PDA

View Full Version : We Need a Time Out

Celine
6th January 2011, 02:51
Dear Avalonians,

It has been 5 days now since the video was released. Endless posts stating opinion , expressing feelings have been shared. All of us have tried to digest the information based on our own experiences.

i must say..This pitiful bickering and mudslinging is really getting out of hand. Most of us are disgusted and walking away with a bad taste in our mouth. i believe this was not the goal.

The goal is to be Leaders.

i ask for a time out of 1 to 2 days long. Shut down all threads concerning the video (and may i suggest also the ones relating to the subject) , so we can take the time to properly asses the information and be able to bring to the table more organized and productive arguments.

Please stop using insults in your arguments, they show a desperate need to use any projectile against your opponent no matter how hurtful.

i love each and every one of you ,the collective rhythm of your hearts entrances my soul. Please be kind to the ones i love. My heart to yours.

Zillah
6th January 2011, 02:53
amen Celine <3

Richard
6th January 2011, 03:00
As Utopic as that may sound, consider the 300 or so members who joined in the last 5 days who want to discuss that subject in particular.
I like the idea of a 48 hour moratorium, but it will upset more than it will please and everyone knows "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one." - Spock 1986

Bill Ryan
6th January 2011, 03:01
--------

On the two major threads discussing the RULERS OF THE WORLD interview, I see a lot of intelligent and high quality debate.

The problems today have been on the Is Avalon under Attack? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10531-Is-Avalon-under-attack) and the Moving Avatars and impossible Usernames (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10504-Moving-Avatars-and-impossible-Usernames) threads.

Discussion of the video interview is healthy and productive - and (as far as I can see) needs no moratorium.

kinsuemei2
6th January 2011, 03:05
I actually Agree, if the 33 are following these threads we have to be united here and it's hard but we HAVE to check our egos and personal opinions at the door on this one, I think I have been in Charles/Julians/Archies shoes and I am prepared to be objective about this, even if my passion got the better of me in the beginning, so great post Celine and very well said... as always.

Carmody
6th January 2011, 03:07
we are also one one day off the peak of an eclipse, which is like a full moon x10.

Tension has built, now comes it's release. See my comment about this on, IIRC, page 47 of the Q&A thread.

I also made a comment once about large influxes causing the forum to change too fast. I thought that small influxes and then let them acclimate ...and then the next batch. Too many at once causes a complete change in the way things are done. The newcomers change the overall group, instead of naturally fitting in -instead.

Where that line is, (influx vs acclimation time) who knows. It's just a comment.

Celine
6th January 2011, 03:10
So perhaps there are other thread as well that can be added to the list.

Agreed that a thread for the charles video is worth keeping open for the new members coming to discuss this video..

But please note i am not asking for them to be shut down for good... just to step back.

i know you value intellect Bill... i am by far not an academic, i am very blessed to learn from this forum every day...

this bickering and insult flinging is tiring to the soul...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

As Utopic as that may sound, consider the 300 or so members who joined in the last 5 days who want to discuss that subject in particular.
I like the idea of a 48 hour moratorium, but it will upset more than it will please and everyone knows "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one." - Spock 1986

Logic needs to be balanced with the heart.. or you remove the Human equation.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I actually Agree, if the 33 are following these threads we have to be united here and it's hard but we HAVE to check our egos and personal opinions at the door on this one, I think I have been in Charles/Julians/Archies shoes and I am prepared to be objective about this, even if my passion got the better of me in the beginning, so great post Celine and very well said... as always.

They ARE watching.

Our actions and reactions are being measured an monitored at every turn, this can be very difficult for people to deal with, if this is their first time. For the ones who have been thru this before.. we should know better.. all of us...

Bill Ryan
6th January 2011, 03:14
this bickering and insult flinging is tiring to the soul...

But is there any on the two long discussion threads you wanted to be paused? I've not noticed it. The problems are elsewhere.

I'm sure the interview has caused a lot of tension that's looking to be released. But closing the two major discussion threads would make no difference. The problems have been where black/white issues have been propositioned:

Is the Forum being attacked or not?
Are animated avatars ok or not?
Is Tone3Jaguar's dowsing methodology valid or not?

Burke
6th January 2011, 03:19
IMHO things could be alot worse, and there is a good chance things may get worse as things in the world play out. Should we strive to get used to dealing with whatever this pressure is everyone seems to be experiencing? I felt it before the 1st and can't say I am proud in how I have behaved.

Celine
6th January 2011, 03:21
Bill perhaps you are "sure of everything" when it comes to charles... but not everyone is.

Perhaps you are correct...and the main thread be left open..

And i think the nick/avatar thread is also an important thread...but it is one that seems out of hand..

i have never seen you, or my husband so openly insulting to other members or each other.. and i am very saddened by this and somewhat upset.

Perhaps this is not high on your agenda of concerns on the moment and my lack of academic skills might prevent me from properly expressing this..

but i will try one more time..

Stop bickering ...stop insulting..

MODS , please try and keep the negative flow in this forum to a minimum, it stops us from being able to (as you want us to do bill) properly research and express our points of view.

