PDA

View Full Version : World-Wide City Population Changes by End of 2019

wnlight
7th May 2018, 18:17
Most of the damage to cities will occur in the latter half of 2019. The “2020” numbers are for January 1, 2020. Note that I used 2007 population numbers so that I could include many cities world-wide based upon the same date. A few of these numbers surprised me, but they have all been checked by multiple dowsing.

I would move away from the cities that have been flagged with color - unless you wish to be in the center of action. The red flagged cities will be either vacated or destroyed. The destruction will be caused by tremendous tsunami, earthquake, or by subsidence under the ocean waters. The yellow and orange flagged cities will be devastated. Subsequently, populations in many of these cities will continue to decrease due to a lack of resources.

Obviously, there are many other locations not considered in these predictions. This list includes the 150 most populous cities and a few more. I recommend that you generally stay more than 100 miles from any seashore. That includes the Great Lakes region. Also, consider active volcanos and faults to be deadly zones.

wnlight
7th May 2018, 19:38
Some of the devastation in 2019 will be caused by earthquake and vulcanism. A small scale of that is happening in the big island of Hawaii right now. The city of Quito has been due major destruction by volcano.

sunwings
7th May 2018, 19:58
Barcelona Spain from 3,900,000 to 1,500,000 38.5%.

It does not look good for me or for many other members I suppose.

Could you go into a little bit more detail about the dowsing?

Has anyone else come across information corroborating this date / timeline.

Kryztian
7th May 2018, 20:16
The last sentence of the report states:

All of the future data is derived from dowsing and checked many times.

Can you tell us more about how this data is accumulated? How is dowsing used to forecast future population numbers? Who has compiled this data? (Since it is obviously collected world wide, if the dowsing is performed at each location.) When was this data compiled and how was the last half of 2019 determined to be the date of the new population numbers?

Bill Ryan
7th May 2018, 20:17
A note here, to inspire intelligent discussion. :thumbsup:

I know Warren (wnlight) well, and he's an experienced dowser who's been totally skeptical of his own findings. But over a number of years now, his results about these coming changes have been consistent. He's also a mathematician who's worked on classified research projects in places like Fermilab (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermilab), so he's very bright and aware. He's not a crank. :)

I have no horse in this race, except that (of course) (a) I doubt all this, and (b) I don't want it to be true even if I didn't doubt it! But I'm not saying that I doubt Warren's integrity or intentions. It's just that I'd like there to be some way in which he was totally incorrect.

What I can vouch for is that he's been getting numbers like this for several years now, each time he checks. That's why he posts his findings with such personal certainty.

Warren e-mailed me his latest numbers a few hours ago, and here's the gist of my reply to him. (He'd started the thread before he received my thoughts.)

~~~

Some of the numbers appear a little hard to understand. The disaster striking coastal cities (New Orleans, Houston, Atlanta, Toyko, Manila, Lisbon etc) can be understood through the mechanism that you predict will happen. But other low-lying cities like London, which is a sea port, are unaffected, while Birmingham and Manchester (which show 10% drops in population) are well inland by UK standards, and not that far away. There are some other apparent anomalies like this.

Quito (Ecuador) is at over 9,000 ft, shredded to a third its population... what happens there?* Same with Guadalajara (Mexico), cut to half; that's 5,000 ft up, and like Quito, is well inland.​ There needs to be a proposed mechanism to account for those (and some others).

* PS: I saw from Warren's second post that he ascribed Quito's problems to volcanic activity, which is theoretically plausible. There are several large volcanoes in the area, including Cotopaxi, which is now becoming active (http://citiscope.org/story/2016/cotopaxi-awakens-quito-and-its-suburbs-get-ready-volcanic-eruption).

The percentages may need tweaking (or rounding off to be ​much ​more approximate​, maybe in 10-20% bands rather than to the accuracy of one decimal place​): for instance, the population in 2020 of UNaffected cities isn't going to be 100.0% of the population in 2007. It'd be more, assuming regular ​annual ​growth and no disasters affecting them. Some of those cities, if any of this happens, would see even ​MORE growth, because of millions of displaced people... etc. But longer-term effects would hit everywhere, because of famine, disease, civil unrest, severe secondary weather disruption, supply chain chaos, power grid outages, etc. All that needs to be noted.

If presenting this on the forum, you might need to be prepared for a lot of push-back. The above questions are only a tiny proportion of what some quite bright people might point out or ask. Very few people are just going to say​:​ "Hey, thanks!" ​Some​ might even ask (as they tend to with respect to any unprovable​ disaster​ prediction​!​, of which there've been many​)​:​ "What's the point of the information? Are you really advising me to sell my home, quit my job, and risk breaking up my family? If I do that, and nothing happens, can I sue you?"​ :)​

I'd suggest anyone replying here offers logical ​critique, just as would be properly fed back to the author of a published paper in Nature or Physical Review Letters. This is all totally wild, but as per the scientific method, others might repeat the experiment, maybe with different controls. Any Remote Viewers worth their salt could also offer their input. And resident geophysicists (like Hervé, who is a PhD Geologist) might suggest how such a thing could possibly happen. Or not! Etc, etc​.

~~~

Another note in addition: many reading this will know of changed-coastline maps that have been dowsed or remote-viewed over the years. They're quite easy to find on the net. John Moore has been talking about this for years, for example. And many of the maps, from a number of different people, are really quite similar.

But what's VERY interesting are alleged reports from US Navy Submariners that they've seen classified maps like this, with a future timescale to them. I was sent one once, back in Project Camelot days, as a hand-drawn copy, reproduced from memory, of what one submariner said he'd been briefed on. It's reasonable to assume that if it was somehow known, or forecast with some degree of confidence, that these things might happen, the US Navy would make sure they knew all about it and were prepared at a classified level.

My suggestion: let's have a really interesting discussion about all this, being as smart and critical as possible, while also keeping an open mind.

:sun:

Wind
7th May 2018, 20:22
Seems a bit grim to me, to put it mildly. If that would be true then I suppose that "overpopulation" wouldn't be a problem in the future.

The new Maunder Minimum will be consequential though.

Jean-Marie
7th May 2018, 20:28
I remember Wnlight's thread on dowsing the 2016 election wins. He was spot on with that one!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?94125-And-the-winner-is---&highlight=dowsing+trump

Bill Ryan
7th May 2018, 20:34
I'd like to add this as a footnote. In Linda Howe's 21 Feb 2018 livestream, she describes how she'd heard from a military insider back in 2013 that the huge mysterious aerial booms, reported all over the world (but which some have reported as coming from below the ground, citing cracked concrete, etc), are connected with major changes in the Earth's core, in turn connected with the geologically imminent reversal of the Earth's magnetic field.

For the events such as Warren predicts to occur, there'd have to be a huge natural mechanism like that at work. Here's Linda's video, which is pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3csiXkfjewQ

Bill Ryan
7th May 2018, 20:45
I remember Wnlight's thread on dowsing the 2016 election wins. He was spot on with that one!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?94125-And-the-winner-is---&highlight=dowsing+trump

Yes, he was. He'd dowsed for months that Hillary would win. Then he told me personally, shortly before the election, that it'd all abruptly changed and that Trump would definitely be the new President.

He also told me that he didn't really believe it! But it was the clear result that his dowsing now gave him. Of course, he was 100% right.

ZenBaller
7th May 2018, 21:32
This is very interesting. Are there any other accurate results besides the latest US elections? It's a big jump from "predicting" a 50-50 election to announcing the exact population numbers for dozens of cities. I would love to hear more about the dowsing process.

turiya
7th May 2018, 21:41

mmmm... I was not aware that wnlight had created this thread regarding the 2016 election. S/He started the election thread in October 2016. I started my Transmission into Trump thread in May 2016. I started it because I also dowsed the election.

Dowsing, in my view, is a tool one can use to connect with one's Higher Self (HS). My HS (i.e. dowsing) told me that Donald would be the GOP nominee. Afterwhich, I inquired whether he would win the election to be the next POTUS. The answer came back in the affirmative. I then decided that I would like to get involved with participating by voting, as the last time I voted was in 1972. I stopped participating back then because every politician that I heard speak was not raising any issue that I deemed was important. In fact, I could 'feel' that they were all liars, including Obama.

I decided that I would not stoop to vote for one idiot over another idiot.

When I listened to Trump speak, I could 'feel' that he meant what he said. I quickly realized that he was not just another idiot. That's when I decided to dowse if he was going to go all the way. I wondered what I could do in support of this man. I decided to start a thread just to document Trump & what was going to take place during his presidency.

Ron Paul was the only other candidate that tweaked my interest. Because I could 'feel' that he meant what he was saying. I was tempted to register to vote with Ron, but soon watched how the GOP & the MSM politically assassinated him. The PTB, in no way, wanted Ron Paul to interfere. Trump, in my view, is a Ron Paul on steroids. TPTB is having a lot of diffiiculty. They are not the ones that are in control. Divine forces are thwarting their agenda.

My dowsing of Trump says he will take out the Deep State, just as JFK had said he was going to do. Unfortunately for him, his lights were quickly snuffed out. My Higher Self (thru dowsing) has told me Trump is protected by divine forces. He will put an end to the present central banking system (TPTB), He will be a "complete" two term president. Not certain what will take place after his second term ends.

Cheers.

RunningDeer
7th May 2018, 21:45
PS: I saw from Warren's second post that he ascribed Quito's problems to volcanic activity, which is theoretically plausible. There are several large volcanoes in the area, including Cotopaxi, which is now becoming active (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/As Cotopaxi awakens, Quito and its suburbs get ready for a volcanic eruption).
Link correction? As Cotopaxi awakens, Quito and its suburbs get ready for a volcanic eruption. (http://citiscope.org/story/2016/cotopaxi-awakens-quito-and-its-suburbs-get-ready-volcanic-eruption)

http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/smilies/red-line.gif

And resident geophysicists (like Hervé, who is a PhD Geologist) might suggest how such a thing could possibly happen.

http://paula.avalonlibrary.net/smilies/duck.gif Hervé's a little yellow ducky.

pyrangello
7th May 2018, 22:08
Very interesting all the way around, thanks Bill for all your personal imput, I'm 2 hours north of Detroit, and even the Zetas have predicted a portion of eastern metro area will be ripped by an earthquake. When I see a lot of dots all having the same intersection that gets my attention. I do agree though that the earths inner core is heating up, perma frost melting from under, and I would submit to you that many sinkholes are from the deep core of the earth needing oxygen to burn. Maybe. But I don't know much about dowsing, but anything to tap our higher self along with the connection to the earth, I'm all in. Thank YOU Winlight

Hervé
7th May 2018, 22:19
[...]
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/smilies/duck.gif Hervé's a little yellow ducky.
[...]

:pound:

:jester:

Hervé
7th May 2018, 22:39
[...]
... might suggest how such a thing could possibly happen. Or not! Etc, etc...
[...]
The only way I can see this happening is the way Arthur Neuman put it:

"It's all happening at the same time."

meteoritic pummeling
associated fires (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?100187-Deadly-unusual-wildfires-in-California-as-well-as-worldwide&p=1186804&viewfull=1#post1186804)
associated volcanic eruptions
associated earthquakes
associated tsunamis
associated magnetic pole inversion
associated cometary + volcanic dust winters
associated mini ice age
associated crop failures
associated famines
associated "plagues" -- natural and man-made
associated riots
etc... etc...

so... it is possible... unfortunately... and to get the readers in that mood, watch that video:

JwuO4cXghBo

Mark (Star Mariner)
7th May 2018, 22:46
I remember very clearly, on a warm afternoon in the summer of I think 1991, sitting in the back garden with my very good friend Tony - mystic, clairvoyant, very powerful healer, a truly fascinating man - and discussing all manner of interesting esoteric subjects like we used to do before he moved away, when he turned to me and said in words to this effect, "one day this garden, this street, this town, ALL of it will be under water. All of it, gone."

It's not implausible, we're at sea-level, a little inland from the west coast (of the UK).

But he didn't know where that revelation came from, but he believed it, and I believed it too. I know him well enough to vouch for his integrity. And by 'one day', he did not mean the far, far future. He meant on the horizon. Beyond the year 2,000, although he couldn't be specific. We talked a lot about 2012, which seemed so far away in those days. Obviously nothing happened in 2012 – at least not what we thought might happen. But I always remembered what he said, and never ruled it out completely.

Personally, I'm not unduly concerned for 2019/20. For one, the forces of Earth are mercurial, so near impossible to predict; secondarily, exact time-frames. Always a tough nut that. Predicting just the weather is arguably not an exact science. Because they do get it wrong sometimes, which is why they call it a 'forecast'.

Then again, dowsing the future is very different to running data through a computer model.

Whatever the case, your information definitely gets my attention wnlight, and I thank you for presenting it. I'd like to think maybe it is not correct, but it's still important to take note of, especially considering the Gordon Michael Scallion map etc,. (as Bill said). Disasters on these enormous scales have occurred in the Earth's past. They are possible.

I think London coming off unscathed is curious though. I wonder too about the survival of Naples. It's sitting on a big boy, Campi Flegrei (as discussed here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?95077-Mediterranean-Yellowstone-Naples-Campi-Flegrei-Supervolcano)), and it's been grumbling of late. Not to mention the still very dangerous Vesuvius (a different volcanic system entirely) just 10km away. Whether tomorrow or in a thousand years, Naples will be in the firing line one day.

That said, if it's Campi Flegrei that blows, living in Naples won't matter that much. Sydney, Santiago, even Vladivostok won't escape the effects. (Of course, that's just a worst case scenario.) :)

Ol' Roy
7th May 2018, 22:49
Cincinnati, Ohio! 50% reduction in population! 90 miles from my home in Kentucky! The New Madrid Fault and a nuclear power plant on the Ohio River! Possibly going hand in hand!

Valerie Villars
7th May 2018, 22:52

mmmm... I was not aware that wnlight had created this thread regarding the 2016 election. S/He started the election thread in October 2016. I started my Transmission into Trump thread in May 2016. I started it because I also dowsed the election.

Dowsing, in my view, is a tool one can use to connect with one's Higher Self (HS). My HS (i.e. dowsing) told me that Donald would be the GOP nominee. Afterwhich, I inquired whether he would win the election to be the next POTUS. The answer came back in the affirmative. I then decided that I would like to get involved with participating by voting, as the last time I voted was in 1972. I stopped participating back then because every politician that I heard speak was not raising any issue that I deemed was important. In fact, I could 'feel' that they were all liars, including Obama.

When I listened to Trump speak, I could 'feel' that he meant what he said. I quickly realized that he was not just another idiot. That's when I decided to dowse if he was going to go all the way. I wondered what I could do in support of this man. I decided to start a thread just to document Trump & what was going to take place during his presidency.

Ron Paul was the only other candidate that tweaked my interest. Because I could 'feel' that he meant what he was saying. I was tempted to register to vote with Ron, but soon watched how the GOP & the MSM politically assassinated him. The PTB, in no way, wanted Ron Paul to interfere. Trump, in my view, is a Ron Paul on steroids. TPTB is having a lot of diffiiculty. They are not the ones that are in control. Divine forces are thwarting their agenda.

My dowsing of Trump says he will take out the Deep State, just as JFK had said he was going to do. Unfortunately for him, his lights were quickly snuffed out. My Higher Self (thru dowsing) has told me Trump is protected by divine forces. He will put an end to the present central banking system (TPTB), He will be a "complete" two term president. Not certain what will take place after his second term ends.

Cheers.

I can't tell you how much I resonate with your post regarding the first election. Only I dowsed with my body. I wasn't going to vote either, etc. but I felt a last minute push it was something I had to do. Thanks.

Valerie Villars
7th May 2018, 23:45
Okay, New Orleans, minus the French Quarter and Metairie (a suburb) are built on natural ridges. So, is the loss of population going to be from mass exodus and catastrophe and therefore adjacent places will absorb the overflow, like a refugee crisis or are those areas just going to pretty much go under and that is really all you are dowsing?

And when I say "all" it is with the utmost respect for that art. It's a divine art.

wnlight
7th May 2018, 23:45
Thanks, Hervé. I suspect these three out of your list will be the culprits:

associated earthquakes
associated tsunamis
associated fires

But the real cause is an unsettled Earth due to core heating.

wnlight
7th May 2018, 23:54
Star Mariner, Naples will not die in the year 2019, although it will be devastated later by vulcanism. I only have asked about it once, for you. I never give out details until the subject has been thoroughly studied.

Ba-ba-Ra
8th May 2018, 01:20
Well, if his info on the US 2016 election changed, then I'm guessing, hoping this could change as well. (Said with fingers crossed, rubbing a rabbits foot while sitting in a field of 4-leaf clovers.)

Years ago I read how much our emotions affect our planet. I believe this. We've often stated that butterfly wings flapping in Asia can affect what is happening in other parts of this planet. Imagine what the bombs being dropped daily are doing. Besides the obvious killing of people, animals and plants and destroying of towns, land, etc. Those vibrations are also affecting Gaia's core.

Currently on other threads, the Satanism, pedophilia, organ harvesting, etc. that takes place in our world have been discussed. Imagine how those acts affect our planet.

Trump claims he will and is draining the swamp and putting a stop to all these terrible crimes against humanity. IF that is what Trump is doing and IF he succeeds, this would dramatically change the vibrations that we share with our planet and change the outcome for these cities.

wnlight
8th May 2018, 01:21
Some of you have asked how I would know about what I say is coming Earth changes. You have asked me how I dowse for this. I have been dowsing for about fifteen years, but only eight years of looking at the future. The future is certainly cloudy although i will get some very clear images at times. There are many paths to the future that we might take.

