PDA

View Full Version : Bill/Clif

eaglespirit
11th January 2011, 15:34
There are many people of Bill and Clif's age group that are an instrumental part of these changes now occurring that feel this would be an extremely important and empowering talk that would set in motion the opening of energies that will help many more "see" their own role in this rhythm of change and will prompt them into their own direct actions to influence and upgrade these changes for the good of humanity and earth.

I do not know Bill or Clif personally...but I know this talk will be listened to and watched by a great number of people that will be nudged into full action in this rhythm of change...ALL for the better!

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/Nicedoggie.html

This is not an anti Bill Ryan rant. My bitch is with the language that he is trying to push out and lay upon the alternative media community. Since i count myself in that group, i choose to respond this way to his words. Get that....it is his language that is rasping on my bones, not him. In point of fact, i have an open invitation to Bill Ryan to come and sail with me in Q'oki-oki and to gnaw on universe together. He is free to video, but if he does, so will i. Should he accept, i would also ask questions, so it would be an exchange, and not an interview. This invitation is still open, and i hope he is not offended by my critique of his language. If i were to use language as he has in this video, i would greatly appreciate someone beating my head with it...a 'hey dude! WTF, eh?'. My point is to encourage Bill (and everyone reading) to examine their own assumptions and views of universe which continuously leak out in their words...in this case, not so much a leak but a flood...(watch that word...AU is not the end of it by any means, but that is for another report), and here we need to end with a very clear statement to Bill Ryan. In spite of how you may receive my words in criticism of yours, i do not mean any disrespect of you, the human. But i do invite you to review your own video and then debate my conclusions about what is actually on view to universe.

Bill Ryan
11th January 2011, 15:45
-----

Not a chance. :)

viking
11th January 2011, 15:54
Worthy of some thought I would say...

It would be interesting Bill...you gotta admit.
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/bso0012l.jpg

On a serious note...

It would be great to bounce of both your opinions

I think it would be a very interesting disscussion.

viking

Bill Ryan
11th January 2011, 17:42
I think it would be a very interesting disscussion.

I doubt it! (Read the post (http://www.halfpasthuman.com/Nicedoggie.html) on his website.)

Celine
11th January 2011, 17:54
antagonistic posts ...do not lead to proper communication

majapahit
11th January 2011, 18:04
I doubt it! (Read the post (http://www.halfpasthuman.com/Nicedoggie.html) on his website.)

what is confused is the estimation concerning 'the enemy'

1. they're invincible and for some rapport you'll need to communicate with this 15' fire spewing dragon monster .. with some deference
2. Me cowboy, I kill you .. the american stance, the same people that, when lowered by rope in a Dulce hole, immediately start shooting at something looking alien, and lost that battle

3. though 'on paper' invincible .. some intuition tells me (us?) that, perhaps, we'll never win on the present battlefield paradigm .. but they won't either

because we're expecting a change of the paradigm

of course we have to realize .. they do that too

so these are interesting times for sure, mt

shiva777
11th January 2011, 18:05
yeah,I don't often agree with Cliff High's predictive work but he's really nailed it here....read Cliff's post and THINK people

Bill Ryan
11th January 2011, 18:11
-------

If I end up in LA in the next few weeks (possible - but not fixed at all), I'd like to do an on-camera Futuretalk on this with Kerry and David Wilcock.

David is already familiar with the basic premises, and was intrigued. That three-way conversation might be a lot of fun.

HURRITT ENYETO
11th January 2011, 18:13
What ever happened to Cliffs World shattering 'tipping point' Oh yeah i remember, absolutely nothing. Cliff has already revealed his true colours with the whole 'Baldrishi' fiasco.

shiva777
11th January 2011, 18:22
yeah,Cliff is still sticking to his "tipping point" story as being accurate...lol....but the points he raises regarding Bill and Charles are well worth considering...Bill wouldn't stand a chance if he were to do a direct interview with Cliff concerning this charles stuff though.

..Kerry in her blogs has pretty much torn the charles story to shreds already and Wilcock would most likely say that the Chinese are going to save the day anyway and there is no need to dialogue with anyone as they have already lost in Wilcock's mind

HURRITT ENYETO
11th January 2011, 18:29
yeah,Cliff is still sticking to his "tipping point" story as being accurate...lol....but the points he raises regarding Bill and Charles are well worth considering...Bill wouldn't stand a chance if he were to do a direct interview with Cliff concerning this charles stuff though.

