, human psychology and all aspects of psychiatry, will, for the greater part, wholly disagree.

This, so far, is the relatively cutting edge view of how the system supposedly works, regarding human duality constructs. What I'm saying is that you cannot have a voice in your head that is free from emotional and body response characteristics. It is not possible as this is where the voice arrives from. the spirit must work through that 'form' or 'window'. A window that colors everything that tries to pass through.

This is why mediation is about silencing that voice..... and then the intellect, spiritual or dimensional occupant can arise and inject REAL intellect and reasoning into the system. thus, make no mistake.. real and actual meditation..in my direct experience WILL raise your intelligence and clarity by a huge margin. Sadly, or luckily, education has no end. Not that I've seen so far. Endings are for Nascar and bad movies.

One could then surmise, possibly, that the 'muse' in the given person is a combination where the dimensional occupant is integrating with the ego and thus inspiration strikes...apparently.

Ask yourself how much of the general public or masses....how far away are they from dealing with this aspect of reality- and then you may be able to formulate an answer as to how long it will be before change,for them, comes of their own volition.

a response I made today -from another thread:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Scientists Show that They Can Change People's Moral Judgments (the topic was of mechanistic use of magnetism and fields to alter moral judgments in the human brain)

All that is not necessary as a 'foil' or windmill to tilt at. The Stanford prison experiment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment) is one example.

The results of the Stanford prison experiment shows that the autonomous system really is in charge as the results showed that mankind's powers of reasoning are far more situation dependent than what we might like to think..vs being what we LIKE to think they are, which is our individual and personal disposition, our ego ideas on who we are. The line about each of us being capable of killing in the right circumstances - is all to real, for the majority of people.

Then there is the one where the person is asked to help electrocute a 'faked' test subject (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment)..and when the fake subject (person) got test answers wrong..and then the person 'helping' (the real person being tested) is asked to apply lethal voltages to the fake test subject. When the experiment 'head' assures the helping person it is ok to apply the obviously labeled LETHAL increased voltage to the fake test subject, the helping person applies the voltage, most times. ie, something like just over 7 out of 10 would and did apply the lethal voltage, as they were told it was ok to do so.

This means that corrupting the majority of the population's 'moral position'..... is as simple as telling them it is OK -from a position of insinuated or faked authority or position of insinuated/implicated knowledge/intelligence.

This conforms to some degree to the point that Doc Peterson stated (IIRC) in his interview.... about the percentage of people that can be hypnotized or are inordinately receptive to manipulation.

I used to tell people who wondered about these things about how easy it was and is to fire up people's animal based emotional and mental cues and systems. I work with someone who owns a factory. Full of employees. Sometimes I'd be talking to them on this sort of subject.

I'd tell them that if I ran through the building looking REALLY, SERIOUSLY freaked out, and screaming, "Run for your lives!!!"....they would all immediately follow through with the same behavior. 100% of them would, I'd wager.... and they had to agree. Their mental response to my perceived physiological and possibly mental stance of ...'something'. A 'something' that ended up forming and and ruling their mental and physical response.

It was and is a case of physiological and psychological context and stance that is read by the other person through their emotional system and this becomes the foundation of their logic process, as 'fight or flight' actions and reactions take precedent of over logic, in the human body.

It really is as simple as that. Understanding the complexities that can and do occur around those aspects is a large part of the needed basics on getting one's head straight.

In the final analysis it is immensely easy to manipulate people's logic formation from the doorway of their emotional underpinnings, the ones that rule the formation of mental and physical response. The lizard like people among us, the low empathy sociopaths who attempt to run this world, they understand this far better than others... as this is the one thing they DON'T suffer from and is one of the major separations of them as compared to the rest of society.

Thus it becomes one of if not their main methods of manipulating society.

Out of mind - out of sight.

Literally.

Gone001
1st January 2011, 03:19
Carmody- I look at the little voice as an internalized translator between the inner and the outer. Thanks for your post I've enjoyed reading it. I remember seeing the video your talking about involving the volts in high school. We were showed that along with the one were the woman is dying in the street and all the people in the surrounding buildings just watched and did nothing. Very sad to watch; both of them.

