PDA

View Full Version : Weaponized street lights

King Arthur
18th November 2019, 23:35
I live in the UK. In recent years, they have removed the lamp posts here and erected new ones with very powerful LED lights. Well, at least they have done so in my locality.

The guy in this video managed to get his hands on one of the new lights and examined what is in the casing. In a follow-up video, he explains in more detail why he calls it a weapon system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWzIh1OOa8Y
5G LED WEAPON SYSTEM DEPLOYED ON THE STREETS OF THE UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzvojRCL-o
5G LED WEAPON EXPLAINED FOR THOSE WHO STILL DON'T GET IT

There's Telensa equipment in the light casings. This has the same plug as the light sensor. All they have to do to switch on 5G is to send a guy with a ladder to get inside the casing, unplug the light sensor and then plug in the Telensa unit which is already in situ.

The LED lights have no diffuser. So what we get is very toxic to retinal health. He says these lights are designed to cause harm. Apparently they'll also kill off flying insects

Plus there's a scanner in there
Quote:
"This controller allows me to scan the environment because that's a scanner.
It allows me to scan the environment and it allows me to see somebody and change their modulation from these lights.
So these are square wave modulation.
I can actually pulse them at you and cause it to be weaponized.
It's a weapon so it's pretty obvious that the frequencies that are going to be used, are going to be part of the weapons frequency."

If you are interested in more info, there's other videos in the uploader's YT page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAwM1EqcYXKeIEufJqwWjw/videos

I would download them in case they get censored. I suspect these lights have been installed to keep us under control in case we go full Gilets Jaunes

Now guys (and gals) in the UK, please can you get the word out on this pronto.
We all have a vested interest here.
If you go to the YT page, there's some good comments posted there.

rogparan
19th November 2019, 00:07
one "electronic" element may not be much harmful to humans, but next step probably will be more powerful

I think the first stages of improvement, they will probe a working network, to further use of more "potency".

ExomatrixTV
19th November 2019, 00:27
Stop 5G before it's irreversible! (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?100537-Stop-5G-before-it-s-irreversible-)

Research: Stop5G.net (http://Stop5G.net)
Follow: Twitter.com/Stop5G (http://Twitter.com/Stop5G)
Join: Fb.com/groups/Stop5G (http://Fb.com/groups/Stop5G) (24,500+ members)

Satori
19th November 2019, 02:05
I live in the UK. In recent years, they have removed the lamp posts here and erected new ones with very powerful LED lights. Well, at least they have done so in my locality.

The guy in this video managed to get his hands on one of the new lights and examined what is in the casing. In a follow-up video, he explains in more detail why he calls it a weapon system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWzIh1OOa8Y
5G LED WEAPON SYSTEM DEPLOYED ON THE STREETS OF THE UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYzvojRCL-o
5G LED WEAPON EXPLAINED FOR THOSE WHO STILL DON'T GET IT

There's Telensa equipment in the light casings. This has the same plug as the light sensor. All they have to do to switch on 5G is to send a guy with a ladder to get inside the casing, unplug the light sensor and then plug in the Telensa unit which is already in situ.

The LED lights have no diffuser. So what we get is very toxic to retinal health. He says these lights are designed to cause harm. Apparently they'll also kill off flying insects

Plus there's a scanner in there
Quote:
"This controller allows me to scan the environment because that's a scanner.
It allows me to scan the environment and it allows me to see somebody and change their modulation from these lights.
So these are square wave modulation.
I can actually pulse them at you and cause it to be weaponized.
It's a weapon so it's pretty obvious that the frequencies that are going to be used, are going to be part of the weapons frequency."

If you are interested in more info, there's other videos in the uploader's YT page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAwM1EqcYXKeIEufJqwWjw/videos

I would download them in case they get censored. I suspect these lights have been installed to keep us under control in case we go full Gilets Jaunes

Now guys (and gals) in the UK, please can you get the word out on this pronto.
We all have a vested interest here.
If you go to the YT page, there's some good comments posted there.

