PDA

View Full Version : vaccination came from the VATICAN via Great Britain

shiva777
14th January 2011, 18:57
Beloved, I (jesus) wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in HEALTH, even as thy soul prospereth"

(III John v.3).

Definition of terms for this exposť

Vaccination and inoculation are often used interchangeably today

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican35.htm

Seikou-Kishi
14th January 2011, 22:38
That struck me as nothing more than piffle. Utter hogwash

Arrowwind
14th January 2011, 22:49
The correlation between cow pox and small pox is that the diseases are similar in nature and it was long noted that many milkmaids never caught small pox if they had already had the cow pox.

If you really want to understand these vaccines I urge you to read an excellent historica novel called "The Speckled Monster"
by Jennifer Lee Carrell. She tells the story of the introduction of the small pox vaccine to American then Europe, that had been developed in the Ottoman Empire (Constanople - the center for higher education of the day especially in sciences) where the small pox scars were unknown due to successfuly vaccination (innoculation)... a work done largely by an aristocratic woman, Mary Worley Montagu and some very brave doctors of the day. It is fully referenced and is a commendable work.

I do not accept this above account presented to be the reality.

str8thinker
14th January 2011, 23:40
It is sometimes necessary to vaccinate someone with an attentuated strain of an infection to stimulate immunity against the more severe, possibly life-threatening, full form of the disease. I would not like to be unable to be vaccinated against tetanus, for example.

I do not believe that vaccination came to us via the Vatican. The Bibliotecapleyades article was taken from the Reformation website in 2002. It is not there now and the site appears to be a wacky religious page.

Vaccination is not a "dirty" procedure in its own right as the same principles of sterility are applied as to everything else. Sure, there are complications such as allergic reactions, but the materials used are highly purified to make risks far less than benefits. I am not referring to the contentious issue of flu vaccinations here where there is scope for intervention by big vested interests. But the basic principle of vaccination has been tried and tested.

Lost Soul
15th January 2011, 02:08
From the Vatican? Isn't that far stretched? George Washington had his troops vaccinated as a preventative measure and I assure you that George was not Catholic.