These are just thoughts, that i wanted to put out there and see who else had the same thought...

Sepia set a good precedent

Robstar
6th January 2011, 03:22
Wow ! Miscommunication , bickering and ego on all sides.
Glad to see how we have grown with all this "truth".
Happy 2011!
Taking the chill pill.:p
Peace!

Fractalius
In my past experiences on other Forums, this sort of thing is quite a valuable thing to examine. Psychic vampirism and all these sort of concepts. I am sorry to say I have not viewed this forum until joining and am not really sure where people are AT with their ability to deal with scenarios. I spent quite some time on the MSTAR forum (michael tsarion) and particularly from that experience have seen this sort of thing happen and unfold a bit. Just like the fake or mis-information threads on predictions etc, although they might be unneeded, there is a counter to that. Becoming savy to identifying such falsities, reading what is happening, stepping back and looking objectively,.. this is all valuable in a skills base of a researcher of alternative material. When you have a reaction, ASK YOURSELF WHY.

The irony of a thread fearing that the forum is under attack, giving room for energies to actually take foot and 'attack'.
Self fulfilling prophecy huh. From what I have seen, my assumption so far is people are more uptight and perhaps even humourless than they ought to be. With all due respect.:kiss:

Celine
But is there any on the two long discussion threads you wanted to be paused? I've not noticed it. The problems are elsewhere.

I'm sure the interview has caused a lot of tension that's looking to be released. But closing the two major discussion threads would make no difference. The problems have been where black/white issues have been propositioned:

Is the Forum being attacked or not?
Are animated avatars ok or not?
Is Tone3Jaguar's dowsing methodology valid or not?

Can you answer that question without insulting T3J?

Ontarioguy
6th January 2011, 03:23
I RARELY post.....I like to do A LOT of OBSERVING. I had come across a rather cool and "enlightenning saying" many years back and it goes like this.....God gave us 2 eyes, 2 ears, and 1 mouth.
4 of these are for INPUT and 1 is for OUTPUT. Sadly and far too often, many people use them in the reverse order. One has to wonder if God , Higher power, Budda, be it whatever you choose to refer to, was actually trying to tell us something. Far better to listen and observe carefully before giving output. I feel something is building up for sure all over the planet, and as exciting as it is, it is well able to cause much anxiety which can in turn cause tensions to build and hurtful words to be typed. I respect everyone for having the same interest as I do and which has brought them to this forum.
Much love and light to all :)

Carmody
6th January 2011, 03:25
The first eclipse was on DEC 21, the full one and a partial one, on Jan 4. As is usual, in pairs, Lunar and then Solar. The tension starts (in earnest) about 4 days before and ends about 4 days after the second, with a few days of breathing in between. Depending on one's astrological chart, it will have 'various' effects on the individual, and a general effect on most people, overall.

What is on the forum right now, is that effect, acting out, in the real world....as we know it.

It will be much calmer in the next few days.

Knowing where the tension comes from makes a real difference. However, I don't expect people who don't have a background in astrology to know these things... so they get irritable, as they itch, but they don't know where it is coming from.

6th January 2011, 03:27
All of what has occurred here today has been quite something... I'd rather not dive into it although I have fairly clear thoughts about it. Instead I'd like to share a portion of what I experienced while lucid dreaming last night which, at least to me, seems to have a curious relevance.

I recall being in a very large valley or quarry. It was very deep with shear rock face cliffs, utterly vertical. I and a bunch of others, who I did not recognize, but felt, albeit distantly, connected with, had somehow entered this deep quarry, however we needed to get out of it somehow. I noticed a bridge forming from the ground of the quarry rising at a shallow incline, following a curve going North-East of my position, in the middle of the quarry. The bridge lead up to a beautiful morning sunrise nested within a surreal, beautiful, sky of colours unknown to my eyes. As I started my way along the bridge, as it began to ascend off of the quarry floor, I noticed about 1/3 of the way up, as it was lit by sunlight, that it was made of hundreds of thousands of people, strong people, good people, all walks of life. They were holding each other together to form the bridge which I and a few others were walking along towards the top edge of the quarry. We felt it was extremely necessary to get out of the quarry as we went along. However, about 2/3 of the way up, the people-bridge began to dismantle. Some people were letting go of each other, while others were holding tighter to try and make up the lost strength from the dismantling sections. I'd reached a section that unfortunately was dismantling, and I felt it, I felt the divide and disconnect. I was forced to take a risk and jump to the quarry edge beside me which was close enough to jump to. After some struggle, I made it up and over, and the dream continued on, but that part is less relevant so I'll leave it there.

I'm fairly tired at the moment so it is difficult for me to relate this as an analogy as I'd like to do, though I'm fairly sure it is easily perceived without my aid, keeping in mind the bridge and the travelers are made of the same stuff, for ultimately the same goal ;) Curiously, today, here, parts of the bridge began to divide and disconnect as I'm sure many witnessed and felt. How souls as mirrors can be turned inwards towards each other, weaponized consciousness, so subtly as to end up distracted and forget the collective goal(s)... we've all succumbed at least once at some point in our existences, whether in this life or another, but now more than any other time, the lesson needs to finally be learned. Divided, we fall. United, we rise.