Taurean
1st January 2011, 06:07
Many times I get the impression that people are so preoccupied with their own situation that they feel it would be just another burden to take on a new paradigm.

First priority these days, for most people, seems to be what would the financial (security) impact be of adopting a new paradigm.

Ross
1st January 2011, 07:20
While there is division, seperation and borders, not likely. However, its all there in the open when one decides to look and ask the big questions and, in a sense, lets go of the 'education' and starts again. There are also many who do understand, but prefer to stay 'as is'.

Ross

Mulder
1st January 2011, 07:26
Aldous, I see it too - the masses "love their enslavement" and simply can't accept truths like 9/11 - that the TERRORISTS HATE your FREEDOMS - ie, the GOVT hates your freedoms! They basically have as much hope of rebelling as sheep do against the practice of farming (we all know this is a famous quote). It truely is sad and I'm afraid the 51% of asleep people will drag everyone else along with them. But on the positive side, its becoming more and more obvious how we are being manipulated, and as people lose their money, their houses, etc, they could start to wake up.

Teakai
1st January 2011, 09:37
There is a possibility that the people are going to wake up en masse as Planet X draws ever nearer, altering the earths energy fields - and the reptillians are no longer able to hide their true identity.

Pretty hard to maintain a state of denial when the Queen of England is covered in scales and donning a tail :lol:

Can you imagine it?????

BMJ
1st January 2011, 10:50
Hi Guys,
Majority of people are, as it has been said, are complete blinkered by their immediate financial situation to ever be concerned by the truth. So long as they get the house, holidays, kids to school and a new car once in a while they are happy, and happy to be enslaved by the loan or mortgage, I know one guy whom works three jobs to keep up with his payments he works as a clerk, bouncer & security guard.

I don't think people will wake up because of the altenative media but they will be forced to change as a result of external forces beyond their control, e.g. maybe as a result of earth changes or changes in our DNA.

Luke
1st January 2011, 12:57
One need to understand the fact the autonomous system within every single one of us. There are feedback loops 'programmed' into us that are triggered by words or situations. Most people do not even know that their reaction is just programmed response, not the concscious decission they believe it to be.

This is the underlying principle of 'bavarian fire drill' Carmody writes about.

Our lives are, IMO, purposefully designed to consist of those preprogrammed actions, with heavy negative value attached to actions outside of it . Just search the forum for 'fnords' ;)

Mind that this also includes 'sanctioned' opposition (within boundaries of the system)

People will stay within the system, because they think it is only sane to do that. No matter how logically insane it is ... but then, logic is out.of curriculum for most of population.

jcocks
1st January 2011, 14:24
Yes it can be said that people are "asleep" at the moment, but the changing frequencies on this planet will help awaken people in the coming years....People are s-l-o-w-l-y awakening now, and this will only speed up as time goes on.... U just have to be patient :)

THIRDEYE
1st January 2011, 15:03
aldous ty for this post,i myself feek\l the same way watch my friends and family abberated to the fact of change ......the key here and now is free will...sometimes we have to let go and let are family and friends and the masses figure it out for them selves that is what i had to do.....we will recognize who is awake and who isnt by the vibrations that emenate off of us ive seen it happen.....love,light and abundance....thirdeye

gryphynsclaw
1st January 2011, 16:16
Many of these posts remind me of high school kids sitting around trying to be intellectual. As their needs are met by others.
Stay in bed and refuse to go to work... ok.... where do you get your food? grow your own? hunt? Of all the people proposing that strategy how many of you grow a substantial garden and can, freeze, dry what you grow? At what point do you go out and beg or apply for welfare? Both those are living off others and playing into the system.
When they turn off your electricity or your computer breaks down... what then?
At what point does comfort over ride your high attitude?
Some simple facts, starving to death is a miserable way to die.
If you can't obtain food or are not developed to the point of not needing food you will starve.

Don't get me wrong the system does need to change. But, maybe it is time to look at real ways to accomplish this.
First off the message has been delivered on this planet thousands of times in the last couple thousand years and every time the message has been perverted by both good intentioned people and those wishing to maintain power. Mainly because in order to validate that each person is right they insist every other person believes as they do. Ta da... enters control and on a different level the same does and is happening with people insisting they are awake and others need to be too.

