PDA

View Full Version : Framing I have Endured

Omni
7th November 2018, 04:44
i am currently being framed as a rapist with incredibly offensive and flagrant inversion of what is true.

part of the framing involves neural rape of myself and framing me to the rape circumstances with doctored memory variables. they have also raped myself in non-digital form and likely doctored those memories also. in addition to these heinous actions they have controlled my body throughout my life to neurally program sexuality into my soul and they plan to use it against myself when extraterrestrials perhaps find me. it is part of a sadistic cover up operation where extraterrestrials under their own systems were trying to find my identity, the rape framing was planned as a trigger to me being found as a way to counter-rationalize versus the truth.

taken from another thread (here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?105848-Neuro-Framing-Models-Used-Against-Myself)):

they are framing me incredibly severely. framing me for sexual perversion and the truth is i am non-sexual, i am by free will 100% celibate and desiring celibacy even if i have a partner.

i am a virgin because i perceived having an std when i was younger, i did not want to give it to anyone else so i refrained from activity of that nature. my enemies are framing me as the opposite. i am also a rape victim and being framed with surveillance fraud. (the std was not sexually transmitted, it originated from a cannabis pipe they orchestrated due to being antithetical to cannabis in agenda about 1996).

they control my body to appear contrast to this to real surveillance and internet records, while programming my brain with framing for surveillance to doctor perception about myself in the realms of surveillance data. they have used complex implanted memories versus myself along with legitimate happenings using neural interfacing or rape events in my life. the sexual framing of my case is obscene. the sources doing it have learned sexual approaches are the most potent programming mechanism and the most effective coercion tactics.

Omni
7th November 2018, 05:07
quoted from this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?105848-Neuro-Framing-Models-Used-Against-Myself):

i am a neuro-framing victim and desire to describe the model used against me. binary strategy - binary framing is used against myself. truth - illusion is a simple but extremely potent model and basis of what is happening. action - counter is another model to overlay truth - illusion.

the prime model is centered around intellectual honesty.

accuracy & inaccuracy are part of the model - a high value of accuracy and disdain for inaccuracy are part of my contributing attributes.

in this model intellectual honesty is inverted and framed as lying neurologically, it has been serially used against myself thousands of times a week in recent neural interfacing conversations (whether legitimate sources or a weaponized ai of some sort).

any component of the mind that is incomplete and needing explanation in one's own authentic value system can be neurally framed with this model. it is an extreme sadism because it punishes someone for their own honesty, this level and taste for sadism is thematic to my life.

intellectual honesty frequencies are synthetically input into the brain while awareness is supplemented with inaccuracy detection. e.g. framing one component of details with multiple and centering it around dishonestly summed up. this is paired with compartmented frequency science and isolating part of the synthetic mind presented.

for this model to work a person has to have intellectual honesty, value of accuracy, and be against inaccuracy.

Omni
7th November 2018, 05:12
I am preparing an affidavit to testify my life. In the last 10 years I have been depersonalized, dehumanized, slandered, abused, desecrated, and ruined. I feel like nobody can relate to my experience and I am in an incredibly dire situation.

my affidavit: https://truthandprogress.org/Phillip-Walker-Affidavit.pdf

christian
7th November 2018, 05:29
Never cooperate with evil, even when you or others are threatened.

No price is high enough for your alignment with true love.

That's the only thing you can always rely on.

Trust with all your heart.

Omni
7th November 2018, 05:58
from here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?105848-Neuro-Framing-Models-Used-Against-Myself):

the basis of the neuroscience:
brain damage presumably the brain stem neutralizing ability for organic thought generation & body control + a synthesis of brain damage conducive to framing
neural soullessness this can be neurological: brain damage - rf implants. or soulular with spiritual deadening
spiritual deadening i have been emotionally deadened with ritual trauma - conceptually deadened with brain damage and thought generation having no orthodox conceptual definition from the thought generation
neural programming years of neural programming - tied to memory, conclusions & belief system
genetic alteration framing me as more sexually inclined and/or a rapist with frequency science altering the genetic natural laws
soul programming (alteration of my soul through mind control mechanics)
drugging neuropsyche - pharmaceutical
microconceptual spectrum the microconceptual spectrum can be used to isolate your perception into a complete inability to perceive what is in your own mind
memory control isolation and negation is a prime model of memory framing
anhedonia i have had comprehensive anhedonia which is a lack of pleasure - indulgence - satiation. e.g. through sensory alteration & sanitization via neural heterodyne - suppression, warping of input. this has been used to neurologically frame compromise with the yearning of the soul to experience positive.
cannabis (the least of my worries but strategically used sporatically)

