PDA

View Full Version : People of Earth, Doomsday is close

The One
10th January 2011, 12:45
Can you imagine the panic that's why they have to come with all sorts of excuses, they spread so much disinfo in the guise of conspiracy!, not that there isn't one, but which one is it after all.
I don't even think it is doomsday as such. IF NIBIRU is housing the REPTILOIDS with the antichrist in it who will descend upon our planet forcedly as if an astral body colliding onto us, then it makes sense that aliens will walk on this earth after this event or so called pole shift ( according to the ZETAS, from zetatalk.com) http://www.zetatalk.com/

we would have to expect that the same that is hapenning to the birds and fish: magnetic disturbance has affected their brains, then we humans are not immune to this either. In the days where the astral body will be closest to us, we should experience all sorts of pains in the head, possible sanity loss on an unbelievable scale as well as numeric millions of people will be undergoing mental states of uncontrollable manias, almost as if the planet suddenly turned into a total pshiciatric prison. We already are mad, but i am talking about uncontrollable states of schizophrenia almost in everyone. and to an extent, if the body is fully polluted by alcohol and lungs are full of nicotine, plus aspartame has been in the bodies killing healthy cells, all this mixed with fluoride from the toothpaste that we daily brush with that is filtered via the gums straight into the brain then these will be the ill bodies that will not make it through such terrible magnetic disturbances mmmmmm What do you think :biggrin:

Have you noticed how people are becoming more ill lately specially kids.
if the frequency of the planet as reported by scientists has gone up, then the human bodies as well as many others need to readapt. We all know that life on this planet is possible for humans and animals due to their tune with the frequecny of life on this planet. http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/peterr/annex/PhenomenaReported1/PR.html

I have been witnesssing children throwing up more frequently, headaches more frequent, disturbed sleeping patterns more frequent.I believe this is what the shift and new earth means. This planet is a living little blue ball, a very special one and it is ill, but strong enough to clean itself from the parasites and poisons created by man.from this point of view, it is possbile that these reptiloid who supposedly are more advanced technologically will be then able to walk this plane because the frequency changed and their presence will be possible without their masks.:cool:

Alloya
10th January 2011, 12:58
I pondered whether the chemtrails were creating a toxic environment for us and a good one for the Reptoids. They would want t a cooler planet , maybe this is connected to the recent global temperture drop, caused by the chemtrails and the Haarp .

str8thinker
10th January 2011, 13:02
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XWb8ai68gAE/SxJo3FbNbgI/AAAAAAAAArQ/bkrgXH3qSPs/s1600/repent+the+end+is+near.jpg

Richard
10th January 2011, 13:11
Hi
Interesting post and even though I agree that something is coming I must point out that the Zeta are as bogus as you can get. (I am being polite here)
The New Age movement and the brand new world wide web (at the time) collided and spawned one of the biggest farces to ever hit the web. From 1995 - 2003 the zetas pretty well dictated what conspiracy theories and prophecies were to be concerned about. Thousands of new agers of course flocked to their site and chatrooms to see what will come next. As time went on and theory after theory got debunked, prophesied dates came and went with nothing happening. The site's popularity dwindled along with Nancy Lieder's credibility.

Read more here http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?6111-Zeta-talk&p=56602&viewfull=1#post56602

str8thinker
11th January 2011, 01:03
(Alloya) the Reptoids ... would want a cooler planet

Everything I've read about them implies these mythical creatures prefer a warmer temperature, living in deep caves where the earth's temperature is hotter.

Could reptilians be causing global warming? (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread218421/pg1)

(Added) see this quotation (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10913-Stories-from-Africa&p=94080&viewfull=1#post94080) by Credo Mutwa:

It is said that these [shapeshifting reptilian] creatures feed on us human beings; that they, at one time, challenged God Himself to war, because they wanted full control of the universe. And God fought a terrible battle against them and He defeated them, injured them, and forced them to hide in cities underground.

They hide in deep cavities underground, because they are always feeling cold. In these cavities, we are told, there are huge fires which are kept going by slaves, human, zombie-like slaves. And, it is further said that these Zuswazi, these Imbulu, or whatever you choose to call them, are not capable of eating solid food. They either eat human blood, or they eat that power, the energy that is generated when human beings, on the surface of the Earth, are fighting and killing each other in large numbers.

Zepheriah
11th January 2011, 08:36
I have 2 thoughts on this post.

1) Its sensationalist to say that doomsday is close, you have no evidence to support this claim, its fear mongering at its worst. It is not helpful or condusive to good thought patterns or mood. To then have the content have almost no relation to this sensational thread title is misleading.

