PDA

View Full Version : Is Avalon under attack?

Wood
5th January 2011, 19:12
There's is something sinister going on here at Avalon and no one sees it yet. (well some do)

I agree with that. We are under serious attack. How many of you have experienced psychic attacks these days? There is probably an ongoing attempt to overload the resources (bandwith and mod team), and who knows what else.
I think it is important to remember the basics and to be loyal to ourselves. Apparently we are doing something right :).

Fredkc
5th January 2011, 19:22
If you mean server lag, etc then consider that:
There are currently 832 users online. 128 members and 704 guests.

Our readership doubled, in roughly October of last year. Then... in the last week, it doubled again!
Yes, mods and such are scurrying rather hard, right now. But so far, so good.

Now, if you mean "by other means", I would say that we are not necessarily under attack as much as we are definitely under some "renewed scrutiny".
But we've known this was coming, for a while now.
Fred
PS: Psychic attacks would be another discussion ;)

Bill Ryan
5th January 2011, 19:25
I agree with that. We are under serious attack. How many of you have experienced psychic attacks these days? There is probably an ongoing attempt to overload the resources (bandwith and mod team), and who knows what else.
I think it is important to remember the basics and to be loyal to ourselves. Apparently we are doing something right :).

Serious question - thanks for the debate.

I opened the thread, saw the poll, and voted No. There's no attack on Avalon that I'm aware of coming directly from the interview with Charles.

But there are influences, for sure, coming from other directions, peripherally: and psychic attacks have occurred intermittently for a couple of months, experienced by a number of people who've been connected with him.

This group - people with whom I work closely, and trust fully - has been in dialog with Charles behind the scenes since early November: I'm not the only person in the alternative community he's had contact with, but all were introduced to him by myself.

Some gifted people chased down the source of the attacks and handled them. They did not come from Charles or anyone working with or for him. Rather, they came from people who did not want this contact to be occurring.

An anecdote: at that time we called him 'Julian' - and then had to change the name because of Wikileaks! An inside story never told. :)

Charles is not antagonistic towards the Forum. Totally the opposite. He's a regular visitor, and appreciates it. He'll probably be reading this with some interest.

Summary: it's entirely possible, in my private view, that other factions may be using the opportunity to make things awkward. It's pretty complicated out there - a yes/no answer to your question, depending on what you were angling at, may be a little too simplistic.

Apparently we are doing something right.Certainly! (You better believe it.)

wynderer
5th January 2011, 19:27
i just got knocked offline completely in the middle of a post, after having a lot of trouble getting on the forum initially

edit to add that yes, i also have been under unusually heavy psy attack lately --

Fredkc
5th January 2011, 19:32
Thanks for "opening a door" on this, Bill.

and psychic attacks have occurred intermittently for a couple of months, experienced by a number of people who have been connected with him.
I can definitely say this has happened to several who have had contact. I'd rather not say more than that, right now, except to add it hasn't changed any minds about their involvement with things here.

Seeing where this goes, and thinking on it,
Fred

Ahkenaten
5th January 2011, 19:36
Yeah a box informed me this am that the server was too busy to log me on and I better check back later. I feel this site is under attack. I also think - though we already know this and anyone using a computer and posting comments publicly would be stupid not to realize this - WE are being observed and probably sliced and diced with our views expressed on this Forum added to our dossiers held by NSA and others. Because a number of us are hostile to the current paradigm we are regarded as intrinsic enemies by the usual suspects. An enormous investment has been made by the usual suspects to dispatch swarms of young keyboard warriors into sites such as this to observe and disrupt. Apparently they have been instructed NOT to use the usual thuggish disruptive tactics regularly used in MSM blogs - but I feel that is what is happening here now.

WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT?

p.s. as for the issue of psychic attack, which is related, I feel that definitely is being employed here..........people would do well to check their thinking and observe very carefully the areas that are marked as NO GO ZONES

Burke
5th January 2011, 19:36
At that time we called him 'Julian' - and then had to change the name because of Wikileaks! An inside story never told.

So THAT's what the edit blip was in the video during his introduction

priceless...lol thanks for sharing that

P.S. how many of you out there got depressed upon seeing this video, lasted a few hours for me, Not sure if it is connected, in fact not even sure the edit blip is connected to the name change, guess I may have jumped the gun on that

shadowstalker
5th January 2011, 19:38
we should meditate before logging on and keep our minds clear before posting. yes i notice a lot of changes in that past few months, glad someone picked that up besides me

Inelia
5th January 2011, 19:41
Like Wood mentions, the technical difficulties are due to the influx of new users (myself included). It's typical of all sites when this amount of bandwidth is increased.

With regard the psychic attack side, Charles is not being told all truth, so he is in fact not a 100% reliable source of information. He is being held inside a "net" which will detect and trace anyone who does a "reading" on him, or tries to "heal" him. Enters his field, as it were. Anyone who is not trained will be "attacked" automatically. It's like an antivirus program, which would trace the source code and try to eliminate it. Nothing personal.
What does it mean to him personally? Well, he is not in a position to get out of the net, as he is "owned". He can get out really, but that would involve a huge shift on his part.
Are they after Avalon? Certainly. Never doubt that.
He can verify the above info, tell him that 4 main participants in the group he works for have been eliminated since July 2010. Not sure he will be told about it, but his bosses will certainly know about it :)

edit: eliminated from the game, no longer functioning, not necessarily dead.

Wood
5th January 2011, 19:43
If you mean server lag, etc then consider that:
There are currently 832 users online. 128 members and 704 guests.
Not just that. I think this is a full spectrum attack. Let's see how the newbies behave.

PS: Psychic attacks would be another discussion ;)
I have experienced psychic attacks in the past but the ones on Jan 2 and Jan 3 have been different. They happened at night but I was half awake, eyes open at times. There was something there, in the room, that I could not see but feel. Fortunately I am much better shielded now, otherwise the attack would have been terrible.

An anecdote: at that time we called him 'Julian' - and then had to change the name because of Wikileaks! An inside story never told. :)
That is actually very funny :).

Charles is not antagonistic towards the Forum. Totally the opposite. He's a regular visitor, and appreciates it. He'll probably be reading this with some interest.
I am not really thinking of him (I have no hard feelings about him at all) but the people/beings behind him.

Bill, I am wondering, when was the video filmed?

Inelia
5th January 2011, 19:49
@Heretic I'm thinking you tried to do a "reading" on Charles?

Ahkenaten
5th January 2011, 19:49
Like Wood mentions, the technical difficulties are due to the influx of new users (myself included). It's typical of all sites when this amount of bandwidth is increased.

With regard the psychic attack side, Charles is not being told all truth, so he is in fact not a 100% reliable source of information. He is being held inside a "net" which will detect and trace anyone who does a "reading" on him, or tries to "heal" him. Enters his field, as it were. Anyone who is not trained will be "attacked" automatically. It's like an antivirus program, which would trace the source code and try to eliminate it. Nothing personal.
What does it mean to him personally? Well, he is not in a position to get out of the net, as he is "owned". He can get out really, but that would involve a huge shift on his part.
Are they after Avalon? Certainly. Never doubt that.
He can verify the above info, tell him that 4 main participants in the group he works for have been eliminated since July 2010. Not sure he will be told about it, but his bosses will certainly know about it :)

edit: eliminated from the game, no longer functioning, not necessarily dead.

I am not comfortable with you or your comments - getting bad vibes

Inelia
5th January 2011, 19:51
Sorry to hear that Ahkenaten, this is not a comfortable topic.

5th January 2011, 20:10
I am unsure about the community being attacked. Watched, certainly, but for the most part I feel the truth-seeker to elite-minion ratio is quite in favor of truth-seekers. I've used forums for many years and servers from time to time have been bogged down by increased user load although not many of them grew this fast which, as an aside, I have to say bravo to that as this is by far the best, most diverse and well moderated online community I've come across to date.

As for psychic attacks and interference, I've noticed increased anomalies in my own personal experiences lately (via lucid dreaming) and have ameliorated all of them as they have occurred. None of them have been directly related to any of what has been going on here recently.

Arrowwind
5th January 2011, 20:20

I will state again as I did on another thread.. Charles said that he did not care what happens to humanity...hence he has not heart. If he does not care about humanity that only leaves himself to care for and if he is truly degenerate he may not even care about himself.
He should not be trusted for one second.

Hypothetical
5th January 2011, 20:24
I strongly agree with Inelia. They want Avalon for their purpose which includes the thoughts and minds of its members. Many who have joined in the last few days were drawn here to help protect the group from these psychic attacks. It's been a rough couple of days for me they are extremely powerful. They don't like us being here that's one thing that's clear to me.

Fred I notice you've been quiet of late, I hope all is well with you.

Bill Ryan
5th January 2011, 20:29
Bill, I am wondering, when was the video filmed?

18 December.

MariaDine
5th January 2011, 20:34
A life of illusions !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tiOMu_Bf8Q&playnext=1&list=PLC5923ADD0DC41402&index=18

witchy1
5th January 2011, 20:39
How many of you have experienced psychic attacks these days

Hiya Wood, can you explain how one would know if they have been psychically attacked??

I guess they use the same way of doing it for all, so the feeling would be the same - or not????

ADDIT: this is the 3rd time trying to post....... server is busy apparently!

Banshee
5th January 2011, 20:39
If I might just jump in and make a recommendation regarding the attacks, psychic or otherwise.

I am doing renovation today. Tearing down a wall - very physical. I am covered from head to toe with 140 year old plaster dust. Been reading posts during my breaks, etc. I just went back to hammering the wall and was completely overcome with deep belly laughter. Not in an hysterical way, just a deep joyous no reason for it laugh. Going to attribute it to the physical activity releasing the pent up emotional energy, If you are able, do something physical to alleviate the stress and perhaps it will make you feel less vulnerable to attack? I feel infinitely better. Just wanted to pass this along.

HURRITT ENYETO
5th January 2011, 20:42
I am glad you brought this up wood, i tried to in another thread about avatars etc. but was ignored. Which i found highly strange.
Is the forum under attack, without a doubt IMHO, Psychically certainly and also using remote viewers.
As Bill said we are being noticed which is a good thing (i think LOL)
P.s Took me 15 minutes to post this, Server overload grrrr.

Inelia
5th January 2011, 20:49
Hiya Wood, can you explain how one would know if they have been psychically attacked??

I guess they use the same way of doing it for all, so the feeling would be the same - or not????

ADDIT: this is the 3rd time trying to post....... server is busy apparently!

Each person has an Achilles heel. Remember, it's all vibrational. The "program" does a multi spectrum attack, as it were, with the lowest vibration being fear, then all the rest, such as anger, depression, anxiety etc. It taps into the person's lowest resonating area, could be fear of losing a child, fear of death, giving up on life, whatever. This then amplifies through resonance. So, although most people do react to the same areas (fear for example), not all will have the same experience of the attack.
To identify if it's an attack, well, it came from nowhere, it did not have a logical path to appearing. So, if you are suddenly sad, and start remembering sad things, but nothing sad has happened, then it's external. However, the ability to respond to it is our own, we simply face the vibration (emotion), trace it and embrace it in light and love. Very simple and very effective. Or, like Banshee says, do something very physical for a few hours.

HURRITT ENYETO
5th January 2011, 20:52
Each person has an Achilles heel. Remember, it's all vibrational. The "program" does a multi spectrum attack, as it were, with the lowest vibration being fear, then all the rest, such as anger, depression, anxiety etc. It taps into the person's lowest resonating area, could be fear of losing a child, fear of death, giving up on life, whatever. This then amplifies through resonance. So, although most people do react to the same areas (fear for example), not all will have the same experience of the attack.
To identify if it's an attack, well, it came from nowhere, it did not have a logical path to appearing. So, if you are suddenly sad, and start remembering sad things, but nothing sad has happened, then it's external. However, the ability to respond to it is our own, we simply face the vibration (emotion), trace it and embrace it in light and love. Very simple and very effective. Or, like Banshee says, do something very physical for a few hours.

Hi Inelia,
What should you do if your attacked in you dreams consistently?
Any advice?
thanks

Hurritt

Edit: Advice of anybody would be welcome :)

Rocky_Shorz
5th January 2011, 20:54
well one day we had an enormous load, everyone in France checking on info about the bank run, that was the day our Globe exploded lol

let me share all of you a little experience on a psychic attack that lasted for weeks...

when someone comes at me, it causes a headache on the back right of the head, well the 3 weeks leading up to Christmas, I had one of the worst brain bangers I've ever had, 3 times normal dosage of migraine Excedrin to knock out the pain...

one time when a severe headache was coming on, I pushed back, a psychic SCREEEAM...

then I saw an image of three people drooped unconscious... then a voice clearly stated we aren't here to hurt you just adding protection...

I have thought of that since wondering what happened, talk about a Matrix type moment... like my body was elsewhere and this reality is just a dream...

The headaches stopped completely almost immediately after that...

I'm still wondering, protection from what?

Wood
5th January 2011, 20:56
They want Avalon for their purpose which includes the thoughts and minds of its members. Many who have joined in the last few days were drawn here to help protect the group from these psychic attacks.

Hi Hypothetical. Would you care to explain that in detail? I'd like to know who is that group that is helping us and why. I hope the 'good side' is not as secretive as the 'dark side'.

Someone posted about this on one of the rulers threads. It was related to weird nightmares (not like usual ones at all, that I really have not had any for a long time anyway), depression, anxiety, etc. The experience I had at night, two nights (or three) in a row, was not just a dream but something else. I was awake at times. I felt my flesh removed from my bones the second night, and I had my eyes open at times and checking if there was something there. Fortunately it was not hurtful nor scary. I guess this is related to my own shielding or someone else's help. I am sure it would have been terrible otherwise.

I am not even sure whether I should be talking about this at all, but what the hell :).

The worst part of the attack, though, may come from new wrong ideas introduced from now on.

Dale
5th January 2011, 20:59
I find "psychic attacks" to be highly similar to a common cold.

Though both may come from an external source; a strong immune system, in the case of a common cold, will ward off any unpleasant symptoms.

The key seems to be keeping a strong "spirit," just as one would keep their immune system strong with plenty of sunshine, rest, and good thoughts!

As for Avalon being "under attack," why not apply this principle on a larger scale? If someone "throws a punch," so to speak, we have the option of trolling through a lengthy reactive state, or calmly addressing the situation. Much more inward, as opposed to outward, or external.

Ahkenaten
5th January 2011, 20:59
Hi Hypothetical. Would you care to explain that in detail? I'd like to know who is that group that is helping us and why. I hope the 'good side' is not as secretive as the 'dark side'.

Someone posted about this on one of the rulers threads. It was related to weird nightmares (not like usual ones at all, that I really have not had any for a long time anyway), depression, anxiety, etc. The experience I had at night, two nights (or three) in a row, was not just a dream but something else. I was awake at times. I felt my flesh removed from my bones the second night, and I had my eyes open at times and checking if there was something there. Fortunately it was not hurtful nor scary. I guess this is related to my own shielding or someone else's help. I am sure it would have been terrible otherwise.

I am not even sure whether I should be talking about this at all, but what the hell :).

The worst part of the attack, though, may come from new wrong ideas introduced from now on.

