PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin B17 laetrile as cancer cure

jcushen
14th January 2011, 17:04
I have compiled a few outtakes from sources regarding Vitamin B-17 and its cancer fighting properties. The FDA has made it nearly impossible to get hold of this supplement for legitimate use. Is this an effort to support the profit machine of the pharmaceutical companies and medical institutions that would surely lose millions in revenue if Cancer was no longer a problem? If this is true, what kind of world are we living in? I for one believe that the real cure of all diseases and illnesses lies in naturally occurring nutrients, coupled with unwavering faith and spiritual purity. I suggest to anyone to read "The Science of Being Well" written by Wallace D. Wattles in 1910. I hope this can benefit some people here who are ill from time to time, or know people that ill. I have posted the URLs for the Sources I have 'stolen' this information from. Happy reading. :o

The diet of primitive man and most fruit-eating animals was very rich in nitrilosides. They regularly ate the seeds (and kernels) of all fruits, since these seeds are rich in protein, polyunsaturated fats, and other nutrients.

healing diet
home

"Lasting world peace can only exist on the basis of happiness. Without happiness there can be no lasting world peace. We are all made of Bliss. Only we need to EXPERIENCE our own nature, to be happy in life." Learn how here.

Vitamin B-17 - Laetrile - Anti-Cancer Properties?
The diet of primitive man and most fruit-eating animals was very rich in nitrilosides. They regularly ate the seeds (and kernels) of all fruits, since these seeds are rich in protein, polyunsaturated fats, and other nutrients.

Seeds also contain as much as 2 per cent or more nitriloside. There are scores of other major foods naturally, or normally, very rich in nitriloside.

Vitamin B-17 (nitriloside, amygdaline) is a designation proposed to include a large group of water-soluble, essentially non-toxic, sugary, compounds found in over 800 plants, many of which are edible. These factors are collectively known as Beta-cyanophoric glycosides. They comprise molecules made of sugar, hydrogen cyanide, a benzene ring or an acetone. Though the intact molecule is for all practical purposes completely non-toxic, it may be hydrolyzed by Beta-glycosidase to a sugar, free hydrogen cyanide, benzaldehyde or acetone.

Apricot Kernels (Vitamin B17)
Apricot Kernels are the richest source of B17 (Laetrile). Ernst Krebs is the world's leading authority on the relationship between cancer and nitrilosides, and the inventor of laetrile.
vitamin b17 possible anti-cancer vitamin

Apricot kernels are known to prevent and cure cancer, even though the medical establishment has worked night and day and even lied to suppress it. Vitamin B17 is found in most all fruit seeds such as the apple, peach, cherry, orange, nectarine and apricot. It is found in some beans and many grasses such as wheat grass. The hard wooden pit in the middle of the peach is not supposed to be thrown away. In fact, the wooden shell is strong armor protecting one of the most important foods known to man, the seed.

It is one of the main courses of food in cultures such as the Navajo Indians, the Hunzas the Abkhasians and many more. Did you know that within these tribes there has never been a reported case of cancer? (And there are doctors and scientists from the U.S. living within these tribes right now studying this phenomena) We don't need to make the seed a main course but we do need the equivalent of about seven apricots seeds per day to improve our odd for a cancer-free life. Other foods that contain vitamin B-17 are: bitter almonds, millet, wheat grass, lima beans and more. (The bitter almond tree was banned from the U.S. in 1995.) The kernel or seed contains the highest amounts of vitamin B17.

One of the most common nitrilosides is amygdalin. This nitriloside occurs in the kernels of seeds of practically all fruits. The seeds of apples, apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and the like carry this factor; often in the extraordinary concentration of 2 to 3 per cent.
The rule of thumb when eating seeds is to eat the fruit along with the seeds. For example, you do not want to extract the seeds from 50 apples and eat only those seeds, however eating a few apples every day along with their seeds is perfectly safe.

Since the seeds of fruits are possibly edible, it may be proper to designate the non-toxic water soluble accessory food factor or nitriloside that they contain as vitamin B-17. The presence of nitriloside in the diet produces specific physiologic effects and leaves as metabolites specific chemical compounds of a physiologically active nature. The production by a non-toxic, water-soluble accessory food factor of specific physiological effects as well as identifiable metabolites suggests the vitamin nature of the compound.

Before considering the possible antineoplastic activity of this vitamin B-17, let us recall that the benzoic acid arising from it has certain antirheumatic and antiseptic properties. It was rather widely used (in Germany and elsewhere) for rheumatic disease therapy prior to the advent of the ortho-hydroxy addition product of benzoic acid known as ortho-hydroxybenzoic acid or salicylic acid. It was originally obtained from beech-wood bark.

