PDA

View Full Version : psychic attack

derek
13th April 2010, 03:36
Iv'e been experiencing a massive psychic attack for the past 8 or so months.

It gets worse anytime I start feeling spiritually uplifted, positive etc.

Before I started experiencing this I had an addiction to klonopin and regularly used psychedelics. Both of which I know can open you up to unwanted things. I'm also 17 which may be making me more susceptible.

When I started discovering all of this new information I made the decision to consciously be a beacon of love and light for this planet (lightworker). Since about that time the psychic attack started.

It seems to be primarily sending me negative telepathic thoughtforms. There are times when negative images will appear in my mind, there are other times where any sort of unwanted idea or thought will be amplified. It is a different thing every day.

For example ive been reading the power of now by Eckhart Tolle. Its all about being in the present moment and getting away from the constant mental chatter of the mind. Any time I try to do this something stops me from doing it and the opposite effect happens. Too the point where the background chatter in my mind is actually amplified and I am completely off center.

This was the last straw for me and I had to ask for help. I do not like feeling like this. Ive tried salt baths, smudging, white light and I get only minimal to moderate effects.
Is there anything at all you think I can do?

THE eXchanger
13th April 2010, 04:11
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

derek
13th April 2010, 05:19
Wow, thanks for that. ANY information? I have a hard time believing that. Perhaps medical or psychological information, but any information doesnt make much sense. There are several forums with people under the age of 18 that give out advice. None of them to my knowledge have been shut down. If you really think I'm putting you in danger then go ahead and close the thread.

Connecting with Sauce
13th April 2010, 13:40
Derek,
Take a look at my post "how to protect yourself" (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1068-How-to-protect-yourself)

bashi
13th April 2010, 14:11
I had some very good results with the breathing techiques of Yoga.
The ones where you use one finger to close one nose-hole. There are different techiques, according to the stage. These can be found in the internet, but should be learned in a yoga-school. They are EXTREMLY efficient to calm the mind.

Majorion
13th April 2010, 14:41
When I started discovering all of this new information I made the decision to consciously be a beacon of love and light for this planet (lightworker). Since about that time the psychic attack started.
Hi derek,

I hate to say it, but it seems evident this is the source of your problem. My sincerest advice to you friend; is take a nice long break from all this 'information' that's causing you depression, etc. It shouldn't come as a surprise that people who try to do some good in the world are often the victims, maybe you should just relax a little, take your mind off all this stuff completely, let it go. Don't try to be a super great person, just be yourself, and let history decide what kind of person you are. Also if I were you, I'd get off the benzodiazepines like Klonopine, take it from me friend, you will never find peace with pharmaceuticals, they are specifically designed to get people hooked and dependent, all for profit. You're still 17 and have a long long time ahead of you, don't the let years pass by while you're on that stuff, believe me you'll regret it. Hope this helps.

All the best,

THE eXchanger
13th April 2010, 14:46
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rosie
13th April 2010, 15:02
You are young. You cannot shoulder the responsibility of helping anyone, until you can help yourself. You should be concentrating on living your own life, becoming a responsible member of society, and by your post, sounds like you are on your way. :thumb:

BUT, and this is a big BUT, you must take care of number 1, and that is you, not the world. You must find your own happiness, while staying within your own values.

Exercising helps wonders with anxiety, sometimes we just need to "sweat it out". When you feel overwhelmed, running is great!

Know that you can only do one thing at a time, and that all will wait until you get to it. Take time to just breathe, slowly, concentrating on just the breathing, this helps slow the mind.

Take long walks with nature, and listen to her. This is one of the most calming and reassuring actions we can take for ourselves.

And remember, no one is expecting you alone to fix this crazy world!

in love & light :wub:

3optic
13th April 2010, 15:53
Iv'e been experiencing a massive psychic attack for the past 8 or so months.

It gets worse anytime I start feeling spiritually uplifted, positive etc.

Before I started experiencing this I had an addiction to klonopin and regularly used psychedelics. Both of which I know can open you up to unwanted things. I'm also 17 which may be making me more susceptible.

