PDA

View Full Version : 200 Dead Cows in field 15 miles from ME!

slvrfx
17th January 2011, 03:55
Too strange. Following on the trail of dozens of other unexplained incidents of birds, fish, crabs, etc. all around the globe.

Too close for comfort this time.

They're saying respiratory and reproductive problems, which MAKES NO SENSE. 200 cows? Nah!

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/200_Cows_Die_in_Portage_County_113829069.html

MargueriteBee
17th January 2011, 04:02
Freaky man, just freaky!

NancyV
17th January 2011, 04:03
Too strange. Following on the trail of dozens of other unexplained incidents of birds, fish, crabs, etc. all around the globe.

They're saying respiratory and reproductive problems, which MAKES NO SENSE. 200 cows? Nah!

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/200_Cows_Die_in_Portage_County_113829069.html
I suppose there's a very small chance this could have been a coincidence that they all got sick and died at the same time, but logic says that's not the case. I wonder if we'll hear the real story, but I doubt that we will.

Nancy :)

Icecold
17th January 2011, 04:03
The report also said the investigating vet could not be reached for comment. Pity. Also, in the footage we have other cows unaffected. Reproductive problems?????

slvrfx
17th January 2011, 04:14
Cows are a lot different. They're huge. Not like they got scared from fireworks on New Year's Eve and flew into people's houses and cars. (Chuckle.)

They hurried up and removed the animals in semis. Yeah, can't have anyone getting too close. It's not like the corpses would have been rotting, it's been around 10-15 degrees here for the past month.

Too close to home.

HORIZONS
17th January 2011, 04:15

I know how you feel - the birds and fish were not far from me, and it does create a very strange feeling. I was watching a large flock of blackbirds in my yard yesterday and trying to imagine that many birds and more just falling dead from the sky - hard to imagine and very strange indeed. Something is very strange with this indeed - yet we may never know.

The farm I am at has 1500 head - I was wondering about them today - hopefully we won''t see any of that.

Kindling
17th January 2011, 04:23
Slvrfx, please keep us posted if you hear more on your local news. I agree, Icecold, vet can't be reached and reproductive problems - very suspicious. Thanks for sharing, Slvrfx!

gripreaper
17th January 2011, 05:37
We do not have the facts in regards to these strange animal anomalies, yet they are of the nature of extremely unusual.

If I was to speculate, I would have to say that the effects which are killing these animals are energetic and not biological. Now, if I was to speculate even further, I would have to say that the animal deaths are collateral damage from a much larger energetic power struggle. If I was to speculate further, I would have to say that this power struggle is at the very top of the capstone between two very strong contingents who have access to black op technology. If I was to speculate any further than that, I would have to say that there could be ET's involved.

Now, if I continue speculating I wont be able to fall asleep tonight, so I best stop!

EDIT: Well, I couldn't sleep so I stopped speculating and read David Wilcocks recent take on the animal deaths, the BRIC alliance and disclosure.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/909-disclosurecriticalmass?showall=1

TigaHawk
17th January 2011, 07:01
What's the point of people waging war if noone knows about it?

If noone knows about it, they are not making profit from it.

I am more concerned on the fact that they may be testing a virus, or bio agent of types that targets race/species.

witchy1
17th January 2011, 09:03
I was brought up on a Dairy Farm and cows are the nosiest things.... I remember a farmer had a power lines fall down on his farm and a cow went and investigated it - sniffed it - and died (from live wires). Then the next one wanders over and sniffs the cows butt thats lying down and died, then the next cow comes over for a nosey, sniffs the last cows butt on the ground and dies.............He lost 60 cows all lined up in a row.
Absolutely true story

If there is something not quite right in the paddock they will investigate

Teakai
17th January 2011, 09:45
I was brought up on a Dairy Farm and cows are the nosiest things.... I remember a farmer had a power lines fall down on his farm and a cow went and investigated it - sniffed it - and died (from live wires). Then the next one wanders over and sniffs the cows butt thats lying down and died, then the next cow comes over for a nosey, sniffs the last cows butt on the ground and dies.............He lost 60 cows all lined up in a row.
Absolutely true story

I dunno, Witchy, maybe it's the way you tell it - but that was sooo funny.

witchy1
17th January 2011, 09:55
I thought it was bloody hilarious - bet the cow cocky was mighty pissed - they cost thousands of dollars each.