Omni
7th November 2018, 11:56
quoted from this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?105848-Neuro-Framing-Models-Used-Against-Myself):

free will psychological direction alignment model used against me:
i have been framed for being psychologically directed in alignment to my free will. it is aligned to general actions like food, water, smoking, etc. it happened after i was resistant to morally compromising psychological direction and threats. it became a cheapshot model to align to what i agree with or close enough and frame me with fraudulent surveillance claims.

another construct used against me:
the two most potent framing variables: belief and reason are synthetically input into my mind (then negated from the surveillance), this along with reduced neural activity, spiritual deadening, neural soullessness, neural programming, altered genetic variables, ... and neuro-design i have been framed to surveillance and fraudulently considered able to be psychologically directable. in addition to this i have been threatened with real scenarios that are coercion based and happen if i do not sacrifice myself or other scenarios (often involved in framing myself).

the framing is largely centered around my integrity and attempting to invert perception from the truth. in my life i have been opposite to what i have been framed as, if mind control impossibilities are accounted for i have been 100% morally irreproachable in life. this created a situation under extreme circumstances of an agenda to invert my legacy, to delete and doctor records about myself, to identity replace myself with incarnations i have had, to impurify my soul, to brainwash every relevant entity about myself, to provoke evil against me, to invert how people view me, to censor my music, to suppress my spirituality, to fully spiritually deaden me emotionally, to warp my emotions with a mechanism that brainwashed about myself (emotions are the easiest brainwashing programming with neural interfacing if someone believes the emotions are yours with fraud), all of it equates to extreme slander and eternal disconnect in intent by the sources at the top (which is the vatican and vatican spirit world)...

Omni
7th November 2018, 16:14
deleted:::

petra
7th November 2018, 18:22
I can relate... and reading this is making me very angry. I think what makes me most angriest is how long these things have been going on unnoticed.

I thought I was going to go to "hell" because of a "glitch" in the "universe", pardon my English. It's the same thing as feeling like being framed, essentially - because I know I certainly don't belong in "hell".

You're devastated because you feel betrayed. In the movie "The General's Daughter" they beg the question "What's worse than rape?". Well I'll go ahead and spoil it for you - the answer is betrayal. What they don't realize is, they're being manipulated too. The best thing I can think to suggest is to be persistent, and "think loudly" so you'll be heard over all of the "noise".

Valerie Villars
7th November 2018, 19:51
I can relate... and reading this is making me very angry. I think what makes me most angriest is how long these things have been going on unnoticed.

I thought I was going to go to "hell" because of a "glitch" in the "universe", pardon my English. It's the same thing as feeling like being framed, essentially - because I know I certainly don't belong in "hell".

You're devastated because you feel betrayed. In the movie "The General's Daughter" they beg the question "What's worse than rape?". Well I'll go ahead and spoil it for you - the answer is betrayal. What they don't realize is, they're being manipulated too. The best thing I can think to suggest is to be persistent, and "think loudly" so you'll be heard over all of the "noise".

Petra, that was one of the most astute things you've ever written. Betrayal is worse than just about anything.

peterpam
8th November 2018, 14:43
Omni, I can see that you have immense psychic pain. Do you have anyone that you can talk to, a really good listener that will not be biased towards one belief system or another?

Omni
8th November 2018, 14:54

peterpam
8th November 2018, 14:58
Omni, I can see that you have immense psychic pain. Do you have anyone that you can talk to, a really good listener that will not be biased towards one belief system or another?
i have some support, i find more help positive and welcomed. i could really use some understanding of my situation. Do you have skype?

Omni, I don't have skype but if I can figure out how to set it up I will let you know, I have to admit I am not very tech savvy. I would be honored to listen to you.

Omni
8th November 2018, 15:02
i have some support, i find more help positive and welcomed. i could really use some understanding of my situation. Do you have skype?

Omni, I don't have skype but if I can figure out how to set it up I will let you know, I have to admit I am not very tech savvy. I would be honored to listen to you.
Thank you Peter. I really appreciate it.

Valerie Villars
8th November 2018, 15:38
Omni, what I hear you saying is you joined the Illuminati to try and infiltrate from the inside. Is that correct?

What exactly does that entail? Is there an initiation? How is this done? Can you talk about it?

Omni
8th November 2018, 16:24

Valerie Villars
8th November 2018, 17:55
How did they induct you? Was it through physical beings approaching you or via their stupid hive mind, thought control stuff? God, I can't stand those bastards.