I have a page on my Web site [www.light.ec/EarthChanges/comingChanges.html] where I discuss how I got into dowsing disasters. I really prefer to present more positive topics, but feel a strong need to cover the looming Earth changes coming in the next two years. From the page:

“About eight years ago (2010) I started getting pictures in my head about drastic changes to the coastlines of the United States. Long ago, I had seen classified maps drawn by the US Navy of predicted ‘Earth changes’. Also like many of you, I remembered back in the 1950s reading those Earth change predictions by Edgar Casey. But the coastal changes I am seeing now have only a few similarities with what Casey had predicted. If you compare, you will see there are many significant differences with my and with Casey’s predictions and with other maps such as the US Navy maps.

"After a first go of my prediction map, I looked on the Internet in vain for any maps that looked similar to my own drawings. I spent two years improving the maps - focusing on the USA and Central America and asking why and how. In 2011, I re-made the maps filling in both one dot at a time using a dowsing pendulum for yes or no. In this process, I was 'told' what areas of the map to work on. To me, this seems to be a type of channeling, but I do not really know channeling.

"In 2014 I showed my USA and Central America map to some friends, then posted it on Project Avalon and also on my web site at http://www.light.ec. People asked me how this could come about. The supposed disturbances do not 'line up' with known fault lines or tectonic plate edges. I have added a paragraph below that provides a potential explanation of why these earth changes will happen. Some of these maps have been updated this year (2018). Not sure what I was really looking for, be it criticism, explanation, acceptance or rejection, I got it all. “

I have worked on my connection to my higher self for for years, and I have created a successful and permanent link. I see the higher self as an extended part of one’s own self rather than a separate entity. So I now get nudges and warnings at any time. I will get a whole sentence or maybe just a single word. It can actually be written words flashed in my mind’s eye or verbal. Lately, I got a few of what you might call “full screen” very brief flashes of the very near future. I normally follow up these messages with dowsing questions.

Here is my process. Firstly, I would settle upon a date. I would ask for the year and the month in a way similar to the child’s game of “twenty questions” getting a Yes or No response for each question. This way, I could zero in on the time. However, eight years ago I was looking at January, 2020. Since then that has moved up to December, 2019.

When I drew my maps, I started with a few “pixels” here and there on land and on sea. I would ask “Will this spot be land or sea, and color it blue or tan according to the response. Then I would question about nearby spots. At some point, I would have a resulting pixelated map. I would fill in the spaces between the pixels as I asked about each space.

The chart of city population changes that I posted today was inspired by my predictions of major coastline changes. However, I too have been surprised by a few odd exceptions that I am not yet prepared to explain.

Please try to understand that I am reporting on a future event. I am not reporting the causes, although I have some education in geology. I have noticed but do not claim any truth in these potential causes:

the Mid-continent Rift System (or MRS) returning
the tremendous number of petroleum well fracking
the heating of the Earth’s core

Of these, the core heating looks the most reasonable. My predictions are years old, but recently there has been a noticeable increase in the number and intensity of active vulcanism and earthquakes.

In the past, I would wait several years to show any of my predictions to a few select friends. It was best. As I studied a topic, my understanding would mature. But now, as the time draws near, I fell the need to show this to more people. I would love for this all to go away. Please believe me. I do not wish for any of this. If it never happens, I would have egg on my face. But I would much prefer the egg on my face to all the suffering that I now see coming. I am 74 years old and have learned to take criticism. I could easily accept (and do wish for) the final result to be a failed prediction. As I am writing this, I have checked it all again.

And it’s still on.

wnlight
8th May 2018, 01:39
Ba-ba-Ra, I have accepted that we live on a planet of free choice. This certainly allows for a nation of people to change their minds and will one or another election result to happen. I suspect that people were doing just that back in September, October and November of 2016.

What is more difficult to accept is that the world population can and does change the future climate, geology and geography of our Earth.

pyrangello
8th May 2018, 01:47
I have A very close friend who channels my grandmother ,anyways a few years ago she recieved a message from my grandmother who had passed. I. Was contemplating selling a piece of property and she, my grandmother said ....don't sell it your going to need it in the future. Always remembered that. I remember in high school thinking about the 2012 date. I think there have been advanced technologies to delay this crustal shift and the date wasn't calculated or interpreted right. Whatever the case, we all chose to be here for this adventure and transission. One of the reasons why we are all here in avalon. Just paying attention to all the cracking and volcanic activity should raise an eyebrow these days.. fyi detroit city has 1 mil population or under and metro area 4 mil surrounding detroit.just an fyi

wnlight
8th May 2018, 01:55
I moved to Ecuador - a land of earthquakes and active volcanos - for reasons other than geology.

Hervé
8th May 2018, 02:15
[...]
Assuming this as the premise; it goes against the accepted general idea of a slow cooling of planets from the time of their formation...

The only mechanism I can think of that would go against that grain is some kind of electromagnetic induction à la "Electric Universe" fashion affecting the solar system due to a hypothetical sun twin getting in close range. This could also account for the magnetosphere going berserk as well as a minute slowing down of earth rotation speed and an additional heating of the core from a differential rotation speed between core and crust. An analogy would be electromagnetic brakes in combination with hydraulic transmission (as in Hydraulic coupling (https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hydraulic_coupling&redirect=no)).

In that case, instead of following the model of being a simple dynamo, the earth could be considered as an electrical motor which speed of rotation can be modulated via the dance of the twin stars of a binary solar system... high octane speculation, as dear Joe would put it :)

As an aside, this makes me wonder if our subterranean dwellers are gonna feel the heat and attempt to get to the surface... that would be a good incentive for a "disclosure" à la Courtney Brown (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97317-Update-from-Pete-Peterson-via-David-Wilcock-2017-apr-25&p=1148692&viewfull=1#post1148692) :) .

Craig
8th May 2018, 03:29
what an exciting and depressing post! I am already thinking of the aftermath and how civilisation will likely fail. I might put off trying to buy a house.

RunningDeer
8th May 2018, 04:11
I fell the need to show this to more people. I would love for this all to go away. Please believe me. I do not wish for any of this. If it never happens, I would have egg on my face. But I would much prefer the egg on my face to all the suffering that I now see coming. I am 74 years old and have learned to take criticism. I could easily accept (and do wish for) the final result to be a failed prediction. As I am writing this, I have checked it all again.

And it’s still on.
wnlight, I thank you for your information. It's courageous of you to share it. My sibling live on both coasts. One sibling lives in Boston. I'd be one of those in the 100 miles from the ocean. A while back I grew concerned about the earth changes and specifically living along coastal waters.

Back in the 1970’s, every now and again I’d pass this farm house and get a weird sensation. The house and land would expand and contract. Stranger still, I’d forget about it.

Fast forward, 20+ years, my son had passed. It was imperative that I change up everything in my life. Without thought, I grabbed the local magazine that lists rentals, homes for sale, free kittens and other this and thats. I opened to a page. Before I was fully aware, I dialed the number. The lady invited me to check out the apartment. I was only half listening to the directions, when the farm house flashed in my head. As soon as I stepped through the door, I knew this was it. In less than 48 hours everything was unpacked, cupboards and closets filled, curtains and pictures hung.

The only way I can explain the expansion and contraction, it meant it was in the future, but not too far into it. And the mixed sensations were because of the life altering event.

This is where I’m meant to be. I’ve never been more at peace. “It’s home”. I don’t sense a flood to my area. If I’m mistaken, I figure that I’m living the dream for near half my adult life. I’m as appreciative today as the day I moved in.

If or when it’s time to pull up stakes, it’ll be done with ease because that’s how it's always been.

https://i.imgur.com/tc5n9Vw.jpg

Operator
8th May 2018, 04:17
Tel Aviv Israel 2,300,000 0 0.0% vs Jerusalem Israel 760,000 750,000 98.7%
That's a distance of approx. 40 miles/70 Km ... and makes a difference between 0% and almost 100 % !

I was wondering if there will be a kind of Tsunami in the Mediterranean sea ... and additionally the US embassy
will be moved to Jerusalem soon ... :idea:

Any relation to what's going on in Antartica ? ... just some thoughts that came to mind.

Justplain
8th May 2018, 04:33
Sorry to rain on any doomsday parades, but my intuition tells me that the future in general is fairly boring, and the next decade is very much so. But we do get a mini ice age that will result in a lot of white flakes of global warming to dig out from. :idea:

happyuk
8th May 2018, 06:16

Yes, he was. He'd dowsed for months that Hillary would win. Then he told me personally, shortly before the election, that it'd all abruptly changed and that Trump would definitely be the new President.

He also told me that he didn't really believe it! But it was the clear result that his dowsing now gave him. Of course, he was 100% right.

What a great post by wnlight. That's a rare talent to have ones finger on the nation's pulse in such an unfailing intuitive way.

Elpis
8th May 2018, 06:36
This is an incredibly interesting post. Thank you so much Warren.

Michelle Marie
8th May 2018, 08:25
Once when I was driving up in Northern California going home to southern Oregon, my intuition just kicked in and I said we are going to have both volcanoes and earthquakes. I had no sense of the timing. (2007ish is when this happened)

In the 1990s I was living on the east coast of Florida (Daytona Beach area). I had a dream/vision of a tsunami. It was real and I was there (in the dream)--so intensely real, I sat up straight in bed wide awake just thinking how real it seemed.

As far as where to be when, I trust my intuition. I'll be wherever I'm supposed to be. I'm not on the coast. :)

What would you tell your family, if anything, if they had homes and a full life where they are living and it's one of the annihilation zones?

MM :flower:

Baby Steps
8th May 2018, 09:13
Once when I was driving up in Northern California going home to southern Oregon, my intuition just kicked in and I said we are going to have both volcanoes and earthquakes. I had no sense of the timing. (2007ish)

In the 1990s I was living on the east coast of Florida (Daytona Beach area). I had a dream/vision of a tsunami. It was real and I was there (in the dream)--so intensely real, I sat up straight in bed wide awake just thinking how real it seemed.

As far as where to be when, I trust my intuition. I'll be wherever I'm supposed to be. I'm not on the coast. :)

What would you tell your family, if anything, if they had homes and a full life where they are living and it's one of the annihilation zones?

I sent a link to this thread - to a family member living in Houston. She is a Shaman. Spirit will help her.

Tintin
8th May 2018, 11:47
What a fascinating thread and such interesting observations shared :bigsmile:

The Gordon-Michael Scallion map can be found here (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_antiguos/mapasantiguos01.htm) (modelled after Cayce maybe?) and although he graciously points out that it is as accurate an attempt as is possible from the information he has received, I'm bothered by the lack of any obvious Earth crust displacement representation; surely that would be a likely consequence of multiple cataclysmic events? I don't claim any expertise in this specific area though.

(I'm also sceptical about the representation and location of *Atlantis here (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_antiguos/images_future/mapa_Europe2.jpg) as I'm fairly certain that this is only a symbolic name for a continent that 'sank beneath the sea' - in other words an allegory for what we now call Antarctica. If it 'slipped' as it may very well have done and into a cooler climate zone that may explain the vast amount of ice present, possibly).

The predictions that were due to take place from 1990s through and including 2012 are outlined more fully here (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_antiguos/mapasantiguos04.htm).

This I think chimes nicely with some members' comments too, from G-MS:

*Atl = Water

Mark (Star Mariner)
8th May 2018, 12:57
Years ago I read how much our emotions affect our planet. I believe this.

I totally believe that too, Ba-ba-Ra. Effect must always follow cause. What we sow is what we reap. What we put out, as a species, is reflected back.

Where does all the evil energy go? Into the earth, that's where. Could that be why the core (supposedly) is heating up? If we cannot inject the light that's needed to remedy it, and allow Earth to regain her balance, we will suffer the consequences. Because there are always consequences. What happened to Atlantis... that was the consequence of great, great evil. And our world is a kind of reincarnation of Atlantis. And it could very well happen again, this time on a global scale.

If you compare, you will see there are many significant differences with my and with Casey’s predictions and with other maps such as the US Navy maps.

Your map is fascinating. I cannot conceive of the world to be in the face of such radical geographical change. Can you imagine the political squabbling? And with the reappearance of ancient Doggerland (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland), connecting the UK with France -- Good God! That's, a political firestorm right there. To say nothing of an entire continent emerging from nowhere. If it happens, I can only pray that it's settled in the spirit of peace, and not with the bombs of war.

And wnlight, where is Atlantis on your map? Cayce said it would rise; it has long been prophesied to return, and a part of me has always been slightly hung up on that fantasy. I know you say there are differences between your predictions and Cayce's, but I always thought that, no matter what, Atlantis was important, and would one day be proved a reality.

I firmly believe in Plato's ancient description. I think it was faithfully recorded, and passed down orally through the generations. So it wasn't Crete, Santorini, Antarctica, or South America - it was precisely where Plato said it was: in the middle of the Atlantic. There is no such landmass on your map, so I wonder where it is?!

Tintin
8th May 2018, 13:27

And wnlight, where is Atlantis on your map? Cayce said it would rise; it has long been prophesied to return, and a part of me has always been slightly hung up on that fantasy. I know you say there are differences between your predictions and Cayce's, but I always thought that, no matter what, Atlantis was important, and would one day be proved a reality.

I firmly believe in Plato's ancient description. I think it was faithfully recorded, and passed down orally through the generations. So it wasn't Crete, Santorini, Antarctica, or South America - it was precisely where Plato said it was: in the middle of the Atlantic. There is no such landmass on your map, so I wonder where it is?!

Yes, that was kind of the question I was alluding to in my post - I too would want to know more about this.

As for its location 'beyond the pillars of Hercules', well, there's a lot beyond them; it really could have been anywhere beyond them.

I'm firmly convinced that Atlantis - and I agree that it was faithfully recorded by Plato - is Antarctica, once ice-free, but there was crustal displacement around the time of an earlier shift that caused it to slip further south. It was most likely shown as per the Piri Reis map accurately between South America and Africa but nowhere near as far up as has been suggested, that is, off the coast of mainland Europe/Iberian peninsula.

Still, yes, I would like a suggestion from Warren as well concerning that :thumbsup:

Foxie Loxie
8th May 2018, 13:35
"Where Science & Spirituality Meet" This thread is proof of that!! :idea: That EVERYTHING is interconnected is a truth that has been hidden from us for eons!

Hey, Val & turiya....it was nice to have my own feelings "confirmed"! In spite of all the fireworks going on around us, I, too, have an inner feeling of peace. Kind of hard to explain, isn't it?! :confused:

Thanks, wnlight! At our age, it really DOESN'T matter what people think of us, does it?! :ROFL: We've lived what we've lived, we've learned what we've learned!
Just wondering how your Trigger Moment came about that you decided to withdraw from the Rat Race?! :Angel:

Flash
8th May 2018, 13:57
Thanks for these posts Wnlight,

Montreal is listed as 68% of its population in 2020. A few interesting but unproven correlations here:

1. I want to relocate my house by next spring - officially to retire in less costly environments but it is also kind of an urge

2. A friend of mine has seen (clairvoyance) the highest bridge linking Montreal and the South Shore completely submerged in water. One has to remember that the St-Lawrence river, that surrounds Montreal which is an island, is the largest river in the world (not the longest beaten by the Amazone, but the largest), and its lenght from the Atlantic to the end of the seaway is 1900 miles (river) + 748 miles (seaway from Montreal to Great Lakes).

The bridge is therefore very high, when she told me that, I said "Wow, this is a lot of water", it would cover most of the city.

- well, what confounded me is that they are building a brand new bridge beside the old one, that should be finished by 2020, the old one crumbling and ready to splash in water anytime. So, I thought maybe this is what she saw. But it may not be.

Also, the St-Lawrence river and its seaway are on an inactive fault line.

This is a nice and basically good people city, this would be real sad (well, sad all over the world).

3. The parks along the river's shores in the last 2 years are often half submerged in spring, which is unusual, the pedestrians pathways are inaccessible without getting wet feet and on seaweeds carpets.

4. From esoteric sides, it seems that the Earth itself is going through growth and purification for a higher resonance. And we are the beings on her back, we will follow, want it or not on an individual basis - on a collective basis, we chose it.

I love this planet anyhow.

Wnlight, you did not mention any city in Switzerland. In a very selfish manner, my daughter may there at that time, anything outstanding for Switzerland? (mainly that CERN is below the surface over there). Thanks

Wind
8th May 2018, 14:15
And our world is a kind of reincarnation of Atlantis.

Or to be more precise, United States is the reincarnation of Atlantis in the same way as Rome was. Great empires and things went terribly wrong. Man's greed and lust for power was always the pathway towards destruction. I see not much difference now.

turiya
8th May 2018, 15:13
Hi wnlight
Hope you don't mind if I post your future world map (2019)...
If you do, then let me know & I will delete...

The World Map In 2019

The blue areas are land lost below the sea for the foreseeable future.
The green areas represent new land risen from the sea.
Red rectangles in the world map enclose areas of greater detail.

(Click on Map goes to website)
http://light.ec/EarthChanges/worldChanges2019.png (http://light.ec/EarthChanges/comingChanges.html)

Foxie Loxie
8th May 2018, 15:28
Maybe the "lost" cities of India will rise again! :sun:

Hervé
8th May 2018, 15:58
[...]
And wnlight, where is Atlantis on your map? Cayce said it would rise; it has long been prophesied to return, and a part of me has always been slightly hung up on that fantasy....
The trouble with "visions" and their descriptions resides in these "visions" using a mix of symbols in communicating a concept.