..Kerry in her blogs has pretty much torn the charles story to shreds already and Wilcock would most likely say that the Chinese are going to save the day anyway and there is no need to dialogue with anyone as they have already lost in Wilcock's mind

*Im off to check Kerry's Blog out* hehe

Heartsong
11th January 2011, 18:36
Cliff is a bit passive/aggressive. Passive in that he denies that he wishes ill of Bill-the-person, aggressive in that he can spew such venom at Bill's words. Not a person to be chummy with I'd say. Keep your distance Bill, you've better things to do.

Limor Wolf
11th January 2011, 18:53
"My point is to encourage Bill (and everyone reading) to examine their own assumptions and views of universe ..."

There might be some valid points here,but it all vanish away with the choosing of words and the overtone in Cliff 's words.

i'm out of here.

giovonni
11th January 2011, 18:53
Bill, Cliff, Kerry and David ~ Now i would pay for that one! :wof:

TheChosen
11th January 2011, 21:20
Cliff is well read, has a lot of knowledge (this reason is well worth listening to him) .. but his mindset is .. well .. stuck at some level that I can't even identify :). Too much doom & gloom and failed predictions for my taste in the last 3 years coming from him. He should have learned the lesson by now and changed his attitude.. it doesn't appear he has or has any intention of doing so. Simply said I personally don't give any third chances.. if someone is giving me information that most of the time does not correspond with the observable reality.. its time to move on.

GK76
11th January 2011, 22:05
That report from Cliff is pure class... Damn it! My new years resolution was to stop sarcasm (yay I'm free). Oh well there's always next year... I guess that's what Cliff keeps telling himself with those predictions too, he meant 2011. ;)

To be honest, regardless of all the chat about the 'Charles' (from all camps), I'm still in the belief that we should be ever vigilant, but where to draw the line with someone (Charles) who seems to be trying to help? Well, I wish the guy no harm, I guess this whole issue has a lot of people caught up in a kind of prejudice. The kind I personally haven't seen yet in the truth movement arena, I guess we're all learning still... did we ever stop?

P.S. I think you made the right choice concerning the challenge from Cliff... take the higher path. :)

sjkted
11th January 2011, 22:11
Bill, Cliff, Kerry and David ~ Now i would pay for that one! :wof:

I would too, actually.

Btw, is Bill British? I thought he was Swiss.

--sjkted

Teakai
11th January 2011, 22:33

Oooeer, I do find myself agreeing with Clif.

It would make an interesting interview.

Having just taken a look at the video link: I thought you said on another thread that the information given out by Charles' was sanctioned and that's why he's not dead as a doornail, but you said on this current video link that Charles himself had decided not to play along with their plans. It all seems very contradictory.

Do you think the 'ptb' still see you as a problem, Bill?

Malcolm Linus
11th January 2011, 22:41
In my opinion, it would be a waste of time to have a discussion with someone who can't criticize his own methods when they fail to give the results intended. In fact, I wouldn't even call it a discussion. More like a monologue with other voices in the room.

Teakai
11th January 2011, 22:59
What ever happened to Cliffs World shattering 'tipping point' Oh yeah i remember, absolutely nothing. Cliff has already revealed his true colours with the whole 'Baldrishi' fiasco.

Hi Hurrit - I don't know a great deal about tipping points - or about Clif - but one thing to consider is that what constitutes a tipping point may not take place right in front of your eyes. It may well be some subtle unseen shift that takes us past the point of taking another path. Like now - the economy is going down - there's no saving it. But people sat in their lounge chairs watching the footy while this whole thing was in motion - so they totally missed any tipping point.

I think I might have to look some more into Clif's work.

Seikou-Kishi
11th January 2011, 23:01
I would too, actually.

Btw, is Bill British? I thought he was Swiss.

--sjkted

Swiss?! No he's ours! *gets territorial* lol

ArtyCarl
11th January 2011, 23:07
I have absolutely nothing against Clif, indeed I have bought his reports in the past and always enjoyed his radio appearances and although his specific date predictions have been poor, he has been accurate enough in the past for me to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I was most dismayed however to see the 'Baldrishi' posts and coming on top of the anti climax of the November 2010 Tipping Point predictions I half expected Clif to keep a low profile for a while.

Bill on the other hand does not make outlandish predictions, he does not seek to profit from the videos and information and as a talented and educated person I am sure there are 1001 ways he could be making a living rather than helping the rest of us to understand.

