PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Birth

irishspirit
12th April 2010, 17:54
Hey guy's,

I do not know if you guys have read these yet, however, I found them to be interesting.

Firstly This:

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/chanise-foxx-free-republic-freerepublic-com-march7-2010-i-helped-obama-campaign-staffer-divorah-adler-create-a-fake-birth-certificate-fact-check-colb/

Then This:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=139481

Yeah indeed, it looks like the Elite have had their fill of Obama and now the box is opening up on him.

Be Safe

Irish Spirit

K626
12th April 2010, 18:06
Hey guy's,

I do not know if you guys have read these yet, however, I found them to be interesting.

Firstly This:

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/chanise-foxx-free-republic-freerepublic-com-march7-2010-i-helped-obama-campaign-staffer-divorah-adler-create-a-fake-birth-certificate-fact-check-colb/

Then This:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=139481

Yeah indeed, it looks like the Elite have had their fill of Obama and now the box is opening up on him.

Be Safe

Irish Spirit

The Reps really didn't want Obama to win, if there was anything to this they would have already pasted it all over the mainstream media during the election.

irishspirit
12th April 2010, 18:07
K626, the are all part of the same puppet. They do as they are told. There man is always going to be in whether Rep or Dem.

K626
12th April 2010, 18:10
K626, the are all part of the same puppet. They do as they are told. There man is always going to be in whether Rep or Dem.

This is true to a certain degree and I agree. But I also know that behind the scenes the hidden Govt is by no means united and there are 3 perhaps 4 camps on the way to go.

Redtailhawk
12th April 2010, 18:22
While I do not believe that Barry Soetoro was born in the USA; I find it hard to believe that the person fabricating the COLB would go to an office supply store to do so.

I believe the Kenyan official's comment and wish someone over there would release the authentic birth certificate and prove this once and for all.

K626
12th April 2010, 18:40
I don't think this really matters, we are way past 12....The 1000 yr Reich upped sticks and moved to North and South America...They moved money to Swiss yes...Put they also moved and bought a lot of favours from the ruling banking elite in the states as well as bringing tech to various U.S. programmes. This is one of the groups that holds sway (inc the old Euro Royalty). It really is a wheels within wheels scenario, by no means whatsoever is there ONE hidden hand or ONE hidden group...There is still much musical chairs going on.

Redtailhawk
12th April 2010, 18:49
I don't think this really matters, we are way past 12....The 1000 yr Reich upped sticks and moved to North and South America...They moved money to Swiss yes...Put they also moved and bought a lot of favours from the ruling banking elite in the states as well as bringing tech to various U.S. programmes. This is one of the groups that holds sway (inc the old Euro Royalty). It really is a wheels within wheels scenario, by no means whatsoever is there ONE hidden hand or ONE hidden group...There is still much musical chairs going on.

Yes, it does matter! This is a constitutional crisis in which everything Barry Soetoro is signing into law is null in void. The fraudster is covering up something major and we American citizens deserve to know who the hell this scam artist really is! I get so sick of the debunkers who label people who want to know the truth about this most important matter, "birthers", "racists" and "sore losers". The fact is no one likes to be lied to, no one likes to be mocked, no one likes to be a victim of a con artist. Justice must prevail. People are dying!

K626
12th April 2010, 19:01
Yes, it does matter! This is a constitutional crisis in which everything Barry Soetoro is signing into law is null in void. The fraudster is covering up something major and we American citizens deserve to know who the hell this scam artist really is! I get so sick of the debunkers who label people who want to know the truth about this most important matter, "birthers", "racists" and "sore losers". The fact is no one likes to be lied to, no one likes to be mocked, no one likes to be a victim of a con artist. Justice must prevail. People are dying!

Sadly American citizens aren't really high on the priority of things.

irishspirit
12th April 2010, 21:32

I very much agree with what you have to say. When a man does not have a constituntanol right to make law, and does so, this is a crime of the highest ordr. When he does so in his cause, which has lead to the death of countless people and to the destruction of a nation, at this stage, it really matters. People need to see this man for who he is, once this comes out big style, America will be laughed at from the top of each and every mountain.