It seems to be primarily sending me negative telepathic thoughtforms. There are times when negative images will appear in my mind, there are other times where any sort of unwanted idea or thought will be amplified. It is a different thing every day.

For example ive been reading the power of now by Eckhart Tolle. Its all about being in the present moment and getting away from the constant mental chatter of the mind. Any time I try to do this something stops me from doing it and the opposite effect happens. Too the point where the background chatter in my mind is actually amplified and I am completely off center.

This was the last straw for me and I had to ask for help. I do not like feeling like this. Ive tried salt baths, smudging, white light and I get only minimal to moderate effects.
Is there anything at all you think I can do?

Derek, when starting any kind of awareness or meditation exercise it's not uncommon to experience this. It is simply your mind releasing unconscious material. This is actually a good thing and only a temporary stage though it may be disconcerting. Try your best to return your attention to your breath and assume a neutral state of mind. Don't try to "get away from" mental chatter, simply observe it when it arises. Often when thought forms are resisted, they become more persistent.

Not knowing your situation with the prescription medication, I can't recommend you kick cold turkey, but it is something you can discuss with your doctor. These medications are often over prescribed and you can tell him you want to stop.

The likelihood of there being some kind of psychic attack is pretty low I would say. The symptoms you described sound to me like mental fatigue. Psychedelics can provide fascinating insights but also take a psychic toll if not done with proper set and setting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_and_setting). There are a few things that can assist you with recovery. The most accessible would be mindfulness training of some kind. See if you can locate a meditation center close to you. I have found Kundalini Yoga as practiced and taught by Yogi Bhajan particularly fast and effective.

derek
13th April 2010, 17:04
Thanks so much for all of your advice.

I stopped taking any mind altering substances about 8 months ago. I think the withdrawals (which lasted for months and were awful) may have opened me up to attachments created holes in aura etc Ive read that excessive psychedelic use can also cause this as well and the whole addiction itself probably attracted negativity.

3 optic if thats true its very reassuring. I do strongly intuitively feel that it is a psychic attack though, and do to the fact that it gets moderately better and almost completely better (for a time) when I say prayers and invocations, smudge or take salt baths also makes me think it is.

morguana
14th April 2010, 10:48
hi derek, it is worth noting your age, as it is my opinion that during teen years humans can experience an opening up (different in content to an opening during childhood) in some cultures they celebrate the coming of adulthood and help the transition. however in this society this is sadly lacking. i like you experienced an opening (was open as a child, but on reaching pubity i was very unprepared for what was going on) my abilities strengthened and i became aware of the 'darker' aspect of life (veil is always thin for me). my way of coping at the time was to spend 7 years running from this and embrassing hedonism (partying really hard!!!).......as i got older i learned how to protect myself and embrase this side to my existance. i have learned that things can only happen if you allow them and by keeping cloak of love around me helps to stop unwanted energies. i also spent huge amounts of time out in nature to help balence and ground myself......something i still do today. i have learned that by being in the now helps (activities that need your minds attention so that the soul can do its funky stuff) as does stepping back and being the observer. i started to meditate when i was 13 and this also has been a saving grace, now can be in that space at a drop of a hat......which when one is in touch with entites and other realms really does help, as you can experience things in a safe and containing environment. a very special friend has told me the words he has heard and they may help you.......''i am sovereign to my being, i am neither for you or against you.''

stay away from substances that will open you too much before you are ready, you are in control of your own being and nothing can come into you unless invited to do so. im meditation (simple method just focus on the breath, dont force it or change it, just observe) this can be done anywhere you happen to be and you can be in that space for as long as you wish. do not force any thoughts or feelings just acknowledge them and re focus on the breath. in your minds eye keep the light from within shineing out and enveloping you (i call it a cloak, others see it as a bubble)

i hope you are ok, and please done hesitate to keep coming back and asking for help, we will do all we can to assist you. might be worth pming tango or lightbeing and asking to be put on the healing list