I read somewhere that considering "Atlantis" as a piece of land is about the same as considering the "British Empire" or the UN as a vast continent... where a last standing fortress for an idea/belief could be considered an "island"... you know... like CNN or the BBC...

Accordingly, Cayce mentioning a new rise of Atlantis could merely mean that people from that era are now re-incarnating and pursuing their business of creating automatons and slaves for their pleasure... along with their war technology.

[...]
I firmly believe in Plato's ancient description. I think it was faithfully recorded, and passed down orally through the generations.
[...]Same with Plato who was a master of re-engineering mythical civilizations from scraps... see this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86384-Here-The-So-called-Word-Of-God&p=1131232&viewfull=1#post1131232) (<---).

Hence my questions to wnlight:

Is the "water" submerging these blue areas:

sea water?
rain water as in continual downpours and floods?
solid water (ice/snow)
inhabitants in the grip of an emotional wave/belief/mind switch?

Because I have a hard time considering a mechanism for Brittany + Normandy going under since they are basically bedrock of a "shield (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shield_(geology))" type.

Foxie Loxie
8th May 2018, 16:01
Ahaaaa! We ARE rising!!! :happy dog:

Mark (Star Mariner)
8th May 2018, 16:35
Accordingly, Cayce mentioning a new rise of Atlantis could merely mean that people from that era are now re-incarnating and pursuing their business of creating automatons and slaves for their pleasure... along with their war technology.

As a metaphor, I definitely agree with it. But accordingly, Cayce was also quite literal, exclaiming many physical changes to come:

"Poseidia will be among the first portions of Atlantis to rise again - expect it in '68 and '69..."

And that was precisely when the Bimini Road (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimini_Road) was discovered.

He also went on to say:

"As to the physical changes again, the land will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America..."

Personally I do believe that these or some drastic Earth changes will come about, sooner or later. Whether Atlantis itself, or part of it, actually rises I have to be doubtful. We can scarcely conceive of it. It would be a monumental event, [with emphasis on the mental!]

@wnlight:

Am I right in assuming that the blue areas on your map (where land is lost), is a subsidence of land due to geologic action? That is quite different from sea-levels rising – or tsunami events, because those waters recede eventually. This is what I theorize, and it would explain why some low-lying coastal areas look unaffected here. Perhaps a second map is in order, only to depict the coastal areas that will suffer inundations, do not sink, and eventually recover.

For example, I was looking at Florida, particularly Tampa, where I was living for a time in the 90s. The population on the list has been reduced to zero, yet on the map, it looks untouched (Miami on the other hand is gone). So I'm thinking that it does not sink per se, but a tsunami or flood washes it away, but there is no loss of land - it returns to normal when the waters retreat. Is this correct? Cheers

wnlight
8th May 2018, 18:20
Tel Aviv Israel 2,300,000 0 0.0% vs Jerusalem Israel 760,000 750,000 98.7%
That's a distance of approx. 40 miles/70 Km ... and makes a difference between 0% and almost 100 % !

I think that Jerusalem is a little higher than Tel Aviv. But I was still surprised by the numbers myself. I had expected Jerusalem to sink below the sea along with most of Israel, Lebanon and parts of Syria. I did double and triple check.

wnlight
8th May 2018, 18:27
[...]
Assuming this as the premise; it goes against the accepted general idea of a slow cooling of planets from the time of their formation...

I am looking at possible core heating of the Earth via cosmic rays. (BTW, I worked at a cosmic ray generator named Fermilab.)
I do not have the whole picture yet.

wnlight
8th May 2018, 18:31

I tell them. They tolerate me and then do what they wish. But none of them now live near a coastline.

wnlight
8th May 2018, 18:43
And wnlight, where is Atlantis on your map? Cayce said it would rise; it has long been prophesied to return, and a part of me has always been slightly hung up on that fantasy.

I know what you mean. I have looked for Atlantis for years. It WAS once a real place. Perhaps Atlantis has risen in a symbolic way - for all of its occurrence in literature, cinema, and commerce.

But it sure looks like MU (or Lemuria) is rising again. I have felt a strange affinity for Hawaii since living there in the 1970's.

Jean-Marie
8th May 2018, 19:09
This thread is very synchronistic to the conversations that I have been having with Fairy Friend. She is on sabbatical but we talk frequently. We discuss the Earth Changes energies that we feel. Our last conversation 2 weeks ago was about how her attention/the energies had really been drawn to what is going on with Earth changes. We were noticing the deep cracks appearing in Eastern Africa. We also talked about the small earthquake in Menonomee Michigan and the deep cracks that appeared there as well (2010) Eastern Africa cracks had sulfur gas emissions. We talked about the continents possibly shifting, that mother earth is going to shuffle around a bit.

We talked about places in California where they have been measuring the ground sinking, the sinkholes appearing and swallowing homes and communities. The salt domes in the Gulf of Mexico have been used to store gas and oil lots of sensitivity with the earth. Some of us who are sensitive to the earth changes can feel the changes. It feels like something is going to give at some point.

Fairy Friend and I were also following Suspicious Observer and the Electric Universe Theory. We are in a solar minimum that has the same charateristics of the Maunder Minimum. The cosmic rays appear to be stronger, Earth's magenetic shield is weakening, we are seeing more low level aurora activity even sprites. The animals and humans are affected by the energetic changes, etc..

And now, look at what is going on in Hawaii....

It points to Earth changes we feel are in the process. We want to continue exploring the mechanisms of what is happening.

wnlight
8th May 2018, 19:15
Flash - Montreal Yes, but not as bad as the coastlines of other Great Lakes. I do not see a permanent change there until, perhaps, the mini ice age arrives. Switzerland was built by tectonic stresses, but I only see earthquakes there next year.

Tintin Quarantino - I looked at the Gordon-Michael Scallion map and was disappointed how much it differed from mine. Also, many people expect a large channel created by the Mississippi and Illinois rivers. One should take a look at the Mid-Continental Ridge System (MRS).
Atlantis in Antartica might actually be true. I plan to study this soon.

Hervé - My maps show subsidence under the sea. About the “bedrock of a "shield" type” type, take a look at the continent of Zealandia.

Star Mariner quoting Cayce - "As to the physical changes again, the land will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America..." My maps show these changes in Japan, Europe and Florida, but California will not fall off the continent. I expect some continued splitting along the San Andres fault near Point Reyes and perhaps the Gulf of California.
You have the correct meaning of subsidence as depicted on my maps. I am not sure I am up to making a tsunami events map.

Valerie Villars
8th May 2018, 19:34
Regarding the New Orleans area, there are several factors which come into play. One relates to the paid actors at the Entergy Plant hearing in New Orleans East. I used to live there as a young girl and my father, every spring, would have loads of dirt moved in because the ground was sinking so badly away from the foundation. Many of the residents in that recent hearing who were against the plant, were against it because of the additional burden of subsidence due to the plant using underground water to partially power the plant, if I remember correctly.

Secondly, I believe the coastline of New Orleans is losing a football field of land every 100 minutes.

Then, you have MRGO (Mississippi River Gulf Outlet) which was an artificially created channel to create a shorter route between the Gulf of Mexico and the Industrial Canal. This has interfered with the diversion of naturally occurring river silt deposited at or around the mouth of the Mississippi, which helped build land mass.

There is fracking and oil harvesting which has to be doing something to destabilize the ground beneath our feet.

Also, if there were tremendous amounts of water from melting snows, etc. up north, coming down the Mississippi that would contribute.

And finally, we have hurricanes. Our New Orleans is built in a bowl.

If all came together in one perfect storm, the city I love with all my heart would be doomed. I hate to think about all the history and culture which would be lost. But, apparently it wouldn't be the first time it happened in this earth's history.

Ewan
8th May 2018, 20:11
[...]

The only mechanism I can think of that would go against that grain is some kind of electromagnetic induction à la "Electric Universe" fashion affecting the solar system due to a hypothetical sun twin getting in close range. This could also account for the magnetosphere going berserk as well as a minute slowing down of earth rotation speed and an additional heating of the core from a differential rotation speed between core and crust. An analogy would be electromagnetic brakes in combination with hydraulic transmission (as in Hydraulic coupling (https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hydraulic_coupling&redirect=no)).

In that case, instead of following the model of being a simple dynamo, the earth could be considered as an electrical motor which speed of rotation can be modulated via the dance of the twin stars of a binary solar system...

Wanted to thank this post twice - I was going to raise that very point, (the electric universe, not the twin star sytem), but you beat me to it, saving my garbled attempt at proffering the question.

If the system was more complex than we could currently imagine I pictured an excitation in the remote connections to balance a dimming (maunder minimum?) in the central power core.

A balacing of power between all the nodes in the system, because it is more than just an electrical system, something akin to life itself, a manifestation which is currently beyond our understanding, but not our imagination?

Wasn't there some evidence all the planets in the system were showing signs of warming?

-----------------------

Regarding Manchester and Birmingham but not London, certainly odd. If Manchester suffers Liverpool seems more vulnerable. Birmingham is quite inland though connected via a network of waterways including canals.
London is the opposite coast, though a rising Dogger Bank would surely see at least a temporary inundation.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/59/Doggerbank.jpg/459px-Doggerbank.jpg

-----------------------

I've been wanting to relocate for several years now to higher ground and keep looking for rural properties coming up for sale, not because of some intuition though - just because I've come to believe that earth changes are an entirely valid prospect. The longer the period is where they don't occur the more imminent they seem to be in my view.

Mark (Star Mariner)
8th May 2018, 21:01
This thread is very synchronistic to the conversations that I have been having with Fairy Friend.

When I read your post Jean-Marie, I was under the impression you had been talking with a fairy friend. Until I reached the third paragraph, and realised... Oops. But how cute, I guess! the elementals are certainly real I do think. But getting on point with what you were saying, on Hawaii particularly, I also think it's a sign of things to come. Watch out for Mt. Etna, in the Mediterranean. Cayce placed special emphasis on it, warning that when it blows its top, it's on. The 'changes' have truly begun. We'll see I guess.

If all came together in one perfect storm, the city I love with all my heart would be doomed. I hate to think about all the history and culture which would be lost. But, apparently it wouldn't be the first time it happened in this earth's history.

I'm very near a coastline too. If there's an inundation, well..I'd rather there wasn't, but so be it. We are here at the Earth's pleasure, and that could change at any time. Besides, only 1,000 years ago this entire area of Somerset where I am, 100 sq miles, was all under water.

Of course New Orleans is a magnificent city! If anything like this happened there it would be terrible, heart-breaking. But I believe nothing is ever truly lost. Everything is preserved in energy if not matter. It's said that even Atlantis at its glorious height continues to exist, is flourishing and thriving still, just in another vibration. :sun:

Ewan
8th May 2018, 21:47
This thread is very synchronistic to the conversations that I have been having with Fairy Friend.

When I read your post Jean-Marie, I was under the impression you had been talking with a fairy friend. Until I reached the third paragraph, and realised... Oops. But how cute, I guess! the elementals are certainly real I do think. But getting on point with what you were saying, on Hawaii particularly, I also think it's a sign of things to come. Watch out for Mt. Etna, in the Mediterranean. Cayce placed special emphasis on it, warning that when it blows its top, it's on. The 'changes' have truly begun. We'll see I guess.

I'm very near a coastline too. If there's an inundation, well..I'd rather there wasn't, but so be it. We are here at the Earth's pleasure, and that could change at any time. Besides, only 1,000 years ago this entire area of Somerset where I am, 100 sq miles, was all under water.

Of course New Orleans is a magnificent city! If anything like this happened there it would be terrible, heart-breaking. But I believe nothing is ever truly lost. Everything is preserved in energy if not matter. It's said that even Atlantis at its glorious height continues to exist, is flourishing and thriving still, just in another vibration. :sun:

Yes, we feel sad when we see stories such as 10,000 dead birds found dead, just dropped from the sky, or 50,000 dead squid on a beach, how?, why?, but in the last, mere, 500 years how many species may have gone completely instinct?

Don't think I won't be in shock and awe if it happens, but in reality its one cataclysm after another in planetary timescales.

At the risk of sounding crass and unfeeling we are all, by necessity perhaps, wrapped up in the moment. If 50,000,000 humans disappeared, quite frankly it is barely a scratch. These things have happened again and again on this planet, and many others I am sure. Perhaps the chance to be here during such a period is a once in a 50 x Lifetimes experience? The overload of emotion and processing may be what quite a lot of us require to find a solid footing again?

I've always been intrigued by the real meaning of the word understanding. An Under - Standing is a foundation. Houses built on sand will not last. A lot of our thinking, increasingly these days, seem to be resting on sands. The more solid the understading the more durable the house.

avid
8th May 2018, 21:48
Many years ago, early 1990’s, I read a Chet B Snow book ‘Mass Dreams of the Future’, http://regressionjournal.org/book_review/mass-dreams-future-dr-chet-b-snow/ a book depicting doom and gloom..., amongst many other ground-breaking books of that ilk at the time by respected researchers.

This set in myself and friends off to look for higher places to live, off grid, organically. All the time I was hoping my folks would be safe in the north west of England, on the top of a huge vista over a major estuary, a mile from the sea. I checked sea level potential, and it would appear they would be on an island, albeit agricultural, with fresh springs and great soil. Many years later, I now live in this place again as my folks passed their home to me, with wondrous views, still great agriculture, and having read this thread, it’s like revisiting my fears from many years ago. Surely these ‘visions’/dowsings could be wrong. There have been so many folk panicked into irrational moves for them at the time, but for me, I feel it’s ‘fate’ I should be purportedly in a safer place....

Sadly, my son and family live at sea level on the Firth of Forth in Scotland, with little chance of escape, he is aware of flooding potential, but financially they cannot move away yet. Let’s hope this thread becomes irrelevant due to other circumstances before any more of us get unnecessarily stressed.

Valerie Villars
8th May 2018, 22:12

Star, I am well north of New Orleans now, and 160 feet above sea level. But it wasn't fear that bought me here. It was grace.

That said, I have no fear about such things and trust I will be where I am supposed to be. I've also experienced another dimension and realize you can be in the same "place" but have a different experience.

I'm not afraid of what life brings. (but anytime history, books, maps, etc are lost it kind of makes my heart cringe) Life brings what it will bring. Best to all of you wonderful souls.

Ernie Nemeth
8th May 2018, 22:14
Horrible to contemplate this scenario. Such things do happen. I feel that those who are needed will be protected. Another world will grow out of this one. Let's hope it will find a softer, kinder, more gentle road forward.

No more warnings to family or friends, though. They do not deserve the undue stress or the ammunition against me should things remain pending come 2020...

Something is approaching, I can't see what it is.

If the Global Controllers knew this as a certainty, it could be a good time to try out a more full-on war. It seems Iran might be next on the list...just before disaster strikes

Justplain
8th May 2018, 22:14
Truman Cash recalled an abduction scenario where a gray was showing a video of coming near extinction type disasters to a group of abductees. He asked when it would happen, and the gray indicated it was two years hence. That was in the 1990s.

Dont hold your breath, folks. Although it may be wise to have alternate living possibilities, like a yearround self sufficient cottage, it is most likely you will never need it for survival purposes, let alone for such far-fetched 'earth changes' possibilities discussed here.

Edit: Additional note - in the chanelled book 'a dweller on two planets' (1890s), it describes the end times for atlantis as being where attrocities were being committed openly, in public, with public acceptance, and even support. The attrocity mentioned was human sacrifice. Even Edgar Casey said that such things were occurring. Truman Cash's past life recalls cite this. So atlantis was buried after it had reached the point of no return ethically, and perhaps spiritually.

Although we have cited here on PA atrocities in fake wars and false flag events, we know thay there would not be any public acceptance of these activities if the truth were known. Therefore, this world has not gone beyond the point of no return. Therefore, imho, only look for end times when the general ethical and spiritial level of the civilization has reached satanic levels. This civilization is nowhere close. It is part of our job to ensure it never does.

Valerie Villars
9th May 2018, 01:28
Truman Cash recalled an abduction scenario where a gray was showing a video of coming near extinction type disasters to a group of abductees. He asked when it would happen, and the gray indicated it was two years hence. That was in the 1990s.

Dont hold your breath, folks. Although it may be wise to have alternate living possibilities, like a yearround self sufficient cottage, it is most likely you will never need it for survival purposes, let alone for such far-fetched 'earth changes' possibilities discussed here.

Edit: Additional note - in the chanelled book 'a dweller on two planets' (1890s), it describes the end times for atlantis as being where attrocities were being committed openly, in public, with public acceptance, and even support. The attrocity mentioned was human sacrifice. Even Edgar Casey said that such things were occurring. Truman Cash's past life recalls cite this. So atlantis was buried after it had reached the point of no return ethically, and perhaps spiritually.

Although we have cited here on PA atrocities in fake wars and false flag events, we know thay there would not be any public acceptance of these activities if the truth were known. Therefore, this world has not gone beyond the point of no return. Therefore, imho, only look for end times when the general ethical and spiritial level of the civilization has reached satanic levels. This civilization is nowhere close. It is part of our job to ensure it never does.

I'm pretty well read on Edgar Cayce Just Plain. If I had recalled he had written about satanic or human sacrifice I am sure I would have remembered that. It was quite a shock in the last few years this was a fact. Can you send me in the right direction, via a book, where I can see he wrote about this? I have "Edgar Cayce's Companion" and few other books written about him. Please advise.

