PDA

View Full Version : Congresswoman Shot

Tea
8th January 2011, 20:13
Heavy stuff.

Congresswoman Giffords from Arizona was shot in the head and at least six others are dead.

Live Updates:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/08/gabrielle-giffords-shot-c_n_806211.html

--------

Summary of posts/information on page 8 #73

xm15e2
8th January 2011, 20:24
Thanks for starting the thread!

Here Gifford demands that General David Petraeus explain why the military doesn't help save the planet by using hydropower in the Afghan deserts:

5ww0ojjhtGc&feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ww0ojjhtGc&feature=player_embedded

Wood
8th January 2011, 20:30
She is the only member of the U.S. Congress whose spouse, astronaut Mark E. Kelly, is an active duty member of the U.S. military.
From wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords)

Maybe this is related to disclosure? I mean, she might have been killed because she was about to disclose something related to ETs.

xm15e2
8th January 2011, 20:32
Watch the link i posted, she was obviously onto things...

Tea
8th January 2011, 20:37
Watch the link i posted, she was obviously onto things...

Can you please embed it and explain what it is a little? I can do it if you like.

***Please delete this post***

xm15e2
8th January 2011, 20:39
Please do so I am still new here and learning

witchy1
8th January 2011, 22:04
her husband is Mark Kelly a US astronaut http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/4523295/Congresswoman-shot-in-US-gun-drama Not sure if thats relevant????

Erin
8th January 2011, 22:59
From appearances it looks like the shooter was a deranged Tea Partier/person in general (people have discovered bizarre youtube videos on the guy's account - I don't have the link at the moment, but it's been spreading all over twitter). She was on Sarah Palin's "target list" of people who supported Obamacare or something, and so a lot of people are blaming her and the Tea Party for inciting violence. Of course there's still a lot to be learned. Obama sent the director of the FBI to Tuscon to head the investigation, and the shooter is in custody.

It's also worth noting that a District Judge was killed in the crossfire. Giffords was shot in the head (apparently the the bullet went through her brain), but she is somehow still alive and is expected to recover. Although at this point I dunno what "recover" means if you have a giant hole in your brain.

ETA: I'm not actively subscribing to this theory, because I don't have enough information at this time, but I think it's worth looking into if he was brainwashed to do this. On his MySpace, which has since been taken down, there were references to "government brainwashing."

AlkaMyst
9th January 2011, 00:23
This just happened today at 2pm AZ time, this was reported here. (http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/01/jared-lee-loughner-gabrielle-giffords)

http://mjcdn.motherjones.com/preset_16/jared-lee-loughner.jpg
—Jared Lee Loughner (pictured above in an undated MySpace photo) is the main suspect in the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and more than 20 others during a public event at a Safeway grocery store on Saturday.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) was shot in the head Saturday morning at a "Congress on Your Corner" event outside a supermarket in Tucson. After initial reports that Giffords had died, the hospital has confirmed she remains in critical condition though she is "expected to pull through," according to MSNBC. Six people were killed in the shooting—including federal judge Bill Roll, Giffords' district director, and a nine-year-old child—and at least 12 people were injured.

The alleged assailant has been identified as 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner, an Arizona resident described by one eyewitness as a white, clean-cut man who reportedly called out the names of some of his victims as he began shooting. (The Associated Press identified the suspect, who's now in police custody, as Jared Laughner, but the Arizona Daily Star, Politico, and other outlets have ID'd him as "Loughner.") The suspect appears to have posted YouTube videos under the handle "Classitup10" that rail against the government and talk of revolution and terrorism. The user, identified as "Jared Lee Loughner," says in a rage-filled, rambling, and incoherent post accompanying one video:

We need a drum roll for those front runners in the election; those illegal teachers, pigs, and politicians of yours are under illegal authority of their constitution. Those dirty pigs think they know the damn year. Thirdly, tell them mother ****ers to count from 0 to whenever they feel a threat to stop their count…Those illegal military personal are able to sign into a country that they can't find with an impossible date! How did you trust your child with them fraud teachers and front runners, listener? Did you now know that the teachers, pigs, and front runners are treasonous!

In another video, the same user accuses the government of imposing "mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar." Loughner continues: "You don't have to accept hte [SIC] federalist laws…A terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon. If you call me a terrorist then the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem."

Giffords, a moderate Democrat, had been threatened in the recent past. Shortly after the health care vote, Giffords' district office was vandalized, and extremists subsequently encouraged the public to throw bricks through the windows of lawmakers, as my colleague James Ridgeway has reported. (Other Democratic supporters were also subject to violent threats and attacks on their offices.) In the summer of 2009, Giffords' aides called the police after an attendee at a public event dropped a gun. The 40-year-old Arizona Democrat barely squeaked by her opponent in 2010, winning by less than one percentage point against the tea party-backed Jesse Kelly. The Tucson event was her first public appearance since her re-election.

Rep. Raul Grijalva, another Arizona Democrat, was also recently threatened with violence: in July, a bullet was fired through the window of his district office in Yuma, and an envelope with a toxic powder was sent to his Tucson office.

jackovesk
9th January 2011, 00:30
SarahPac Called for Ariz. Congresswoman to be 'Targeted'

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=331145226457&id=7aa9ad9c5ef525d7e4488ed2163078a3

SarahPac Called for Ariz. Congresswoman to be 'Targeted' By Lori Price, www.legitgov.org 08 Jan 2011 Sarah Palin's fundraising instrument, SarahPac, had posted an advertisement to target Democratic Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. The photo has since been removed from her website. However, CLG has obtained it and reposted it here.

http://www.legitgov.org/graphics/palin_targets_congresswoman.jpghttp://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/patttlin_thumb.jpg

http://www.legitgov.org/SarahPac-Called-Ariz-Congresswoman-be-Targeted

str8thinker
9th January 2011, 00:37
(Wood) Maybe this is related to disclosure? I mean, she might have been killed because she was about to disclose something related to ETs.

I can't find any evidence for this to date, and would strongly caution against introducing this possibility in the complete absence of anything to support it, as such statements simply muddy the water.

In the video her only 'crime' was to suggest energy-saving measures to be used in Afghanistan. One can only conjecture whether this was sufficient to warrant her elimination. The situation is quite different from that of JFK's assassination.

It is equally possible that the assailant's motive was quite different. If, however, Loughner (the assailant) is eliminated himself, that will fuel the rumor that this was politically motivated.

Note: the Wikipedia article states that Giffords supports gun rights.

witchy1
9th January 2011, 00:45
The eyes say it all

AlkaMyst
9th January 2011, 00:46
LOL.....yes they do witchy1!!!

Erin
9th January 2011, 01:14
I'm now hearing reports that there was more than one person involved.
I don't know what to make of anything now, to be honest.

Lost Soul
9th January 2011, 02:02
From appearances it looks like the shooter was a deranged Tea Partier/person in general (people have discovered bizarre youtube videos on the guy's account - I don't have the link at the moment, but it's been spreading all over twitter). She was on Sarah Palin's "target list" of people who supported Obamacare or something, and so a lot of people are blaming her and the Tea Party for inciting violence. Of course there's still a lot to be learned. Obama sent the director of the FBI to Tuscon to head the investigation, and the shooter is in custody.

It's also worth noting that a District Judge was killed in the crossfire. Giffords was shot in the head (apparently the the bullet went through her brain), but she is somehow still alive and is expected to recover. Although at this point I dunno what "recover" means if you have a giant hole in your brain.

ETA: I'm not actively subscribing to this theory, because I don't have enough information at this time, but I think it's worth looking into if he was brainwashed to do this. On his MySpace, which has since been taken down, there were references to "government brainwashing."

Well, here we have it from his YouTube account:

Books:
I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno.

I wouldn't call him a "tea partier" by any stretch. He likes both the Commie Manifesto as well as Adolph's babble. He's just plain old fashion nutz and confused. Additionally, I suspect he was highly paranoid. I wonder if he was on some psych med?

You Tube Link (http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10). Don't watch too much as it may turn your brain into mush.

str8thinker
9th January 2011, 02:13
Please merge this thread with this one (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10782-Congresswoman-Shot), then delete my post.

witchy1
9th January 2011, 02:18
Mods are you able to merge this one in here if possible - thanks
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10797-Mass-Political-Shooting-in-Arizona-by-a-Man-Obsessed-with-Mind-Control&p=92585#post92585

AlkaMyst
9th January 2011, 02:19
My apologies....I didn't see that thread before I posted and I checked!! :(

Mods....Please do merge!!!!

bluestflame
9th January 2011, 03:02
not sure if this adds perspective

"NASA ADMINISTRATOR CHARLES BOLDEN'S STATEMENT ON THE SHOOTING OF CONGRESSWOMAN GIFFORDS" ( sent through email release)

Jan. 08, 2011

Michael Cabbage
Headquarters, Washington
202-251-6570
mcabbage@nasa.gov

James Hartsfield
Johnson Space Center
281-483-5111
james.a.hartsfield@nasa.gov

"RELEASE: 11-006

NASA ADMINISTRATOR CHARLES BOLDEN'S STATEMENT ON THE SHOOTING OF CONGRESSWOMAN GIFFORDS

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden issued the following statement
Saturday about the shooting in Tucson, Ariz., of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle
Giffords and several others:

"We at NASA are deeply shocked and saddened by the senseless shooting
of Representative Giffords and others at Saturday's public event in
Tucson. As a long-time supporter of NASA, Representative Giffords not
only has made lasting contributions to our country, but is a strong
advocate for the nation's space program and a member of the NASA
family. She also is a personal friend with whom I have had the great
honor of working. We at NASA mourn this tragedy and our thoughts and
prayers go out to Congresswoman Giffords, her husband Mark Kelly,
their family, and the families and friends of all who perished or
were injured in this terrible tragedy."

Carmody
9th January 2011, 03:10
Beautiful. I smell skull and bones/CIA/Bush senior all over this. This gets John Wheeler out of the news and gets rid of a liberal commie upstart punk, who was not part of the old boys club.

All done with a seemingly programmed guy named, aptly enough, 'loner'.

The smell on this one is as stinky as it gets.

Was this guy seeing a psychiatrist.. and was he on any drugs? Does he have family, usually one generation removed (or a side shift, uncles, etc), who were/are Freemasons?

That's how it's seemingly done, from the cases I've looked at.

bluestflame
9th January 2011, 03:29
i get the gunman as evidenced by some of his postings was programmed and fighting his programming

bluestflame
9th January 2011, 03:38
Jared Lee Loughners you tube account

something feels a little off with its presentation

screams mind programmed individual to me

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/a/u/1/nHoaZaLbqB4

Erin
9th January 2011, 08:52
I wouldn't call him a "tea partier" by any stretch. He likes both the Commie Manifesto as well as Adolph's babble. He's just plain old fashion nutz and confused. Additionally, I suspect he was highly paranoid. I wonder if he was on some psych med?

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. Totally weird.

Until these other suspect(s) are captured, I think I'll try to reserve judgment. If it was some sort of coordinated effort, I think we have something entirely different than what it appeared to be earlier today.

JoshERTW
9th January 2011, 12:44
The Congresswoman's husband was a NASA astronaut - another piece of the puzzle?

vericocha
9th January 2011, 12:48
Let's hope she recovers and is eventually able to tell all. We live in hope.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It's all starting to unravel for the PTB. Keep putting the pieces together....

bluestflame
9th January 2011, 14:15
I can't believe it , the gunmans youtube page is STILL UP ? ...why haven't they pulled it ?

Seikou-Kishi
9th January 2011, 14:25
One of the JLL's videos, added only a month ago

"How To: Mind Controller
329,162 views - 1 month ago"

The entire channel looks cobbled together at the last minute...

bluestflame
9th January 2011, 14:29
lot of the words and titles seem trigger words

Celine
9th January 2011, 14:34
In some ways this remind me of Russel William (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Williams)

or this murder on a bus (http://www.nationalterroralert.com/2008/07/31/man-decapited-beheaded-aboard-greyhound-bus-canada/)

Seikou-Kishi
9th January 2011, 14:37
He seems to have a way of speaking as though he's deranged and he's trying to hold onto to some semblance of logic.

If he's doing that, he's probably ill
He's doing that
Therefore he's probably ill

None of what he says has a proper logical sequence, and it seems more like repetition than actual logical arguments, which would suggest to me either an illness, or he's 'externalising' something that was repeatedly drilled into him by sheer monotony

jackovesk
9th January 2011, 16:15
Wide-Ranging article on the Shooting

Six dead, politician fights for her life as massacre opens political wounds

Brad Norington, Washington Correspondent From: The Australian January 10, 2011 12:00AM

A MASS shooting in Arizona that left a US politician severely wounded and six dead, including a federal court judge and a nine-year-old girl, was last night being linked to the extremes of rhetoric in US politics. Democrat congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, 40, was shot in the head at point-blank range yesterday as the wife of a space shuttle astronaut was speaking to a crowd of constituents outside a Safeway supermarket in Tucson.

Using a semi-automatic Glock pistol, the gunman then sprayed up to 20 bullets into the crowd until he was overpowered by two men at the scene.

When the assassination attempt stopped, six people were dead and 13 wounded.

Among those killed were Arizona's chief federal court judge, John Roll, nine-year-old Christina Greene and a political aide to Ms Giffords. Two other staffers of Ms Giffords were also shot. The congresswoman underwent emergency surgery at the nearby University Medical Centre after a bullet passed through her brain. A hospital doctor said she was in a critical condition but he was "optimistic about recovery". At least five other survivors were in a serious condition.

A suspect in police custody was later identified as Jared Lee Loughner, 22, described as a loner who lived locally with his parents and had been rejected for army service. Local county sheriff Clarence Dupnik said he believed the gunman was mentally unstable, but indicated he might not have acted alone.

