PDA

View Full Version : Lifting the Veil - Max Igan

Inelia
15th January 2011, 17:29
Watch all 4 parts if possible. Dunno how to embed the playlist, so here are the four parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fs5kjg1yRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhX0S8TTGuk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWmStAJS_Aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZnIb_uWihk

happyexpat
3rd February 2011, 15:47
BUMP!!!! Also at the bottom is the full length version if you'd like to watch it all at once instead of in parts.

Matrix = the game board a person enters when born. The 3D universe and all the dimensions available while in a physical and more subtle bodies. In order to play here (learn, evolve, grow, be entertained) the veil of forgetful is necessary. Different levels of forgetfulness depending on the level one wants to experience. The key, being able to remove the veil and move around the different levels at will.

The densest of levels = every day "normal" life, kept in place by deep programming.

Least dense level = it's infinite.

Game = what we choose to do with our life while incarnated.

miPUkgVT_FQ

modwiz
3rd February 2011, 16:47
I have watched all 4 oarts and recommend it to all. Learn more about how to lift the veil.

Crake
3rd February 2011, 19:28
This is absolutely a must see...

I've have already spammed it out to my immediate family.

Thank you.

Dennis Jonathan
4th February 2011, 03:28
Great video, thanks for sharing.

I had an idea for a small way to start the shift in peoples perspective. It is small, but I started this journey due to several small things that led me on my path. If you feel so inclined, I invite you to post this to your facebook, as will I:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Right now. This moment. Not tomorrow. Not yesterday. RIGHT NOW. Still your mind. Relax your shoulders. Un-wrinkle your brow. Be still. Deep breath. This is an important moment. Your heart is telling you something. Relax your mind. Be at peace. Listen. What do you hear? What do you need? Put down your guard. Stop thinking. For just this moment, look inside. Why are you afraid? You are beautiful. You are not alone. We are all here. Right now. Together. Take this moment with you. Keep it in your heart. You WILL need it. Relax. Revive. Remember...

Re-post this if you feel better now than you did before you read it...I know I did!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

I honestly had no idea what I was going to write, but I knew something would come. I know I feel better now at least, lol. Feel free to add or subtract anything before you post it.

Thanks

Much Love

Dennis

Dennis Jonathan
4th February 2011, 03:41
.....and, this is the shortened for facebook version...lol

Right now. Not tomorrow. Not yesterday. RIGHT NOW. Still your mind. Relax your shoulders. Un-wrinkle your brow. Be still. Deep breath. This is an important moment. Your heart is telling you something. Listen. What do you hear? Take this moment. Keep it. You WILL need it. Quiet the noise. Remember...

Re-post this if you feel better now than you did before you read it...I know I did!

Stupid character limit...

Charlie Pecos
4th February 2011, 04:02
Great video, thanks for sharing.

I had an idea for a small way to start the shift in peoples perspective. It is small, but I started this journey due to several small things that led me on my path. If you feel so inclined, I invite you to post this to your facebook, as will I:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Right now. This moment. Not tomorrow. Not yesterday. RIGHT NOW. Still your mind. Relax your shoulders. Un-wrinkle your brow. Be still. Deep breath. This is an important moment. Your heart is telling you something. Relax your mind. Be at peace. Listen. What do you hear? What do you need? Put down your guard. Stop thinking. For just this moment, look inside. Why are you afraid? You are beautiful. You are not alone. We are all here. Right now. Together. Take this moment with you. Keep it in your heart. You WILL need it. Relax. Revive. Remember...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

I honestly had no idea what I was going to write, but I knew something would come. I know I feel better now at least, lol. Feel free to add or subtract anything before you post it.

Thanks

Much Love

Dennis

Thank you Dennis, I did.

Dennis Jonathan
4th February 2011, 04:59
Did it make you feel at peace?

I hope so.

I was trying so hard to get from a "hamburger with legs" to "one with the world", when I realized there were baby steps in between.

How can I hear the breath of God when I can't even be still enough to hear the rustle of the trees? Or my inner voice? Or my higher self?

No doubt, I'll probably try to skip steps 3-infinty, but at least I learned step 2 :P

Anchor
4th February 2011, 10:48
I honestly had no idea what I was going to write, but I knew something would come....

Dennis,

If this is anything to go by, I am sure you will find yourself channelling out your higher-self online in times to come (shortly).

Nice work!

John..

chelmostef
4th February 2011, 11:34
The veil is lifting but we have to pull the cord lifting the veil. The current unfolding paradigm is a mechanism that will allow us to lift and see the veil. The more they try and quell this process the quicker the veil will lift, but like Max said never be complacent.

watchZEITGEISTnow
4th February 2011, 11:49
site: http://thecrowhouse.com/home.html

WATCH _T7346dFnkE now!!

His youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/aodscarecrow

:nod:

Charlie Pecos
5th February 2011, 21:20
Did it make you feel at peace?

I hope so.

I was trying so hard to get from a "hamburger with legs" to "one with the world", when I realized there were baby steps in between.

How can I hear the breath of God when I can't even be still enough to hear the rustle of the trees? Or my inner voice? Or my higher self?

No doubt, I'll probably try to skip steps 3-infinty, but at least I learned step 2 :P

It did make me feel at peace, a truly inspired work of art I would say.

I have been posting things like this on facebook to try crack that hard wall that a loved one has around them.

I don't know why it bothers me that she won't see, but it does.

And Yeah, I can definitely relate to wanting to "go Neo" right now

Thank You Dennis,

James