I think the protectors business is the most complete nonsense and rubbish. We certainly do not need to turn to potential enemies for comfort let alone advice. It is wise to be circumspect under the circumstances as we are not privy to all the facts, i.e. specifically where this large influx of new members is coming from.

Inelia
5th January 2011, 21:01
Hi Inelia,
Any advice?
thanks

Hurritt

It's really the same thing, at the moment of waking up, go straight back and do the same process of tracing, facing and embracing in light and love. Eventually, you will start doing it during and within the dream itself :)

witchy1
5th January 2011, 21:03
I felt my flesh removed from my bones the second night Bloody hell Wood......... No thanks for that mate - ROFL:eek:

noprophet
5th January 2011, 21:04
Just know we are being protected and always - always remember to laugh.

Oh and don't forget your handy Psychic Self Defense Guide (http://www.tarotinstitute.com/free/psychic.pdf). ^^

viking
5th January 2011, 21:10
Had a few attacks a while back...but none now!

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18780

viking

witchy1
5th January 2011, 21:13
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1068-How-to-protect-yourself

Thanks to Connecting with sauce:

How to protect yourself

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jackl...k04jul09.shtml (http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jacklondonhowtofightmonstersguidebook04jul09.shtml )

This is an excellent guide on how to protect yourself...

The Basics

An often-used method of the Elite to control dissidents is to employ psychics and black magicians for long-distance attacks, saving on the manpower and time resources required to actually send a legbreaker round to your house without alerting the police. If you start doing anything interesting (like getting a chembuster to clear up atmospheric pollution) then you might well receive a visit from them. This will manifest in a variety of ways, usually a “sinking feeling” followed by vivid, waking hallucinations of figures trying to hurt you, or show you horrific images to traumatise you, or telling you upbeat life-affirming messages such as “We will kill you and everyone you love” or “You cannot win!”

If they really hate you, and are persistent, they can use these paranormal abilities to wear down your defences and shut down your brain or heart (heart is the most common way) and kill you while you sleep. Pretty scary stuff, all in all.

Except that it all rests on a single premise: that you don’t fight back.

More at link....

Hypothetical
5th January 2011, 21:17
Hi Inelia,
Any advice?
thanks

Hurritt

I've found it very effective to simply take control of the dream and end it or fight back. State that you are in control. I'd suggest reading up on Lucid dreaming.

Beren
5th January 2011, 21:21
Whole planet is under attack!

Every soul that shines is under attack. Everyone whom the truth is dearer than this current world`s affairs and blatant lies is under attack.
Avalon here is just a place of gathering ,place where people talk about non spoken things out in public.
And of course it is under attack from forces desperate to keep it all under rug.

bashi
5th January 2011, 21:24
Apart from the usual „stuff“ going on, i would say No.
But the stakes have been considerably raised, so it would be personally perceived as more intense.

conk
5th January 2011, 21:27
I noticed something odd. Forever it seems that around 15 to 20 viewers were counted under Bill Ryan's threads. Now there are over 200 viewers!

Inelia
5th January 2011, 21:31
Whole planet is under attack!

Every soul that shines is under attack. Everyone whom the truth is dearer than this current world`s affairs and blatant lies is under attack.
Avalon here is just a place of gathering ,place where people talk about non spoken things out in public.
And of course it is under attack from forces desperate to keep it all under rug.

That's not quite true. The attack only reaches those who are vulnerable to it, not just because their soul shines. It is all vibrational. A person can either swim in the sea or drown in it. Of course there is the whole spectrum of vibrations on Earth right now, and the "dark" side is bombarding the lower vibrations like there's not tomorrow, but each person is powerful beyond measure, a powerful divine being, which is what they are trying to suppress. For some reason the focus is on this hub at the moment. Why? I have no idea, and don't need to know. But as those who have been attacked here are informed and deal with the source of the attack, the more numbers who do that, the bigger the "light" effect will be to take out that source.

Ahkenaten
5th January 2011, 21:32
I noticed something odd. Forever it seems that around 15 to 20 viewers were counted under Bill Ryan's threads. Now there are over 200 viewers!

Equal employment opportunities abound in this situation as Zook would say in my humble opinion, etc.

5th January 2011, 21:39

I second Hypothetical's suggestion of studying and practicing lucid dreaming. I've been practicing for the better part of the last decade and experienced enough that it makes it very difficult to relate in written/spoken language.

Some things I can hint at though regarding attack/interference. As Dale mentioned, keep a strong spirit whether you are awake in 3D reality or awake in the realms which you open up with lucid dreaming. Being centered and balanced is the most important thing. This allows for greater focus on dealing with situations in the dream realm. It is very much like learning martial arts in physical reality. In the 'realm', as I call it for lack of better terms, just as in martial arts, if you encounter something which is attempting to do something negative to you or enter your 'space' for negative reasons, as in kung fu for example, it isn't about fighting, it is about dissipating your attacker's energy, deflecting it, or reflecting it back to them if you must do so.

It's an ongoing learning experience for me, and I'm in a place where I'm now able to scramble my signal, or 'encrypt' it, in those realms so no soul or only certain souls can be aware of my presence. Vaguely like the principle of a One-time Pad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-time_pad). I've also been learning how to focus enough to learn the energy 'fingerprint' of any entity that shouldn't be there (and in my experience, they're not adept at scrambling their signal, so they often have consistent 'fingerprints'), like an immune system learns to be aware of viruses and bacteria and can then act much more quickly and efficiently should the virus/bacteria return later.

I won't go further into it for now because all you really need are the fundamentals, again, as Dale mentioned, a strong and balanced spirit. The rest comes fluidly as you are on your path of learning and all capability is already within you ready to be remembered/unlocked. The potential within everyone is truly infinite :)

Swami
5th January 2011, 21:40
That's not quite true. The attack only reaches those who are vulnerable to it, not just because their soul shines. It is all vibrational. A person can either swim in the sea or drown in it. Of course there is the whole spectrum of vibrations on Earth right now, and the "dark" side is bombarding the lower vibrations like there's not tomorrow, but each person is powerful beyond measure, a powerful divine being, which is what they are trying to suppress. For some reason the focus is on this hub at the moment. Why? I have no idea, and don't need to know. But as those who have been attacked here are informed and deal with the source of the attack, the more numbers who do that, the bigger the "light" effect will be to take out that source.

Has the death of birds and fish something to do with this....?

Inelia
5th January 2011, 21:46
Has the death of birds and fish something to do with this....?

I have no idea. Watched some information about it, theories abound.
However, the psychic attacks talked about here are emotion based, whatever they can send to tap into the lowest possible vibration and make it grow with resonance. Deal with the low vibration in one's field, no more resonance. Deal with the source... fun and games :)

Hypothetical
5th January 2011, 21:48

Wood, I'm simply stating that it feels to me that some of the new users have psychic abilities which I don't think is a coincidence. Were not any organized group or at least I'm not and I DO NOT claim to be anyones Saviour thats for sure. I simply feel i can help. I've dealt with some crazy stuff over the years and I feel I can help.

NancyV
5th January 2011, 21:51
I will state again as I did on another thread.. Charles said that he did not care what happens to humanity...hence he has not heart. If he does not care about humanity that only leaves himself to care for and if he is truly degenerate he may not even care about himself.
He should not be trusted for one second.
Your conclusion is not necessarily correct that because Charles says he doesn't care what happens to humanity that he has no heart. My husband is the exact same as Charles in that way, but he does have a heart. He truly does not care what happens to humanity because it really doesn't matter in the big picture and he doesn't waste time thinking much about a future he does not control. It took me a while to realize that not caring what happens is actually a fairly evolved and detached stance. So before we make a conclusion about Charles heart or lack of heart we need to understand what he means when he says he doesn't care. I will add that I don't care what ultimately happens to humanity and at the same time while I'm in this body I can care. So I understand both feelings, at least from my point of view.

In the poll I voted "don't know, don't care". The reason I don't care about being attacked, which I thought meant psychically but could also be physical attack on the website, is because I don't worry about psychic attacks as I know how to deal with them having had certain beings attempt to psychically attack me before. The less I care about it, the less fear I feel and the more power I have. So I don't concern myself with any attempts at attacks but deal with them, if they appear, by being fearless and refusing to accept their attempted aggression upon me. I have also been known to laugh at them and/or cuss at them upon occasion (only because I love to cuss!).

Nancy :)

Erin
5th January 2011, 21:51
I would attribute the surge in traffic here to the Charles video, simply enough.

I dunno about psychic attacks, though. As far as I know I've never experienced one. I think I might have innately strong mind-defenses -- I tried to get a past life regression last year and was unable to be hypnotized.

Ba-ba-Ra
5th January 2011, 21:55
We are like radio receivers - pay attention to what channels you're tuning into. That being said, yes, static and interference can interrupt and distort. When you feel that is happening perhaps it's than time to turn off receiver and go in.

Wood
5th January 2011, 21:56
Wood, I'm simply stating that it feels to me that some of the new users have psychic abilities which I don't think is a coincidence. Were not any organized group or at least I'm not and I DO NOT claim to be anyones Saviour thats for sure. I simply feel i can help. I've dealt with some crazy stuff over the years and I feel I can help.

Thank you. Since you joined after the release of the video I guess you were expecting attacks because of that interview. I would like to know why :). Also, how do you expect to help with the attacks?

annieVee
5th January 2011, 21:57
Hi guys! im a new member and im seeking advice. Im originally from Peru and my mother wants to move me and my siblings back there because she fears something is going to happen here...that is also my fear looking at all these things going on..it has always been my feeling that my family and i belong there but im doubtful about making a decision based on my feelings. this may be a little off topic but it felt right to ask=]

witchy1
5th January 2011, 22:02
Annielove90 - where are you now?

Inelia
5th January 2011, 22:02
Thank you. Since you joined after the release of the video I guess you were expecting attacks because of that interview. I would like to know why :). Also, how do you expect to help with the attacks?

I don't know about Hypothetical, but speaking for myself, help in the form of informing those who are affected on how they can deal with whatever attacked them. Also, a strong number of light "warriors", as it were, entering a group does help at a vibrational level, to keep that group from being dissolved. For some reason it's important to keep Avalon and Bill alive and kicking, why? I honestly don't know and haven't asked. It is not about saving people, like Hypothetical already stated. It is simply moving troops where they are needed. We are in this together.

edit: with regard if I knew this site would be attacked and thus joined? No. The interview has a call.

annieVee
5th January 2011, 22:05
i live in new jersey now
United States

HURRITT ENYETO
5th January 2011, 22:07
I've found it very effective to simply take control of the dream and end it or fight back. State that you are in control. I'd suggest reading up on Lucid dreaming.

Thanks for the advice.
I have been Lucid dreaming for a while now (i love them) but cannot control when i have them. I just have them randomly, but no matter how i try i cant stop these horrific and i mean HORRIFIC nightmares, the best i can do is to realise i am dreaming and wake up but even this only works sometimes and after these horrible things have happened?

Thanks to 000 as well.
Hurritt

ArtyCarl
5th January 2011, 22:09
When Bill and Charles' interview was first posted I was surprised at the amount of newish members who replied very quickly with a fair percentage being negative.

It did set a few alarm bells off initially as I thought this may be an attempt by some outside source to either discredit Bill or Charles.

This is a definite coup for Bill, a huge scoop in my opinion and I could just imagine a few 'enemies' lining up to take a cheap shot at Bill when there seemed to be a wave of negativity surrounding the interview.

It will be very interesting to see how this all plays out. I myself was sceptical when I first watched it but something inside me is telling me that there is some substance here and that I should listen to every word carefully.

Rocky_Shorz
5th January 2011, 22:18
We are like radio receivers - pay attention to what channels you're tuning into. That being said, yes, static and interference can interrupt and distort. When you feel that is happening perhaps it's than time to turn off receiver and go in.

with the correct resonance levels, water which your body is made 70% from is healing...

each morning most of us take a refreshing shower which brings us to life...

but at the wrong frequencies can be harmful...

how many of us have fans running each day when we take showers?

imagine a tone, resonating with your body that would push the toxins out to be washed away...

Deega
5th January 2011, 22:23
Hi,

Is Avalon under attack?, I vote "no" on technical problems!

On the technical level, members increased, database getting bigger and functioning at a increasing progressive pace, it could mean upgrade in time, but that ain't an attack, it's continuity.

On the psychic level, it's another thing..., membership is increasing, higher thoughts and continous thoughts are circulating the Globe, it reach out sensible people, and they may feel under attack, would they react?, would you react under attack...?

I have been under such attack, it's really difficult, one need to have a great spirit to avoid being overwhelmed by this type of energy. So, on this level, I think that some members may feel under attack.

But, IMHO, I think that if we take a drastic stand (post) in this forum, one that will annoyed someone or something, if that member posting is not at ease with his post, one may be welcoming negative vibrations, don't you think..!

Question: does Avalon have enemies...? If in our Tread and Posts, we take direct stands against the Illuminati, Freemason, the Reptilians, and the like, would they allow this to continued in light of increasing membership, I think they would act on this treat...!, how may we respond?, your answers are as good as mine.

All my blessings.

Deega

Hypothetical
5th January 2011, 22:25

To be quite frank I'm not sure why I joined I've tried to avoid negativity of this type since It's easier to live positively. I know TPTB exist and I know they do horrible things but I never felt the need to give them my acknowledgement. I don't go looking for fights. I've have had the blessing to see things that others haven't (although everyone has the ability) which enables me to believe there's much more to life than this place. I'm not religious but I am spiritual in the sense that I believe we are all interconnected and we should help one another since we are all one even the ones who wish us harm. My technique is quite simple I envision light surrounding us all. I've had to do this before for friends. With some recent advice I will try to be more direct to the source with this process using remote viewing. The attacks started on me the moment I started to sign up for the forum and it hasn't stopped although i'm confident it will.

Anchor
5th January 2011, 22:28
I didn't vote because "attack" was not defined/qualified properly so I don't know what I am voting on.

The more you worry about psychic attack, the more likely it is.

At the highest perspective, you are only doing it to yourself - so just stop.

At a normal/everyday/waking perspective, it is well to take some INTENTIONAL precautions - and there is much advice on this forum about how to go about this.

May you all be blessed and loved!

John..

Banshee
5th January 2011, 22:38

Banshee
5th January 2011, 22:45

Fractalius
5th January 2011, 22:55
I posted this in Q&A thread but now see this thread and will post here too as really I had wanted to keep such a post out of the rulers of the world thread.

Quite an interesting and predictable fear to be paranoid of new members. It is potentially a psychic attack to think such a thing.
These threads were always a waiting room, the content has reached the point where the chatter had died down somewhat and folk are maybe a little impatient. Why?
Anyone here once belong to MSTAR forum? Back when it was new?
All of this I have seen before. I stopped being involved with that forum quite some time before it was closed. Although it was filled with fantastic souls, the nature of alternative information junkies lead me to become tired of all the postulating and paranoia.
It led me to see that quite a few were addicted to conspiracy. They wanted to beat their chests about who was the most correct, and who should be considered the most 'on to it'. A hierarchy began to develop, the regulars, some of them so manic that they took it upon themselves to become intellectual policemen.

So yes, the chances of such a website being under attack might be real. It might be not how you see it though, it could well be simply playing on the fears and egos of existing members. Talking about it creates the dissension. I'd invite you to take pause and re-evaluate where you might think the 'feeling of unease' is coming from.