IMO if you want change, you stop trying to make every one like you and live your life to your highest ideal.

One thing that comes to mind is the way Christians like to say Christ said the way to god is through me, I think what he said is the way to god is by me. In other word if you wish to develop you spiritual side and reach god then be more like me. Lead by doing. Have you done an unselfish deed with no hope or desire of recognition for doing it?

Personally, I don't think that some magic date will come along and force a critical mass in the spiritual level of earth. That mass will be reach by more people doing the right thing not the selfish thing.

But everyone walks their own journey and that is how it should be, just don't expect to be carried, because that does weigh everyone down.

Brad

Carmody
8th January 2011, 03:40
The uncomfortable truth about mind control: Is free will simply a myth? (http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/the-uncomfortable-truth-about-mind-control-is-free-will-simply-a-myth-2177014.html)

Seikou-Kishi
8th January 2011, 03:47
I think the more uncomfortable truth about mind control is "realising the awful effort required for self-determination, do most people actually want free will?"

JohnBlues
8th January 2011, 04:34
Carmody: Excellent article, it really doesn't inspire much confidence in people in general does it? I'd like to think I wouldn't blindly bow to the whims of someone in "authority" but looking back I remember lots of times that I have..

need.. to... break.. my..social..conditioning!! :yell:

Oldyella
8th January 2011, 05:30
Queen of England Reptillian

Maybe that is why she is known as Queen Liz, LOL.

Teakai
8th January 2011, 05:37
Queen of England Reptillian

Maybe that is why she is known as Queen Liz, LOL.

He-e-e-e-e-ey yeah - I never thought of that!

And here's something else about names:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbaZpMtXDW0

Well, that's settled, then.

Limor Wolf
12th January 2011, 14:41
Aldous,i am sure we all feel like we are knocking our heads against the wall,or sometimes it feels like trying to draw water from the rock..wichever allegory suits you best.but,every once in a while (true,not vey often) its possible to see a sprout of understending rise its head.those are rare,but hopefull moments!

than again,i remember the time i was 'them',i was the man on the street (well,with differences that i later found out),who was not aware of whats happening at all,who refuse to believe that any of the wrongs that been done by governments,cooperations,politicians,pharmaceutical companys are nothing but mistakes that are only results of stupidity and greedyness of the human nature.

lets admitt-there is a lot to swallow here.but lets not give hope.everything is as it should be .there is a purpose for everything,even if we dont get the specific point yet.how do i know it?
because for the last 5-6 years i watched the impeccable nature of the universe...and i also know that we have a lot of freedome in it to decide how and where we wanna take it...

however,i do get you Aldous. its difficult not to be frustrated with the indifference and dumbbing down around us. here is something that did not 'tickle my fancy' while being at work(airport) and seeing the new display of 'Diesel' : i was following peoples gaze and no one seem to mind this massive promoting from the jeans company,look at that message.

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/limorw77/?action=view&current=Picturebestupid059.jpg

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/limorw77/?action=view&current=Picturebestupid065.jpg

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/limorw77/?action=view&current=Picturebestupid060.jpg

(sigh..)

Mmm...how do i put the photos direct on the post without a link?

GK76
12th January 2011, 14:59
He-e-e-e-e-ey yeah - I never thought of that!

And here's something else about names:

<video link removed to save space>

Well, that's settled, then.

Sadly many out there in Youtubeland believed every word of it. It's the only upload on that account... after that the men in white coats took him to a nice little room with special rubber wallpaper. :)

The standard of disinfo is very poor these days. ;)

iceni tribe
12th January 2011, 15:43
Aldous,i am sure we all feel like we are knocking our heads against the wall,or sometimes it feels like trying to draw water from the rock..wichever allegory suits you best.but,every once in a while (true,not vey often) its possible to see a sprout of understending rise its head.those are rare,but hopefull moments!

than again,i remember the time i was 'them',i was the man on the street (well,with differences that i later found out),who was not aware of whats happening at all,who refuse to believe that any of the wrongs that been done by governments,cooperations,politicians,pharmaceutical companys are nothing but mistakes that are only results of stupidity and greedyness of the human nature.

lets admitt-there is a lot to swallow here.but lets not give hope.everything is as it should be .there is a purpose for everything,even if we dont get the specific point yet.how do i know it?
because for the last 5-6 years i watched the impeccable nature of the universe...and i also know that we have a lot of freedome in it to decide how and where we wanna take it...

however,i do get you Aldous. its difficult not to be frustrated with the indifference and dumbbing down around us. here is something that did not 'tickle my fancy' while being at work(airport) and seeing the new display of 'Diesel' : i was following peoples gaze and no one seem to mind this massive promoting from the jeans company,look at that message.