Justplain
9th May 2018, 03:25
Valerie, here's a Cayce reading on the topic of human sacrifice:

'READING: 364-4
As technology grew, envy, greed and such came to an innocent people. Polluted themselves with contempt, hatred, bloodshed, selfseeking without respect to the freedom and wished of others. Sons of the Law of One observed the fall. Latter part of the beginning of Atlantis brought about dissenting and divisions among the peoples in the lands. Those still not so possessed and wrapped up in attention and concern about material reality, and kept intact their abilities, BUILDED those things that ATTEMPTED to draw BACK those peoples; Through first the various changes (or seasons) that came about . And (in the latter portion of the experience of Amilius), was the first establishing of the altars upon which the sacrifices of the field and the forest were made, And those that were of that that SATISFIED the desires of the physical body, were builded.

'READING: 364-4
With the destructive forces being meted out the invading animals, we find the first turning of the altar fires into that of sacrifice of those that were taken in the various ways, and human sacrifice began. '

http://www.was-this-atlantis.info/cayce/16.html

Ba-ba-Ra
9th May 2018, 20:07
From Michelle Marie: In the 1990s I was living on the east coast of Florida (Daytona Beach area). I had a dream/vision of a tsunami. It was real and I was there (in the dream)--so intensely real, I sat up straight in bed wide awake just thinking how real it seemed.

My belief is that "most" prophecy dreams are related to personal situations. i.e. In MM's dream above, I feel she was being told that if she stayed in Daytona Beach area she would or could suffer a personal tsunami as in emotional or financial.

Ewan wrote: At the risk of sounding crass and unfeeling we are all, by necessity perhaps, wrapped up in the moment. If 50,000,000 humans disappeared, quite frankly it is barely a scratch. These things have happened again and again on this planet, and many others I am sure. Perhaps the chance to be here during such a period is a once in a 50 x Lifetimes experience? The overload of emotion and processing may be what quite a lot of us require to find a solid footing again?

I believe it was Stalin who said: The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is only statistics. I agree and disagree with that statement, yet I understand his meaning. Death is a very complicated subject. On the one hand I see it as a tragedy and on the other I see it as a release from pain and/or suffering.

I recall in the early 90's when many friends moved from the San Francisco Bay Area because of the popular map that was circulated at that time allegedly channeled by St. Germain, showing the area underwater.

Bad information - or did we somehow escape that future by our thoughts and emotions - or, is it yet to come?!?!?

In a book I was guided to write there was this passage: Trains collide; some are killed, some are hurt and some escape any injury. I ask: Is that fate, karma, chance, luck?!?!?

We have seen dramatic pictures of the above where a tornado rips through a street leaving many houses completely destroyed and other hardly touched. Same with fires skipping over some houses, leaving others standing.

Valerie Villars
9th May 2018, 20:49
This was a complete coincidence, but I was just reading a book called "Rosslyn Guardians of the Secrets of the Holy Grail" and came upon a passage that states the alignment of the planets with seven spiritual sites on this earth will align perfectly on July 28, 2019.

Just throwing that out there.

ThePythonicCow
9th May 2018, 23:11
The only way I can see this happening is the way Arthur Neuman put it:

"It's all happening at the same time."

meteoritic pummeling
associated fires (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?100187-Deadly-unusual-wildfires-in-California-as-well-as-worldwide&p=1186804&viewfull=1#post1186804)
associated earthquakes
associated tsunamis
associated magnetic pole inversion
associated cometary + volcanic dust winters
associated mini ice age
associated crop failures
associated famines
associated "plagues" -- natural and man-made
associated riots
etc... etc...

Thanks, Hervé. I suspect these three out of your list will be the culprits:

associated earthquakes
associated tsunamis
associated fires

For the system theory minded, or the tin-foil-hat paranoid conspiracy theory minded (I'll leave it to the reader to decide which I am), it's not so much cause and effect, but a big, bloody, entangled layered arrangement of interacting systems.

RedSun88
9th May 2018, 23:29
Thank you Warren for your hard work and compassion in bringing this potentiality forward for people to consider.

I have recently come across the work of Sam Hofman, who corroborates Hervè and Ewan's earlier suggestion that the underlying mechanism for such large scale earth changes relates to an 'Electric Universe' model of astrophysics and the interaction of our planet and sun with it's binary solar system.

Sam is a gentle genius with a background in chemistry and government projects who has been managing a group of thousands of 'pro-am' sky watchers for almost 10 years, documenting what he postulates is the rejoining of our solar system with its binary twin.

While his theories fly in the face of the majority of accepted phisical science, I cannot help but feel there is something to these observations.

Interestingly, he suggests that one of the goals of the apparent aerosolised particle spraying of our atmosphere (a.k.a geo-engineering, a.k.a chemtrails) is to obstruct from view what would otherwise be large observable planetary objects in our skies.

I would suggest this interview (https://youtu.be/RgC2mkvOG8I) on 'Fight For Our Freedom Radio' as a good place to start understanding his material.

He can also been found at his YouTube channel - Sam Hofman. (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCIcyhaOAk1QbTIWpuhqxdxw)

And his Facebook page - Montana Sky Watchers 2. (https://m.facebook.com/groups/1088022101280129/?ref=group_header&view=group)

My warm regards to those present,
Arthur

Michelle Marie
10th May 2018, 07:57
From Michelle Marie: In the 1990s I was living on the east coast of Florida (Daytona Beach area). I had a dream/vision of a tsunami. It was real and I was there (in the dream)--so intensely real, I sat up straight in bed wide awake just thinking how real it seemed.My belief is that "most" prophecy dreams are related to personal situations. i.e. In MM's dream above, I feel she was being told that if she stayed in Daytona Beach area she would or could suffer a personal tsunami as in emotional or financial.

We have seen dramatic pictures of the above where a tornado rips through a street leaving many houses completely destroyed and other hardly touched. Same with fires skipping over some houses, leaving others standing.After that dream, there was a personal tsunami (emotional), and I imagined being far away. Soon after, I moved out and began the divorce process. The next year I moved to France. :flower: During that time I reaped great financial income (financial). I didn't see the connection to my dream like that. Nice. Thank you. :bearhug:

Re: tornadoes skipping houses, etc....I just brought up that phenomenon today in a conversation with friends regarding the potentials for natural disasters (and man made weather warfare). It feels like there is intelligent order within chaotic energies. :)

MM

sunwings
10th May 2018, 10:21
Are we re- experiencing Atlantis from another timeline or angle?

Are preppers who build bunkers and preparing for war just carrying around their memories of Atlantis?

Mistaking the past for the future?

I have had visions of a massive wave coming through my city of Barcelona (I waited to see if this thread was mature enough to bring it up:o) I still don´t believe it will happen but maybe it is no wonder after Atlantis that the human population are carrying around this trauma. However hard Hollywood try to invoke these memories with films like Day After Tomorrow the human consciousness this time has other plans:cocktail:

Kerry goes into more details about this topic beginning at 1:15:30:happy dog:

sPPSnvxC3YA

Foxie Loxie
10th May 2018, 12:27
Hey, Val! You might want to check out David Talbot's "Remembering the End of the World". It seems there was a period when all our planets were in a different alignment & the memories of this can be found in myths & hints left in many cultures. When the planets realigned, there were many disasters, such as we are talking about in this thread. :confused:

Valerie Villars
10th May 2018, 14:43
Hey, Val! You might want to check out David Talbot's "Remembering the End of the World". It seems there was a period when all our planets were in a different alignment & the memories of this can be found in myths & hints left in many cultures. When the planets realigned, there were many disasters, such as we are talking about in this thread. :confused:

Thanks Foxie. I very much believe, and have experienced to some extent, as above, so below. There has been so much encoded wisdom regarding our connection to space and what happens here on this little dustball, it boggles the mind. At least it boggles my mind.

The definition of a myth is to explain a basic truth or belief about ourselves and what we experience (d). No doubt. Quite a brilliant way to leave the information to "future" generations. Stay strong, stay pure and pay attention. :sun:

bennycog
11th May 2018, 02:11
Hi Warren,

Thank you for starting this thread. I have had so many dreams and visions regarding tsunamis and flooding over the years that i believe it is going to happen in my lifetime. I survived every time in my visions but it was a long struggle to escape it. I also have had many visions/dreams of ET visitation, future ones. I am not an experiencer with ET. Have only seen the craft from a distance.

I would have to ask that during your dowsing, you would have seen a lot of pollution to the oceans in regards to nuclear facilities no? I think it would be a major issue with the nuclear facilities in those areas under water on the future maps.. As well as other power stations and mining operations that have materials that would starve the ocean of oxygen in certain areas.

wnlight
11th May 2018, 14:01
i have been asked by two PA members what I think about nuclear fuel polution in the oceans after the devastation that I have predicted. It appears to me that a huge percentage of nuclear facilities are located near sea shores. This near certain polution is a concern for me also. I expect that the polution will cause disease in some but not be a major contributor to disease. But i have not studied it enough to write more.

Jean-Marie
11th May 2018, 15:15
Thank you Warren! No one has really been talking about what could happen after the immediate population drop. Nuclear disasters are only one piece of the aftermath pie. Look at Puerto Rico and what happened after the Hurricane. Water is destructive, earthquakes are destructive. Volcanoes can polute the air we breathe and depending on the size of the eruptions the sun can be blocked. If roads, bridges and other infrastructure is damaged, what are some of the longer term implications for your way of life? Without clean water, proper sewage treatment, electricity, heat, gas, and most of all good food, what will life be like? Without the basics disease could spread.

For those of us living in a city we rely on infrastructure to bring all of the above to us. Even if your city survives destruction, the roads and bridges leading to your city can stop the supplies from getting in. We rely on pipelines to bring fresh waters to our cities, pipelines to sewage waste treatment, natural gas pipelines and a fragile electrical grid. We rely on access to the internet to solve our problems. Will the internet be available if the infrastructure takes a hit?

I would expect if Warren looked even further out into the future by a few years the numbers could decrease more. Not saying Warren needs to do any more work. I thank him for the time he has taken to produce these predictions.

wnlight
11th May 2018, 18:25
Yes. There will be continued deaths - particularly in the cities. There will be population migrations. Then, the mini ice age will come in 15 to 30 years from now. Perhaps Deagel has been on to something. [http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx]
They write that the entire USA will have 99 million people in 2025. That's less that 1 out of 3 surviving. I do not think that Deagel has been honest about how it determines its numbers.

angelfire
11th May 2018, 20:00
Such an interesting thread, thank you, Warren.
There is an almost exact conjunction between Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn, at the end of 2019. One thing I know for sure is that you can't buck the stars and I'll be very surprised if this duo doesn't kick off major geophysical catastrophes.

Ron Mauer Sr
11th May 2018, 20:46
I suspect that the immediate problem will be economic collapse when all credit is withed and the banks take a permanent holiday. That is when living in the cities becomes a major problem.

One should not be motivated by fear. Inspired action is guidance.

If you feel *inspired* to take action, there is much helpful information on my blog, Ideas for Self Reliant Living During Financially Turbulent Times (http://ronmauer.net/blog/).

Access to water is critical.

Three days without clean water, then nothing else will be needed.

If one has food but not water to flush, a composting toilet will be a precious, yet low cost, luxury.

Wood may become the only fuel available. Have a plan for cooking, bathing with hot water and heating.

Wash not wipe when there is no toilet paper.

Those without a plan, plan to fail.

pyrangello
11th May 2018, 21:43
I cannot remember where I read this, it was just recently, I too have a deep concern about the nuclear reactors and the residue of a meltdown, I want to say the dust from planet X has some type of micro organisms in it and after it passes will cleanse the ocean of the radiation. I know this is a long stretch and its not backed up by any actually stories I can link to but I do remember reading something to this effect. I do think there is a rogue planet out there that is impacting the internal core temperature of the earth, almost similar to the movie 2012 without the Hollywood bs. Dried beans just in a mason jar stored away can stay a very very long time. I've told several family members who live in Detroit, If we ever get hit with a solar flare of EMP, start riding your pedal bike out of the city that day, because by day 2-3 it won't be safe to travel . If your going to stay in the city, pooling resources with your neighbors for food and safety will be your best defense.

wnlight
12th May 2018, 01:22
Ron, you are absolutely correct.

Carmody
20th May 2018, 02:16
The solar system is apparently entering a large interstellar dust cloud.

this changes the electrical charge characteristic of the vacuum, with regard to the solar system as a bubble and the effects of the cloud on the bubble, what gets in, and so on.

This makes for physical changes in the solar system.

I've written the odd post or two on this subject.

TomKat
20th May 2018, 14:01

Cheers.

I can't tell you how much I resonate with your post regarding the first election. Only I dowsed with my body. I wasn't going to vote either, etc. but I felt a last minute push it was something I had to do. Thanks.

I believe in alternate timelines. A vote for Hillary was a vote for the WW3 timeline, and a vote for Trump, the non-WW3 timeline. That's what the remote viewers were saying. So voting is more than just about the candidate; sometimes it's about which timeline you want to be on. Of course a lot of people voted for Hillary but obviously their deep selves chose the Trump timeline.

TomKat
20th May 2018, 14:17

Yes, that was kind of the question I was alluding to in my post - I too would want to know more about this.

As for its location 'beyond the pillars of Hercules', well, there's a lot beyond them; it really could have been anywhere beyond them.

I'm firmly convinced that Atlantis - and I agree that it was faithfully recorded by Plato - is Antarctica, once ice-free, but there was crustal displacement around the time of an earlier shift that caused it to slip further south. It was most likely shown as per the Piri Reis map accurately between South America and Africa but nowhere near as far up as has been suggested, that is, off the coast of mainland Europe/Iberian peninsula.

Still, yes, I would like a suggestion from Warren as well concerning that :thumbsup:

History shows that island nations are the most aggressive, so it wouldn't surprise me if Atlantis was a large island the size of Ireland or the UK somewhere in the Atlantic that spawned a global civilization. with colonies in Antarctica, Egypt, the Americas, Britain and elsewhere.

TomKat
20th May 2018, 14:22
Some of the devastation in 2019 will be caused by earthquake and vulcanism. A small scale of that is happening in the big island of Hawaii right now. The city of Quito has been due major destruction by volcano.

These numbers could easily be the result of a global plague rather than earth changes. And of course timing is extremely difficult to predict, especially in geological time which has little equivalence to our own. And then there's the possibility of dousing a timeline that most of us will be switching out of so will never happen, such as the 1989 WW3 that Bruce Goldberg mentions.

avid
20th May 2018, 14:34
Sorry if anyone has already posted this, but 5G is being installed into cities now, with probably ghastly health consequences, blood not able to carry enough oxygen around, tired, anaemia, people being microwaved to death....?

1paintertoo
20th May 2018, 19:09
Greetings from the coast of California! For those concerned, or just plain curious, the following link allows you to identify the elevation of a given geographic location anywhere on earth: http://elevation.maplogs.com/

After reading this thread, and motivated by curiosity, I stumbled upon the above link when attempting to learn what are the actual elevations of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, 46 feet and 2556 feet, respectively.

Of course, then I became curious about the elevation of my own home's location and was able to pinpoint it on the map provided in the referenced link by street name and address: 89 feet.

Ron Mauer Sr
20th May 2018, 21:43
Google Earth will also show elevation wherever the cursor is placed.

1paintertoo
20th May 2018, 22:32
Thanks for the info. Ron. I just used the suggested Google Earth version and found it to be way more fun to use...AND...perhaps more importantly, it assigns me an additional 4 feet in elevation for my home's location for a grand total of 93 feet!

Lancet
21st May 2018, 16:29
I have always been wondering why the MSM feature videos or articles about survival bunkers, seed vaults, etc. Was it reporting that was related to the Mayan 2012, or related to armageddon end-times programming?

These survival bunker projects are the real deal, not a conspiracy notion. Serious money is being invested by someone for certain parties. take these two projects for example. It should be ready by next year. They have been featured by many mainstream media outlets.

I would take this as something the TPTB takes rather seriously. I would also take this notion one step further and suggest that these predictions might be man made and pre-meditated. I say this as we have seen how weather can be manipulated by HAARP, and how Fukushima came about. It might coincide with our galactic/solar positions or would that be the cover story?

XfLE64zztRA

3wJ6ZeWIiH8

Article: The super-rich are buying luxury apocalypse-safe bunkers for protection against natural disasters and nuclear attack

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/super-rich-buying-apocalypse-safe-bunkers-protection-natural-disasters-nuclear-attack-kansas-us-a7833641.html

Michelle Marie
21st May 2018, 17:51

These numbers could easily be the result of a global plague rather than earth changes. And of course timing is extremely difficult to predict, especially in geological time which has little equivalence to our own. And then there's the possibility of dousing a timeline that most of us will be switching out of so will never happen, such as the 1989 WW3 that Bruce Goldberg mentions.

There must be multiple timelines to choose from. Can we master our vibration/frequency and move to different timelines?

Maybe like at an airport, instead of a menu of flights, we can choose from a menu of timelines?

Sorry if anyone has already posted this, but 5G is being installed into cities now, with probably ghastly health consequences, blood not able to carry enough oxygen around, tired, anaemia, people being microwaved to death....?

Can we avoid this by changing our frequency? They use radiation/frequencies and AI neuroprogramming. Can we self-program, avoid external entrainment, and monitor our own brainwave frequencies?

Can we take a stand and say "No!"? (To smart meters, 5G, and transhuman/globalist agendas.)

People respond in different ways. It will be interesting to see what twists of fate may result.