Omni
8th November 2018, 18:55

Valerie Villars
8th November 2018, 19:01
How do they induct a person? What's involved? I'm asking because I have real experience in them coming after me, I believe.

I didn't mean that their technology wasn't technologically and psychologically brilliant, because it is. I just mean that it is heartless.

petra
8th November 2018, 19:08

Petra, that was one of the most astute things you've ever written. Betrayal is worse than just about anything.

Thanks Valerie, being pissed off while writing makes a big difference. I can only imagine if I was using pen and paper.... scribbles and holes everywhere.

There's more. I was also doing quite a bit of betraying myself. When I realized I had essentially been tricked into betraying my friends, I was absolutely livid. I remember screaming in my car while stopped at an intersection "I AM SO SICK OF BETRAYING PEOPLE"

I can only recall one incident of forced speech which I am 100% certain wasn't me. I was having an argument with my friend, and I said (ominously) "You have to stop doing this to us". I had no idea what I meant by "this", or by "us" - but now I'm starting to get an idea of what I might have meant. It broke up our friendship, but I fixed it. That just served to show me how easy it was for forced speech to screw with my friendships.

Omni
8th November 2018, 19:50

Valerie Villars
8th November 2018, 20:34
It is difficult to relate but I am trying because I care about you. I am trying to get you to explain it in terms I or others could understand, not having been through the trauma you have. Because I care.

Omni
8th November 2018, 21:04

Molly4US
9th November 2018, 00:11
Dear Omni,
I am sorry that you are having a hard time lately. You have delineated in very detailed lists how these perps use their technology to make us fear our own thoughts, as we can overhear the altering of our very words and feelings by the perps, who sound like they are trying to autofill a word we have started thinking, or autopopulate a sentence...but of course they get it wrong, and that is probably mostly on purpose to terrify us. People should not be framed and judged for thoughts, especially not thoughts that are not truly what we were even thinking.

I can hear that, though you have delineated the perps framing for us, your fellow Avalon Forum T.I.'s and readers, that you too, as myself, not only find the trespass of voyeuristic mind-reading via technology to be a crime against humanity and the sanctity of human spirituality, but also still feel ebbing worry, helplessness, fear, anxiety, and frustration about the voyeur/perp/harassers deliberately reading the material incorrectly. It sucks. I hate it. It is despicable. And it is tremendously exhausting.....a continuous sucking away of energy both waking and in sleep.
I hope you will find some things which bring you strength and joy....a walk, especially with a friend if any T.I. has one left, a habit of a walk or going to the gym at a certain time to build physical strength, and a process with engrained strength to the structure of your day.
Know that you have and are helping many by your thorough exploration of the enemy's tactics and technology. Please know that we love you. I wish some of us lived close to one another so that we could build kind and supportive friendships, and to find good ways to pursue positive outreach through political letters, and through jobs and volunteering in projects that help people in general. Positive things, despite how betrayed and saddened we feel. It is hard when feeling dejected when no one is there to lift you up in person. You may not be Christian, but there are quiet evening groups which meet in churches. You could go, and hear the loving, supportive songs which have been written as love and reverence for the Lord. These groups are called Celebrate Recovery. If you went into the little talk support groups after the singing and praying, you could say you struggle with depression or something like that. It is a hard thing to withhold the targeting part, but I have succeeded in withholding that part in church.

Molly4US
9th November 2018, 00:23
I have been framed too. For so much, it is ominous. It is a terrible burden for me. As I try to resolve it, I only find how large the network who framed me is, and how many have been fooled into doing terrible things to me and my children because they allowed themselves to believe, and then act on inflammatory slander that was not true. It is a horror for me every day. So many have involved themselves in criminal acts, and abuses of power using their job descriptions because they believed in slander, and because they felt the evil networks pier pressure and threat. The network ceases to act upon job protocol, but on a synergistic energy of lies and fear of each other, their own evil members. It is sick. It must be disbanded, and they must be prosecuted. I feel that the things I have been framed for have been, or will be, completely pardoned if brought before a court. I say this because I truly am innocent, and I truly have tried to bring the criminals to justice for decades.
Try to stay strong. I will send you a message privately.

Omni
9th November 2018, 00:41

Omni
9th November 2018, 09:23

Jad
9th November 2018, 11:03
I am sorry to hear about all your hardships Omni. I know from personal experience about some type of the attacks you mentioned. My question is now that you are aware of the problem, what are you going to do about it? Do you have a plan? Have you considered moving? the reason I ask cause moving somewhere else may get you out of your daily routine and you might actually start experiencing new scenarios for you to spend your days instead of repeating the same pattern every day. If you can't move to a new location, try maybe doing things that you normally don't do. I wish you the best Omni, and I hope you can finally find the peace that's eluded you for quite a while now.