Love the cows tho T, we used to have pet lambs and calves and train and groom them for "lamb and calf day" at primary school. They are pretty cool animals, but sooooo nosey. You want to get a dog to lie in the paddock and tell him to pretend like hes asleep, (so you order lie down Roy) and then wait for the cows to come over for a good old rubber neck sniff and a look, then tell the dog to jump up and bark ---- thats also quite amusing..

KosmicKat
17th January 2011, 13:55
EDIT: Well, I couldn't sleep so I stopped speculating and read David Wilcocks recent take on the animal deaths, the BRIC alliance and disclosure.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/909-disclosurecriticalmass?showall=1

From David's own blog (linked above):

These same positive ETs have told the Indian government they intend to openly reveal themselves to humanity in December of next year.
He is obviously very confident in this information to be posting it publicly. I just hope he doesn't become the next Blossom Goodchild.

Icecold
17th January 2011, 15:04
Thanks for the link KosmicKat. D.Wilcock's site looks like a New Age department store. I had no idea he was so entrepreneurial.

I just read on that site that he thinks he is Edgar Cayce! Unbelievable.

slvrfx
17th January 2011, 15:39
I think they got ~ZAPPED~ (!!!) with intense energy. A massive amount. I grew up on a farm and saw firsthand how cows gather close when storms come in, probably for some type of 'shelter', and lightening strikes the group. My dad lost small groupings (6-8) to lightening. But we're talking 200 here. My mind cannot grasp 200 grouping together.

What I think is happening, is that which has been happening on a celestial scale (that is, within our solar system for sure, but also the Milky-way galaxy). Things are intensifying for some reason. All of this info can be found online, and most is on scientific sites, but there are real things happening-

1. A wave coming in from the center of the galaxy.

2. Two huge 'bubbles' of gas coming out of the center of the galaxy, what could be looked as the north and the south poles, and the combined distance is 50,000 light years. NASA has photos of this.

3. We're heading right smack-dab into the every 26,000 year galactic alignment (Major John Jenkins has an excellent site that explains and shows what this is). We are feeling this already, and it could account for 1 and 2, and also 4-7.

4. Space.com had an article recently, on a subject that some scientists have been aware of since the early 90's.....a huge 'something' that entered our solar system and is moving inward. They don't know what it is, but a few of their suspicions include: a. an ort cloud b. a red dwarf c. the possibility of another planet (like Niburu).

5. Massive CME's from the sun. This is also verifiable. A lot of scientists believe this is what is causing severe and strange weather on our earth, and also have been the cause of global warming (which will eventually lead to cooling). Some scientists also believe the sun is reacting to 'something' else 'out there'.

6. Then recently the major media reporting, (ah, they're finally admitting because it's becoming so obvious), that our North Pole has been moving, 60 miles a year, towards Russia, and it's messing with equipment that relies on the Pole's measurements.

7. Very interesting also, is that astronomers have declared the astrological signs have been reverted back to the original Babylonian 13, because of the wobbling earth, the shifting caused by the precession.

SNAP-CRACKLE-POP!! Yeah, I believe these birds, fish, crabs, other critters' and now cows, are a result of some serious electro-magnetic ZAPPING.

Carmody
17th January 2011, 16:33
What's the point of people waging war if noone knows about it?

If noone knows about it, they are not making profit from it.

I am more concerned on the fact that they may be testing a virus, or bio agent of types that targets race/species.