Sometimes predictions inspire solutions. :)

Addition:

I believe in alternate timelines. A vote for Hillary was a vote for the WW3 timeline, and a vote for Trump, the non-WW3 timeline. That's what the remote viewers were saying. So voting is more than just about the candidate; sometimes it's about which timeline you want to be on. Of course a lot of people voted for Hillary but obviously their deep selves chose the Trump timeline.

Can/Do we "vote" on timelines with our imagination? Intentions? Feelings/frequency?
What about this?

You Are the Creator
r7cYsgB4G1s

AuCo
22nd May 2018, 18:01
37888I plotted the spreadsheet data onto the world map. It just doesn't make total sense that it's a direct affect from sea level rising. Take for instance, Shenyang 0% survival at 51m, Jilian 0% at 49m, and Tianjin 100% at 5m, all in the same bay area. They appear to be more like surgical strikes, like a meteor shower.

Rollo
22nd May 2018, 21:53
I stumble across an information about Earth's changes in population due to the cycle that is repeating about every 676 years. This cycle is Earth's magnetic pole reversal.
A researcher from Poland at this moment is collecting the data about behavior of Earth's magnetic fields which are in constant move. During last months he noticed a trail that those fields start to show.
If this behavior will continue it can result in magnetic pole reversal and weakening of natural Earth's protective shield against radiation from the Sun. Indeed the radiation and unstable weather can be the main cause of death of many people and mass migration in search of protection. If we look at ancient underground cities they can be a trace of such events from the past. Last time in our modern history it was around 1342 with the "Black Death" period which lasted few years. According to this researcher it was the time that people on Earth were exposed to radiation due to magnetic fields weakening and magnetic pole reversal. His prediction for this event is for the years from around 2019/2022 and it can take few years to be back to "normal".

It is interesting to note that the green spots on this map were the places in Europe where the "plague" didn't reach the local population. According to him the biggest green area which is in today's Poland is rich in iron what behave as some sort of a storage for magnetism and diminish radiation. Another interesting fact is worth to add that Jewish community, agents of Mossad and lobbyists from Israel are highly active in Poland at this time and moment - maybe in search of "promised land for the chosen ones".

Michelle Marie
23rd May 2018, 03:45
I stumble across an information about Earth's changes in population due to the cycle that is repeating about every 676 years. This cycle is Earth's magnetic pole reversal.
A researcher from Poland at this moment is collecting the data about behavior of Earth's magnetic fields which are in constant move. During last months he noticed a trail that those fields start to show.
If this behavior will continue it can result in magnetic pole reversal and weakening of natural Earth's protective shield against radiation from the Sun. Indeed the radiation and unstable weather can be the main cause of death of many people and mass migration in search of protection. If we look at ancient underground cities they can be a trace of such events from the past. Last time in our modern history it was around 1342 with the "Black Death" period which lasted few years. According to this researcher it was the time that people on Earth were exposed to radiation due to magnetic fields weakening and magnetic pole reversal. His prediction for this event is for the years from around 2019/2022 and it can take few years to be back to "normal".

It is interesting to note that the green spots on this map were the places in Europe where the "plague" didn't reach the local population. According to him the biggest green area which is in today's Poland is rich in iron what behave as some sort of a storage for magnetism and diminish radiation. Another interesting fact is worth to add that Jewish community, agents of Mossad and lobbyists from Israel are highly active in Poland at this time and moment - maybe in search of "promised land for the chosen ones".

That makes me wonder if iron-rich blood provides any immunity or protection for individuals? Hmmm...

MM

Add: Foods I'll be eating!

Iron and Radiation protection
https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/15-iron-rich-foods-healthy-energy-levels/

15 Iron Rich foods
https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/15-iron-rich-foods-healthy-energy-levels/

Piggiez13
23rd May 2018, 20:26
Wasn't 2012 the year of all those crazy sun and moon eclipses? I've often wondered how on point the book of revelation is, maybe the 7years of tribulation began on 2012, which would make 2019 the final year of tribulations. Tribulation meaning trails and tests... :idea: looking back over the years we are definitely being tested to the max especially spiritually.

pyrangello
27th May 2018, 12:25
What about all the humming boxes found along the California shorelines.supposedly to delay the shift.

Valerie Villars
27th May 2018, 12:53
Wasn't 2012 the year of all those crazy sun and moon eclipses? I've often wondered how on point the book of revelation is, maybe the 7years of tribulation began on 2012, which would make 2019 the final year of tribulations. Tribulation meaning trails and tests... :idea: looking back over the years we are definitely being tested to the max especially spiritually.

What's really interesting about the above, is that is exactly when my "reality" shifted. And it got really intense on the June 2013 supermoon. My birth chart mirrors the aspects going on at that time with sun in Capricorn and moon in Cancer.

All is related here on this planet.

Theresa
4th June 2018, 13:20
Population decrease includes people migrating away from those areas during catastrophic events I would assume? If you see a hole don't get in it, if the water rises swim out, if things catch fire don't stand there. There is an internal warning going off if your not afraid. Fear can block our ability to feel the instincts we have that are in play here. Learn, be calm, listen and watch the signs that are there for you personally. When I asked the cosmic goo where do I go! Where can I offer safety. A friend out of nowhere tells me, "Hey did you know they found a land bridge here?" Yes that is right, a land bridge across Lake Huron to Ontario just under the surface that was used for untold amount of time to cross and hunt on. My location is so easy to find, you are equipped with your own map. Michigan. 45th parallel. Prehistoric grass exists in these areas and that tells me a LOT. Its been here, thriving since the time of the dinosaurs. Horsetail and snake grass. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equisetum "Equisetum is a "living fossil" as it is the only living genus of the entire class Equisetopsida, which for over one hundred million years was much more diverse and dominated the understory of late Paleozoic forests." Look for signs like this. I will leave specifics on my profile

I believe in the process, I have embraced all manner of spiritual belief. (this does not mean I agree that Trump is the new son of God.. that's a bit far out for me. But hey.. some people do and for them that may be their truth no matter how I feel. For them, I see the end of the reincarnation, I see them as the new life in the ground aka dinasour) WE are in the know we KNOW its coming. Ask where your safe place is, if you do not have one find me. I give my location to people everywhere. There will be people coming for all over the US on a specific route or routes with hobo signs to guide the way <3 If I am wrong and the others are wrong, well it still helps for people to know there is a home waiting, coffee and a good book. Security gives us momentum and power to go forward. Home gives us hope. I will leave specifics on my profile how to find the places by the markers others will be leaving as they move. If you like the idea I think using similar unique marks will be very useful for marking trails to safe places.

Theresa
4th June 2018, 13:35

What's really interesting about the above, is that is exactly when my "reality" shifted. And it got really intense on the June 2013 supermoon. My birth chart mirrors the aspects going on at that time with sun in Capricorn and moon in Cancer.

I never understood birth charts. I that is so very cool though.

Valerie Villars
4th June 2018, 14:19
I don't want to derail the thread, but I am no genius regarding birth charts either. But, ancients have studied and marked the heavens forever and there is a reason for it. I'm just not smart enough to articulate the reasons. :sun:

sunwings
28th June 2018, 13:19
If we are wondering how it starts, well this new film goes into detail about how it ends. As a mysterious apocalypse causes the spread of misinformation and violence.

WJyyJ7lexnM

TomKat
29th June 2018, 02:05
If we are wondering how it starts, well this new film goes into detail about how it ends. As a mysterious apocalypse causes the spread of misinformation and violence.

WJyyJ7lexnM

The actors are all whispering about the end of the world, like some kind of soap opera. Too stupid for me.

amor
30th June 2018, 02:02
Two possible causes not mentioned but definitely part of the Works of planet earth are subterranean gases which move around when things heat up underneath or when countervailing pressures allow gases to move elsewhere. The earth above those pockets will either sink or rise.

The second possible cause is the planned use of G5 Radiation to a level saturation which is intended to be genocidal in the cities.

Trisher
30th June 2018, 16:46
Would it be possible Wnlight for you to dowse if a there is a wild card scenario coming from beyond/outside the matrix which has the potential to avert or downplay this predicted disaster or shift us onto another timeline?

Trisher

Joe Akulis
10th September 2018, 18:44
Been keeping an eye on the Dutchsinse thread here on Avalon. If you ask me, I'd say it confirms that earthquake activity is on the rise, and it also seems like certain "interests" may be trying to keep the public eye from noticing... Not much of a surprise there, I suppose.

onawah
10th September 2018, 19:08
Most definitely! Not just earthquake, but volcanic activity as well.

Been keeping an eye on the Dutchsinse thread here on Avalon. If you ask me, I'd say it confirms that earthquake activity is on the rise, and it also seems like certain "interests" may be trying to keep the public eye from noticing... Not much of a surprise there, I suppose.

shaberon
10th September 2018, 23:14

I never understood birth charts. I that is so very cool though.

What she said is she was born on the same full moon. But in June, the sun is not in Capricorn, so this means the same full moon as the Dec. 2012 phenomenon.

The paradigm shift I mentioned previously about plate tectonics against continental drift is held by a professional group New Concepts in Global Tectonics (http://www.ncgtjournal.com/about.html) which is why their newsletter is subscription based. A bit of summarized information is available, which is along the lines that Canada did not tear off of Europe and drift away; because this is a contradiction to standard geology, NCGT reports a few instances of being stomped by the educational institution.

David Pratt has a published paper (http://davidpratt.info/tecto.htm) against the paradigm. Elsewhere, he provides the notion that the plates are actually pegs that move up and down. So I'm just raising a possibility that seems to be pretty well-grounded in science, that has something to do with places rising from, or disappearing into, the sea.

DNA
20th November 2018, 20:29
Just throwing this out there but Billy Meier stated back in the mid-seventies that the Juan de fuca fault line off the coast of Oregon was going to hit very soon within our lifetime. Billy stated that this earthquake would be off the chart and that it would last a staggering long amount of time. He stated that as a result a large land mass will rise out of the ocean at the point of the Juan De Fuca fault line.

Billy Meier is just amazing how he calls things. I wouldn't live on the coast for anything.

There has been a recent awareness of this fault line the past decade and folks are now saying it is due to go off with a plus 9 monster.

Hervé
20th November 2018, 21:18
To give some frame of reference to DNA's above post:

https://jclahr.com/science/psn/as1/blanco07/blanco_files/image003.gif (https://jclahr.com/science/psn/as1/blanco07/index.html)

The Blanco Fracture Zone is actually a "Transform Fault (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transform_fault)" and mainly a "strike-slip (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fault_(geology)#Strike-slip_faults)" fault plane. That's the most likely place for earthquakes to occur:

Undersea plate tectonics west of Washington and Oregon (https://jclahr.com/science/psn/as1/blanco07/index.html)
The Blanco Fracture Zone is one of several seismically active transform faults off the coast of Oregon. The Blanco FZ offsets the Juan de Fuca (JDF) Ridge from the Gorda Ridge (ridges are spreading centers where new ocean floor is created) and forms the boundary between the Pacific and Juan de Fuca plates. On transform fault boundaries, the plates on opposing sides of the boundary move horizontally (side-by-side) with respect to each other (yellow arrows on map).

Although earthquakes occur frequently along the Blanco Fracture Zone, they are rarely felt. Generally, the transform motion does not produce tsunamis because the horizontal motion of the plates does not raise or lower the seafloor as is required to produce a tsunami.

avid
20th November 2018, 22:01
Dutchsinse has mentioned this many times lately... Hopefully all will be well....

Worth doing a search for Dutchsinse “juan de fuca” for the last month...

Craig
21st November 2018, 03:14
what an exciting and depressing post! I am already thinking of the aftermath and how civilisation will likely fail. I might put off trying to buy a house.

I couldn't put off buying a house, now in debt and on a house that is close to the coast!

What for the survivors, will the world go on somewhat civilised or will it descend into a new dark ages?

onawah
21st November 2018, 03:41
A possible solution--
A bit off topic, but bringing a more cheerful note to a bad situation, hopefully, and one interesting perspective on how to better cope with it, and, more generally, with this shifting paradigm we are all living in at present.
The interviewer is on my list of youtube favorites, "Living Big In A Tiny House"
He travels around the world interviewing people who are building and living in "tiny houses", and I always find his videos uplifting and relevant.

Off-Grid Artisan Tiny House Built To Escape Wildfires
Living Big In A Tiny House
Published on Nov 15, 2018

"Ryan was fortunate. With his last 28ft tiny house on wheels he managed to pull it just out of the way of the wildfires which swept through California in 2017. That experience really got him thinking about the design of his home though and he decided to build something more compact which was more easily moved."
asPu_Zz3Gbo

Also posted here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?103940-The-strangeness-of-the-California-Fires&p=1259948&viewfull=1#post1259948

I couldn't put off buying a house, now in debt and on a house that is close to the coast!

What for the survivors, will the world go on somewhat civilised or will it descend into a new dark ages?

Joe Akulis
13th February 2019, 18:19
Warren, not sure if you're still keeping an eye on the thread these days, but I have a special request for ya if you're interested. :-)

Next time you take a look ahead, see if you can get any information on the exact reasons for the changes in population.

It's not that I doubt the physical upheaval you're perceiving. But I'm wondering if there's some assumptions / deductions being made about the population reductions all being due to the geologic calamity. I'm very curious to know if that's the only reason. Don't want to say much more than that in case you take me up on it.

sms
12th March 2019, 00:45
In 1995, I moved from Europe to Brisbane, Australia. My first apartment was in an area ~15 km from the coast and the street where I lived was gently slopping. I have somehow “seen” the ocean coming to the lower part of the street in the future, but not when exactly. I have even joked with my ex wife that it will be nice to have a short walk (~50m?) from our apartment and we will be at the “beach”. At that time I have even made a weird oil painting showing a father and son approaching the famous Uluru rock in a small boat with paddles. (Just a symbolical expression of Australia affected by water!?) As the painting looked a bit weird, I reworked it, hiding the boat and leaving only the rock. Later, before moving out of Brisbane, I gave it away to a friend of mine who liked it. Now, when coming across Warren’s article and the table showing 20% destruction of Brisbane, it reminded me of my old vision!? I hope, if it happens, it will not happen that soon!?

Craig
18th March 2019, 02:35
Just a thought, based on a faint memory from eons ago, I vaguely remember reading something about the technology 'looking glass' and it was used to look at Washington in the future and it was reportedly under water? Could this have some sort of connection to this?

Just a thought I had why reading this.

Bill Ryan
18th March 2019, 02:48
Just a thought, based on a faint memory from eons ago, I vaguely remember reading something about the technology 'looking glass' and it was used to look at Washington in the future and it was reportedly under water? Could this have some sort of connection to this?

Just a thought I had while reading this.

Yes, excellent recall. :) And I'd had the same thought, as well.

That was actually Andy Basiago, BEFORE he went haywire and started talking about Mars.

He told me about this in my very first, 4-hour conversation with him (the first anyone had had with him at all, before anyone knew him), in Feb 2007. He said he'd personally seen on a chronovisor that the Washington Monument was 100 ft under water... and what made the story quite compelling is that he said his supervisor was so utterly shocked that he immediately lit a cigarette, which was against the rules in that building.

I'd asked Andy if he had a date for this event, but he said as best he knew that was unknown (or, at least, unknown by him).

Operator
18th March 2019, 03:45
I had to look it up but it also reminded me of remote viewing results by the Farsight Institute.
I found an article about it ...

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2013/02/remote-viewers-predicting-catastrophic.html

And then the webpage of the 'Climate' project. The remote viewing report came out in 2010 and
the target year of the prediction was 2013 ...

http://farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV_Demo_2008_Page1.html

We're lucky that this predicted date was not correct ...

Although I'm still very sceptical I'm eager to see with what this guy at Diehold Foundation comes up with.
He promised to produce a part 5 video in which he will explain how he thinks the earth can stop and
then reverse rotation in 1 day ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjBe55XpYzc0HzkK-8lgQtA/videos

:confused: :facepalm: :ranger:

Ehh, I have to correct that ... instead he numbered it 4F and it's already posted on youtube:

BhENb-Su9WE

justntime2learn
29th April 2019, 04:27
Clear Lake, California volcano field at 33 minute 50 second mark.

2ht3vblphfk

justntime2learn
29th April 2019, 16:51
Warren's first two predictions seem to be plausible.

The following video is from April 14th, explaining how the lava tubes are blocked from the collapse of last year's eruption in Hawaii. Dutch has been saying for over a month that an eruption in Hawaii will happen in a matter of months, not years. You can hear more beginning at the 15-minute mark.

anZbeOFNuQg

I must say, I find this fascinating. With the activity in Clear Lake, California yesterday and the earthquake- volcanic activity in Hawaii, Warren's first two predictions seem to be plausible.

Jean-Luc
30th April 2019, 19:13
I have a more or less regular guest in my guesthouse who has been following this highly controversial French researcher 'Rorschach (http://leschroniquesderorschach.blogspot.com/)' for a long time and finds his predictions about Planet X and apocalytic events to come of value.

After many, many video produced, his latest dated April 30 is predicting some possible cosmic sign within roughly 30 days.

