PDA

View Full Version : A space to live and a time to manifest

RogeRio
9th October 2019, 10:43
Wrong Place to this thread.. please delete It

I apologize ...

--edit--

I'm absolutely sure I did nothing wrong, but even so, I apologize ..

the contents "cleaned" talk about life, incarnation, reincarnation, karma, polarities, energies, perception, free will, experiences, with a bit of philosophy, physics and mathematics.

the original title posted was " a reading about a space to live and a time to manifest "

my initiative broach these issues here, made me feel some embarrassed.

RunningDeer
11th October 2019, 13:48
I tryed to make a thread with some clues about this BIG subject, but it was virtually invisible and hidden, and so I preferred to give It up. I show below an excerpt of it:

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/smilies/write.gif
Adding rogparan's quote for him from another thread:

.. those who carry some negativity remain separated within the limits where this negativity can manifest. Negativity occupies a limited space of resources for a limited time/space (entropy), forcing the sharing of energies available there and also leading to individual competition for these resources.

Positivity occupies all spaces and times without resource limits, but does not admit, for example, disloyalty, inconsistency, hypocrisy, so freedom within the limited area of negativity can be said to appear more greater free will. But this can be seen as more illusion than reality, because seems more like a quarentine layers from the bigger point of view.

Bill Ryan
11th October 2019, 14:04
I changed the thread title, because I didn't understand what a reading about a space to live and a time to manifest meant. (I still don't!)

I changed it to A space to live and a time to manifest, which seemed to be simpler and clearer. But it can easily be changed back to anything else at all — as long as the thread title makes sense to everyone!

And I moved it The Human Condition. It can be moved back to wherever you posted it (forgive me, I can't remember where that was), as it seemed to me that it was in the wrong section. But that can be moved back easily, too.

The problem was that I didn't understand your post. (That can be restored too, equally easily.) Things like this really do need to be in the simplest English, even for English-speaking people! We really do appreciate your contributions here, but sometimes it has to be said that your posts are just a little hard to understand.

:flower:

RogeRio
11th October 2019, 19:18
Hi Bill, thank you .. let's go ...

the title:

the words "a reading about" means that It's not intended to be a kind of ultimate words "About" (a space to live and a time to manifest). You are right with this change. Originally that was, but I thinked beyond ...

a reading, obviously, that because the words was writen to being readed, maybe could be "One reading or one lecture", or somethink like that.

I would like to introduce the Big subject with some modesty, because I am aware that some things could be criticized, and that would be good to happen.

---

the section

I opened the thread on this section (choose carefully), then, I believe you moved from this section to this section, and think you moved the thread. Even because, you dont say where it was before, to say me one wrong I did in this data record. (I'm engineer, a data analist, super attentive with data records)

I'm absolutely sure it was created in this section, and So, for me, there was no change in that. Until here, I'm sorry, I'm aware I Did Nothing Wrong.

--------

After posting (everything OK), I dont saw the thread on Latest Thread Box, as usually and ask to Gracy May (online) to help, and she answers possible Lag (dont understand much about server data bases, of course, or think I'm naive).

When I saw the title modified and not visible on Board, I knew I was being moderated, and unable to know why and by whom, I preemptively stepped back to clarify things as they should, because the "Guide" interface only give me misleading info.

the contents I publish its inteligent, coherent, well studied, comprehensive, absolutely free of bias.

the language used was as more technical and concise as possible.

Here, I Often revise several times after published. I use this feature a lot.

----

I have seen absolutely weird threads in recent days, and I thought it was good to do this thread, to give inspirative good flows on the forum by discussing really important things, such as the subject title " A space to live and a Time to Manifest "

I Pointed the things since the "continuous metaphysical optics", to the limited time/space "Region of Expressions", besides the Energetic Point of View, and showing how and why the (arbitrary) duality is inserted to make Free Will (apparently) more freer, inside the limited time/space Region.

And I didn't limit to that, as I explained a little about the main energy flows, which seems important part of everything that happens in the whole cosmos-universe, where (3D) planet Earth is a micro-cosmo-piece.

If you find anything other than I explained here, and less than I covered here, you can pierce my left eye, sincerely.

sometimes it has to be said that your posts are just a little hard to understand.

if you or someone else don't understand and don't ask me, I have no way of knowing and no demand to improve It.

Only once I have seen a question to explain further, although I always check the words and context to make it intelligible.

I like to explain, I'm almost like perfectionist, but I can't predict if there is any misunderstanding without the objective rapport to clarify.

just saying that "I don't speak English well" doesn't add anything, because I already know that, and most everyone know that, but If one could say this "-wrod-" is "-word", I will never forget how to spell it right.

----

my suggestion - Move suspect target threads to Members Only Area, maybe creating a transitory "Sanatory Topic", when something out of commom forum interests are Opened.

show the questions that need clarification, requesting the appropriate changes to "sanitize" if needed, before delivery to the public Latest Thread Box front page.

