PDA

View Full Version : A Thought Crossed my Mind About 5G and Divine Intelligence

Bassplayer1
10th June 2019, 00:06
Hello everyone,
5G may well be designed to have an impact on us, but could it be capable of damaging the wonderful, Divine geometric blueprint? Or could there be an aspect of Divine Intelligence that can heal and repair itself despite these times of advanced and weird adversity? This may sound silly, but could something like the contemplation of geometric patterns align us back into balance against all of this?
Take care,
Liza xxx

Craig
10th June 2019, 02:00
Interesting thought indeed Liza, but if for example we are all living in a holographic universe then it may only be harmful at this level, or also it may only be harmful in a 3D environment and not reach into the higher dimensions?

Apulu
10th June 2019, 06:45
I can't help thinking that whatever happens here, and indeed whatever happens anywhere in creation, is somehow allowed, and is part of the natural order of things, no matter how terrible or barbaric or unnatural events seem to us. If there were a chance creation itself could be damaged by a technology created by, ehm, creation itself, (I'm speculating of course, but..) my strong feeling is it just wouldn't happen.

I reason that if we are anything, we are nothing but creation itself, which, to my mind, is infinite intelligence itself, operating as infinite intelligence does, which is to say it already knows what happens. Time is a construct we (and perhaps nature?) use, in this 3D plane, to make sense of things, for obvious reasons. In infinite time, however, there is no before or after or beginning or end, and infinite intelligence would be aware of all things, at all times, which would include everything that is possible to occur.

So if that's true, (and I believe it is... how could it be otherwise!?), why would infinite intelligence allow itself to be irreparably damaged during this game of creation that it created?

Could contemplation of geometric patterns... hmm interesting question. Why not? I would say, if it feels authentically good and you are drawn to do it, you gotta do it!