PDA

View Full Version : Its all about control!

chelmostef
7th January 2011, 11:32
Syncronicity is a funny thing.

I was wrighting a post and found it hard to get point point across in a nice way.

It was easier to write in a nasty way.

I have found this true in life also. Somtimes its easier to be nasty uncaring/dissmisive.

Now for me this is how it links to Charles and the 33 to us.

It all about control, its far easier to control people/humans by nefarious means.

It can be a lot harder to get people to do what you want by being nice. That is a fact I think.

This is how the world is run right now.

Now we are at a point in our evolution were we can go the easy way or the harder way and this requires a lot more effort by every one and this is our chance to change how we do things on planet earth. Lets go the harder way and make a better more diverse world.
One where we dont need to be ruled by a iron rod.
Lets change this paradigm into one where we all pull together as one in harmany as loving brothers and sisters. Lets go the hard way.

Bill Ryan
7th January 2011, 12:31
-----------

THANK YOU for this extraordinarily wise, honest, and incisive comment.

Caren
7th January 2011, 13:24
Hi there chelmostef,
I couldn't agree more, count me in!

13th Warrior
7th January 2011, 13:32
Yes, there are many ways of managing.

The one that requires the least wisdom but the most hands on continuous energy is the fear method.

Aurelius
7th January 2011, 15:48
i have nothing useful to say

Zook
7th January 2011, 16:55
Good Morning Good Chelmostef!

Syncronicity is a funny thing.
I was wrighting a post and found it hard to get point point across in a nice way.
It was easier to write in a nasty way.
I have found this true in life also. Somtimes its easier to be nasty uncaring/dissmisive.

Ironic. I had to step back after reading this post; recalibrate myself with coffee and a small piece of fruitcake that would've turned green by September (I'm sure) had I not discovered it hiding in the recesses of one of the fridge's many containing baskets.

Wise words, you write.

Alas, now caffeined and calibrated, I have to say, of course in a nice way ... that wise words are often spoken in foolish contexts. Bear this in mind as we proceed below (and I hope you don't take offense because I never went to medical school and don't have the surgical skills to manouevre through the fine tissue of well-intended discourse without leaving some scars).

Now for me this is how it links to Charles and the 33 to us.

It all about control, its far easier to control people/humans by nefarious means.

It can be a lot harder to get people to do what you want by being nice. That is a fact I think.

This is how the world is run right now.

Yes. Agree wholeheartedly to this point. It is harder to create than to destroy ... a universal principle if ever was one. The world observes this principle at all levels, in all laterals of life, in all means and manners. With respect to Charles and the 33, this speaks to methodology.

Now we are at a point in our evolution were we can go the easy way or the harder way and this requires a lot more effort by every one and this is our chance to change how we do things on planet earth. Lets go the harder way and make a better more diverse world. One where we dont need to be ruled by a iron rod. Lets change paradigm into one where we all pull together as one in harmany as loving brothers and sisters. Lets go the hard way.

But herein lies the logical disconnect, IMHO. You are speaking to the equivalence of purpose. You are understanding things as a common purpose shared by Charles and the 33 and the rest of humanity. If that is, indeed, the case, then yours is a brilliant suggestion and I'll be your strongest supporter!

Alas, the evidence is stacked high - from the bottom step in the stairdrop to Hell to the top stair in the stairlift to Heaven - that there is no common purpose here. There, in fact, is one controlling purpose, which seeks neither just means nor just ends ... and an opposite resisting purpose that seeks just means and a just ends. The fence-sitters who have allowed themselves to think there can be a just ends through unjust means ... are merely living in fear, IMHO. Worse, they are enabling the controlling purpose as it seeks to destroy the resisiting purpose. In one isomorphism, this battle is the battle between evil and good. In another, between maximizing materialism for the few and maximizing spirituality for the many (in the third density). In yet another, between the efficient robotic meme and the inefficient human meme. Etc. There are many more isomorphisms, to be sure.