That's all I felt I needed to say for tonight. Sweet dreams :)

bluestflame
6th January 2011, 03:28
Fractalius ...indeed back to solution focused , if we identify an issue also the inherent need to seek corrective measures , or not

introspectively speaking of course

Fractalius
6th January 2011, 03:41
Bluestflame, the past 4 years I have used my time on a forum which is just a public social forum. Watching people and seeing how topics escalate. The ill-communication, the confounded languages. The need to have the last say. The assumption and presumption. Fallacy of argument being most commonly ad hominem. Learning self control is great. Learning self control where one can still communicate and doesn't just shut down in fear of being heard incorrectly. Learning to understand self, and understanding that other peoples reactions are not always centred on the thing they seem to be reacting too. This is all part of the words repeated regards the importance of working on self.

Is someone offended because they were offended against, or is it because they choose to perceive it as so.?
Is someone arrogant really, or is it because another chooses to react to misused words and make that call?

Things can be so complex that there is really no point in choosing the negative impression. Well not without acknowledging the positive.
So much more rewarding to just let go, and give people a break at times.

Example, I may say things and sound like I am TELLING them that that is the way it is.
Am I a know it all?
Or am I just passionate about describing how I see things, in my way, with the hope it might work positively with others ears?

Choice. Choose to demonize someone or choose to learn from them on an even playing field with extraneous judgement diffused.

Bill Ryan
6th January 2011, 03:42
Can you answer that question without insulting T3J?

Yes! It's not valid. That's 100% clear. :)

Celine
6th January 2011, 03:46
Yes! It's not valid. That's 100% clear. :)

Thank you for getting your point across without resorting to name calling.

Dowsing is a subject i know very little about.

ponda
6th January 2011, 03:54
Yes there's plenty of fun and games going on at the moment.

I agree with Celine and carmody.This is a testing little time at the moment and it's a very good opportunity to watch ourselves closely.

Bill Ryan
6th January 2011, 04:04
Thank you for getting your point across without resorting to name calling.

Dowsing is a subject i know very little about.

It's something I do know about.

Stating that something or someone is unintelligent and incorrect isn't 'name calling' when it's true.

It's honorable to defend good people who've been smeared publicly. I will always do that when I'm certain of my ground. And when the protagonist justifies himself and refuses to apologize, then I will probably say more.

New Dawn
6th January 2011, 04:08
Well I'm certainly leaving for a while. I'm quite disappointed in a lot of this. My life is pretty **** right now, and I use this place to be with (or so I thought) like minded people, but there's too much negativity, and I have the rest of my ****ty life for that. In my opinion, everyone has a right to judge everyone else as they see fit, and to express it on a forum. If for example, someone thinks Henry Deacon (and I use him as an example because I like the man and believe him to be true, and because I fear that saying 'Charles' will cause WW3) is generally lying, thats up to them, and if ANY whistle blower can't handle some criticism, then they should think twice about coming forward in the first place - its the same as being an actor or a rock star. as so, you'll get reviewed. No-one has all the answers, we're meant to be collectively piecing it together. See you in a few days hopefully, but if this crap is still going on, I'll be next to leave, and no thats not a threat, just my feelings on the matter, which I have a right to express in a FORUM!

Lets all grow up, cos the people out there are laughing at us right now, because if we can't stick together, there's NO hope for us.

BrianEn
6th January 2011, 04:10
I need a little time to get familular with all the new people, even though I don't post much. The Charles interview certainly has been a boost for interest in Avalon. Welcome to the new people.

Celine
6th January 2011, 04:12
Saying someone is "stupid" is an insult...

i believe that is the word you used in this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10551-Why-I-am-leaving-this-forum&p=90182&viewfull=1#post90182)?

Bill Ryan
6th January 2011, 04:15
If ANY whistle blower can't handle some criticism, then they should think twice about coming forward in the first place

One of the whistleblowers who was publicly criticized is dead.

Therefore I spoke for him. He was my friend. He was insulted. No more need be said.

Saying someone is "stupid" is an insult...

i believe that is the word you used in this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10551-Why-I-am-leaving-this-forum&p=90182&viewfull=1#post90182)?

It's not an insult when it's true.

Celine
6th January 2011, 04:16
No more need be said.

It's not an insult when it's true....

Agreed.....its not an insult..its a weapon.

i'll get out of the way now..

Seikou-Kishi
6th January 2011, 04:19
Perhaps we could just bicker about the insignificant things and show the world what "divide and conquer" really means.

Fractalius
6th January 2011, 04:21
New Dawn, this is a very important part of the lesson. For all.
As observers, it is hard if we can't help but to take in the negativity of others. It is a very positive thing if we can see it and understand it, and try to make sense of it, or not, and just KNOW it. It is also ok to run away from it.
Awake and aware. We have seen what it is like of other people who are not of self control, who are addicted to the argumentative spirit.
It is our responsibility to learn how to work with this sort of thing and continue to move forward.
It will help those others that are not aware.
:kiss:
Blessings to you, negativity becomes but a quiet voice when you choose to not buy it when the salesman comes knocking.