love to you
m

Kikine
18th April 2010, 22:20
Derek,
I can't say i experienced the exact same thing but i had a period of stress while awakening several years ago. It was so bad. It was like if everytime I heard something that I knew was true and resonate with me I became stressed and negative. but I was able to come out of that slowly by training my mind to be in the NOW and to stop anticipating things etc. I also trained my mind to not fear by looking at the bigger picture and how we are here for a reason etc. It was a hard process of course and long but worth it. You ll be able to get through it as I did. Just try to train your mind to stay in positive. An interesting thing is that I was also told that it was a process to get out all the ''crap'' I had learn since i was born. And that i had chosen to wake up that way. So it is not necessary a psychic attack i think. Maybe you chose to wake up that way to be able to do what you came on earth for. Anyway, I am happy to have waken up and I would go through that again for sure to be what I am now. It worthed it. I hope this help:) And by the way, it happened to me around the same age (15-16-17) and now im 19. :)

tone3jaguar
19th April 2010, 02:00
Everything that happens is there for you to learn from. Especially the most intense and scary of these things. The longer you go without recognizing why these dark things show up, the worse they will get. They will manifest in ways that from your perception are outside attacks on your consciousness. No one can tell you what the lesson you are learning is, that is the path you are on to discover for yourself.

All of that being said, here is what got me though it when I started experiencing what you are experiencing 14 years ago. It works for temporary suppression of what you are experiencing. It might help you get through it with your sanity still in tact.

Inner Voice: "Angelic Forces, take all earth bound spirits and disincarnate entities off of me and take them to where they are supposed to be."

All ways remember that regardless of how disharmonious things may seem, they are always exactly the way that you intended for them to be before you incarnated into this world.

derek
24th April 2010, 05:48
The above three posts helped immensely. Thank You so much.

Hope Light
16th July 2010, 08:07
The above three posts helped immensely. Thank You so much.

Dear Derek,

I just stop by to tell you how brave you are to ask for help and realize that there is something going on, regardless of your young age you have shown maturity sufficient to get you out of trouble this way or the other. So many young people, PEOPLE in general, are under much influence of the unseen but have no awareness whatsoever that it might, just might be something else, other than themselves. Keep searching, be pure, raise your level of vibration and stay brave, young man :rockon:

How have you been doing?

Lilly

blue777
16th July 2010, 09:39
Hi derek,

I hate to say it, but it seems evident this is the source of your problem. My sincerest advice to you friend; is take a nice long break from all this 'information' that's causing you depression, etc. It shouldn't come as a surprise that people who try to do some good in the world are often the victims, maybe you should just relax a little, take your mind off all this stuff completely, let it go. Don't try to be a super great person, just be yourself, and let history decide what kind of person you are. Also if I were you, I'd get off the benzodiazepines like Klonopine, take it from me friend, you will never find peace with pharmaceuticals, they are specifically designed to get people hooked and dependent, all for profit. You're still 17 and have a long long time ahead of you, don't the let years pass by while you're on that stuff, believe me you'll regret it. Hope this helps.

All the best,
I totally agree with what Majorian is saying ,I'd get off the benzodiazepines land Klonopine fast.Listen to your higher self
lol
blue

greybeard
16th July 2010, 10:24
As a bio-energy therapist I would like to suggest that it is possible to suffer from information overload and a lot of it has a debilitating energy, it just sucks the life out of one. Playing up tempo uplifting music is a good way to raise ones spirits.
Some energy therapies will lift the crap out of one, release the so called demons.
Regards Chris

frank samuel
16th July 2010, 11:03
Derek as a young person I was highly idealistic, scatter brain soul searcher, emotionally ill equip to deal with the world around me. Base on my experience of my early years on this life cycle I can only say that it helps to calm down, don't worry about what others around you are doing, do your own thing and steer away from people that will drain your energy level by having you participate in drugs that might bring about negative destructive influences. Stay clear of this, look for other type of creative activities which can help you to be more positive and energetic. When we are young we tend to worry a lot about ourselves , the world, our thoughts, etc. As you get older you realize there's only so much I can do to help the world, before you can do that you have to start with yourself taking small steps each day. Myself every day I take a few seconds to create positive images of things that make me feel happy, caring, compassionate, loving, patient, peaceful. Focus every day if only for a few seconds on the things you wish to create within yourself and before you know it they will manifest and become part of your reality.

