PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Celine
7th January 2011, 10:27
All these threads...all these questions.

How could Bill (or charles..) possibly answer them all..

Perhaps we could have a committee of sorts, that goes thru ALL posted questions... gathers them..and then we "vote/discuss" which top 20 questions to present to Bill 9or charles) , as a group?

A statement written up about our collective point of view , followed by the most pertinent questions, presented in an organized manner..might get more response?

just my thoughts, at 5am , on the way tpo buy the flowers..

Bill Ryan
7th January 2011, 11:04
-------

Thanks, Celine, as always - I'm writing a long commentary and clarification piece that will definitely be published later today.

I've not been able to single out every one of the questions: but I have a pretty good idea what they are, and what are the issues (large and small) that good folk are struggling with.

After publication of that, I'm thinking of closing the two giant discussion threads - and starting a new one which people can respond to once they read the new article. I think that is the best way to go.

bluestflame
7th January 2011, 11:06
maybe if we could ask people to post any new questions on that link in a particular colour might make it easier to pick them out

just offering as a suggestion

Wood
7th January 2011, 14:55
maybe if we could ask people to post any new questions on that link in a particular colour might make it easier to pick them out

just offering as a suggestion

I think this is a good idea. Now that fire is not that hot and that we may have a better idea of what are the issues, we can all think about questions, and just questions without personal comments, and post these in a new thread in case Bill is interested.

Celine
7th January 2011, 15:20
-------

Thanks, Celine, as always - I'm writing a long commentary and clarification piece that will definitely be published later today.

I've not been able to single out every one of the questions: but I have a pretty good idea what they are, and what are the issues (large and small) that good folk are struggling with.

After publication of that, I'm thinking of closing the two giant discussion threads - and starting a new one which people can respond to once they read the new article. I think that is the best way to go.

Thank you Bill. I do believe that closing the major threads will help in assessing the information.

DawgBone
7th January 2011, 15:46
I think a list is a really good idea.

But I would like to make a slightly different presentation ...

Is there a way that we, as a group, could shoot them the moon????