PDA

View Full Version : Currently available holographic devices available to all

Intranuclear
12th April 2019, 18:37
If one was unaware that someone was using a simple device, one could easily be fooled. The video shows off what you can easily purchase or even build on your own. ikuSPBZjkhw

Of course this is just what is easily available and not the really big bucks (only available to you-know-who) stuff or the really top secret stuff.
Throw in a little microwave mental projectors and you can easily achieve a religious experience that any would be god wants.

I can't imagine going to sleep and waking up only 100 years from now into a society where people have such devices implanted in their "bodies" which I imagine themselves to have been genetically re-engineered.

Didgevillage
15th April 2019, 03:26
Wasn't the miracle at Fatima, Portugal, over a century ago a holographic application, whoever the culprit may have been?
I heard the US used the holographic technology in Iraq during the invasion by projecting the image or voice of Allah to convince the Iraqis to surrender. It was a dumb thought, though, because any Muslim knows Allah has no image.

Intranuclear
15th April 2019, 04:52
Wasn't the miracle at Fatima, Portugal, over a century ago a holographic application, whoever the culprit may have been?
I heard the US used the holographic technology in Iraq during the invasion by projecting the image or voice of Allah to convince the Iraqis to surrender. It was a dumb thought, though, because any Muslim knows Allah has no image.

Well, not sure if holograms were used, but there is a lot of talk that beamed microwaves were used to activate the "RELIGION" center of the brain.

This Pentagon briefing video illustrates other methods being considered, such as viruses:
PENTAGON BRIEFING ON REMOVING THE GOD GENE - FUNVAX
spw5nmUrpWA

Intranuclear
15th April 2019, 05:10
In the book MAPPING THE MIND by Rita Carter, the author says (page 13) --- Stimulating parts of the temporal lobes can produce feelings of spiritual transcendence

Of course, simply dismissing spirituality as a trick of the mind would be stupid at best. More important questions are:
- Why do we have God genes?
- How did they get there?
- Are we the product of gene tampering?
- How can we prevent the weaponization of this information - if at all?
- How do we use this information for our own growth, without going off tangent?

Intranuclear
15th April 2019, 05:43
There is a program to use lasers to create balls of plasma which then can be hit by yet a secondary laser of a different frequency to simulate a talking voice:
https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/talking-balls-of-light-may-soon-be-appearing-over-battlefields/news-story/87c3e847bf025bd3797d98efee3a3ae8

The article has a video that demonstrates this in much technical detail:
0eJzcPz8ujo

Go to about 5:47 to see and hear the pseudo voice (kind of garbled), but it is work in development (presumably already field tested - total guess)

DaveToo
15th April 2019, 20:55
Watched that video at the top.
If this is the best they've got today you can rest assured no holograms were used on 9/11. :)

Didgevillage
15th April 2019, 21:10
John Lear said the planes people saw and heard on 911 were holograms, using advanced satellite technology.
(More than one satellite were used to project such an audio-visual image.)

Interesting that "911 witnesses" more often than not were those people who were watching TV all day.

I know someone who watched the buildings collapse, but he didn't see any plane actually hitting the building(s).
In fact, nobody saw the actual scene where a plane hit the building, either North or South Tower.

Never mind the fake video they hastily fabricated on the same day.
It was the voice of this guy which screamed "The plane hit the building!"

DaveToo
15th April 2019, 21:31
I have more than enough solid physical evidence proving planes hit WTC1 and WTC2.
Shanksville and the Pentagon, that's another story.

DaveToo
15th April 2019, 21:35
I know someone who watched the buildings collapse, but he didn't see any plane actually hitting the building(s).

Wow just because someone DIDN'T see a plane hit the buildings means that no plane hit the buildings! :)
There are billions of people in the world who DIDN'T see a plane hit the buildings.

In fact, nobody saw the actual scene where a plane hit the building, either North or South Tower.

There are hundreds of first hand witnesses who saw planes hit both towers, mostly the South Tower.

Didgevillage
15th April 2019, 21:53
There are hundreds of first hand witnesses who saw planes hit both towers, mostly the South Tower.

Either they were smoking something funny or they were watching TV where they saw the planes or images thereof.

Intranuclear
15th April 2019, 22:56
The thing with technology is that it always gets better unless we revert to stone age. So if something is not available now, it is just a matter of time.
I think it is important to stay abreast of technological innovations and be observant of science fiction because after all, that is where people's imaginations are fired and thoughts then become action.
Technology allows us to add new senses with which to continue the exploration of our consciousness.
But trusting technology blindly is identical to trusting your eyes, and it should be obvious that there are too many ways to fool one's eyes. Magicians do it all the time. They are aware of people's limitations of perception and take advantage of it.

Things are going to get very frightening, interesting, incredible and everything else.
Is going back the answer?
Stopping altogether to take a breath?
I'm certain that going back is most certainly NOT the answer as the growing population will make that impossible.

Is there room on earth for all beliefs? Can everyone really get along?
History tells us that it is impossible. Some beliefs clash.
Is conflict inevitable?
Again, history confirms that.
So are we prisoners of history?

Escape or isolation is a temporary solution as eventually both sides meet again. This includes escaping to other dimensions as evidenced by anecdotal stories of aliens from other dimensions complaining about our usage of nuclear bomb tests.

According to Dr. David Jacobs, the "upgrading" of humans is meant to curb our destructive and individualistic tendencies. Seems like some "aliens" have chosen that solution.

I think I just depressed myself.
Hopefully someone can offer a better alternative that works for all, aliens and non-terrestrial residents included.

Valerie Villars
15th April 2019, 23:01
I know there is room somewhere for all beliefs. I'm not, at this point convinced it is Planet Earth. I wish how much I could express I wish it were so; that it could be this planet.

Things don't look very well right now but perhaps it is darkest before the dawn. Chin up.