Loughner had posted ominous internet messages and videos that suggested he was about to commit violence. Just hours before the shooting, he posted a MySpace message titled "Goodbye friends" that read, "Dear Friends . . . please don't be mad at me".

Arizona police were searching for a man approximately 40 to 50 years old seen arriving at the supermarket carpark with the suspect. Last night police released a surveillance camera photo of a white male, described as a person of interest, with dark hair, wearing a blue jacket and jeans, walking in a store with his hands in his pockets.

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2011/01/09/1225984/676005-second-suspect-arizona.jpg

And they were investigating a "suspicious package" found outside Ms Giffords' Tucson office during a vigil held there after the shootings.

Sheriff Dupnik was directly critical of inflammatory language used in US politics over the past year that he believed could have triggered the violence. "When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government, the anger, hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," Sheriff Dupnik said. "And, unfortunately, Arizona, I think, has become the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

Arizona has been the focus of state debate over illegal immigration from Mexico.

Ms Giffords had already been the subject of attacks related to her views on immigration and other issues. The windows of her office were shot out in March last year when she voted for President Barack Obama's healthcare package. Someone later left a gun on the ground at a rally she hosted.

Also last March, Ms Giffords was among 20 Democrats whose districts were marked on an internet campaign map with a gunsight's crosshairs as "targets" of mid-term elections of former Republican presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Ms Giffords made known her objections at the time towards Ms Palin. "When people do that, they have to realise that there are consequences to that action," Ms Giffords said in an interview.

Ms Gifford's Tea Party-backed Republican opponent in last year's elections, Jesse Kelly, urged supporters to help his campaign by joining him in shooting an M-16 rifle. In Nevada, a Republican candidate with Tea Party backing, Sharron Angle, suggested voters might consider "second amendment remedies" -- a reference to the constitutional right to bear arms -- if change at the ballot box did not work.

A volunteer worker for the congresswoman said the rampage suspect had asked whether he could speak to Ms Giffords yesterday while she was talking to constituents during a "congress on your corner" meeting outside a Tucson supermarket. The volunteer redirected the man to the back of a queue, but he returned 30 seconds later and shot Ms Giffords. He then turned his 9mm Glock on the crowd, shooting 15 to 20 rounds in rapid fire before he was wrestled to the ground.

It was reported last night that the nine-year-old girl, Christina, was born on September 11, 2001, the day al-Qa'ida attacked New York and Washington. Judge Roll was a friend of Ms Giffords. He happened to be at the scene buying groceries and had stopped to greet her when he was shot dead.

While it is understood Ms Giffords was the specific target of the rampage, the judge had received protection from federal marshals last year after receiving threats over his decision in an immigration case.

In his internet postings, Loughner, who has minor drug and driving convictions, appeared most angry at the US government. He said a new currency had been invented and that nearly all people were being brainwashed. He was bitter towards college police, who had kicked him out after he made unacceptable internet postings. One of Loughner's favourite YouTube postings showed strange images and said "Let the bodies hit the floor".

He listed among his favourite books Adolf Hitler's manifesto Mein Kampf. Loughner was often seen in his neighbourhood listening to his iPod, wearing a hooded sweatshirt.

A former classmate described him as a "pot-smoking loner who had rambling beliefs about the world".

Ms Giffords was the first Jewish woman from Arizona elected to congress in 2006 and is married to astronaut Mark Kelly, who will command the next NASA space shuttle launch in April. She was re-elected to a third term in November and is known as a conservative "blue dog" Democrat in her party.

The Republican politician J.D. Hayworth, who unsuccessfully challenged John McCain last year for his Senate seat in Nevada, said Sheriff Dupnik was "ill-advised to go off the deep end" in linking the Arizona shootings to political rhetoric.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/six-dead-politician-fights-for-her-life-as-massacre-opens-political-wounds/story-e6frg6n6-1225984689965

jackovesk
9th January 2011, 17:00
Duncan Ofinioan weighs in on the Debate:

Anatomy of an Assassination Attempt – Gabrielle Giffords
January 8, 2011

This is a sad day in American history. Before I go into my thoughts about the attempted assassination today of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D – Arizona), I need to make some points:

- One, my deepest sympathies and condolences where need be to everyone involved, especially to the family of the nine year old child.

- Second, I do not in any way, shape, or form endorse or condone the killing or the harming of any innocent, ever.

I claim no personal knowledge of Rep. Giffords, but from what I understand, she was one of the few good guys in Washington. Anyone who knows me, knows full well I don’t play the political coin. You’re either up or down in my book. In my book she was up.

Now, what I want to do with what limited information I have on today’s events, is to give, for what it’s worth, my assessment. The reason I am doing this is multi-faceted — most of those reasons I am not able to divulge at this time but will become known later. But the fact being that I am being asked to do this, I will do so.

I have a particular expertise in the arena of assassination, and expertise in the area of preventing assassination (for more info on my background go here: http://www.duncanofinioan.com)

I had not intended to do another blog post any time in the near future. And being that I am traveling at the present time, and dictating this blog post while transversing very dangerous roads, please forgive me if it comes off as being just a little too “hillbilly”.

In my opinion, based upon my experiences and training, this was a hit. This was not some random jerkoff, pissed off at the world, who decides one day to go out with a double stacked Glock and commit this incredibly heinous act.

Let’s start with some questions that I have:

•Where in the hell were these people’s security, i.e. Rep Giffords and Chief Judge John Roll? And yes, I heard the report that she liked to do these public events without security, but, boys and girls, that’s B.S. This is an elected government official. A congresswoman. Where was the secret service? Where was the State police? Where was the local law enforcement?
•Knowing who these people were, why such a delay in official action? How long was the delay? Too damn long if nineteen people got shot. What are they doing, hiring Wal-Mart greeters away to do security at these events?
•At the present time of the writing of this blog (9:41 PM EDT USA, not where I’m at, it’s way past my bedtime where I’m at), why in the hell are this guy’s videos still on YouTube?
•This is an extremely important question: Who is / was John Roll, the Federal Judge who was killed? This question will become more important and more apparent as this thing moves forward. Officials claimed in a press conference this evening that he was the target, but it is more than possible that he was the actual target.
•Where was John Roll shot? How many times was he shot? Why is the local sheriff refusing to release any information about how the shooting went down, in what order people were shot, and where on the body the judge was shot?
•A major question that I have – how many shots were actually fired? What I’m trying to get at is, what was his hit ratio? This is not morbid fascination, this is pure investigative delving. The higher the hit ratio, the more firearms training and ability was involved, in my opinion. It doesn’t take an expert marksman to shoot someone at point blank range. But I also can’t believe no one saw him raise the gun and didn’t react. And agin, I must stress the question: Where was her protection?
But one thing I do not believe this was, was a false flag incident. This was carried out with a single-minded purpose, with a clear objective, and that objective was not to create a false flag incident. I do believe and I will state (this may put me in deep **** by saying this but it has to be said): Today’s tragic event was the proverbial two birds with one stone — someone that “they” wanted taken out was done so, whether it be the Congresswoman or the judge.

But the way this was done and the symbology indicated through the alleged writings of this alleged shooter was, in my opinion, partly done to wake up sleepers. Anyone with even a tangential knowledge of the government’s mind control programs such as MK ULTRA can readily and immediately see in these videos posted by the alleged shooter that they smack of programming, suspiciously worded phrasing, numbers, and direct mention of mind control and brainwashing.

Please do not write me asking my opinion beyond what I have written here tonight. I will not give it. This is an extremely serious situation above and beyond what most people see. I kept quiet about the hit on Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen, but I cannot keep quiet now.

I fully expect a visit from some alphabet soup agency and with my present situation, I expect to speak with MI-6. And with that visit in mind, so be it. Again, I wish to offer my sincerest condolences and wishes where they are proper for all involved in today’s incident.

And hey — I guess I didn’t sound too hillbilly, did I?

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/01/08/anatomy-of-an-assassination-attempt-gabrielle-giffords/

Arrowwind
9th January 2011, 17:20
And didn't Sarah Palin put out some kind of map not too long ago with rifle sites on different political districts? including Arizona?
I blame her for inciting... and just like there are laws about inciting racial hatred and violence there maybe should be laws about
inciting political hatred and and especially violence.

Beth
9th January 2011, 19:49
19 people were shot. Now if this was a glock, it would hold up to 18 bullets. That's some pretty accurate shooting. Something is fishy here.

Celine
9th January 2011, 19:58
Great observation Beth..

Rocky_Shorz
9th January 2011, 19:59
9 year old child born on 9/11 was shot and killed...

she was there to learn more about politics because some day she wanted to be a politician...

9/11 has been coming up so often this last week...

Celine
9th January 2011, 20:01
Wonder what she was to become...

may her light fill anothers heart soon...we need her.

Humble Janitor
9th January 2011, 20:22
I feel like blaming Palin outright only because of her rhetoric. She, Glenn Beck, Rush and others have been known to encourage violence against elected officials. They don't do it outright but it's not far-fetched to think that they'd use monarch (or other mind-control techniques) to brainwash their viewers.

This story has too many holes right now. A 9 year old girl was killed. That is more enraging.

Koyaanisqatsi
9th January 2011, 20:27
From wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords)

Maybe this is related to disclosure? I mean, she might have been killed because she was about to disclose something related to ETs.

I commend your courage of thought but c'mon, not EVERYTHING is a consiracy. There are crazy ass people out there who commit mass murders from time to time. Happened here in my town. Giffords has no power or inside knowledge to warrant some sort of hit. i\'ve seen Loghner's youtube videos, he wasn't "mind controlled" into shooting 20 people, perhaps dude has a mental issue, becomes clear if you read/watch his political tirades. Not everything is a conspiracy, discern please.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It was an extended magazine, very common in Arizona Beth. Can hold up to forty rounds, 30 or more even if it was a .45. I agree though, a lot seems to not make sense but i'm not ready to call this some act of TPTB.

Beth
9th January 2011, 20:35
It was an extended magazine, very common in Arizona Beth. Can hold up to forty rounds, 30 or more even if it was a .45. I agree though, a lot seems to not make sense but i'm not ready to call this some act of TPTB.

So they have confirmed it was an extended mag? Even so, he's pretty stinkin' accurate if they are saying only up to 20 shots were fired.

Carmody
9th January 2011, 23:23
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/az-congresswoman-assassination-scenario-has-mkultra-profile-drug-space-target

Rep. Giffords “has served as chairwoman of the House Space and Aeronautics Subcommittee and also holds seats on the House Science and Technology and Armed Services committees.”

Her husband, U.S. Navy Capt. Mark E. Kelly, 56, “is the scheduled commander of the 134th NASA shuttle flight, which is the last planned shuttle mission using the space shuttle Endeavour, set to launch April 1, 2011. He is a three-time veteran of shuttle missions.

“He will meet his twin brother, Scott Kelly, in space at the International Space Station (ISS), which he is commanding.

“Endeavour’s mission is to deliver spare parts including two S-band communications antennas, a high-pressure gas tank, additional spare parts for Dextre and micrometeoroid debris shields to the International Space Station ISS. The research center AMS-02 will also be transported for installation on the ISS.”

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was an outspoken opponent of the drug cartels operating and causing apparent violence in Mexico.

Please view this video of Rep Giffords on the floor of the U.S. Congress on September 23, 2010, calling for the dismantling of drug cartels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7wCpxIajmM&feature=player_embedded#

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CIA, drug cartels, MK-ULtra. Military black ops, Space program, NASA, Armed services.

Jeepers Creepers.... no conspiracy there. All the usual suspects, all overwhelmingly -in one spot.

jackovesk
10th January 2011, 00:21
NWO spokesman ties David Icke to shooter.

True to form Mark Potok (The Director of the 'Intelligence Project' in the Southern Poverty Law Center) wastes no time in pointing the finger at "Right Wing Ideology" as the motive for the assassination attempt of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.

Meanwhile Potok conveniently leaves out the fact that Jared Loughner listed the Communist Manifesto as one of his favorite books.

See his reference to David Icke @ 04.30 minutes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynfNe2q4K9s

There is obviously 'much more than meets the eye' on this Shooting!

JoshERTW
10th January 2011, 00:25
Tying the Shooter to David "Icky" - Wow, there is definitely something to this - the guy can't even pronounce Icke's name right, he's definitely a mouth piece.

Dale
10th January 2011, 00:32
I will only comment on this once, but to my knowing, what occurred is merely another event to push toward a continuing "crackdown" on alternative viewpoints.

Watch very closely for Mr. Icke's name with regard to this case, as he will be used as a secondary target in this push.

The logistics of this shooting aren't important, but instead, please do watch for the terms being used against alternative viewpoints.

Koyaanisqatsi
10th January 2011, 01:13
I will only comment on this once, but to my knowing, what occurred is merely another event to push toward a continuing "crackdown" on alternative viewpoints.

Watch very closely for Mr. Icke's name with regard to this case, as he will be used as a secondary target in this push.

The logistics of this shooting aren't important, but instead, please do watch for the terms being used against alternative viewpoints.

Maybe you are right Dale, kind of like 9-11 in a way= merging constitutionalists with terrorists to weed out or stifle the last of the true Americans? (i refer to 9-11 because those who question the conspiracy are looked down upon and considered un-American)
I will say we in Arizona are the strongest suppoerters of 2nd Amm, therefore a threat to those who want American people to be weak, indifferent, and unarmed. Also, local news reporting a lot that isn't seen anywhere in national media....

noprophet
10th January 2011, 01:15
I did notice a strong sense of anti-alternative viewpoint throughout that entire broadcast.

Zook
10th January 2011, 01:17
Hi Dale,

Agreed. Another word to consider is ... confluence.

