PDA

View Full Version : NASA photo shows humanoid on Mars

Anunnaki8
4th January 2011, 18:25
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324800,00.html

I just wondered what you guys think about this matter, I found it quite realistic considering NASA admitted that they took the photo.

New Dawn
4th January 2011, 18:26
Blimey, that takes me back at least three years I reckon! Dude looks like a martian!

Fredkc
4th January 2011, 18:31
Wind erosion is such a tricky thing.... sigh.

Anunnaki8
4th January 2011, 18:35
Yes but dont you think its rather 3D for a photo, of that caliber?

Rocky_Shorz
4th January 2011, 18:35
they found Bigfoot...

http://www.foxnews.com/images/338849/0_61_mars_spirit_figure.jpg

Fredkc
4th January 2011, 18:42
Hey Rocky...

Don't you mean "BigHand" ?

BrianEn
4th January 2011, 18:55
The blurry detail has a head and arms.

Richard
4th January 2011, 20:07
The image was taken by the spirit rover in Nov '07
It's a rock a few feet from the rover.
Some industrious bloggers with photoshop skills caused it to go viral in 2008

For reference purposes here is a medium range view
http://www.foxnews.com/images/338849/3_23_mars_spirit_figure_med.jpg
And here's the original high res image from NASA (Rock is at the Far lower left)
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10214.jpg

New Dawn
4th January 2011, 20:23
Thanks for posting it anyway dude - some people will try to make you feel daft for posting it, but no-one knows for sure what it is, other than possibly NASA....If you posted a high res crystal clear photo of a real alien, people would say it was too real to be real, so there ya go....You'll never win! Even if they flew over major cities and hovered, people will say its project Blue Bleam. If they landed, people would say that it was a hard light hologram, and if you actually sat down and hung out with them, people will say its the devil. Great photo, whatever it is!

WyoSeeker
4th January 2011, 21:43

This image went viral because it is so striking. I don't know what Photoshop skills you're talking about other than zooming in on the spot that's interesting. The rock and the shape are real, guess it's up to you to decide if it's erosion or intelligently made.

BrianEn
4th January 2011, 21:48
It's the first time I ever saw.

Rocky_Shorz
5th January 2011, 00:19

And here's the original high res image from NASA (Rock is at the Far lower left)
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10214.jpg

speaking of photoshop...

open that link and zoom in...

it is like it was multiple overlays and doesn't look like the pieces match...

zoom in and pan across looking at the Rover

Arpheus
5th January 2011, 00:55
I love how everyone jumps at debunking stuff like this 24/7 no matter what is yeah its a rock its erosion its photoshopped and on and on and on,my point is if anything like that was ever real people would still keep denying the fact its legit just because thats the trend,its just like Hoaglands battle about the face on mars,when it comes down to that one there is no doubt in my mind its man made because there are SEVERAL serious research thats been done and you just cant deny it ,ok i am done ranting,i am not sure what that is but it does look cool regradless.

Rocky_Shorz
5th January 2011, 01:01
obviously you didn't even try opening the image to see what I'm talking about...

you think it looks like a martian, I think it looks like bigfoot sitting down for a rest...

but what I pointed out is the images don't match up in the original...

like it was brought in for maintenance and then fired back up at the same location to finish taking the photo...

so is bigfoot the space geek sent out to fix the rover?

Lost Soul
5th January 2011, 03:09
What Rocky_Shorz said. It looks like the bigfoot image. Now we know where it's hiding at. ;)

witchy1
5th January 2011, 04:23
open that link and zoom in...

Hiya Rocky - looks like a ruddy great jigsaw up close!!!!! kinda hard to believe they had to add / remove big bits of the photo when it appears they had a complete panned view anyway..........hiding something NASA????????

xbusymom
5th January 2011, 04:31
yep, it is obviously pasted together and not lined up very well... but I guess definite proof would be to have a few more shots of the same area showing the man had disappeared or that there were now 5 more people waving at the camera...

str8thinker
5th January 2011, 06:11
The Mars Ocean Hypothesis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Ocean_Hypothesis) states that nearly a third of the surface of Mars was covered by an ocean of liquid water early in the planetís geologic history.

Maybe this is The Little Marsmaid.

ArtyCarl
5th January 2011, 08:35
I remember clearly when this came out originally and it does look intriguing. Sadly I believe it is just a rock, the same way almost all these seemingly familiar faces/animals/objects on the moon/mars are.

If you go to just about any rock formation on earth and photograph it then you will find shapes that pop out as our eyes and minds make the link to something familiar to us.

The same way you can sometimes get amazing cloud shapes. Amazing to look at but just natures way of teasing us.

apollo41
5th January 2011, 11:46
yeah that news is a few years old, theres more than meets the eye as they say? its quite well known that there are bases on the moon and mars with humans alongside ET,S working together or is it all a conspiracy??? i wonder???

Elandiel BernElve
5th January 2011, 12:51
Whatever it is, it's old stuff from years back, been posted here on PA already and discussed in several threads.
The phenomenon on the photo could be anything and considering other photographic proof of mars, the moon and our solar system this is a very marginal addition to prove alien existance if it even were an addition at all.

Try Richard Hoagland on Mars and the moon, Alex Collier on the moon, and several project camelot interviews for better evidence.

Bless

slipknotted
5th January 2011, 17:40
there is another panoramic version of this picture witch show more humanoids or statues. mars is populated with ET and humans i heard that humans in the black space programs sign up with only a one way ticket there if they are chosen kiss earth goodbye. mars has millions of people there . city above and below!

Rocky_Shorz
5th January 2011, 17:51
Hiya Rocky - looks like a ruddy great jigsaw up close!!!!! kinda hard to believe they had to add / remove big bits of the photo when it appears they had a complete panned view anyway..........hiding something NASA????????

yeah I was amazed once you see the breaks and follow it you see the change in color on the rocks, photos taken at 2 different times...