PDA

View Full Version : David Rockefeller confronted at Chilean Airport during vacations

irishspirit
17th January 2011, 20:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFWzDFjBKUw&feature=player_embedded#!

Look at the smile on that smug Bstds face when he is confronted.

DawgBone
17th January 2011, 20:15
Look at the smile on that smug Bstds face when he is confronted.

Bravo, for the man confronting him!

Rockefeller is getting old, cane and wheelchair. I wonder if he ever thinks about his soul's journey. I wonder if he has regrets. I wonder if the concept of karma ever enters his mind.

I would be willing to bet that he is entirely unrepentant.

witchy1
17th January 2011, 20:29
He looked like he didnt even understand what was being said to him, and waving like he was was being welcomed (like some sort of royalty) .... Thanks Irish and good on the bloke for confronting the supporter of the sinister old bugg**

irishspirit
17th January 2011, 20:31
He looked like he didnt even understand what was being said to him, and waving like he was royalty .... Thanks Irish

withcy,

couldn't agree more.

It was almost a look of how dare you speak to me? Do you really think it matter what you think?

That man is veil, with no concept of humanity and his actions to destroy it.

Seikou-Kishi
17th January 2011, 20:41
His time is drawing to a close whether he admits it or not. The sun is setting on his day and the dawn of a whole new day is coming, just not the rosy dawn he is hoping for.

Gajanana
17th January 2011, 21:13
wow! that was a pretty nasty look at 12 secs. and an understandable rant from the confronter....

Celine
17th January 2011, 21:18
as much as i know the need to confront is strong..

the need to blame...will not lead to healing.

i felt like offering protection to the man in the chair.

my heart to his..

3optic
17th January 2011, 21:39

my heart to his..

I think David Rockefeller will do fine without it, Celine.

I agree though that screaming hysterically at the bad guys is not the best move. This seems to be very common and all it's going to do is beef up security limit public access to figures like this. The impact of the video is moot. Preaching to the converted and representing the opposition in a bad light. As Kerry has said,

Get a grip.

John Parslow
17th January 2011, 21:43
Hello Irish

An excellent find - I hope he runs into more of the same wherever he goes - he is one evil dude ...

Many thanks. JP :cool:

Lost Soul
17th January 2011, 21:51
Nice to see our comrades in Chile share the same "loving" sentiments toward Rockefeller.

DawgBone
17th January 2011, 22:06
People who advocate the culling of the human race should, in good faith, put their names at the head of the list.

For the good of the herd.

Fredkc
17th January 2011, 22:11
Having lived for 4 years in Chile... couldn't have been said better:
"Abandano a chile, Sr.!"

But then... it's his planet, too.
No, I wouldn't leave him in charge, obviously. :)
Fred

Celine
17th January 2011, 22:16
I think David Rockefeller will do fine without it, Celine.

I agree though that screaming hysterically at the bad guys is not the best move. This seems to be very common and all it's going to do is beef up security limit public access to figures like this. The impact of the video is moot. Preaching to the converted and representing the opposition in a bad light. As Kerry has said,

Get a grip.

Not to worry.. i have a firm grip , on my heart.

I dont care how wrong /evil someone is..

my heart still loves them

Would i want him "leading the pack" ..hell no

Do i feel compassion for him (for all ) ..?

yes.

Thank you fir your concern for my grasp ..

Teakai
17th January 2011, 22:19
Bravo, for the man confronting him!

Rockefeller is getting old, cane and wheelchair. I wonder if he ever thinks about his soul's journey. I wonder if he has regrets. I wonder if the concept of karma ever enters his mind.

I would be willing to bet that he is entirely unrepentant.

I've wondered about that side of it, too, Dawgbone. Will he just return back into the elitist fold because he has chosen the material.
Or
on the reptilian front - when the physical body dies does the being just move into a new body.

3optic
17th January 2011, 22:28
Not to worry.. i have a firm grip , on my heart.

I dont care how wrong /evil someone is..

my heart still loves them

Would i want him "leading the pack" ..hell no

Do i feel compassion for him (for all ) ..?

yes.

Thank you fir your concern for my grasp ..