9/11/2001 was not just about producing a catalyzing event like a New Pearl Harbor, e.g. to kickstart the War on Terror. It was also about asbestos; about finding a chute to jettison 2.3 trillion missing Pentabucks; about insurance
fraud; about shredding documents (e.g. WTC7); about getting rid of expendable CIA agents who may have taken their oaths to country and Constitution a tad too seriously (e.g. John O'Neil); etc.

The attack yesterday was not just about one Congresswoman. It was also about weakening the Second Amendment via the paradigm of the periodic massacre (e.g Columbine, Virginia Tech, McDonald's, etc.); about going after alternative media (e.g. David Icke); about diverting focus from other current issues (e.g. the engineered destruction of the economy; the bird and fish kills, and indirectly, HAARP; the John Wheeler murder case; the riots in the UK; etc. etc.); about maintaining a level of fear; etc.

Confluence.

:smow::typing:

ps: Yuri Begmenov's Ideological Subversion is also in play here.

AlkaMyst
10th January 2011, 01:22
Thank you for posting this jackovesk as I was about to do so....is it just me or has anyone noticed how the Man mispronounced "David Icke's" name. This is just misinformation and it should be viewed as such.

It is very disrespectful when you start accusing people of something when you obviously have not reviewed the man's material, know anything about him and out right accuse him of something of such caliber.

This two idiots should be a shame of themselves!!!

uncleardegree
10th January 2011, 01:39
The Gabrielle Giffords shooting in Arizona.

The mainstream media immediatly latched onto this story and tried to say the shooter was some sort of anti-government nut. He was a nut alright, who rambled unintelligibly about burning the American flag, sleepwalking through life and being visited by colorful birds sitting on his shoulder.

He was not, however, overtly affiliated with any political part or philosophy. If anything, it seems the guy was too insane to rationally participate in any real political discussion:
http://www.naturalnews.com/030953_Gabrielle_Giffords_shooting.html

The mainstream media, meanwhile, is now blaming heated political discussions for the shooting! It's a stretch, yes, but the Associated Press came up with this whopper, saying, "The nation's caustic political climate has become a suspect of sorts in the rampage..."

Really? A "political climate" is to blame for this shooting carried out by a mentally ill person?

The real story here is that the government uses violence on a regular basis to get what it wants from the People!

In this article, I take a hard look at the crucial role of intelligent questioning in any open democracy, and I document many cases in which the government commits acts of violence against people like vegans and raw food advocates, vegetarian parents, vaccine protesters, health product suppliers and many others (most of which go entirely unreported in the press, of course)
http://www.naturalnews.com/030954_Giffords_anti-government.html

bluestflame
10th January 2011, 01:49
that's why his you tube account is still up , so they can use it to target whstelblower sites like david icke

jackovesk
10th January 2011, 02:07
Jared Laughner's Warped Psyche in Blogs & Pictures...

Loughner - if this is the same man as the alleged gunman - also seems obsessed by “conscience dreaming” and declares ”the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem” He damns the US Constitution as full of “treasonous laws” and claims the following:

http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/jared_thumb.jpg

http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/jared1_thumb.jpg

To put it mildly, this is not the talk of a Tea Party supporter. There’s just this monstrous self-obsession and will to power, pricked by an angry realisation of weakness:

http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/jared3_thumb.jpg

There is a lot more we need to know about this attempted assassination - and the murder of a young girl and four other bystanders - before making any conclusions except for this one: those who already blame the Tea Partiers & TruthSeekers. The SPLC also spreading exactly the kind of murderous hate they purport to despise. Go figure...

http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/DLC-Targeting-map_thumb.gif

http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/map_one_thumb.jpghttp://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/map_two_thumb.jpg

And from President Obama himself:

Channeling the mob drama, “The Untouchables,” Mr. Obama said in reference to the general election rumble with the Republicans: ”If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/14/obama-we-bring-a-gun/

and...Of Course the You Tube Video attached to this article has been Taken Down already!

Harley
10th January 2011, 02:30
I Agree:

Hi Dale,

9/11/2001 was not just about producing a catalyzing event like a New Pearl Harbor, e.g. to kickstart the War on Terror. It was also about asbestos; about finding a chute to jettison 2.3 trillion missing Pentabucks; about insurance
fraud; about shredding documents (e.g. WTC7); about getting rid of expendable CIA agents who may have taken their oaths to country and Constitution a tad too seriously (e.g. John O'Neil); etc.

The attack yesterday was not just about one Congresswoman. It was also about weakening the Second Amendment via the paradigm of the periodic massacre (e.g Columbine, Virginia Tech, McDonald's, etc.); about going after alternative media (e.g. David Icke); about diverting focus from other current issues (e.g. the engineered destruction of the economy; the bird and fish kills, and indirectly, HAARP; the John Wheeler murder case; the riots in the UK; etc. etc.); about maintaining a level of fear; etc.

Confluence.

And remember everyone, always try to read between the lines!

her husband is Mark Kelly a US astronaut http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/4523295/Congresswoman-shot-in-US-gun-drama Not sure if thats relevant????

not sure if this adds perspective

"NASA ADMINISTRATOR CHARLES BOLDEN'S STATEMENT ON THE SHOOTING OF CONGRESSWOMAN GIFFORDS" ( sent through email release)

Jan. 08, 2011

Michael Cabbage
Headquarters, Washington
202-251-6570
mcabbage@nasa.gov

James Hartsfield
Johnson Space Center
281-483-5111
james.a.hartsfield@nasa.gov

"RELEASE: 11-006

NASA ADMINISTRATOR CHARLES BOLDEN'S STATEMENT ON THE SHOOTING OF CONGRESSWOMAN GIFFORDS

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden issued the following statement
Saturday about the shooting in Tucson, Ariz., of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle
Giffords and several others:

"We at NASA are deeply shocked and saddened by the senseless shooting
of Representative Giffords and others at Saturday's public event in
Tucson. As a long-time supporter of NASA, Representative Giffords not
only has made lasting contributions to our country, but is a strong
advocate for the nation's space program and a member of the NASA
family. She also is a personal friend with whom I have had the great
honor of working. We at NASA mourn this tragedy and our thoughts and
prayers go out to Congresswoman Giffords, her husband Mark Kelly,
their family, and the families and friends of all who perished or
were injured in this terrible tragedy."

The Congresswoman's husband was a NASA astronaut - another piece of the puzzle?

Possibly Another FINAL Shuttle/ISS Mission Delay?

Congresswoman improves; NASA and politicians reeling

(Excerpt):
Giffords' fate could impact last NASA shuttle trip
Meanwhile, the shocking gundown of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords has left NASA reeling, according to a report from the Associated Press. Giffords' astronaut husband was due to rocket away in just three months as perhaps the last space shuttle commander, and her brother-in-law is currently on the International Space Station.

Shuttle commander Mark Kelly rushed to his wife's hospital bedside Saturday as his identical twin brother, Scott, did his best to keep updated on the Arizona shooting through Mission Control, the Internet and the lone phone aboard the space station.

"I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers, words of condolences and encouragement for the victims and their families of this horrific event," Scott Kelly tweeted from space.

"My sister-in-law, Gabrielle Giffords is a kind, compassionate, brilliant woman, loved by friends and political adversaries alike – a true patriot. What is going on in our country that such a good person can be the subject of such senseless violence?"

It was the worst news to befall an astronaut in orbit since Christmas 2007, when a space station resident learned of his mother's death in a car-train collision. That astronaut, Daniel Tani, was working in Mission Control in Houston last week, in touch with Scott Kelly and the five other members of the space station crew.

The chief of the astronaut office broke the news to Scott Kelly that a gunman had shot his sister-in-law at a political gathering in Tucson soon after it happened.

NASA officials said Sunday it was premature to speculate on whether Mark Kelly would step down as commander of the April flight of the shuttle Endeavour. However, it was hard to imagine how he could keep up with the grueling training in the next three months, primarily in Houston, and still spend time with his wife of three years, hospitalized in critical condition in Arizona.

Kelly's mission is higher profile than most. For now anyway, it's slated to be the last voyage of the 30-year shuttle program.
Source: http://www.katu.com/news/113168724.html

details have to be always adjustable according to changing events as they occur - H.H. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9653-False-Flag-Alien-Threat-To-Frame-The-ETs-As-Enemies)

In any story there can be many hidden truths!

Humble Janitor
10th January 2011, 02:37
Maybe you are right Dale, kind of like 9-11 in a way= merging constitutionalists with terrorists to weed out or stifle the last of the true Americans? (i refer to 9-11 because those who question the conspiracy are looked down upon and considered un-American)
I will say we in Arizona are the strongest suppoerters of 2nd Amm, therefore a threat to those who want American people to be weak, indifferent, and unarmed. Also, local news reporting a lot that isn't seen anywhere in national media....

Arizona is also the most bat****-insane state in the whole Union!

What is wrong with you people?

HURRITT ENYETO
10th January 2011, 02:52
This guy Jared Lee Loughner was a member over at ATS and all i can say is his threads are STRANGE and get this the congress woman he shot was Subscribed to his channel on You tube ? She was only subscribed to 2 channels and one was HIS. Some people have said his channel looks thrown together at short notice. There is WAY more to this than meets the eye. And low and behold the news report i heard said he was a member of conspiracy sites and Blogs on the internet. Then i find he's a member at ATS ! I wonder if they will be targeted? Again the alternative media is portrayed in a less than favourable light.

noprophet
10th January 2011, 02:53
Getting stranger by the minute...

Mutchie
10th January 2011, 02:58
Wow yet again i hear BAD THINGS ABOUT ATS !

Is it true its a C.I.A front for collecting info on what the public thinks is going on and they have paid debunkers who put you off the scent in various ways

bluestflame
10th January 2011, 02:59
Bill ? ...are you watching this thread ?

HURRITT ENYETO
10th January 2011, 03:04
Here is a link to his YT channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10
I cant remember what his ATS handle was but it is on the ATS thread about a large weird bird the Killer talked about.

Ps one month ago he did a video about Mind Control.

HURRITT ENYETO
10th January 2011, 03:16
Another interesting point, his You Tube profile is written in PAST tense.

Interests:
My favorite interest was reading...

Books:
I had favorite books...

As an astute ATSer pointed out :maybe he was meant to turn the gun on himself?
and
Another shooter with 3 names. That's a conspiracy in itself.
(They sure do seem to like their assassins with triple barrel names? i wonder why?

HURRITT ENYETO
10th January 2011, 03:31
Jared Lee Loughner's name on ATS is Erad3 here is a link to one of his ATS threads http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread593100/pg1

Erin
10th January 2011, 07:04
I have a bad feeling about this. I mean, I had a small inkling earlier that they may use this as an opportunity to demonize the alternative media, but now it appears to actually be happening. I mean, what the hell, looping in David Icke with right-wing extremists? That's almost as nonsensical as Jared Lee Loughner's bizarre mishmash of ideologies.

Hopefully the MSM will just keep bashing Sarah Palin and leave the alternative media alone.

...wishful thinking, I know.

witchy1
10th January 2011, 08:22
Arizona Cheif US District Judge John M Roll was assinated in the attack: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-09/slain-judge-roll-rose-from-bailiff-to-chief-judge-of-arizona-federal-court.html

It is being reported
"A Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Service_(Russia))) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the top US Federal Judge for the State of Arizona was assassinated barely 72-hours after he made a critical ruling against the Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts in order to stave off their nations imminent economic collapse (http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/confirmed-were-literally-on-the-brink-of-catastrophic-collapse_01062011), and after having the US Marshals protecting him removed (http://judgepedia.org/index.php/John_Roll#Immigration_suit_threats).
According to this SVR report, Federal Judge John McCarthy Roll (http://judgepedia.org/index.php/John_Roll) was the Chief Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Arizona who this past Friday issued what is called a “preliminary ruling” in a case titled “United States of America v. $333,520.00 in United States Currency et al” [Case Number: 4:2010cv00703 Filed: November 30, 2010 (http://dockets.justia.com/docket/arizona/azdce/4:2010cv00703/568697/)] wherein he stated he was preparing to rule against Obama’s power to seize American citizens money without clear and convincing evidence of a crime being committed".

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-us-federal-judge-assassinated-after-threat-to-obama-agenda/

and small article here http://wellregulatedamericanmilitias.com/forum/topics/top-us-judge-assinated-after

Victor laszlo
10th January 2011, 08:27
I've watched all of his youtube videos and it's clear that Loughner is insane. What evidence do you have to be able to connect him to a political movement?

witchy1
10th January 2011, 09:09
Hello Victor, was this comment
What evidence do you have to be able to connect him to a political movement directed at myself regarding post #62 ?? It is not clear who you are referring to

If it is, I could ask in return - What evidence do YOU have that it was not?. Have you read the article? There is inference on this thread as well as on the link above that this man was MK Ultra. The article alludes to his handler. Perhaps the inference is we dont connect him personally to a political movement - if he was being mind manipulated, it would his controllers and whoever is pulling their strings. I doubt anyone would question his
(in)sanity.

"Equally interesting to note about the assassin, a 22-year-old man named Jared Loughner, is that he is being described by the propaganda media organs in the US as an “anti-government (http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2011-01-08-jared-loughner_N.htm)” type individual who prior to this mass killing is said to have left “crazed rantings (http://www.tucsonweekly.com/TheRange/archives/2011/01/08/the-crazed-internet-rantings-of-jared-loughner)” on the Internet, but whose “handler”, described as a white male between 40-50 years old with dark hair (http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/01/09/20110109arizona-shooting-jared-loughner-associate.html), is still being sought after" (my emphasis)

In searching for the truth we need to wade through mounds of information and look at all possibilities.

