PDA

View Full Version : Lets get a vision going

Anchor
9th January 2011, 03:48
In the evolution thread [ http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10620-EVOLUTION-A-clarifying-post-on-behalf-of-Charles/page25 ] Inelia said:

LETS GET A VISION GOING!!! :peace::whoo::popcorn:

Its a great idea. I tried something like this last year on the Project Avalon 1 forum.

Here is a link to the thread I mean:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14545

Perhaps that can be used as a starting point.

To save you looking

I think it might be a good idea to get a list of "manifestations" we as a group would like to see. The aim of this thread (experiment) is to improve the "focus" of the will/intent of our ephemeral group to amplify our effectiveness for the time being.

Each of us that knows about this process will probably have thier own personal list of items that include things we would not usually think to share, but there are some big ticket items for the common good that it might be an idea to co-ordinate on that could already be on your personal list:

The wording is in the present tense (as if it had already happened) by design.

* Truth prevails in the world
* We live free from tyranny
* Each person accepts responsibility for each of thier words, thoughts, and actions
* Each person lives in harmony with themselves, thier other-selves, nature, the earth, all her creatures and all her kindgoms

we transcend our physical bodies to be free of toxins and disease

That judgement is replaced by compassion.
That people mend their polarities.
That creative solutions replace reactions.
That people focus on what they can do for others.
That people become centered in their hearts instead of their egos.
That the pineal gland becomes the new "cool tool".
That people realize that "just saying no" applies to lots of things.

That all currency becomes null and void
That people learn to barter and not take THINGS for granted
That people learn to break free of the left/right bias that chokes them
That people learn to love as much as possible
That people STOP spreading negative energy/hate

The dark side accepts their fate and fades out graciously.

more than enough healthy food and clean drinking water for all people and animals on the planet
an end to all pollution
an end to all forms of mind control
love increases in manifestion within the mind heart soul of all
forests of all kinds are restored
all desire to hurt another for any kind of reason is overcome by love
causing an end to all war, deprivation, isolation
and end to the use of drugs and holistic healing methods become the mainstream
that all people on the planet have proper housing and safety
an end to people being misused in all kinds of slavery
That the thriving purpose of living is love, expansion of consciousness, real learning, that all education becomes free.

* No Fear - fear has subsided
* The internet remains a community resource
* Project Avalon forum remains active

Have fun and be as creative as you can be - there are NO limits to what we can do.

A..

Like I said before in the previous forum - have fun and be as creative as you can be - there are NO limits to what we can do!

John..

ponda
9th January 2011, 04:01
Great idea John

Sustainability

Self Sufficiency

Sharing

Jonathon
9th January 2011, 05:02
Progressive freedom of information - full disclosure. Not a spoon fed bias. Publication en masse of all hidden documents, records, manuals and so on that have been kept under lock and key for who knows how long; then open, public, international dissemination. Give the people all of the information than let them decide for themselves what to do with it.

End secrecy. End manufactured lack. End borders. Implement stewardship over ownership. Create a world/galactic community with international educational standards incorporating the most pertinent, up to date information - likely based off of that which is disclosed. New systems of communication and community.

Prepare for our next biggest challenge - intergalactic diplomacy.

Anything done would have to be done in stages.

Anchor
9th January 2011, 05:31
IMHO - contemplating the methods we need to undertake to get there is immaterial and probably impacts the purity of the envisioning process.

I think the two things are separate:

a) on the one hand the envisioning takes place, the mechanics of the universe spin into action.

then

b) on the other hand, if you are acting in accordance with your heart's attunement with the universe, then it stands to reason that you as part of the universe's "mechanism" will act in the way most appropriate for bringing about your envisioned reality.

John..

Jonathon
9th January 2011, 05:49
Synchronicity is a marvelous thing. Of course you are right John. I've experienced it enough to know how tremendous the tap is. The hard part is figuring out what to do with it once you get it :p

jeannacav
9th January 2011, 05:49
Well, I am jumping right in. There is no time like the present and I think the stages will happen as a natural course.

I spoke of making an experiment this week on the other thread.

It was a simple plan to start somewhere right away and not get bogged down with details.
Let the spirit work out those details... it always does for me and better than I would have imagined.

So, I suggest that rather than talking and agreeing first, we start with what we personally want to see in this world.

It might be easier to consider just 2 items for the first week rather than to include the whole list there.
But also, there is no reason for one of us to decide what we all should be turning our focus upon each day for the next week.

Well, that is what I plan to do this week.
I have to paint and put up wall board, but that is physical and it will be easy to force my thoughts to stay with 2 of my plans for our future.

I will be 'dreaming' of humans living in mutual respect and love, and also world peace.
Like these lines:

I think it might be a good idea to get a list of "manifestations" we as a group would like to see. The aim of this thread (experiment) is to improve the "focus" of the will/intent of our ephemeral group to amplify our effectiveness for the time being.

Each of us that knows about this process will probably have their own personal list of items that include things we would not usually think to share, but there are some big ticket items for the common good that it might be an idea to co-ordinate on that could already be on your personal list:

The wording is in the present tense (as if it had already happened) by design.

* Truth prevails in the world
* We live free from tyranny
* Each person accepts responsibility for each of thier words, thoughts, and actions
* Each person lives in harmony with themselves, thier other-selves, nature, the earth, all her creatures and all her kindgoms

I will be back before the end of the week but I will be starting today.

