PDA

View Full Version : Letter of dismissal - to the controlling dynasties of planet earth.

witchy1
2nd January 2011, 00:55
1200 midday (EST)

To whom it may concern

Please be advised that your tenure as self appointed controllers of terra firma have now been terminated

The human population of planet earth hereby provide instruction that you are to immediately terminate your power bases and alight the planet as soon as possible, taking with you all and every supporter of your reign.

This is to include every and all
"secret" society whose agenda is not in the public domain nor in the overall positive interests of humanity
Royalty families who engage in the controlling nature of the people of the planet and whose agenda is not in the public domain
All corporate business leaders whose overriding interest is for the promotion anyone other than the betterment of humanity - including all pharmaceutical, medical, educational and horticulture business
All banking families whose agenda is the financial gain of anyone other than the human population of earth
All Politicians who engage in circumspect liason to the detriment of their voters and who are guilty of conspiracy in the degridation of humanity. This is to incluse those who have accepted monetary gain in return for favours to any person or corporation.
All military powers who knowingly engage in war like activities to the detriment of humanity and who act against the peace of the planet.
All media controllers who knowingly engage in mind control and dumbing down of the population

Please immediately gather together your families and pets if desired and progress to your space crafts for immediate departure to a planet of your choice. Food and water will be provided for all passengers for a maximum of 7 days.

You will be relieved of any and all information that concerns planet earth. All passwords and hidden information will be required to be handed over to humanity prior to departure.

You will not be welcomed back to this planet.

Failure to comply with this request will result in the immediate removal of the status as human beings and controls put in place to ensure that you and your genetic progeny will never again be allowed to continue your power base on this planet. What you choose to undertake on any other planet is of no concern to the people of planet earth.

There is no provision for discussion on the matter. Your action is now required and expected to be complete within 24 hours of the date and time of this notice.

Signed

People of Planet Earth

norman
2nd January 2011, 01:53
One letter like this will have them rolling around laughing. If, as David Icke said, the human race got off it's knees and made this statement in unity they would be rolling around in their lifeboats.

witchy1
2nd January 2011, 01:56
If only we knew who to send it to?????????? Perhaps Bill can give to "Charles" on our behalf???

Lost Soul
2nd January 2011, 06:19
Darn. Just when I thought I was getting good at my job of being ruler of the world too. ;)

Ross
2nd January 2011, 08:10
One letter like this will have them rolling around laughing. If, as David Icke said, the human race got off it's knees and made this statement in unity they would be rolling around in their lifeboats.

Hi all,

Yes, unity is the key; we need to be reading the same book, if not the same page. Sadly that timeline is yet to be created. It starts within, as you all know. Consider what you do have control over, and what you do not, it becomes real obvious that it is you, and you alone. This task, in itself, is the single greatest challenge we as individuals face.

The skills to learn and apply are self-discipline, self-belief, focus, the art of intention and the understanding of energy (you) and how to harness the variable existing energies available to us, and the application of such.

What we become inside, radiates outwardly, this is your signature, your creation. If we are looking for a better way to exist and make a difference, then this is the only logical, rational, worthwhile use of our time and energy that makes any sense to me. (fix us first).

Ross

Anchor
2nd January 2011, 09:04

Maybe.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

also

“You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result”

(Both quotes are M Ghandi)

Ahkenaten
3rd January 2011, 02:04
Frankly it is high time we all said BASTA

RAKMEiSTER
3rd January 2011, 03:02
though i get the point they come from, its just not happening in your desired manner, and also goes beyond some values we have and take dear and you forget they are us and we are them, eventhough you see them as the "badguys" in this reincarnation or whatever you call it.
and when consiousness keeps rising the grib/hold they have (we give it them) is gone and dissipating as we speak.
but than again that they and we laught about it may be good since we can relate partly to the direction it comes from. but its just another layer added on the current polarity GAME , and this is the best extreme example of it.
signed RMT

witchy1
3rd January 2011, 03:11
Hi Rakmeister, not sure I follow what you are saying and not sure I agree that "they are us and we are them". Perhaps I missed something?????

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Their 24 hours is up................ Have they left yet??????????

RAKMEiSTER
3rd January 2011, 04:10
i meant the we are them and them us (for the other 98% of our genes) so unless 2% diffrence makes them a hole new breed/side-tracked-line of humanity, than yes we are just(almost) as much them as they are us. (TPTB/Illuminati/Controller/bloodline/Rotschilds/Bildebergers/bankers/wannabe Annunaki's/or how you wanna call "them". (2% as refrence can be 1 can be 2% since we have no factual/actual blooddata refrences)

loveandgratitude
3rd January 2011, 08:09
You forgot to ask for their bank account password as well

witchy1
5th January 2011, 22:33
should have also asked for the titles to all the land they own, so we can disperse fairly amongst our fellow human beings and allow for self sufficiency!!!

ScubaMonkey
5th January 2011, 22:48
I'd be careful, Witchy1. If this letter works they may take the matter to an Interplanetary Employment Tribunal!

:)

Banshee
5th January 2011, 22:56

Rocky_Shorz
5th January 2011, 22:59
takes out the ink pad and DENIED stamp and smiles pass it over here I'll save some time...

witchy1
5th January 2011, 23:22
takes out the ink pad and DENIED stamp and smiles pass it over here I'll save some time...

you must first engage a progressive disciplinary program, three written warnings relating to the same issue and ultimately a performance improvement plan with actionable consequences. Human Resources ( the subhuman species that they are) will never bless this action. It should take you about 45 seconds to put together the paper trail.

*grabs tissue and wipes away tears* Bl**dy hilarious:hug:

loveandgratitude
6th January 2011, 11:08
I want to thank you for this letter......had a good laugh and then I thought what an absolutely wonderful idea. We should follow your lead and all write an open letter to the insane demented evil controllers of the world. It would be so wonderful if all the people in the world wrote open letters, firing them, giving them their marching orders. I am going to work on an open letter. THank you once again for this very funny and well thought out letter. Let all get on board and write our letters.

witchy1
6th January 2011, 22:08
Hi loveand gratitude, if only they would listen!!!!!