I feel for Americans and the country in which they now live within.

Be safe

Irish Spirit

Redtailhawk
12th April 2010, 21:41
I very much agree with what you have to say. When a man does not have a constituntanol right to make law, and does so, this is a crime of the highest ordr. When he does so in his cause, which has lead to the death of countless people and to the destruction of a nation, at this stage, it really matters. People need to see this man for who he is, once this comes out big style, America will be laughed at from the top of each and every mountain.

I feel for Americans and the country in which they now live within.

Be safe

Irish Spirit

Thanks for understanding Irishspirit. The government is supposed to be working for the people; yet we are being dictated to, pillaged and bullied. If indeed Soetoro is an usurper than that is treason, and so to quote Rev. Manning "the long legged mac daddy" should be in jail not running our country.

K626
12th April 2010, 21:41
I too agree with the sentiments, but unfortunately it would do no good even if you could prove O was from Mars.

Redtailhawk
12th April 2010, 21:46
If this matter has taught us anything it has been just how deep the insidious rabbit hole goes.

K626
12th April 2010, 21:57
If this matter has taught us anything it has been just how deep the insidious rabbit hole goes.

Agreed.

A lateral issue to this, I've heard (and others on here I'm sure) that Obama will be given the 'full tour', the first president to get this ever. And my feeling is that this is part of the overall disclosure picture. There is definitely one camp close to Obama that wants some level of decleration to the people, even if it doesn't entail too much detail. IMO it would a huge move in the right direction if he was to come on TV and just admit to ET contact. That one statement would IMO be very liberating and lift the mist and confusion of many and also as bi-product re-energise this planet and our future role.

Redtailhawk
12th April 2010, 22:11
Agreed.

A lateral issue to this, I've heard (and others on here I'm sure) that Obama will be given the 'full tour', the first president to get this ever. And my feeling is that this is part of the overall disclosure picture. There is definitely one camp close to Obama that wants some level of decleration to the people, even if it doesn't entail too much detail. IMO it would a huge move in the right direction if he was to come on TV and just admit to ET contact. That one statement would IMO be very liberating and lift the mist and confusion of many and also as bi-product re-energise this planet and our future role.

I don't believe there will ever be Disclosure from the US government as it is a National Security matter. Someone asked Cheney in 2000 when he was running for VP if he would reveal what he knew about the UFO/ET cover-up, and Cheney replied, "If I knew anything I could not speak about it as it is a National Security issue". Also, don't forget Carter said when running for president that he would reveal everything about the cover-up, yet when he was in office we did not hear a peep about it. The only way I think the US would announce anything pertaining to the presence of ET's is if there was an imminent invasion from certain ET's, or if there was some agenda to manipulate the populations, i. e. Project Blue Beam. One thing is for certain we will never learn the truth from the military industrial complex of which Soetoro serves.

K626
12th April 2010, 22:19
I don't believe there will ever be Disclosure from the US government as it is a National Security matter. Someone asked Cheney in 2000 when he was running for VP if he would reveal what he knew about the UFO/ET cover-up, and Cheney replied, "If I knew anything I could not speak about it as it is a National Security issue". Also, don't forget Carter said when running for president that he would reveal everything about the cover-up, yet when he was in office we did not hear a peep about it. The only way I think the US would announce anything pertaining to the presence of ET's is if there was an imminent invasion from certain ET's, or if there was some agenda to manipulate the populations, i. e. Project Blue Beam. One thing is for certain we will never learn the truth from the military industrial complex of which Soetoro serves.

Well that even might be right...It might be that disclosure for one reason or another is unavoidable...And you know what, after a few weeks people will lose interest in it...:p

Redtailhawk
12th April 2010, 22:26
Well that even might be right...It might be that disclosure for one reason or another is unavoidable...And you know what, after a few weeks people will lose interest in it...:p

Well if the ET's do show up, I will most likely side with them...unless they are real meanies, they can't be as bad as the US government. I hope they beam me up, there are very few places left to run to here. :) I'd welcome the adventure.