Myself, I had an interrupted sleep, woke up early, logged on to my computer, found myself visiting the PC website, watched the video, joined the forum, which I have never before visited or read. So sure, something quite strange called me to be here at this time. But I would very much warn against seeing boogie-monsters in the shadows. Good to be aware of the possibilities, and interesting to evaluate this instinct to label all strange scenarios as dark.

Thanks.

witchy1
5th January 2011, 23:09
Im originally from Peru and my mother wants to move me and my siblings back there because she fears something is going to happen here...that is also my fear looking at all these things going on..it has always been my feeling that my family and i belong there but im doubtful about making a decision based on my feelings

I would suggest that your Mum is a very wise woman, and you inherited her gift. I dont promote scare mongering, however there are some reasonably accurate indictors that all is not well in the States, as follows
the most prominant being the collapse of the economy - underway,
is the GM food control - underway
poisoning of the people via chemtrails, vaccines, water etc etc - underway
There must be a reason for the FEMA camps - completed. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10273-FEMA-camp-locations For New Jersey its here: "Ft. Dix / McGuire AFB - Possible deportation point for detainees. Lots of pictures taken of detention compounds and posted on Internet, this camp is well-known. Facility is now complete and ready for occupancy"

The picture seems clear to me. If you look at the facts as seen and take into consideration your feelings, then you will be correct.

Swami
5th January 2011, 23:19
Question to the "newcomers"....

Have you been members/where you aware of the AstroVera forum...?

bluestflame
5th January 2011, 23:28
indeed , as they say , "know thyself " familiarise yourself with your own being , your energies and processes and when something discordant and disruptive occurs, heightening something you already carry, it is a good indication these "energies held" are being focused upon and heightened , especially if they appear to "come from nowhere"

the ones that misuse thier spiritual gifts are familiar with psychic guerilla tactics also , the hit and run proven to be an effective tactic , building up neg energies in between rounds

is what they use in martial arts to pass energy with the punch , sending an energetic packet that by its nature and intent seek to find a weakness within the energetic structure to overload the intended recipient causing heightened confusion , disorientation , muscular pain etc.

there are various techniques of shielding and cleansing right down to the physical . It is important to anchor the benevolent energies into the earth in order to implement thier effect more strongly

perhaps we could start a thread on that , and enlist the assistance of any members suitably gifted to assist others to clear and shield educating others as requests are made on thread

Inelia
5th January 2011, 23:49

I've never heard of it, why?

Swami
5th January 2011, 23:49
I've never heard of it, why?

Psychic attacks......

Inelia
5th January 2011, 23:51
Psychic attacks......

Can you elaborate? Is it your website?

RAKMEiSTER
5th January 2011, 23:55
i just got knocked offline completely in the middle of a post, after having a lot of trouble getting on the forum initially

edit to add that yes, i also have been under unusually heavy psy attack lately --

same, even so far that ip resets(30minutes ago), and mine is static ;D/

same in past enough situations where for my router (wireless/router going down, and interference (hearable through boxes freq Hz. and literally vibe/freezes the pc in .hms. as to the point that the router = AT1 AT2=ISP 1st main router conntertion datapoint, that that one is down(AT2), ;D (and im an IT cisco certified man :)

Inelia
5th January 2011, 23:59
same, even so far that ip resets(30minutes ago), and mine is static ;D/

same in past enough situations where for my router (wireless/router going down, and interference (hearable through boxes freq Hz. and literally vibe/freezes the pc in .hms. as to the point that the router = AT1 AT2=ISP 1st main router conntertion datapoint, that that one is down(AT2), ;D

Please not that with computers and peripherals, an influx of POSITIVE energy can also cause them to fail, burn up. This is well known among people who do online group work, particularly healing, meditations, connecting to source etc.. I know of one gal who bought a few fans and switches them onto her computer before she starts her workshops, after having burned through several. So, not all bad news :D

Swami
5th January 2011, 23:59
Can you elaborate? Is it your website?

Search....... and you wil find........

Ps; What ever became of Capreycorn.....???

Inelia
6th January 2011, 00:02
@ Swami Sry, not buying it. Mystery is a put off for me. My focus is on Avalon, so if you have something to share, please do so here.

Swami
6th January 2011, 00:12
@ Swami Sry, not buying it. Mystery is a put off for me. My focus is on Avalon, so if you have something to share, please do so here.

Nope........
As Sentient Human Beings we should be able to read each other to prevail in peace on and WITH Mother Earth........

Loki
6th January 2011, 00:19

Um ... no we are not under attack not even a little bit in any way, shape or form, to actually think anyone besides Bill on this forum is of any concern to anyone out there ... just no ... most of the stuff you guys talk about here has no relevance to anything thats "actually" going on, and so far off the "right track" that most of all of you would just be laughed at. 95% of the things that get talked about on these forums would a source of entertainment to the 1%'ers, on this you can guarantee I'm 100% correct.

To the people that voted "yes" .... WOW just wow ... only thing I can do is "lol" at you.

Anyone who actually believes they are under some kind of attack ... you guys need some medical attention.

Hypothetical
6th January 2011, 00:24

I had never heard of it. I googled it and seems it's related to some kind of mind control experiment involving surfs and that they spawned from avalon. I liked the surfs when I was a kid but not into mind control experiments.

Inelia
6th January 2011, 00:27
Nope........
As Sentient Human Beings we should be able to read each other to prevail in peace on and WITH Mother Earth........

waaat eeeevr ;)

Wood
6th January 2011, 00:27
Um ... no we are not under attack not even a little bit in any way, shape or form, to actually think anyone besides Bill on this forum is of any concern to anyone out there ... just no ... most of the stuff you guys talk about here has no relevance to anything thats "actually" going on, and so far off the "right track" that most of all of you would just be laughed at. 95% of the things that get talked about on these forums would a source of entertainment to the 1%'ers, on this you can guarantee I'm 100% correct.

To the people that voted "yes" .... WOW just wow ... only thing I can do is "lol" at you.

With that nickname I have to wonder what is the actual meaning behind your words :)

Loki
6th January 2011, 00:31
With that nickname I have to wonder what is the real meaning behind your words :)

LOL crazy is as crazy does ... that statements is part of why you would be laughed at, I guess your name means "your as thick as ..." Yeah ?

As said in my previous post if you actually believe you are under any kind of attack ... you need to see a doctor

Wood
6th January 2011, 00:32
LOL crazy is as crazy does ... I guess your name means "your as thick as ..." Yeah ?

Probably :)

Ahkenaten
6th January 2011, 00:35
know them by their words and actions

Loki
6th January 2011, 00:39
Probably :)

It's actually amusing to even me to see people thinking they are so important that they blip on a radar of anyone actually important to actually have to be "taken care of"

If I actually was one of those people I would be reading this with a glass of cognac and a cigar rofl'ing.

I try to be respectful to people on here but you guys make it so hard for me with these kinds of statements ... just note that most of my comments are in jest and not a personal attack on anyone in particular.

Inelia
6th January 2011, 00:45
It's actually amusing to even me to see people thinking they are so important that they blip on a radar of anyone actually important to actually have to be "taken care of"

If I actually was one of those people I would be reading this with a glass of cognac and a cigar rofl'ing.

There is a very "sticky darkness" about entering this realm. The earth 3D, human collective, human experience in present day society realm.

It doesn't matter if a person is originally from a light dimension, a starseed, a walk-in, an ascended master reincarnated, or someone who has moved the full path to enlightenment and beyond. Being human today means that we have a high level of forgetfulness of origin. We also have to live in an extremely hostile environment (in a world scale). And seeing as our environment reflects us perfectly, and the world is our environment, then that means we have had to, as some point in entering this lifestream, chosen to integrate that sense of "less than what we really are". As we are all eternal and divine beings, this means we purposely fooled ourselves into believing with are less than what we really are. Bringing with it, a sense of worthlessness. or "not important".
In fact, every single person working to shift the collective into the positive spectrum is EXTREMELY important. Your sense of being unimportant is something you might want to look at. The importance is not judged or given by those people with cigars darling.

edit: the person experiencing an attack is not necessarily "personally" targeted. Although this does sometimes happen to individuals, such as they psychic attacks Bill mentioned at the start of this thread, the majority will experience attacks which are on the collective or have stumbled upon someone who has a net around them which will attack if contacted.

Hypothetical
6th January 2011, 00:46
Search....... and you wil find........

Ps; What ever became of Capreycorn.....???

I'll bite. This person is someone you know very well. I sense a strong calmness and peace with this person, they may very likely be dead. As well the smurf people are related to this guy. Sorry that's the best I got. Hope it helps.

HURRITT ENYETO
6th January 2011, 00:50

To the people that voted "yes" .... WOW just wow ... only thing I can do is "lol" at you

Anyone who actually believes they are under some kind of attack ... you guys need some medical attention.

Thats what i thought when i read your post ...WOW just WOW.

Swami
6th January 2011, 00:54
I'll bite. This person is someone you know very well. I sense a strong calmness and peace with this person, they may very likely be dead. As well the smurf people are related to this guy. Sorry that's the best I got. Hope it helps.

MMMhhhh, time to end this transmission.......
will read up tommorow though.....
ooh, I'm not sleeping in my bed tonight....

Whatever became of Capreycorns son...????

¤=[Post Update]=¤

waaat eeeevr ;)

Thanks Lia

Faunus
6th January 2011, 01:09
So in other words, he's a bait they put out to see who would take it. His illness could be designed to play on our empathy. Who put up this "net"? Have you been traced?

With regard the psychic attack side, Charles is not being told all truth, so he is in fact not a 100% reliable source of information. He is being held inside a "net" which will detect and trace anyone who does a "reading" on him, or tries to "heal" him. Enters his field, as it were. Anyone who is not trained will be "attacked" automatically. It's like an antivirus program, which would trace the source code and try to eliminate it.

bashi
6th January 2011, 01:10

well, you are obviously a newbee in many areas.
but: ignorance is also bliss. so please, continue laughing

bluestflame
6th January 2011, 01:15
there are many here that are "sensatives" not as thick skinned as the mainstream , part of what has lead many to question the nature of what we have collectively been presented through mainstream sources

Rocky_Shorz
6th January 2011, 01:16
With that nickname I have to wonder what is the actual meaning behind your words :)

just move the first 2 letters to the end and you'll see how much he smoked since joining...

Laughter is healing so let him keep chuckling along...

after all Project Avalon is all about healing...

Faunus
6th January 2011, 01:18
The most serious attack is the paranoia of thinking you're being attacked, when it's really the shadow projections of a victim mentality. I might be projecting this, but if they're attacking me they're not doing a very good job.

Ahkenaten
6th January 2011, 01:22
"by deception we shall rule" - know them by their words and actions

Wood
6th January 2011, 01:24
Just in case, 'Loki' is a trickster being in norse mythology...

Banshee
6th January 2011, 01:27

annieVee
6th January 2011, 01:27
I would suggest that your Mum is a very wise woman, and you inherited her gift. I dont promote scare mongering, however there are some reasonably accurate indictors that all is not well in the States, as follows
the most prominant being the collapse of the economy - underway,
is the GM food control - underway
poisoning of the people via chemtrails, vaccines, water etc etc - underway
There must be a reason for the FEMA camps - completed. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10273-FEMA-camp-locations For New Jersey its here: "Ft. Dix / McGuire AFB - Possible deportation point for detainees. Lots of pictures taken of detention compounds and posted on Internet, this camp is well-known. Facility is now complete and ready for occupancy"

The picture seems clear to me. If you look at the facts as seen and take into consideration your feelings, then you will be correct.

thank you so much for your words you seem to be a very wise person..i think i might go to Machu Picchu I've never been there its a shame because im peruvian and i have not yet been there. Hopefully everything that is said to happen in the future does not occur :(.
thank you again
Ana

DawgBone
6th January 2011, 01:30

Just curious. What is it that you think is ridiculous:

1) The idea of occult attacks

2) The idea that TPTB use occult attacks

3) The idea that TPTB might be interested in degrading this forum.

Faunus
6th January 2011, 01:31
Just in case, 'Loki' is a trickster being in norse mythology...

A very interesting character. He's like a coyote, always playing on fixations to reveal the fluidity beneath. Like the solvent of alchemy. Solve et coagula is order out of chaos.

Fractalius
6th January 2011, 01:36
The most serious attack is the paranoia of thinking you're being attacked, when it's really the shadow projections of a victim mentality. I might be projecting this, but if they're attacking me they're not doing a very good job.

Yes, I am a little saddened to see the reaction of people paranoid, though it is natural. How funny that in attempts to be reassuring that can also prompt more paranoia. This topic is well worth bringing out into the open though, as it was quite obvious that some where holding such fears.
Surely by now people who would be here and here for some time, have managed to learn about their mind and fears etc. There is a reasonable amount of hysteria associated with the threads resulting from the interview. Again I re-iterate that if you have control of your own self, and you vibrate with truth, you have absolutely nothing to fear.
I think there are people here who may well be subject to negativity and to doubt that is unwarranted, but I also recognise people who are also of a calming vibration, that are here not necessarily specifically to protect and heal others as a sole intention. But it could actually be why they are here unbeknown to them, so to speak.

I have for a long time seen the murmurings of paranoia as like that of a schizoid who senses something is not right, and personifies these internal fears as external characters. This is almost a human condition. Like the concept of Norman Bates actually being Mother. If you get what I mean. Hark, something is a foot, the ides of march, etc etc.

truth4me
6th January 2011, 01:40
I firmly believe TPTB knows who's awake and those who are asleep.....don't believe they don't for they do. I had a guy visit me and told me to quit posting certain things on the net,this is a true story, and he said "I'll show you I'm not BSing you" and somehow while standing in my living room right in front of me a man appeared on my couch out of nowhere! Totally blew me away! It doesn't matter race,social standing, whatever. You become a threat when awaken to certain truths. John tells Cindy who inturn tells Brandon who lets Peggy know and who informs Andre etc;etc;etc;......:nono:

bluestflame
6th January 2011, 01:47
but it is the essence conveyed with the words when spoken in the physical from one person to another , that touches the part that already knows

DawgBone
6th January 2011, 01:47
Again I re-iterate that if you have control of your own self, and you vibrate with truth, you have absolutely nothing to fear.

Sorry, that's complete nonsense.

If you want to educate yourself on the subject I suggest your read Shaman, Healer, Sage by Alberto Villoldo. At one point Villoldo deliberately provoked a Voodoo attack from a Haitian Voodoo master. He was convinced that unless you "believe in Voodoo" you can't be affected. He changed his mind.

Then you might also read Practical Psychic Self-Defense by Robert Bruce. Bruce has had numerous interesting experience.

Loki
6th January 2011, 01:53
There is a very "sticky darkness" about entering this realm. The earth 3D, human collective, human experience in present day society realm.

It doesn't matter if a person is originally from a light dimension, a starseed, a walk-in, an ascended master reincarnated, or someone who has moved the full path to enlightenment and beyond. Being human today means that we have a high level of forgetfulness of origin. We also have to live in an extremely hostile environment (in a world scale). And seeing as our environment reflects us perfectly, and the world is our environment, then that means we have had to, as some point in entering this lifestream, chosen to integrate that sense of "less than what we really are". As we are all eternal and divine beings, this means we purposely fooled ourselves into believing with are less than what we really are. Bringing with it, a sense of worthlessness. or "not important".
In fact, every single person working to shift the collective into the positive spectrum is EXTREMELY important. Your sense of being unimportant is something you might want to look at. The importance is not judged or given by those people with cigars darling.

edit: the person experiencing an attack is not necessarily "personally" targeted. Although this does sometimes happen to individuals, such as they psychic attacks Bill mentioned at the start of this thread, the majority will experience attacks which are on the collective or have stumbled upon someone who has a net around them which will attack if contacted.