Flash
6th January 2011, 04:21
Hi all,
If I understand well, Carmody, we are all (the whole planet) in PMS right now, so breath, turn your tongue 7 times to avoid insulting or being plainly stupid, wait for 3-4 days, and come back to intelligence and heart.

Knowing where the tension comes from makes a real difference. However, I don't expect people who don't have a background in astrology to know these things... so they get irritable, as they itch, but they don't know where it is coming from. - I will be happy to be menopaused when the planet turns around with hearth like humans and behaviors, as long as hot flashes are done with, in the meantime...
And thanks Céline for all your comments, your brain is in service to your heart, quite a heart and therefore quite a brain.

Bill Ryan
6th January 2011, 04:30
Agreed.....its not an insult..its a weapon.

i'll get out of the way now..

Get your priorities right - please!

A quote from T3J (privately sent):

Your friends that you are defending are full of s**t.And you censure me for my anger at this man. One of those friends is no longer here. He was a fine guy: one of the very best. He told the truth as best he knew it. I will not see his name cheapened.

Teakai
6th January 2011, 04:31

Didn't Spock totally screw up a generation of children?
Don't know if I'd take his advice :lol:

I personally don't agree with closing down threads for a breather. We're all adults here (I think) and even if we aren't self control and responsibility is an important life lesson.
If one feels the need for a break, then they should take one.

Seikou-Kishi
6th January 2011, 04:32
People are rarely killed for telling a lie, but for telling the truth? Well there are people that just can't tolerate that.

kinsuemei2
6th January 2011, 04:37
Ok see the dowsing thing is an issue, I don't know anything about dowsing, but I do know that whilst 3tone should learn from this, Bill, we respect your passion and the fact that stand up for your friends, you are a man of honor and I know where you are coming from. 3Tone's call to leave was his own and his choice,

but if you are going to partake in this type of environment you have to have thicker skin, 3tone did not fall on his sword as he should have he merely picked his ball up and went home. Unfortunately I think he should have thrown his hands up and said,"I am sorry it was a bad call." but he did not, it's easy to make judgments on people and chalk it up to dowsing, as long as we make sure the ground we stand is solid when making bold accusations about people.

His post was a year old but maturity dictates that there is not a time line on our actions, if a man robs a bank and hides out for a year he can't simply say I did that a year ago so it does not count. it's about responsibility.

Bill again I know you have a temper, and it's OK to be angry, but you don't need to lower your standards, I did not know Mr X but you did, and you know he gave his life for his principles, and you are indeed a man of principle. lets honor his memory and simply move on, this does not need to be drawn out.

as for is Avalon under attack? give me a break, according to the polls it's under attack every other week, if somebody's internet is slow "oh were under attack" LOL I think we have more important topics at hand.

and moving Avatars... really people?..Really? the fact that it's even a topic makes me think our work is cut out, lets concentrate on the big picture here OK, and not distractions.

and I do agree with Celine and I'll say why, since your post Bill, yes the two pages have been awesome, BUT! they have been directed at Charles and who he is what he is and who the 33 are and what the 33 are, what we SHOULD be doing is working collectively on a message to put across what we feel, and actively look at real ways and alternatives to what they have proposed. the have there plan on the table, now lets show them that we can come together and help Bill make the best presentation possible by being clever enough to solve the problems that are on the table right now.

Have they given you a window? it doesn't matter, what matters is can we say what if, pick this ball up and run with it, and create a plan that could be construed as a realistic business plan and that can be actionable, and the instead of sitting on the forum waiting for the next apocalypse go out and actively make it happen by any way we can... I have two daughters so this right here means everything to me, I don't want them growing up in this world as it is. I don't want to be 55 or 75 and have to look them in the eyes and say we had a shot, but we were to busy with ourselves to take it.

New Dawn
6th January 2011, 04:38
One of the whistleblowers who was publicly criticized is dead.

Therefore I spoke for him. He was my friend. He was insulted. No more need be said.

It's not an insult when it's true.

If you mean Mr. X, yes its truly sad, and much respect to him for taking that risk and putting his life on the line. He knew he was taking a risk, and yet he still came forward - I can only hope that if I was in his position, I would be as brave to do the same for the sake of sharing my truth with my fellow man. However, if you can't handle another persons comments, stupid or not, perhaps you should not mix business with pleasure. Project Camelot was not created to make friends, that was a bonus, but that bonus clearly comes at a price for you. The world can't bend just because you became friends. Perhaps you need to detach yourself a little, and focus on your main role - bringing the interviews to those who care, such as all of us. I'm sorry Bill, I don't mean to be cold, I respect you and Kerry for what you've created, but I think you need to take a step back and look at the big picture. I'm going to bed now, hope to see a better forum in a few days!