I usually release everything very clean, at least I always do the best I can.

But if I'm causing misunderstanding here, I'd like to be the first to know without sieges, rodeos or misinformations, that can compromise my welcome membership.

Sue (Ayt)
12th October 2019, 03:40
I always think very highly of people who bravely attempt to converse in a new tongue and are open to correction and humble give and take, Rogparen.
:highfive:

Mashika
12th October 2019, 04:21
Hi Bill, thank you .. let's go ...

the title:

the words "a reading about" means that It's not intended to be a kind of ultimate words "About" (a space to live and a time to manifest). You are right with this change. Originally that was, but I thinked beyond ...

a reading, obviously, that because the words was writen to being readed, maybe could be "One reading or one lecture", or somethink like that.

I would like to introduce the Big subject with some modesty, because I am aware that some things could be criticized, and that would be good to happen.

---

the section

I opened the thread on this section (choose carefully), then, I believe you moved from this section to this section, and think you moved the thread. Even because, you dont say where it was before, to say me one wrong I did in this data record. (I'm engineer, a data analist, super attentive with data records)

I'm absolutely sure it was created in this section, and So, for me, there was no change in that. Until here, I'm sorry, I'm aware I Did Nothing Wrong.

--------

After posting (everything OK), I dont saw the thread on Latest Thread Box, as usually and ask to Gracy May (online) to help, and she answers possible Lag (dont understand much about server data bases, of course, or think I'm naive).

When I saw the title modified and not visible on Board, I knew I was being moderated, and unable to know why and by whom, I preemptively stepped back to clarify things as they should, because the "Guide" interface only give me misleading info.

the contents I publish its inteligent, coherent, well studied, comprehensive, absolutely free of bias.

the language used was as more technical and concise as possible.

Here, I Often revise several times after published. I use this feature a lot.

----

I have seen absolutely weird threads in recent days, and I thought it was good to do this thread, to give inspirative good flows on the forum by discussing really important things, such as the subject title " A space to live and a Time to Manifest "

I Pointed the things since the "continuous metaphysical optics", to the limited time/space "Region of Expressions", besides the Energetic Point of View, and showing how and why the (arbitrary) duality is inserted to make Free Will (apparently) more freer, inside the limited time/space Region.

And I didn't limit to that, as I explained a little about the main energy flows, which seems important part of everything that happens in the whole cosmos-universe, where (3D) planet Earth is a micro-cosmo-piece.

If you find anything other than I explained here, and less than I covered here, you can pierce my left eye, sincerely.

sometimes it has to be said that your posts are just a little hard to understand.

if you or someone else don't understand and don't ask me, I have no way of knowing and no demand to improve It.

Only once I have seen a question to explain further, although I always check the words and context to make it intelligible.

I like to explain, I'm almost like perfectionist, but I can't predict if there is any misunderstanding without the objective rapport to clarify.

just saying that "I don't speak English well" doesn't add anything, because I already know that, and most everyone know that, but If one could say this "-wrod-" is "-word", I will never forget how to spell it right.

----

my suggestion - Move suspect target threads to Members Only Area, maybe creating a transitory "Sanatory Topic", when something out of commom forum interests are Opened.

show the questions that need clarification, requesting the appropriate changes to "sanitize" if needed, before delivery to the public Latest Thread Box front page.

I usually release everything very clean, at least I always do the best I can.

But if I'm causing misunderstanding here, I'd like to be the first to know without sieges, rodeos or misinformations, that can compromise my welcome membership.

Maybe a better approach could have been "Some notes about.." or "My thoughts about.." or similar

As someone who also doesn't have English as first language i think i got it, but that's because i sometimes write things backwards :) LMAO

I would still like to see what you posted but i'm not sure if it was removed or what happened?

Thanks

RogeRio
12th October 2019, 14:09
Maybe a better approach could have been "Some notes about.." or "My thoughts about.." or similar

As someone who also doesn't have English as first language i think i got it, but that's because i sometimes write things backwards :) LMAO

I would still like to see what you posted but i'm not sure if it was removed or what happened?

Thanks

thank you for interest .. I can send by email, because probably dont fit in a PM.

We may also post in a more reserved area for (selected) members review and criticize.

Frankly, I don't know what to do now. I just wanted to share good information that I learned, developed and use daily.

An awakened being understands it all quickly, but who is not yet awake has the opportunity to know how one awakened see the world and the universe. Anyone can use the knowledge to better defend themselves against malicious intent, and to direct focuses of study to their own spiritual awakening.

----

I would like to note that, I quickly clean the contents to avoid major problems for me and the forum.

As I was already being monitored, I cleaned up the content asking to delete it and reported this to the Guide.

I didn't know what was going on and I knew someone was moderating the thread, but I was not warned about it, much less why.

consciously, I did nothing wrong, and I am a very conscientious person of everything.

for clarification -- althought I write the text, It contains thoughts of sages and researchers.