Many many blessings to you.:thumb::wub:

PathWalker
16th July 2010, 11:07
Greetings Derek,

I am absolutely with you on this track.

First the practical advises:
1. Use positive concrete affirmation that will center your mind on the affirmation message (must be positive). This will overcome the the brain noise you are experiencing.
My personal one is: I am that I am, resilience, power and a seed of god.
I include this affirmation in my morning prayer and whenever I find myself off centered.
2. Add imagery to the affirmation in order to involve your aura with the affirmation.
My personal one is: Tube of light with "I am that I am" sense the connectedness to mother earth bellow and father sky above. I imagine White light bubble with "resilience" in order to increase self awareness and self acceptance, then I imagine explosion of light from the heart with "power". I conclude with rhythmic waves of love emanating from the heart with "seed of god".
3. Accept the un-pleasant thought be aware of it accept it and proceed to the next item. The unpleasant thought is the negative wolf in your heart you cannot kill it or disregard it You can only starve it by feeding the positive wolf.
The negative wolf is part of you. Once you accept it you feed the positive wolf (see post #6 in this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3539-updates-on-the-Israeli-Palestinian-conflict))
4. Train your brain to follow your intention not the other way. Most of us are prisoners of our brain. Read "Buddha's Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom (http://www.amazon.com/Buddhas-Brain-Practical-Neuroscience-Happiness/dp/1572246952)" . This book is a practical user manual to your brain, with lot of Neuroscience mambo jumbo.
5. Accept responsibility for your life, you are not a victim. Everything happening to you is invited and by permission from your soul at exactly the right time. And is part of your path. When you take responsibility you can change the path (co-create). This is one of the spiritual rules of Karma.

Additional comments.
It took me 5 years to develop my personal centering affirmation, and it is personal reflecting my personality and beliefs. You can develop your own or use mine, but allow your affirmation to evolve with you as you evolve and empower.
When you get proficient and easy with affirmations you can sync them with breathing that will make them even more powerful. I take each affirmation part with a breath exhale.

Being an information addict myself I understand that you cannot disconnect from spiritual enlightening material. I suggest you to study spiritual philosophy about good and evil, duality/polarity and ego.
A good book for your age would be "The Children of The Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis". The author of the book was about your age when he started his journey.
So ask your guide, request guidance and it will manifest.

Joy and happiness
may the light shine into you and from you

Lost Soul
17th July 2010, 02:32
Another vote for Jon Peniel's book, The Children of the Law of One & The Lost Teachings of Atlantis. I wish Peniel was still alive in the physical form.

THIRDEYE
17th July 2010, 04:06
derek i understand where you are coming from completely.i had graves disease and they the docs had to do a thyrroid ablation,radioactive iodine..i too take klonapin and a replacement hormome for which my thyriod no longer functions...klonapin i take for anxiety attacks as a derict result from my thyrroid issuses..i dont no if you suffering from phycic attacks,i havent had any expierience with attacks...however im native american and the shamans do rituals with mind altering chemicals,i guess to channge the perspective on visions..you are so young 17..my hats off to you friend!!!im 49 and my meds are prescribed to me for my condition,klonapin doesnt affect me like you.my 1st question are you prescribed these meds.ive been on benzos for years and will have to continue until the doc sees differently if you are buying the illegally thats a different story..i would never go cold turkey off of benzos ,its very dangerous and even deadly if not monitored by a trained medical doctor.as for your age bro just let things flow ,you will get the proper info as they see fit on what you can handle i call these the gate keepers,they never give you more than you can handle,i give my spirituality abreak at times because you need to digest the information that comes too you./also give your self a break you will get there a day at atime my friend,you just might be trying to digest to much info at once,ive done this and found myself in wierd space,you can get burnrd out on trying to learn all at once,so be good to yourself derek and things will smooth out for you,and my last piece of strondg advice is seek medical attentoion for the benzos i cant stress this more,benzos are deadly!!! so take care bro...love light and abundance my friend ....thirdeye...

bluestflame
17th July 2010, 04:52
sounds simple , but get out into nature go for a nature walk just being outside the city exploring the forest smell, sight , sounds , will assist you to be more YOU