PDA

View Full Version : Buzz does want to go back to MARS!!!

witchy1
2nd January 2011, 11:37
Whoops... a bit of a slip at 8.07min

icPlVPaGg_E#!

Mutchie
2nd January 2011, 11:47
Whoops... a bit of a slip at 8.07min

icPlVPaGg_E#!

I think it is IMPERATIVE that we man up and go to mars although the reality is the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM are probaly already there ....Buzz talked about the Monolith which is on Phobus Mars moon . Richard C Hoaglands Enterprise Mission have stated that they BELIEVE Phobus is AN ANCIENT SPACESHIP due to many factors which are to many to state here . Now if that is the case doesnt it make you WANDER about our own MOON ? Its all a whitewash because EVEN if NASA did send a probe or a mission to mars or phobus DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULD GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH ?:frusty:

Teakai
2nd January 2011, 11:58
Good find, Witchy. Talk about a Freudian slip.

=[Post Update]=

I think it is IMPERATIVE that we man up and go to mars although the reality is the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM are probaly already there ....Buzz talked about the Monolith which is on Phobus Mars moon . Richard C Hoaglands Enterprise Mission have stated that they BELIEVE Phobus is AN ANCIENT SPACESHIP due to many factors which are to many to state here . Now if that is the case doesnt it make you WANDER about our own MOON ? Its all a whitewash because EVEN if NASA did send a probe or a mission to mars or phobus DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULD GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH ?:frusty:

Nah.

I think we might all have to start honing up our remote viewing skills. This being a mushroom lark is getting old :)