I find the man quite convincing, but I am not qualified to evaluate his conclusion that this brand of street light is a weapon or can be weaponized. It would not surprise me if he is correct. It would be interesting and worthwhile if other qualified people weighed in on this.

Sunny-side-up
19th November 2019, 12:49
The main roads and some large department stores have replaced the good old lamps with these new ones.

The new ones do not light up the area very well and have a depressive effect on moods.
It's like i'm looking out from under a visor, all is dim now.

My wife feels unsteady in shops with such lighting and tends to keep out of them now.

Cara
19th November 2019, 13:09
This is a really good presentation I came across (in this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?94040-Blue-hazard-LED-lighting-may-compromise-your-vision-and-health) about the hazards of blue light) while searching for more information on retinal damage from LED lights.

It is very comprehensive on all things light as related to human biology. I do recommend it for its thoroughness.

This very comprehensive presentation on all things to do with light's effects on biological organisms is included in the article cited in the OP of this thread.

It's full of useful information about biological mechanisms affected by and influenced by light. It includes the history of the study of this area which is fascinating.

https://vimeo.com/174504341

scanner
19th November 2019, 15:06
This man is an Military trained Scientist in Electronic warfare. The Council, has already had him in Court to shut him up. Fortunately they failed, and now he's proving it.

Ernie Nemeth
19th November 2019, 15:13
I just installed LED work lights on my portable workshop. The lumens emitted are equivalent to one of these street lights. I could hold four of these power packs in one hand - they are tiny.

I don't know much about the antenna, but by considering that all the electronics in that streetlight has nothing whatsoever to do with powering the light, I would imagine that antenna can deliver quite a punch. It's all about those massive capacitors! They have no business there - unless one wants to either deliver large packets of info to a central point or to bath the nearby environment in very powerful shortwave bursts of EMF radiation...

Sunny-side-up
19th November 2019, 17:15
Just thinking:
What about Car Headlights, they use strong, very bright LED's now?

angelfire
19th November 2019, 18:54
Just thinking:
What about Car Headlights, they use strong, very bright LED's now?

Yes, Sunny-side-up, those car headlights have become a real pain. I've started flashing my lights at drivers because I often find their lights so dazzling.

Nick Matkin
19th November 2019, 18:55
How on earth did the guy in the OP video manage to get hold of such a weapon? Was it stolen from a research lab or something? It seems to be made from off-the-shelf parts that are quite visible.

On second thoughts I'm not sure the guy knows anything about how switched-mode power supplies are used to drive high-brightness LEDs, or AC load phase correction or RF interference using capacitors and inductors.

It all looks a bit scary to the non-technical, but looks like conventional electronics to me. If it really is what he says, that will soon be realised by various users of the radio spectrum. But if it's just a street light with a programmable proximity detector, he'll look a bit silly.

Franny
19th November 2019, 20:22
This man is an Military trained Scientist in Electronic warfare. The Council, has already had him in Court to shut him up. Fortunately they failed, and now he's proving it.

Hey scanner, do you happen to have some links or articles you could point us to so we can find out more about him and his findings?

Thanks so much.

AutumnW
19th November 2019, 20:34
Nothing surprises me anymore.

raregem
19th November 2019, 21:33
The main roads and some large department stores have replaced the good old lamps with these new ones.

The new ones do not light up the area very well and have a depressive effect on moods.
It's like i'm looking out from under a visor, all is dim now.

My wife feels unsteady in shops with such lighting and tends to keep out of them now.

I wonder how long it will be for the new store lights to slow down patronage and sales. I wonder if the workers quit their jobs sooner and if they are feeling the negative effects of the lighting.

The Moss Trooper
19th November 2019, 21:40
The guy in the op video is Mark Steele from Gateshead in the Newcastle area of the UK. His many battles with the local council are well documented on the internet. As with such things, there is plenty info for, and against, his research.

The street-light he takes apart was dropped off to him from a guy who works for the council in one of their depots, and had to be returned before they noticed it was missing. Below are some links for those that are interested in what he says he has discovered during his research. As Nick Matkin has stated in post no11, if one is no expert in electronics and power supplies then really it is just one mans opinion.