On top of all that Bill seems like a nice person, he would be welcome in my home for a cuppa any time.

I sense Clif has seen this as an opportunity to get his own back on Bill after the battering his own reputation has taken in recent months.

Carmody
11th January 2011, 23:15
yeah,I don't often agree with Cliff High's predictive work but he's really nailed it here....read Cliff's post and THINK people

Cliff uses the rhetoric of enraged and overtly hormonal polarized insanity.

You should learn from this, shiva. Although in some of your more strong moments, you are nowhere near as bad.

I'd personally never allow Cliff in the room. Heck, I'd never allow the ME of 15 years ago in the room. So I'm not exempt from my own passage of opinion on this.

You might note that his tone is much like Ben Fulford's used to be. Then Ben Fulford stated that he was taken aside and told, "hey, show some respect". After a while, Ben came to understand -and agree.

After all, the truth does not exist, except as a fascination, a veritable emotional forcing of ideals in the given person's mind, as a tirade looking for reflection from someone else..but done as a force of emotion onto someone else.

Being emotionally forceful only causes people to walk away before one's argument has a chance to be heard. As well, if you have followers at that point with the emotional tirades, those people really are 'followers' without much more than emotional arrogance on their egotistical side, like an 'amen' from the pew to the pulpit. It's like argument as some sort of tirade from the pulpit. It feels good to empty one's bowels, but don't do it at others, or you will suffer the consequences. It starts to look similar to, no..exactly like the scene in 2001 where the apes fight things out at the water pond. (Place "I fling poo" Monkey picture here)

Ego has arrogance and enraged hormones. Real people who have developed their understandings--simply don't.

This is a simple divide that I wish was not there, but sadly is.

Clarity on this matter does not happen all at once, but it does clear, one could say, when someone like me comes along and gives one a gentle slap across the psyche. As someone had to do to me. Repeatedly.

Kindling
12th January 2011, 05:38
Well said, Carmody. Wow, Cliff's words really pushed my buttons. Your words calmed me. Thanks!

Corncrake
12th January 2011, 08:36
On the contrary Clif, this is all about your ego, and is a personal attack.

Scott
12th January 2011, 09:34

Jr Mod hat off

Shiva, the constant sniping tactics against Bill are becoming all to obvious, don't you think?
You don't agree with much Bill has to say, so why even be on the his private forum, cheap shots couldn't possibly be a good enough reason could they?

I remember a quote in regards to another member which had something to do with them "Following Bill around like there were coins dropping from his pockets"

Also since Cliff has managed to shoot his own foot off, it looks allot like he is just blindly lashing out now trying to grab on to any coattail he can get his hands on.

/Rant off

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

silentghost80
12th January 2011, 11:47
what is confused is the estimation concerning 'the enemy'

1. they're invincible and for some rapport you'll need to communicate with this 15' fire spewing dragon monster .. with some deference
2. Me cowboy, I kill you .. the american stance, the same people that, when lowered by rope in a Dulce hole, immediately start shooting at something looking alien, and lost that battle

3. though 'on paper' invincible .. some intuition tells me (us?) that, perhaps, we'll never win on the present battlefield paradigm .. but they won't either

because we're expecting a change of the paradigm

of course we have to realize .. they do that too

so these are interesting times for sure, mt

2.not all Americans try to kill things before they understand them<to have that belief would be misinformed>

zebowho
12th January 2011, 12:29
It still amazes me how much people put value on just the words of another. I remember reading Cliff's posts on the old forum and most were beginning to resonate but then I quickly realized that there is an agenda there and maybe not even a realized one. I started to see someone that is almost envious of another persons apparent "spotlight". I read the post (Bill even linked to it as well) and did "Think", I would add to all of this one major part of his discussion that is missing. Which for me says it all. That was the context in which Bill was making those curious statements and yes I too picked up on them in the videos. Those are the ways the 33 have seen us, not Bill. Those are the ways of THEIR game, not ours. I mean seriously, if one knows absolutely nothing about say, electronics, could one build a circuit? Bill even said we need to understand the "rules of engagement" of THEIR game. This doesn't mean we need to adopt those "values". Simply put, when in Rome...and it doesn't mean I'm a Roman.

In that blog post there is anger, aggression, contempt among other things and then an attempt to smooth things out. From where I come from, that's called abuse. Simply put!