2) People need to stop looking at external causes for this worlds problems and learn to accept that we are actually the ones to blame, humans i mean not the Avalon community alone:P Its easy to say "the aliens did it", or "the time travellers did it", or "the passing mystery object did it" or even "the strange immeasurable energy frequency did it". Far harder to look in the mirror and say, "No, we did it".

As entrenched as i am in the "alternative" sciences and histories, whenever i see tell of reptilians or the like, my teeth itch. I'm not one to ridicule peoples beliefs, or indeed tell them they are wrong unless i can prove it, but it does grate me when people cling to these areas.

Teakai
11th January 2011, 08:52
I have 2 thoughts on this post.

1) Its sensationalist to say that doomsday is close, you have no evidence to support this claim, its fear mongering at its worst. It is not helpful or condusive to good thought patterns or mood. To then have the content have almost no relation to this sensational thread title is misleading.

2) People need to stop looking at external causes for this worlds problems and learn to accept that we are actually the ones to blame, humans i mean not the Avalon community alone:P Its easy to say "the aliens did it", or "the time travellers did it", or "the passing mystery object did it" or even "the strange immeasurable energy frequency did it". Far harder to look in the mirror and say, "No, we did it".

As entrenched as i am in the "alternative" sciences and histories, whenever i see tell of reptilians or the like, my teeth itch. I'm not one to ridicule peoples beliefs, or indeed tell them they are wrong unless i can prove it, but it does grate me when people cling to these areas.

Hi Zepheriah, just wanted to comment on the red part. Do you realise you're as much clinging onto a belief as the people you are referring to, only on the other side of the coin?

Reptilians may or may not exist. But if people mentioning them makes your teeth itch and grates on you it may be because you are clinging to a belief in a version of reality that may not exist.

Zepheriah
11th January 2011, 09:35
I can certainly see what your saying there Teakai, i had not realised it read that way.

There is a difference between beiving something to be false and believing the opposite side of a belief.

For example, i do not believe the official story of what happened on 11/9/2001, but that does not mean i believe the alternative explanation. I do not believe Hitler died at the end of WW2, but i also do not believe the South American version of his exodus. I do not believe that UFO's are all weather ballons, swamp gas or atmospheric phenomena, but i also do not believe that they are all ET craft.

I have my own personal belief system, it does not necessarily mean that other systems are false or invalid.

I did not say that i disbelieve the reptilian angle, but to me it does seem that that is now getting added onto in ways that detract from the original material, and also is the first port of call for non believers, who use it as ammunition against us and out cause/beliefs. People should not create/add to information unless it is backed up, for any falsity in out group information stream is more stuff for those that do like to ridicule to make us look like crackpots.

I did not mean any personal offence either by the way just incase anyone contstrues my oiginal post as such.

DeRezzed69
11th January 2011, 09:57
we would have to expect that the same that is hapenning to the birds and fish: magnetic disturbance has affected their brains, then we humans are not immune to this either.

i think you can relax on that. magnetic fields are all around us. we get them from the sun, the earth and man-made electricity. those fields are constantly changing. the suns poles flip every 11 years, earths magnetic field is in constant movement. you cannot escape from those disturbances. magnetic fields can only harm you, if they are not disturbed or random. pulsed. directed. resonating. like in a microwave or of course, h.a.a.r.p. that's when they become dangerous.

...DRez

Teakai
11th January 2011, 10:09
I can certainly see what your saying there Teakai, i had not realised it read that way.

There is a difference between beiving something to be false and believing the opposite side of a belief.

For example, i do not believe the official story of what happened on 11/9/2001, but that does not mean i believe the alternative explanation. I do not believe Hitler died at the end of WW2, but i also do not believe the South American version of his exodus. I do not believe that UFO's are all weather ballons, swamp gas or atmospheric phenomena, but i also do not believe that they are all ET craft.

I have my own personal belief system, it does not necessarily mean that other systems are false or invalid.

I did not say that i disbelieve the reptilian angle, but to me it does seem that that is now getting added onto in ways that detract from the original material, and also is the first port of call for non believers, who use it as ammunition against us and out cause/beliefs. People should not create/add to information unless it is backed up, for any falsity in out group information stream is more stuff for those that do like to ridicule to make us look like crackpots.I did not mean any personal offence either by the way just incase anyone contstrues my oiginal post as such.

Thanks for explaining, Zepheriah - I get what you're saying.

About people who are going to dismiss those who question the truth of things as crackpots and nutters – they themselves are drawing a conclusion without any investigation and so what does it matter what they think when their thinking is obviously faulty.
Likely they won't be convinced until a...reptilian comes a knocking at their door. Or they hear it on the nightly news :)
Nothing short would disabuse them of their current brainwashing and it's a sad fact that for most 'normal' runs along a very fine line.