The best way to wage a war with the right kind of support that does what you want it to to, is to use the public as an engine for such, but to keep them completely unawares. This is the evolution of war, and part of the kind of war that has gone on for thousands of years. The modern technological age (that the public sees) is a good enough vehicle to have this take place, so it is only the simple evolution of war due to that given technological stance. A given war itself or the lead in to war can look the same as what we are seeing, right now.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Absolutely true story

I've seen similar myself but it was more amusing than anything. No deaths. The first cow sniffs the new electric fence when the second is in the act of sniffing the first's butt. They then both get hit and we see 8 cow legs jump in the air at the same time. Poor things.

Carmody
17th January 2011, 16:42
Thanks for the link KosmicKat. D.Wilcock's site looks like a New Age department store. I had no idea he was so entrepreneurial.

Someone has to be the re-incarnation of the soul that occupied Cayce's body. I've run into similar myself. I don't discount it. Once you've had a single decent and powerful multi-dimensional experience, then logic dictates that 'all bets are off' on the opening of Pandora's box. Bring reason, intellect and discretion/discernment to the table, but don't bring emotions that decide truths for you-in this vast field of unknowns.

The logic of (created in the self after bearing witness to such) multi-dimensionality does not dismiss his claim on such a history. The only drawback I see, is if he's trying to convince the 'unwashed' (not dimensionally aware) public to his cause and they reject anything he says out of hand, due to that claim.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Does anyone have the specific map co-ordinates for this 200 cow death? Check that against the Becker-Hagens energy grid. Might be useful to do so.

Janos
17th January 2011, 16:53
What's really interesting is if these dead cows are going to end up our or our pets' food supply... :P

Lost Soul
18th January 2011, 00:03
Cows now? They're bigger than most people! Yikes! I guess they can tune whatever it is on us and have us drop like flies too.

Lifebringer
18th January 2011, 00:39
Are they testing another vaccine tainter?

This is getting stinky.

Lifebringer
18th January 2011, 03:46
Very good and informative. I got to go now, sleepy and have to give blood to make groceries. Peace.

Tuza
18th January 2011, 03:52
[QUOTE=gripreaper;98625]We do not have the facts in regards to these strange animal anomalies, yet they are of the nature of extremely unusual.

If I was to speculate, I would have to say that the effects which are killing these animals are energetic and not biological. Now, if I was to speculate even further, I would have to say that the animal deaths are collateral damage from a much larger energetic power struggle. If I was to speculate further, I would have to say that this power struggle is at the very top of the capstone between two very strong contingents who have access to black op technology. If I was to speculate any further than that, I would have to say that there could be ET's involved.

If I was to speculate I would have to say you are very much right.

slvrfx
18th January 2011, 04:22
Hundreds of seals washing ashore in Labrador. Disconcerting. Cows and seals are mammals, like humans. (Working up the chain??)

http://news.sympatico.cbc.ca/local/nfld/hundreds_of_dead_seals_in_labrador/8a0967ab

torchwood
18th January 2011, 05:23
Interesting article gripreaper, thanks for posting it. I noticed just a bit ago on RSOE EDIS Emergency site that there is a new mass die off (1-18-2011) over in Newfoundland and Labrador but so far they have not listed what kind of species it is nor how many. It's a level 3 (out of 5)

You can view it here, just scroll down to Mass Death of Animals ...
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?lang=

ETA: Sorry didn't get to slvrfx's post before posting. Poor seals. Something very strange is going on indeed.

Richard
18th January 2011, 05:28
Interesting article gripreaper, thanks for posting it. I noticed just a bit ago on RSOE EDIS Emergency site that there is a new mass die off (1-18-2011) over in Newfoundland and Labrador but so far they have not listed what kind of species it is nor how many. It's a level 3 (out of 5)

You can view it here, just scroll down to Mass Death of Animals ...
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?lang=

This from CBC.ca

People on the north coast of Labrador say scores of dead seals have been washing ashore since early December.

A conservation officer with the area's Inuit government estimated late last week that hundreds of adult and young seals have died in the area between Hopedale and Makkovik this winter.

The Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) is testing the carcasses, but Nunatsiavut conservation officer Ian Winters said many people in the area believe DFO hasn't acted quickly enough.