Many people in this medium may bring up some valid points along the way but that doesn't mean they all have the totality of the grand picture. Seriously, we all know that, right! I could go out and start blogs on every point of contention I have with each and everyone that is in the "Alternative spotlight" as well, but why. What does that serve. At some point it stops being an "awareness" issue to become envious rhetoric and I would argue fairly quick at that.

Anyway, this is all just my opinion and for me, shows just how far we collectively have to go.

-z

Operator
12th January 2011, 13:43
I think we underestimated Charles ... he IS dealing with Bill, Kerry, Clif this forum and lots of other alternative media in one stroke !
(and he even warned us about it)

If you want to start a sneaky war be sure to use weapons that won't be recognized as such ...

JasonWild
12th January 2011, 16:05
Clif needs a little more fibre in his diet .. :cool:

Carmody
12th January 2011, 18:27
I think we underestimated Charles ... he IS dealing with Bill, Kerry, Clif this forum and lots of other alternative media in one stroke !
(and he even warned us about it)

If you want to start a sneaky war be sure to use weapons that won't be recognized as such ...

Yes. Absolutely.

Why do dogs roll in crap?

Evaluate the proffered information. But don't be foolish enough to own it in totality. Distraction itself can be a weapon, as the past history of all politics has abundantly shown.

People say..when they begin to clue in..."this is horrible, how long has this lie and complex monstrosity gone on? How far back does this nightmare go?"

I say to them, "Since the first time two males pursued the one female".

Kindling
12th January 2011, 18:48
Oh goodness, Jason! That was too funny. Such a polite way of putting it - ha!

eaglespirit
13th January 2011, 16:16
...prompted to share some thoughts before I head out on the next step of my journey,
won't be online much.

There are people in my spiritual network that perceive this in another light...
I know there are many more active aligners around the world that see it similarly.

Maybe take another good look at Clif's delivery regarding Bill and all other matters of going ons going on. And remember...take nothing at all personal as we grow and learn and help one another together as this shift is occurring and getting stronger.

Please understand this is my own opinion I am expressing here ...but I am not alone on this.
And my written delivery is done in laymen terms
And once again, I do not know Bill or Clif personally.

Clif is reading a whole complex gamut of psychic energies and signatures on the internet...OUR psychic energies and signatures. He is not parading himself around as some soothsayer or guru and he is not predicting the future or doing it for personal gain... quite the contrary, imho.
He is doing something very selflessly powerful and we are all directly involved...each of us can choose to enhance that involvement by sending out thoughts that adjust and 'uplift' the outcomes of the "possibilities" that Clif is reading. He is calling the self-serving powers-that-be the 'powers-that-were' for a very good reason...he is reading that in our psychic deliveries on the internet.
Events are becoming much more pliable and our direct influence on them more palpable...the powers-that-were are becoming less of an influence because more and more of us are turning from the distractions and are working/focusing on selfless change through our thoughts and actions..

Bill and Clif are doing what they came here to do using their skills in primarily selfless manners. They both want to see the earth turnaround to its beauty and glory. Clif is simply laying it out there that the powers-that-were are probably toying with Bill, for the most part, and will use these current happenings to their own self-serving advantage. Bill is aware of this liklihood...but it is put out there in plain and blatant site so it will be perfectly clear to everyone involved and will have an affect/effect on our thought processes and their outcome through our own choices. Charlie has now opened the door of his own selfless energies by sharing what he knows and senses. There may be a handful of the 33 that are being nudged by their own selflessness...but primarily they operate by a self-serving criteria and have been doing so for a very, very long time. There is no special bloodline...we all have the abilities to step up and work at using our own inherent abilities by simply focusing on them more...and less on the created day to day livlihood distractions by the powers-that-were. Their 24/7 advantage is waning...especially as the energy of the shift gets stronger daily now. But...the more of us that become more diligent in our selflessness...the better.

Whether or not the talk with Bill and Clif occurs...we are moving forward at a good clip now.
I still personally feel the talk would reach alot of new people that are just now waking up and wanting to do something to help these changes for the better...it will prompt them to take action.

We are talking of the same Clif:
BeSimply…Half Past Human with Clif High
http://suzannetoro.com/wordpress/2011/01/03/besimply-half-past-human-with-clif-high/

edina
13th January 2011, 23:24
I just read the HPH post in question.

I agree, it is mighty virulent. Which is unfortunate. Divide and conquer. Even when we know the game, we still fall prey to the bait.