To wit, wise words find meaning in narrative; in gestalt. We have no choice but to navigate with hardship ... and precisely because the narrative supplies this hardship in bushels, on big wheels and barges. To be soft in this existing narrative of duelling purposes, then, is to be a plum on a tree in October, e.g. ripe for the picking. Humble opinions where needed.

:smow::typing:

ps: I hope no injury has been caused by my silver hammer going knock knock. If I'd only been trained with surgical skills ... *sigh*

Arrowwind
7th January 2011, 18:20
When my kids were little I delt out a lot of control when I beleived their actions would endanger them.

There was a lot of control regarding not going in the street and about lying.... they were not permitted to get away from it and rewarded for their honesty... never punished for telling the hard or difficult story that might "get them in trouble" ... then education followed.

Now I have kids who never lie to me (sometimes to my dismay - like do I really need to hear this?)

and kids who don't get hit by cars and I think who really learned some risk analysis in the bigger picture.

As a race perhaps we need to take back some control... from elements like the 33

Would you prefrer for them to continue controlling this world or would you prefer a humanity with a heart and mind geared to
spiritual evolution for all living beings to have control?

We have to stop being willing to be their slaves... we have to stop serving them in the military, black box operations, CIA.
We have to stop accepting their money. We have to extend to each other to help each other not to serve them.

Wesly
7th January 2011, 18:45
To ZooKumar, you write like a poet with the knowledge of the four winds.........that kicks ass!!!!!!

No matter who is in control we will never be told truth, but what is important is that they think they
have control, not because of the control it self but because they are being watched, and for them
time is almost up. But one thing I do agree with, is not to tell the people the real truth, because it
would be to much. The ETs have the last say.

Arrowwind
7th January 2011, 18:50
Don't tell people the real truth?
How can you say that?
We will never escape our dilema without truth.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Evertime a lie is told and is accepted as truth that persons ablility to perceive truth is diminished

Arrowwind
7th January 2011, 19:10
And I would not acquiese my control of myself, my family and the plant to aliens either.

Wesly
7th January 2011, 20:57
I was sitting here trying to respond to your commit, and my teacher made It go away, so I will try again.
an accended master on the other side of life does not give you the permission to speak your mind, and
will not allow you to say something that is made up. I can not say who is here but they have shown them
selves to you already. Check the crop circles for their introduction.

Arrowwind
7th January 2011, 21:05
I was sitting here trying to respond to your commit, and my teacher made It go away, so I will try again.
an accended master on the other side of life does not give you the permission to speak your mind, and
will not allow you to say something that is made up. I can not say who is here but they have shown them
selves to you already. Check the crop circles for their introduction.

An ascended master from the other side?

Not permitted to speak one's mind?

Wesly
8th January 2011, 01:36
Ya sounds weird but very true. Knowing some one is with you at all times is cool but hes there to educate and protect
What I had said before I pushed the wrong button was to soon for such information. When some one says the things like I do
its easy to think its another crack pot, but the two military people next door are there to monitor every thing I do. Because
of the accened mastor and his teachings. Ya Ya just another nut. well time will tell all.

fifi
8th January 2011, 02:42
But one thing I do agree with, is not to tell the people the real truth, because it
would be to much. The ETs have the last say.

I think we (in this forum) and people all over the world CAN handle the truth. It's the lies and cover-ups that cause the mess we're in today. Please share with us any truth you know from your ascended masters. We always welcome the TRUTH.

chelmostef
10th January 2011, 10:51
Thanks Arrow wind :)

We have to remove ourselves from the game as best we can by which I mean by boycotting and setting a standard. Complete removal from the game for me is impossible.

I also think we should model ourselves on how we expect others to be, any other way is pointless.

The 33 are missing a trick I think as I believe there are greater things at work.

How long can the ping pong ball be held under water!
Their hands are getting smaller and smaller and we the ping pong are growing every day, its only a matter of time.

Zookumer! Thankyou for my operation. I've always wondered what I looked like on the inside.

And this was kinda my line of thinking-

"It is harder to create than to destroy ... a universal principle if ever was one. The world observes this principle at all levels, in all laterals of life, in all means and manners. With respect to Charles and the 33, this speaks to methodology."

Lets go the hard way.