PDA

View Full Version : Revolution coming to the UK

Alloya
7th January 2011, 13:14
It looks like we are heading for some serious unrest in the Uk , is this a good thing, part of me thinks yes we need to make a stand , but will it just give the uk government the excuse they are looking for to ban protesting or worse ?

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/158916.html

What are your thoughts on this guys ?

Alloya :-)

Zook
7th January 2011, 13:45
Good Morning, Good Alloya!

It looks like we are heading for some serious unrest in the Uk , is this a good thing, part of me thinks yes we need to make a stand , but will it just give the uk government the excuse they are looking for to ban protesting or worse ?
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/158916.html

What are your thoughts on this guys ?
Alloya :-)

IMHO, it's a poker game ... and the Mastards are playing the bluff hand and will do so until they have things in place to proceed with mass human culling (using HAARP, food access, water access, etc.). If we continue to sit at the poker table and toss our energies into the ante pot without calling their bluff, they will win. Simple as that. I think the time had long arrived for the calling of the bluff, e.g. to avoid the culling stuff. Question begs ... are ye of the going gets tough, get going tough or the mellow yellow cornpuff buff?

Kudos for the seriously unrested in UK. Their survival instincts are intact and finally coming to the fore. It warms the cockels of me chambered heart to know there are still many in this third density that are willing to fight for their birthright and not march like zombies through the demoleculizing door. And that should be a warning to the Mastards that their only hope of survival is to find contrition ... and fast. I don't say this lightly or to amuse ... I state it as a matter of mathematics, both numeric and geometric (e.g. the characteristics of the pyramid).

:smow::typing:

ps: Be contrite and discover the depth of forgiveness in the human condition. Remain as you are ... and you'll find that your time in this density is just as finite as anyone else's that breathe and boast. Again, the mathematics will have their order first before any man-made order.

Seikou-Kishi
7th January 2011, 14:04
Firstly, Zookumar, congratulations on such a telling neologism as 'mastards'. I salute you.

I wonder though if these Mastards aren't 'recoverable'; they seem to feel the need to justify the mass culling, which suggests to me at least some sort of conscience that needs to be mollified.

In any case, the unrest will only serve to tighten the noose; when 'students' attacked the car of the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall (which, incidentally, was a ceremonial car and not a security car, and was on a route it shouldn't have taken... strikes me as intentional) it was played up as being a security issue and 'people' were clamouring out for greater security (control), though frankly I heard no such clamouring, we are merely to take the word of the news presenters.

That is, of course, until people realise that the power lies with them. In a more abstract sense, we are the 'co-creators' of our reality, a sort of 'ontological democracy' whereby the people cannot be subsumed by the twisted machinations of a minority of corrupt and morally stunted creatures, and in a more solid sense government is a contract between the governors and the governed; the governed retain the power and delegate it only by consent; when the governors become undesirable, the consent should be withdrawn, but...

All experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

Teakai
7th January 2011, 23:28
I wonder though if these Mastards aren't 'recoverable'; they seem to feel the need to justify the mass culling, which suggests to me at least some sort of conscience that needs to be mollified.

Not at all - they just want us to be ammenable to it. Appease the cows - some will even agree with the rightness of it.
The human race is a bit of a mess after all.
That it was by deliberate manufacture is beside the point.

SteveX
9th January 2011, 13:10
For all those that were swayed by tabloid press that caused this so called coalition....you got what you deserved. Lib- dem are as pleased as a dog with two tails to finally be in power. They are too scared to rock the conservative boat that they are sailing in.

This will not be a winter of our discontent. What you have to remember is the banks have the majority of the population in their pocket... dumbed down in the debt the banks so freely dispersed. While we struggle with over inflated house prices / mortgages, car, white goods and card loans we won't give a monkeys ***k about the next door neighbour, while we still have our jobs. The tabloid press will paint a dark picture of those fighting for their jobs and livelihood, which in turn will ease our collective guilt about our fellow man.

It's not space men behind this trap its NEOCONS. Prediction...if the coalition lasts. Inflation to hit 9% and blamed on the dissenters. This is so the rich get richer from the interest payments on their savings. House prices to fall by 10% just to keep you aware of the debt your in.

KosmicKat
9th January 2011, 13:34
Not at all - they just want us to be ammenable to it.

This is where it is vital to understand that the law of free will still governs all in this universe. They can do it but only if we consent to it. Which is why they present unpalatable ideas as fiction, John Doe blows it off as "just fiction, no big deal" and it is enacted into law.

HURRITT ENYETO
9th January 2011, 15:15
For all those that were swayed by tabloid press that caused this so called coalition....you got what you deserved. Lib- dem are as pleased as a dog with two tails to finally be in power.

Well i hope they make the most of it because the Liberal Democrats are finished. Never again will enough people vote Liberal to get them back in power. They have shown their true colours.

OP Alloya said if people protest maybe this will give them the chance they need to ban protesting.
Dont worry, they couldn't ban protesting if they tried (sure they could legislate against it) but so what, you can never stop people protesting. In fact it would probably do the cause good, maybe people would start to realise Democracy is a joke! Look at Tienanmen Square, Do you think those people listened to protest bans.

Hurritt

Seikou-Kishi
9th January 2011, 15:18
Oh I'm sorry? Are people on this forum still labouring under the delusion that there's any difference between the political parties? They all suckle at the same corrupted nipple

vericocha
9th January 2011, 15:36
Hi Alloya, the conditioning has gone on so long, I see no revolutionary fire in the masses bellies. The best example was 10 years ago when there were demonstrations against Petrol prices at 90p per litre. Now it's 130p and where are the blockades? What the few on here believe it will take major events to open the dumbed closed minds. Go out and see how many are away of any of this stuff. It will take cataclysmic events or thermonuclear war to rouse the Sheep from their Pens. Roll on that poleshift.

HURRITT ENYETO
9th January 2011, 16:57
Oh I'm sorry? Are people on this forum still labouring under the delusion that there's any difference between the political parties? They all suckle at the same corrupted nipple
End quote

I wasn't aware anybody said otherwise?
Just because somebody comments on a political party doesn't mean they don't know the whole thing is a charade. Of course all the parties are owned by the same cretins. That's what i meant when i said Democracy is a joke :)

HURRITT ENYETO
9th January 2011, 17:06
Off topic.
Hi Vericocha.Tried to send you Private message but your message box is full.
Back on topic (sorry Alloya) :)

Alloya
9th January 2011, 17:09

my thoughts exactly...

vericocha
9th January 2011, 18:58
End quote

I wasn't aware anybody said otherwise?
Just because somebody comments on a political party doesn't mean they don't know the whole thing is a charade. Of course all the parties are owned by the same cretins. That's what i meant when i said Democracy is a joke :)

If we are having to explain to individuals that there is no difference between the parasites that officially rule us then we are wasting our time. I would have thought anyone coming as far as this forum would have long ago awakened to the reality of the Elite and the pawns aka Cameron Obama. God helps us if they don't. It's hard enough working on the latest info like 'Charles'!

=[Post Update]=

Hi Hurritt yes my box is full. Deleted them now but I've sent you my personal as a back up! Best wishes Rob

ISC
9th January 2011, 19:16
Revolution? In the UK? Not now Dancing on Ice is back!

Seikou-Kishi
9th January 2011, 19:24
Yes, Dancing on Ice is back, we'll have a hard time luring people away from the lanky wraith and trunk-ankled wonders that are Torville and Dean