PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane floods...another illuminati test run?

shiva777
15th January 2011, 19:57
there seems to be a lot of evidence of competing factions within the supposed "controllers"...is this another test run for a contingency plan of a particular faction?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20696

Seikou-Kishi
15th January 2011, 19:59
I had just thought that all of this erratic weather was caused by the approach of the brown dawrf

TigaHawk
15th January 2011, 22:26
my thoughts are perhaps there may be something in the water.

time will tell.

DoctorWho
16th January 2011, 04:30
Could be the pole shifting.
Bill "the Doctor"

The Truth Is In There
16th January 2011, 12:45
if mother earth doesn't like something she waits a while in order to see if it gets better. if not, she uses water to cleanse herself. we're going to see much more cleansing in the next 2-3 years. it's long overdue.

jackovesk
16th January 2011, 14:33
there seems to be a lot of evidence of competing factions within the supposed "controllers"...is this another test run for a contingency plan of a particular faction?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20696
"Hi George, I will describe the scope of the project I am involved with: I am building a holding tank which is approx 400 metres long, 200 metres wide, up to 11 metres deep , with the exit to the northern tunnel coming out level with the holding tank, and exit from southern tunnel is about 3 metres below it.The concrete walls are one metre thick. The Royal Womens Brisbane Hospital,(approx 1/4 klm away) has had a face lift, everything has been designed so water will not reach up to the fourth story (here ,that is approx 12 metres) The bus link built is in line with that height (4 storys) with a 12 metre dip in the road spanning half a kilometre, the flood waters would follow this pattern to the holding tank. Anyone observing the height of the overpass where it lines up with the 4th story of the hospital, running down to the road level, can see easily, when the floods come in there ,it is a perfect docking bay for large boats. The holding tank is obviously designed to slow the water when receding. All new roads rise over the underground tunnels which indicate where the flood waters will go. but, note here, in the event of a type of Marshal law, these tunnels are approx 8 metres high and 5+ metres wide, which would allow closures to the public and movement of military vehicles from all directions (except towards the east, being a river) 45 Billion is only whats been spent so far, which is coincidently the last bail out figure I was personally told it was for the 10,000 year flood from the project manager in a high level meeting. Looking at the contracts here, the project is under: (a variety of trusts and corporations) The Queensland State Government is funding it. plz protect my identity, any more info just ask. Like to know if same projects are happening in America? will include a photo, but your for eyes only and don't publish what you've seen. They WILL KNOW I TOOK THESE! 035.jpg is the full view of the construction of the holding tank, the furtherest excavator is at the southern exit of the bypass tunnels, and is rock breaking down to the level of the base of the tank. 33 & 34 ,jpg .photos: Connecting to
tunnels, last stage of opening it up to northern exit internal tunnels that are completed. best regards

Unbelievable pictures were included of the holding tank construction site as well as a picture of a rock wall against
which a huge arc can be seen which will be the tunnel from which the arriving liquid would flow. Now, we need to sit back as ask some
interesting questions:

Oh Please shiva777,

"I am building a holding tank which is approx 400 metres long, 200 metres wide, up to 11 metres deep , with the exit to the northern tunnel coming out level with the holding tank, and exit from southern tunnel is about 3 metres below it."

Some kind of Arch that was! FAT LOT OF GOOD THAT DID!

Don't know where your going with this? BUT no arch saved this area from flooding?

What are you trying to say?