"I think they should have been up here earlier, if you're asking me. A lot of people said the same thing. So, maybe it's not on top of their agenda," he said.

Usually at this time of year seals are on sea ice south of Hopedale, said Winters, but he said there is very little ice there now.

Last month, people in northern Labrador found the bodies of dead seal pups on the coast.

At the time, a federal seal researcher said the early birth of seal pups in Labrador may be an indication the area's seal population has grown too large.

DFO researcher Garry Stenson said that seal population growth could lead to reproductive problems.

"What you expect in a population that is starting to regulate itself are things like lower reproductive rates and variable reproductive rates, but also higher pup mortality and also higher juvenile mortality," he said Monday in St. John's.

Stenson said the harp seal population of Atlantic Canada is now at between eight and nine million. A 2004 assessment of seal stocks estimated the harp seal population in the area at between 4.6 and 7.2 million.

Stenson said the DFO received five reports of seals giving birth on the coast of Labrador in December, although the nomadic sea mammals normally give birth in late February or early March.

He said the early births are happening on land rather than ice floes and it's unlikely the newborn pups will survive.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2011/01/17/nl-dead-seals-117.html#ixzz1BMUPQEvH

AlkaMyst
18th January 2011, 06:04
Quote Originally Posted by witchy1
Absolutely true story

LMAO......no SERIOUSLY!!! I'm really LMAO! It's just the way you said the story.....you have just made my night witchy1, Thanks! :hug:

Quote Originally Posted by slvrfx

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/2...113829069.html

Thank you for this post!.....Weird things are happening and I have a feeling this is just the beginning!

LindyLou22
18th January 2011, 06:27
Now they're saying the cattle up there died of interstitial pneumonia, which is a far cry from reproductive disease!

Went looking for information on how the disease usually behaves in cattle, and found a medical abstract relating studying disease in animals (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7457567) relative to human disease.

In Madison there's a virus going around whose course runs from stomach flu to a light cold to a sore throat to a heavy sinus cold, then settling in the bronchus. Probably not related, but you never know.

LindyLou22
18th January 2011, 06:36
Cows are a lot different. They're huge. Not like they got scared from fireworks on New Year's Eve and flew into people's houses and cars. (Chuckle.)

They hurried up and removed the animals in semis. Yeah, can't have anyone getting too close. It's not like the corpses would have been rotting, it's been around 10-15 degrees here for the past month.

Too close to home.

They're probably coming to my neighborhood. The National Wildlife Health Center is right over here. Anyone who drives on the West Beltline (our local freeway) goes right past it.

Debby
18th January 2011, 10:45
Something that just crossed my mind. Could it be that they are useing something like HAARP to genetically kill specific spieces? So later on they can kill for an example blue eyed humans or some other kind of race or a specific DNA?

tru3
18th January 2011, 14:28
Something that just crossed my mind. Could it be that they are useing something like HAARP to genetically kill specific spieces? So later on they can kill for an example blue eyed humans or some other kind of race or a specific DNA?

that's a good question. in a system under stress, the slightest nudge can upset the whole apple cart. any number of inter-related factors can influence the current state of the system. this is just one example of what is essentially a closed loop feedback system:

The following excerpts from the original article are the ones that really jumped out at me. I had misgivings about posting the whole article because my focus was not on fluoride, but rather on how to rid our bodies of toxic metals. Of particular importance are the mention of aluminum and of the role zinc plays in maintaining calcium, magnesium and potassium levels.
The author mentions that he has previously discussed the ability of aluminum to greatly potentiate the toxicity of fluoride...*Zinc is probably involved in more body functions than any other trace mineral. Zinc is also involved in blood pH regulation.

*This abnormality of bone mineralization suggests that zinc plays an important role in endochondral bone formation.

*Of potentially extreme importance to humanity are the findings in test animals that zinc deficiency induced a chronic immunosuppression that persisted through the third generation of their offspring.