You clearly misunderstood every little thing I said, I clearly said we are unimportant to them ... that has nothing to do with the universe, enlightenment or any kind of path.

Do you just lurk around reading posts to try and unload this crap onto people ? because my post clearly had nothing to do with anything you just said ?

LOL my sense of unimportance is non existent I just know people on this forum aren't important to them ... how you got from what I said to your answer is freaking amazing lol

Also what you have just said is your opinion and has no basis in actual fact ... so you might want to stop portraying it as facts because everything you have said is pretty far from the truth.

Just curious. What is it that you think is ridiculous:

1) The idea of occult attacks

2) The idea that TPTB use occult attacks

3) The idea that TPTB might be interested in degrading this forum.

Number 3 ... people on this forum are of no importance to anyone of the 1%'ers

Fractalius
6th January 2011, 01:54
That is merely your opinion on my probably poor choice of words. I do not need to educate myself in the manner you might suggest. Cheers.

Loki
6th January 2011, 01:59
well, you are obviously a newbee in many areas.
but: ignorance is also bliss. so please, continue laughing

No actually its the opposite I am by no way a "noob" in any of this field, and one day you will also come to realize what i have written is the truth ... from your statements it make take you a while ... 2 or 3 life times maybe as you are still participating with the illusion.

Knowledge is bliss, ignorance is lack of sight, so I will continue my chuckle at your attempts to belittle me by making up things you have no knowledge of.

DawgBone
6th January 2011, 02:01
Number 3 ... people on this forum are of no importance to anyone of the 1%'ers

You really do miss the point. As individuals we are of no interest to the Elite, but as a group we potentially are. You distrupt and degrade a group one member at a time.

Ross
6th January 2011, 02:02
Hi all,

Please keep respectful and non personal, this is the way here at Avalon, for all new members and older ones, please read below:

2. RESPECT

1. Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural, however we do require that our members be treated with respect. If a member’s conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group and persist even after warnings to desist, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the forum, before the member is unsubscribed.

3. POSITIVITY

1. All members are expected to contribute to the positive energy and attitude of the forum. While healthy debate is a traditional and integral part of all critical inquiry, members are expected to be open-minded, committed to learning, and responsive to well-intentioned feedback.

2. Anyone who does not appear to be in alignment with the purpose and energy of the forum may be asked to leave.

Full guidelines link above my Sig.

Regards

Ross

Banshee
6th January 2011, 02:02
"Miss Understood" would like to say something.....

When I am wrong, I " misunderstand"

When someone doesn't understand what I am trying to say ( generally due to my own ineptitude) I "fail to make myself clear"

I assume responsibility. No one feels less than.

Loki
6th January 2011, 02:04
Sorry, that's complete nonsense.

If you want to educate yourself on the subject I suggest your read Shaman, Healer, Sage by Alberto Villoldo. At one point Villoldo deliberately provoked a Voodoo attack from a Haitian Voodoo master. He was convinced that unless you "believe in Voodoo" you can't be affected. He changed his mind.

Then you might also read Practical Psychic Self-Defense by Robert Bruce. Bruce has had numerous interesting experience.

It's funny that you say what he said is wrong then tell him to read someone else's work as proof of anything, humans are funny.

No real knowledge comes from outside sources not books not videos .. nothing ... NO ONE will ever tell you what is correct ... the faster you guys realise this the easier things will become for you.

Fractals bru ... read nothing that he tells you to

DawgBone
6th January 2011, 02:06
It's funny that you say what he said is wrong then tell him to read someone else's work as proof of anything, humans are funny.

No real knowledge comes from outside sources not books not videos .. nothing ... NO ONE will ever tell you what is correct ... the faster you guys realise this the easier things will become for you.

dawgBone ... read nothing that he tells you to

Reading nothing is certainly the road to wisdom.

Loki
6th January 2011, 02:07
You really do miss the point. As individuals we are of no interest to the Elite, but as a group we potentially are. You distrupt and degrade a group one member at a time.

Incorrect this group is of no importance either ... of this I am 110% certain. This forum cannot even agree on 1 thread ... what makes you think that is threatening ? there is no consensus of knowledge here and 95% of the things talked about have zero relevance at all.

So if you would like to explain how that is threatening to anyone ... be my guest .. I'm all ears.

Fractalius
6th January 2011, 02:09
Yes it is funny, but that's ok.
This is interesting anyway. Funny how I have joined without first watching the contributors and deciding if to join this forum. In ways not too much has changed in the 4 years since I was last on this sort of forum. I hope everyone is having a great day. Some of you might take the chance to spring clean your bomb shelters and safe rooms if it is fine weather. :-P

Ahkenaten
6th January 2011, 02:12
OK Loki if this forum is unsatisfactory with "zero relevance" you as a free MATURE being are totally 110% free to extract yourself, right? No need to be disruptive and insult everyone involved with this forum - especially in the name of truth, freedom of speech, etc. Right?

DawgBone
6th January 2011, 02:13
So if you would like to explain how that is threatening to anyone ... be my guest .. I'm all ears.

I would suggest you read a book, but you don't read ...

Wood
6th January 2011, 02:17
I fail to understand how anyone that likes this place can't see it is being attacked. The forum is on fire ATM.

Banshee
6th January 2011, 02:18

Loki
6th January 2011, 02:18
OK Loki if this forum is unsatisfactory with "zero relevance" you as a free being are totally 110% free to extract yourself, right? No need to be disruptive and insult everyone involved with this forum - especially in the name of truth, freedom of speech, etc. Right?

Why would I need to extract myself ?? because I don't agree with you ??? ... I haven't been insulting to anyone unless you call the truth insulting ??? explain how i am being disruptive there are equal votes "21 yes" to "21 no" atm as I am writing this post ... so its seems I am only disrupting you because I don't agree with you

LOL freedom of speech is a two way street by the way. Just letting you know.

Loki
6th January 2011, 02:22
I would suggest you read a book, but you don't read ...

Is that your attempt at completely avoiding the question ?

I'll reiterate if you would like to explain how that is threatening to anyone ... be my guest .. I'm all ears.

Try answering the question this time please.

Fractalius
6th January 2011, 02:23
On fire and filled with contention from established members.
How much is latent ego issues of feeling threatened by newcomers?

And yes it is quite disgusting imo, and I am not likely to be sticking around for too long.
I sense a LOT of paranoia, distrust, and frustration.
Why is it seemingly with the more established members? I have no way of knowing if they are just the usual suspect regards OTT paranoia and ego battling.

Ahkenaten
6th January 2011, 02:26
Why would I need to extract myself ?? because I don't agree with you ??? ... I haven't been insulting to anyone unless you call the truth insulting ??? explain how i am being disruptive there are equal votes "21 yes" to "21 no" atm as I am writing this post ... so its seems I am only disrupting you because I don't agree with you

LOL freedom of speech is a two way street by the way. Just letting you know.

And I am pretty sure that an analysis of the votes would show the truth of the matter Mr. Loki. It is always curious how certain people use 'freedom of speech" to undermine it with clever use of semantics and rhetorical tactics. Now - you are in violation of the Forum guidelines requiring respectful behavior of members that everyone explicitly agrees to as condition of posting on this Forum....when you state that the Forum is irrelevant etc. that is a direct insult to all at Avalon. There simply is no other way to interpret that statement. Clearly - according to the "truth" as you expressed it, you should, if you were in fact being truthful, remove yourself because why would you even be here if that were the case, IMO - of course as you and others put it "no offense or personal attack intended."

Dale
6th January 2011, 02:27
Hi all,

Please keep respectful and non personal, this is the way here at Avalon, for all new members and older ones, please read below:

2. RESPECT

1. Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural, however we do require that our members be treated with respect. If a member’s conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group and persist even after warnings to desist, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the forum, before the member is unsubscribed.

3. POSITIVITY

1. All members are expected to contribute to the positive energy and attitude of the forum. While healthy debate is a traditional and integral part of all critical inquiry, members are expected to be open-minded, committed to learning, and responsive to well-intentioned feedback.

2. Anyone who does not appear to be in alignment with the purpose and energy of the forum may be asked to leave.

Full guidelines link above my Sig.

Regards

Ross

It might be a good idea to read over this post made by Ross a bit earlier in the evening.

:bump:

bluestflame
6th January 2011, 02:34
thank you (all) , am learning a lot about myself and making some adjustments

Loki
6th January 2011, 02:35
On fire and filled with contention from established members.
How much is latent ego issues of feeling threatened by newcomers?

And yes it is quite disgusting imo, and I am not likely to be sticking around for too long.
I sense a LOT of paranoia, distrust, and frustration.
Why is it seemingly with the more established members? I have no way of knowing if they are just the usual suspect regards OTT paranoia and ego battling.

I think its because while they call people sheep for watching the news and watching tv "because the sheep believe everything they see and hear right" they have just traded that for the other side and just blindly believe everything on this side ... they claim they have woken up but in reality they have traded one sleep state for another ... and this is the intention ... people say read this and read that without any thought that what they are telling you to read is just as wrong as the information in the main stream ... and because they believe everything they get paranoid ... which is clearly evident here.

That is the problem and no one else seems to be able to see it besides a few people ... just because some guy in an interview or documentary says something doesn't make it true ... this is what they don't realise they have traded the "everything on the news and TV is true" to the "all the esoteric documentaries, books and interviews I watch are True" and they don't actually realise what they have done. And this is the way its designed ... these people are always looking outward for information.

Loki
6th January 2011, 02:39
And I am pretty sure that an analysis of the votes would show the truth of the matter Mr. Loki. It is always curious how certain people use 'freedom of speech" to undermine it with clever use of semantics and rhetorical tactics. Now - you are in violation of the Forum guidelines requiring respectful behavior of members that everyone explicitly agrees to as condition of posting on this Forum....when you state that the Forum is irrelevant etc. that is a direct insult to all at Avalon. There simply is no other way to interpret that statement. Clearly - according to the "truth" as you expressed it, you should, if you were in fact being truthful, remove yourself because why would you even be here if that were the case, IMO - of course as you and others put it "no offense or personal attack intended."

You sound mad Bru ... if you read correctly ( I know its hard right ?) I said 95% not 100% ... but hey that doesn't fit in with your argument does it now ?? so its better to lie and make things up to prove your point I guess, because that is exactly what you have done.

It's ok if you have to lie to win an argument against me ... but be assured I will call you on it.

I would also like to know how lying about what I have said is considered respectful ?

Celine
6th January 2011, 02:57
*celine passes the peace pipe *

Flash
6th January 2011, 03:14
Hi all,
this last part of the thread reads almost like a soap opera - he loves me, not he doesn't, yes he does, you want him hey? (canadian hey), no I don't ohhhh! Therefore, here is a soap opera about being attacked, enjoy -- an Loki, cool off not to end up like the Canadian (C in capitals).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_mF1c91RGQ

Richard
6th January 2011, 03:18
Grand Idea C
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_F-nZil23-8E/SuXfNiBLkII/AAAAAAAAAmU/tgjFBit4G_0/s400/Hookah-Smoking%2BCaterpillar.jpg

HURRITT ENYETO
6th January 2011, 03:28
*Accepts toke on the peace pipe:)*

http://www.old-picture.com/indians/pictures/Peace-Pipe.jpg

(Thats me on the left, hehe) ok not really.

Loki
6th January 2011, 03:31
an Loki, cool off not to end up like the Canadian (C in capitals)

Was never mad ? was lol'ing the whole time

Celine
6th January 2011, 03:35
http://mythicjourneys.org/images/WhiteBuffaloCalfWomanPeacePipe.jpg

noxon medem
6th January 2011, 03:56
Did not participate in the poll.
Could have been Do not know, but do not want it to be mistaken
for Do not care. There is a huge difference.

A few thoughts instead.
I signed in here in may 2010, when AF (AvalonForum) was still on the turtle-server (v e e e r y slow)
and after it got moved (good move!) it has been running fine, allmost all the time.
A heavy load of members and guests made it kneel a bit two days ago, but now it run smooth again.
Since I joined this has been like a shielded pond, a little one, where we could play in peace and
air our ideas and information without it ever getting too serious, demanding or dangerous.

Destiny, and Bill, decided to change all that, suddenly and unexpected, on the first day of this new year.
Introducing the The Rulers Of the World-material here, and involving/challenging the forum to respond,
and making clear the comments will be watched by "them", putting us all in the spotlight of "the beast",
sort of speak. Of course that sparks a lot of conflicting emotions and thought, and we are now in the
process of adjusting to the new situation. Anyone been to a modern theatre-performance where they start
adressing the audience directly and making them a part of the play ? Then you know that feeling, and this
is on a larger and more serious scale. If it is more real I cannot say.
That also go for many of the subjective experiences described in this thread. A lot of it is shurely personal
projections, and natural inner occurences, as a reaction to the shift in forum environment.

I do not rule out other mechanisms being at play here, but want these thoughts to be in here for
those with personal issues to consider. To help separate incidents and sources.
To choose the right way (what medicine, where and when) to protect and heal.
Not much use in putting up a shield outside if the "monsters" come from within yourself.

To be under attack is not necesseraly only a bad thing, it can be a challenge to make you grow stronger.
And most of us need to get a lot stronger, wiser and more clearminded
if we are to take Bill and "Charles" ( good you didn't call him "Ted" :-) up on this challenge (invitation)
- without damaging ourselves or the process.
In most sports and games it is an intergral part of it to have an opposition to sharpen the mind and master the skill.
In other cases it is a matter of facing some dorment inner demons (fears) that has been awaken by these events.

Luke Skywalker in the cave of darkness is a good illustration to how you have to face, and
fight or make peace with (integrate) the negative (fear, anger) sides of your person and life,
to develope and utilize full potential of The Force.
Long since I seen this, but the talk go something like this: ( Luke about to enter the cave)
Luke: What is in there ?
Yoda: Only what you bring with you ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bby8FFN8C_Y

This thought keep reappearing tonight:
How can anyone become a four dimensional being if they focus only
on one dimension (perspective), that be the light or the darkness ?

A good and funny example of the constructive attacking is Kato in the Pink Panther films.
( constant sneak and surprise-attacking, to allways keep Inspector Clouseau alert )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXapXqdllQU&feature=related

" I think all of lifes questions are answered in movies "
( quote: Woody Allen, not talking about documentaries ..)

The thing that started this thread and poll was a comment from Richard on another thread.
I want to ask him to deliberate further on what this actualy means:

There's is something sinister going on here at Avalon and no one sees it yet. (well some do)

Inelia
6th January 2011, 04:29
So in other words, he's a bait they put out to see who would take it. His illness could be designed to play on our empathy. Who put up this "net"? Have you been traced?