This at least appears to fit the schedule of this thread.

pyrangello
30th April 2019, 20:47
One comforting fact is there are many knowledgeable and sincere individuals here in the Avalon family, so whatever happens or not , we are moving thru all of this together and for that I am forever thankful.

wnlight
3rd May 2019, 10:59
@ Trisher, I do not know enough about timelines to ask good questions. If you or someone else wishes to post a few simple sentence statements that can be ascribed to True or False, then I will attempt to dowse them.

wnlight
3rd May 2019, 11:05
@DNA, Billy Meier was on to something with this prediction. It is consistent with what I am told will happen.

wnlight
3rd May 2019, 11:15
@Joe Akulis, I chose the timing for that population 'study', so there is an implied bias. Every city can be different, but over all, it the result of tsunami. However, I gave it a year after. There is time enough for plague, starvation, and just simple running away. Some cities will remain under water. Some may be devastated by volcanic activity. I am planning a repeat population study.

If someone can find me a longer list of cities with listed current population, it would help me.

Yoda
3rd May 2019, 11:57
Warren, I sure am glad you're back

Operator
3rd May 2019, 13:10
I don't have a timeline question but what I am curious about is what would happen if oceans
would indeed start moving (because earth spinning slows down?) with an island like mine.

There are no high mountains here but from a physical point of view that may not be necessary.
If water moves in a way with least resistance then it will most likely 'bend' around a relatively
tiny obstacle. Besides it will be a combination of water flowing away and toward the island.
So it would be interesting to see what the net result would be from such a combination.

Sandy123
3rd May 2019, 22:42
Seems a bit grim to me, to put it mildly. If that would be true then I suppose that "overpopulation" wouldn't be a problem in the future.

The new Maunder Minimum will be consequential though.

I'm with you, look at bright side. I would rather go out with the main event than to stick around in misery or hunger. There is life after we die, we do live on, many to return to earth again.

justntime2learn
4th May 2019, 04:38
Hawaii's volcanic activity begins at the 36 minute 25 second mark. Both Mauna Loa and Kilauea are discussed.

Kilauea re-inflating at the 37 and 40 minute mark.

Beginning at the 36-minute mark, Dutch continues to say that nothing has changed. Also, he claims any new influx of power from the Pacific and you'll see an eruption.

Dutch still believes it's a matter of months not years for an eruption to occur.

If I'm to understand this correctly, Mauna Loa is the volcano next to Kilauea in the chain of volcanoes on the big island. I guess as Kilauea pressurizes lava backs up and can trigger the next volcano in the chain that surrounds the Big Island.

@ Herve Does any of this make sense to you? I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait for you to chime in :)

7vvAD7iM274

Didgevillage
4th May 2019, 08:03
Look at the drastic population reduction in the US!

http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Didgevillage
4th May 2019, 08:07
Billy Meier is just amazing how he calls things. I wouldn't live on the coast for anything.

Edward (Billy) Meier predicted in the 1970s that the US would wage war with Iraq twice by the end of the century and the US Presidents for these wars would be father and son.

Well, a few years off, but he got it right.

Valerie Villars
5th May 2019, 20:31
Quoting a Washington Post article:

As seas rise, Indonesia is moving its capital; others should take note

Indonesia made a stunning announcement this week that it will relocate its capital from Jakarta. The decision validates decades of warnings about the city's catastrophic flood risk due to sinking land and rising seas. While Jakarta is especially vulnerable to the threat of rising seas, it serves as a profound wake-up call for hundreds of major cities.

I can't cut and paste the article, as I must subscribe to the Washington Post for a fee. The article was in the Sunday "Times Picayune".

Other major cities at risk are mentioned. They are New Orleans, Norfolk, Miami, Mumbai, Calcutta, Shanghai, Lagos, Manila, Dhaka, Bangkok, Copenhagen, Tokyo, London, Houston and Tampa, though there are many more vulnerable.

justntime2learn
5th May 2019, 20:41

Indonesia made a stunning announcement this week that it will relocate its capital from Jakarta. The decision validates decades of warnings about the city's catastrophic flood risk due to sinking land and rising seas. While Jakarta is especially vulnerable to the threat of rising seas, it serves as a profound wake-up call for hundreds of major cities.

I can't cut and paste the article, as I must subscribe to the Washington Post for a fee. The article was in the Sunday "Times Picayune".

Other major cities at risk are mentioned. They are New Orleans, Norfolk, Miami, Mumbai, Calcutta, Shanghai, Lagos, Manila, Dhaka, Bangkok, Copenhagen, Tokyo, London, Houston and Tampa, though there are many more vulnerable.

Nice find Valerie!

Constance
5th May 2019, 21:20
If someone can find me a longer list of cities with listed current population, it would help me.

Hey Warren :waving:

I've been trying to find a longer list of cities with a list of populations for each city for 2019 but I am finding that the lists are just not comprehensive enough or that figures listed are for 2018 city populations. One almost has to search each city within each country but I am still coming up stumps for many cities.

This is the best I have come up with so far.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/

Hervé
5th May 2019, 22:04

Indonesia made a stunning announcement this week that it will relocate its capital from Jakarta. The decision validates decades of warnings about the city's catastrophic flood risk due to sinking land and rising seas. While Jakarta is especially vulnerable to the threat of rising seas, it serves as a profound wake-up call for hundreds of major cities. [...]
... confusing cognitive dissonance... they ain't got no clue as to what they are writing about!

See this post: Sinking Grounds... Not Rising Waters. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?91560-Sinking-Grounds...-Not-Rising-Waters.&p=1262612&viewfull=1#post1262612)

Sinking grounds are usually local whereas "rising seas" should be noticed everywhere...

The other trouble the area is facing is an increasing amount of water coming down per unit of time, that's rain in sheets and their accompanying flash floods...

Hervé
5th May 2019, 22:19
[...]

Dutch still believes it's a matter of months not years for an eruption to occur.

If I'm to understand this correctly, Mauna Loa is the volcano next to Kilauea in the chain of volcanoes on the big island. I guess as Kilauea pressurizes lava backs up and can trigger the next volcano in the chain that surrounds the Big Island.

@ Herve Does any of this make sense to you? I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait for you to chime in :)
[...]Hi there :) I am sorry but I quit watching Dutch's videos a long time ago and am not going to start again.

The trouble with volcanoes is that they erupt... that's what they do to survive :)

However, an eruption in Hawaii, if quite spectacular, is not as dangerous as the ones in the Andes or the Rockies/Cascadia where those eruption are explosive. So, I don't put much attention on Hawaii and what might happen there.

But, yes, if the Kilauea plumbing system gets plugged, then Hawaii very fluid magma is gonna find the nearest outlet to exit :)

Valerie Villars
5th May 2019, 23:09
Sorry Herve. I should have clarified. Yes, sinking is key. But, it still would tie in with a cities under water theme, as per wnlight's dowsing predictions.

I am very familiar with the sinking cities phenomenon. My family has been in New Orleans for 300 plus years and my 10th generation grandfather implemented the first levee system in New Orleans. There are a number of issues which contribute, perhaps including earthquakes or not. My point was that it is happening and other earth changes may just be the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back.

I was just trying to tie it all in to warren's predictions of cities under water. If my post doesn't belong, then please feel free to move or delete.

Edit: I understand the Washington Post is biased. However, New Orleans IS sinking.Just because the Washington Post wrote a story doesn't mean it's entirely false.

justntime2learn
15th May 2019, 02:37
[...]

[...]Hi there :) I am sorry but I quit watching Dutch's videos a long time ago and am not going to start again.

The trouble with volcanoes is that they erupt... that's what they do to survive :)

However, an eruption in Hawaii, if quite spectacular, is not as dangerous as the ones in the Andes or the Rockies/Cascadia where those eruption are explosive. So, I don't put much attention on Hawaii and what might happen there.

But, yes, if the Kilauea plumbing system gets plugged, then Hawaii very fluid magma is gonna find the nearest outlet to exit :)

Thank you Herve!

I wish I would have seen this video posted by, Onawah. My knowledge of volcanoes increased greatly.

NcreTTI9Rew

I completely understand what you're talkin about now after seeing the video. I live 20 miles south of Portland, Oregon.

I've been wanting to say this for about a month in relation to Warren's post. I really started to think, what if I was in the final weeks or months. Then I realized it could happen any day. For the most part, I got off line and started spending each day as if it were my last. I spent a certain amount of time thinking what I would truly like to be doing in my last days. After thinking, I did it.

The result was fantastic! I spent a lot more time at and in communication with my children and grandchildren. Instead of 'taking it easy' on my days off and being online, Jill and made plans with and enjoyed the children and grandchildren. We did everything from water babies to formal dining.

I love my new life and have Warren to thank for it.

Without you Warren, I don't know that I would have learned to live. I thank you from my heart for that! :heart:

Didgevillage
15th May 2019, 02:59
There were sentimental pleas to save the island and its inhabitants...
Poor victims of industrialization!

Or so, many thought.
But
https://phys.org/news/2018-02-pacific-nation-bigger.html

Volcanic activities and earthquakes are related to Ice Age.

Hervé
15th May 2019, 12:06
[...]

Thank you Herve!

I wish I would have seen this video posted by, Onawah (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?98526-Dutchsinse-s-Earthquake-Reports-and-Forecasts&p=1291450&viewfull=1#post1291450). My knowledge of volcanoes increased greatly.

NcreTTI9Rew

[...]

:happythumbsup: :happythumbsup: :happythumbsup:
Highly recommended viewing :)

ThePythonicCow
15th May 2019, 22:26
Highly recommended viewing :)

Awesome :happythumbsup: :happythumbsup: :happythumbsup:

TomKat
16th May 2019, 01:17
Edward (Billy) Meier predicted in the 1970s that the US would wage war with Iraq twice by the end of the century and the US Presidents for these wars would be father and son.

What else has he predicted (that hasn't happened yet) for the future?

BTW, he also said that chemtrails are not real, that they are only contrails, and nastily ridiculed anyone believed in them.

Didgevillage
16th May 2019, 12:41

BTW, he also said that chemtrails are not real, that they are only contrails, and nastily ridiculed anyone believed in them.

Honestly, I don't remember, except he claimed he saw (from a UFO/time machine he was aboard) San Francisco destroyed by an earthquake. I
His notes were taken in the 1960s and 70s when there was no such thing as chemtrails or no word for it.
He hasn't had any contact for decades, if I'm not mistaken.

TomKat
16th May 2019, 22:42

Honestly, I don't remember, except he claimed he saw (from a UFO/time machine he was aboard) San Francisco destroyed by an earthquake. I
His notes were taken in the 1960s and 70s when there was no such thing as chemtrails or no word for it.
He hasn't had any contact for decades, if I'm not mistaken.

You're talking about the Pleiadian predicitons. He's still making his own predictions and talking about current events.

Didgevillage
16th May 2019, 23:08
You're talking about the Pleiadian predicitons. He's still making his own predictions and talking about current events.

I thought you were talking about Billy Meier.
His contacts are not Pleiadians.

He is free to make his own predictions.

---
Coastal areas with urban population and industry is more likely to sink due to their pumping and use of groundwater.

TomKat
17th May 2019, 11:12

I thought you were talking about Billy Meier.
His contacts are not Pleiadians.
He is free to make his own predictions.

Meier is famous for his Pleiadian predictions and his claim that he took a photo of a future San Francisco. After people pointed out there couldn't be any life in the Pleiades they became Plejarans. Since then he seems to be just channeling.

Didgevillage
17th May 2019, 12:00
Not really. He was channeling entities who masqueraded as Pleiadians for a while but later, he was on his own.

justntime2learn
24th May 2019, 13:26
I wasn't sure where to put this.

Waiting on confirmation of an 800m volcano that grew from nothing in 6 months in the Indian ocean close to Madagascar.

Starts at the 39 second Mark of this suspicious observer video released this morning.

kTPJFhJOFBU

Bill Ryan
9th October 2019, 18:15
:bump: :bump: :bump:

justntime2learn
9th October 2019, 19:15

Okay, help me out here :)

Why the bump?

Bill Ryan
9th October 2019, 19:25

Okay, help me out here :)

Why the bump?Don't panic! :) Only because I made a central reference to it in my new thread here.

Doing well in an infrastructure collapse (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?108839-Doing-well-in-an-infrastructure-collapse)

But of course, I talk with Warren (wnlight) about this regularly. He still says that very little has changed, except that the predicted timing is January 2020, not December 2019. He still profoundly doubts his own results, so in a way he's just reporting experimental data and asking anyone else to please peer-review it.

So he asks other dowsers and remote viewers to kindly dive in and help. He totally wants to be proved wrong. :)

My own position is to be a balanced skeptic. I genuinely don't believe this will happen. But I feel obliged to listen, as I know how intelligent, grounded and sane Warren is. If he were off-the-wall bananacrackers (as some others are!), I'd be paying no attention whatsoever. His very intelligence is what makes this concerning.

pyrangello
9th October 2019, 21:54
Looking at what one of my friends told me about the shift and having some dialog with warren, It is my belief that as we live in this matrix so to speak and some going thru a shift in 2012,others not. I would say that most just like warren have very valid upcoming event predictions, but just as we have all this traffic/noise/wifi,radio,cellphone,blue-ray ect ect waves everywhere maybe its putting a cog in the wheel of our intuition.Not to mention all the chemicals and things we ingest. In the indigenous days there were not all these distractions or contaminants , only mother earth and us as one along with the creator, the harmony and less distractions were totally the opposite as the race we live in today. Time will tell

Chuck
10th October 2019, 08:10
Not sure if any of you took notice of the very strange land/ocean geography map on the new United States Space Command logo. If it is not on purpose, you would think that a department of this magnitude and importance would take care of the details.

Note several things and not limited to:

Disappearance of western side of South America
New island on SW tip of Chile
New bay in northern Brazil
Disappearance of Hudson Bay in Canada
Disappearance of Antarctica
Elongation of SE Australia
New neighbours for New Zealand
Disappearance of Japan
UK and Norway extended west
narrowing of Atlantic Ocean

Bill Ryan
10th October 2019, 12:16
Not sure if any of you took notice of the very strange land/ocean geography map on the new United States Space Command logo. If it is not on purpose, you would think that a department of this magnitude and importance would take care of the details.

Note several things and not limited to:

Disappearance of western side of South America
New island on SW tip of Chile
New bay in northern Brazil
Disappearance of Hudson Bay in Canada
Disappearance of Antarctica
Elongation of SE Australia
New neighbours for New Zealand
Disappearance of Japan
UK and Norway extended west
narrowing of Atlantic Ocean

That's very interesting... a terrible, unprofessional map! It seems it'd be so simple for them to portray it accurately if they wanted to.

Chuck
10th October 2019, 23:55
Yes , it takes more effort to build that map than it does selecting from a stock image.

Bill Ryan
11th October 2019, 18:50
Yes , it takes more effort to build that map than it does selecting from a stock image.

It took about 45 seconds to find these. Maybe less! The big one is from Wikipedia. :) The other small thumbnails below link to other good, large maps one can easily use. There are dozens more.

http://projectavalon.net/world_maps.gif

justntime2learn
11th October 2019, 19:19
Sorry, I can't load the images on my phone and I won't have access to a desktop until after work. Get the best I could do, so feel free to reformat mods.

There's another patch that looks exactly like the flag Trump is holding.

https://images.app.goo.gl/UYsQUmwcSc3r1zXY9
https://images.app.goo.gl/TznWcwcdm9WHQMkKA

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Ff%2Fff%2FUnited_States_Spac e_Command_emblem_2019.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FUnited_States_Space_Command&docid=porEkx6rZ9YaZM&tbnid=vNOrqNNddXSwUM%3A&vet=1&w=2848&h=2848&hl=en-US&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim

Which is real or are there two?

https://www.aviatorgear.com/p-26271-us-space-command-patch.aspx?gclid=Cj0KCQjw0IDtBRC6ARIsAIA5gWuA_z649z0IvPFDEzW-AnBVYkMHLsSRxYMiBjF8h3TvH8rS29upOUAaApTgEALw_wcB

Chuck
11th October 2019, 21:22
Thank you justntime2learn!
My apologise!! The logo that I posted above was the OLD Space Command logo. Yes that's right! I didn't realise that the US use to have a Space Command from 1985 to 2002.

Here are the two logos side by side. The old one on the left and the new one on the right.

I am happy to report that Hudson Bay is back in Canada on the new logo. Shift in time line? Averting a global catastrophe? Perhaps why wnlight is getting dynamic changes to his predictions?

TomKat
12th October 2019, 01:35
Just throwing this out there but Billy Meier stated back in the mid-seventies that the Juan de fuca fault line off the coast of Oregon was going to hit very soon within our lifetime. Billy stated that this earthquake would be off the chart and that it would last a staggering long amount of time. He stated that as a result a large land mass will rise out of the ocean at the point of the Juan De Fuca fault line.

There has been a recent awareness of this fault line the past decade and folks are now saying it is due to go off with a plus 9 monster.

So Billy Meier predicted it in the mid-70s, and it hasn't happened, but you're still afraid to live on the coast? You should sue Meier for robbing you of 40 years of ocean enjoyment! :-)

TomKat
12th October 2019, 01:38

You will probably live out the rest of your life peacefully on the coast, since your timeline has to match your internal reality and destiny. While others will be glad they don't live on the coast because on their timeline it fell into the sea. :-)

RunningDeer
6th November 2019, 16:51
Warren says that Gordon Michael Scallion's map isn't totally accurate, but he has his own (which looks apocalyptically similar!). He most sincerely and literally hopes he is quite wrong.

Foxie Loxie sent me this video link several days ago. I had listened to it that morning. I didn’t post because of concerns of creating fear. It seems many of the same topics have come around once again. I recall when there was talk about the east coast being swallowed up by the waters. I sent along the information to my family and lets just say I wished I hadn’t.

I also couldn’t remember if Steve Quayle is one of the people that the forum no longer follows. It’s difficult to keep track of what’s in and what’s not. The other reason for not posting is the promotional aspect.

