PDA

View Full Version : Upside Down

Bubu
19th October 2018, 09:17
This thread is inspired by Helene "we might have been lied about everything" whic I knew to be true"

Ok so I will start with some alleged true or good and false or bad please add as many as you can.

good alledgely

vaccine and modern medicine
religion
government
money
military or self defense

bad alledgely

Marijuana- marijuana enhance senses so if you want to dumb people prevent them from enhancing senses

Sugar natural sugar included_ I once started a thread "sugar is good" http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?63983-Sugar-is-good.-The-sugar-conspiracy-scam-hoax of course I was on the minority most likely just as now. But think of it. The dearest person to you is called sweetheart honey sugar. surely all of the senses out there wont lie.

more to come if I have time and not lazy. but please add yours:bigsmile:

Ernie Nemeth
19th October 2018, 13:21
Not sure I understand your intent.

But if I did: salt is bad for youb sunlight is horribly dangerous. Nuclear energy is a godsend.

ramus
19th October 2018, 14:03
This thread is inspired by Helene "we might have been lied about everything" which I knew to be true"

I think that you are referring to this:

@ Helene West ...It's all a lie .. just about everything is ..... Bob Dylan said it best " if you add up all the truth it would add up to one big lie." I've come to the conclusion it's all upside down, or backwards and sometimes both.

I don't think you can't point to one thing that hasn't been twisted or hijacked, so the truth remains unrealized, what starts out as a positive ends up commandeered for an agenda. By the use of FEAR. Insurance companies use this with great success. Alternative medical treatments hijacked by using scare tactics, generic drugs,you name it they've boo- hooed it. I look at what they are against the hardest, because that's where they don't want us to go. I have said this a lot: I you go against the grain( opposite of what the masses )you will be correct 95% of the time.

The best example of this is the stock market reports,they are heavily ..agenda-ed ..

petra
19th October 2018, 14:23
..... Bob Dylan said it best " if you add up all the truth it would add up to one big lie." I've come to the conclusion it's all upside down, or backwards and sometimes both.

Yes yes yes, all I can think of is YES
Way to go, Bob Dylan! That's an absolutely awesome quote, and I am definitely going to embroider that one into something!

For my word.. I think I should say "Thermonuclear". Is it good? Is it bad? Because the word kind of makes me shudder...

Here's my contribution to the Upside-Down-Inside-Out-Ness! It's a mashup of INXS and Diana Ross called "Upside Down Tonight". Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPjD8J5O7l0

Bubu
19th October 2018, 17:33
Not sure I understand your intent.

But if I did: salt is bad for youb sunlight is horribly dangerous. Nuclear energy is a godsend.

its a simple exercise to remind us what to and what not to believe into.

ramus
19th October 2018, 19:37
I just want to add to the Upside down & Backwards thesis ... just reading about the 1 Billion Maga jack pot...... "And even if you win, life doesn’t always turn into a happily-ever-after story,as this $19 million winner can attest. (Cue wasteful big spending leading to bankruptcy ... and then bank robberies and prison time." As one winner did.

So what about the other hundreds of winners, how did the fare? They clearly have an agenda .......which could be, they don't want you economical independent, and if you were to archive it you would become like one person in a million, that you would lose it all, so don't try, stay down, you couldn't handle all that money....dummy... my take on it ....

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/what-time-is-the-650-million-powerball-drawing-2017-08-21

Rawhide68
20th October 2018, 04:06
What comes to mind is for me this lecture by Lloyd Pye back in 1999. I remember him as owner of the "star child scull", died of rapid lymphoma cancer 2013.

"Everything you know is wrong" e5qJYwfAju8

Bubu
20th October 2018, 20:06
What comes to mind is for me this lecture by Lloyd Pye back in 1999. I remember him as owner of the "star child scull", died of rapid lymphoma cancer 2013.

"Everything you know is wrong" e5qJYwfAju8

Yes this is a wake up call to me too. "everything you know is wrong" unfortunately not everything he said was right. A big part of it is also wrong.

ramus
22nd October 2018, 20:04
I moved this to Global Financial News