Recall now, that thiocyanate also was once widely used, in both Germany and American medicine, as an effective agent for hypertension. Used as such, as the simple chemical, the dosage was difficult to control. Obviously, this difficulty does not arise from the thiocyanate usually produced in the body through metabolizing vitamin B-17 (nitriloside). However, chronic hypotension has been reported in Nigerians who eat quantities of the nitriloside-containing manioc (cassava)--especially that of the bitter variety.

Are we justified in suggesting that cancer itself might be another chronic metabolic disease that arises from a specific vitamin deficiency--a deficiency specifically in vitamin B-17 (nitriloside)?

There are many chronic or metabolic diseases that challenge medicine. Many of these diseases have already been conquered. What proved to be their solution? By solution we mean both prevention and cure. What really cures really prevents. Let us think of some of these diseases that have found total prevention and hence cure. We are speaking of metabolic or non-transmissible diseases. At one time the metabolic disease known as scurvy killed hundreds of thousands of people, sometimes entire populations. This disease found total prevention and cure in the ascorbic acid or vitamin C component of fruits and vegetables. Similarly, the once fatal diseases so aptly called pernicious anemia, pellagra, beri beri, countless neuropathies, and the like, found complete cure and prevention in specific dietary factors, that is, essential nutrients in an adequate diet.

No chronic or metabolic disease has ever found cure or prevention, that is, real cure and real prevention--except through factors essential to an adequate diet and/or normal to animal economy.

Does it seem likely, therefore, that cancer will be the first exception to this generalization that to date has not had a single known exception? In my humble opinion, certainly not. But does it follow from this that vitamin B-17 (nitriloside) is the specific antineoplastic vitamin? Logically, by itself, alone, this conclusion that nitriloside is the specific antineoplastic vitamin does not follow. However, examine the brilliant laboratory studies of Dr. Dean Burk of the Department of Cytochemistry of the National Cancer Institute in Washington. I believe that in light of the experimental evidence that he has produced, you might agree that vitamin B-17 (nitriloside) is indeed the antineoplastic vitamin and is certainly worth more investigation.

http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/vitamin-b-17-laetrile.htm

Welcome to Worldwithoutcancer.org.uk

According Cancer Society, this year 550,000 Americans will die from cancer. One out of every three will develop cancer in their lifetime. That is eighty-eight million people in the United States alone.

What you are about to read does not carry the approval of organised medicine. The Food and Drug Administration, the American Cancer Society, and the American Medical Association have labelled it "fraud" and "quackery". In fact, the FDA and other agencies of government have used every means at their disposal to prevent this story from being told. They have arrested citizens for holding public meetings to tell others of their convictions on this subject. They have confiscated films and books. They even have prosecuted doctors who apply these theories in the effort to save the lives of their own patients.

The purpose of this web-site is to show that this great human tragedy can be stopped now entirely on the basis of existing scientific knowledge.

The information you are about to read marshals the evidence that cancer is a nutritional-deficiency disease, like scurvy or pellagra. It is not caused by a bacterium, virus or mysterious toxin, but by the absence of a substance that modern man +

has removed from his diet. That substance is Vitamin B-17, also known as Amygdalin or Laetrile. If that analysis is correct, then the treatment and prevention of cancer can be made simple. All that needs to be done is to restore that easily obtained and inexpensive food factor to our daily meals. An increasing number of doctors all over the world are now are testing and proving 9in their own clinics that the vitamin concept of cancer is true.

As you shall see in the pages that follow, there is a great deal of evidence supporting the nutritional-deficiency concept of cancer -- more than enough to convince most people that the thesis is proven. This concept is not approved by orthodox medicine. Yet the evidence is clear that here, at last, is the final answer to the cancer riddle.

Source is here: http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/

I wish a happy healthy life for everyone!!

conk
14th January 2011, 21:29
I'm old enough to remember the clinical trials of a drug named laetrile. The drug name may have been spelled differently. They claimed that the drug did not work. So say it worked so well they had to back track and spread misinformation about it. Others say the synthetic version of B-17 did not work. Anyway, the truth is still the truth and B-17 does seem to have tremendous value, yes. It's found easily in flax seed, sometimes called linseed. Farmers heal their animals using linseed oil.

Dr. Johanna Budwig CURES cancer (she may have passed) using flaxseed oil and cottage cheese. The cheese contains a sulphuric protein that acts synergistically with the B-17 in the flax oil. BAM, cancer cured. She has taken deathbed cancer patients that could no longer eat and healed them with flax/chees enemas!

Great post. Thanks.

witchy1
14th January 2011, 22:15
Thanks Jcushen, I too remember when this first became our knowledge. My mum brought up heaps (she later passed on with pancreatic cancer) before she got sick.

