PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck has something in common with truthseekers: THE FED

A New Hope Reborn
6th January 2011, 11:24
i got this vid of Glenn beck from the David Icke website, it is his opinion of the federal reserve. i don't know what to make of this guy some of the stuff he says is actually true and Simla to what the alternative media say. i mean some of the stuff is bs but some of his stuff is not. He covers stuff that no one else in the MSM covers even other fox news reporters. Stuff like corporate influence on politics and an engineered collapse and take over of the us (georg soros) and global governance. but he works for fox news so i don't no who's side he is on, he claims he has full control of what go's on he's show that could be it but then why would fox news sigh a contracted like that given that he is known for say that kind of stuff.well any way here is the link: http://davidicke.com/headlines/42998-glenn-beck-federal-reserve-is-the-main-cancer-of-the-system-

please no conservatives are evil and stupid and liberal are soooo good comments/insults that kind of sh*** is all over the MSM and blogs so no hating please if you want to fling mud at conservatives/liberals go to the Huffington post or some other forum/blog.

Lord Sidious
6th January 2011, 12:47
please no conservatives are evil and stupid and liberal are soooo good comments/insults that kind of sh*** is all over the MSM and blogs so no hating please if you want to fling mud at conservatives/liberals go to the Huffington post or some other forum/blog.

The so called left/right paradigm is yet another control mechanism to allow us to think we actually have input and also it encourages division.
I don't like to play a game where someone else writes the rules and changes them at will.
Even though I don't know who Will is.

pyrangello
6th January 2011, 13:36
I don't watch glenn beck but maybe once a week if I'm home early, I did listen to him on the radio prior to him even coming on FOX. He hasn't changed his stance a bit, same direction, same tone as when he was on the radio prior to FOX. Only thing I see is he is much more spiritual now than ever. During christmas I did catch a few of the shows in willmington, ohio where the town of 25,000 lost 8000 jobs when DHL closed there . One of my personal friends here also lost his DHL job too here. During that week that Glenn Beck put the spotlight on that town , there has been nothing short of goodness and opening up of hearts around the country to give some assistance to a community so devastated from the main employer in the community leaving. If there was an agenda there , it was only to help our fellow citizen.

I will say that whenever Beck does his presentation on the billboards , it definately gets my attention as to whats happening right now and how the so called power grid works and how who is connected to who. He has never advocated violence but has exposed those that do, he has advocated unity, being proactive to prepare not just for yourself but to help your neighbor and that if nothing happens then god bless us all. I'm certainley not saying Beck is to be taken as a prophet, far from it, and he does tell you to decide for yourself as all he can do is present the evidence .

That being said is day and night from the MSM that is free here in the states with million dollar anchors all saying the same thing at the same time with the same verbage on the same stories all within a 1/2 hour spread, what a joke it is.

A New Hope Reborn
6th January 2011, 16:55
The so called left/right paradigm is yet another control mechanism to allow us to think we actually have input and also it encourages division.
I don't like to play a game where someone else writes the rules and changes them at will.
Even though I don't know who Will is.

I agree that is why i had that little disclaimer at the end

A New Hope Reborn
6th January 2011, 17:00
I don't watch glenn beck but maybe once a week if I'm home early, I did listen to him on the radio prior to him even coming on FOX. He hasn't changed his stance a bit, same direction, same tone as when he was on the radio prior to FOX. Only thing I see is he is much more spiritual now than ever. During christmas I did catch a few of the shows in willmington, ohio where the town of 25,000 lost 8000 jobs when DHL closed there . One of my personal friends here also lost his DHL job too here. During that week that Glenn Beck put the spotlight on that town , there has been nothing short of goodness and opening up of hearts around the country to give some assistance to a community so devastated from the main employer in the community leaving. If there was an agenda there , it was only to help our fellow citizen.

I will say that whenever Beck does his presentation on the billboards , it definately gets my attention as to whats happening right now and how the so called power grid works and how who is connected to who. He has never advocated violence but has exposed those that do, he has advocated unity, being proactive to prepare not just for yourself but to help your neighbor and that if nothing happens then god bless us all. I'm certainley not saying Beck is to be taken as a prophet, far from it, and he does tell you to decide for yourself as all he can do is present the evidence .

That being said is day and night from the MSM that is free here in the states with million dollar anchors all saying the same thing at the same time with the same verbage on the same stories all within a 1/2 hour spread, what a joke it is.
yea i kind of agree with you he seems to be a stand up bloke but the fact that he has worked for CNN and now works for Fox stumps me every time maybe he is being used.

Ty
6th January 2011, 21:54
yea i kind of agree with you he seems to be a stand up bloke but the fact that he has worked for CNN and now works for Fox stumps me every time maybe he is being used.

If he didn't work for Fox, or previously for CNN or hypothetically for ABC, CBS, NBC or to a lesser extend MSNBC, his message wouldn't reach the millions that it does now. It may be no more complicated or sinister than that.

Lord Sidious
29th January 2011, 19:20
I agree that is why i had that little disclaimer at the end

Yeah, I realise that, I just like to put this concept up so that people think about it.
I saw a good clip of Jesse Ventura on Freedomwatch with ex judge Andrew Napolitano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5CnkBDv-rg

Check that out.

Arrowwind
30th January 2011, 02:11
Glenn Beck follows the money. Thats the gist of him. He will do and say whatever promotes his access to money.
He is two faced and over time severely contradicts himself.

although he sometimes discusses what I consider truth he spends equal time promoting BS.

and you know hes not a real truth speaker by what he does not say ever at all.

slvrfx
30th January 2011, 02:22
Interesting thing about Beck is his connection to the Mormon church which he is a member of. Just read recently that Mitt Romney, yup, the Mormon who was running for the presidency, recently bought up one of the biggest media companies in the country...so guess who writes Beck's checks? Also Rush Limbaugh's.

Hmmm...

(I WAS a Mormon for 30 years. This frankly worries me.)

slvrfx
30th January 2011, 02:27
i don't know what to make of this guy some of the stuff he says is actually true and Simla to what the alternative media say. i mean some of the stuff is bs but some of his stuff is not. -[/url]

Consider what I just wrote about Beck being a Mormon. Bear in mind their teachings about how the 'dark' side will present 99.9% truth, and then hit you with the 'biggun'.

It is my opinion, and I have a lot of experience backing this up...they're the BEST at this.