Mark Steele's Twitter - https://twitter.com/steele_mark?lang=en

Gateshead Council and Mark Steele's ongoing dispute over the 'baby killing' technology takes another twist - https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/mark-steele-5g-gateshead-council-15269240

Why conspiracy theories are everywhere - https://www.ft.com/content/fffb59b0-3ef9-11e8-b7e0-52972418fec4

Mark Steele Exposed - https://www.vigiliae.org/mark-steele-exposed/

Nick Matkin
20th November 2019, 09:07
Well, just think about this. Is a secret weapons system going to be lying about where people can take one? A bit of electronics knowledge will soon be able to tell what it is by just plugging it into the 240 volt mains and getting some test gear to see what it's capable of.

Has this guy actually presented any of his qualifications or are we just to assume he's an "electronics's warfare scientist"? I'm assuming he must have done or someone in Gateshead council would have called his bluff by now.

Surely his opponents have access to people with serious electronics and engineering knowledge who can point to all the components and describe what they do. Or can Mr Steele hook one up and show us all the scary stuff he says it's capable of?

How long has this gone on for? How come neither scenario appears to have occurred? That's weird. Maybe Gateshead council realise he's not worth bothering with because the street lights are just that, albeit dimmable if no one is nearby.

scanner
20th November 2019, 09:46
As requested, I'm thinking Gateshead Courts would have checked Mark Steele's qualifications, don't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7jiLPIADKY

scanner
20th November 2019, 11:21
And, 230 other Scientist opinions. Even in your last link that names Mark Steele a charlatan. I'm not convinced he is a charlatan. The guy, Alasdair Philips is also one of the 230 scientists and doctors who have signed a moratorium to stop the 5G roll out. Asked Mark Steele to meet with them, Mark refused. Why do they need Marks Steeles approval to take test readings with more sophisticated instrumentation ? Only to confirm this well down the article.

" Mark may be correct about 5G, but until proper measurements are carried out I cannot make comment. We would like to take measurements at Gateshead, though must ensure we have with contact someone like Mark and most importantly independent folk who suffer the effects of ELF pollution living in close proximity to these transmitters."

It's not Mark Steele that concerns me, it's the fact 230 Scientists and Drs have asked for a moratorium on 5G. I think we should listen to them and take their advice.

Sunny-side-up
20th November 2019, 13:47
Well, just think about this. Is a secret weapons system going to be lying about where people can take one? A bit of electronics knowledge will soon be able to tell what it is by just plugging it into the 240 volt mains and getting some test gear to see what it's capable of.

Has this guy actually presented any of his qualifications or are we just to assume he's an "electronics's warfare scientist"? I'm assuming he must have done or someone in Gateshead council would have called his bluff by now.

Surely his opponents have access to people with serious electronics and engineering knowledge who can point to all the components and describe what they do. Or can Mr Steele hook one up and show us all the scary stuff he says it's capable of?

How long has this gone on for? How come neither scenario appears to have occurred? That's weird. Maybe Gateshead council realise he's not worth bothering with because the street lights are just that, albeit dimmable if no one is nearby.

Hi Nick, good to see you.

Just a thought:

Hidden in plain sight.
Like most techno equipment, most of us have no clue what it could be really doing?

Ernie Nemeth
20th November 2019, 14:33
What Nick Matkin claims is correct. Only an electronics whiz kid could understand those components and what they do. Of course capacitors that size are for only one use, and it is not for RF modulation, or AC load phase correction. Switched mode power does not require capacitors of that size - it is only a street light...

No, those capacitors and the controlling chips, the ICs, are for communication and they offer a programmable range of options.

One thing Mr. Matkin did say that got me thinking is that these circuits could be used as a proximity detector. But by bathing the proximity in RF modulated signals to detect the presence of a walker-by is extremely dangerous from a health perspective.

It most certainly can be a weapon. But if it is, it is not a directed energy weapon because the antenna is not directional, so it can only be a proximity weapon.