Omni
9th November 2018, 13:54

Omni
9th November 2018, 14:07

petra
9th November 2018, 18:00
Every single framable sentence I speak is being misconstrued in an ai and packaged for dissemination to deceive benevolent extraterrestrials about myself. The situation is pretty unbelievable.

I believe it because it happened to me too. I don't think I ever would have believed it otherwise.

If you can excuse the religious terminology, I understood it like "my prayers are being used against me". I felt like my thoughts (I don't really pray) were being intercepted, twisted around, and then used against others, just like you describe. Hijacking was the key word.

I remember thinking "I told you thinking into the computer was a bad idea." and I really can't tell if that was my own thought or not.

EDIT: Combining this with the forced-speech is mind boggling. The level of orchestration is what I found to be the most shocking.

petra
9th November 2018, 18:23
I was framed to a brunette extraterrestrial race recently, my speech was being forced once again. I kept being asked if I want surveillance, I kept having a "no" forced through me (assumably from a compromised ai that also originated from forced speech) the no would happen before my yes.....

You wanted to say yes! I was understanding things completely wrong! I was never asked for surveillance - I requested it - because I'm convinced I've been compromised. I don't know if that'd work - but worth a shot maybe.

Omni
10th November 2018, 13:22

Omni
10th November 2018, 21:45

Omni
10th November 2018, 22:12

Omni
13th November 2018, 18:09

petra
13th November 2018, 20:08
We appreciate you're sharing so much Omni. I don't think I'm qualified to suggest anything and I'm sorry for trying to before. Here's a couple of evil's weaknesses which I think might help you out. 1. They're greedy. 2. They think they know everything

Omni
14th November 2018, 14:16

petra
14th November 2018, 15:28
Personally I've only been framed one time, and it happens because people believe things that aren't true. I think that someone, somewhere knows the truth though (and not just you, me and the rest of PA). So try not to be too devastated. WE know.

I try not to hold it against them. One of the ones who was involved with my framing was really only a little child in my eyes, only about 21 years old. I felt bad for her, because I knew she was "being puppeted". They twisted my words, my actions, and made me look/seem like an idiot, which eventually led to me losing my child to the system, and his subsequent adoption.

It was devastating, but not only that, I was also the angriest I have ever been. Outraged would be the appropriate word.

In my case, I think this might have been necessary to start "waking me up" to what's been going on. As if this anger somehow unlocked something in me. I'm still not 100% convinced that I'm not (still) in an illusion (sometimes).

Omni
14th November 2018, 17:09

Bill Ryan
14th November 2018, 20:19
I am being framed for rape and I am about as antithetical to it as possible. How utterly devastating.

Phillip, forgive me: How? What does this mean?

'Framing' someone means that information has been published somewhere, or has been reported to authorities to then become part of some legal process, which sets up (and blames/accuses) one person as being responsible or culpable for another person's actions. (My own definition: I didn't copy that from anywhere.)

In your case, I confess (sorry!!) I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to. Please forgive me (again) for saying this, but many of your recent posts make little sense ó to me. In some instances, they make no sense to me whatsoever. (e.g. Corey Goode 'framing you'?? I suspect he may have much else on his mind other than yourself. Or even me, at the moment. :) )

I truly don't want to add to your internal stress, but that's the honest truth from me ó just one person of many, reading your reports, as an ongoing journal.

Maybe I need more :coffee: ó or maybe you're assuming context that maybe not every reader might have not be aware of across your various personal threads. The more you can find a way to clearly explain, the easier it will be for anyone to reply on the thread with any suggestions and support.

:flower:

Omni
14th November 2018, 21:18

Omni
20th November 2018, 11:06

petra
20th November 2018, 12:31
For me, the part where I was automated, I thought I was the AI...
I don't anymore, but it felt so real! I insisted that "I don't want to be God" and some little kid thought came back with "But we're friends!". I'm not trying to be funny - that wasn't funny, it was scary. To this day I still feel dangerous because I was convinced I was a weapon. Stuff was fighting over me and calling me a "power source". I remember thinking "You can't be the power-source AND the asshole-box", and that definitely wasn't me! I laughed at that "joke" though.

The way I look at it is that I'm being "attacked" with stupidity and humor!!!

On the other side of it, my little brother tell me his "voices" ask him why things are funny a lot - so I think there's a connection with humor.