Night all, and thanks Fractalius for the comments :)

Fractalius
6th January 2011, 04:41
and moving Avatars... really people?..Really?

I'm still wanting moving fonts. Which, by the way, was a bit of light hearted humour. I think it was that thread that made me comment on uptight posters. In future, I will send out an army of ticklers to tickle the lot of you silly.:party:

edit to add.
You're welcome New Dawn. :D

Celine
6th January 2011, 04:42
We are Leaders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxsOVK4syxU

RAKMEiSTER
6th January 2011, 04:47
the charles has awakened people worldwide and now they all asking answers from a mainstreamview perception and here we are, (wow irc is busy ) all charles watchers <<-- may be said. so they come with a hole diffrent view and manner of acting and hacving terms for groups and subjects here touched.
i learned a new word Tubans , seems to be in some parts of teh world the term/word for the controllers or tptp and bankers and it all together, so thats how they see and name it. as i just underwent.
so time out sounds sweet :) but its just ganna get more crazy and more people

Gone001
6th January 2011, 04:49
From what I have seen, my assumption so far is people are more uptight and perhaps even humourless than they ought to be. With all due respect.:kiss:

-BIG TIME. Also, just let people react how they're going to react. At least it's honest and it's the best way to tell what a person is really like without having to wade through all the intellectual jargon. People haven't been reacting as desired to the new material, we found out Bill Ryan isn't always a big/soft/fluffy teddy bear and on the same token we get this T3J starting a thread asking to be removed from Avalon when he could have just quit not drawing a bunch of dramatic attention to himself/ Avalon; What I'm saying is, this may not be the most desirable content for some Avalon members to view this week, but like I said, at least it's honest. It's probably best just to move on from here and let things continue to naturally unfold. I will say, that looking at the reactions from all sorts of different people on this forum over the past week, that it wouldn't surprise me if the material in the new video was sanctioned with the purpose of tearing apart this and other small disclosure communities; had to at least been a pre-conceived scenario. Anyways....

Cheers,

Aldous

arctourist
6th January 2011, 04:49
i think a time-out is a bad idea...tomorrow might be too late..hey-not to change the subject,but i was wondering,has anyone heard anything about MMS lately? people are saying it's actually bad,of course they might be lying or just misinformed...i've seen no evidence that anyone has been harmed by the stuff,but has anyone? i wanna thank you Bill,for interviewig jim humble-i've used the stuff and i don't believe it's bad at all-i just hate to see people calling a good thing bad-but if there's any evidence i do wanna know about it... well the thing that made me think about MMS tonight was an article linked to from rense- http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/kindra-arnesen-sides-with-barefoot-docs-against-mms
yeah we all have to decide what we believe,which can be a pain in the you-know-what....

Celine
6th January 2011, 04:53
The MMS thread is that way ------> (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4462-Jim-Humble-and-MMS&highlight=MMS)

Seikou-Kishi
6th January 2011, 04:55
Just my own two penneth, but wouldn't a time-out suppress feelings which would fester under the surface? It might be best to let things work themselves through to their natural conclusion rather than stifle or frustrate them and let them come out in more subtle and insidious ways.

Sebastion
6th January 2011, 05:01
Hi Bill and all Avalonians:

The interview with Charles, as I see it, is yet another "wake up" call. It is time for humanity to stand up and take responsibility for ourselves individually and collectively. They know that we have not yet nor are we likely to. Well I have a little something to say about that. I strongly suspect they are aware of some of the secrets regarding consciousness, if not a lot of secrets and they use them to suit their own agenda. I wish you all to know that every one of you stand in the center of the greatest power in the Universe-and that is your own consciousness. All of you have a "will" which directs energy-your energy to fulfill your desires. Couple that will with passionate "intent" in the pursuit of a vision and see what happens! Visualize your energy as an irresistible force and there will be no energy strong enough to stop it. This "secret" is just a small part of what "they" don't want you to realize within yourself.
With that said can you begin to imagine now the power involved when people come together to create consciously in union? It is time to come together and create that vision collectively and responsibly. There are many very intelligent and evolved beings within this forum. Perhaps it is time to bring a "council" of our own together-to create the vision and share a few secrets of our own for the greatest good of Humanity. I'm in. What say you? The game is afoot-choose to sit out or get in the game because obviously its getting more deadly everyday......

Sidney
6th January 2011, 05:21
All of what has occurred here today has been quite something... I'd rather not dive into it although I have fairly clear thoughts about it. Instead I'd like to share a portion of what I experienced while lucid dreaming last night which, at least to me, seems to have a curious relevance.

