PDA

View Full Version : Hyperspatial Physics

14th January 2011, 18:19
I stumbled upon a neat page (http://deoxy.org/hs_phys.htm) of resources to do with hyperspatial physics just now and it contains links to a whole bunch of interesting tidbits to study. I haven't really seen this topic discussed in depth here on the forum (aside from Nassim Haramein's material) so I feel that this little site might be a good starting point for anyone unfamiliar with the topic. I'm also delving deeper into understanding it myself so it is a journey I'm just really beginning to take despite having a multitude of dreams and visions related to the topic.

So if this topic is something you're curious about, do enjoy the site and digging through it. Another rabbit hole presents itself :)

Some of the links are broken (I'm guessing this is a fairly old site) but the titles of the links that are broken allude to what one can search for via google.

If you have any resources you'd like to share please feel free to add them to the thread!

Caterpillars Lens
18th February 2011, 00:59
Hello! It is funny how all circles interact:)
I stumbled upon deoxy.org back in year 2000 while researching Terence McKenna (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_McKenna)

There is a lot of great dot connecting going on there and has interesting I ching interpretation too
:)
Caution - it is easy to disappear in this world!
Greetings, CL

18th February 2011, 01:08
I've been familiar with Terence McKenna's work for a while too. I was introduced to it through researching and using psychedelic substances a few years ago. I have not yet go so far as to dive deeply into the I Ching but I do have a copy of it which I bought some years ago but was not yet capable of grasping it. Since there are no coincidences, it is in my hands for a reason I've yet to find/remember. It shall be quite interesting!

Indeed it is an easy vortex to get caught up in and I have slid into quite a few and come out. One journey ends and transitions right into the next. Vortex into vortex, toroid into toroid :)

[As an aside: Caterpillars Lens is one of my favorite forum handles I have seen to date!]