Celine the "get a grip" line was not directed toward you. It was meant for the Chilean with the camcorder. You have to read my whole post! ;)

Lettherebelight
17th January 2011, 22:40
It's natural for us to feel anger at injustice. Anger is properly placed where there is unrighteous activity, especially when we see fellow humans suffer untimely deaths unnecessarily.

Although I'm not sure how much effect this rant will have in the immediate sense, it will certainly send a clear message to Mr. Rockefellar that some people are "mad as hell, and they're not going to take it anymore!"...He sure told him! hopefully he had his hearing aid switched on...

Celine
17th January 2011, 22:52
Celine the "get a grip" line was not directed toward you. It was meant for the Chilean with the camcorder. You have to read my whole post! ;)

i am sorry...

was being baited in the chat room by someone..

my emotions got the best of me..

again i am sorry

3optic
17th January 2011, 23:01
i am sorry...

was being baited in the chat room by someone..

my emotions got the best of me..

again i am sorry

No worries, Celine. Completely understandable. Funny, I got a feeling you might misread it after I posted. Glad I got the chance to clear it up!

AlkaMyst
17th January 2011, 23:01
irishspirit

Excellent post my friend......I just love it! :)

The Whole World is Becoming Awaken!!!

Blessings to All,
AlkaMyst

NoTingles
18th January 2011, 02:30
msg. deleted

18th January 2011, 02:56

He'll see soon enough, as will they all, when their physical lives play in rewind before their holographic eyes at the infinite last moment of transfer between the dreams. They made their choices, now they have to endure what they have manifested from making those choices. Unwittingly, they are all archers with the arrow aimed perfectly towards their own hearts and the bow is drawn to its absolute tautness. One second to midnight.

To quote Alex Collier: "The love that you with-hold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime."

Seikou-Kishi
18th January 2011, 02:59
I completely agree 000! I hate to sound like a Potter-head, but it's like Dumbledore said about Voldemort - he has more to fear from dying than anybody. It's the same with these people.

Hummingbird
18th January 2011, 03:23
I've wondered about that side of it, too, Dawgbone. Will he just return back into the elitist fold because he has chosen the material.
Or
on the reptilian front - when the physical body dies does the being just move into a new body.

He wish's he was that high up in the pyramid, He is not reptillian or he wouldnt have to go out in public and be seen, or be withering away. The reptilian are far advanced in manipulation, especially when it involves ego materialistic 3rd dimensional beings, so he might think he has an idea of what happens to him, but where did he get his information. From a species of beings that traverses Solar system's to hunt for victim consciousness's to take advantage of. They are just as confused as him but are just thousands of years ahead of perfecting there trade... Domination I believe he is just a chess piece being manipulated like all the rest

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I completely agree 000! I hate to sound like a Potter-head, but it's like Dumbledore said about Voldemort - he has more to fear from dying than anybody. It's the same with these people.

Coudnt agree anymore

Carmody
18th January 2011, 03:58
I was looking up information on the source of 'modified milk ingredients'.

I came across the article on wiki about lactose intolerance.

Look at the countries listed by genetics on lactose intolerance. Look at the group that is most lactose tolerant. Then look at the descriptions for them, click on the link. Then look at the movement of those genetics. This can be indirectly revealing. Connection? Yes, but in what way?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance

A strange way to get to an understanding of the genetics at play in Chile, but...there you go.

Hummingbird
18th January 2011, 04:34
Very interesting find Carmody.. We know the elite have been pushing the consumption of dairy products, like the deals with burger king years ago to push cheese consumption.

If for whatever reason a mother can not feed her baby her breast milk they inject a milk concentrate into the babys digestive tract, that in my opinion starts the process of lactose intolerance.

From what I see on the map and from what I have heard from my wife etc ( she is from central america) the PTB are definitely putting there hands in the birthing process's more in these countries. The Vaccines are unreal, and all the things they inject babys with, I believe the elite take advantage of the blind belief of the more poverty stricken countries in the modern medical sysytem not having the awareness to see the eugenics program's being perpetrated on there people.. Dont get me started on the Sale out leaders that wage war on there own people to preserve the profits threw there connections with the elite, and not with there people..