What we didnt know then, and have only recently found out is that following ww2 (I am assuming when this was first discovered), tptw irratiated all apricot tree seeds so that the active chemical was rendered inactive. So people were obtaining the kernals without the knowledge that it was useless. This maybe why they claimed it didnt work - it actually didnt.
To get the right kernals, you have to get them from really old trees.
No - I dont have the link sorry. I read this some months ago

happyexpat
18th January 2011, 22:23
I used B-17 / Laetrile successfully in 2007, and have had no cancer or malignant cells ever since. I only took the minimum amount (can't remember 50mg or 100mg?) and I took it for over two years.
My sister-in-law had malignant cells in a pap last year, and I located some for her... Three months later on her re-test it came back clean.
Knowing what I know now, I would say it helps you get more alkaline, since cancer can only grow in an acidic environment.
There are lots of ways to do this, not just B-17. Although, I would say it's very handy to have around.

jcushen
20th January 2011, 10:55
KistheMum, that is great! I am so pleased for, and its evidence that this kind of stuff can work. I hope you and your sister-in-law are doing well, and that you be healthy for the rest of your lives.

Love and light!

John Parslow
20th January 2011, 18:29
Hello all

For anyone wishing to purchase vitamin B-17 Laetrile in the UK, I just took delivery of 500g of Apricot Kernels from:

http://www.buywholefoodsonline.co.uk/

Best regards to all. JP :cool:

Connecting with Sauce
21st January 2011, 15:07
Every apple I eat, I make sure I eat all the pips (B17)... like wise with most fruit which has edible pips. Apricot kernals are highest natural form :)

9eagle9
21st January 2011, 16:16
One interesting bit that keeps popping up in the naturopathic, alternative doctoring spheres is that its becoming a bit more apparent that people suffering from lung cancer many times don't have cancer at all. How are common people to know? We are taught to defer to the authorities on the subject and I'm not sure there are any authorities out there in the mainstream anymore. Just practitioners that are following the modules provided by big pharma. And one wonders how many other people are being chemo'd for cancers that aren't cancers.

Which brings to mind the rumors that B-17 isn't effective for cancer. Perhaps it wasn't cancer that was being treated with it.

conk
21st January 2011, 18:55
One interesting bit that keeps popping up in the naturopathic, alternative doctoring spheres is that its becoming a bit more apparent that people suffering from lung cancer many times don't have cancer at all. How are common people to know? We are taught to defer to the authorities on the subject and I'm not sure there are any authorities out there in the mainstream anymore. Just practitioners that are following the modules provided by big pharma. And one wonders how many other people are being chemo'd for cancers that aren't cancers.

Which brings to mind the rumors that B-17 isn't effective for cancer. Perhaps it wasn't cancer that was being treated with it.

There is no disease. There is only dis-ease in the body. Doctors ask questions, go to a table and find your symptoms, then diagnose your ailment. It's not exacting by any means. What they've then done is to embed a program into your subconscious mind. This program is what becomes your disease. Don't submit to the brainwashing! The body will heal itself of any dis-ease with the proper nutrients, clean water, pH balancing, and emotional trauma cleansing. Stress causes 90% of all dis-ease, so mitating it is the most important preventive and remedy. Emotions and stress are the culprits. Allopathic science is WAY off base.

9eagle9
21st January 2011, 19:52
There is no disease. There is only dis-ease in the body. Doctors ask questions, go to a table and find your symptoms, then diagnose your ailment. It's not exacting by any means. What they've then done is to embed a program into your subconscious mind. This program is what becomes your disease. Don't submit to the brainwashing! The body will heal itself of any dis-ease with the proper nutrients, clean water, pH balancing, and emotional trauma cleansing. Stress causes 90% of all dis-ease, so mitating it is the most important preventive and remedy. Emotions and stress are the culprits. Allopathic science is WAY off base.

That supports my notion that if you never go to a doctor you never get sick. Or terminally ill anyway.

778 neighbour of some guy
8th September 2012, 19:20
Compilation of G E Griffin about cancer treatment using B17.

lASAVQjQEgQ

hXEA2dbdno0

baX8KDTvFt8

d0PkVTYKNos

ctd-QF982mA

Fredenit
9th September 2012, 11:08
665 Plumber of the beast,

Thanks for such brilliant info, I will be taking all the info and putting it to work, also will be spreading it within my local community.

9th September 2012, 13:17
665 Plumber of the beast,

Thanks for such brilliant info, I will be taking all the info and putting it to work, also will be spreading it within my local community.

You are welcome and spreading it is what it is for.

Regards

Ed

18148 18149

18150 18151

Just made these images so you have an idea what they look like in their natural state or gound up, i use my coffee grinder for this.

When ground up you can put them in a salad, smoothie or just plain water, it tastes great and smells great, just dont overdo it, whats in the grinder is about the amount per day, split this amount in three throughout the day and drink lots of water.

conk
10th September 2012, 16:45
This may be addressed in the videos, which I can't access. Remember the Laetrile studies way back, many years ago? The stopped the research and testing because IT ACTUALLY WORKED! Of course they said it did not. They likely knew people would make the connection between their drug and B17. Why chose the expensive, dangerous petro-chemical when you can go directly to the safe source found in nature? Oh yeah, no money to be made for Big Pharma vampires.