Hi Faunus,

I am not sure who has him in that net, my personal opinion is that it is his handlers, however, according to Bill other psychics have looked at him and it's not his handlers. And apparently whatever group did the first psychic attacks were not them either, but a group that got dealt with. However, even after reading Bill's post I still feel it's his handlers. I do think his illness is being used to play on our empathy - most of us would have also gone straight in to read him too, see if he is the real deal. He can be healed of course, but only by someone he trusts as no one else will be able to get close to him. Any being who gets past the net will have him to content with as he will attack anything and anyone he doesn't know - as he should in his situation.
Was I traced? Yes.

Bill is very, very well protected by light however, nice sharp light points, like a a star. I'm thinking it's his focus and belief system which are under attack.

truthseekerdan
6th January 2011, 06:41
Whatever we believe, we become. Whatever we fear, we manifest. A human being is awareness from intelligence immersed in a light form, immersed in a physical form. A human mind is a metaphysical place where wisdom and truth reside. Consciousness is the reality of our universe. Our external self is constructed by our internal self. Disease and suffering are manifestations of inner conflict.

When we attack, we are trying to separate. When we attack someone else, we are in denial of the person we really are right now in the present. All attempts at separation are attempts to deny what is true.

Truth cannot be described and it cannot be explained. It must be experienced. When we think of ourselves as only physical beings, we eventually experience depression. If our physical being is used to attack other people, it will also harm us. However, if we willingly use our physical being in the service of others, it becomes a beautiful instrument of communication. This type of communication eliminates barriers and helps others, which in turn helps us as individuals.
Love has no conditions. Love is not an illusion nor could it become an illusion. Let us dwell in IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNMK3svjC08

morguana
6th January 2011, 08:05
A member asked me in pm my thoughts on all of this mainly regarding 'charles'
I replied where focus goes energy follows, just a point I felt that needed to be shared.
m

doncheegro
6th January 2011, 08:21
can anyone please elaborate on these psy-attacks and what they feel like?

xm15e2
6th January 2011, 08:34
Like you cant have a thought even though your searching for something to think about,,Almost like a unnatural depression?

Victoria Tintagel
6th January 2011, 10:06
Thanks a lot Fellow Avaloneans :) and Wood :) I think this is an important wake up call, psychic attack or not. Such an attack hits the target when I position myself in the firing line unaware. It's similar to the game of x and o called "Butter cheese and eggs" in Holland. Being centered in the heart, in unconditional LOVE, is a non resistant way to not be in resonance with the vibration of the psychic attack. The Tai Chi wise way. Like attracts like, go with the flow in shining armor: our sovereign nature. I do feel the energy of this wonderful Forum, a group of golden human beings at the heart of it. Happy to be part of it. I feel the truth of Alex Collier's guide's comment "THE PAIN THAT YOU CARRY IS THE LOVE THAT YOU WITHOLD" as such valuable wisdom and teaching. To see the desert in the heart of my enemy, a present much loved :) friend, as my own deserted heart, dissolves all resistance and uncovers a tremendous FREEDOM. Love is the greatest transformational force on this Earth. May this Force be with YOU throughout the Great Journey we travel together, to gather. Be in grace, Tintagirl.

Ross
6th January 2011, 10:28
In whatever event, that may or may not occur, we have a very experienced, highly capable and resourceful group of individuals managing the forum; coupled with an arsenal of well adept, highly intuitive members at our disposal. Fear not I say!

Also worthy to mention, unplugging and reconnecting to Gaia when "needed" is a valuable re-balancing measure.

Take care and keep smiling;)

Ross

astrid
6th January 2011, 10:35
Well said Ross, what a fine group of light warriors we have on board this fine ship!!

loveandgratitude
6th January 2011, 10:36
THE GOOD NEWS..............EVIL HAS NO PLACE TO HIDE

Things are hotting up here on planet earth. Evil is being exposed.
This is truly the time of revelation....the revealing. Their crimes against
humanity are being exposed. They are becoming desperate.
The Prince of Darkness...your time is up. Your lease on this world has
run out and now you are being asked to leave peacefully.
Many light workers choose to come to the planet during this time
to assist helping the light to become stronger and as the light
becomes stronger the shadows disappear.
All of you are powerful, some of you know this and some of
you have forgotten. You have hidden your power in the last place you
want to look for it.............in the things you fear. Fear not.....you are
powerful. The most powerful force in the universe is the power
of imagination. More powerful than money and power.
Hence the war on your mind.

Use your imagination wisely. Always surround yourself with light.
Light equals universal love. When you are surrounded with light and love
nothing can harm you. At the moment there is amazing energy
available to help us. The only thing we have to do is ask for help. (FREE WILL)

There is powerful energy standing by to help us return this planet back to
its rightful state of harmony and peace. Just ask for this help.
Never forget you............ are powerful Just remember who you are.
You are a divine being........and the reason you are on the planet is to remember this.
Even the dark forces are here for your benefit, to help you understand that you are
powerful. Surround yourself with love and light and start shining a light into
the darkness. Together we are strong. Send love and light to Avalon and other
truth workers. Many networks are experiencing interruptions and dropping out when
they touch on something of importance. This is an exciting time to be on the planet.

Here is an exercise for protection that is easy and will help you - especially when
you sleep or on the computer.

GOLDEN BUBBLE OF PROTECTION
Anytime you feel any form of negativity around you, either from the outside or from the inside.* Activate your golden bubble of protection.* Remembering that nothing negative cannot penetrate your golden bubble.* Any negativity just bounces off the bubble.* If you find yourself in a situation where someone is throwing negativity at you, immediately activate your golden bubble of protection.* Sit comfortably within your bubble knowing you are protected and that negativity cannot penetrate your bubble. Your bubble also absorbs any positivity.* It attracts positivity and readily absorbs all positive situations and people.
*If you are in a crowd and feel uncomfortable, immediately activate your golden bubble.

Close your eyes and imagine a beautiful golden shimmering bubble around you. Get a feel of how thick the walls are, what energy your bubble is made of. Notice how strong and safe your bubble is. Notice how negative energy just bounces off, negative energy cannot penetrate, this makes you feel so safe, negative energy just bounces back to the source of this energy. How positive you feel inside your bubble, how happy, how secure.

Practice using your bubble at night, before you go to sleep, surround your bed with your bubble, and you will notice how well you sleep. This bubble will protect you from astral attacks.

Love and light to all

Wood
6th January 2011, 10:51
To deny someone can just attack someone else is to deny we can interact with each other. I agree some of the attacks received are self inflicted due to internal imbalances, or more probably amplified by those imbalances. That is, the attacker exploits our weaknesses. True, we can protect ourselves so the external attack fails, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware there is an ongoing attack, and that we should not talk about it, albeit carefully. I strongly believe we should not avoid attacks by just shutting up our mouths and staying in our tiny corner, feeling our peace and love. Our task at PA is, I think, not to attack but to protect others and help them with their awakening, and to go on with our own awakening meanwhile. To do so we have to speak our minds, that is, to fight for truth.
Beware taboos, for example new age taboos. Them all are designed to constrain our minds.

Charles admits his job is to deal with problems, that the problem is Bill Ryan (and probably this forum as well) and that he always finishes his assignments. Even if Charles has decided to not finish this task I am quite sure the people behind him still want it done.

We are consciousnesses enslaved in a damaged body and we are being fed the wrong ideas since birth, life after life here on Earth. Many of us are incarnated at this time to perform a task even when we knew we would not remember it all due to the problems with the bodies. Still, we have it encoded in our deepest essence.

This war is for our minds primarily. Therefore, the most dangerous part of the attack is going to be about, IMHO, ideas carefully selected to disturb this community and to constrain our minds, and many of us (including myself) are falling for that at times.

But we should speak. The open exchange of ideas between individuals committed to the common good and to the search for truth is the key to raise our awareness.

Ross
6th January 2011, 11:03
To deny someone can just attack someone else is to deny we can interact with each other. I agree some of the attacks received are self inflicted due to internal imbalances, or more probably amplified by those imbalances. That is, the attacker exploits our weaknesses. True, we can protect ourselves so the external attack fails, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware there is an ongoing attack, and that we should not talk about it, albeit carefully. And I strongly believe we should not avoid attacks by just shutting up our mouths and staying in our tiny corner, feeling our peace and love. Our task at PA is, I think, not to attack but to protect others and help them with their awakening, and to go on with our own awakening meanwhile. To do so we have to speak our minds, that is, to fight for truth.
Beware taboos, for example new age taboos. Them all are designed to constrain our minds.

Charles admits his job is to deal with problems, that the problem is Bill Ryan (and probably this forum as well) and that he always finishes his tasks. Even if Charles has decided to not finish this task I am quite sure the people behind him still want it done.

We are consciousnesses enslaved in a damaged body and we are being fed the wrong ideas since birth, life after life here on Earth. Many of us are incarnated at this time to do a task even when we knew we would not remember it all due to the problems with the bodies. Still, we have it encoded in our deepest essence.

This war is for our minds primarily. Therefore, the most dangerous part of the attack is going to be about, IMHO, ideas carefully selected to disturb this community and to constrain our minds, and many of us (including myself) are falling for that at times.

But we should speak. The open exchange of ideas between individuals committed to the common good and to the search for truth is the key to raise our awareness.

Thanks Wood,

Open debate for critical inquiry is essential. A possibility for a negatively charged thread (due to its content) can be best approached balanced, for this critical inquiry to take place.

Victoria Tintagel
6th January 2011, 11:47
Please, let's focus on the greatest gift we can give ourselves: THE LOVE WITHIN. This love is unlimited and perfect, it will never leave you, it's expression is of your own making, by your own choice :) Sharing this love here, in this Forum, by bringing the truth out and our true thoughts in words, is the most protective shield, against psychic attacks. Be in grace, Tintagirl.

Anchor
6th January 2011, 12:03
can anyone please elaborate on these psy-attacks and what they feel like?

I'd like to have a go at this - but by giving my answer to this, I am not implying that I think it is happening at this time. Also it is only my opinion and you must accept that I could be wrong, so if you do read it, you also should carefully think it all through and discriminate for yourself.

The attack vectors are varied - each person has their particular weakest link, the obvious target for a lower level attack (astral in nature).

Detection requires that you make the effort to feel for differences in your sensorium, behaviour or mood that you can't quite explain.

For example: a lot of people who sit on forums like this are prone to stress (bought on by intense debate, poor breathing and posture), whilst seated in front of computers! - So a common symptom is feelings of stress above normal, headaches, aches pains etc. Often people are tired and the symptom can be confusing thoughts - leading to poor sleep (which escalates matters by the way).

I think psychic attack is rarer than most people think - and I harbour a suspicion that for most people what is thought of and explained away as psychic attack is actually normal happenings in the curriculum of an awakening truth seeker. Events are experienced as synchronicities in your timeline that are in line with the law of attraction. That is to say, perfectly handleable catalyst befalls one in order to impart necessary experience, with the intent that it is distilled and crystallised into the wisdom you desire at the highest levels.

Furthermore, your higher-self will have complete knowledge of this and can always be asked for help and guidance. For some, the so called psychic attack could be just the catalyst to start or improve the inner dialogue!

John..

PUNK2424
6th January 2011, 12:11
hi, thanks for the post it really coght my eye only becuse i had wierd 2 days maybe its conected or maybe just a covinsedense.
on sunday i slept for 3 hours and had some wiered dreams, on monday at work in some poinet i felt like i had a general feeling of losing controll. nothing was going my way, steel i tryed to think cleer and let it past.

Kulapops
6th January 2011, 12:15
I think its because while they call people sheep for watching the news and watching tv "because the sheep believe everything they see and hear right" they have just traded that for the other side and just blindly believe everything on this side ... they claim they have woken up but in reality they have traded one sleep state for another ... and this is the intention ... people say read this and read that without any thought that what they are telling you to read is just as wrong as the information in the main stream ... and because they believe everything they get paranoid ... which is clearly evident here.

That is the problem and no one else seems to be able to see it besides a few people ... just because some guy in an interview or documentary says something doesn't make it true ... this is what they don't realise they have traded the "everything on the news and TV is true" to the "all the esoteric documentaries, books and interviews I watch are True" and they don't actually realise what they have done. And this is the way its designed ... these people are always looking outward for information.

Looks like you got banned or suspended Loki.. don't know why and I'm not going to trawl through this entire thread to find out - I'm pretty happy that the mods here do their job well. However I do think you make a really valid point here in this post.

People often want to shelve resoponsibility that may be why they like the MSM so much, but equally it's easy for us to find another 'truth' say the alternative media and be just as blind about that... whether it's videos of UFOs or other 'truths' about FEMA camps and the worldwide agenda.

In the end, I think you can only trust direct experience and have faith about things you believe in but haven't seen yet.

I hope you didn't get banned (or left of your own accord) for saying that people can behave like sheep on avalon or any other forum just as much as they can in the 'outside' world, because they can. Avalon acts just as much as a protective bubble as the MSM does, even if in a more enlightened way.... but I bet you didn't.

Thanks for this contirbution though

K

Wood
6th January 2011, 12:32
I'd like to have public polls, to know who has voted for each option. I think that used to work but then it broke. I do not know if it works at the moment since I think I did not select that option though.

yaksuit
6th January 2011, 13:33

Nothing is mutually exclusive!! (IMHO)
peace :)

Banshee
6th January 2011, 14:12
I'd like to have public polls, to know who has voted for each option. I think that used to work but then it broke. I do not know if it works at the moment since I think I did not select that option though.

Good Morning ( or pm wherever you are)

I cannot find the start of this conversation as it relates to this statement. Could you please elaborate a little more on this? Thanks!

Wood
6th January 2011, 14:15
Good Morning ( or pm wherever you are)

I cannot find the start of this conversation as it relates to this statement. Could you please elaborate a little more on this? Thanks!

When starting a thread with a poll it used to be a choice (a tickbox) to make the voting public (that is, names appear next to the votes). At some point it stopped working but I do not know if it works now since I forgot to look for that tickbox.

Marcelo Mendes
6th January 2011, 15:56
Hi Folks

I voted I don´t know and I don´t care. I´ve never, ever, was so succesfull in my hole life I´m happening to be now, phisically, mentally or whatever and I don´t use a nick name. What I´m doing different from what I´ve being doing during my past is to try to live each day in love with my family and friends and dealing better with the constrains of this life, allways remebering the we are are not a body but a soul with a body living a momentary lapse of time here trying to upgrade.

Namaste

MM

charcia1
6th January 2011, 16:33
I would suggest psychic attack, in those last days, I never did so many crazy dreams where I could feel someone else in my room and then I couldnt move and I awaken from my bed by screaming(which I never did before)

Banshee
6th January 2011, 17:39
When starting a thread with a poll it used to be a choice (a tickbox) to make the voting public (that is, names appear next to the votes). At some point it stopped working but I do not know if it works now since I forgot to look for that tickbox.

What difference does knowing how each individual voted make? I am not getting the point, obviously. thanks again!

Deega
6th January 2011, 17:41

Hi Wood,

The last poll that I put up had a tick box, in selecting it, voters name shows, I don't know if it's still available...?

All my blessings.