As always, a time honoured phrase is "follow the money" Perhaps it is again true in this case.

I trust this assists?
W

jackovesk
10th January 2011, 16:46
Brave Father Of 9 Year Old Murder Victim In Tucson speaks out about his daughter Christina's tragic death and Does Not Want Restrictions Of Freedoms!

Speaking to Fox News, the father of the 9-year-old girl killed as a result of Loughner’s rampage commendably labeled the tragic events a “random act” and said that the death of his daughter should not be exploited to revoke freedoms.

Speaking on the subject of how travel became a nightmare after 9/11, John Green said, “We don’t need any more restrictions on our society,” as a consequence of the shootings, and said that tragic events such as those that led to the murder of his daughter was the price Americans have to pay for freedom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj47lB1a-0Y&feature=player_embedded#!

God Bless You John, your Daughter Christina, your Family and our Liberty.

The Whole World is with you...

irishspirit
10th January 2011, 17:07
god bless you John. That took real courage and pride in your child to do that. To suffer such a loss and to still care, and stand up for the rights of others, says all about you good sir!

irishspirit
10th January 2011, 17:10
And in the mist of this:

"The House has postponed all legislative debates next week, including a controversial bill to repeal Mr Obama's healthcare reform".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12150161

irishspirit
10th January 2011, 17:14
And boy did they move fast on this one (sorry if already posted)

Carolyn McCarthy readies gun control bill

Another vocal supporter for gun control, Illinois Rep. Mike Quigley, told POLITICO that he hopes “something good” can come from the Arizona tragedy – perhaps discussion on a new assault weapon ban, sales at gun shows and tracing measures.

Loughner legally purchased his weapon – a Glock 19 with an extended magazine – from an Arizona store. The same kind of extended magazine was illegal under the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47338.html#ixzz1AeaC38py

irishspirit
10th January 2011, 17:24
TUCSON SHERIFF BLOWS LID OFF COVERT 'LONE-WOLF' TERRORIST SCHEME?

Will Pima County, AZ Sheriff Clarence Dupnik go down in American history as the lawman who blew the lid off a covert government-funded torture matrix that advances an extreme right-wing agenda by inducing unstable "Manchurian candidates" to carry out acts of supposed "lone wolf" violence?

The horrific shootings of Arizona U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D) and nineteen others, which left six dead, appeared to be following the old, familiar "round up the usual suspects" script (think "Virginia Tech," "Fort Hood," "Discovery Channel" gunmen).

Soon after the shooting, reports began to circulate that the gunman, apprehended at the scene unharmed, was a "lone wolf" radical, who posted inchoate anti-government rants on various internet sites. Pictures and other descriptive information about 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner of Tuscon popped up on the news channels well before the official release of his identity.

But then the 75-year-old Sheriff Dupnik apparently went off-script with an ad lib that could signal the beginning of the end of one of the most pervasive, insidious cover-ups in American history...

...what this veteran reporter believes is the unspoken knowledge among some conscientious, ethical law enforcement that a top-secret nationwide multi-agency government-funded program has employed little-known high tech tactics and methods to entrain selected "targeted individuals" to commit carefully choreographed public acts of violence.

The apparent motive and rationale: to justify huge expenditures for homeland security and draconian legislation that has the effect of restricting the civil liberties of those politically opposed to police state tyranny.

"We are not convinced he acted alone," Dupnik said at a press conference, referring to the 22-year-old suspect in custody. "There is some reason to believe he came to this location with another individual.

Dupnik went on to reveal that authorities have a photograph of a man in his 50s whom he identified as a "person of interest." That photo later was released to the public.

"We have an individual we are actively in pursuit of, but I cannot tell you who he is at this point," the sheriff said.

You could feel the jaws drop among other law enforcement officials in the room. This is not the way these events are supposed to unfold. It appeared to me that Dupnik let one very big cat out of the bag, on live TV. What Dupnik appeared to be saying was that shootings involved a conspiracy -- and don't let anyone try to convince the public otherwise with some prefabricated "lone wolf" narrative.

Late Sunday morning, NBC News correspondent Pete Williams, a former U.S. defense department spokesman with an inside line to the thinking of federal authorities, reported that some law enforcement officials were questioning whether the person of interest had anything to do with the suspect -- possible push-back from Dupnik's pronouncements. Then, at an early Sunday afternoon press conference, Sheriff Dupnik himself appeared to back-pedal, saying that "based on information developed since (yesterday), it would appear to us that the person may not have been involved at all" -- but he quickly added that authorities must locate and interrogate the individual to determine whether that supposition is true.

Moments earlier at that Sunday presser, FBI Director Robert Mueller also referenced the need to talk to the person of interest, but did not speculate as to whether authorities now believe the second individual had no involvement in the shootings.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: TUCSON SHERIFF BLOWS LID OFF COVERT 'LONE-WOLF' TERRORIST SCHEME? | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/world/tucson-sheriff-blows-lid-covert-lone-wolf-terrorist-scheme#ixzz1AecgnwuO

jackovesk
10th January 2011, 18:26
Liberal Smear Machine Backfires After Gunman Found To Be Occultist, Pot-Smoking Left Winger

A sinister shrine reveals a chilling occult dimension in the mind of the deranged gunman accused of shooting a member of Congress and 19 others.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/01/10/alg_loughner_shrine-exclusive.jpg

Hidden within a camouflage tent behind Jared Lee Loughner's home sits an alarming altar with a skull sitting atop a pot filled with shriveled oranges.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/01/10/amd_loughner_tent-exclusive02.jpg

NY Daily News article here...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/01/10/2011-01-10_chilling_shrine_in_madmans_yard.html

Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, January 10, 2011

A full scale demonization campaign against conservatives, free speech and the Second Amendment on behalf of Democrats and the establishment media in the wake of Saturday’s shootings has sensationally backfired after it emerged that gunman Jared Lee Loughner was a left-wing, pot-smoking liberal who was into dressing like the grim reaper and dabbling in the occult.

In their fervor to tear down the First and Second Amendments, Democrats and their allies in the corporate media hastily characterized Loughner as an anti-government right-winger in their rush to link him to the Tea Party and Sarah Palin, a connection that is still being invoked as Dems seek to rush through gun control legislation as well as a bill that could make criticism of government a form of hate speech.

However, precisely as Alex Jones forecast on his show last night, it has emerged this morning that Loughner is a devil-worshipper wannabe who idolized fake human skulls and dressed up like the grim reaper.

How often have you witnessed a “tear partier,” an anti-government activist or a conservative engage in any of the following behaviors, all of which are confirmed to have been conducted by Loughner.

- Burning the American flag
- Being a “left-winger” and a “liberal”
- Smoking pot
- Having long hair
- Dressing up as the grim reaper
- Dabbling in the occult by worshipping a replica of a human skull
- Expressing the desire to be a woman
- Describing Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a favorite book

Does it sound like Jared Lee Loughner was a right-wing conservative, as the liberal smear machine is attempting to claim?

Despite the fact that Loughner’s former classmate described him as “quite liberal” and “left wing,” the New York Times, Washington Post, along with a host of statist blogs like Huffington Post and the Daily Kos, were beating the drum for so-called right-wingers (opponents of Obamacare or big government) to be politically silenced in the name of “toning down the rhetoric”.

In reality, Loughner’s political views were all over the map, sharing characteristics of conservatism, liberalism and libertarianism. He was a fundamentally disturbed and deranged individual, which was the main reason for the carnage he become embroiled in, not because he was a tea partier influenced by the resistance against big government, as the establishment is now trying to claim.

The haste with which the attack machine had manufactured Loughner’s persona before his name was even known as a dangerous right-winger proves that the establishment had already embarked on a sickening plan to exploit the tragedy mere minutes after news of the shootings broke.

We don’t even have a clear motive for why Loughner apparently targeted Congressman Giffords. Indeed, since both Giffords and federal judge John Roll were both very conservative in their policies towards gun control and immigration, how do we know that Loughner’s anger wasn’t rooted in leftist rage?

Another key facet to this story is the fact that Loughner’s mental instability was well known on his campus, and yet “College authorities ignored repeated warnings that the drug-taking 22-year-old was a potential danger, a former teacher claimed last night.”

Despite the fact that Loughner’s profile is now confirmed as a black-clad, occult-dabbling, pot smoking unstable loner, in a similar mould to Columbine killers Harrison and Klebold, the establishment is still blaming so-called right-wing radio and talk show hosts for the tragedy and demanding that Americans “tone down their rhetoric,’ which is a mere euphemism for a brazen attempt to stifle criticism of the state altogether.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/liberal-smear-machine-backfires-after-gunman-found-to-be-occultist-pot-smoking-left-winger.html

irishspirit
10th January 2011, 18:33
Chicago (CNN) -- A staff member for Rep. Danny Davis, D-Illinois, received an e-mail over the weekend threatening the eight-term Democrat, Davis spokesman Ira Cohen said Monday.

Davis' office has filed a report with Capitol Hill police, Cohen noted. He would not say, however, if Davis had stepped up his personal security.

Cynthia Yates, a spokeswoman for the FBI in Chicago, said the incident was brought to the bureau's attention, but said the FBI is not investigating it at this time.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/01/10/davis.threat/?hpt=T2

Koyaanisqatsi
10th January 2011, 19:53
Arizona is also the most bat****-insane state in the whole Union!

What is wrong with you people?

I can see the MSM's smear campaign has worked wonders on you. One crazy gunman does not define our great state. Recent legislation here has gotten tons of media attention (sv-1020) and given our state a black eye in the court of public opinion. There are a lot of people here who really care about preserving the Constitution in Arizona, you've been somewhat brainwashed by msm and don't even know it? "Bat**** crazy"? How dare you make such an ignorant generalization?

Tea
10th January 2011, 20:31
Summary Of Posts Thus Far

Thankyou everyone for your input. This is a summery of all posts and information presented thus far to help those who may not ave the time too read all the posts to get the information faster. I am not taking credit for the information presented and it not necessarily concrete information.

See post # for further reference. Example: (P2#11) = page 2, post number 11

--------------

Shooting:

-At the moment ther appears to have been 19 people shot with 6 deaths.

-The shooting was commited by 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner. (P1#9)

-There is one other "subject of interest". (P4#31,P7#69)

-It appears that a semi-automatic glock with an extended magazine was used.

-It is possible that this was a "hit" based on the nature of the individual (see more below), his ability to use a weapon (P4#32,34,40), and the lack/incompetence of security (P4#32). See more about the victims below.

More on Jared:

Many speculate that he may have been under the influence of mind control due to the bizare nature of his youtube account (P3#22,27, P6#51). CAUTION: Some speculate that his youtube account appears to have be thrown together quickly; moreover, some are wondering how it is even still available for public viewing.

Some of his favorite books inlcuded The Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf. (P2#15)

Possible Occultist link (P7#70)

Victims:

There are two victims with political ties:

1. Congresswoman Giffords of Arizona

Some political positions:
-Supported gun rights
-Opposed Drug Cartels, wanted better boarder control.
-Supported alternative energy (P1#2)

-Her husband is an astronaut (P1#3#7, P2#19, P5#41).

-She was on Sara Palins "targeted list". (P1#10)

2. Arizona Cheif US District Judge John M Roll

"...assassinated barely 72-hours after he made a critical ruling against the Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts in order to stave off their nations imminent economic collapse, and after having the US Marshals protecting him removed." (P7#62)

Other victims of interest:

3. 9-year-old girl Christina Taylor Green, born on 9/11 2001.

Her father, John Green, said that “We don’t need any more restrictions on our society" in a recent fox interview (p7#65).

Possible Ulterior Objectives:

What may this incident be used for?

1. Influence lawmaking, i.e. more control. Most of use are used to this routine by now.

-House postpones depate to repeal heathcare reform (P1#7,P7#67)
-Gun Control (P7#68)

2. Attack the alternative media.

-David Icke was already called out on a recent MSNBC broadcast. (P4#42)
-Some speculate this will become an increasing issue. (P4#44)

3. Diversion. Could be used to divert peoples attention away form other issues such as the recent mass animals deaths. (P4#47)

4. Demonize 'Tea Party'. (P7#70)

Personal Note: To me it appears the tea party was originally setup to be used for the ulterior motives of the 'elite', but this has since backfired to some degree. In any case it can still serve for the 'divide and conquer' strategy.

-------------

Sorry if I missed a reference or anyones input.

10th January 2011, 21:18
Some more curious information here (http://www.thebigwobble.com/2011/01/disturbing-video-from-killer-jared-lee.html).

Apparently Giffords had subscribed to Loughner's youtube account. Sure enough, if you go to her youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/giffords2) the subscription is indeed there. Loughner's account being here (http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10).

Weird connection, perhaps trivial... I don't know if Giffords herself operates her account or has someone operate it for her.

/EDIT

The subscription on Giffords' youtube to Loughner's account is now gone! I suppose a staffer is controlling her account. Either way, curious.

I personally feel this whole situation is a little more complicated than it is on the surface but this is only a gut feeling and a very eerie one at that.

Seikou-Kishi
10th January 2011, 21:22
Wow very good information 000! *thumbs up*

irishspirit
10th January 2011, 21:38
Jared Loughner is a product of Sheriff Dupnik’s office

This is the report that Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik has been dreading since the tragic event on Saturday January 8.

The sheriff has been editorializing and politicizing the event since he took the podium to report on the incident. His blaming of radio personalities and bloggers is a pre-emptive strike because Mr. Dupnik knows this tragedy lays at his feet and his office. Six people died on his watch and he could have prevented it. He needs to step up and start apologizing to the families of the victims instead of spinning this event to serve his own political agenda.

