PDA

View Full Version : How control system works .....

Bubu
25th January 2019, 19:46
There are many threads on how control system works. I’d like to add mine. This one is simple and easily verifiable by common senses and logic.
First is to convince/train people to believe by faith in higher authorities. Religion takes care of that. In the Philippines it was the Spanish government as puppet who did it for like 4 centuries. Then create or own authorities in every aspect of society. UN,.WHO, NASA, Harvard, Scientific research etc. and of course governments. Any directives from the higher authorities are receive by the lower ranks more by faith rather than logic. Then there is also the money system which is also introduced by the Spanish conquerors. From the Spanish America took over and agree to grant Philippine independence only when our leaders agreed to create the first Philippine bank which is the Rothschild central bank under another name of course.
What have we done so far after having a glimpse of the real world is to transfer our faith from mainstream to alternatives knowledge gurus and all. So these people needs to do is simply create fake alternatives for us to ingest.
What I would like to see is for people to have more Faith in ones own common senses rather than the outside info because faith would be an ingredient by then. I think it would be better to talk about our own ideas and experiences rather than the ideas of knowledge gurus.

ripple
25th January 2019, 19:56
You have just described Globalism in detail , Bubu . And specifically mentioned many of the the most corrupt planet institutions .
Throw in a few Secret Societies and so called Think Tanks and you will have a Full House .

Cardillac
25th January 2019, 22:50
@Bubu

all of what you've stated is already very throughly explained in incredible researcher David Icke's books- please read them- you, I and all others could become a bit smarter if we read most of them (I've read most of them)-

and they are mind-blowing-

be well-

Larry in Germany

Ernie Nemeth
25th January 2019, 22:57
Not in six thousand years have the controllers used anything but this tactic. They move their headquarters around from one country to another so as to throw smoke (confuse, hide, subterfuge).

Our entire history is one giant conspiracy...

Bubu
26th January 2019, 03:08
@Bubu

all of what you've stated is already very throughly explained in incredible researcher David Icke's books- please read them- you, I and all others could become a bit smarter if we read most of them (I've read most of them)-

be well-

Larry in Germany

Thanks Larry, David Icke, Yes I was wondering lately why he is seldom mention on Avalon. I have not have any known BS from this man so far. It's interesting what other confirmation I will get from him if there is any. What particular book or section describe the control system in birds eye view and expanding the connections to the micro system in detail. The obvious examples that the society do as examples. I'm always in awe of how this visionary see them in exact details. I dont close my mind though.

Bubu
26th January 2019, 05:10
I'd like to expand on the religion. How its done in the Philippines. You dont have to believe it but at least try to consider it from the logical point of view. I have explained this on my FB not sure if I did on avalon.

After conquering the Philippines the Spanish friars introduce Christianity and recruited our ancestors (That would be great grandparents x 12 approx.) through indoctrination and coercion. With an order to attend mass every sunday. Now imagine great grand parents x 11 in tow every sunday to the church. this scenarion continued for generation after generation ON A WEEKLY BASIS. That's around 3640 sundays per life time or a total 43,680 sunday mass for the 12 generation that span the brainwashing. I have tried a little experiment of telling a made up story to people for like 2 years maybe I have told it like 15 times when it occurred to me that its becoming real in my mind already. Yes lies repeated equals truth.

Mypos
26th January 2019, 20:27
@Bubu

be well-

Larry in Germany

Thanks Larry, David Icke, Yes I was wondering lately why he is seldom mention on Avalon. I have not have any known BS from this man so far. It's interesting what other confirmation I will get from him if there is any. What particular book or section describe the control system in birds eye view and expanding the connections to the micro system in detail. The obvious examples that the society do as examples. I'm always in awe of how this visionary see them in exact details. I dont close my mind though.

I mentioned David Icke a few months ago after i went to one of his lectures in the Netherlands. The lecture had a huge turnup, much more then i had expected and David was absolutely inspiring! He is a very gifted and inspirational speaker. If you can see a lecture of him i would very much recommend it.

ramus
27th January 2019, 16:29
@ Mypos:

I don't know if this has anything to do with why there isn't more on David Icke , but in the pass he has asked Avalon to take down links to his material ... don't know why ...

Does anybody know why?

Bubu
27th January 2019, 17:48
@ Mypos:

I don't know if this has anything to do with why there isn't more on David Icke , but in the pass he has asked Avalon to take down links to his material ... don't know why ...

Does anybody know why?

Wow that's interesting. I bet this question is gonna lead us to something, I mean something big.