Viva la Revolucion Peaceful hopefully

Teakai
18th January 2011, 04:40
He wish's he was that high up in the pyramid, He is not reptillian or he wouldnt have to go out in public and be seen, or be withering away. The reptilian are far advanced in manipulation, especially when it involves ego materialistic 3rd dimensional beings, so he might think he has an idea of what happens to him, but where did he get his information. From a species of beings that traverses Solar system's to hunt for victim consciousness's to take advantage of. They are just as confused as him but are just thousands of years ahead of perfecting there trade... Domination I believe he is just a chess piece being manipulated like all the rest[COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Hummingbird.
Part of illuminati brainwashing - as was also done with the initiates of the mystery schools - is that the initiates are made aware of the duality of their being. That they are soul inhabiting body.
Only, with Illuminati children this is done at a very young age - they are led through the process in a state that induces fear. As are others who are inducted into the mysteries via the illuminati way.

I think it must be extrememly hard for these human illuminati to break free of the controls thay have put on their minds. It's hard enough for us to break free of our own manipulation and that's just done through TV, peer pressure, education etc. These genetically modified guys are coerced through fear and pain.
I feel really sorry for them.

What I'm wondering is - are these inbred illuminati bloodlines who are genetically modified possessors of a human soul which is periodically taken over and influenced by reptilians - or are these bodies always inhabited by reptilians who morph back and forth as required.
Or does it just depend on what it is they're being used for.

oh vey, so many questions I am having.

davyj0nes
18th January 2011, 04:44
I dunno what to make of this video, on the one hand its funny but then i think that what the guy did was really just foolish. I dunno i guess if it makes the viewer feel better then maybe it wasn't a total loss.
Although the fact that this guy is alive and the video is up makes me wonder if Mr.Rockefeller didn't anger one of the higher ups and this was his payback. Maybe when TPTB go to the bohemian grove this summer they play this video and rofl at Rockefeller expense.
dunno just my thoughts from earlier today from chat. :caked:

slipknotted
18th January 2011, 06:03
but maybe he' one of the 33 , maybe they dont have karma maybe when he dies he comes back to continue the agenda maybe he's been down this a thousand times?

norman
18th January 2011, 06:45
Does Chile have an extradition deal with the world court?

Hummingbird
18th January 2011, 08:22
I don't think David Rockefeller is that high up, like the bush's clinton's, he might be higher on the pecking order then them but still a puppet that does what he is told whether it be buy the 33 or the drako. I don't believe they have control over the after life and reincarnation etc, reptillians maybe, but these human pawns, i think that is just a carrot hanging in front of there face as motivation to play out the dark agenda, all the while they may well be cows in next life. That maybe is why they make sure it is past down generationaly because if they could control then blood lines woudnt matter, I woudnt doubt the creation's ability to deal with unbalanced being's after they leave this plane IMHO

irishspirit
18th January 2011, 15:46

my heart to his..

And how I so want to offer my protection to the Millions/Billions that he is trying to kill.

HURRITT ENYETO
18th January 2011, 16:08

my heart to his..

That is because you are a nice person Celine, he however is not.
It's amazing how rich you can be, yet so poor at the same time.

jackovesk
18th January 2011, 17:37
Bloody Brilliant..!

What people must understand is that Chilleans are a very Passionate people.

I had No problems with this guys approach One Bit!

Rockefella and his Ilk are Scum, and the fella who confronted him was simply venting his Anger & Disgust on behalf of his Countrymen!

Well Done, there should be more of it!

Unfortunately in places like the USA & the UK you would be Tasered and Locked up for raising your voice like that, not to mention a few broken bones!

For those that want to send Love to the Rockefella and their minions. GIMME A BREAK!

PS - This particular Outburst will probably go viral and get more hits and Wake Up more people than the polite type confrontations that have little if any impact.

Kudos to the Angry Chillean Patriot - 101,697 You Tube Hits in only 1 Day..!

Job Well Done!

aroundthetable
18th January 2011, 18:37
I felt that too.
My question is what is he up to in Chile?