I'm trying my best not to be offensive here, there's just something really suspicious about all the framing.

Agape
20th November 2018, 15:33
Omni, stop panicking I suggest . You sound worse than when Iím crying ( and Iím a girl).
I can assure you of one thing though and look at the metaphorical mirror of knowing ,
and all the polarity game above, the blame game, the sadistic master-and-victim game, and stop deceiving yourself even for a moment.

There are supremely advanced cosmic intelligences who will NEVER get deceived by any local polarity or cosmic locality for those are all defined and definable in advanced modelling of systems and as such can be detected and recognised very easily.
No advanced entities and civilisations take part in any War Games, cosmic or local.

See deep inside you thereís a holy piece of Entity who is neutral to every game as such, the Observer of Yourself. The Watcher of whatever is. The Watcher itself is a part and Sparkle of Supreme Existence,
observing various games being played in this world and between many worlds and dimensions, watches identities are transformed to other identities and dimensions , some suffering victory and promotion and others suffering annihilation,
like fireflies dying fast on multidimensional gameboard.
The Game never ends ..in between the Worlds , individual identities (egos) are not more than fireflies and avatars of consciousness , particles of Light that get involved in the Cosmic Game to be dissolved to the Stream of Energy or rather, collision of energy field where from their existence originated,
while the real Watcher, the Knower remains watching , neutral to the happening.

The one who Knows the Game, the Polarity, the Framing, the very observer of the Frame for every Frame and Identity is 4 fold definition of dimensional crossing,
defined between diverse space times those identities of Masters and Victims,
Consolers and Consoled,
Carers and the Cared,
Doctors and Patients,
Parents and Children,
Friends and Enemies,

all those Identities are illusory and unreal.

The Watcher, the Knower is not a Master of the Game neither heís a Victim. Heís you, and me, deep within, holy Neutral.

As much power of consciousness and awareness you grant to the Game and itís various characters, you feed the Game, you feed those identities and their transformations, unconditionally , they feed of the polarity, they feed of abundance ,
they multiply and prosper and create deeper feelings, intensity , more subtle intrigues .

Stop yourself in the middle right at Who is Watching, who is the Observer of the Frame.

He/She are not Framed.

Not a Master, not a Victim. The real Entity is Neutral, seeing All as it arises, the Game, ripples of Consciousness , like vast sea ..

Donít play it ..watch it cease ..it is NOT IMPORTANT to feed any of those identities , let them disperse and cease on their own accord.

Whatever youíve described or Iíd describe or anyone would describe, the pain of Body and Mind, everything has its threshold but we are Way Beyond this Game.

We are merely Watching. We do not engage in any Games and Wars and Polarities.

Theyíre short lived, primitive compared to our true state of existence and PRIMITIVE compared to state of art technologies serving benevolent civilisations.

Let me( lovingly) doubt youíve ever witnessed those but I know you did and those ARE HARMLESS, harmless and protective they are and not part of any game.

Any entities bellow that and contacts with them are like the Asuras( Demigods) of Vedas, and yes Iíve witnessed those too , experienced those too, theyíre BOTH ( the Gods and the Demogods, the Good and the Bad) always lurking in background,
the Game is attractive ,
they snare and snatch peoples dreams and minds to their nets of seemingly high intelligence, subtle desires, more advanced technologies and neuralgic programming , till you find out the Game is controlled and youíd never be one of them,
just an illusion of their Master-Trainee game ,
more you know more dangerous you become to the controllers
of the Game,
donít forget itís a technology and your or mine brainwaves can be read
at certain times so
unless you detach from playing with the System

and yes itís been Them inviting us to the System
the first place but why;

they can take advantage of it.

They take advantage of terminating or framing identies too and demonstrating it to others

( I did not share my experiences of this year in Uruguay and donít know if Iíll be up to doing it but I was physically threatened life, evening after evening, for the controllers wanted my Silence on certain matters and they tried to induce too much fear in me that is not natural to our species and makes no difference to the Entity who Iím , so they backed off and I did survive to my utter surprise ..it was the SYstem playing against me)

Old tribal habit of collecting skull cups of your enemy heads, after all.

Stop playing with it, now.

Itís to yours and all of ours disadvantage,
your abilities are many times more useful
when free and sovereign.

Please do not forget that our true existence
is always, free and sovereign.

The one observing the pain, the pain of the pleasure and pleasure of the pain, of the fake masters, the wannabe masters , the wannabe firsts and only ones, the brutes and their pets, their slaves and their concubines, the feeders of desires and sensuality ,
the one who watches this knowing , is free and unattached.