:hail: Thank you John for starting this topic!

jeanna

Fractalius
9th January 2011, 06:40
Unity is a funny thing. I don't agree with 'unity' in the terms of it's common or mainstream definition. Because in regards to people, it takes all types to have that exciting and creative blend. Like everyone, I don't care for some pastimes or interests, yet will excel in those I put my energy into. What makes us 'want' to do, think, or be, is different amongst all. It allows us to have engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers, musicians, athletes, artists, carers, sharers, stealers, failed comedians, and me n you n us. :-P
No one wants to be 'hard done by', and when unity (in the terms of the definition I refer) is used, sometimes I get the impression that to some people it means all of a sudden everyone is the same person with the same views and the same coloured underwear..
That is the interesting thing about discussions and words. Many times I have seen people talking about a subject, using the same word descriptors but with different personal attachments to what that word actually implies. Sometimes it is splitting hairs, but often it is found that the conversation was in some way dysfunctional/misleading.

Then we have trigger words. I have seen and overheard people say and type things that were well intended and well delivered..to a group, and some responses can be focussed on a reaction to a word or phrase or concept that they have chosen to take offence over, proving they missed comprehending what was said. Often too that person will continue, stuck in a loop, about this imagined gripe.

..any way sorry I digress.

So back to a vision of unity. A unity of individual vision that by way of being undertaken with individual integrity and harmony externally and within, my suggestion that MOST of the time, we would fit together like a zip. Albeit one with radically different teeth all the way along its entirety.
It has been proven time and time again how long it takes to hammer out ideas where every one agrees. How is it done? If you are too detailed it becomes a tangle of conflict. If you are too brief then everyone may instantly agree or disagree without understanding what those words used intended on saying. Leaving a scenario where someone is going to feel hard done by down the track.

Those that are hard done by. Of course for some, that is their path, in this paradigm. Our lessons are there to learn and if not are presented again. The wheel of inertia. Karma.
Do you think that making a decision which leaves someone behind has the potential for karma? I do.
But as just above says, this is their path. The subtly is who chooses it. Them or another person. If the other person does, and they are in harmony with the universe at that time, then it was meant to be.

Which reminds me of a comment from the interview 'everyone' is talking about. Paraphrased - regarding being able to begin absolving involvement in an act by anothers taking up of responsibility for it. Sidestepping the wheel. Which can be healthy or not, again depending on what you are tuned in to.

I don't like making long posts, so am going to hang this one on the hook for a bit. :kiss:

Wood
9th January 2011, 12:52
I have a vision of a world where every living being has a strong working link with spirit.
This enables them to live on spiritual energy alone, thus ending the killing of others in the quest for survival.
This ends death and disease as well, because spirit keeps bodies from decaying.

In this world there is neither suffering nor violence, and there are neither laws nor hierarchies to enforce them: every living being is able to protect itself.
In this world, spirits freely incarnate to experience living in a beautiful garden.
In this world, spirits are free to leave to experience other worlds at any time.
In this world, life is a quest for beauty instead of a fight for safety and survival.
To aid in such a quest, living beings have the power to shape and colour the world around them, and they use it like and artist use his tools.

This world is truly beautiful, peaceful and free. This world is the new Garden of Eden.

Celine
9th January 2011, 13:47
Let's see...

Her feet walk softly on the carpet of green, each blade slipping through her toes. Turning her face towards the bright sun, sending waves of warm light through her body, she breathes deep... once...twice...in...out. Sighing, she closes her eyes, alowing her other senses to drink in this vision.

Scents fill her nostrils, the wet grass beneath her feet, the wild flowers in the air. She reaches her hands out, grasping at air. She feels a hard rough surface, her hands groping the knots and curves of the trunk of a very old tree.

As she wraps her arms around the trunk hugging it with all her strength she feels her self being pulled upwards, branches wrapped around her arms, she soars to the top of the tree. Gently the tree has placed her in a fork between two strong branches. She opens her eyes to see....

Vision..

Richard
9th January 2011, 14:01
To live a life in the world we perceived as a child,
The one filled with wonder and adventure.
Love of everything around us. and a need to learn and grow
Respect for every single form of matter in our universe from people and animals to plants and rocks. Everything deserves it.
A need to help and heal to be prominent in every soul.
Life dedicated to growth and education not stagnation and material wealth

I wish to sow a field with seeds to feed a community and I wish to do it shoulder to shoulder, arm in arm with Charles and Co. (TPTW)
because only together can we achieve something greater than the sum of ourselves individually.

Just Imagine...

Tea
9th January 2011, 17:20
Humanity tanscends fear and gains clarity.

Anchor
9th January 2011, 22:26
My overriding envisioning is about harmony.

When many voices and many lifeforms sing together in harmony.

Love fuels this movement.

Compassion focusses the intent

Love is infinitely abundant - success is assured, if the intent is maintained.

Jonathon
10th January 2011, 07:10
Bumping the thread.

MargueriteBee
10th January 2011, 07:36
Truth
Love
Peace

Fractalius
10th January 2011, 08:03
Trust, integrity, honesty, acceptance, collaboration.
A vision that pertains to the wish for all creatures great and small to harmoniously obtain and maintain the necessary perspective, to find their joyful interaction with all that is.

morguana
10th January 2011, 08:27
Trust, integrity, honesty, acceptance, collaboration.
A vision that pertains to the wish for all creatures great and small to harmoniously obtain and maintain the necessary perspective, to find their joyful interaction with all that is.

I'll share in that vision fractalius, as well as mbee's one of simple Truth
Love and Peace

A vision based on core conditions I would like to add empathy, congruence, unconditional positive regard and non judgmental into the mix.

Good thread John :hug:
m

meeradas
11th January 2011, 16:17
all envisioned with 100 percent purity of intention (=zero ego involved; and we all do know even if there's only a minute speck of it in there)

MargueriteBee
30th January 2011, 09:59
I envision a NOW where we are kind to each other and the Earth.