It was worth my time, though I was reminded once again that there are things I cannot change. It has over 130,000 views since November 2, 2019.

UPDATE

https://i.imgur.com/MLghBM2.jpg

Steve Quayle - 500 Foot Tall Tsunami Coming to West Coast (39 minutes)

Quayle warns that the public would likely have roughly “15 minutes to get to safety,” and “the tsunami waves would be 500 to 1,500 feet tall.”

Mlr3ZLSfN0c

What’s the worst case scenario if the Cascadia Subduction Zone lets loose and volcanos, earthquakes and tsunamis are unleashed? Filmmaker, book author and renowned radio host Steve Quayle warns, “The amount of damage, and I am going to choose my words carefully, is going to be precedent setting. It’s going to be the combination of volcanos going off that are inland from the subduction zone where the plates meet, coupled with tsunamis. . . .

When this happens, you will lose eight million to twenty million people. When it happens, you will lose all productivity in the electronic field, obviously Silicon Valley, and all food production in all of California, Oregon and Washington.

When it happens, you will have a State of Emergency unlike any other. How about the refugees? There will be 3.5 million refugees to take care of. When this happens, what happens to the underground aquifers, and where does everybody go for fresh water? There will be years of drought, years of famine and years of water, water where did it all go? It is a very dire situation painted by computer models. This is not a sensational thing. It is a reality based, scientific study with the application of what happens.”

Quayle warns that the public would likely have roughly “15 minutes to get to safety,” and “the tsunami waves would be 500 to 1,500 feet tall.”

Quayle is putting his trailer film out now even though the film project is not going to be done until the early part of 2020. He is doing this as a public warning.

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with renowned radio host, author and filmmaker Steve Quayle.

Bill Ryan
6th November 2019, 17:13
Warren's dowsing results currently show a date of (if I remember right!) 5-6 January. It slipped back from his original prediction of December 2019 (next month), and then forwards by about a day from 6-7 January.

His dowsing says it's "100% certain". He's just in effect reporting his experimental data, always hoping for peer review. He himself is earnestly hoping the data is incorrect.

One form of corroboration (or otherwise, if they seem to be unaware of all this) may come in the regular "Time Cross" forecasts published on Remote Viewer Courtney Brown's FarsightPress YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2VSjjaxNyYDZrBxrYQzcJQ).

If their videos are to be believed (and they do seem to be authentic), the team of remote viewers there are VERY impressively competent.

One might expect at least some of them to be getting wind of this, if it's for real, whether they're in a formal remote viewing session or not.

I talked with Warren last week about publicly visible signs that the authorities or the military, of any nation, may be aware of this. One such sign would be for the US Navy (and in fact, all navies) to entirely put to sea at the end of December: no ships left in port.

Naval movements can be easily tracked by entering 'US Gov' as a search term on this site. (I presume the surface naval vessels of other nations can be tracked, too.)

https://marinetraffic.com

One such obvious reason for this, just as an example, is that Warren's dowsing says that Hawaii's Pearl Harbor would be landlocked. But one of the immediate affects of all this is that many ports would be destroyed.

If that were to happen, that alone would almost totally cut essential global supply chains of food, goods, commodities and oil. Discussion of those kinds of knock-on effects (which are many and complex) is on this separate thread.
(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?103059-Thinking-the-Unthinkable-a-WHAT-IF-scenario-should-there-be-major-sea-level-changes-coming-soon)

Thinking the Unthinkable: a WHAT IF scenario, should there be major sea level changes coming soon (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?103059-Thinking-the-Unthinkable-a-WHAT-IF-scenario-should-there-be-major-sea-level-changes-coming-soon)

I started that thread myself simply as a thought experiment, an exercise in 'what if', 'futurist' thinking. Rather like a video game. If such-and-such were to happen, what could we then anticipate? Those domino-effect questions become extremely important — in theory.

TomKat
7th November 2019, 01:05
One form of corroboration (or otherwise, if they seem to be unaware of all this) may come in the regular "Time Cross" forecasts published on Remote Viewer Courtney Brown's FarsightPress YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2VSjjaxNyYDZrBxrYQzcJQ).

If their videos are to be believed (and they do seem to be authentic), the team of remote viewers there are VERY impressively competent.

Courtney Brown's group predicted with near certainty that meteorites would cause tsunamis destroying Sydney and other ports around the world... in Jan 2013.

Lifebringer
7th November 2019, 14:16
Travel light with essentials for warmth. You already know prepping n protection and detection. No fear just logical survivalist practices and love to those not intending harm. Buckle upp. Roads getting bumpier everyday as Creayor wrayh makes itself known. Chariots are here above our heads and the prophecy of the last king over the teal Isrealites 42 months is happening with corrption impeachment. Amazimg times we are "witnessing

Alberto e Daniela
7th November 2019, 22:07
Dear Warren,

we live in England, today in a flooded Sheffield, after two days of continuous rain. We are very interested in the future of global climate. The ice-age detection question to be dowsed could be then: "are global average temperatures going down more than 10 degrees in the next decade?"

thank you very much!
Alberto and Daniela

Bill Ryan
7th November 2019, 22:13
Dear Warren,

we live in England, today in a flooded Sheffield, after two days of continuous rain. We are very interested in the future of global climate. The ice-age detection question to be dowsed could be then: "are global average temperatures going down more than 10 degrees in the next decade?"

thank you very much!
Alberto and Daniela

I'd love to know the results of Warren's dowsing, but the answer to this question should be No! :)

It takes only a tiny average temperature difference to cause major knock-on effects. Here's a reference from https://eh-resources.org/little-ice-age:
During the height of the Little Ice Age [the 'Maunder Minimum', in the Middle Ages], it was in general about one degree Celsius colder than at present. The Baltic Sea froze over, as did most of the rivers in Europe. Winters were bitterly cold and prolonged, reducing the growing season by several weeks.

shamballaOn
9th November 2019, 07:33
I have learned to not worry about many predictions on Avalon in the last 15 (?) years. Starting with predictions from Dr Deagle a long time ago. That had me worry and it seems that Bill was in that time as serious about that as he is about Warrens predictions. (always with a good explanation and disclaimer that i can happen but probably won't)

Of course it is possible that all those predictions came truth on another timeline. I have the idea that if you confirm to yourself that you don't want to be on such a timeline and stay positive (and ask your Higher Self to be put on a timeline without destruction) you will be on a timeline without this thing happening. And because of those predictions you can divert from that timeline! So.. if something like this comes up on Avalon I always check how Bill's reaction is.

Now I live in The Netherlands near the coast and after reading this tread I thought of taking a train with my daughter from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf or Paris om January 3 until January 7. That's giving into fear and against my positive thinking to be on another timeline.. but you know.. maybe this shift and cleansing also has to happen on positive timelines.

But after following a link to Warren's website ( http://www.light.ec/EarthChanges/comingChanges.html ) I read his other 2019 predictions (as proof):

The Proof

I have been asked to mention some pre-cursor events so as to make my December predictions more believable. I have focused my attention upon the USA, but I am sure that similar events will occur across the globe. Here is what I have discovered in meditation:

May, Hawaii. The big island will be devastated by the eruption of Mt Kilauea. The magnitude of death and destruction will be far greater than what happened in 2018. Mauna Loa will re-awaken.
June, California. The Mount Konocti volcano, part of Clear Lake Volcanic Field, will erupt.
June, Oregon. [Lower Potential] One of the Three Sisters may erupt.
August, California. [Lower Potential] Other volcanoes in the Clear Lake Volcanic Field may erupt.
September, California. A new volcano will erupt about ten miles NorthWest of Mono Lake near Willow Springs and Eagle Peak.
September, Oregon. A new volcano
October, California. A new volcano
November, California. A new volcano will erupt very close to LA. (Perhaps in Sierra Madre subburb)

I don't know if the June - November predictions came trough but May-Hawaii did not... As far as I know. I try to stay away from newspapers.

So the question is.. Am I going to store 100 cans of tuna and a lot of water and jump om a train January 3 and have my daughter skip class from school (how to explain? :) the first days of January. Or stay positive and ask my Higher Self to be on the most positive timeline. Or both?

Not sure yet. Any input from Warren would help make a decision.

shamballaOn

Bill Ryan
9th November 2019, 07:45
I have learned to not worry about many predictions on Avalon in the last 15 (?) years. Starting with predictions from Dr Deagle a long time ago. That had me worry and it seems that Bill was in that time as serious about that as he is about Warrens predictions. (always with a good explanation and disclaimer that i can happen but probably won't)

Of course it is possible that all those predictions came truth on another timeline. I have the idea that if you confirm to yourself that you don't want to be on such a timeline and stay positive (and ask your Higher Self to be put on a timeline without destruction) you will be on a timeline without this thing happening. And because of those predictions you can divert from that timeline! So.. if something like this comes up on Avalon I always check how Bill's reaction is.

Now I live in The Netherlands near the coast and after reading this tread I thought of taking a train with my daughter from Amsterdam to Dusseldorf or Paris om January 3 until January 7. That's giving into fear and against my positive thinking to be on another timeline.. but you know.. maybe this shift and cleansing also has to happen on positive timelines.

But after following a link to Warren's website ( http://www.light.ec/EarthChanges/comingChanges.html ) I read his other 2019 predictions (as proof):

The Proof

I have been asked to mention some pre-cursor events so as to make my December predictions more believable. I have focused my attention upon the USA, but I am sure that similar events will occur across the globe. Here is what I have discovered in meditation:

May, Hawaii. The big island will be devastated by the eruption of Mt Kilauea. The magnitude of death and destruction will be far greater than what happened in 2018. Mauna Loa will re-awaken.
June, California. The Mount Konocti volcano, part of Clear Lake Volcanic Field, will erupt.
June, Oregon. [Lower Potential] One of the Three Sisters may erupt.
August, California. [Lower Potential] Other volcanoes in the Clear Lake Volcanic Field may erupt.
September, California. A new volcano will erupt about ten miles NorthWest of Mono Lake near Willow Springs and Eagle Peak.
September, Oregon. A new volcano
October, California. A new volcano
November, California. A new volcano will erupt very close to LA. (Perhaps in Sierra Madre subburb)

I don't know if the June - November predictions came trough but May-Hawaii did not... As far as I know. I try to stay away from newspapers.

So the question is.. Am I going to store 100 cans of tuna and a lot of water and jump om a train January 3 and have my daughter skip class from school (how to explain? :) the first days of January. Or stay positive and ask my Higher Self to be on the most positive timeline. Or both?

Not sure yet. Any input from Warren would help make a decision.

shamballaOn

Thanks, and yes, I really understand. My own position is as follows.

I respect Warren, who's grounded and highly intelligent. He's a trained scientist who used to do classified math work at the US Nuclear Test Site.
I'd expect my own Spidey Senses (which I trust considerably and which have quite a good track record) to alert me if this is really going to happen. On my own personal radar, I get nothing at all.
The 'precursors' (which you mention above) didn't occur. (I recommended to Warren earlier this year that he should tackle the prediction problem using that device, and he agreed it was a good idea.)
BUT as I posted above (post #158 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?102695-World-Wide-City-Population-Changes-by-End-of-2019&p=1322355&viewfull=1#post1322355)), if (for instance) the navies of the world all put to sea and leave port at the end of December, that'd seem to be an important data point.
Other remote viewers and psychics are also worth keeping an eye on. If they also start independently talking about this with some urgency in the next few weeks, that's also to be noted. But at the moment, there's silence everywhere.
I like Warren a lot, and he's a very smart, sane guy, but I've told him (just yesterday, in person, when I saw him briefly!) that at the moment I think he's simply wrong.

Do I have a few extra cans of tuna? Yes, a few. :) Nothing to lose there, and that costs very little. But not 100!

Kamikaze
9th November 2019, 10:45
delete it all.

Alberto e Daniela
9th November 2019, 13:30
It takes only a tiny average temperature difference to cause major knock-on effects. Here's a reference from https://eh-resources.org/little-ice-age:
During the height of the Little Ice Age [the 'Maunder Minimum', in the Middle Ages], it was in general about one degree Celsius colder than at present. The Baltic Sea froze over, as did most of the rivers in Europe. Winters were bitterly cold and prolonged, reducing the growing season by several weeks.

Thanks Bill,

:facepalm::blushing:

we're then happy to amend our request to Warren, with 2 degrees colder, instead of 10.

:HELP!: English weather is not our favorite

happyuk
9th November 2019, 16:57
Dear Warren,

thank you very much!
Alberto and Daniela

Hope you have not been too badly impacted. This recent flooding in south Yorkshire (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-south-yorkshire-50349561/helicopter-captures-footage-of-flooded-south-yorkshire) has been awful.

TomKat
10th November 2019, 03:19

I think it would be a mistake to act on Warren's predictions alone. Seth (Speaks) said we make timeline corrections all the time. I suspect failing electronics are a sign of jumping timelines. A week or two ago my bedroom TV and digital alarm clock died overnight. They're on the same outlet but so are other things that were not affected. Who knows?

shamballaOn
15th November 2019, 09:54
Thanks, and yes, I really understand. My own position is as follows.

I respect Warren, who's grounded and highly intelligent. He's a trained scientist who used to do classified math work at the US Nuclear Test Site.
I'd expect my own Spidey Senses (which I trust considerably and which have quite a good track record) to alert me if this is really going to happen. On my own personal radar, I get nothing at all.
The 'precursors' (which you mention above) didn't occur. (I recommended to Warren earlier this year that he should tackle the prediction problem using that device, and he agreed it was a good idea.)
BUT as I posted above (post #158 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?102695-World-Wide-City-Population-Changes-by-End-of-2019&p=1322355&viewfull=1#post1322355)), if (for instance) the navies of the world all put to sea and leave port at the end of December, that'd seem to be an important data point.
Other remote viewers and psychics are also worth keeping an eye on. If they also start independently talking about this with some urgency in the next few weeks, that's also to be noted. But at the moment, there's silence everywhere.
I like Warren a lot, and he's a very smart, sane guy, but I've told him (just yesterday, in person, when I saw him briefly!) that at the moment I think he's simply wrong.

Do I have a few extra cans of tuna? Yes, a few. :) Nothing to lose there, and that costs very little. But not 100!

Bill, keeping an eye on remote viewers and navies leaving port seems like a very good idea.. Could you keep us informed on this thread? I guess around Christmas things should be much more clear.. :)

Bill Ryan
15th November 2019, 12:20
Bill, keeping an eye on remote viewers and navies leaving port seems like a very good idea.. Could you keep us informed on this thread? I guess around Christmas things should be much more clear.. :)Yes, I certainly will, if anything comes to my attention. If the various authorities knew about this (and it'd be their job to!), there'd be all kinds of signs that something unusual was afoot that was secretly anticipated by those in power.

For one, selling stocks (but buying commodities like oil and wheat, which would become scarce or hard to transport), as in the event of a major natural disaster like this all stock markets would crash at once. We'd expect oil prices per barrel to suddenly soar at the end of December, for instance. That's simple to check, all in plain sight.

But once again, I do want to state on record that I'm as sure as I can be that nothing will happen in January. The entire thing is just very interesting to track and view, rather like watching a movie. So I'm not disregarding it! But I'm not at all anxious, either.

Phoenix1304
15th November 2019, 12:36
Greetings Warren. Respect.

And greetings Bill and Avalonians, many thanks for this thread that I've followed with great interest.

I'm posting a map of the flood forecast for UK today, this follows catastrophic flooding in Sheffield, Manchester and Yorkshire over this last week:

I too have been considering things like being in the right place at the right time and preparedness. Though I'm far from it. I just fractured my foot. There's no way I could cope with a flood right now. But, fortunately for the moment, on this forecast map there is a clear area exactly where I live!

I'm 230ft above sea level here, but I recently arranged (without any of this in mind) to be in another part of the country from mid December until 6th Jan!, 100ft lower, but at a retreat centre with their own gardens and the company of good people.

I leave loved ones behind in the area (and I did have some reservations over taking off to silent retreat over the mayhem of Christmas) so as usual I have a dichotomy! My foot should be healed in time to go away, but is it a sign? You know the kind of thing...trying to discern, use intuition, without waiting for the Universe to thump me! But staying here, I'd be pretty much on my own. This foot thing, I believe was to stop me going forward with something else I had planned in the interim.

I guess I'll find my way, just praying that it's not waist deep in water, and I'm praying for those that are waist deep in water today.

Good luck to all wherever you are.

Tintin
15th November 2019, 16:11

:HELP!: English weather is not our favorite

That made me :)

It isn't mine either and I've been living here for over 40 years, and I'm English, apparently :)

:focus:

Kryztian
7th January 2020, 15:33
Those are Warren Light (wnlight (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?22770-wnlight))'s personal predictions through dowsing over a period of many years. I talk with him about this every week, and he said the only thing that has changed is that the major events will begin not at the end of 2019, but on 5-6 January 2020.

Happy January 7th, 2020. As far as I can tell, these Earth changes have not happened. The major Earth changes we have seen in the last weeks and months have been the fires in California, Brazil and Australia - if there are population changes, it is mostly in rural areas and seem to affect the indigenous populations the worst.

Does this mean we are out of the clear? Is there a dowsing update on this matter?

Bill Ryan
7th January 2020, 16:26
Those are Warren Light (wnlight (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?22770-wnlight))'s personal predictions through dowsing over a period of many years. I talk with him about this every week, and he said the only thing that has changed is that the major events will begin not at the end of 2019, but on 5-6 January 2020.