Otherwise who knows.

One other thing. LEDs are electronic. All electronics work at under 6 volts DC. No matter the input, the output must be converted to 4.5V DC. Switched mode power simply conserves power by using small bursts of high voltage, alternating between two sets of capacitors and some controlling electronics. They are not needed in circumstances where the input is not from a battery but from a steady AC supply.

Ernie Nemeth
20th November 2019, 15:08
It occurred to me that people might not understand the basics of electronics and what makes it work. Most probably think electronics is some completely magical collection of devices that do mysterious things. It is not.

Electronics is programming, pure and simple. Instead of code symbols that one types into a computer, electronics are physical code elements arranged into a matrix of interconnected pathways that perform a computation. The computation can have many layers and many functions but each acts as an element in a linear chain - just like a computer program.

So if you know the language, you know how to create a circuit board that can perform a preset function. The devices are the words of the code.

Just like in computer programming you have different words that do different things, like loop, go to, or sort...electronics has device components that do the same, like triads, transistors, capacitors and diodes. These are the words in electronics! And with those words, anything at all can be accomplished, if the components can be made to express the function...

Hope that helps.

Sorry for the derailment.

Nick Matkin
20th November 2019, 17:20
A secret weapons circuit board would not have all the components accessible for examination. Neither would it have any of the components marked with values or ratings. At the very least it would be smothered in a resin for security and long-term reliability.

That circuit board could be examined by anyone with significant electronics skills to see what it's capable of.

Electrolytic capacitors are not used for RF, but they are used in power supplies when they contain mains voltages. UK AC mains is 240 volts RMS, so that's 340 volts peak. Add a bit of a margin and a capacitor working at (rectified) mains voltage could easily be rated at 400 volts.

I don't know where the phrase "all electronics works at under 6 volts" comes from because it's clearly incorrect. But if you mean LEDs are low voltage devices, then yes, that bit is true. Each one needs a forward voltage of 1.5 to 3 volts. But they are often in series parallel and can work up to full mains voltage if you have enough in series.

If you look up various designs for switched-mode power supplies you'll find circuits will all sorts of values and voltages of capacitors. The first one I found clearly shows (below) a 10uF 400V capacitor across the rectified mains for the design to produce just 12V 5A output. How scary is that? Er... not scary at all. This stuff is easy to fact check.

As Ernie says, that antenna is not directional. It looks like a basic stripline quarter wave vertical where the frequency of operation could be approximated. It doesn't look like anything near microwave operation, more like 800 to 900 MHz.

Circuit of a typical SMPS circuit with a scary 10uF 400V electrolytic capacitor!

https://i.stack.imgur.com/UCsYB.png

Ernie Nemeth
20th November 2019, 17:31
Hi Nick.

Input understood.

Circuit is still a 12volt supply that will again be split into forward and reverse bias of 6volts.

Would love to pick your brain more though. You have info I don't.

edit: those capacitors are rectifying the AC wave, are they not? And the smaller ones are taking the peaks and valleys out of the DC signal. With this circuit I bet you get a pretty smooth DC signal.

Nick Matkin
20th November 2019, 18:05
Hi Nick.

Input understood.

Circuit is still a 12volt supply that will again be split into forward and reverse bias of 6volts.

Would love to pick your brain more though. You have info I don't.

edit: those capacitors are rectifying the AC wave, are they not? And the smaller ones are taking the peaks and valleys out of the DC signal. With this circuit I bet you get a pretty smooth DC signal.

The 12V supply output is not split. It's just single-rail 12V.

The capacitors don't rectify, that's done by the 1N4007 silicon diodes. The 10uF capacitor smooths the 100Hz rectified mains pulses. The electrolytic caps elsewhere are mostly for smoothing. The lower values for stability and the 10n 500V looks like it's resonating part of the inductor winding.

But I think the detailed workings of a SMPS are probably straying off topic for a thread about some pull-it-off-a-lamp-post secret weapons system!