Jared Loughner, pronounced by the Sheriff as Lock-ner, saying it was the Polish pronunciation. Of course he meant Scott or Irish but that isn’t the point. The point is he and his office have had previous contact with the alleged assailant in the past and that is how he knows how to pronounce the name.

Jared Loughner has been making death threats by phone to many people in Pima County including staff of Pima Community College, radio personalities and local bloggers. When Pima County Sheriff’s Office was informed, his deputies assured the victims that he was being well managed by the mental health system. It was also suggested that further pressing of charges would be unnecessary and probably cause more problems than it solved as Jared Loughner has a family member that works for Pima County. Amy Loughner is a Natural Resource specialist for the Pima County Parks and Recreation. My sympathies and my heart goes out to her and the rest of Mr. Loughner’s family. This tragedy must be tearing them up inside wondering if they had done the right things in trying to manage Jared’s obvious mental instability.

Every victim of his threats previously must also be wondering if this tragedy could have been prevented if they had been more aggressive in pursuing charges against Mr. Loughner. Perhaps with a felony conviction he would never have been able to lawfully by the Glock 9mm Model 19 that he used to strike down the lives of six people and decimate 14 more.

This was not an act of politics. This was an act of a mentally disturbed young man hell bent on getting his 15 minutes of infamy. The Pima County Sheriff’s Department was aware of his violent nature and they failed to act appropriately. This tragedy leads right back to Sherriff Dupnik and all the spin in the world is not going to change that fact.

http://thechollajumps.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/jared-loughner-is-a-product-of-sheriff-dupniks-office/

witchy1
10th January 2011, 22:00
To understand it better, I would like to hear from his parents and siblings. IMHO no-one is born insane - they are made. (either from drugs, mind control, poor parenting etc) I challenge anyperson to show me an evil 12 month old baby. In essence, once we can figure out what caused his mental trauma we may have insight into genesis of his actions. My bet is someone in his family will have the answer or at least a clue to this question.
FWIW - Mums always seem to know (if they themselves are not psychologically distubed and the perpetrator/causative factor.)

MariaDine
10th January 2011, 22:23
See a probable conexion in this thread.
Namasté

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10915-Ashley-Turton-Congressional-Affairs-Director-Found-Dead-In-Burning-Car

Teakai
10th January 2011, 23:15
My take - this guy was used to bring about new gun laws - just like they did in Australia using Martin Bryant and those poor victims as the catalysts.

Loughner, was on anti psychotic meds, which means he was likely seeing a psyhciatrist - as was Martin Bryant (as a matter of interest, Martin Bryants doctor worked for the institute for mind control in Britian at some stage - can't recall the proper name of it - starts with a 'T', I think)

Let's see if we start hearing screams for gun banning.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The eyes say it all

The gunman, or Sarah Palin?

fifi
10th January 2011, 23:24
Thank you very much for the summary, Tea. I am afraid they will find any excuse to go after David Icke, after he touched the "taboo" subject (the PTB - reptilians) in his latest interview with Arizona Wilder.

Teakai
10th January 2011, 23:29
19 people were shot. Now if this was a glock, it would hold up to 18 bullets. That's some pretty accurate shooting. Something is fishy here.

That is the same with Martin Bryant - in the police transcript he stated that he wasn't a very good shooter - had only shot a few times - at tins etc: never at animals.
Which is a different representation of the story the public got.

Martin Bryant didn't even know what he was being questioned about in the transcript until it was revealed to him - he totally and utterly denied being in Port Arthur that day.

Reeks of mind control to me.

Teakai
10th January 2011, 23:40
And boy did they move fast on this one (sorry if already posted)

Carolyn McCarthy readies gun control bill

Another vocal supporter for gun control, Illinois Rep. Mike Quigley, told POLITICO that he hopes “something good” can come from the Arizona tragedy – perhaps discussion on a new assault weapon ban, sales at gun shows and tracing measures.

Loughner legally purchased his weapon – a Glock 19 with an extended magazine – from an Arizona store. The same kind of extended magazine was illegal under the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47338.html#ixzz1AeaC38py

Agree, Irish - that they're going (attempt) to ban guns is a given. It will be interesting to see if this will be the incindent that does it. It's getting such a lot of air time that it looks like they're definitely pushing an agenda.

Rocky_Shorz
10th January 2011, 23:58
Summary Of Posts Thus Far

2. Arizona Cheif US District Judge John M Roll

"...assassinated barely 72-hours after he made a critical ruling against the Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts in order to stave off their nations imminent economic collapse, and after having the US Marshals protecting him removed." (P7#62)

scratch that one, Sorcha Faal...

he dropped in to meet the congresswoman but wasn't expected to be there, he just showed up...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/jgs1.jpg

Koyaanisqatsi
11th January 2011, 00:15
I'm immersed in this. Thank you all for posting your thoughts and there's a ton of good information coming from this thread. Maybe some sort of mind control is @ work here, though initially i thought it was a hasty assumption. It is my opinion that Az is the last frontier in the crusade to weaken gun owners(its a very gun oriented culture here, very)., if this is an act of TPTB to get legislation against guns going, kit would make sense that it happened here, now. Shotguns are in the house, maybe i should bury the rifles ha.

loveandgratitude
11th January 2011, 00:24
http://www.legitgov.org/SarahPac-Called-Ariz-Congresswoman-be-Targeted

SarahPac Called for Ariz. Congresswoman to be 'Targeted' By Lori Price, www.legitgov.org 08 Jan 2011 Updated: 09 Jan 2011
Sarah Palin's fundraising instrument, SarahPac, had posted an advertisement to target Democratic Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
The photo has since been removed from her website. However, CLG has obtained it and reposted it here.

Go to the above link to see the advertisement.

This advertisement is the kind that is used in code for mind control slaves. Usually something on TV or Radio or advertisements that
triggers the mind control slave to go ahead with a particular mission or assination. Generally the mind control slave will not have any
memory of the event as the controllers will have wiped the memory clean.

This is the context of the advertisement by Sarah Palin -

Sat 6/12/10 9.00AM
Get on target for victory in
November Help remove
Gabrielle Giffords from
office Shoot a fully
automatic M16 with Jesse
Kelly

This has hallmarks of a MK Ultra. Remember Bill Clinton and the yellow tie.

Just another piece of the puzzle.

Please send love and light to the families of the victims.

Ty
11th January 2011, 01:23
I feel like blaming Palin outright only because of her rhetoric. She, Glenn Beck, Rush and others have been known to encourage violence against elected officials. They don't do it outright but it's not far-fetched to think that they'd use monarch (or other mind-control techniques) to brainwash their viewers.

As a regular watcher of Beck, and a frequent listener of Rush, I'd say it's completely far-fetched. This man was nuts, plain and simple. His first contact with Gifford was in 2007, before the Tea Parties were formed, before Beck had a popular Fox program and before anyone not in Alaska had even heard of Palin.

Ty
11th January 2011, 01:36
And didn't Sarah Palin put out some kind of map not too long ago with rifle sites on different political districts? including Arizona?
I blame her for inciting... and just like there are laws about inciting racial hatred and violence there maybe should be laws about
inciting political hatred and and especially violence.

There should be laws about inciting political hatred and violence. There probably are already. What Palin did doesn't fall into either category. She simply targeted areas where she felt a concerted effort might result in getting a more conservative candidate elected. Both parties do this and numerous graphics have been used to mark the areas. Targets have been used. Palin opted to use cross-hairs. Anyone interpreting that as a "call to arms" has a problem.

LindyLou22
11th January 2011, 03:43
There should be laws about inciting political hatred and violence. There probably are already. What Palin did doesn't fall into either category. She simply targeted areas where she felt a concerted effort might result in getting a more conservative candidate elected. Both parties do this and numerous graphics have been used to mark the areas. Targets have been used. Palin opted to use cross-hairs. Anyone interpreting that as a "call to arms" has a problem.

Just call me a person with a problem then, Ty. I have a big problem with right wing apologists pretending there's no such thing as the power of suggestion.

EsmaEverheart
11th January 2011, 04:16
And what about Liberals Van Jones and Francis Fox Piven who are calling for Violent Revolution in America? Or Nancy Pelosi calling for Violence if the Healthcare Bill gets repealed? What about the Daily Kos who posted last Thursday that Congresswoman Giffords was “dead to him” because she wasn’t Liberal enough in his view? (It has been taken down since then.)

The point is that anyone who advocates violence is wrong whether they are Liberal or Conservative and BOTH Parties are guilty of Venomous Speech. At this point we do NOT know what Political Party Loughner belonged to. So everyone just needs to STOP IT! Stop spinning this into an opportunity to promote your Political Agendas when we should be concentrating on the Families who have been affected by this Tragedy.

http://laist.com/attachments/la_lisab/christina-taylor-green.jpg

Killed: Christina-Taylor Green, 9, died at the hospital an hour after she was shot at the event. The third-grader already was an aspiring politician. Christina had just been elected to the student council at Mesa Verde Elementary School and had been interested in politics from a young age. She already had told her parents she wanted to attend Penn State and have a career that involved helping those less fortunate than her.

Now STOP IT! Just stop pointing fingers for political gain. It is sick.

Celine
11th January 2011, 04:20
*celine walks over and sits next to Esma, she puts her hand on esma's shoulder and looks her in the eye smiles and says... *

Thank you

*celine hugs esma*

witchy1
11th January 2011, 04:42
Remember Bill Clinton and the yellow tie. Calll be dumb, but I dont understand loveandgratitude

Teakai
11th January 2011, 05:30
I'm immersed in this. Thank you all for posting your thoughts and there's a ton of good information coming from this thread. Maybe some sort of mind control is @ work here, though initially i thought it was a hasty assumption. It is my opinion that Az is the last frontier in the crusade to weaken gun owners(its a very gun oriented culture here, very)., if this is an act of TPTB to get legislation against guns going, kit would make sense that it happened here, now. Shotguns are in the house, maybe i should bury the rifles ha.

I definitely think people need to take a stand on this one. We were all a bit clueless when they took our guns in Australia, but now it's becomming common knowledge what the 'ptb' are up to people do not want to give up their right to carry arms.

A disarmed population is a vulnerable population.

LindyLou22
11th January 2011, 07:13
And what about Liberals Van Jones and Francis Fox Piven who are calling for Violent Revolution in America? Or Nancy Pelosi calling for Violence if the Healthcare Bill gets repealed? What about the Daily Kos who posted last Thursday that Congresswoman Giffords was “dead to him” because she wasn’t Liberal enough in his view? (It has been taken down since then.)

Isn't it funny how people manage to drop a few talking points before they say how sick it is to talk politics?

Like it or not, in this situation politics are going to be intertwined with the sympathy.

Seikou-Kishi
11th January 2011, 07:36
I definitely think people need to take a stand on this one. We were all a bit clueless when they took our guns in Australia, but now it's becomming common knowledge what the 'ptb' are up to people do not want to give up their right to carry arms.

A disarmed population is a vulnerable population.

Is that really what concerns people? Do you honestly believe that the the powers that be resolved themselves to open warfare your crude little guns would save you? It is well known they have technology beyond ours and they could kill us without us ever seeing them... do not mourn your guns, mourn your books when they've come for those.

Teakai
11th January 2011, 07:49
Is that really what concerns people? Do you honestly believe that the the powers that be resolved themselves to open warfare your crude little guns would save you? It is well known they have technology beyond ours and they could kill us without us ever seeing them... do not mourn your guns, mourn your books when they've come for those.

Well, now, gun possession obviously concerns the 'ptb'. They really want to disarm the population - why?

I'll mourn the books, too.

Ty
11th January 2011, 09:20
Just call me a person with a problem then, Ty. I have a big problem with right wing apologists pretending there's no such thing as the power of suggestion.

Why you would want to draw such a similarity between yourself and Laughner I can't imagine, but if you really want to be called a person with a problem then it would be my utmost pleasure, LindyLou. Can I just call you Problem for short?

Now, if you don't mind, would you please do me a favor and point out where I ever said there was no such thing as the power of suggestion?

these are not the droids you are looking for...

irishspirit
11th January 2011, 17:26
This is a sad day in American history. Before I go into my thoughts about the attempted assassination today of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D – Arizona), I need to make some points:

- One, my deepest sympathies and condolences where need be to everyone involved, especially to the family of the nine year old child.

- Second, I do not in any way, shape, or form endorse or condone the killing or the harming of any innocent, ever.

I claim no personal knowledge of Rep. Giffords, but from what I understand, she was one of the few good guys in Washington. Anyone who knows me, knows full well I don’t play the political coin. You’re either up or down in my book. In my book she was up.

Now, what I want to do with what limited information I have on today’s events, is to give, for what it’s worth, my assessment. The reason I am doing this is multi-faceted — most of those reasons I am not able to divulge at this time but will become known later. But the fact being that I am being asked to do this, I will do so.

I have a particular expertise in the arena of assassination, and expertise in the area of preventing assassination (for more info on my background go here: http://www.duncanofinioan.com)

I had not intended to do another blog post any time in the near future. And being that I am traveling at the present time, and dictating this blog post while transversing very dangerous roads, please forgive me if it comes off as being just a little too “hillbilly”.

In my opinion, based upon my experiences and training, this was a hit. This was not some random jerkoff, pissed off at the world, who decides one day to go out with a double stacked Glock and commit this incredibly heinous act.

* Where in the hell were these people’s security, i.e. Rep Giffords and Chief Judge John Roll? And yes, I heard the report that she liked to do these public events without security, but, boys and girls, that’s B.S. This is an elected government official. A congresswoman. Where was the secret service? Where was the State police? Where was the local law enforcement?

* Knowing who these people were, why such a delay in official action? How long was the delay? Too damn long if nineteen people got shot. What are they doing, hiring Wal-Mart greeters away to do security at these events?

