PDA

View Full Version : H1n1 : 2011

Wood
8th January 2011, 20:12
It seems there is a new campaign in the media to get the shot. Meanwhile we are busy with Charles.

These are a few random news:

Go ahead, get the flu shot (http://www.torontosun.com/comment/editorial/2011/01/07/16803146.html)

If you haven't got your flu shot by now, you're an idiot.

43 people hospitalized for A/H1N1 flu in Netherlands (http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/health/2011-01/08/c_13681207.htm)

Guernsey flu vaccine stock 'virtually ran out' (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-12140223)

The island has also got 6,300 doses of an alternative vaccine, called Pandemrix, that only protects against swine flu, but unlike the triple vaccine can be used by people aged under 60.

The department said the general public would only be offered the vaccines once it was satisfied all "at risk" people had been covered.

Flu set to sweep nation (http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2011/01/02/flu-set-to-sweep-nation-91466-27918694/)

HUNDREDS of thousands of people in Wales face being struck down by deadly swine flu in the next few weeks.

Killer H1N1 – billed as “the new seasonal flu” by health chiefs and responsible for last winter’s pandemic – is expected to sweep the country until at least the end of January.

There are many others, it is all over the news. I am wondering, is the H1N1 virus and the vaccine a program to get rid of the dumb masses? Is it a way to kill the 'mavericks' that would reject the shot? Maybe the virus is designed for the mavericks and the shot for the dumb?

What I see clearly is that the H1N1 agenda is still ongoing. I've read early reports last year that the virus came from a lab, but that disappeared soon from the media. Then we have the mysterious plane crash that killed polish elite, when Poland was the only country of any importance to completely reject the vaccines. I remember reading a report commenting that the first virus was not very harmful but that it had a high transmission ratio and a high mutation ration (this actually made it less harmful). However, it was feared that in following years, it could mutate to a much more deadly form. It was argued that the deadly mutation was going to happen sooner or later given the high mutation ratio of the original virus.

We 'know' from Charles that the controllers have a crush for DNA manipulation. This strongly suggests to me that they are behind this virus, and that there is much more to it than a simple flu.

Tea
8th January 2011, 21:08
Wow, that Toronto Sun article was absurd! I don't think this is going to work though. Too many people have caught on.

Here is one person's comment on the Toronto Sun article (Found on the same webpage):

Wow! When I wrote in this morning to disagree with this article I expected by the time I got home from work the pile on of people mocking me would be well underway. What a pleasant surprise! I'm not the only one paying attention to the propaganda. It seems that the editorialist is the idiot here. Maybe whoever wrote this should go apply for a job at the Enquirer, this drivel is almost up to their level.

Here is another:

I had the H1N1 flu shot and because of that, I ended up sick at home, with an unbearable fatigue that lasted for a couple of days. Prior to this, I never had the flu shot and was fine with a couple of exceptions, but not as notable as this experience was.

I am glad to be an "idiot" and not have the shot. Someone should make some T-Shirts prounouncing membership in the idiot club just for this editorial. I'll take mine in XXL.

UKIPster
9th January 2011, 14:43
I only watched the first ten minutes of the charles thing as it rang loud as navel gazing in my recognition filters but this tiny thread has the kernel of the real cusp in whats happening at the moment.
Silently behind the scenes all of the chess pieces are being arranged and the media are playing a reletively low key game on this while the pandemic situation truly gets into second third and fourth gear
very soon now the population starved of vitamin d3 since sept and in the throes of one of the worst winters in living memory (Thanks BP/Halliburton/Obama) will realise that the real weapon flu is raging among them.

when that happens my guess is before March the real fascist machinery of the JCCI and gun to the head immunization tentage will be appearing right around the country

then the spread will be propaganda blamed on the un immunized.

It is a great shame that Jane Burgermeister has been so effectively silenced but if you take a good hard look around you will notice thats happened effectively all around the internet for about the last 6 months almost unrecognised and instead we are provided with a steady stream of astroturf heros to follow

Lets all make 2011 the year of discernment and recognition

Happy New Year

noprophet
9th January 2011, 14:48
Read the comments on the Toronto article. Waking up by the droves ;)

Wood
9th January 2011, 14:49
Read the comments on the Toronto article. Waking up by the droves ;)

To the vaccine but we have both the virus and the vaccine.