Even though we were thrown or we entered frail wombs of this Human World,
itís Mothers and fed of their Love and Juices and food their gave us,

these bodies are mortal and vulnerable and cause of pain

Our Spirits are neutral and Knowing.

Even while the neural net is broken
and you will see, literally , it bursting to sparkles
and thousands of Stars
and plasma discharge leaking like the black goo of death

Stop and fight the Fear. Stop playing.

Wake up .

Only once you get enough practice in being Free and Sovereign you can start living again
and talking to more advanced Civilisation
out there .

Same for you or I.

No one is better than this

Trust yourself

:heart:

Agape
20th November 2018, 16:27
I am being framed with intent of maximum damage. I am incredibly threatened. My comments are being inverted to others and I am having every demographic (or close) provoked against me (in the longterm).

I believe you feel badly. Youíd not believe what happened to me in the meantime,
it was so complicated that almost no one would understand much of it ( we did two video updates with Miles Johnston but itís so brief it explains nothing).

Youíd not believe when I say the following ..I was framed and sent as some kind of ďfemale giftĒ to one older gentleman in Finland who picked the SOS message I was forced to send, for 6 months, from South America.
Yes Iím still the normal same -00- me as I ever were.

I was beaten by couple of sticks and given a choice ..
to be sent out in humiliating manner
or killed and disappeared ďon spot@,
by professional killer.

For why ??? Because ďI talk too muchĒ. I take I know too much and most things I know especially of others I never mention, as a matter of fact.

Evening after evening, I was given the same choice.

Guess what I choose to live and fight .

But I was sent to Northern Europe as a ďgiftĒ. Absurd as it sounds, this is 21st century, and Iím very vulnerable, physically,
almost no one believes or realises what has happened.

The controller paradigm loves its victims. They rejoice in finding another one of them who agree to humiliating game.

There may be a reason why they did not agree to take me out yet but all they do is based in their fear of each other. Other than that they are extremely uncertain and ďdonít know what to doĒ.

One or two friends know the details , the rest of them know little bits and suspect whatever ...

Me too I want to be free again

Not silenced and threatened

Omni
20th November 2018, 16:43

Agape
20th November 2018, 19:41
I am not panicking, i am actually spiritually deadened and emotionally numb. I am trying to document the evidence for vindication purposes in the future.

I understand !!! But to resist and win over the agony and deception you have to be inspired instead of just subdued and numb.
Detachment from the controllers systems would not be possible if there was not more advanced benevolent intelligence watching that can pull you out anytime.

Literarily anytime you have the strength to deflect the gaming mode. I trust youíre done with it and fatigued yet they can get on you anytime and it may take dead ends too, it DID happen to many young people Omni.

Thatís why, for love of Life, Iím asking you please keep saying NO to it, and repeat the NO to anything offered to you,
till they stop as well. Thereís no other way with that System
than saying NO and deflecting any manifestation of its energy down to the subtle.

I had to face this many times in my life even while I was completely on my own and felt the energy overcast, Iíd use all my energy against it,
day or night and dispel the darkness .
Beat the drums, show it your power.

Be A Life Por Favor

:Music:

Hervť
23rd November 2018, 11:32
Borrowed from here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?105155-latest-interview-from-UK-Cyborg-K-L-Perrin...) (<---):

GUN9rAT2rf4

https://yt3.ggpht.com/a-/AN66SAxfUxi89PRKQpD36GlQY7gF5KZ5ZscdQCfDLA=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUzkJATWF2qX8onRJae96GA)Chris Turner Cryptids and Mysteries (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUzkJATWF2qX8onRJae96GA)
Published on Oct 3, 2018

I met and chatted with Kieron Lee Perrin at Probe conference a while back, I found his story incredible, and he presents the evidence and explains his ongoing targeting with intelligence and bravery.

Valerie Villars
23rd November 2018, 13:50
Wow Herve. That is one of the most lucid, erudite, intelligent discourses on targeting I have ever listened to.

petra
23rd November 2018, 16:41
I am not panicking, i am actually spiritually deadened and emotionally numb. I am trying to document the evidence for vindication purposes in the future.

We appreciate it. I appreciate it.
It's sad to see when people don't understand.

I'm happy - I know I am - but I don't feel it.
Sometimes I know I am afraid, but I don't feel that either.

I haven't seen the video posted, but I'm interested what he has to say, especially in regards to feelings.
From my experience so far, I believe that many of what I thought were my own feelings, were actually artificial.
We've heard of voice projection, so why not feeling projection?

