PDA

View Full Version : Project Avalon Project

Icecold
15th January 2011, 04:55
Hi, there are approx 1300 members of the Avalon Forum.

Many have metioned that they would like to do something constructive, something that we ALL can contribute.

A video on one of the threads featuring a female Norse Doctor discussing Iceland, mentioned that she had been at the Monroe Institute. She related the story that 12 people concentrating on the same thing made an Israeli missile disappear?

What if we as a group tried to do something similar. It would take timing, everyone involved, for a period of time.

We all agreed on SOMETHING, whatever a goal in the world, something realistic.

Then we all put our minds to a visualistion of a particular result and see what happens.

What do you think?

Icecold
15th January 2011, 04:59
My choice is that we attempt to heal Charles.

witchy1
15th January 2011, 05:03
Righteo Icecold, we should give it a shot.......nothing ventured nothing gained eh. So we need a specific time for everyone and a concensus about the topic.....guess it needs to be quite specific. So ending all wars, feeding the hungry may be out as would be clearing all pollution ????
I dunno, how about trying to unblock the Nasa live feeds so we can all see in real time whats going on out there, although up for anything for a good cause (i.e. humanity)

astrid
15th January 2011, 05:12
Great concept... only with healing u kind of need the person's permission... Maybe Charles is Ok with transitioning??

In fact it can all go terribly wrong for the transmitter if you try to do this without the correct protocols, i have been there done that. Especially if the receiver has abilities and connections that can create harm. At the least u will get blocked, at the worse u will get attacked.

Im all for being involved in an intention experiment, but lets stay safe.

BrianEn
15th January 2011, 05:16
Count me in. So many things I'd like to see happen. I'd like to see healing of the water in the 3rd World. Maybe encourage the peaceful aliens to land on the White House lawn early on a Sunday morning and get Obama out of bed. I don't think that'll be it, but it would a hoot. I'm all for healing something. Healing Charles would be a good choice too.

Seikou-Kishi
15th January 2011, 05:17
Great concept... only with healing u kind of need the person's permission... Maybe Charles is Ok with transitioning??
The free will thing is kind of important ...

I'm glad somebody considered this, Astrid.

BrianEn
15th January 2011, 05:20
We would need permission. Otherwise we might do more damage than good.

astrid
15th January 2011, 05:30
Yes... think of it as being connected from both ends.. u send , but u also receive down the same line....

astrid
15th January 2011, 05:40
I have a few projects going myself right now, one involves cleaning up the water , the other involves cleaning up the skies. Given they are large scale earth projects, but why think small when u can think big I say , so much to do this place is a MESS!!

But the thing is we are all SO powerful, even as individuals.
This is the BIG SECRET .
Heres an example, an exercise for you to try, to prove just what u can do..

Evaporating Clouds Employing Eyesight & Intent- Alone

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/visualrayrevisited03apr07.shtml

I have been doing this over the last few days, after a few clouds, i was seeing lots of pure white drops falling and showering me. Then i noticed i was getting alot more energized, and its still continuing today. I'm curious to see if anyone else gets the same result that i did.

Jonathon
15th January 2011, 06:05
I'm happy to help as well. I'll follow the thread and look for a response from Bill or Charles.

Icecold
15th January 2011, 06:24
Well, that's a start. Good point Astrid. It was a given that Charles would have to grant permission. I should have mentioned it. It was a suggestion.

Maybe we can generate some very useful ideas here.

Cheers.

9eagle9
15th January 2011, 06:27
I would make a suggestion in attempting to heal another person such as Charles. Or anyone really. One needn't focus onto him or put consciousness directly on to him. Healers can and will fall into the entrapment of seeing people as being wounded, hurt, or in NEED of being healed. Need (as an example) indicates lack so one projects a 'lack or poverty consciousness' at the person in question and you end up getting the sending-receiving Catch 22 effect. A re-emphasis of not healing in a place of judgment.

If one just keeps holding a high vibration, holding that space, and not look at Charles as someone who needs ('lack consciousness projection') healing or is wounded, but just keeping that affirmation of his seemingly 'hidden' perfection and wholeness something like that can be attempted without the risk of the boomerang effect.

We identify with the wounds of those who we are attempting to heal. That's why we get that sort of boomerang effect. We may not be consciously aware we are doing it.

RedeZra
15th January 2011, 06:28
In fact it can all go terribly wrong for the transmitter if you try to do this without the correct protocols, i have been there done that.

there are no protocols in Prayers... in fact it only takes an earnest heart ; )

Beren
15th January 2011, 09:20
Hi, there are approx 1300 members of the Avalon Forum.

Many have metioned that they would like to do something constructive, something that we ALL can contribute.

A video on one of the threads featuring a female Norse Doctor discussing Iceland, mentioned that she had been at the Monroe Institute. She related the story that 12 people concentrating on the same thing made an Israeli missile disappear?

What if we as a group tried to do something similar. It would take timing, everyone involved, for a period of time.

We all agreed on SOMETHING, whatever a goal in the world, something realistic.

Then we all put our minds to a visualistion of a particular result and see what happens.

What do you think?

In order to work ,each individual has got to understand what are they doing . Only clear intention and unified will of all three parties (soul,mind,body) can produce clear result.
Otherwise it might end up into undesired results.

For a start and a future practice may all start to show love towards all people in their lives.

If someone cuts out out in traffic-do not yell- think of it as an opportunity to understand the one who cut you out and show understanding,thus love.
If one is rude you be polite but firm.
If one needs respect-show it.
If one looks sad -compassion with them.

Every little thing counts.

And that is just a start in making changes in your conscious intention towards others.
Then when you eventually get clear in your thought and will , you will do greater things!