Happy January 7th, 2020. As far as I can tell, these Earth changes have not happened. The major Earth changes we have seen in the last weeks and months have been the fires in California, Brazil and Australia - if there are population changes, it is mostly in rural areas and seem to affect the indigenous populations the worst.

Does this mean we are out of the clear? Is there a dowsing update on this matter?Yes, Happy 7 January!
:happy dog::happy dog::happy dog:

I'm 100% certain there's nothing to be concerned about. I've been keeping half an an eye on the EMSC rolling global earthquakes updates page (https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/world/M5/), and the last week or two have been statistically completely normal. Today there was a cluster of shallow earthquakes (6.4, 5.6, 5.0, 5.8) near Puerto Rico, where there's been a bit of damage, and the island is temporarily without power. But again, I'm not worried at all. This is relatively microscopic compared with what Warren was predicting.

shamballaOn
7th January 2020, 16:29
Well, January 5-6 has passed and I am still alive and well. I don't know of course if these predictions happened on another timeline. The end of December I have stated to my Higher Self that I want to be on a timeline without destruction and did not give it much thought after that.

Maybe the predictions from Warren helped me to to this. In that way the warning helped.

Arcturian108
7th January 2020, 19:13
I copied most of an old article that I read in California in the early 1990's interviewing Gordon Michael-Scallion, and thought this might be the most appropriate place to drop it for comparisons to the more recent predictions about what would be happening just about now:

A Time of Tribulation
Beth Dora Reisberg Interview with Gordon-Michael Scallion (circa 1994)

In 1979 Gordon Michael Scallion was working in the field of communications when he suddenly experienced a health crisis and subsequent spiritual awakenings that left him with the gift of prophecy. He is now an internationally known and respected futurist. With some notable published prophecies under his belt, Scallion is considered by many to be one of the most accurate intuitives of our time. He predicted the April 22, 1992 Los Angeles, California quake, the June 28, 2992 Landers, California and Big Bear, California quake and the January 17, 1994 Northridge, California quake. He also foresaw Hurricane Andrews, the Blizzard of 1993 and the Mississippi floods of 1993. With appearance on network TV specials and his own monthly newsletter, Scallion is getting the word out.
“My mission is to inform and provide options,” say Scallion. He does not see himself as a harbinger of doom, nor believe that our future will be one of terror and horror. Even though his predictions mostly indicate cataclysmic Earth changes, he does not carry the weight of the world on his shoulder; he informs his readers that they must evaluate his information carefully, comparing it with similar information.
What does Scallion see for 1995? On a light note, he sees the 1940s style of fashion returning. With an emphasis in pastel colors, especially peach in the mid-to-high spectrum. From here, the subject matter deepens.
Scallion sees most of his predictions in the form of Earth changes—erratic weather conditions, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
In the e midst of these Earth upheavals, Scallion predicts that between May and December of 1995 there will be a major infusion of spiritual energy on the planet. People will experience a psychic transformation as their intuitions increase significantly.
Scallion sees a lot of changes happening from now into the next millennia. He calls this period of change the Time of Tribulation. Scallion believes the climate will change and the coastline of the United States will be greatly altered; seasons in the United States will be reduced to three, as spring and summer merge into one; the west coast will recede as far back as Nebraska by 2001; and the Great Lakes will reach down into the Gulf of Mexico with the Mississippi River as the water-way between the two.
Politically, Scallion predicts great changes—dramatic and eye-opening. He foresees that the United States government will collapse, and between 1995-1999 several groups of former states will come together to form colonies and the “United States once again will become the 13 Colonies.”
Scallion says that there will be no more federal government. Texas will be the first to become a colony, with thirteen in all. Each colony will be self-sufficient and the barter system will be the normal system of exchange. Education will be regionalized, not governed by any federal system.
Scallion sees amazing breakthroughs in medicine. Disease that we now know will end and disappear abruptly. The causes will be removed as the Earth changes it electromagnetic vibration. All this will occur by 2002, during a 24-hour time period, the known diseases will disappear.
According to Scallion, children will look different in the next century. Starting 1998-2002, all children will be born telepathic, with gray eyes, blue-tinted skin, and will live to be 150 years old. Their 150 years will be like our 75 years of life.
Scallion predicts that by the turn of the century, Earth will have binary sun system. In the evening, the second sun will appear as a star, blue in color, seen as a bright light in the Milky Way. By day it will look like a small white light in the sky much like the moon when it is visible during the day. As a result of our second sun, and a magnetic pole shift occurring between now and 1997, all people on Earth will appear to have a bluish skin tint.
Scallion states that between 1995 and 2001, the mythical continent of Atlantis will be discovered, and because of this discovery, Atlanteanology will become a popular field in universities.
Scallion’s vision of the year 2002 is of an Earth reborn. People will be living in more harmony with each other, more in rural areas, living in clustered, circular dome structures. Air will be clean and new plants will exist along with human’s increased knowledge and use of them for remedies. He sees no automobiles but a sort of public transportation that moves above the ground, silently and without wheels. Telepathy will be common, and color and sound therapy will be the predominate healing modalities. In 2002, the lunar calendar will be the pattern followed with people listening firstly to their intuition. “Oneness” will be the belief underlying all spiritual beliefs, indicating the interrelatedness of all life. It will be the millennium of peace and the start of a new cycle.
In the end Scallion sees the planet as a sentient, nurturing being that has been polarized and is dividing itself up. The predicted times of great geophysical change will be a time of “choosing,” as Scallion calls it. It will bring out the best and the worst in us. Just as disease is a representation of spiritual illness, or dis-ease, says Scallion, so the planet has been affected by men’s past and present careless actions.
Scallion predicted in 1991 that here would be seven plagues manifested on the planet until 2001—three of which are already prevalent: AIDS, the new TB, and the mysterious failure of the optic system which affected many Cubans recently. The others are the failure of the thymus, the failure of the pancreas, and a disorder of the Astral and Etheric bodies creating great psychic disturbances. Falling into hopelessness is not the answer, says Scallion. He believes the ultimate protector against these plagues is spiritual growth, and says that if we are spiritually on our path we will not get them.
`In regards to spirituality, Scallion sees a higher collective consciousness happening 1998-2001, like everyone tuning into the same frequency on TV. It will be supportive and nurturing and incorporate the highest religious ideas on the planet. “Everybody who is ready to see and hear will, “says Scallion. An in-the-flesh messiah will appear on the planet but later in the 21st century. Its appearance won’t be such a big deal because people will already be living in accord to this higher consciousness. But its presence will act as confirmation to people’s life.
Scallion didn’t at first like or even believe his visions back in 1979. As a matter of fact, he spent two years in complete denial of them, and then finally he realized that he had to make a decision. He could live his life in denial, or make his visions available to others, thus providing them and himself with options, choices and information.

Satori
7th January 2020, 19:52
I have a few predictions:

Spaceship Earth will keep on turning and revolving around the Sun as we hurl through Space---as it has for how-so-ever-long now.

The sun will appear from the surface of Earth to rise in the East and set in the West.

The ebb and flow of Nature and all of its wonderful life-forms will continue in some form.

Our consciousness/spirit will be born into a physical state, and we live and die as before; to return to the great pool of Source Energy and back again ad infinitum.

Everything we beings called humans do will be business as usual.

We will love and hate and everything in between.

We will be at peace and at war and everything in between.

We will continue to live and learn and succeed and fail and everything in between.

We will build and destroy, learn and forget, cry and rejoice and everything in between.

Things will continue to be as they should and must be.

Life will continue to be probabilistic and uncertain.

The wonder of Universe in all its splendor will continue to be enigmatic and unknowable to us.

Not one of us will, on a consistent and reliable basis, make any accurate predictions of any meaningful future events.

[Read and understand Desiderata.]

Kryztian
7th January 2020, 20:31
Wow Satori. You are really going out there on a limb with those daring predictions. If, by the end of the year they are confirmed, then we will proclaim you the great Nostradamus of our age!!! :ROFL:

I have a personal story that reminds me of wnlight's dilemna of what to do with this information. I had a Facebook friend "D" who was an Experiencer and claimed some psychic abilities. Without my asking him for it, he gave me a message he received. It was from a woman who died in the early 1960's - her boyfriend (I'll call him "Jim") from that time was still alive and had been through several failed marriages, all because he was still in love with that woman. She wanted him to know they would be together in the afterlife again and there would be happiness.

I had no idea why I was given the message or who my psychic friend was talking about and neither did he. Later I thought about my friend "Jane" whose had many men in her life and he ex-husband was "Jim". I called her she stated that her last husband had died and he didn't fit the description of the the story. The message was not for him, however, Jane's first husband was also called "Jim" and all the details fit (location of the story, how she died, how many children, his failed marriages and relationships and more details). Jane was absolutely convinced that this message was for her first husband, but she also had no interest in relaying the message, and neither did her eldest son, who's father was Jim, but Jim would not recognize him as a son.

I sat on the message for over a year. Then I decided it was given to me for a reason. I found out what may have been Jim's home address (5 miles from where I lived) and I printed out message on paper and wrote an anonymous note apologizing for for the crazy psychic message, drove up to Jim's (first husband's) home and put the message in the mailbox and breathed a sigh of relief. My job was finished.

So, from this situation, I can relate to wnlight's situation. You receive this message, a message from "the beyond", a message your right brain wants to dismiss but your left brain says "No, this is important!" What do you do with it??? Just want to say thank you for sharing the info with us wnlight and doing so in a way that is cautious and asking us all to be critical about it.

wnlight
9th January 2020, 22:32
So our Earth did not convulse and our civilization did not collapse the first week of January. This “nothing happened” non-event is exactly what I had hoped for all along. The joy that I feel that I was wrong overwhelms the pain of gullibility that I also feel.

I have been burdened in meditation for more than a dozen years by the coming Earth catastrophe. As many of you know, that dyer event was to be the first week of this current month. I had the choice of keeping it to myself or sharing the information with you. After many years keeping it to myself, I chose to share the information and let you decide what to do with it.

I apologize to those whom I had scared by reporting what I was being told in my meditations. I deeply apologize to anyone who had changed his physical location because of what I had written. The disclaimer that I included with the predictions is small comfort.

I normally do not make new Year’s resolutions, but this year I have made two. One is that I will not accept information as believable from any source - even a source that I feel is Spirit in my meditations. Not without some physical evidence. The second resolution is that I will not publish any prediction of the future that I may have. Future predictions are truly problematic.

From Warren, wearing a big, happy smile on my face half hidden by the egg. Anyone know where I can get a large slice of humble pie?

Sadieblue
10th January 2020, 00:21
wnlight don't feel egg faced, and thank you for your previous predictions.
Maybe our positive thoughts sent out to the universe and creator changed
those predictions for the better outcome.

pyrangello
10th January 2020, 01:00
We love ya buddy , all is good and we look forward to your posts in the future.

Chester
10th January 2020, 02:00
So our Earth did not convulse and our civilization did not collapse the first week of January. This “nothing happened” non-event is exactly what I had hoped for all along. The joy that I feel that I was wrong overwhelms the pain of gullibility that I also feel.

I have been burdened in meditation for more than a dozen years by the coming Earth catastrophe. As many of you know, that dyer event was to be the first week of this current month. I had the choice of keeping it to myself or sharing the information with you. After many years keeping it to myself, I chose to share the information and let you decide what to do with it.

I apologize to those whom I had scared by reporting what I was being told in my meditations. I deeply apologize to anyone who had changed his physical location because of what I had written. The disclaimer that I included with the predictions is small comfort.

I normally do not make new Year’s resolutions, but this year I have made two. One is that I will not accept information as believable from any source - even a source that I feel is Spirit in my meditations. Not without some physical evidence. The second resolution is that I will not publish any prediction of the future that I may have. Future predictions are truly problematic.

From Warren, wearing a big, happy smile on my face half hidden by the egg. Anyone know where I can get a large slice of humble pie?

I believed you. I believed you experienced these communications in your meditations. I considered that you may have experienced disinfo. I am glad you have learned from your experience. This post is courageous and says, to me, you have strong integrity. Thank you.

ashva
10th January 2020, 04:21
Warren

You enjoy my highest respect because you had the courage and decency to admit you were just flat out wrong.

How often does that ever happen in the 'new age community', never mind in life-at-large?

Kryztian
10th January 2020, 05:08
Warren I don't think you were wrong. It was the information that was wrong, and you cautioned against taking it too seriously and put this information in its proper perspective. No one had an anxiety attack, no one moved out of their home. About the worst thing I know of was that I did stock up my pantry with dry goods and other foods and bought 10 boxes of cheese macaroni. Not only is cheese macaroni completely impractical in an emergency situation, the stuff I bought tastes absolutely awful. If you still feel bad about the situation, you can come over to my house for awful cheese macaroni. :bigsmile:

Joe Akulis
16th January 2020, 17:13
One day, when I get the time, I'll create a thread and try to compile a list of folks who got caught by the "prediction trap."
I think we can find a common theme that we really should be focusing on. It seems we have enough experience and information to be able to come up with ways to tell when non-physical communication should be considered suspect, as well as ways to prevent it from happening.

The best example I can think of are some of the recommendations that were made during the Law of One channelings, where Ra would tell them at the beginning or the end of some sessions to do things like, make sure the subject was laying down in a north-south direction with their head pointing northward. Or like the cleansing ritual that the Knights of the Golden Dawn describe where you face each of the four directions and make gestures and appeals to four different guardians. Or just spoken affirmations before beginning a meditation, like Robert Monroe adopted.

There is a lot of experience that we should be able to draw upon that other people have already turned into wisdom, but it is scattered. I personally think we have what we need to be able to do a great service to the topic. And I think it would be a killer forum thread to gather as many examples as we can and then try to connect some dots. Develop some truths...

norski
16th January 2020, 23:40
Dear Warren,
Just because your timing is off does not mean you’re not right overall. The number of earthquakes has ramped up so significantly over the last 10-15 years we cannot ignore the ramifications of greater seismic activity. The Cascadia region is overdue for a mega quake. The activity in Cascadia could easily trigger the New Madrid area. Those events might trigger activity, or be triggered by activity, around the globe.
Your maps are consistent with others who foresaw earth changes.
I think you have done everyone a service by alerting them to earth changes we are likely to see in our lifetime. It remains excellent advise to steer away from coastal areas.
Despite differing timelines, I think certain types of events are unavoidable and will cross multiple timelines. We may experience a less devastating version, but I still think we’ll still see big changes.

Chris Gilbert
15th March 2020, 01:47
In light of recent events, perhaps there was some truth to this after all, even if the timing and nature of said events ended up being a bit different?

Mari
15th March 2020, 13:55
In light of recent events, perhaps there was some truth to this after all, even if the timing and nature of said events ended up being a bit different?

I was thinking along those lines too, given that there are many descriptions of ‘catastrophe’. I think maybe Warren had access to a ‘potential’ timeline, of which there are many, just waiting to be manifested. He may have even been fed disinformation by entities not too keen on our higher evolution. Happens to the best of us.
I think we were on a destructive course, many years back, but a divine decision has been made – IS being made - to prevent major catastrophe & thus advance us onto a higher consciousness – where we are supposed to be heading!

As with everything, earth is a roiling field of ‘possibilities’ all waiting to be manifested & the controllers (at present) are dementedly pushing our collective buttons, oh like crazy.
The trick here is to know what they’re doing & doing our utmost to call it out.

Gwin Ru
6th October 2020, 20:30
Rest in peace dear Warren :heart:

My current guess is that Warren was picking up on a particular time line that has been circulating in the ether for a long while but which got defused very recently:

nuclear devices were set up within many fault lines around tectonic plates to trigger mega tsunamis

other nuclear devices were placed on land to simulate asteroid impacts and give an explanation for the mega tsunamis

... that's the second to last of Carol Rosin's warnings from von Braun... that got defused in the nick of time:
MIC DROP! WARNING from GROUND COMMAND (LIFE FORCE MEETING) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zSWdYC77Wo) 44:10

Oct 6, 2020

https://yt3.ggpht.com/a/AATXAJzWGGaZLe2N4AVGS-_eSRYpS-mZmAIcQXF1ryIyBA=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsTzmojEh6B205Iz8XadBLQ) SPEAK Project (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsTzmojEh6B205Iz8XadBLQ)

0zSWdYC77Wo

Zirconian
7th October 2020, 21:48
I agree Gwin Riu & Mari,

I would like to thank WNLight (Warren) for his courageous decision to speak about world wide population changes by 2019. This was a timeline with a very strong possibility of manifesting. His words alerted some who helped to change it.

I'm very grateful for his words.

Humanity seems to be in the middle of an inpouring of light fields, stretching our human energy fields (causing stress) but bringing in positive potentials and a flux of suppressions, from interdimensional dark forces. creating heaviness and sadness from the activation of negative human mind programs via forms of technology which consequently, allows negative timelines to dominate.

It remains to be seen what probabilities will arise as the pendulum swings from these two forces.

I feel the positive potentials, so that is my focus,

RIP Warren. Thank you :flower:

Matt P
13th August 2021, 11:49
Pretty sure Warren will be right after all, just off by a couple years.
The vaccinated apocalypse may be just around the bend.

Matt

pyrangello
13th August 2021, 12:06
Yes I agree along with the earth shifts he also discussed. If you watch the earthquake charts daily things are picking up quite consistently, 3 yesterday over 7.0 per the usgs but considering all the skewed numbers these days by authoritative agencies , it could be anything. R.i.p. Warren, he was a class act guy.