Personally I think the reason my feelings have gotten so numb is because I am so suspicious of them.

Frenchy
23rd November 2018, 21:36
Every single framable sentence I speak is being misconstrued in an ai and packaged for dissemination to deceive benevolent extraterrestrials about myself. The situation is pretty unbelievable.

I remember thinking "I told you thinking into the computer was a bad idea." and I really can't tell if that was my own thought or not.

Frenchy's BOLD EDIT: Combining this with the forced-speech is mind boggling. The level of orchestration is what I found to be the most shocking.

Haven't yet looked at Multi-quoting , ( I don't really like I.T. ! ) But I think Bill's request for clarification is a 'spot - on ' example of how this phenonema is so inceredibly ' under - reported '... Petra speaks of the ( Almost Universal ) Orchestration, I believe this is the stumbling-block. How to explain WHY a particular individual should be choosen for this inhumane action ? ?
How widespread this is, if under - reported ? ?

I recently read of a planned birth of a particular individual, specifically to be charged with his task of exposing the Archonic Monarchial system, ( Hallett Report No. 8 Greg Hallett Interviewed by Dr Jim Fetzer, 23 January 2015 ... from - https://www.abeldanger.org/chuck-throws-his-two-sons-under-bus-end/)
The point I'm not very well describing here, is
1. If one considers that 'Tinnititus ' might be in fact, a sort of ' Frequency Interference ', then perhaps a very large number of Humans are targetted ? Petra describes accurately, her recollection " and I really can't tell if that was my own thought or not. "
2. I;ve often thought, I'm just an ordinary Lorry-driver, Fitter, etc., wishing no harm to enyone, and I'm NOT bright enough to be a ' Greg Baden ', a Charlotte Iserbyt '. or an ' Eric Dollard ', so why interfere with MY life here ? ? ?

Omni, Agape's advice is solid, a change of tactical approach, foccusing on alternative 'Mind-Occupying ', themes might work ? ( My humility asks your indulgence, Omni, Of course I know you've tried many avenues,,, excuse me, only clutching at straws... )

In my case, in my later years, I came to enjoy a tipple of Whisky, ( and Red,Red Wine... )
( Where's Whisky Mystic these days ? ! ) But my message is ----- I came to realise, that it was when I went over the 'limit', the bad 'entities ', can overcome this weak Human... So , now, I am extremely cautious, as to when I 'take a wee Dram '! !

But, could the reason simply be ; the number of Souls passed away, and the vastness of Existance, means there are just TOO MANY idle hands, ( Devil finds work for ! )

Agape
23rd November 2018, 22:21
Frenchy: Iím unable to edit posts and quote the paragraph where youíve complimented to my insight ( thank you) but make no mistake here.
My advice on that type of targeting has had nothing to do with refocusing your Mind or ďfinding a way around itĒ,
such techniques work in kindergarten psychology but generally, nowhere higher in fact and especially once subtle and the subtlest , most subliminal layers of mind and energy were altered, reprogrammed, focused and refocused,
to give you a good fitting example itís a bit like an effort to control the pupil( iris) of your Eye that tends to react spontaneously to many neural stimuli, light and darkness, fear and love, drugs, alcohol, blood sugar and just about everything else, especially neural programming.

Now, some individuals can control their iris because of training theyíve received ( pearl divers, or yogis, for example). Most people who have taken chemical drugs of some kind can not, just an observation Iím making.
And itís nearly impossible to control your sublime mind or pupils( even eye movements) when youíre traumatised or subjected to torture or mind control attempts .

The only immediate relief , in fact can be only found in complete darkness.

The approach I described may look lengthy on page but in reality itís a focused shooting type of response, coming from the free empty space in us( that you could liken to blind spot in the Eye).

It does require single pointed concentration to target the targeting , thatís why itís a method not an advice and I see how itís not easy to follow.

But sometimes it may be the only method that works..

if youíre on target, well, duck down or..shoot back if you may..

Ok Iím running ..

Merci :heart:

petra
26th November 2018, 15:59
How to explain WHY a particular individual should be choosen for this inhumane action ??
How widespread this is, if under - reported ? ?

This is the most frustrating part... WHY
Maybe the question we should be asking is "WHY NOT" though! I'm willing to bet this is much more widespread than we even realize.

I haven't experienced anything quite bad enough to be considered torture, but my little brother has. So why him and not me?

