PDA

View Full Version : Cody Snodgres 8-15-18: 5G, DEWs, Electro-smog, TIs, mind control

anandacate
17th August 2018, 22:05
I thought this a good summary of what the deep state black ops are doing to us without our knowledge.

Cody seems very knowledgeable on the details of black ops: directed energy weapons, 5G, mind control, targeted individuals, electro-smog, and more.

While not a pleasant topic, by knowing about these things we can help protect ourselves. The more people who know about this deep state black ops stuff, the more we can help stop it!

mbKXsoMzzCQ

Ernie Nemeth
17th August 2018, 22:40
Interesting vid.

I clicked on the 21:00 mark and it described exactly my symptoms from last week, including anger - at work. I have had heat stroke. This did not feel like heat stroke but I could not find another plausible cause even though I truly tried to pinpoint the source. I did not understand what was happening. I could not stop the attack, even when I concluded it must be an attack. I took two days off to center myself and recover. Something at work...

I will listen to the rest while woodworking tomorrow.

Thanks

Bill Ryan
17th August 2018, 22:42
See also this thread, from December 2017. (Soon after this interview with Jeff Rense below, Cody was hospitalized after a serious and suspicious car accident — see this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?100884-Jeff-Rense-with-Cody-Snodgres-BLOCKBUSTER--Deep-Black-Ops-Contractor-Exposes-OKC--and-So-Much-More&p=1197805&viewfull=1#post1197805) — and I've heard nothing more from him till now)

Jeff Rense with Cody Snodgres - BLOCKBUSTER! - Deep Black Ops Contractor Exposes OKC! And SO Much More (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?100884-Jeff-Rense-with-Cody-Snodgres-BLOCKBUSTER--Deep-Black-Ops-Contractor-Exposes-OKC--and-So-Much-More)

Ernie Nemeth
17th August 2018, 22:44
Bill.
It is not available at that link any more.
Not sure if I've seen it.

Bill Ryan
17th August 2018, 23:16
Bill.
It is not available at that link any more.
Not sure if I've seen it.

The two parts were taken down from YouTube, but the MP3 audio files are in the Avalon Library. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Jeff_Rense_and_Cody_Snodgres_Dec_2017_Part_1.mp3
http://avalonlibrary.net/Jeff_Rense_and_Cody_Snodgres_Dec_2017_Part_2.mp3

Valerie Villars
18th August 2018, 17:49
In the first post, the first video, Cody states they, with the targeting, try to compartmentalize our brains by fear; keeping us in a lower vibration of fear in order to control us.

That's very true and very important. I really think this guy is the real deal. Thanks anandacate.:star:

AutumnW
18th August 2018, 20:51
Does Cody Snodgrass claim to be former black ops? Why is he not in jail? He would have needed top security clearance and if he is revealing 'top secret' information there are penalties.

Valerie Villars
18th August 2018, 21:01
He says in the video he is on the move a lot because of his sensitive position. He was also involved in a terrible car accident after revealing sensitive information in 2017, I believe.

They can't kill everyone, though I am sure they would love to. Some people are under protection, from this world or otherwise.

anandacate
18th August 2018, 21:38
Not only does he move a lot, Cody also mentioned that he has body guards and video surveillance going all the time.

AutumnW
19th August 2018, 00:22
Ananda,

I'll have to take a look. I have become so jaded about 'whistle blowers' I tend to dismiss anyone who claims top secret anything nowadays. But you never know, somebody someday might just come along and tell the truth and I don't want to miss the fun!

Btw, Fairfield Iowa...yes! The Maharashi business school? I fell in love with that place after looking it up. Found it purely by chance. My favourite YouTube astrologer, Rick Ved lives there. I LOVE his stuff.

Anyway, back to topic!😀

Cardillac
19th August 2018, 20:24
@anandacate-

great find- thanks for thread!

yes, the Snogres interviews on Rense are truly mind-boggling; a must listen to!

and if I recall correctly Snogres did similar interv. on John Wells' "Caravan to Midnight" (discussed same subject: OK City bombing)

the thing that has always impressed me about Snodgres is he never deviates/contradicts himself on the tiniest of details regardless of how often he states them; the truth is much easier to remember than lies-

and I'm VERY impressed that Snodgres has allied himself with the very remarkable, indefatigable researcher Ole Dammegard (www.lightonconspiracies.com)

please be well all-

Larry