Deega

Intraphase
6th January 2011, 17:59
Nurse Ratchet eyes The Old Chief suspiciously as he sits at the nurses station computer table again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOESyEljmFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHkwrGgsoA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75EZljZCuCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHCE5sw1mTs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__UuFvdtkQo&NR=1

Rachel is an old school trickster. Beloved by uncounted eternal spirits.
Magdalene is an old school trickster. Beloved by uncounted eternal spirits.
Remedial Gaming antidote: The Holy Spirit is in love with Mary, God is in love with Lucifer - Rachael
The yellow verses the black is a type of case book never sent to the core or prosecuted. A Battle of Absolute - Equations.
If they want to play King Arthur and Merlin and take turns being of The Lady of The Lake its their private tweaks for Twinkies.

Here's the link for the whole show.
There are always children incoming being born at every moment. Capice... Savvy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Dds8OyTTU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCUmINGae44

"THE MAN WHO WASN'T THERE"

BY

Ethan Coen & Joel Coen

Black.

ED (V.O.)
Yeah, I worked in a barbershop. But
I never considered myself a barber...

We track back from a barber's pole.

ED (V.O.)
...I stumbled into it--well, married
into it more precisely...

We track back from a shopkeeper's bell triggered by an opening
door. The pull back and tilt down show the top of the head
of a customer entering in slow motion.

ED (V.O.)
...I wasn't my establishment. Like
the fella says, I only work here...

We track along a shelf backed by a mirror and holding pomade,
aftershave, hair tonic, a whisk brush.

ED (V.O.)
...The dump was 200 feet square,
with five chairs, or stations as we
call 'em, even though there were
only two of us working...

We track in on a big man in a barber's smock scissoring across
a lock of hair that he pulls taut between two fingers of one
hand. In slow motion, he laughs and chats.

ED (V.O.)
...Frank Raffo, my brother-in-law,
was the principal barber. And man,
could he talk...

Another man in a barber's smock is running electric clippers
across a child's head. A cigarette between his lips.

ED (V.O.)
...Now maybe if you're eleven or
twelve years old, Frank's got an
interesting point of view, but
sometimes it got on my nerves. Not
that I'd complain, mind you. Like I
said, he was the principal barber.
Frank's father August--they called
him Guzzi--had worked the heads up
in Santa Rosa for thirty-five years
until his ticker stopped in the middle
of a Junior Flat Top. He left the
shop to Frankie free and clear. And
that seemed to satisfy all of Frank's
ambitions: cutting the hair and
chewing the fat. Me, I don't talk
much...

He plucks the cigarette from his mouth and taps its ash into
a tray.

ED (V.O.)
...I just cut the hair...

LATE IN THE DAY

The barbershop is empty of customers. Late sun slants in
through the front window. The two barbers--the narrator and
his brother-in-law--sit in two of the barber chairs, idly
reading magazines.

FRANK
Says here that the Russians exploded
n A-bomb and there's not a damn thing
we can do about it.

ED
Uh-huh.

FRANK
How d'ya like them apples?

Beat.

FRANK
...Ed?

ED
Huh?

FRANK
Russians exploded an A-bomb.

ED
Yeah.

FRANK
(shaking his head)
Jesus...

ED (V.O.)
Now, being a barber is a lot like
being a barman or a soda-jerk; there's
not much to it once you've learned
the basic moves. For the kids there's
the Butch, or the Heinie...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tinsel Town - Joke of The Day

mod edit, vulgarity
Hollywood.

:welcome:
---------------------------

Its a game that move forwards and backwards through time.
Try to remember that and relaxation tends to flow back in easily.
You are always a child, teenager, adult, elderly person, and corpse all at once.

(Gets off unicycle - Takes off clown suit - Sighs when a miniature taxi pulls up)

Ahkenaten
6th January 2011, 18:08
What difference does knowing how each individual voted make? I am not getting the point, obviously. thanks again!

It doesn't usually - but in the case of this poll where the numbers are very low obviously each vote skews the result....................knowing who voted how could be helpful in assessing what some of the unusual phenomenon are going on in here lately

Victoria Tintagel
6th January 2011, 19:21
Wood:We are consciousnesses enslaved in a damaged body and we are being fed the wrong ideas since birth, life after life here on Earth. Many of us are incarnated at this time to perform a task even when we knew we would not remember it all due to the problems with the bodies. Still, we have it encoded in our deepest essence.

I don't believe in enslavement as "something being done to us" , to our consciousness, Wood. We both discuss this quite a lot in our conversations. Now we discuss this here and I am curious about how you and other Avaloneans think about this. I'd like to hear much more opinions about this.

I myself see and accept the reason for living here, on this Earth, as part of an experiment of our own choice, to experience all aspects of God, Great Spirit, Source, whatever name you choose for it. I see God present in ALL LIFE, part of all that exists, even the shadow side. It's all expressions of THE ONE: God-consciousness, undivided, before it blew itself up :) How does it know about itself? By moving around and explore the universe, to become aware of itself and to know itself. Within the huge swarm of fragments, our souls are being part of it.

That exploring, that experiment led, by the use of our free will in Atlantis, to descension into the 3rd dimension, which is an existence in duality. To experience this and learn from that, to suffer from it.

That is: suffered as long as misery is judged as bad or evil: a judgement that is in itself a condition of this duality and which must be acknowledgd as such, cause we need to step out of that box and change our point of view, really

To endure and accept the responsibility of this creation, this expression of our own making: so that we may choose to change it. Not by physical change, but a change of consciousness, to begin with. We have to do it this way, because only in that way we will know the meaning of our conscious choice to join in undivided consciousness and love again, which is God in essence.

We cannot be told what to do and how to live, we have to find our own way and create our different paths. Finding our truths, flashing our true colors. To be a king, a beggar, a wayshower, a prophet or silent witness.

What's the best thing to bring change? Crisis! I am not saying this from a dualistic point of view, which is separating the black sheep from the white, as being wrong or being right. I am just describing how I picture the present situation. And the very special humour of this is: everything is exactly as it should be, because it is the way it is and that's fine with God :) I don't mean to say we have to lean back and do nothing, not at all!

I am telling God what to do, nowadays and I dare you to try this too, cause HE/SHE is waiting impatiently for your orders :) I am not falling apart or deranging....I realise it's quite something to say here, but it's just so very simple and close to us: the truth and end of our quest. I am, YOU are and WE are GOD.

Look what's happening now: at the end of this period, ending at the count of 21-12-2012 "The Transformation of the Industrial Age" is how the Mayas call it. Many of us and eventually all human beings, become so intensely fed up with this condition, that our consciousness is awakening and new paradigms are discovered and explored. How we will evolve in the future? We will rise together, like Celine shows in her signature. We will become whole again, unveiled and shining, so brightly :) Imagine, a Grand Finale....where we will be present as Gods, each and every individual human being. What a party this will be...a multitude of Gods, gathered together :) All conscious of themselves...WOW! :) Drinking divine cloudwater with bubbles :) I cannot grasp this yet, can you? What's next?
Be in grace, Tintagirl.

Intraphase
7th January 2011, 16:40
The interviews subsequent events inspired you guys to a tremendous level of discourse and exposition style writing most notably to me as a person the post directly above. John Whites topical analysis of each interview subject raised. Several bullet point lists of subjects confirmed or denied. Zookamar and Chris's abstract theoretical portraits and least but actually first your (Ahk) treatise on system separation functions in the Controlling Paradigms thread which introduced the terms Hegelian Dialectics, and concept Panopticon which tied into the second world line of John Locke/ Jeremy Bentham in the TV Show lost because Bentham invented the Panopticon. All the hidden machinary supporting thought and action is quickly adjusting to the change in data flows and pipes and pools as people create new mindscapes.

So all that writing helped me to summarize the points raised.
My position as a rules judge for the talking clocks was revealed very early in my life - I have the video tape from 1966.
Two players willing to go all out and try to rule the machine as "One Incarnate One." A very very very silly thing to try to do.
They were malfunctioning and deeply in need of services and more space etc etc. The TV show LOST is a massive discourse on tangled time lines left by various groups and individuals trying to reach the core. In particular: Desmond as Sailor Jesus (player64) the bounty hunter tasked to retrieve a high value lost clock (Ultima)aka arc of covenant malfunctions.
Lennon as John the Divine. Dylan as Enoch. Hendrix as Moses, Morrison as Daniel etc etc etc. We you and I, everybody has life grids that stretch from core to border across. So nobody did the right thing nobody did the wrong thing. They explored they learned stuff and the possibility exists the talking clock, eternal soul, zero point engine, was not lost or stolen but simply devolved into trickster mechanism and sub-routines or was used as bait to draw players into the game or wave groups of players forwards and backwards to imprint the basic fabrics with complex dialectics to keep thought in motion ans aware [] motion creates perception creates awareness creates memory creates time creates memory creates awareness creates perception creates motion []
Motion in motion as an abstract objects, The vehicles currently used as game icons are very high tech. In this gaming video the pure self, the full self , and the true self are being transported by the whole self and when the gas runs out her "Black Lincoln - 1980 Town-E Car runs out of gas and she is in the border zones of the great cloud traveling through the 'one infinite one.'
The game is processed: red orange yellow green blue (verses) brown violet blue green yellow orange red. The bid for the seven level game is page one of the bible aka "teach us how to build 5vs7 asymmetrical gear balances that won't turn on us destroy us.
The bid was processed as a wavelength of 64 days transmitted outward from 05-05-2007 To 07-07-2007 notated as the iraq awakening and a twenty-20 day wavelength transmitted from 12-12-2008 to 01-01-2009 for a 20 cycle intersecting a 64 cycle with harmonic peaks meeting in overtone correlations(bridges) at 320 nodes and extrapolates 640/6400/64000 and sub-mach transfers.

Dream... from eternal outward realms.
Because of my last post and personal interest in your writing style a dark hair female pulled me into her undercover car and we rendezvoused with a high level player of the abstract levels of the game current configurations. I never probe for information and receive all information no matter what even if it is some mischievous kids in a esp mafia trying to get accepted into a network.
The game currently runs in a five and seven level configuration as a 3-1-3 Noble Ideals - Transits - Abstract Constructions. I saved your treatise because it is a near perfect example of demanding accommodations from the unseen supporting structure of the current construct (choose adjectives freely) and its deployment across time zones from core to border to core and vice versa.

Before I applied for membership I read all the transcripts (bid/play/gambit records) working from top and bottom towards the center.
Finishing acidentally-on purpose with "The Sixteen" While we were talking I did not know of other two main threads and summary witness.
Maybe you already know all I've said but that's OK this simply confirms my role as Observer of my talking clocks. They think they are real.
It's a tricksy gollumic style business sometimes when people perform acts of moral calculus devoid of the cores advice - on the other hand that is how borders expand and new beings/eternal spirits enter the great cloud.. slowly so they adjust at healthy rates.

The vehicles currently used as game icons are very high tech. In this gaming video the pure self, the full self , and the true self are being transported by the whole self
and when the gas runs out her "Black Lincoln - 1980 Town-E Car runs out of gas and she is in the border zones as natural self-semi-robotics turn around zones of the great cloud traveling through the 'one infinite one.'
The game is processed: red orange yellow green blue (verses) brown violet blue green yellow orange red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9yUVgrmPY

There are many types of PTB.
For me a complete lack of privacy lead to a core collapse.
Children are now allowed in the kitchen only on supervised tours to prevent injuries and malfunctions. You know me now. Here a couple of time mafia gangsters talking that tough gangster stuff. Macy's is popular Department Store. I didn't find this until Jan-2009. They wish they could erase it big time. But historical records are historical records. Ergo Cognitum - "Everything comes to he who waits."
Even if the whole thing collapses and I start from scratch it doesn't matter.
They are discussing their routing and pathways just before they crashed their own gear at 11:11 by naming a player not physically present at a physical meeting of dual 5vs7 level gaming.
The core rejected the bid and my youngest self exited the system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94yx1VtVHGg&feature=related

Then the revolution began.:smokin::rockon:
My three talking clocks began what "Charles" described as "The Monster" programming in a similar vein to the monster depicted in LOST.
Locke is Lennon, Doc is Dylan, I play the smoke monster two vacuum pressures below on lightmach25 clearing the pipes and arranging the asset transfers.
The Players never stop talking and transacting that is their "Way"
I mind my own business and keep a low profile and try not to create worthless robotic creations.
Now I specialize in clocks that create maps.
Zero Point Engines.:clock::washing::car:

The Seattle esp mafias and the London esp mafias sometimes gang up on the New York esp mafies or they all collude to fake play a battle and try to gain continental or transoceanic [] Junctions/Transits/Intersect [] My job is to protect the core as the talking clocks combine into the "records of totality" to prevent players from deleting each others gear.

I'm in it for the long haul and millions of people know my face and name as a quiet style "Long Walker" looking for safe ways and speeds for the great ship of lights and cloud of awareness to navigate. I like you Ak. Your a good bird/holy ghost.

Wood
7th January 2011, 16:51
Intraphase, as I said a while ago to another member, you've just successfully impersonated a spambot. Or is it the other way round?

Intraphase
7th January 2011, 18:47
To each his own.
How much skin do you have in the game.
Without counting how many skins you lost
Maybe all you see now is a room full of mirrors.
Maybe today is where you escape simulation mode.

Here is some funny papers government bail out money to keep you amused as you study the "spam bots vs. long walker" dialectics.
Example of information transfers before a linear world, group conscience, event deployment.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/e9415844981c062c?hl=en#

Read em and weep young lion.
In this game information is the "real" money.
Power is a side effect of the truth. Know truth.
I salute your loyalty to your friend nonetheless.

I am free and live far far away now. Hope you make it to the next universe king of the jungle.
Example of information transfers before a linear world, group conscience, event deployment.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/e9415844981c062c?hl=en#

Adapt or perish is the law of the jungle.
When you go to the jungle you expect to meet the tiger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHtVaSmK38s&feature=related

Quadrophenia - The Punk Meets the Godfather

PUNK:
You declared you would be three inches taller
You only became what we made you.
Thought you were chasing a destiny calling
You only earned what we gave you.
You fell and cried as our people were starving,
Now you know that we blame you.
You tried to walk on the trail we were carving,
Now you know that we framed you.

G.F.:
I'm the guy in the sky
Flying high Flashing eyes
No surprise I told lies
I'm the punk in the gutter
I'm the new president
But I grew and I bent
Don't you know? don't it show?
I'm the punk with the stutter.
My my my my my mmmm my my my.

GGGGG-g-g-g-g generation.

PUNK:
We tried to speak between lines of oration
You could only repeat what we told you.
Your axe belongs to a dying nation,
They don't know that we own you.
You're watching movies trying to find the feelers,
You only see what we show you.
We're the slaves of the phony leaders
Breathe the air we have blown you.

G.F.:
I'm the guy etc.

I have to be careful not to preach
I can't pretend that I can teach,
And yet I've lived your future out
By pounding stages like a clown.
And on the dance floor broken glass,
The bloody faces slowly pass,
The broken seats in empty rows,
It all belongs to me you know.

Inelia
7th January 2011, 18:56
I don't believe in enslavement as "something being done to us" , to our consciousness, Wood. We both discuss this quite a lot in our conversations. Now we discuss this here and I am curious about how you and other Avaloneans think about this. I'd like to hear much more opinions about this.

<large snip>
In the case of many people, in this forum particularly, this is true. However, it is possible to enslave a sentient being, even at a soul level. Simply tell him/her he has free will, but only show him/her the options you would like him to take, within a context of your creation and with programs inside his/her field you have placed. Does this constitute free will? No.
Yes, at one point the divine spirit, or soul, did enter the game willingly, at which point, players who remembered the rules soon jumped in and took over.