Limor Wolf
18th January 2011, 19:31
i was getting some calls yesterday from angry business clients as flights at santiago airport was severly delayed,i was wandering "what is happening in chile?"
now i get it.i will not judge this guy one bit for shouting,who knows how would any of us react being confronted with one of those people on the sidewalk.
but let me use some imagination here:
i would quietly bent near his chair,look him in the eyse with a smile and say: you lot didnt think this was going to work,did you? succeed you will not,sir,but thank you for allowing us to find who we really are.your job is done.now,roll over... and when he disappears to the sunset or into his car for that matter,i will mutter to his ear :regards to Moloch.

sorry,couldn't resist it.

MariaDine
18th January 2011, 19:47
I'm with you Celine !
Namasté

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUeVuFM9B34&feature=related

Zillah
18th January 2011, 21:46
a very powerful confrontation, that is for sure. i saw this vid on icke's site this morning and WOW, i felt this gentleman's voice ripping through my soul- but honestly i didnt feel hate as much as i felt his outcry for concern and empowerment. for me, this man succeeded by setting a very strong intent, and for anything to get done in the universe, intent needs to be made. he said nothing out of line - everything he said was true - and he was not going to allow the powers that be steal OUR powers any longer - and its time to take it back.

sometimes its hard to believe love can be expressed in intense ways, even sometimes uncomfortable - but we have to remember that 'love hurts' too!! the release is found after the breakdown, and things can be mended after they are broken.

love? ya this guy loves enough to do what he did - to show the world that we can break free from the shackles of enslavement. we need more people like this, to stand up out of real, raw passion - without violence, without petty name calling - just honest and pure emotion.

gripreaper
19th January 2011, 07:49
Let me see if I understand the video. Rockefeller, the wealthiest man in America, who has garnered 90% of all oil royalties in the last hundred years, owns all the banks, has a net worth in excess of 50 trillion dollars and is part of the super elite at the top of the capstone is strolling around in a wheel chair at a Chilean international airport? Did he fly first class or coach?

Carmody
4th September 2011, 17:58
Let me see if I understand the video. Rockefeller, the wealthiest man in America, who has garnered 90% of all oil royalties in the last hundred years, owns all the banks, has a net worth in excess of 50 trillion dollars and is part of the super elite at the top of the capstone is strolling around in a wheel chair at a Chilean international airport? Did he fly first class or coach?

The question is rather deep as is the answer. Open the mind, open the view.

If one is advancing, as they age, they more they realize they need and, nay REQUIRE less (less materialism and distractions), in order to grow, not more. Simple lives work best with regard to gaining clarity. Remove the clutter, in totality.

An interesting article on modified milk ingredients.

http://www.brooklinnaturopath.ca/photos/custom/webstuff/What%20are%20modified%20milk%20ingredients.pdf

I was told again.... to avoid modified milk ingredients...period.

Apparently they are coming out of China, as well.

All the alarm bells should be ringing by now.

Chemical modification and processing, changes in vibration and chemical structure..... and it's a labeling farce and shell game in the first place. Before one even gets to the deeper layers.

Same as the reasons for Rockefeller being in Chile are going naturally get deeper than the surface of the event, the same goes for the reasons behind the change to modified milk ingredients. The mundane realization for people, that it is about the money ..is going to turn out to be a cover story, like that of aspartame. When we find out exactly what aspartame does to the human body, we find a direct attack from the most nefarious corners of the machine, a direct attack on the people and their bodies, in order to blunt them back into being a dumb slave, with no spiritual or psychological growth.

This is done by a direct attack on the vehicle housing them, which is the body and the channels of communication it has regarding dimensional communications. aspartame was done that way and that is it's real reasons for being, same as fluoride.

"Modified milk ingredients" will turn out to be the same, is my prediction. The surface reason that the unaware will be led to believe, is that it is all about the money, but that is how they do these things. A few thousands cases of such in the past, as a repeated history in all areas.. should be enough to convince one of that, which is what we have out there. Even the CEO of the given company can be unaware of the deeper reasoning and reasons behind a given chemical change or new product/ingredient.

For example, when creating a new chemical design package that would affect millions, nay, billions all told, after it is added to food or drug supply systems..the real deception can be done by just a few of the people in the laboratory, who designed the given thing from the ground up. Nobody else has to know.

As Richard Hoagland said: "the lie is different at every level."