* At the present time of the writing of this blog (9:41 PM EDT USA, not where I’m at, it’s way past my bedtime where I’m at), why in the hell are this guy’s videos still on YouTube?

* This is an extremely important question: Who is / was John Roll, the Federal Judge who was killed? This question will become more important and more apparent as this thing moves forward. Officials claimed in a press conference this evening that he was the target, but it is more than possible that he was the actual target.

* Where was John Roll shot? How many times was he shot? Why is the local sheriff refusing to release any information about how the shooting went down, in what order people were shot, and where on the body the judge was shot?

* A major question that I have – how many shots were actually fired? What I’m trying to get at is, what was his hit ratio? This is not morbid fascination, this is pure investigative delving. The higher the hit ratio, the more firearms training and ability was involved, in my opinion. It doesn’t take an expert marksman to shoot someone at point blank range. But I also can’t believe no one saw him raise the gun and didn’t react. And agin, I must stress the question: Where was her protection?

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/

gardunk
11th January 2011, 17:48
I do believe that Duncan is more close to the truth than any mainstream media so far/ look fwd to more from him

Erin
11th January 2011, 19:19
Based on various reports I've heard, Judge John Roll never planned to be there in advance - he just happened to stop by because he was in the area. If that's true, and at this point I don't see a reason to doubt that, then I think we can safely say that the primary target was Congresswoman Giffords, and the judge's death was a result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I will say that brainwashing is something we all should definitely look into. Maybe he was just crazy...but the vast majority of schizophrenic types are non-violent, and I think that's worth stressing. There's already a lot of stigma with mental health problems, we definitely don't need any more after this incident.

loveandgratitude
12th January 2011, 01:11
Media Caught Hiding Fact Loughner Is Jewish
1-11-11

This is an amazing story. We now learn that Jared Lee Loughner's mother Amy Loughner is a member of the SAME Reform synagogue as Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords! That means that Amy's son, who lives with his Jewish parents, Amy and Randy Loughner, is ALSO a member of the same synagogue as his shooting victim, Rep. Giffords.
Why didn't we hear about this from our super-sleuth national media?
Instead, we hear that a 'WHITE MAN' is the shooter. We hear that 'ANTI-SEMITISM' is his motive. (Mass Mind Control anyone?)
But now...now...some FACTS are leaking out!
His best friend, Bryce Tierney, who got a "farewell" voice message the night before the shootings tells us that his friend is Jewish. He tells us that Jared Loughner put Mein Kampf down as "favorite reading" to irritate his Jewish mother, Amy.
The story and the coverup of the story gets wilder. The Loughners and the Giffords were members of the same Congregation Chaverim. On the Congregation Chaverim website we learn that this Reform synagogue that was founded in 1973 has 140 families. That's a very small group. The Rabbi, Stephanie Aaron surely knows every single family member of her congregation on a first name basis! That includes 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner.
So, it is IMPOSSIBLE that Rabbi Stephanie Aaron did not KNOW instantly upon learning that a Jared Lee Loughner had shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords that BOTH people were members of her small congregation!
But does Rabbi Aaron make ANY effort to inform the media, as she takes hundreds and hundreds of media calls from the mass media, of this fact?
Apparently not!

http://www.whitenewsnow.com/forums/us-news-white-folks/13368-
loughner-jewish-but-his-synagogue-congregation-chaverim-hid-fact-america.html

Rozzy
12th January 2011, 01:28
A hit

No doubt in my view.

pintorider
12th January 2011, 18:38
This tragedy does smack of mind control.

(From Loughner's Youtube site) "I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha, The Old Man And The Sea, Gulliver's Travels, Mein Kampf, The Republic, and Meno."

The books in red are known to be used in mind control. Look at the other titles. I wonder how many more of them are also used in a similar manner? I read somewhere that Loughner included Hitler's book to irritate his presumably Jewish mother. I can't confirm the jewish angle and am not quite clear as to why that would be important other than the MSM got something wrong again.

I can't seem to find much info on the shooter's parents. Do they have any sort of a military/intelligence background?

Metaphor
12th January 2011, 22:42
Watch this, and ask yourself why it is that Gabrielle Giffords subscribes to Luoghners youtubechannel. I dont get this :confused:
Let´s not make hasty conclusions.I just wanted to draw your attention to this, couldn´t see another thread about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aesHAsgHAMc

StephenW11UK
13th January 2011, 00:36
An very interesting video that hints at the likelihood of all sorts of as yet unknown goings-on in the background. By the way,the list of favourite books of the 'mind-controlled' killer could well be part of the personal favourites of numbers of my friends, all of whom would see themselves as non-violent members of UK society.

Americans among us in particular may resonate with this Examination of Conscience article by Robert F Kennedy Jr
http://www.readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/4577-examination-of-conscience

HURRITT ENYETO
13th January 2011, 01:02
Its discussed on this Avalon thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10782-Congresswoman-Shot

Cheers
Hurritt

bluestflame
13th January 2011, 01:51
read somewhere they went to the same church (jewish)

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/browse_thread/thread/92441c0890dc9c53/4d75d1d3ec28dcb2?lnk=raot

"This is an amazing story. We now learn that Jared Lee Loughner’s mother
Amy Loughner is a member of the SAME Reform synagogue as Congresswoman
Gabrielle Giffords! That means that Amy’s son, who lives with his Jewish
parents, Amy and Randy Loughner, is ALSO a member of the same synagogue as
his shooting victim, Rep. Giffords.
Why didn’t we hear about this from our super-sleuth national media?
Instead we hear that a White man is the shooter. We hear that anti-
Semitism is his motive.
But now…now…some FACTS are leaking out! "

will look into this further

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/01/jared-lee-loughner-friend-voicemail-phone-message?page=2

"Exclusive: Loughner Friend Explains Alleged Gunman's Grudge Against Giffords
In a MoJo interview, the friend shares a message sent hours before the massacre.

— By Nick Baumann

Mon Jan. 10, 2011 12:01 AM PST
NEWSLETTERSHARE
1011 Comments | Post Comment
Tierney believes that Loughner was very interested in pushing people's buttons—and that may have been why he listed Hitler's Mein Kampf as one of his favorite books on his YouTube page. (Loughner's mom is Jewish, according to Tierney.**) Loughner sometimes approached strangers and would say "weird" things, Tierney recalls. "He would do it because he thought people were below him and he knew they wouldn't know what he was talking about."

In college, Loughner became increasingly intrigued with "lucid dreaming," and he grew convinced that he could control his dreams, according to Tierney. In a series of rambling videos posted to his YouTube page, dreams are a frequent topic. In a video posted on December 15, Loughner writes, "My favorite activity is conscience dreaming: the greatest inspiration for my political business information. Some of you don't dream—sadly." In another video, he writes, "The population of dreamers in the United States of America is less than 5%!" Later in the same video he says, "I'm a sleepwalker—who turns off the alarm clock."

loveandgratitude
13th January 2011, 01:51
Media Caught Hiding Fact Loughner Is Jewish
1-11-11

This is an amazing story. We now learn that Jared Lee Loughner's mother Amy Loughner is a member of the SAME Reform synagogue as Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords! That means that Amy's son, who lives with his Jewish parents, Amy and Randy Loughner, is ALSO a member of the same synagogue as his shooting victim, Rep. Giffords.
Why didn't we hear about this from our super-sleuth national media?
Instead, we hear that a 'WHITE MAN' is the shooter. We hear that 'ANTI-SEMITISM' is his motive. (Mass Mind Control anyone?)
But now...now...some FACTS are leaking out!
His best friend, Bryce Tierney, who got a "farewell" voice message the night before the shootings tells us that his friend is Jewish. He tells us that Jared Loughner put Mein Kampf down as "favorite reading" to irritate his Jewish mother, Amy.
The story and the coverup of the story gets wilder. The Loughners and the Giffords were members of the same Congregation Chaverim. On the Congregation Chaverim website we learn that this Reform synagogue that was founded in 1973 has 140 families. That's a very small group. The Rabbi, Stephanie Aaron surely knows every single family member of her congregation on a first name basis! That includes 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner.
So, it is IMPOSSIBLE that Rabbi Stephanie Aaron did not KNOW instantly upon learning that a Jared Lee Loughner had shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords that BOTH people were members of her small congregation!
But does Rabbi Aaron make ANY effort to inform the media, as she takes hundreds and hundreds of media calls from the mass media, of this fact?
Apparently not!

http://www.whitenewsnow.com/forums/u...e-folks/13368-
loughner-jewish-but-his-synagogue-congregation-chaverim-hid-fact-america.html

loveandgratitude
13th January 2011, 02:08
Calll be dumb, but I dont understand loveandgratitude

Extracts from
MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL: MODERN TORTURE AND CONTROL MECHANISMS ELIMINATING HUMAN RIGHTS AND PRIVACY

By Dr. Rauni Leena Kilde, MD
September 25, 1999

Deception is the name of the game. so recruits are told untrue sinister stories of their victims to keep them motivated. The PTB have a military order which include Satanism, and symbols and yellow-orange-black colors. However, fresh recruits must wear pink - and the highest elite wears yellow ties with dark suits.

Even dashes of yellow or orange in their ties may signal their recruitst as well as yellow shirts or other objects with that color for signalling.

Too many world leaders fit into this signalling. However, it is quite possible they are only used as fronts for this global organization without any knowledge of it's criminal activity in the field against innocent people. Mass media and big industry are also infiltrated.

Who are the targets? Experimentation with soldiers and prisoners may continue, as well as handicapped children, mental patients, homosexuals and single women. They are still experimental guinea pigs for electronic and chemical warfare. But today ANYONE can become a target, even those who invented the system.

Researchers who find out about this secret radiation of the population become targets themselves.

The U.S. Senate discussed the issue on January 22, 1997. The U.S. Air Force's "Commando Solo" aircraft have been used to send subliminal radio frequency messages to manipulate even the minds of foreign nations in their elections. Haiti and Bosnia are a couple of recent examples.

There was a video which seems to have been taken off the net......the researcher reveals that everytime Clinton appears on TV........wearing a yellow tie a tragic
shooting or bombing would take place. He taps his tie with a masonic hand symbol.

The newspapers would also report.....Clinton going to Bosnia wearing a yellow tie.
Clinton appeared at the conference wearing a yellow tie. This appears frequently
in news items about Clinton. They never mention him wearing any other tie. I wish
I could find this video. I will keep searching.

Tea
13th January 2011, 02:17
Just saw this, not sure what to make of it.

Wikileaks calls for prosecution of Sarah Palin and others:

“WikiLeaks: treat incitement seriously or expect more Gabrielle Gifford killing sprees.”

Wikileaks today offered sympathy and condolences to the victims of the Tucson shooting together with best wishes for the recovery of U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords. Giffords, a democrat from Arizona's 8th district, was the target of a shooting spree at a Jan 8 political event in which six others were killed.

WikiLeaks staff and contributors have also been the target of unprecedented violent rhetoric by US prominent media personalities, including Sarah Palin, who urged the US administration to “Hunt down the WikiLeaks chief like the Taliban”.

“We call on US authorities and others to protect the rule of law by aggressively prosecuting these and similar incitements to kill. A civil nation of laws can not have prominent members of society constantly calling for the murder and assassination of other individuals or groups.”

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/82g3kb

Tea
13th January 2011, 03:53
Here is Alex Jones' take on the recent events.

Yes, I know he can be controversial, but let's just watch the video for what it is.

Emergency: Politicians Call for End of 1st & 2nd Amendments

Liberty is on the march, tyranny is on the run, and the days of New-World-Order suppression are drawing to a close. That's why they want to accelerate a voilent confrontation to short circuit our peaceful restoration of the republic, because as Victor Hugo said, no army can stop an idea whose time has come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4T1opE_GIg

jackovesk
13th January 2011, 04:58
Arizona Shooter Was On Powerful Hallucinogens

Friend says “He would admit to seeing the sky as orange and the green grass as blue”

Steve Watson Infowars.net Wednesday, Jan 12th, 2011

As with practically every other high profile shooting case in recent memory, it appears that the suspect was using psychotropic drugs, substances that significantly alter areas of the brain associated with perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, and behavior.

http://www.coolopticalillusions.com/illusions/skulltable.jpghttp://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=415592490338&id=676991657517f2f76935458e16bd971d

While some mainstream media reports have covered the fact that Jared Loughner was, according to people that knew him, obsessed with dreams and alternate realities, to the point where he was keeping dream logs and may begun to literally believe his dreams to be a form of reality, such reports have yet to make a connection with psychotropics.

George Osler, father of Loughner’s friend, Zach Osler has stated on record that Loughner was experimenting with a particular psychotropic drug.

“The whole thing about the dreaming and the alternate reality, I can see where he can kinda get so absorbed into that, that he’s not actually living in reality,” Osler said in a recent interview with the Associated Press.

“I know that he was experimenting with the drug or herb or whatever it is – Salvia Divinorum – and from what I hear he used it quite frequently.” Osler stated.

According to several other readily available reports, several students in Loughner ‘s classes said that he would regularly spontaneously laugh out loud without warning. This is commonly associated with Salvia Divinorum use as the video below highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgW4Z1deaPg&feature=player_embedded

http://www.prisonplanet.com/arizona-shooter-was-on-powerful-hallucinogens.html

noprophet
13th January 2011, 05:31
Unless he was actually smoking it in class - it more than likely had nothing to do with his bursts of laughter. The high of salvia only lasts for a couple minutes and then you just feel completely relaxed and bogged down. More probably the laughter was an ego based over-compensation for a social anxiety or a passive-aggressive vocation of his feeling towards the material being taught.

Either way the kid was disturbed.