I recall being in a very large valley or quarry. It was very deep with shear rock face cliffs, utterly vertical. I and a bunch of others, who I did not recognize, but felt, albeit distantly, connected with, had somehow entered this deep quarry, however we needed to get out of it somehow. I noticed a bridge forming from the ground of the quarry rising at a shallow incline, following a curve going North-East of my position, in the middle of the quarry. The bridge lead up to a beautiful morning sunrise nested within a surreal, beautiful, sky of colours unknown to my eyes. As I started my way along the bridge, as it began to ascend off of the quarry floor, I noticed about 1/3 of the way up, as it was lit by sunlight, that it was made of hundreds of thousands of people, strong people, good people, all walks of life. They were holding each other together to form the bridge which I and a few others were walking along towards the top edge of the quarry. We felt it was extremely necessary to get out of the quarry as we went along. However, about 2/3 of the way up, the people-bridge began to dismantle. Some people were letting go of each other, while others were holding tighter to try and make up the lost strength from the dismantling sections. I'd reached a section that unfortunately was dismantling, and I felt it, I felt the divide and disconnect. I was forced to take a risk and jump to the quarry edge beside me which was close enough to jump to. After some struggle, I made it up and over, and the dream continued on, but that part is less relevant so I'll leave it there.

I'm fairly tired at the moment so it is difficult for me to relate this as an analogy as I'd like to do, though I'm fairly sure it is easily perceived without my aid, keeping in mind the bridge and the travelers are made of the same stuff, for ultimately the same goal ;) Curiously, today, here, parts of the bridge began to divide and disconnect as I'm sure many witnessed and felt. How souls as mirrors can be turned inwards towards each other, weaponized consciousness, so subtly as to end up distracted and forget the collective goal(s)... we've all succumbed at least once at some point in our existences, whether in this life or another, but now more than any other time, the lesson needs to finally be learned. Divided, we fall. United, we rise.

That's all I felt I needed to say for tonight. Sweet dreams :)

************************************************************************************************
000- I believe that was divinely relevant.

This thread, and the direction it has gone, was necessary. Emotions are a necessity. But.......Lets all rebuild that "bridge", climb up, and continue doing what we have come here for. The bridge leads to common ground, where we all are united, for the good of all of us, for the planet. lets keep putting the puzzle together. One piece at a time. Peace

Fractalius
6th January 2011, 05:30
lets keep putting the puzzle together. One piece at a time. Peace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTnh-1CUadQ&feature=related

:o

witchy1
6th January 2011, 05:44
Maybe take time out ourselves from the busy threads - but dont impose it on others.

Celine
6th January 2011, 05:47
My point perhaps was that the ones who most needed/need a time out.. didn't/don't think they do.

But i am very happy how this thread developed.. people shared opinions on both sides of the coin.. and no one lost integrity doing it.

Thank you to all.

noxon medem
6th January 2011, 06:01
My personal opinion on that suggestion:

- Everything is fine. No need for a time-out.
If anything, we need to fight wildly to exhaustion for two days,
to realy take this chance opened, to air out our frustrations and any
bad feeling towards each other, the subjects at hand, and the forum.

The veil of placid intellectualism finally cracked open here, and we
most humanly display ourselves as fullhearted emotional beings.
Could even be foolhearted, but with impeccable intent and passion.
Perfect. Both situation and timing.
We could not portray ourselves better, and have hereby proved ourselves
worthy (usefull) to the "rulers of the world".

They are highly cynical, materialistic and coldly rational in nature.
And have a uniform and strict common direction, plan and purpose.
We are the opposite.
If they have a real interest in this forum, it is because here
they can find some of what they are missing.
Individuality, imagination, emotion and basic curiosity are some of it.
Information and hard knowledge is not, they have all that.
All is well.

Personaly I grew up with two brothers and a sister, fighting all the time
with mother shouting desperate in the background and father trying to
catch any of us for a little physical and verbal correction.
I do not see the fuzz here.
Relax, everybody, but first some more fighting, please.
Get it out and over with.
Think I will join again with some sarcasm, irony and select personal
insult here soon, after I'm done with fighting myself ...
( just joking here, so no worry, you two .. )

:boxing:

Erin
6th January 2011, 06:32
I don't think a time out is necessary - in fact it is probably counterproductive at this point. But I do have some solutions to some of the issues raised, if anyone cares.

1. if an influx of traffic is expected due to a video release (or whatever it may be), or if there is a large new member surge, perhaps let the current members know a little ahead of time so no one freaks out about nonexistent attacks. We don't need that kind of hysteria here, I'm sure we can all agree.

2. do a mod vote regarding animated gif avatars (and avatar size, and usernames, etc). These are the types of things decided by admins and mods. It has nothing to do with restricting freedom of expression - it has to do with keeping the bandwidth tame and things organized well. If you feel you cannot properly express yourself with a pronounceable username and/or a 100x100 jpeg, then I think that's on you, to be honest.

3. add a Dowsing subforum to the Spirituality area and treat it like the Channeled Information subforum. End of discussion.

chelmostef
6th January 2011, 07:48
Do we need a time out?

Absolutely no!!! Have a little think about how people will feel being gagged, especially at this point in time.

Without trying to be nasty I feel the question being posed is a little insulting and slightly egotistical. Did we not learn from how the Thuban material split us in two.

All I wish is people would keep the length of posts to a concise level, although it is hard to convey precisely how we feel in a short post.

Carmody
6th January 2011, 07:52
One of the best intermissions I've heard in quite some time. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLreKEBZtQM&feature=related)

As for the eclipse pattern, that's the kind of push these kind of situations always get.