They arrange at least one level of cover story before they even begin the process. This is normal business practice, to build stories for public consumption when things are much deeper, in some cases maybe two or three layers deeper. In this case the reasons are a near 100% likely to be much deeper.

Carmody
4th September 2011, 18:24
Think of it as an intelligence test. An awareness test.

Decide if you wish to pass the test or not.

Carmody
4th September 2011, 18:32
He wish's he was that high up in the pyramid, He is not reptilian or he wouldn't have to go out in public and be seen, or be withering away. The reptilian are far advanced in manipulation, especially when it involves ego materialistic 3rd dimensional beings, so he might think he has an idea of what happens to him, but where did he get his information. From a species of beings that traverses Solar system's to hunt for victim consciousness's to take advantage of. They are just as confused as him but are just thousands of years ahead of perfecting there trade... Domination I believe he is just a chess piece being manipulated like all the rest[COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Hummingbird.
Part of illuminati brainwashing - as was also done with the initiates of the mystery schools - is that the initiates are made aware of the duality of their being. That they are soul inhabiting body.
Only, with Illuminati children this is done at a very young age - they are led through the process in a state that induces fear. As are others who are inducted into the mysteries via the Illuminati way.

I think it must be extremely hard for these human Illuminati to break free of the controls they have put on their minds. It's hard enough for us to break free of our own manipulation and that's just done through TV, peer pressure, education etc. These genetically modified guys are coerced through fear and pain.
I feel really sorry for them.

What I'm wondering is - are these inbred Illuminati bloodlines who are genetically modified possessors of a human soul which is periodically taken over and influenced by reptilians - or are these bodies always inhabited by reptilians who morph back and forth as required.
Or does it just depend on what it is they're being used for.

oh vey, so many questions I am having.

Joseph Farrell's Latest book tackles these questions directly:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREKYUPPMrJ7ddgkErG-8Xx6-8HGOWM0-PVtA87lnHelOCH4Km50g

http://gizadeathstar.com/2011/02/genes-giants-monsters-and-men/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v85wxq9-83k

Flash
4th September 2011, 18:35
I am a bit confused Carmody.

comparing Rockerfeller to modified milk ingredients is interesting, but should'nt you use a health thread to talk about modified milk ingredients.

It is very interesting that ice cream for example contains moslty caseine as milk ingredients when most naturopaths knows that caseine could be responsible for attentidon deficit disorder, keep going some forms of autism, etc. Feed the children with casein then drug them with ritalin to counter the casein effect. Interesting really. But why in here in this thread?

Why did you want to reawaken this thread and have it going? My guess is that you have seen something else but want us to be going to search or something? Sincerely, I am a bit lost here.

Thanks for the milk ingredients warning, I truly appreciate.

Carmody
5th September 2011, 02:04
I did a check on the forum for 'modified milk ingredients.'

I found this thread.

I had said the point earlier (earlier) and also the connections came up, in a interesting way, as indicated earlier (in this thread).

My point is this person I know... did not ask to be put in such a spot. Nor would they be willing to do so.

So, in essence, no thread on modified milk ingredients from me, is all. But I'll mention here, quietly. That this time, China was explicitly mentioned regarding Modified Milk Ingredients. At what level or type of connection, I've no idea. My guess is that the connection would be chemicals or processing, as China is not a Milk producer, not by a long shot. Shades of ye olde melamine......

And bring up Rockefeller and Chile again, in the process. ;)

more to the point solutions that work expose sources, not symptoms. Chasing symptoms leaves the problem source to act out and cause more trouble in other ways and places. It's always best to expose sources and source connections. If you stop that, then the problems end.

And so many people deceive themselves that they have the source in hand when, really, all they have in hand is their personal limits of perception. It is usually a few layers deeper. Which is why their problems never end, even though they may solve a few. Symptoms vs sources.

Flash
5th September 2011, 03:24
http://mdi.villagesoup.com/place/story/rockefeller-reception-dedication-of-bodhisattva-statue-held-at-garland-farm/426106

So David Rockefeller walking with a cane in July 2011 at 96 years old. Not bad. What was he doing in Chile previously at that age?