Victims or perpetrators? Only so far as the person, once awake, can, and is, able to respond in a way that is beneficial to him or her. Only at that moment, does the person become responsible for what happens to him or her.

Then there are those, who came with very strict jobs to carry out, those individuals do not have free will. I recall hearing a story about angels, unlike humans, had no free will. All they could do was the will of God.

So, although, if a person is awake, they do have free will, thinking that everyone is here by choice is too simplistic and not real.

Intraphase
7th January 2011, 19:12
Me and Wood are just Jostling each other guy style.:croc:
Though I can easily find total agreement with the entirety of the above summary.

These icons are so funny they could be addictive.

Rocky_Shorz
8th January 2011, 01:23
I fail to understand how anyone that likes this place can't see it is being attacked. The forum is on fire ATM.

well having Bill confirm the 18th was when they did the interview was very important since that is also the day my headache stopped...

last night in my dream it was explained...

I did have mind hackers after me, when I gathered the pain into a ball of Energy and blasted out an X Class psychic SCREAM, knocking out 3 minions... The words I heard following it about adding protection was an advanced race that understands the technologies they are using. They heard my scream and immediately responded...

I have walked tall knowing spiritually I'm covered, but man made technologies go beyond the protection of angels...

and on a side note, my phone was closed, the speaker turned on and it had an open line I heard the hang up beep beep beep coming through the speaker...

I know Bill said they were checking out everyone on this forum, and again I am left with proof of the truth...

This is all very real...

Victoria Tintagel
8th January 2011, 11:52
Originally Posted by tintagelcave

Inelia: In the case of many people, in this forum particularly, this is true. However, it is possible to enslave a sentient being, even at a soul level. Simply tell him/her he has free will, but only show him/her the options you would like him to take, within a context of your creation and with programs inside his/her field you have placed. Does this constitute free will? No.
Yes, at one point the divine spirit, or soul, did enter the game willingly, at which point, players who remembered the rules soon jumped in and took over.

Victims or perpetrators? Only so far as the person, once awake, can, and is, able to respond in a way that is beneficial to him or her. Only at that moment, does the person become responsible for what happens to him or her.

Then there are those, who came with very strict jobs to carry out, those individuals do not have free will. I recall hearing a story about angels, unlike humans, had no free will. All they could do was the will of God.

So, although, if a person is awake, they do have free will, thinking that everyone is here by choice is too simplistic and not real.

Thanks, Inelia, I was expecting this response and I almost start dancing on the table here, in the library internet cafe, ha ha....:) to take it as an invitation. I love to make my point clear: part of the dualistic existence here, is experiencing duality. To experience being a victim, a predator or master manipulator. That's all part of this game, a game we ourselves placed ourselves in, as a result of our Free Will. All possibilities are available in that game and NOW it's the moment to begin to see this "trap" if you will. It's not a trap that someone else placed for us, it's the trap of our duality consciousness that holds us within this "something is being done to us" line of thoughts.

Do I make myself clear? :) I am shouting this into the universe, ha ha........I am soooo adament on this very important issue, cause THIS is the ultimate trap that's witholding you and me from rising above it. It's a lemniscate loop we've become sooooo addicted to, as humans, for such a long time. I am in the middle of cold turkey from this addiction and boy...girl...it's intense. But very colorful and offering an expansion of awareness never experienced before in this lifetime:)

It's really true, that on moments of truth to myself, to be able to "get over myself" so to speak, nothing matters, really. I grand myself a belly laugh, just letting go of the seriousness, like your signature says, Inelia :). Someone of us posted about tearing a wall down in his home and experienced a belly laugh, like an antidote for this "psychic attack" discussion, what it does to us Avaloneans. Great post, thanks!

On Christmas Eve, I had a vision and found myself standing on top of this world, thinking "Nothing matters and everything matters" This is a kind of revelation that's only meaningfull to me, as it's connected to my process. Although it seems a contradiction, it's a step out of the duality consciousness box. Being stuck, when in emotional pain, is such a seduction. And asking help from the beneficial spiritual realms works. There's a legion of helpers standing ready. And I feel we are helping each other here, in this Forum, to cope with the huge transformation, we're living in. Winging it. Walk in grace, Tintagirl :)

Lily de Cuir
8th January 2011, 12:19
Jesus H. Christ....

Some of these posts make me wonder WTF drugs some of you are on! Seriously. Probably my last post on here and I won't be invited back, I'm sure. Sorry, but there are so many******* on here for my liking. I'm an Ozzy, so we just tell it like it is.

Lily

Celine
8th January 2011, 12:33
One good thing Lily....

it's making you wonder.

your frustration is not unusual ..many of these posts are expressions of some very passionate manifestations of the emotions left over from receiving life altering information.

Everyone is trying to find their balance.

Including you.

Thank you for sharing your heart

Enlightenment101
8th January 2011, 12:35
I voted I don't know, but I do care, ..

Lily de Cuir
8th January 2011, 12:39
Hi Celine, you have such a serene and good heart, don't know how you do it, being a moderator on here. I'd be tearing my hair out...lol!

Yep, I voted 'I don't know', too, but not because I don't care.

Sorry for the vent. (Tugging forelock and taking small steps backwards, bowing to all).

Lily

Celine
8th January 2011, 12:46
Your very kind Lily,

but i am anot a MOD , our MODS do a great job, i would be to argumentative, controlling and emotional to ever be a good MOD.

lol

Victoria Tintagel
8th January 2011, 13:07
Lily: I'm an Ozzy, so we just tell it like it is.
Thanks, Lily, but I am telling it like it is :) no kidding. Be in grace, Tintagirl :)

wynderer
8th January 2011, 16:57
re psychic attacks -- especially since they seem to be happening so many right now -- i'm reminding myself of what the Hopi Elders advise us for these times: 'Don't take anything personally during these times' -- to know that there seems to be a general assault on many human minds right now [maybe on all, but some of us are more aware] -- i think this helps to keep oneself from being caught into the attackers' net in some way -- personal responses generate more emotion

man, that was hard to put into words -- hope it makes some sense

Ba-ba-Ra
8th January 2011, 17:16
re psychic attacks -- especially since they seem to be happening so many right now -- i'm reminding myself of what the Hopi Elders advise us for these times: 'Don't take anything personally during these times' -- to know that there seems to be a general assault on many human minds right now [maybe on all, but some of us are more aware] -- i think this helps to keep oneself from being caught into the attackers' net in some way -- personal responses generate more emotion

man, that was hard to put into words -- hope it makes some sense

It makes sense to me. If one doesn't take it personally, they stay out of the emotion (fear, anger), which then releases that kind of energy from attaching or attacking.

As far as so many new members joining after 1/1/11. Last time I looked on Youtube, Bill's video with Charles had over 100,000 hits. It seems to me that would generate many new folks checking out his site - and naturally they would be those interested in this topic otherwise they wouldn't have watched his video on the first place. I feel that using words like attack & sinister as were used in the original post here often stirs up fear and emotion at a very deep level from the base chakra. We need to shift our focus and think about when we use those words what we are evoking from the membership. ....Negative people get energy from the fear of others. Are we not playing into Charles' (33) hands when we do this?

Look at this subject from an impersonal place - without emotion.

Victoria Tintagel
8th January 2011, 20:18
Thank you, Ba Ba Ra :) And while we experience emotions, which is a human condition :) we can look at them like if they are clouds, obscuring the sun. And we are the Sun. From that point of view we are Light and we are able to calmly witness the clouds. Passing by :) Walk in grace, Tintagel.

Wood
8th January 2011, 20:33
And while we experience emotions, which is a human condition :) we can look at them like if they are clouds, obscuring the sun.
Now that is a recent change in your discourse, isn't it? :)
I've had a few cloudy days but I am getting better now.

willow
8th January 2011, 21:01
A while ago one of the contacts on Facebook was insisting that this forum had been infiltrated by CoIntelpro, though trying to get her to give me some further clarity was impossible. But I take it her insistence was in some way connected to what we're discussing here?
In terms of 'psychic attack', I haven't to my knowledge experienced it whilst using this forum, however, I get it all the time on Facebook. I disabled my page for a while as I realised that curiously everytime I logged into Facebook I became quickly immersed in a low-vibration frequency state. I always thought it was strange the addictive effects FB has on it's users, unlike any social network before it...Anyways I know that's a little off topic. Another thread p'rhaps. What I wanted to ask was: are there any typical signs to look out for which may be helpful to new users like myself (i.e when you may be dealing with someone with questionable intent). Or would that just be giving away our shields?? :OD I have to say I am enjoying this Forum; it is possible to discuss and exchange views without being attacked. Yeo!

Intraphase
9th January 2011, 07:54
Jesus H. Christ....

Some of these posts make me wonder WTF drugs some of you are on! Seriously. Probably my last post on here and I won't be invited back, I'm sure. Sorry, but there are so many******* on here for my liking. I'm an Ozzy, so we just tell it like it is.

Lily

It took me a while to realize exactly what was going on.
Two groups of young travelers intersected, a simple group being born and a walking group (of four age group brackets) with current residence here. I believe your in a less crowded part of the globe so you might not be detecting the wide variety of anomalous events due to the commotion children cause when the older children are practicing teamwork not to lose track of the younger ones they are responsible for. When the two groups intersected there was various levels of confusion. Four great mothers got one third of their birds out of the nests because they were spunky. Then the four mothers started pushing the timid two thirds out for a total of 2,000,000 million young walkers moving outward as a rough circle who encountered a large river of about 50,00 incoming to be born. They had to stop and pause and the older children practiced rights of way and how to move a large group through a large group.

The living left on 08-01-2007 and this is there turn around point where there entire spirit reforms after the walk. The incoming to be born are now with the larger group and the tensions are dissipating.
One of my younger selves was along for the ride after receiving a good size push to get up to a reasonable moving speed. This was launch day record logged.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.dreams.castaneda/browse_thread/thread/94e950a4689bfded/af42efae7bee001b?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=wacky+racers#af42efae7bee001b
Suffice to say he is a "snails and puppy dog tails" type of miniature tyrant. Identifies with the animal kingdom. This is the timezone place (01-08-2011) where they started to blend back into the world carrying the small river of beings along with them back in. Various inconsequential minor electrical malfunctions always occur.

The youngest female leader - Secret Agent 23 Skidoo
Today was the future on the walk and this was legally floated backwards by her at the start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqRQShy5i0

This depicts the first time walkers in age brackets.

0-19 Yrs Riders
8-25 Yrs Line Smiths
19-25 Yrs Traffic Warden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTMrlHHVx8A

25-32 Yrs Heavy equipment operators 1979-2013
25-44 Yrs Paid Assistant from previous outward circle walks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGaRDN8IMcg

Three of my older selves 19-25-44 protecting my youngest self "8" at the 2/3 boundary far beyond the range of the new walkers with Secret Reptilian Guards hired to protect human walkers dreaming judicial dreams. One core, three zero point engines, one eternal spirit per white ship, repositioned by black 64's 640's 6400's & 64000's beyond the cloud of awareness steep precautions are in place to protect human players from the large eternal spirits who refuse to enter or leave the vicinity of the ship of lights. The job of hard core humans and Greater Reptilia legionaries is to repel predators from the vicinity of the outward 4 level group of walkers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdgBKXow-3Q&feature=related

This is the Brits reminding my youngest self "8" to (wake up) finish what we started.

Charlie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNvOUkRTkz8

This is the 0-8 leader female Secret Agent 23 Skidoo head of the (Wacky Racers) agreeing the walk is concluded successfully so it must be if she says so!!! Argghhh.
Thirteen O'Clock - The Robot Sheep Go To Sleep Now. (lets hope so... )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8CwmhpbI4E&feature=channel

Technically the whole world was just attacked by merry pranksters including Avalon. So I guess technically I am going to have to vote yes on the poll considering I want to fall back asleep(silent mind) and dream a different dream when the silence ends.

I hope that fourth video wasn't to hard core Tintagel.
When a walk ends certain wolves male female and no sexuality that are following the pack are run off back to the outer-nothings for their own sake because there is no light for them to feed on after a walk ends and the circle disappears.
I saw you from a distance while reading your text three days ago. A beautiful configuration sphere of clear light many tiny lights around outer shell sightseeing.
A crystal cave.:meeting:

NoTingles
9th January 2011, 08:44
I browsed to this thread too late to vote. Ah well, I'm undecided because I don't really know what that means. If it means our adversaries have cave trolls, then I think there's a distinct possibility because I've heard that there are people who make a career of being troublesome in "alternative" forums. If it means we are being hassled by government "authorities" who feel they have the authority to police the web for things that are critical of the establishment, then there's also a distinct possibility there too. I have no idea about how to comment about a psychic attack because I don't know anything about it. How would anyone go about doing something like that, and this question is real, plus interesting to me because it seems other readers here know that such a sinister thing is actually happening. I guess what I mean is, if someone was doing something like that, what are the symptoms, if you will, that it's taking place? Do you get some peculiar and/or unexpected feelings of unease? If that's true, then yes, I was feeling like that each time I posted in the Rulers of The World threads. But at the same time, that could just be because I was fully aware of who might be reading them, and it truly gave me the willies!

Victoria Tintagel
9th January 2011, 14:17
Hey Wood:) How's that: "recent change of discourse?" Maybe my validating of emotions as a human woman, learning from them about who I am, seems contradictive to letting them pass by as clouds? The first part is how I feel them, experience them. The second part is how I try and learn to handle them towards myself and other living beings, like you. Are you alive? Walk in grace, Wood :) Tintagel.

Victoria Tintagel
9th January 2011, 14:37
Hey Intraphase, I am pretty streetwise, but I don't get it, your post. Walk in grace, Tintagel.

Carmody
9th January 2011, 16:50
The current record for on-line viewers and participants is at about 1550.

Right now the current limit where the system chokes up and blocks participation is happening at about 800.

Literally a 50% traffic level limit from the previous record. I realize that this may be due to a higher number of posters vs simple perusers and non-members.

But the participation being limited by a factor of 50% of the traffic is a big issue and needs to be addressed.

9th January 2011, 17:09
Let me just add some information that may/not be useful. AS a web designer and programmer, of 12 years I can say that the forum is suffereing from some latency that might be improved. I often see the following message 'The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.' The following is technical and may only be appreciated by the forum techs, however it will provide some real world conclusions that are in no way esoteric and will explain why some users may have slow/no responses etc.

Why do I post this here? It demonstrates that somethings that that appear weird and spooky often has a very mundane and logical explanation. Remember Occam's razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor) A website is a metaphor for any system with complex support systems. A bit like many of the esoteric subjects we discuss here. Some issues that appear to be very occult and suspicious, in fact have a clear explanation when you know what lies beneath the surface. It's a good idea not to run away with too much speculation before you know the facts and understand the underlying structures.

So, to the subject of Avalon's forum:

1- I am not aware of the server setup, but clearly you are useing php/apache and mysql these are required with vBulletin software

2- The server should be on at least a semi-dedicated linux box and ideally on a dedicated server to ensure better security. In fact it is on a dedicated server, but I mention this for reference only.

3- The problem with shared servers is that they allow bad users/hackers to connect to unprotected directories that are world writable (0777) If other people run forums, with sensitive data, they should be aware of this and use phpsuexec.

