PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Found, Paradigm Lost

Zook
12th January 2011, 17:35
The paradigm of divide and conquer is the sleek track to lost paradise. To gain again, we must disembark and find a new train at the station, or if beyond the last station, a switching lever to effect the slide from a sleek track to a sure track and a just journey to find paradise wherever it may begin or end. So I propose, folks and fine friends, that we move over to the new paradigm of unite and conquer.

But not any conquest but a just conquest: the conquest of division itself. Alas, to conquer division is to unite, so let us seek to unite and conquer (division) ... to unite and (conquer division) ... to unite and unite. The new paradigm of unity, in redundancy, to abundance in a new paradise.

Ye shall know them who shall divide. And ye shall know them who shall unite. And ye shall hold them both to the scrutiny of light.

:typing:

ps: Good exists against Evil. Love exists against Hate. Peace exists against War. Freedom exists against the Gate.

meeradas
12th January 2011, 17:43
I'm in.
TRUTH has no enemy.

[Zook: Nice poetic eloquence there!]

viking
12th January 2011, 17:51
Cheers Zooky ... not quite a 'Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster' ...I'll save that one for another day!! ;-)

http://www.henneganbrothers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cheers.jpg

viking

Hiram
12th January 2011, 18:31
Zook, thank you so much for posting this. Quite simply: This is exactly what must be done. It must...

But true unity takes a little sophistication, and It would do us well to lay out what the immediate challenges are--not to dwell in in sort of existential negativity, but rather to truly KNOW our enemy. So the first thing people must realize about unity, and I'd like to hear your thoughts on this of course....

Unity doesn't mean that we agree with each other. Absolute unity, can be achieved and people can still have their own ideas.

I think what we are proposing is absolute, inviolate unity of purpose. I think that CAN be achieved.

To achieve it, individuals must make a couple of concessions. First and foremost:

There is more than ONE path.

Simple as can be. Yet so hard for people to accept. What does this mean? It means that even if the GFL themselves have hand delivered you a message written in glowing ink, that describes the path humanity must take to move forward, you still concede there are other ways....other paths that will also get us there.

Secondly:

There is NO destination.

What does that mean? It means that we exist on a continuum, and each of us is at a different place...therefore the Universe will always appear differently to each of our individuated perspectives---AND THATS A GOOD THING!

I invite your thoughts and ideas...

12th January 2011, 18:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GQMIXGRjaw

For once in my life I've got something to say
I wanna say it now for now is today
A love has been given so why not enjoy
So let's all grab and let's all enjoy

If the kids are united then we'll never be divided

Just take a look around you
What do you see
Kids with feelings like you and me
Understand him, he'll understand you
For you are him, and he is you

I don't want to be rejected
I don't want to be denied
Then its not my misfortune
That I've opened up your eyes

Freedom is given
Speak how you feel
I have no freedom
How do you feel
They can lie to my face
But not to my heart
If we all stand together
It will just be the start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M9wtBXabOo

When I hear.... the sound of concrete and steel
I sense a rythm, that science can't feel
I feel the beat.... of our hearts as one
I hold your colour, when my vision is gone
This power is something but the force is blind
Transmitted through a network, of your own kind
As minutes tick away.... and days become years
I know this old feeling, it's a substance in my tears

And the kids on the street
And the kids everywhere
And all I gotta say is the kids don't care

When i hear...................
I sense a rythm...............
I feel the beat...............
I hold your colour............
When you've got me running and you stop my machine
You try to tell me something, that has never been
When you stop me running, with my own pack
You know you've got me swearing that I'll get my own back

*WINK*

Zook
12th January 2011, 22:08
[...]
*WINK*

Terrific beat! Would've preferred Nana Mouskouri on vocals ... but hey ... the screech is closer to the street.

:smow::smow::typing: :smow:

Zook
12th January 2011, 22:16
Hi Hiram,

[...]
Unity doesn't mean that we agree with each other. Absolute unity, can be achieved and people can still have their own ideas.
I think what we are proposing is absolute, inviolate unity of purpose. I think that CAN be achieved.

Agreed. Unity, not uniformity.

To achieve it, individuals must make a couple of concessions. First and foremost:
There is more than ONE path.

Simple as can be. Yet so hard for people to accept. What does this mean? It means that even if the GFL themselves have hand delivered you a message written in glowing ink, that describes the path humanity must take to move forward, you still concede there are other ways....other paths that will also get us there.

Well stated. There are more paths ... and more Romes.

Secondly:
There is NO destination.
What does that mean? It means that we exist on a continuum, and each of us is at a different place...therefore the Universe will always appear differently to each of our individuated perspectives---AND THATS A GOOD THING!
I invite your thoughts and ideas...

Agreed. No destination; no Rome. Which means many Romes.

:smow::smow::typing:

ps: Blizzard outside; electricity is flickering; may go soon. Candlelight dinner with Mom (not the best type of candle-lit dinner; but hey, a hungry man can't choose.)