PDA

View Full Version : A cubed io-sphere creates the world

rosie
12th April 2010, 18:26
This is a snippet taken from the tree incarnation website (link at bottom). Much information and explanations can be found at the website.

Reality is an oscillating sphere, which everts and inverts; to blend mind and matter
into space-time

This breakthrough uncovers what Carl Jung called "the ultimate agreement between physical and psychological concepts." It is of such Copernican scope that once you fully grasp it, your world view will change instantly and forever.

The discovery of a mind-matter link puts humanity again at the center of the universe, before modern scientific materialism demoted us to being mere accidental specks in the vast firmament.

The reason it has taken so long to discover this fundamental structure of the universe is the same impediment which prevented Greco-Roman Europe from determining that the Earth revolved around the sun.

What hampered astronomers other than Copernicus and Gallileo is that they were looking through the wrong paradigm --not only rendering a solution impossible, but even preventing consideration of any alternative paradigm by force of intellectual habit.

This breakthrough is also a new paradigm. It too will be dismissed or even ridiculed by some. But there are good reasons why this new paradigm will find acceptance.

OVERLOOKING THE
MILDLY NON-OBVIOUS
We are not purely biological. Our minds are no mere artifact of biological electronics. We are the source and destination of the universe. The materialist bias is anathema to further progress in science. It is a dead-end paradigm to be swept aside.

link to much more on: http://www.treeincarnation.com/inside-out-universe.htm

HORIZONS
12th April 2010, 20:58
I'll check it out - thanks.

K626
12th April 2010, 21:13
I agree that we are the source and the destination of the universe. I have said elsewhere on this board that we were here before the universe. So I certainly will be checking that out.

cheers

K

rosie
13th April 2010, 14:26
Thank you K626 and Horizons for the interest in this thread. I especially enjoy his explanations of the mirrored images, and as to what is actually going on with them.

It's nice to run across a site where they have actually taken the time to speak in layman terms.

(another quote from site)
AS ABOVE --SO BELOW
Star from Diamond

For every Root in Hyperspace,
there is a Branch in Space: a Star.

For every Branch in the Mind,
there is a Root in Hyperspace: a Concept.

For every Branch in the Tree,
there is a Root in the Earth: a Family.

For every Root in the Earth,
there is a Branch in Time: a Person.

Copyright © 2001-2006 Fintan Dunne

smat
13th April 2010, 17:19
thanks for this info, I'm going to check it out now :)