“There is nothing which holds man in greater ignorance that judgment prior to investigation.”
Some smart guy whose name eludes me.
:)

Zepheriah
11th January 2011, 10:20
Exactly my thoughts Teakai.

I like to be sure about what i say, i gather information like a packrat, i'm a bugger for it and it drives my mrs to distraction :P

When me and my friend at work talk about this stuff we get funny looks and disparaging remarks, but screw them, if they want to sit in their little box without actually looking into it and how it all fits together and think us mad then fine. All of the topics we cover on here, regardless of their veracity, help us to become better thinkers and researchers, and give us a better understadnign of the world.

Like you, i fail to recall the source but i love the following quote, it confounds those that can't back up their counter arguements.

"non-existence of proof is not proof of non-existence"

Teakai
11th January 2011, 10:44
Exactly my thoughts Teakai.

I like to be sure about what i say, i gather information like a packrat, i'm a bugger for it and it drives my mrs to distraction :P

When me and my friend at work talk about this stuff we get funny looks and disparaging remarks, but screw them, if they want to sit in their little box without actually looking into it and how it all fits together and think us mad then fine. All of the topics we cover on here, regardless of their veracity, help us to become better thinkers and researchers, and give us a better understadnign of the world.

Like you, i fail to recall the source but i love the following quote, it confounds those that can't back up their counter arguements.

"non-existence of proof is not proof of non-existence"

Hi Zepheriah - I was just coming back to add something to the previous post in regard to what you were saying.
Sometimes when I come across some really informative stuff and I think ooh, that would be good and informative to share and then something about reptilians or greys or a subject that one usually has to dip their toes into and become acclimatised to first - I don't send it on, because I know that it's likely to just set up barriers in people's heads.
Which is a shame - because some of them are really good, but when you're doing it to get people thinking you really have to pick your info.

Just the 'normal' stuff is too much for people to get their heads around.
'What? The government's corrupt, no way, I voted for that government, this is a democracy!"
'What? Vaccinations are dangerous? Don't be daft, if they were dangerous my doctor wouldn't recommend them.'
'Fluoride is NOT poisonous!!!'

*sigh*
Reptilians is definitely a subject one needs to arrive at under their own steam :)

It's great you have someone to discuss this stuff with.
No one in my immediate life (don't really like to say real life, because it's all 'real' life. realises what's going on and as far as I know aren't bothered to look) it can feel a bit isolating not having others to discuss it all with. I'm really glad for this site.

Zepheriah
11th January 2011, 11:34
Yes, it was a difficult subject to broach with my colleague, but i picked the slow route in and he already knew what i was talking about so we were full flow for hours lol.

I was feelign very shut in and that maybe i WAS a mad man for believeing it, until we got talking. Now i chat with his mates about it all online, its very good :P

THIRDEYE
11th January 2011, 14:29
this is seneless bullsht.....when ever i read posts like this it only makes me laugh....we will see 2012 pass,we may have some earth changes and weather anomalies.....but why fear,,,thats what the ptb want us to feel fear,welll guess what i dont bye it....most fear what they cant see,and fear conjecture....we all will as a species will make it thru.....love ,light and abundance .....thirdeye.....

arctourist
12th January 2011, 02:32
i'm not so sure...think about it-this is 2011,this is the latest date yet...anything that can happen,does happen...therefore,not to worry,i guess!
i try to live each day as if there's only a couple years left...we should be so lucky!

Teakai
12th January 2011, 07:12
Yes, it was a difficult subject to broach with my colleague, but i picked the slow route in and he already knew what i was talking about so we were full flow for hours lol.

I was feelign very shut in and that maybe i WAS a mad man for believeing it, until we got talking. Now i chat with his mates about it all online, its very good :P

Hi Zepheriah - I didn't feel shut -in so much as I felt expanded. I'd look at the people around me and marvel at all the stuff that was going on that they were totally unaware of. Like they were existing in a little bubble that I was now standing on the outside of.
Or I'd find out something really mind blowing - and not be able to share it with the next person.
My close girlfriend's listen to some of it - but I know they don't really want to know. One of them said something about "what I 'chose' to believe." Like it was a choice :lol:

Sometimes I'll wonder if I'm just imagining it all - but unfortunately one only needs to look at the abundance of evidence to know that all is not as we have been led to believe it is.

The One
12th January 2011, 09:11

The One
12th January 2011, 09:15
[QUOTE=Zepheriah;94413]I have 2 thoughts on this post.

If you had read my post correctly I specifically said I don’t think doomsday is close I said Can you imagine the panic that's why they have to come with all sorts of excuses, they spread so much disinfo in the guise of conspiracy!, not that there isn't one, but which one is it after all.
I don't even think it is doomsday as such.Read my post about 2012 below

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7549-No-Doomsday-in-2012