Ross
6th January 2011, 08:22
I don't think a time out is necessary - in fact it is probably counterproductive at this point. But I do have some solutions to some of the issues raised, if anyone cares.

1. if an influx of traffic is expected due to a video release (or whatever it may be), or if there is a large new member surge, perhaps let the current members know a little ahead of time so no one freaks out about nonexistent attacks. We don't need that kind of hysteria here, I'm sure we can all agree.

2. do a mod vote regarding animated gif avatars (and avatar size, and usernames, etc). These are the types of things decided by admins and mods. It has nothing to do with restricting freedom of expression - it has to do with keeping the bandwidth tame and things organized well. If you feel you cannot properly express yourself with a pronounceable username and/or a 100x100 jpeg, then I think that's on you, to be honest.

3. add a Dowsing subforum to the Spirituality area and treat it like the Channeled Information subforum. End of discussion.

Excellent points, I agree totally

Thank you.

Ross

str8thinker
6th January 2011, 08:38
The RULERS video is unusually long and I noticed many more details the second time I watched it. I understand a transcript will be made available soon and urge you all to take five as Céline suggests, then return with transcript in hand, make notes if you need and then sit down to discuss the points raised, maybe in a fresh thread. Charles' speech is rapid and often difficult to understand. I think you may see him in a new light after carrying this out.

Eric J (Viking)
6th January 2011, 09:50
Well. whilst everyone is in this mode of thinking...I thought I would give my 2 cents as well...

Can we please change the title of these 2 threads?? 'THE RULERS OF THE WORLD' Pleeeeeze!! how much more power do we want to give them? Its embedding in the minds of everyone that visits here... 'THE RULERS OF THE WORLD' ... ?? I Don't think so...

I find the title somewhat misleading... They are not the rulers of this planet and never have been...they simply took 'control'...they are not 'Rulers' they are 'Controllers'...And they have been doing this for 1000's of years (controlling)...they have no more right to rule this planet than you or I...they simply claimed it. We are all equal. Yes perhaps we might have a few reptilians out there at the helm...who think they are mightier than us, but from a cosmic point of view again the word 'equal' comes to mind. They all know this...

Why are we here? I thought we came here to learn 'truths' and to reclaim our 'rights' and 'freedom'...With the title of these 2 threads...what are we saying, and on a subconcious level what is this doing to all that read this thread?

The essence of 'The New Paradigm' book by George Green is all this and more...taking back our freedom...Have we not taken a leaf out of David Ickes book??...The Lion sleeps no more!...I have been aghast by some comments and the changing colours of chameleon here.

The title in a way is giving them the upper hand...It misleads the concious and subconcious... THEY ARE NOT THE RULERS OF THIS PLANET... As Mr Icke has said many times...take away the foundation of the pyramid and it will fall...LETS NOT FEED THE HUNGRY HORSE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

Yes Celine, I understand why you posted this thread. At times of the 'chaos' we need to take a little time to digest what going all around us.

GRRRR Mr Darwin has a lot to answer for...

viking

Celine
6th January 2011, 11:25

Great suggestions..

Isnt it great to dissagree like this ?

Opposing views but still learning from eachother.

I love PA

noxon medem
6th January 2011, 14:13
I arrived at this material and the "Charles"-threads a couple of days ago,
and have a different trajectory in this phase of the process then many other here.
The impulse behind the time-out now seems very sensible and a natural reaction.
We have as a group been faced by a fairly big, un-announced surprise, and time is
absolutely needed to digest that introduction, and forming questions and thoughts.

If that group ( the33, WorldRulers ) has been at their project for a million years,
then we must assume there is patience and understanding and time for us,
Bill, the Avalon-team and all here, to deal with what is now on the table.
Of course it is usefull to take a break at this point and look at something else,
- so thanks a lot for the suggestion, and reminder, Celine.
South, west, north and east. Outside or inside. Many a possibility, and I realize
there has been a lot of hours lately, staticly positioned, facing the computer.

Another pipe of peace, and a guard for the Avalon Forum:

Think he agrees with a change of pace and perspective.
- Haven't asked, but it surely looks that way.
:p

Here is another triviality, to take our minds off the big picture for a while.
( and this is something, a detail, that could need clarification, actually )
What would be the standard name and abreviation for this forum ?
- is it PA, is it AF og maybe PAF ?
Think I read Project Avalon Community Forum somewhere. PACF.
Some of the time-out could be spendt figuring that out.
And discussing it at length on end.
- Maybe I should start a thread on the subject ... ( that is a threat )

:fish2:

kinsuemei2
6th January 2011, 14:16
OK so maybe that's not a viable option, it's still a good idea. This is not censorship either, what the suggestion was, is a re focused approach, this is indeed a chess game, and a very important one, and I think as in chess the timer is counting down, and we do need to make the next move, I can't stress that importance. So lets go with a third option opening a new thread witch addresses the solution side to the problem itself, and we can address the 33, or whoever is watching. The fact remains that we are a voice that is being heard, and people with legitimate pull do frequent this forum as guest's or what ever, the spotlight is on us so lets not fail to act.

