PDA

View Full Version : New Paradigm

Celine
4th January 2011, 04:15
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

slaves no more (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2505-Slaves-no-more.&p=22659&viewfull=1#post22659)

Celine
4th January 2011, 04:23
http://blog.yeeshungga.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/freedom.jpg

Feel the water

Anchor
4th January 2011, 04:24
A world where each person takes full responsibility for everything they do, and where each person lives in harmony with themselves and in harmony with each of their other selves.

... and that is just for starters :)

jeannacav
4th January 2011, 04:44
... a world where we share the fruits of our creativity with all others joyfully.... we hold nothing back.
...We give and share and all cups are filled and overflowing...

truthseekerdan
4th January 2011, 04:49
Some people believe that we are separate from one another and this allows them to do unthinkable things to others that they would have normally never dreamed of doing to themselves. By failing to recognize that we are not separate, these people produce and reproduce unwelcome results every day in their lives. Therefore as human beings, we are not, and cannot be separate from one another. Separation is only an illusion. Everything is interrelated at the source level. Everything is actually only one thing at the most basic level. We become aware of this when the illusion of separation disappears. The deeper our understanding of this, the better we are at alleviating our suffering. All suffering ends when we find truth at its source. To find truth at its source, we must first find out who we are at the deepest level. To find out who we are at the deepest level, we must have balance.

To have balance, we must let go of all unwanted feelings or attachments, even if we do not see them as being connected to us. If we are able to do this, even for only a few moments each day, we will begin to understand that any unwanted feelings or attachments that arise can be disarmed and removed from our daily lives. The relief from this basic routine alone is proof that a great inner power and energy is within each one of us, waiting to be discovered.

Wh-jasplGZM

Anchor
4th January 2011, 04:50
... where we live in harmony with nature, the earth and all of her creatures and kingdoms
... where the oceans are purified, pristine and teaming with healthy aquatic life
... where the air is pure and the climate calm
... where the ground is abundant and sustains us with little effort
... where the troublemakers have left us living free from tyranny, never to return
... where science is only pursued for the highest and best good of us all and with the benefits of technical progress free for all

bilko
4th January 2011, 04:51
Where the sins of the father are forgiven and more importantly learned.
Truth, love and joy shall be the reward of the seeds we sow by hand.

Celine
4th January 2011, 05:18
To forgive the sin... You have to see it.

Shine light on the wrongs around you.

To learn from the sin... You have to own it

Shine light inward and know yourself.

This is the time to activate your heart.

Thought---Motivation---Plan---Tools---Action

Feel-----Share-----Teach----Build---Love

Scott
4th January 2011, 05:55
There is no such thing in Nature as good and Evil, just balance and Imbalance.

jcocks
4th January 2011, 07:12
No-body can sit in their chairs anymore and deny that an awakening is occurring, and is starting to gather momentum. It's here all around us, in the names of the songs we perform, in what we put out in our online forums, and in what is on our television.

We may only be a minority at this very moment, but all we have to do is plant the seeds of enlightenment in the minds of our fellow man, and the conditions are now ripe for those seeds to grow much better than they would have at any time in the past....

viking
4th January 2011, 09:24
:yo:

Bring it on...:fans:

viking