Hey plumber, what's the unusual looking Heineken bottle?

10th September 2012, 21:31
Hey plumber, what's the unusual looking Heineken bottle?

4 liter keg with a tap on it ( on sale because we got killed in soccerchampionship, teehee), i am painting my crib and i like a beer with that, other side of the kitchen counter has my painttools etc on it, hence the keg in frame.

Simonm
11th September 2012, 09:54
I have been telling people about B17 for years now and it's potency against Cancers. Both of my sisters beat breast cancer, one had a mastectomy, with the use of B17. They continued with traditional treatments as well. Not only did they beat it, they recovered far quicker between bouts of chemo faster than the others in the groups attending the treatments, much to the amazement of the doctors.

I always pass the details of this site - http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/index.html to anyone suffering cancers.

Arrowwind
11th September 2012, 12:29
I just threw out a few pounds of apricot seeds cause I couldnt crack them open. a regular nut cracker couldnt do it.
any ideas.

conk
11th September 2012, 15:32
I just threw out a few pounds of apricot seeds cause I couldnt crack them open. a regular nut cracker couldnt do it.
any ideas. How about an old dish towel and a hammer? Cover the seeds with the towel and whack the hell out of them! Are they dry enough?

Arrowwind
11th September 2012, 17:27
hmm maybe not dry enough. will try again next year

11th September 2012, 22:53
any ideas.

Buy pre cracked kernels ( cheap as dirt ) and toss them into a coffee grinder, see post three of this thread, i made before and after pictures of the proces.

Maybe that helps a bit ?

Regards

Ed

Arrowwind
12th September 2012, 01:21
any ideas.

Buy pre cracked kernels ( cheap as dirt ) and toss them into a coffee grinder, see post three of this thread, i made before and after pictures of the proces.

Maybe that helps a bit ?

Regards

Ed

Actually, you can't buy apricot nuts in the USA, right? I haven't seen them around in years.

conk
12th September 2012, 16:14
Actually, you can't buy apricot nuts in the USA, right? I haven't seen them around in years.
[/QUOTE]

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519k9PAevuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg Amazon.com

Bubu
15th February 2019, 17:19
found this article on nexus,
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_cancertreatment.htm

I'm curious if anyone tried this.

"Interestingly, Dr Dean Burk, the former head of the Cytochemistry Department of the National Cancer Institute and one of the co-founders of this famous American medical institution, had personally worked on vitamin B17.

"He described this substance in very different terms:"

“When we add laetrile to a cancer culture under the microscope,” said Dr Burk, “providing the enzyme glucosidase also is present, we can see the cancer cells dying off like flies.” 20

(Glucosidase is the enzyme heavily present in cancerous cells, which triggers the unique cancer-destroying mechanism found in vitamin B17. An excellent clinical analysis of this mechanism is found in B17 Metabolic Therapy – In the Prevention and Control of Cancer, a concise history of the research into this vitamin, including many clinical assessments.21)"

Daughter of Time
15th February 2019, 17:47
B17 or laetrile has been used as a cancer cure for decades.

I knew someone, decades ago, whose sister in law had cancer and her naturopath dispensed laetrile to her, together with massive infusions of vitamin C and other antioxidants like garlic plus some I don't remember, and 6 months later her tumors had disappeared.

TrumanCash
15th February 2019, 18:01
Jason Vale had a most unpleasant experience helping cancer patients with apricot seeds, laetrile/amygdalin. Here is an excerpt from a health freedom website:

"....the FDA came in and seized apricot seeds and computers and brought Jason to criminal court for promoting this natural answer to cancer. In the summer of 2002 Jason's family had to put liens on their properties to pay the $840,000 bail that was placed on him pending his trial. On July 14, 2003, in the Federal Eastern District of New York courtroom of Judge John Gleeson, Jason lost his Constitutional Rights to be able to continue to tell his story of how he defeated one of the world's most deadliest opponents -- cancer."

"Jason Vale was sentenced in March 2004 and served a five-year sentence for the crime of helping people return to health with natural foods."

Here is an article on the FDA's fraudulent attack on laetrile from apricot pits and how the FDA's fraud was exposed in court: https://www.healthfreedom.info/Cancer%20Food%20Herbs.htm

Tam
15th February 2019, 18:32
Yup. Anyone that comes close to finding a cure (or finds one) gets the boot.

It's just not profitable to cure people naturally.

The sad part is a lot of people support it; in their eyes, natural cures don't work, and people that promote them are selling snake oil to the desperate and dying.

If only they realized it's the other way around regarding chemo and radiation "therapy".