PDA

View Full Version : Coast to Coast, who owns it and why?

derek
13th January 2011, 11:03
There is something that has been really sticking out for me recently.

Why was coast to coast am ever allowed to exist?

Given the fact that it is part of premiere radio networks (a major mainstream media network), George Noory and Art Bell both have military backgrounds it does seem that there is some major influence from the ptw.

What are your thoughts on this?

irishspirit
13th January 2011, 15:31
Derek,

I am a big listener to Coast, however, I must agree with you. There is something not right with it.

Bill Ryan
13th January 2011, 15:52
There is something that has been really sticking out for me recently.

Why was coast to coast am ever allowed to exist?

Given the fact that it is part of premiere radio networks (a major mainstream media network), George Noory and Art Bell both have military backgrounds it does seem that there is some major influence from the ptw.

What are your thoughts on this?

Good question. This forum is 'allowed to exist', too! And to some degree, all alternative media outlets are useful to the controllers.

They enable networks and contacts to be tracked and mapped - and also allow a 'safety valve' effect in which 'disclosure' type information is released, slowly, to the public, never with proof, but just gradually introducing new concepts that the public has to be told sometime. That helps them.

Think of a nuclear reaction. They want the reaction to continue... but not turn into an explosion. So they use damping rods, just as in a real reactor.

With the alternative media, when they want to speed things up, they allow a little information to be released without consequence (and may even encourage it).

When the reaction's going too fast, they disinform - or set loose paid assets to attack and criticize on blogs and forums. (In the worst case, they will take action again the perpetrators. But that is increasingly rare as the climate of the world changes).

It's all about carefully managed releases of information, in a steady drip-feed... and to that degree, the alternative media is a very useful conduit to the controllers. The material released by Charles (in my view) probably belongs in this category.

Aurelius
14th January 2011, 04:31
I'm aware of two c2c anomalies that suggest control behind the scene's:

1. Got this info 1st hand: a well known name in ufology was on the show with George, it was at the time John Kerry was running for president. Unbeknown to the listeners, during the ad break a voice came over the phone (both interviewee and George surprised) and warned the interviewee to change his direction of conversation or the show would be terminated.

2. Judy Wood (look her up - good interview with Mel F) was invited to do a Coast show, after this (just the way the timing worked out) she announced what her book was about (strong evidence suggesting the use of directed energy weapons and 911), her appearance on Coast was then cancelled. PTB don't want this technology/capability or the link to 911 promulgated.

Kerry once commented c2c have a 3 letter agency chap on board watching things.

I believe both Art and George are good people, and intend good, but I do think they could tell us some truths they may be reluctant to share.

My thoughts are that the ptb allow c2c to happen, it's in their interests to do so, it allows them to keep their finger on the pulse, and influence control as and when required (coast has millions of listeners). At this present time it's more of an asset than a liability.

ps. There are many good topics and speakers on Coast, don't want to undermine that in any way.

question: why haven't they invited Bill or Kerry on?

I'm aware of different people making direct reference to B&K on various shows (at least 6 occasions come to mind).

Zook
14th January 2011, 06:13
I'm aware of two c2c anomalies that suggest control behind the scene's:
[...]

Good work, Aurelius!

My best advice to Avalonians (and adjunct philosophers dropping in for a cup of tea) ... become big with eyes and ears like this l'il Mexican fella:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/83/Misterthemodel2.jpg

:smow::typing:

Heartsong
14th January 2011, 06:35
tidbits off the web.......

http://www.mediaowners.com/company/clearchannel.html
"Clear Channel Communications Inc. profile and media properties

Mark P. Mays is the CEO of Clear Channel Communications Inc..

Clear Channel Communications is a privately owned company controlled by the private equity companies Bain Capital Partners LLC and Thomas H. Lee Partners LP. Clear Channel was sold for $18.7 billion in cash plus the assumption of $8 billion in debt. The transaction closed on July 24, 2008. The operating company which technically owns Clear Channel is called CC Media Holdings, Inc.

Clear Channel is the largest owner of radio stations in the United States, and is also a major force in outdoor billboard advertising through the company Clear Channel Outdoor. The company was founded in 1972 by Lowry Mays and Red McCombs. Its headquarters is in San Antonio, Texas, where Clear Channel acquired its first FM station.

Clear Channel acquired AM-FM, Inc. in 2000, which was controlled by billionaire mogul Tom Hicks and run by his brother Steven. In 2005, Clear Channel split into three independent units -- radio broadcaster Clear Channel Communications, out-of-home advertising company Clear Channel Outdoor, and live music and events company Live Nation. The Mays family retained control of the radio and outdoor units, with Mark Mays as CEO of both.

Formerly known as Clear Channel Entertainment, Live Nation owns and operates live entertainment venues in the USA and Europe, and represents major music artists and sports stars. In 2010, Live Nation merged with Ticketmaster to become Live Nation Entertainment.

Clear Channel owns AM and FM radio stations in the United States, along with some media outlets in other countries. Clear Channel owned 30 TV stations, but they were sold to Providence Equity Partners, a private equity firm, on April 23, 2007.

Clear Channel Outdoor owns or operates 151,603 outdoor advertising billboards in the United States and 671,977 international outdoor advertising billboards.

At the beginning of 2010, Clear Channel was facing bankruptcy due to the massive debt taken on when the company was sold in 2008."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clear_Channel_Communications has a long entry on the company including it's controversial right wing orientation. It doesn't mean that Coast to Coast is party to or overly influenced by it's parent company. After all, CtoC is widely listened to and must bring in substantial income.

See also: http://www.premiereradio.com/

Bill Ryan
14th January 2011, 09:43
Question: why haven't they invited Bill or Kerry on?

I'm aware of different people making direct reference to B&K on various shows (at least 6 occasions come to mind).

We were on once three years ago with Ian Punnett. The show was not a good one - he knew absolutely nothing about us, and wasn't asking the right questions. At the end, a known stalker-caller phoned in with a Christian rant and he was allowed to talk for a long time. Others listening were amazed that an important part of the show was permitted to be derailed.

That show is not in the archives.

In our view, it's significant that we're not reasonably regularly featured. Same with Jeff Rense - who believes that we are disinformants.

We were on his show once as well. He too knew nothing about us, and was reading from the Camelot website in real time as his introduction. We were not impressed. After he published the hit piece against us in August 2009 (http://projectcamelot.org/open_letter_to_jeff_rense.html) - which we later discovered had been written by Dr Richard Sauder - an intermediary tried to broker our appearance on his show to clear the air and answer questions. Rense said he would have us on, but it never happened. We're not holding our breaths. :)

jasonzwsa
14th January 2011, 10:05
Removal of posts