PDA

View Full Version : Experts: Food and fuel shortages imminent as new Ice Age dawns

shiva777
1st January 2011, 19:03
With an Ice Age comes abrupt change, and with change comes death—sometimes death on a massive scale.

More of the world's top scientists in the disciplines of geology, ecology, meteorology, astrophysics, and heliology [Down loadable list] are predicting that the two major cooling cycles are converging—the short term and long term Ice Ages—and Earth has just entered the beginnings of the dangerous cooling.

Both cooling periods are due and both seem to have started just as the sun's about to reach its solar maximum. When the sun goes quiet after 2012, it's expected to stay quiet for at least the next 30 to 50 years. During that time, the sun will generate significantly less heat and the planets—including Earth—will cool rapidly.

Mass migrations and famines

Now other scientists—including John L. Casey, the Director of the Space and Science Research Center—are warning that people in the coming decades are facing food and fuel shortages.

http://www.helium.com/items/2051424-food-and-fuel-shortages-imminent-as-new-ice-age-dawns

Lost Soul
1st January 2011, 19:47
Russian scientists predicted a while back that we were not undergoing global warming but at the brink of a new ice age. I believe the Russians more than I would Al G(wh)hore. Now, may I have my carbon tax refunded to me?