DaveToo
4th December 2019, 22:50
So I was shoveling the snow from my driveway a couple of days ago...
I glanced up during my work and my eye landed on a light pole down the road.
It focused on something sticking up at the top of the pole.

I immediately thought of this thread.
Then I looked at a few other poles on my street, in particular the pole
standing right out in front of my home.

The lights are almost identical to the one discussed in the video above.

Lo and behold, I've got a weaponized street light just 20 meters from my front door! :(

Nick Matkin
5th December 2019, 11:56
Well apparently if you believe stories the effects start by killing off insects, then birds, then plants, then domestic animals, then...

Scour your local media (traditional and social) for the increasing number of the above deaths in your area. Be afraid, be very afraid...

Ernie Nemeth
6th December 2019, 00:55
Remember that almost all street lights have a 'thingy' sticking out the top. That's the photo cell. It determines when it is dark enough to energize the light. The photo cell is typically cylindrical and squat, small and barely discernible. Quite distinct looking. Not like the antenna on the unit discussed above.

Can you determine if it is in fact a photo cell or an antenna?

Nick Matkin
6th December 2019, 12:04
Can you determine if it is in fact a photo cell or an antenna?

Despite the rumours, the antennas are not going to transmit anything much - if at all. They're used for receiving timing data from the phone network, plus possibly updated software if they're dimmed when no one is nearby.

If the antenna does transmit, simple measuring equipment available on ebay for about 30 will allow anyone to walk up to one and measure the field strength and frequency and see if it's doing anything unexpected. But it won't be.

Nick Matkin
6th December 2019, 16:14
No weapon is going to be this easily accessible for anyone to just climb up a lamp post and retrieve.
No weapon is going to contain identifiable components that can be bought from Radio Shack and the like.
No weapon is going to be constructed in such a way that anyone with electronics knowledge can trace out the circuitry.
No weapon is going to be constructed in such a way that it can be connected to a power supply to see how it works and what it does.
Military electronics is built using military-grade components. The components are not marked and any devices that just might fall into enemy hands are also completely covered in a very tough, opaque potting compound.

This is not a weapons system. It is a street lamp. A street lamp with a motion detector for dimming when no one is within a preset distance.

But I guess that's nowhere near as exiting as constructing a narrative about local councils contriving to kill off its tax payers with death rays...

Nick Matkin
6th December 2019, 16:26
I find the man quite convincing, but I am not qualified to evaluate his conclusion that this brand of street light is a weapon or can be weaponized. It would not surprise me if he is correct. It would be interesting and worthwhile if other qualified people weighed in on this.

That's how these people spread their fear-porn. They rely on a scientific word salad, point convincingly at mains-voltage rated electronic components and shout "WEAPONS SYSTEM!"

It would really help if he actually showed his followers what it does by plugging it into the 240V mains, or used his skills to trace out the schematic from the clear board layout and marked components. Or at the very least got someone qualified to confirm his findings.

He doesn't seem to recognise what he's looking at, hence my posting (#post 22) of the schematic of a completely innocuous SMPS similar to that used in the device he's got, with the components of the same power and voltage rating.

Not sure what he's up to here. What happens when he's asked to provide actual proof of what he claims?

Ernie Nemeth
7th December 2019, 18:07
Finally, got you to say what you mean:

No weapon is going to be this easily accessible for anyone to just climb up a lamp post and retrieve.
No weapon is going to contain identifiable components that can be bought from Radio Shack and the like.
No weapon is going to be constructed in such a way that anyone with electronics knowledge can trace out the circuitry.
No weapon is going to be constructed in such a way that it can be connected to a power supply to see how it works and what it does.
Military electronics is built using military-grade components. The components are not marked and any devices that just might fall into enemy hands are also completely covered in a very tough, opaque potting compound.

This is not a weapons system. It is a street lamp. A street lamp with a motion detector for dimming when no one is within a preset distance.

But I guess that's nowhere near as exiting as constructing a narrative about local councils contriving to kill off its tax payers with death rays...

Should have just said it like that from the start...but thanks