*Zinc levels in brain influence other brain metal content. Zinc deficiency caused an elevation in copper concentrations in most brain parts. Levels of calcium, manganese, sodium and potassium, in certain brain regions, also appeared to be altered by the zinc status of an animal.

*In rats fed green tea and black tea... zinc contents in the cerebrum were gradually decreased... While cerebrum calcium concentrations were also significantly reduced, aluminum levels increased.*Elevated blood copper and decreased zinc levels have been associated with episodic violence, hyperactivity, learning disabilities, and depression in humans.

*Fluorides cause "zinc deficiency".

*Low zinc status in rats impairs calcium uptake and aggregation of platelets stimulated by fluoride.

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000012.html

based on the information available, this does appear to me to be a test, a "fine tuning" of the various system elements: haarp, chemtrails, gm feed, flouride.

KosmicKat
18th January 2011, 14:45
I had no idea he was so entrepreneurial.
Aside: don't be in too much of a rush to dismiss everything David says. He does seem to be very good at correlating information. But the idea of quoting a hard and fast date bothers me.

to Debby: On the question of technological devices like HAARP arrays that could be used to attack a particular group, the spiral is one of the fundamental structures that occur in nature and the physical world can be made to demonstrate the effect of resonant energy frequencies quite easily. It seems to me perfectly reasonable that the same principle can also be applied to non-physical fields not yet recognized by mainstream science.

The One
18th January 2011, 15:06
Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cows tried to jump over the moon,
they all had no luck,
and therefore got stuck
and fell to earth with a boom

slvrfx
18th January 2011, 15:23

I've thought this to be a possibility as well.

Zook
18th January 2011, 15:53
Good Morning Good Kosmic!

Aside: don't be in too much of a rush to dismiss everything David says. He does seem to be very good at correlating information. But the idea of quoting a hard and fast date bothers me.

to Debby: On the question of technological devices like HAARP arrays that could be used to attack a particular group, the spiral is one of the fundamental structures that occur in nature and the physical world can be made to demonstrate the effect of resonant energy frequencies quite easily. It seems to me perfectly reasonable that the same principle can also be applied to non-physical fields not yet recognized by mainstream science.

That's an interesting hypothesis. Are HAARP electromagnetic energies being used to disrupt the double-helical DNA and/or single-helix RNA structures?? This would lead to disruptions in protein synthesis. Eliminate some key enzymes (catalytic proteins) and you can essentially bring the life-sustaining processes of the body to a quick halt. Think of the speed of paralysis triggered by certain poisonous snake venoms. A paralyzed bird in flight is doomed. This is very disconcerting. While we are all focused on the closing of the food and water spigots, the Mastards may be beginning their rollout of secret energy weapons (e.g. microwave weapons, gamma ray weapons, death ray guns, etc.). Sounds sci-fictional. But maybe the sci-fi movies of yore were giving us an advance glimpse of things to come?

Anwyays, here's a bit on the structure(s) of RNA:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA

:smow:typing:

ps: Just some humble opinions, folks.

conk
18th January 2011, 21:15
And they would be the most healthy thing in the rendering plant! Those places are vile, putrid examples of food production. Road kill. Old grocery meat, still in the styrofoam tray, euthanized pets, and worse. NEVER feed your beloved pet commercial pet food. It will kill them in the long run, guaranteed! ---------(in response to the mention of the cows becoming pet food. Forgot to quote. )

aroundthetable
18th January 2011, 21:25
So we have mass deaths now on land (cows) in the sea (fish etc) and in the air (birds). So whatever is going on it is certainly affecting all areas of habitation. So what could affect land, sea and air? I'm not a biologist but i don't think a virus or bacteria could span all three zones. So right now im in the thinking of some kind of planetary disturbance, yes magnetic shifts, that sort of thing. I also wonder why it hasnt affected humans, what is it about humans that is so different to other life forms?

slvrfx
19th January 2011, 17:12
Octopus too.

Don't know why, but there's almost a poetic statement. Something lyrically SAD.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8438477.stm