14th January 2011, 03:27
Keeping this one short:

Gabrielle Giffords is beginning to lift from unconsciousness. See this (http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/0111/Reports_Giffords_recognizes_husband.html) very brief article.

I ask that we hold her well-being with clarity in ourselves. Manifesting her conscious recovery and well-being could very well be important in the big picture. I feel this intuitively and quite strongly.

I also ask that at the same time we keep forgiveness at the forefront of ourselves. You can intuit what the implications are.

fifi
14th January 2011, 03:53
Source: http://stevebeckow.com/2011/01/exsupersoldier-duncan-ofinioan-gifford-hit/

Ex-Supersoldier Duncan O’Finioan Looks at the Gifford “Hit”
Anatomy of an Assassination Attempt – Gabrielle Giffords
January 8, 2011

Where in the hell were these people’s security, i.e. Rep Giffords and Chief Judge John Roll? And yes, I heard the report that she liked to do these public events without security, but, boys and girls, that’s B.S. This is an elected government official. A congresswoman. Where was the secret service? Where was the State police? Where was the local law enforcement?
Knowing who these people were, why such a delay in official action? How long was the delay? Too damn long if nineteen people got shot. What are they doing, hiring Wal-Mart greeters away to do security at these events?
At the present time of the writing of this blog (9:41 PM EDT USA, not where I’m at, it’s way past my bedtime where I’m at), why in the hell are this guy’s videos still on YouTube?
This is an extremely important question: Who is was John Roll, the Federal Judge who was killed? This question will become more important and more apparent as this thing moves forward. Officials claimed in a press conference this evening that he was the target, but it is more than possible that he was the actual target.
Where was John Roll shot? How many times was he shot? Why is the local sheriff refusing to release any information about how the shooting went down, in what order people were shot, and where on the body the judge was shot?
A major question that I have – how many shots were actually fired? What I’m trying to get at is, what was his hit ratio? This is not morbid fascination, this is pure investigative delving. The higher the hit ratio, the more firearms training and ability was involved, in my opinion. It doesn’t take an expert marksman to shoot someone at point blank range. But I also can’t believe no one saw him raise the gun and didn’t react. And agin, I must stress the question: Where was her protection?
But one thing I do not believe this was, was a false flag incident. This was carried out with a single-minded purpose, with a clear objective, and that objective was not to create a false flag incident. I do believe and I will state (this may put me in deep **** by saying this but it has to be said): Today’s tragic event was the proverbial two birds with one stone — someone that “they” wanted taken out was done so, whether it be the Congresswoman or the judge.

But the way this was done and the symbology indicated through the alleged writings of this alleged shooter was, in my opinion, partly done to wake up sleepers. Anyone with even a tangential knowledge of the government’s mind control programs such as MK ULTRA can readily and immediately see in these videos posted by the alleged shooter that they smack of programming, suspiciously worded phrasing, numbers, and direct mention of mind control and brainwashing.

Please do not write me asking my opinion beyond what I have written here tonight. I will not give it. This is an extremely serious situation above and beyond what most people see. I kept quiet about the hit on Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen, but I cannot keep quiet now.

I fully expect a visit from some alphabet soup agency and with my present situation, I expect to speak with MI-6. And with that visit in mind, so be it. Again, I wish to offer my sincerest condolences and wishes where they are proper for all involved in today’s incident.

And hey — I guess I didn’t sound too hillbilly, did I?
Unquote

Carmody
14th January 2011, 04:20
Unless he was actually smoking it in class - it more than likely had nothing to do with his bursts of laughter. The high of salvia only lasts for a couple minutes and then you just feel completely relaxed and bogged down. More probably the laughter was an ego based over-compensation for a social anxiety or a passive-aggressive vocation of his feeling towards the material being taught.

Either way the kid was disturbed.

Yes, anyone who has tried Salvia understands immediately that it is not a casual drug for casual entertainment.

Nor can it be taken effectively on a long term basis, for even a few days.

It just isn't possible. Anyone who has tried it will tell you the same.

Nor will it be the point of origin for his bursts of laughter. That sort of thing usually comes from reflexive blocking of problem thoughts about issues.

I have a friend who nearly lost it, who moved in that sort of direction. He played with people's minds all the time, including his own. In the end he turned out OK. He ended up being a world class multi-discipline martial artist, muay thai kick boxing, primarily, and Penjak Silat. He concentrates on the human side of the equation. Which means he's a formidable opponent.

Of course he is a sensitive, he's half native, like Duncan, and about Duncan's size.

The Judaic bloodlines are naturally sensitive to a good degree, as well.

pintorider
14th January 2011, 17:21
An very interesting video that hints at the likelihood of all sorts of as yet unknown goings-on in the background. By the way,the list of favourite books of the 'mind-controlled' killer could well be part of the personal favourites of numbers of my friends, all of whom would see themselves as non-violent members of UK society.

I've read most the books on the list myself coincidentally. In TRANCE Formation of America Cathy O'Brien tells of the use of certain books (Peter Pan and Wizard of Oz for example) and lines from these books as triggers for mind controlled people. Another example might be Mark David Chapman and The Catcher in the Rye.

The books by themselves don't do anything. It's their use in the hands of trained specialists (ahem) that is significant. And Loughner's list has at least two well know M/C trigger books. The list also contains a high percentage of "fantasy" type books.

I'm sniffing around for clues that this guy might have been controlled but I'm perfectly willing to see Loughner as a "lone nutter" if the facts point to that. So in that sense, his own writings (raving) backed up by the book list and a possible use of psychotropic drugs might be symptomatic of mind control.

I still haven't learned much about his parents. If he were indeed mind controlled, who did it and when and where? The guy's only 22. His life can't be that much of a mystery and a good reporter could research this.

14th January 2011, 22:50
From yesterday, a more detailed (http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content/healthday/648825.html) update on Giffords' continued recovery and an article saying she'll soon be receiving physical therapy (http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/101316/20110114/doctors-put-giffords-on-aggressive-physical-therapy-path.htm). This speedy recovery is a very very good sign :)

loveandgratitude
18th January 2011, 00:35
Meet Judge John Roll
How much do you know about the judge who
was killed in Tucson the day the Congresswomen
was shot?

"Widely respected." "A wise jurist."

The US news media heaped on the praise, but was purposefully vague about who this extraordinary judge was and what he actually did.

The early and oft-repeated media claim "the judge was just in the wrong place at the wrong time" doesn't ring true for several reasons, the most important being how the heck would they know and know so quickly?

Equally as suspicious, why did they feel the need to repeat this statement over and over again from the very beginning of the reports? Who inserted this into the news stream?

Judge Roll was an opponent of the Federal government overreaching its authority.

Specifically:

1. He ruled against federal imposition on states rights in gun law matters,

2. He ruled against elements of the Patriot Act (the part where federal "law enforcement agents" can seize your bank account without cause), and

3. He ruled against the newly announced FEMA Governor system in which the federal government plans to take the power of elected state Governors and put in in the hands of federally-appointed "regional" governors in the case of an "emergency."

It's a rare judge these days that stands up to this BS or shows any interest in the Constitution at all.

And he ended up dead in the parking lot of a Safeway Supermarket at the hands of a "lone nut" who local law enforcement allowed to run wild publicly making violent threats against employers and school administrators.

SEE THIS VIDEO -

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1008.html

bluestflame
18th January 2011, 00:41
AZ Congresswoman assassination scenario has MKULTRA profile, drug & space target Continue reading on Examiner.com: AZ Congresswoman assassination scenario has MKULTRA profile, drug & space target - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/az-congresswoman-assassination-scenario-has-mkultra-profile-drug-space-target#ixzz1BLJuLIYD

"The mass political assassination attack in Tucson, AZ on Saturday January 8, 2011 that as of 2:44 pm pst had left six people dead and eighteen shot were shot during the attack has a marked MKULTRA profile, and of suppression of drug cartel investigation and of expansion the U.S. space program as one of its effects."

"MKULTRA and political assassinations

The preliminary profile of Mark Lee Loughner indicates that he may be a person going through genuine programming under MKULTRA by mind control methods and programming by on-the-ground MKULTRA agents designed to disorient the individual mind and turn the individual into a ‘Manchurian candidate’ type assassin.
A scholarly article on the MKULTRA program states,
“MKULTRA grew into a mammoth undertaking. The nature of the research included these specific problems:
• Can we create by post-H (hypnotic) control an action contrary to an individual’s basic moral principles?
• Can we “alter” a person’s personality? Can we guarantee total amnesia under any and all conditions?
• Could we seize a subject and in the space of an hour by post-H control have him crash an airplane?
• Can we devise a system for making unwilling subjects into willing agents and then transfer that control to untrained agency agents in the field by use of codes or identifying signs?"

""In a 1971 Science Digest article [6], Dr. G.H. Estabrooks states, 'By the 1920’s clinical hypnotists learned to split certain individuals into multiple personalities like Jeckyl-Hydes. During WWII, I worked this technique with a Marine lieutenant I’ll call Jones. I split his personality into Jones A and Jones B. Jones A, once a ‘normal’ Marine, became entirely different. He talked communist doctrine and meant it. He was welcomed enthusiastically by communist cells, and was deliberately given a dishonorable discharge. Jones B was the deeper personality, knew all the thoughts of Jones A, and was ‘imprinted’ to say nothing during conscious phases. All I had to do was hypnotize him, get in touch with Jones B, and I had a pipeline straight into the Communist camp.' BB 167-169 For more on CIA mind control projects, click here."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: AZ Congresswoman assassination scenario has MKULTRA profile, drug & space target - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/az-congresswoman-assassination-scenario-has-mkultra-profile-drug-space-target#ixzz1BLKMqWHe

bluestflame
18th January 2011, 00:46
the books , many children are familiar with reading in thier early years , are used as something to hold onto when in an induced state of anxiety , the inner child retreats there while the alter ( protector? ) comes out into conscious control

Hummingbird
18th January 2011, 03:09
Its pretty sickening to see the mainstream media using 60 minute interview's with friends of Loughners etc. to push suggestive thinking about him being mentally ill...

Does anyone think anyone in mainstream media has the courage to touch the real story, mind control , or atleast talk about why he was meeting with Ben Bernaki behind closed doors, or at all for that matter... I was wondering if John stewart would or if ventura would do a show on it quickly.

I seen alot of shows on history channel etc lately about mind control, the assassination of RFK, underground bases etc. The public can handle it, and I dont think there would be that much back lash. The evidence points in that direction more than him being another lost soul do to " conspiracy" videos and heavy metal.

What yall think.. to much wishful thinking in the era of corporate controlled mass media, or is it a possibility I sure hope it is

Truth nectar

Seikou-Kishi
18th January 2011, 03:14
Far too much wishful thinking, but still, it's better than giving up hope :-)

norman
18th January 2011, 03:18
Far too much wishful thinking, but still, it's better than giving up hope :-)

If someone would add up all the jail places in the world and also add up all the wrongful prosecutions and then subtract the resulting jail places, we might have a workable option for rounding up properly prosecuted criminals who are currently laughing at us with guns and esoteric weapons..

18th January 2011, 03:32
Mainstream media are one of the many tools of The Powers That Were and show symptoms of the state of TPTW through their behavior. The puppets move similarly to the hands of the puppet-master after all.

MSM is flailing around in a delusory spasm, because the pillars are quickly crumbling under TPTW (the more they spasm, the more we know we're doing our job effectively, they have an extreme fear of losing power, that is their weakness and to be taken full advantage of). They are at a point where they are almost unable to keep up with the speed of the internet (which they can't shut down, lest they expose their behavior even quicker). More and more people begin to do their own digging every day. I would expect to see increasing MSM spasms trying to derail people from looking in the right direction (but failing in their attempts to derail as more and more become aware).

Factors (unstoppable ones) such as Wikileaks (Assange holding a checkmate: he lives, leaks are released; he dies, leaks are released), Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (which will introduce many new seekers to their now expedited paths), and some potentially interesting things I suspect Giffords will have to say when she's fully recovered (she's also in checkmate because if somehow someone, again, tries to assassinate her, she is immediately a martyr.) They also can no longer assassinate as much (if at all) because it is now a pattern of their behavior (the scent which a bloodhound needs to find the target).

Game's up for TPTW. They're about to be checked and mated and it's only a matter of time until that inevitability.

It reminds me of something exceedingly elegant and beautiful I saw last night, while developing some film negatives in my basement. In a dimly lit corner near some file boxes I watched a female spider wrapping up what was her mate in a perfectly woven silk snare. He struggled and struggled but the more he struggled, the more precise and tight she became with her weaving until he was completely ensnared. The more TPTW struggle, the more they show themselves via their behavior, they make errors because of their haste, leaks fall into our hands at exponentially increasing rates, we know more and more of their next moves, the more we ensnare them at more vectors points (as extrapolated from their movements) making it impossible for them to escape. Checkmate. Queen takes king.

Awareness is spreading exponentially, the beautiful anti-virus program that it is, and is now past a point of inevitability for the end of the puppet-masters :)

Additionally, regarding wishful thinking, if we remove our doubts that the populous can handle the truth, then their veils will lift even more quickly. We can manifest efficiency for them... clear the path so to speak. All we have to do is truly want for them, out of love, to be able to handle it. They'll grieve, but it will be more painful for them if we doubt them out of our timeline.

Hummingbird
18th January 2011, 03:49
I hope that Gifford or her people will touch this subject that maybe he was manipulated, I agree fully 000.. they have tipped there hand far to many times with out taking full control, and this time the person that was targeted is still alive and will speak and know she will have all aware eyes around her watching... I have been trying to counter there actions by healing the wounded threw remote viewing meditations.