K626
12th April 2010, 22:35
Well if the ET's do show up, I will most likely side with them...unless they are real meanies, they can't be as bad as the US government. I hope they beam me up, there are very few places left to run to here. :) I'd welcome the adventure.

I hear you ha ha...But remember this my friend in the history of this planet no Govt has ever beaten its people for any significant length of time once the people chose to engage. I think nearly everyday about Americans and their task.

Peace

K

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 19:26
The Birth Issue really doesnt matter now, mainly because the minute Obama took Office he and Hillary using the fact that John Mccain wasnt born in the USA either made it possible that you dont need to be born here to take office, you might want to look into that, all this is a mute point now,

irishspirit
15th April 2010, 19:43
The Birth Issue really doesnt matter now, mainly because the minute Obama took Office he and Hillary using the fact that John Mccain wasnt born in the USA either made it possible that you dont need to be born here to take office, you might want to look into that, all this is a mute point now,

I would very much disagree with that point. The constitution of the United States Of America clearly states that you must be Born in this said country. If you allow one part of it to be walked over, then it does become a GD piece of paper.

The American people deserve better than this, the American people are better than this.

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 20:07
American Governance
Both systems concurrently exist today. However, the corporate system has been gaining predominance in the last 70 years. Many Sovereigns (We the people) have contracted with the corporate system unknowingly, unintentionally, and or without full disclosure given.

Once you learn the difference, you may have to make a decision for yourself, family and posterity. That decision may require changes in how you conduct yourself. You will have to undo what has been done to make your Sovereign status known. This is not taught in the corporate government's public school system, because you are not to know.

The elite of the "One World government" corporate system want
and need to have power and control over the population (masses)
they call "Human Resources."
http://www.usavsus.info/
You might want to look at the link above

pyrangello
15th April 2010, 20:21
When the count is 0 and 4 , bases are loaded and it looks like the americans are thru, the only thing I would like to say on behalf of us across the pond is don't ever count us out as a people and a force of good. There is much pride here that runs very deep especially in the worst of times. Keep the faith !

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 20:40
Well Since Iam in the USA all I can say is people better wake up, everything we have been taught is pretty much a lie, people are to busy with the right and left thing, the Dems and Reps party hats, now masses are waking up but will they have enough time to find out all the info they need to know is the problem. and on a personal level I try every day to point someone in the right direction for info, but Ive been awake for a long time now, and most look at me like Im crazy , they have no idea what is going on lol , well until something Ive told them happens then they contact me,

pyrangello
16th April 2010, 13:15
E101, I know what you are talking about , I'm in northern michigan . The best advise I can give you is what was given to me here in avalon, Create the light and people will follow. Getting people to think outside of the box is an uphill climb. Show them the chemtrails in the sky, ask them about the earthquakes all over and tell them to watch the 2012 movie.

Before I have everyone telling me what? Take that approach and these issues are enough to open the box to start thinking outside of the box. Then you can slowly seed the thoughts to change to take notice as to whats happening around us . My own father even called me from florida to ask me questions. I know its a sideways approach but it is a breach to open your mind from the the same old, same old. And it does open the door to start paying attention to what is happening to our republic. Keep the faith, there are so many groups forming around the country it truly is incredible what is happening here .

I went to my first Tea Party last weekend,it's centered around the constitution, declaration of independence, the amendments and limited government based on the rule of law. It has a bullseye on ANY politician (Doesn't matter what party they are in) who thinks their job is a carreer and not a duty to serve the people . We need accountable elected officials who vote the way the people want them represented and if they don't , then they need to be voted out . Like I said keep the faith, that is what this country was founded on and what made us so great.

Teakai
16th April 2010, 13:31
That's really intersting stuff, Irishspirit.

What I don't get, though, is that in order to run for President you have to be American born - and yet, during the proceedings wouldn't that have been covered?