Celine
6th January 2011, 14:39
This is not censorship either, what the suggestion was, is a re focused approach, this is indeed a chess game, and a very important one.

This is exactly my point.

i dont want to "stop anyones freedom of choice"... i simply called for a moment of focus.

We are leaders. each one of us , Academics, Philosophers, Health professionals, Artists, Students, Teachers...

To each our own tune...but together the song is being heard loud and clear.

Banshee
6th January 2011, 15:38

And you censure me for my anger at this man. One of those friends is no longer here. He was a fine guy: one of the very best. He told the truth as best he knew it. I will not see his name cheapened.

Wow. I did not see this last night.

As a former leader of relatively large staffs, I know that it is difficult to keep "off stage" confrontations from entering the "stage". Once respect has been breached it is very difficult to have any type of civil discourse public or private.

This person is a bully and the posts and private messages suggest many things, including an arrested intellect at best and psychopathic tendencies as a probability. A Stalker.

Had I been attacked like this in a private message, I would have shut down any and all communications (forum and pm) with this psychopathic personality. As they say " you can't argue with a crazy person".

Certainly this "person" violated terms of use. Would the typicl protocol be to immediately de-activate the account? If they don't exist, they can't hurt you.

Celine
6th January 2011, 15:44

And you censure me for my anger at this man. One of those friends is no longer here. He was a fine guy: one of the very best. He told the truth as best he knew it. I will not see his name cheapened.

Ok first of all i do not censure ANYONE.

i have NOT cheapened anyones name!

i know EXACTLY what my priorities are.

Posting private msg's is against the guidelines as you know... but i suppose you have decided to take leniency with the guidelines here, for good reason.

You are emotional about this subject.. i am sorry to feel your heart is sad .. in no way do i endorse talking ill of the dead...

but i see that your actions are being affected by your emotions..and this is something you have asked ALL of us to refrain from doing...why may i ask does this not apply to you now??

Yes...i am feeling emotional about this as well... but this i believe is expected from me.. Your emotional outbursts are not..

Sorry if i have offended you...it was not my intent..and i hope your intent was not to insult me as well

Bill Ryan
6th January 2011, 15:47
Wow. I did not see this last night.

As a former leader of relatively large staffs, I know that it is difficult to keep "off stage" confrontations from entering the "stage". Once respect has been breached it is very difficult to have any type of civil discourse public or private.

This person is a bully and the posts and private messages suggest many things, including an arrested intellect at best and psychopathic tendencies as a probability. A Stalker.

Had I been attacked like this in a private message, I would have shut down any and all communications (forum and pm) with this psychopathic personality. As they say " you can't argue with a crazy person".

Certainly this "person" violated terms of use. Would the typical protocol be to immediately de-activate the account? If they don't exist, they can't hurt you.

Here's the way the universe steps in to offer a hand when an imbalance needs to be corrected!

Wade Frazier has just applied to join the forum as a new member.

http://projectcamelot.org/wade_frazier.html

His username will be Wade Frazier. In his e-mail to us, he wrote (slightly edited):

Yours is the only forum that I would think of joining these days. When I finally publish my upcoming energy and humanity essay, I am planning on beginning a public conversation or two, to try to raise awareness on my particular subject matter.

Because you do some screening first, I expect a far better experience than I had in other forums before I quit doing them (trolls would camp on my threads, etc). For now, I plan to respond to those posts about my work. I saw some very wise and informed posts in the forum.
We're blessed to have him here - one of the highest quality people it's been my privilege to talk with.

:)

Banshee
6th January 2011, 15:57
Yes...i am feeling emotional about this as well... but this i believe is expected from me.. Your emotional outbursts are not..

Well, the only thing (IMO) left to say is that this whole thing was probably a blessing in disguise. I was really beginning to wonder if you guys were Aliens - obviously you are not! Mere mortals as the evidence would suggest (LOL just kidding) :)

ArtyCarl
6th January 2011, 16:06
I think threads like this are just unnecessary. I appreciate the sentiment shown from the original poster but on the two main interview threads there has been some great interaction both positive and negative and after all, that is what a forum is for.

There is also however a fair amount of 'chatter', i.e. people posting about what a great long thread this is becoming and multiple posts from the same people with very little to add. I bet the post count could safely be halved if the clutter was removed.

The time out you need is the switch on the front of your pc. If this is all a bit much for you then turn off and come back in a day or two once the furore has died down.

Once Bill has had the chance to expand upon certain elements of his contact with Charles then things might begin to solidify in one direction or other and hopefully some of the hysteria (for want of a better word) will diminish.

Banshee
6th January 2011, 16:09
Maybe we could just end it like this ( i know, videos don't belong here)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5XH0BR6Hs&feature=related

Celine
6th January 2011, 16:45
i ask that this thread be closed...

Time has been taken... Thank you to all

Beth
6th January 2011, 18:03
By request of the OP, thread is closed.