4- Server admins should make sure that there is no bandwidth limit set, as this will effect performance. Also your memory limit could be raised to at least 128mb, especially if caching content.

5- http://projectavalon.net/forum/ has browsable directories. Server admins you must patch these... contact me for details. as they should not be published here.

5- It is recommended that php-suexec is used to control file ownership. Effectivley this prevents outsiders writing to files and directories. Yes, even on a dedicated box!

6- vBulletin is an excellent script software, BUT it must be maintained with all updates and patches to prevent attacks. Hackers are constantly looking to infiltrate these scripts and updates from developers may be frequent to prevent this.

7 - Scrapers bots and bad user-agaents: Sometimes a website may go slow beacuse it has a search bot querying and indexing the content. This is quite normal, but server admins should deny all the usless ones that visit. Check your server logs and use a good robots.txt file to stop bandwidth wastage.

8- File leeching. I tested file leeching and you have no protection: File leeching means other websites can serve your media content using your badwidth, not theirs'. Turn leech protection 'on' in server admin.

9- Traffic problems. Too many concurrent connections to the database will cause users to lose page requests and fail to load posts, searches etc. There are many ways to optimise this. here are a few basics:

10- Caching should be used on all page requests for not logged in users. Non logged in users may see an older version of the content, but this saves on database requests and reduces CPU load. If you can't use caching with vBulletin, you should be using PHP op-code caches / Accelerators on the server.

11- If possible a CDN should be used for all images uploaded to your server. CDNs can be obtained fairly cheaply now and they will take care of all the image loads independently of your server page content.

12- If a CDN can't be used with vBulletin, you should keep maximum image size to very low kb size. Images will slow the server considerably if several are loading on a page.

13- I see the post editor allows images/mp3/pdf etc to be added. These are potential sources of corrupted content. Yes they allow greater media interaction, but these uploaded files can be a source of malicious scripts and viruses. Ideally you need to pipe these uploads to a separate content delivery network (CDN).

14- Real world attacks: You may have heard of the DOS attack system (denial of service) This is when so many connections (http requests) are made that the server fails to keep up. This has been around for ages, although quite in the news recently (wikileaks supporters). It can be orchestrated by client software, however when too many legitimate users try to access content, the server simply goes slow, as it's resources are limited by the host. (not likely with a dedicated box)

15- Location. Depending on where you are in the world the forum will respond better, or worse. This is to do with internet routing and DNS issues. I doubt that we are use a mirror, so this issue applies. Users in united states (especially Chicago area) will find little problems whereas othe global locations may find latency.

Conclusion: Avalon forum does appear to have peak traffic latency issues that will cause users to have slow response time to page requests and even losing posts. This can be remedied through checking the points covered above. Especailly caching, CDN, leech protection adn php accelarators.

Security: I am more concerned with the details collected on registration than anything else. These are all stored on the server. The recent subpoena to twitter on registration details of wikileaks activists is a very concerning trend! see more deatisl on this here (http://www.betanews.com/article/One-more-try-to-modernize-US-surveillance-laws-for-the-Internet-age/1270054863).

Psychic attacks: When ever we deal in an digital content, we step into the electromagnetic medium. WE sit in front of a screen and just soak up all that information. The adrenelin flows and we still sit there, often in silence, just feeling the responses in our mind and body and absorbing the negative energy. This is potentially dangerous and is not the best way to deal with emotional of psychic warfare.

People often post things they would NEVER say to your face, if they knew you, or were standing in front of you. Often, it is a their response to their own issues and not a direct attack on you personaly. The best approach I have found is to 'break state' immeadiately. This means getting up and doing something totally different - and make it physical. My personal approach is to run or work out while speaking/shouting positive affirmations. Then come back and do some real psychic protection routines. You have to purge that negative energy before bringing in the light. Yeah ... a lot to be said on that one.

Sorry for the long post. Admins do as you wish with this, it is given to be useful as I have some knowlwdge in this area.

Fredkc
9th January 2011, 17:12
Carmody;
The current record for on-line viewers and participants is at about 1550.
Right now the current limit where the system chokes up and blocks participation is happening at about 800.
The 1,500 was a fluke. Someone posted a link to a financial post here at ATS. It was an interesting 12-hour ride, but wasn't typical in any way.

Now, a short history of usage here:
March 2010 we started up the place and regularly had 150-200 people browsing all the time.
By August that had climbed to a constant 450-ish. So it doubled, and remained constant until year's end.
Jan. 1: Well it's there for anyone to see. We have more than doubled again. We are banging away at 900 every day, and even overnight (USA time, which is still our peak load) we rarely get below 450.

Yes, this is being cogitated by folk here who track such things... mostly Rich, who insists he also has a "wife n'a life".
Imagine the nerve! :)

More in a bit.
Fred

There are currently 806 users online. 134 members and 672 guests

PHARAOH
10th January 2011, 13:35
Project Avalon is not under attack but has been infultrated for sure. Just look at what "Charles" (in charge) has Bill doing on his behalf.

Bill Ryan
10th January 2011, 13:45
Project Avalon is not under attack but has been infultrated for sure. Just look at what "Charles" (in charge) has Bill doing on his behalf.

Dear Friend -

Clarification (because this is easily misunderstood):

I'm not doing anything on Charles' behalf. 100% of decisions have been my own. He's never once told me what to do. He's not allowed to.

He's assisted me - once I made it clear what I wanted to do.

A personal request: find 50 mins to watch or listen to the video commentary I made yesterday (posted about 9 hours ago) on the RULERS OF THE WORLD interview. You may not have caught up with this yet.

In the second half, I speak to concerns such as those you clearly have. Let me know what you think and feel.

Audio is available here if you're in your car or walking the dog:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_Project_Avalon_Charles_interview_comment ary_9_January_2011.mp3 (http://projectavalon.net/../Bill_Ryan_Project_Avalon_Charles_interview_comment ary_9_January_2011.mp3)

The video is here (http://projectavalon.net/../Bill_Ryan_Project_Avalon_Charles_interview_comment ary_9_January_2011.mp4) or on YouTube (http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2KDtqIP7kk).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KDtqIP7kk

Victoria Tintagel
10th January 2011, 14:16
Hey Avaloneans, Seikou offered me this video in Dutch, wants to post it in the Forum, so here it is in English :) Walk in grace, like Simba, Tintagel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H9IlXKNCuk

As you go through life you'll see
There is so much that we
Don't understand

And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go
The way we planned

But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?

Can I trust in my own heart
Or am I just one part
Of some big plan?

Even those who are gone
Are with us as we go on
Your journey has only begun

Tears of pain, tears of joy
One thing nothing can destroy
Is our pride, deep inside
We are one

We are one, you and I
We are like the earth and sky
One family under the sun

All the wisdom to lead
All the courage that you need
You will find when you see
We are one

10th January 2011, 17:27
The old adage is 'Keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer' I feel what Bill has achieved is a remarkable act of diplomatic dialogue between this group and the general public. I refer to the youtube videos that are open to all. He has also given several posts of clarification and answers here in an attempt to disclose as much as possible and dispel confusion. This is an incredibly sensitive and difficult task. I know that Bill has to watch and consider nearly every word he says in order to conduct thei dialogue honourably and accurately. There is so much at stake here and we need to allow this process to unfold by offering support and intelligent response.

We can be sure of one thing; the truth will come out one way or another. That makes Bill and Charles very vulnerable. These gents are courageous and walking a very fine line in order to mark a path way forward.

Intraphase
10th January 2011, 17:31
Hey Intraphase, I am pretty streetwise, but I don't get it, your post. Walk in grace, Tintagel.

I'm a little drunk on two much energy of to many different flavors but it is dissipating.
Your words and post and the thought energy in them have helped me to draw myself out of the cloud body and into my real body zone.
Once in a post a few back you spoke of giving God his marching orders and that is very true when there is so much momentum circulating.

wynderer
10th January 2011, 17:31
Hi Wood -- would you be able to find & post Richard's post which you mentioned in post #1 on this thread? [sorry if it's already been done -- i have limited time on the computer & can't keep up w/all the posts, especially lately]

Wood
10th January 2011, 17:44
Just click on the little blue icon to the right of the nickname in the quoted text :).

Just in case:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?p=89616#post89616

wynderer
10th January 2011, 17:53
thanks, Wood -- but it's still not clear [to me] what Richard meant by something sinister --

Wood
10th January 2011, 17:59
thanks, Wood -- but it's still not clear [to me] what Richard meant by something sinister --

That is a question for Richard. My view is that it is free-thinking what is essentially under attack, same as all over the planet. It seems we were thinking a bit too much as a collective (while being reasonably peaceful and respectful) and that we were buying light&love a bit too little for an alternative hub.

Mutchie
10th January 2011, 18:17
Hello Wood my name is Mutchie & i suppose i would consider myself a newbie , I sat on the sidelines for a month maybe 2 just watching and i liked what i was seeing !

So i joined & im thouroughly enjoying meeting new people & listening to new ideas whilst getting the chance to put some of my own across -

So far EVERYONE has treated me with RESPECT & i freely give it in return as for physic abilitys my mother has them and relys on them heavily i havent accessed mine yet -

I say that with caution as i get GUT FEELINGS & i have expierienced de ja vu but actually predicting stuff or having the ability to feel loved ones who have passed on is beyond me just now-

Thats not to say it does not occur maybe as you say attacks are being launched on Avalon and if that is the case may i suggest it may be because certain souls are AFRAID of the Information

which we as members have access to , Their is a feeling of TOGETHERNESS & COMMON PURPOSE of the likes which I have not expierienced on any other forum other than Avalon

I will endevour to KEEP MY EYES & EARS WIDE OPEN for anything which i might deem out of the ordinary but if an incident of sorts were to occur to whom would it be best to talk to ?

your new friend Mutchie .....Thank you

Rocky_Shorz
11th January 2011, 01:13
seeing one alternative media follower go on a shooting rampage with suspicion of being under mind control is rather disturbing...

so many people feel what you don't know can't hurt you, but right here, we have been discussing these attacks and now have a poster child.

does being a believer in the possibility make one more or less protected?

He believed, most thought he was nuts... He was surrounded by others of like belief at ATS that talk of shielding but it is a concept most will never understand.

mechanically engineered psychics aren't the same as someone who is gifted.

I relate my experience as a dentist grabbing a jackhammer to work on a cavity...

Ahkenaten
11th January 2011, 01:30
seeing one alternative media follower go on a shooting rampage with suspicion of being under mind control is rather disturbing...

so many people feel what you don't know can't hurt you, but right here, we have been discussing these attacks and now have a poster child.

does being a believer in the possibility make one more or less protected?

He believed, most thought he was nuts... He was surrounded by others of like belief at ATS that talk of shielding but it is a concept most will never understand.

mechanically engineered psychics aren't the same as someone who is gifted.

I relate my experience as a dentist grabbing a jackhammer to work on a cavity...

BINGO! Alternative media has been identified as a threat...................and they are looking at segments, trying to find out if you will, what makes people tick. They have inserted spies amongst us to stir things up and lead discussion in one way or another (Beta Testing) and - now, predictably - we have a nutter who was an alternative media/conspiracy theorist that has gone on a rampage creating the pretext for putting everyone who has visited, participated, or designed and built (unless they are funded by Homeland Security) a suspect.

What else is next?

It is ALL about mind control and manipulation.

And in that sense, Project Avalon is definitely under attack - and infiltration.

IMO

fopa
13th January 2011, 16:05
I dont know if your aware or if it has been mentioned within the 19 pages within this thread (Dont have time to read through all atm, due to work) But the THE RULERS OF THE WORLD video was recently posted on Usenet.

This means that thousand upon thousands have seen the website linked with the video, and most usenet users check out the provided links before deciding to download the content.

Hence the high munber of guests and possible impacts upon server performance. I too arrived here via the concept i have mentioned above.

Bill Ryan
13th January 2011, 17:15
This is an incredibly sensitive and difficult task. I know that Bill has to watch and consider nearly every word he says in order to conduct the dialogue honourably and accurately.

You are so right...! :)

Icecold
14th January 2011, 04:03
I was subjected to a psychic attack after joining this forum. It was quite blatant. However, it does not deter me one iota. This was an unusual incident and nothing like it has happened for decades. Something slightly different did occur two years ago involving a MIB which left me bloodied and shaken. I'll not go into the details on this forum.

Yes Wood, I think there is something going on, but it is very subtle. I'm talking about the two camps that have been evolving in the discussions regarding Charles. Its not at all obvious, but I am seeing something. There are the peacemakers and those who think there is a war. But that is not the subtlety, that's obvious. The subtle elements are related to geography, where members are in the world. This is not cut and dried, it could be seen in a venn diagram which overlaps, yet it seems to be a small overlap. I might be wrong, its just what I'm intuiting.

Maybe we should all show our geo locations in our profiles. I'll change mine now.

edina
15th January 2011, 18:23
I had an odd strong energetic experience almost as soon as I posted on this forum. I had been reading the posts for several days with no affect. This incidence lasted about 20-30 minutes, exceedingly intense.

At this point, I'm not ready to call it an attack, because it did not generate from the areas attacks usually generate. But, I did want to note that this did happen.

I've discovered through personal experience, that no one and nothing can protect me from my own lower forces, and my own ill intent and personal self-deception. Since this discovery I've made a point of being almost brutally honest with myself about everything I do, think, feel, perceive, whatever. I try to be very clear about my motivations in any action I take. This sort of vigilant ongoing self-examination along with a firm consistent commitment to always chose the intention of the highest good for all life, have become my most effective protection in any situation, whether it be an attempted car jacking, or a psychic attack, or just clearing out my own debris from within my own fields.

Has anyone else discovered this sort of thing for themselves?

Celine
15th January 2011, 18:35
My two cents..

Psychic greetings.. are very common right now. (Thank you John).

If i close my eyes, i can feel the inquisitive mind trying to touch mine.

It never goes away.

i am not affraid

i welcome this touch

i submit to the love that flows both ways.

Energies are strong, because we are strong

They know this.

We need to know this now.

meeradas
15th January 2011, 20:46
no one and nothing can protect me from my own lower forces, and my own ill intent and personal self-deception. Since this discovery I've made a point of being almost brutally honest with myself about everything I do, think, feel, perceive, whatever. I try to be very clear about my motivations in any action I take. This sort of vigilant ongoing self-examination along with a firm consistent commitment to always chose the intention of the highest good for all life, have become my most effective protection in any situation, whether it be an attempted car jacking, or a psychic attack, or just clearing out my own debris from within my own fields.

Well said, edina!
"Thank you!" for putting it into words this clear, & thank you for reminding me that this process doesn't work [well] without compassion.

cheers,
m

mondaze
15th January 2011, 20:51
i am a new member of avalon. I joined because i felt the time was right to enter the community and stand up, ready to be counted. My beliefs are probably closest to tintagelcave, we should all come together from a position of love. Even for the powers that be, or their agents! i'm somewhat disheartened to see the level of enmity shown here, particularly on this thread, but i shall persevere. peace and harmony can only arise through love.

Wood
15th January 2011, 21:03
I think this thread should be closed.

Celine
15th January 2011, 21:09
i second that motion

Bill Ryan
15th January 2011, 21:16
i second that motion

OK.......!