The whole plan has been so elaborately manipulated over so much time it seems a very careless oversight to not have established where his 'birth country' was from the word go. Did they get careless, or do they just have a really, really low opinion of the intelligence of the people?

Teakai
16th April 2010, 13:44
When the count is 0 and 4 , bases are loaded and it looks like the americans are thru, the only thing I would like to say on behalf of us across the pond is don't ever count us out as a people and a force of good. There is much pride here that runs very deep especially in the worst of times. Keep the faith !

Pyrangello, by across the pond, do you mean the UK?
I'm only asking because I found out the other day that the news isn't at all good there, either (is it anywhere?)
I don't fancy being the deliverer of bad news, but knowledge is power and I found out very recently that Britian was sold out in January last year.
Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDn5UN7HpRw&feature=related

truthseekerdan
29th March 2011, 04:11
Mega-millionaire Donald Trump today said during an interview with FoxNewsInsider that Barack Obama is having trouble with, and spending millions to fight, the ongoing questions about his birth, his birth certificate and his eligibility to hold office – and the longer the issue goes on, the more he is convinced there are problems with the president's eligibility.

His newest comments on an issue he first raised in an ABC interview more than a week ago came today on the Fox News Channel.

"The fact is if you're not born in the United States, you cannot be president. He is having a hard time. He spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. I brought it up just routinely. All of a sudden a lot of facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country," Trump said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfZixqYuL58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfZixqYuL58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMFrdr6QMP8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMFrdr6QMP8

Siberia9
29th March 2011, 05:33
As far as I know the elites want Texas Gov. Rick Perry to be the next Pres. The one they are affraid of is Ron Paul, the rest they have a handle on. Thats what my rich cousins have stated to me, and after all they are the ones with the foundations and statues of grandfathers in front of govt buildings around the world. So what that means is that regardless of the uniform they are wearing, they are really batting for the same team. Internal fighting between the familys aside of course. So I would guess that at some point you might see Perry/Palin maybe, against Obama, if Obama runs they can ruin him in the last lap of the race and get their man Perry in. Unless Ron Paul ruins all that for them, but I cant imagine they would let that happen, but I guess we could hope. I hate politics but this one might be the one we all have to pay attention to. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, alot can happen between now and then.

modwiz
29th March 2011, 05:51
I did not see this link posted. It is the White Hats report and they say Obama is not a citizen and the Supreme Court have looked into it ans found him ineligible but have decided to not release their finding yet for the sake of the political process.

Given Trump's remark it is worth a look.

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-11-2011-white-hat-report-8-end.html

loveandgratitude
29th March 2011, 06:18
THe Birth Certificate issue was only a trick by the PTB to get rid of Obama any time they choose. At the moment Obama is not playing ball exactly as they want. The body language show deflation of the ego, disinterest etc. His time is up. A quick way to get rid of him - play the TRUMP card of the Birth Certificate.

Lord Sidious
29th March 2011, 07:47
One thing is for certain we will never learn the truth from the military industrial complex of which Soetoro serves.

I agree.
Expecting truth to come from the mother of all lies is like expecting the god of war to deliver nice weather.

It is only moot if enough people believe it is.

Mmmmmmmmm, baseball.
Go the Giants.
World Series champs you know.

That's really intersting stuff, Irishspirit.

What I don't get, though, is that in order to run for President you have to be American born - and yet, during the proceedings wouldn't that have been covered?

The whole plan has been so elaborately manipulated over so much time it seems a very careless oversight to not have established where his 'birth country' was from the word go. Did they get careless, or do they just have a really, really low opinion of the intelligence of the people?

Let me clear up one thing for you all, it isn't being American born that is the requirement, it is being natural born citizen.
If your parents are not citizens, being born in America doesn't mean squat, you don't have clear citizenship for the job.
That nugget/puppet in the white house has one parent, the father, who was a british subject and another, the mother, who was a minor.
So no clear citizenship for him.