We are humans becoming, help us to attract Love Peace Harmony and Freedom
Help us to stay within the flow of Harmonious Intention
Taking all the necessary steps actions and thoughts to Allow thee attraction to take place
Bringing Balance within our earthly experience

We are Earth Becoming help us to Become

18th January 2011, 03:58
This time the person that was targeted is still alive and will speak and know she will have all aware eyes around her watching... I have been trying to counter there actions by healing the wounded threw remote viewing meditations.

Bingo :)

I am also doing the same. She will recover well.

Holly Lindin
18th January 2011, 04:56
His YouTube videos TOTALLY disturbed me. It takes a LOT to freak me out, but his videos did it!

Speaking of mind control: Did anyone else notice that among "his" (if his YouTube channel profile was, in fact, put together by himself.) favourite films are "Alice In Wonderland" and "The Wizard Of Oz" - two films that have been claimed time and time again to be used within mind control programs? He also loves a film called "Through the Looking Glass", which just brings to mind "Alice In Wonderland" again (and the symbolism of a mirror to create alters in mind control subjects).

Something strange is going on with this, isn't there?

<3

xm15e2
19th January 2011, 04:16
Shooting survivor arrested

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-arizona-shooting-threat-20110116,0,1503895.story

MorningLightMountain
19th January 2011, 21:33
PERSPECTIVE ABOUT THE SHOOTING IN TUCSON ON SATURDAY WHICH IS OFF ALL RADAR AND WORTH LOOKING INTO …
ONE … DID … Obama recently signed an executive order allowing the feds to confiscate all 401ks and retirement accounts. Our media forget to inform us of this fact. A single judge adjudicated that Obama did not have that authority and stopped the confiscation.
Federal Judge John Roll … The judge, USDC court of Arizona Presiding Judge Roll, was shot and died on Saturday by a “crazed gunman.” The historical connotations are similar to Kennedy/Oswald in several ways.
If I had a 401k and/or a retirement account I would convert such to an investment in a tangible asset made of metal. Either you get rid of it, or Obama will get rid of it for you. Either way I do not believe retirement accounts will exist in the near future.
TWO … DID … I’d like to know why another question isn’t being asked re the Tucson massacre.
Federal Judge John Roll –for Arizona–was killed. And yet he’s only mentioned anywhere as just another victim.
Here’s the question: Why is there possibly no connection being made that about 72 hours before he was killed, on Friday, he issued a critical “preliminary ruling” against the Obama administration to prevent them from acting on an FDR Executive Order (6102), which allowed the government to seize personal savings when no proof of a crime was committed?
(“USA v. $333,520.00 in US Currency et al”, Case number: 4:2010cv00703 Filed Nov 30, 2010).
My first question was: Who was the actual target, Giffords or Roll? or both (conveniently at the same place)?
While the possibility that Loughner was under mind control has been disparaged in the press, the knowledge of the existence of such a program, and known past CIA/FBI involvement in such incidents, why would there not be the possible question of a connection?
Too hot a potato..?
The word’s out “don’t dare?”
Why does a deeper search for truth–even with the possibility of the above being it or not–never seem to occur?
And then hours of repetitious blathering and speculation and opinionating by ignorant anchors.
We deserve better. We deserve the truth, “the whole truth,” like it or not; government, Obama’s included, has become far too cloaked in secrecy, and woe to those who disagree.
I long for the day when journalism once again shines the light, rather than supporting the cloak of darkness.
(holding breath….holding….holding….)
Thank you.

http://authenticallywired.com/2011/01/1 ... john-roll/

11th February 2011, 17:42
Just wanted to post an update on Giffords health status. She's now begun to regain her ability to speak which is excellent news: Rep. Giffords Speaks For First Time Since Shooting (http://www.pottstownmercury.com/articles/2011/02/10/news/doc4d53f485ba95a810856525.txt)

str8thinker
2nd March 2011, 09:54
I would side with bluestflame, Duncan O'Finioan and everyone else who considers Jared Loughner was under mind control.

http://www.friendburst.com/file/pic/photo/2011/01/D_LEMUR-jared-loughner-right-wing-terrorist_500.jpeg

What is interesting are the possible motives. Both Loughner and Giffords are Jewish, despite their names. Why would a nice Jewish boy do this? The motives have been discussed earlier in this thread, and I'm grateful to Metaphor in post #103 for including the link to spellbinder00's video Flase Flag Incident In Tuson AZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aesHAsgHAMc).

Within this video, spellbinder00 shows a great deal of havf8's video Rep. Giffords subscribed to Jared Lee Loughners youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG5xkTkDP8c), which I recommend watching on its own. The comments of both videos contain a number of useful links:

(spellbinder00)
UPDATE! 10Jan11 new gun law has been readied as well as anti-free speech bill! Also the subscribe on her YouTube was added after the fact and points to a Inside Job as a distraction thereof. New gun law legistration to be pushed by congress. Sacrifices to be made to push gun owernership agenda.

(Here he includes text from havf8's video comments)

one important note..Rep Gifford is Jewish.
. Link to havf8 video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG5xkT...

Democrates ready new gun bill after masacre: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47338.html
Texe Marrs finds Jared Lee Loughner Satanist
http://www.texemarrs.com/012011/jared_loughner_article.htm

http://i56.tinypic.com/v33dxj.png
(from texemarrs.com article)

(havf8)
Update one important note..Rep Gifford is Jewish. Why the hell did she subscribe to Jared Lee Loughners account that is a proud "Anti-Semite and loves Hitler"

This is Rep. Giffords you tube page.. http://www.youtube.com/user/giffords2 go to the bottom of her page and you will see she subcribed to Jared Lee Loughners Channel. As popular as she is have only 2 people she sub'ed to..Does not make any sence...unless She is part of this game!

Could she be part of the propaganda/illusion? Why all her popularity subscribe to only 2 people a co-worker and Jared her own shooter??? Unless it is all staged...things that make you go hmmmmm.......

One more very interesting link http://www.legitgov.org/SarahPac-Called-Ariz-Congresswoman-be-Targeted/

Now, havf8 turns to FEMA and the New Madrid faultline, part of the same YouTube video - worth watching!

(havf8) Also all Government Docs to the Fema simulating of a real earthquake alone the Madrid Fault Line in Central U.S. can be viewed here:

Please go to: www.911pathwaytoarmageddon.ning.com . Sign up and go to my forums tab and you can see all of the Government Documents about this subject.
Or go here directly:

http://www.state.il.us/iema/training/Conference/Handouts/NationalExercise2011_2010.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shakeout.org%2Fdownloa ds%2Fnle_factsheet.pdf&session_token=gaT-LKVA89ZzDmfWdDZdUh3RpRR8MTI5OTEzNzA2OQ%3D%3D

http://www.adem.arkansas.gov/ADEM/Divisions/Admin/DP/Documents/ADEM%20HSGP%20Workshop%20-%20NLE%202011.pdf

http://www.nehrp.gov/pdf/ACEHRNov2010_FEMA_MidAmerica.pdf

I believe they are going to trigger a real earthquake before their scheduled training exercise is suppose to kick off. If you hear and see on the news that a major earthquake erupted between now and May of 2011, then you will know that I'm telling the truth. If they trigger an earthquake before their scheduled time of the exercises then it would look like it was a natural exercise. So that no one would blame the government for causing this tragedy.

Summing up havf8's opinions:
The YouTube account under Loughner's name may well be fake:
- The Subscribers' section is hidden (unusual);
- Loughner's full name appears in it (unusual);
- His MySpace account has been removed but his YouTube account is allowed to remain. How could Loughner remove his MySpace account if he is in jail?

Giffords was a subscriber to Loughner's account (subscription now removed).
Loughner subscribes to Giffords' account (subscription still remains).

http://i56.tinypic.com/ipse20.png

http://i52.tinypic.com/21jch0o.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/2v93lub.png
(Giffords' Subscribers, p.10)

hav58 believes that Giffords and Loughner might even have been working together to stage an event to assist the passage of new laws which will confer on congress members immunity from criminal acts or charges, and also protect them from any kind of outrage or uprising by the public, trying to bring them to justice for any crimes they might be committing. (Witness her miraculous recovery (http://cachef.ft.com/cms/s/0/9964cce8-1f8c-11e0-87ca-00144feab49a.html#axzz1FQpGtVEi).)

Additionally, havf8 sees this shooting will give the Federal Government additional justification to impose martial law to protect its members from further outrages of this kind.

havf8 now moves onto the New Madrid fault. He believes that FEMA will actually trigger this cataclysmic event as a means of imposing martial law and cause the economy to collapse. He believes that before the end of summer the US people will see the military in their cities, something to be very concerned about. If the earthquake arrives before the planned FEMA exercise, most people will believe this to be a natural phenomenon, thus absolving FEMA from any blame.

His final advice is to get out of the earthquake area and prepare for martial law, which is guaranteed to come next, while the population are still outraged, disoriented and dislocated.

Lord Sidious
2nd March 2011, 15:42
NWO spokesman ties David Icke to shooter.

True to form Mark Potok (The Director of the 'Intelligence Project' in the Southern Poverty Law Center) wastes no time in pointing the finger at "Right Wing Ideology" as the motive for the assassination attempt of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.

Meanwhile Potok conveniently leaves out the fact that Jared Loughner listed the Communist Manifesto as one of his favorite books.

See his reference to David Icke @ 04.30 minutes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynfNe2q4K9s

There is obviously 'much more than meets the eye' on this Shooting!

Potok is vermin. He makes a living out of ''hate'' whilst slinging crap at anyone and everyone.

Hi Dale,

Confluence.

As you would already know, Zook, ol nugget, everything they do has multiple levels of intrigue.

Arizona Cheif US District Judge John M Roll was assinated in the attack: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-01-09/slain-judge-roll-rose-from-bailiff-to-chief-judge-of-arizona-federal-court.html

It is being reported
"A Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Service_(Russia))) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the top US Federal Judge for the State of Arizona was assassinated barely 72-hours after he made a critical ruling against the Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts in order to stave off their nations imminent economic collapse (http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/confirmed-were-literally-on-the-brink-of-catastrophic-collapse_01062011), and after having the US Marshals protecting him removed (http://judgepedia.org/index.php/John_Roll#Immigration_suit_threats).
According to this SVR report, Federal Judge John McCarthy Roll (http://judgepedia.org/index.php/John_Roll) was the Chief Judge for the United States District Court for the District of Arizona who this past Friday issued what is called a “preliminary ruling” in a case titled “United States of America v. $333,520.00 in United States Currency et al” [Case Number: 4:2010cv00703 Filed: November 30, 2010 (http://dockets.justia.com/docket/arizona/azdce/4:2010cv00703/568697/)] wherein he stated he was preparing to rule against Obama’s power to seize American citizens money without clear and convincing evidence of a crime being committed".

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/top-us-federal-judge-assassinated-after-threat-to-obama-agenda/

and small article here http://wellregulatedamericanmilitias.com/forum/topics/top-us-judge-assinated-after

This is the same judge that allowed a lawsuit by illegal mexicans to go ahead against a farmer whose property they trespass on daily.
His crime? He arrested some.
Funny that they are allowed civil rights now, yet the law doesn't allow it.
And before we get the no one is illegal deal going, if you have 100 houses and there are 120 families fighting over them, then what?
There are many reasons this is still ongoing and they mostly revolve around money.

My take - this guy was used to bring about new gun laws - just like they did in Australia using Martin Bryant and those poor victims as the catalysts.

Loughner, was on anti psychotic meds, which means he was likely seeing a psyhciatrist - as was Martin Bryant (as a matter of interest, Martin Bryants doctor worked for the institute for mind control in Britian at some stage - can't recall the proper name of it - starts with a 'T', I think)

Let's see if we start hearing screams for gun banning.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The eyes say it all

The gunman, or Sarah Palin?

There were at least two and upto about 5 men at Port Arthur who were the real shooters.
Bryant wasn't even there.
When the first shots were fired, he was an hour away at a roadhouse with the owner, whom he knew, drinking coffee.

Watch this, and ask yourself why it is that Gabrielle Giffords subscribes to Luoghners youtubechannel. I dont get this :confused:
Let´s not make hasty conclusions.I just wanted to draw your attention to this, couldn´t see another thread about it.

Hopefully, that is fixed.

Meet Judge John Roll
How much do you know about the judge who
was killed in Tucson the day the Congresswomen
was shot?

"Widely respected." "A wise jurist."

The US news media heaped on the praise, but was purposefully vague about who this extraordinary judge was and what he actually did.

The early and oft-repeated media claim "the judge was just in the wrong place at the wrong time" doesn't ring true for several reasons, the most important being how the heck would they know and know so quickly?

Equally as suspicious, why did they feel the need to repeat this statement over and over again from the very beginning of the reports? Who inserted this into the news stream?

Judge Roll was an opponent of the Federal government overreaching its authority.

Specifically:

1. He ruled against federal imposition on states rights in gun law matters,

2. He ruled against elements of the Patriot Act (the part where federal "law enforcement agents" can seize your bank account without cause), and

3. He ruled against the newly announced FEMA Governor system in which the federal government plans to take the power of elected state Governors and put in in the hands of federally-appointed "regional" governors in the case of an "emergency."

It's a rare judge these days that stands up to this BS or shows any interest in the Constitution at all.

And he ended up dead in the parking lot of a Safeway Supermarket at the hands of a "lone nut" who local law enforcement allowed to run wild publicly making violent threats against employers and school administrators.

SEE THIS VIDEO -

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1008.html

See my above reference to see what I think of him.

JoeNashville
20th April 2011, 23:55
This case gets more bizarre by the minute. There is clearly a great deal more to this story that the neat package presented. I'm starting to wonder if this will be a tipping point either way, for the new people driven paradigm or the final push for tptb...