Sometimes I get the feeling that he offered to do "that part" so his sister (me) didn't have to. Kind of like, they were aiming for me, but ended up getting him instead. That's very sweet of him if true... but I don't know if that's even true. Something (in my head) asked me if I'd be willing to take HIS place, and I said "yes of course" but I still haven't gotten tortured at all (that I know of). My brother's very strong.... and I think Omni is also.

My brother's doing much better now, although I dare not say a word to him about alien interference! He thinks he's talking to spirits. I think the more I leave him alone, the better off he'll be. It's sad to say, but I think his ignorance might be giving him a bit of relief/protection and I really do not want to upset that.

Now, some individuals can control their iris because of training theyíve received ( pearl divers, or yogis, for example). Most people who have taken chemical drugs of some kind can not, just an observation Iím making.
And itís nearly impossible to control your sublime mind or pupils(even eye movements) when youíre traumatised or subjected to torture or mind control attempts .

The only immediate relief , in fact can be only found in complete darkness.

It's interesting you mention loss of control of eye movements, because this is one of the first things I noticed to be suspicious with myself. There's quite a few things my body has (began doing) to make me suspicious since this all started. For example, if you had to pee, then you don't, then you do, then you don't, then you do again - isn't that kind of suspicious? Because I think it is! It's always just little things though. The worst was when my own thoughts tricked me into throwing my wristwatch out the car window. I took that one to literally mean "WATCH OUT" !

For people to notice any manipulation, they need a reason to be suspicious, at least that's how it worked with me.

Best case scenario, it's only happening to a few people.
Worst case scenario, it's ALL PEOPLE
The only thing stopping it is the "WHY NOT"

Frenchy
26th November 2018, 18:11
Firstly, thanks to Petra, for putting at the 'signature space ? ', the link ' -Brain-Damage - post1259810 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/-Brain-Damage - post1259810) '

which allowed me more insight on this phenonema, which stretches across, (possibly) all of ' human-kind '. Some of these attacks, might be on a ' lower-level', by this I mean the 'Farming ' of some parts of (the entire World ) Population ). Example ;- The Sex Industry, has all Deviants, and whatever their part, is all Energy going to feed the evil. Same with War, Entertainment ( Should that be Entrainment ? ).

Just here in this small but wonderful microscopism of Avalonian Society, on just these threads, we have at least four people touched, by this Evil Phenonema... Myself included, though, difficult for me to quantify it...

A few years ago, watching a Miles Johnstone ( Bases Project ), ' in the Desert... observing Sarah Adams, noticed her constant anxiety, and thought, " Surely there aren't the Resources, within M.I.C. or whatever, to constantly monitor one individual, boy, how wrong was I...

The Question remains, WHY ? Can't speak for Molly, Omni, Petra, et al, of course, but for me, just an ordinary man, a hands-on physical worker, not a Rocket Scientist ! The ONLY logical reasoning might be found in Agapes statement about { please don't bite, if I've not got it exactly right Agape :-)) }.......... might be this,
[ Agape's http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?104990-Framing-I-have-Endured&p=1260505&viewfull=1#post1260505 " deep inside you thereís a holy piece of Entity who is neutral to every game as such, the Observer of Yourself. The Watcher of whatever is. The Watcher itself is a part and Sparkle of Supreme Existence, "

This leads me to think, that , because ' Soul ',
[ my name for that which Agape describes in the above excerpt... ], is so precious to the Universe ( whatever ! ), then perhaps all these Resources and Energy, are designed for exactly this, to " take away our 'Soul' " ? ? ?
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?104990-Framing-I-have-Endured&p=1260505&viewfull=1#post1260505 Sorry, not sure how to insert quote here, and in part highlight just the following ...

If you're brain damaged, maybe it is a good thing, because to me you seem unusually bright.
On this point,

Musical 'Genius ' Piano player ( Note well ; He is Camilia Parker-Bowls nephew ! Archontic ties ? ? ) youtube (http://Musical 'Genius ' Piano player( Note well ; He is Camilia Parker-Bowls nephew ! Archontic ties ? ?) youtube)

And this from my PC, by Mental Patient Louis Hain...

However, respectably I say to Dear Petra, maybe we can look at it as ' Brain damage ', but in reality, is it ? Perhaps it is my brain which as the damage & constraints.... I really do think so, when I look at highly-developed individuals such as ' Parcours ', ( the art of using techniques to scale otherwise impossible buildings, etc.. ) or ppl such as Alex { No big deal } Humbold ! ! Or even Deep-Water Peral Divers...

Tell you this for nothing ! I think I'd be terrified, if I woke up tomorrow, being able to instantly count the people in a scene, or the Windows, in a huge expanse of Facade ! :-)))