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/limorw77/?action=view&current=Picturebestupid059.jpg

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/limorw77/?action=view&current=Picturebestupid065.jpg

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/limorw77/?action=view&current=Picturebestupid060.jpg

(sigh..)

hi limor
if you hover over your picture , a box will appear , left click on img code to high light it and right click to copy ........and then you can paste it........hope this helps

Lord Sidious
3rd May 2011, 17:21

[http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/limorw77/Picturebestupid059.jpg

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/limorw77/Picturebestupid065.jpg

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/limorw77/Picturebestupid060.jpg

(sigh..)

See the little box on the side?
If you look down the various boxes, there is one with IMG inside [], copy that and paste it straight into the forum, the codes will work.

That is one weird display.

Calz
3rd May 2011, 17:27
After monitoring the response to the latest osama nonsense ... my hope for global awakening is really sliding.

Perhaps that is as it should be and there will be some sort of "seperation" of levels of consiousness at the "end of the cycle".

I suspect it will not be long before we all find out for sure???

TimelessDimensions
3rd May 2011, 17:48
everything is as it's meant to be at this moment in time.

Calz
3rd May 2011, 17:51

Which is what Dr David Hawkins suggests ... and perhaps is the best way to consider all that is going on?

Deborah (ahamkara)
3rd May 2011, 19:03
Free will at the soul level is no illusion. I agree, however, that powerful mind control techniques may appear to render it nearly impossible on a physical level. The challenge is to liberate ourselves, and begin to operate from a soul level. Our own vibrations affects others in ways difficult to measure. Transformation can occur from a source previously unnamed and even unknown.Namaste.

Lord Sidious
3rd May 2011, 19:07

Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.
Oops, yeah, I meant to say you are right.
That's it.

Ba-ba-Ra
3rd May 2011, 19:32

"Meant to be"? so does that mean preordained? Or, is everything as it is because of the choices we've made - and perhaps it could be different, if we had chosen differently. More and more I'm suspecting that what we are being prodded to do is to recognize where our choices have taken us so that we can chose more wisely. I would say most of us often know better than we do. Maybe this is the time of doing what we know, rather than continuing with knee-jerk ego reactions.

Phoenix
3rd May 2011, 19:34
There are also many who do understand, but prefer to stay 'as is'.

Sometimes I feel like deep down they understand the world, but they understand just as we do that there's nothing we can do.

Nobody here at PA knows the real practical paradigm shifting answers anymore than the sheeple. If they did, we'd be doing more than conversing about ideas, and acting on solutions. But we should never lose hope.

I would rather fall bearing the light of the righteousness of humanity than give in to the light-absent.

-Phoenix

The Truth Is In There
4th May 2011, 10:47
the masses will die in their sleep, or rather they'll wake up to a nightmare. an awakening is happening, no doubt about that, and it will increase tremendously once the magnetic blast from the galactic center and the sun hits the earth in 2012. the problem for those still asleep, however, is that this always includes wholesale destruction and if you're asleep you can't make sure you're in a safe spot when all comes to a head. and let's not forget planet x whose passage seemingly happens to coincide with the 11.500 year sun cycle this time around. ascension and total destruction go hand in hand and so many still asleep and missing the show...what a shame.

jjl
4th May 2011, 11:28
If dying in my sleep is an option, sign me up!!

pickle
4th May 2011, 12:02
I am the Masses. I think. Spiritually I'm a neanderthal, my knuckles scrape the floor.

How to become a 'higher' person, or my true spirit, or closer to the light, or finding a leg-up to this ascension place? No idea. Not the foggiest.