The link between milk ingredient, China and melamine is easy to do, as China is not a producer of milk at all, but is a producer of melamine. so our milk ingredients could be contaminated. Furthermore, caseine would get into the same receptors in the brain as morphine, which make people rather docile and not too mentally active. Therefore, spliting the milk from caseine, to make caseine intake much more potent and maybe addictive, would be seen quite intelligent from the industry at large. Add to this some contamination for our health, such as melamine, and you have the whole case. From China, it coulf be interested to do this to American if I were chinese paid by western guys to destroy America. But I may be projecting too far here. Chinese may only want to do business with whomever the buyers are, not looking at the usage of their exports.

As for Rockerfeller in Chile, the only reason I could imagine a 96 years old overseas is not business, although he is still active, but health. A treatment such as this for example:

A groundbreaking Chilean laboratory will extract stem cells from patients to treat bone and cartilage injuries, spinal cord injuries, bone defects as well as neurological and cardiovascular problems.

The new regenerative medicine unit at Clínica Las Condes (CLC) will carry out an innovative treatment program using stem cells to help repair damaged connective tissue.

The technique involves extracting between 10 and 100 stem cells from the patient's spinal cord and cultivating them for a period of three weeks, during which the number of cells multiplies to 10 million. The cells are then injected directly into the body at the site of the injury, where they help to speed up the healing process and boost the strength of the repaired tissue.

http://www.thisischile.cl/Articles.aspx?id=6959&sec=419&eje=vivir&itz=&t=chilean-medical-clinic-to-begin-pioneering-stem-cell-procedure&idioma=2

As fas as I go, I am flunking your test Carmody.

Question: would milk extract be damaging to stem cells for example?

Hervé
5th September 2011, 03:36
Let's see... Chile and rare earth elements... or is it trace elements? Mining...

On the other hand there's that Rockefeller moto to which money and greed as well as control are only some mere means... forgot what my new signature says... oh, well...

Flash
5th September 2011, 04:05
Let's see... Chile and rare earth elements... or is it trace elements? Mining...

On the other hand there's that Rockefeller moto to which money and greed as well as control are only some mere means... forgot what my new signature says... oh, well...

If we follow your thought and the lithium thread, Rockefeller may have been to Chile to have a little dip in another dimension. May be some health care are taken care of with the dip. May be milk elements block the dip as fluoride and aspartame would do.

Ok, I admit, I am flunking.

ghostrider
5th September 2011, 04:16
the guy was expecting maybe a human reaction, ehumm Mr.David isn't human.... easy to smile while being part of a small group basking in ego and trillions while ploting to kill 5.5 billion people.

Hervé
5th September 2011, 04:37

If we follow your thought and the lithium thread, Rockefeller may have been to Chile to have a little dip in another dimension. May be some health care are taken care of with the dip. May be milk elements block the dip as fluoride and aspartame would do.

Ok, I admit, I am flunking.

Not at all -- at least not from what I understood of what Carmody is intimating, I may be flunking as well -- the"health" issue may have to do with the appropriation of this rare mineral with certain miraculous alchemical properties; for himself and his "families" on one hand and getting it out of reach of the "useless eaters" on the other hand.

Then, enter into the equation the systematic poisoning of the rest of the population and you get the "concoctés en Chine" "milk ingredients;" to be added to the current water fluoridation, aspartame/ sucralose/etc. laced drinks, mercury loaded vaccines, etc... and "they" are getting ever closer to what they "set in stones" somewhere in Georgia.

I didn't watch the video but I bet the "confrontation" was focused on "money/greed" ... a mere symptom... not on the "source"... i.e. the bottom line agenda: 500 families with 1 million members each; perpetuating within themselves the slave-making pyramid as delineated by people like Svali. That pyramid sheme is how they survived this long and is the only thing they'll survive by when they achieve they purported "humanitarian" goals. Not a pretty picture /timeline from my point of view.

dreamer
5th September 2011, 05:34
the passion in hin heart is not easily tamed, that is what the world is coming too

Vrilya
5th September 2011, 14:40
So well put Dawgbone.................... I believe theses evildoers will be be in the front of all the culling on this planet
People who advocate the culling of the human race should, in good faith, put their names at the head of the list. SOURCE gave everyone a chance to change they have made their beds as they say.........

For the good of the herd.