For myself, I continue to learn from the POV of both men, and many other POV's, as well. To me, each POV is another window into the nature of reality. I figure the more windows I keep open, the wider range of my view. I prefer to see what coming at me, and to close the gaps on my blind spots as much as possible.

As far as the language issues of the "Charles" interview go, I fully intend to address these language issues myself, as time goes on. They are glaringly obvious to me. I share Clif's concern with the subliminal linguistic programming that happens with the video. Clif's approach, in my opinion is unbecoming of the WuJoDo, he knows better than to behave the way he did. Bill deserves an genuine apology.

We are sovereign souls living in a sovereign universe.

zestor
13th January 2011, 23:49
yeah,Cliff is still sticking to his "tipping point" story as being accurate...lol.

Yes, seriously ROFL. I was nonsense and has always been nonsense. The idea that we are all somewhat psychic is interesting. However, I am a software architect and I can tell you the approach is very unmanageable. Parsing text from numerous web sites using natural language parsing is a daunting task that quickly becomes time consuming just keep up with site changes. There are some good tools out there like Kapow software that provide a suite for web site parsing, however they just make the task a little easier. There use of PROLOG is interesting, and frankly it's the same choice I would make in creating something that dealt with grammar and word stemming, but frankly I find it to have just enough of the right buzzwords to be believable for the uninitiated.

eaglespirit
14th January 2011, 03:32
The "tipping point" HAS occurred...
from service-to-self to service-to-others...
from the powers-that-be to the powers-that-were...
from old energy to new energy(in many ways)...
and on and on and on...
it HAS taken hold and will increase in strength from here!

The unethical IS in dismantle...that dismantle about to go turbo!

Jonathon
14th January 2011, 04:19
The "tipping point" HAS occurred...
from service-to-self to service-to-others...
from the powers-that-be to the powers-that-were...
from old energy to new energy(in many ways)...
and on and on and on...
it HAS taken hold and will increase in strength from here!

The unethical IS in dismantle...that dismantle about to go turbo!

From my seat, all I can say to that is: judging by what is being presented here, apparently in Clif's case it hasn't.

I have removed a short hypocritical rant. Had an un-constructive moment. We need better from Clif and from me as well.

Scott
14th January 2011, 05:11
There are people in my spiritual network that perceive this in another light...
I know there are many more active aligners around the world that see it similarly.

This sounds interesting, would your spiritual network have a name?
Could you provide an url ?

Be well

eaglespirit
14th January 2011, 18:00
This sounds interesting, would your spiritual network have a name?
Could you provide an url ?

Be well

Hi Scott, Wishing You Well!
...seems this was meant to continue.
Prompted to share a post of mine this morning also.
The spiritual network I speak of and am involved with is fairly vast, so I could provide many urls...I will post a few that I have had personal relations with directly/indirectly.
I promise you that all are now connected moreso than ever in some way and are genuinely and actively working intensely in the arena of the betterment and awakening and heightening of humanity worldwide.
These connections and interconnections are getting stronger and stronger as each new day passes now. Our higher connectivity is also becoming more actively-in-the-now potent with awakening and protection and help.
My primary personal connections are Native American and Shaman in nature that extend to 'other worldly' service-to-others 'direct and active' help in the now.

http://www.dreamchange.org/

http://www.sharedwisdom.com/

http://www.firethegrid.com/

http://www.chimbre.com/

http://www.spiritofchange.org/

http://www.eceti.org/ ... I believe Bill and Kerry visited the ranch briefly in the past.

http://www.thesacreddoortrail.com/sacred.doors.site1/About_the_Trail.html

http://michaeltellinger.blogspot.com/

...posted this morning by me through prompting on our corner of facebook, I am there under the same name.

On a Slide of Light by Greta Woodrew
http://www.amazon.com/Slide-Light-Greta-Woodrew/dp/0876130864/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295017408&sr=8-1

...this book may help immensely those in Your Family and Friends that are professionals get some solid ideas of what is going on now. Greta was a doctor and was quite leery of getting her story out...this story is old news to many of us here and we are right in the middle of this help and these changes coming to fruition...but I feel it will open the door for many You know personally. Greta passed on last year.

On A Slide of Light
by Greta Woodrew

Dr. Greta Andron Smolowe under the pen name Greta Woodrew.
http://www.uff.ufl.edu/scholarships/ScholarshipInfo.asp?ScholarshipFund=011635

...bringing this here from above, seems pertinent.
Events are becoming much more pliable and our direct influence on them more palpable...