But, I believe that for every one of you here who are much, much further down the road than I, I believe there are hundreds of thousands more just like you. So there's much more hope that good changes can happen than we think, I think.

For people like me... we know there's 'something really bloody important' we need to change, to force ourselves kicking and screaming out of this insular, stupid, selfish way of life. But we don't have the time 'cos of the mortgage/divorce/credit card/hateful job and our children that we're terrified of, terrified because we don't know how to say this to them;

"look , we ****ed it all up, big time. We should have listened to our parents and grand parents when they told us; teevo sucks, that we'd get lazy using the car all the time, that we can exist very well from the grub we got from our ration books in WW2, and that smoking and booze will rip your life apart.

We are not the people that you should learn from, we can't tell you now that you have to give-up your XBOX, your laptop and not-so-real-Facebook-friends because we made it part of your life! We let you down terribly, you should live life from your heart, but how can we tell you that now that we've spoilt you rotten?

We don't want you to be like us, we want you to show compassion and love for everything and everyone around you, to respect each other and nature. We did all of this wrong because we didn't show you with our actions, only with our weak, self righteous desire to create another 'just like me'... so we'd feel nice 'n safe.

Why are we saying this now? Because we never, ever, want you to feel the shame, sorrow and regret that we do now."

We, The Masses, know deep down that we've made a mess, we know we've let the situation become an almost impossible task, we know we've been weak, and we know we've let true love for all things in life slip through our fingers like a very slippy thing.

But maybe there's a chance? A chance that with enough people knowing 'something' needs to change, they'll have started an important journey, and with a wing and a prayer, maybe a life-saving one.

Peace to you all,

Pickle

Disclaimer: This was written by the me from a few years ago, the me from now is not quite as angry, confused and sad as the me from way back then, because some wonderful selfless people with hearts of gold, and huge dollops of empathy, helped him by telling him to do something good, even if he didn't know what it is, he still needed to try, and never give up trying.

toothpick
4th May 2011, 17:24
Hi Aldous, good idea for a thread.
In my opinion, I agree completley that people claim all they want from life is to be free, and, that will make them happy.
In reality they are all terrffied to be set free, and, they will never admit this paradox.
They are too comfortable in thier nice soft false paradym, but, they will never stop claiming they want to be free. Inexpilcable.
I don,t think It will always be a minority run operation.
I do believe that we will attain a tipping point, which of course will tip the right way,
and, we will be enfused in love, light and vibrations.
Goog trip everyone, enjoy

toothpick

Shezbeth
4th May 2011, 19:35
It is my opinion that there will never be a uniform awakening - a percentage of the population shall always be and/or stay asleep. The percentages of awake vs. asleep, and the spectrum of awareness is expanding. People are waking up faster than those who are awake are dying off. They are waking up faster than those who sleep can reproduce other sleepers, and even some among them are waking up.

The distance between "Most entirely asleep" and "Most entirely awake" is expanding. It is like a bell curve with some individual(s) setting the curve. The majority falls along a systematic percentile, depending usually on their willingness, studying, effort, etc. In fact, a school grading metaphor is most apt. More individuals seem to be studying, doing homework, and paying attention 'in class'.

This is however, complete speculation.

Phoenix
5th May 2011, 01:12
Disclaimer: This was written by the me from a few years ago, the me from now is not quite as angry, confused and sad as the me from way back then, because some wonderful selfless people with hearts of gold, and huge dollops of empathy, helped him by telling him to do something good, even if he didn't know what it is, he still needed to try, and never give up trying.

I'm happy for you. I just went through the same thing! Keep it positive :grouphug:

-Phoenix

norman
5th May 2011, 01:36
I think there is a subtle difference between seeing the way a split is coming to the outcomes of lives here and the state of our hearts.

Carmody
5th May 2011, 01:56
As of the 2nd of may, we slipped from action (Day?) to night (contemplation?) mode on the mayan calendar. Each day or night sequence is 18 days long.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OMXP2kUuK7Y/TbwSN9Ry8nI/AAAAAAAAApA/yI0BLL1nLLw/s1600/9_mayan_waves_Simone_Matthews.jpg