PDA

View Full Version : ringing in the ears > intentional freq bombardment of NWO or secret weapon of control

slipknotted
18th January 2011, 06:24
are we the test subjects and dont know it, are some more sensitive than others in hearing it ?

AlkaMyst
18th January 2011, 06:28
Nope....I hear it too and it has been going on for a while now!!!

You're not going crazy :)

Blessings,
AlkaMyst

anikohu
18th January 2011, 06:41
Oh boy i can here it LOUD. Some night i have a hard time to fall asleep it is very disturbing. I unplug computer tv radio as many electic equipment . crazy:

slipknotted
18th January 2011, 06:51
yep me too and not just one freq but many mix'd in, i know its not my ears not high blood pressure i've check the medical aspect of it and even realize many people dont hear it and some do hear it makes you wonder what going on.

Seikou-Kishi
18th January 2011, 07:17
This post has nothing whatsoever to do with the forum and should be moved.

silentghost80
18th January 2011, 07:27
Tinnitus (pronounced /tɪˈnaɪtəs/ or /ˈtɪnɪtəs/,from the Latin word tinnītus meaning "ringing") is the perception of sound within the human ear in the absence of corresponding external sound.

Tinnitus is not a disease, but a symptom that can result from a wide range of underlying causes: abnormally loud sounds in the ear canal for even the briefest period (but usually with some duration), ear infections, foreign objects in the ear, nose allergies that prevent (or induce) fluid drain, or wax build-up. Withdrawal from a benzodiazepine addiction may cause tinnitus as well. In-ear headphones, whose sound enters directly into the ear canal, without any opportunity to be deflected or absorbed elsewhere, are a popular cause of tinnitus when volume is set beyond modest or moderate levels.

Tinnitus can also be caused by natural hearing impairment (as in aging), as a side effect of some medications, and as a side effect of genetic (congenital) hearing loss. However, the most common cause is noise-induced hearing loss.

As tinnitus is usually a subjective phenomenon, it is difficult to measure using objective tests, such as by comparison with noise of known frequency and intensity, as in an audiometric test. The condition is often rated clinically on a simple scale from "slight" to "catastrophic" according to the practical difficulties it imposes, such as interference with sleep, quiet activities, and normal daily activities.

Tinnitus is common; about one in five people between 55 and 65 years old report symptoms on a general health questionnaire, and 11.8% on more detailed tinnitus-specific questionnaires.

str8thinker
18th January 2011, 07:49
I fully agree with silentghost80's comment.

However, the most common cause is noise-induced hearing loss.

Many of us with this problem are paying the price for years of exposure in our youth to loud disco music, cars with over-loud stereo systems, etc. We do more harm to our hearing that way than from failure to use protective earmuffs etc. provided by our employer.

Unless there is evidence that the degree of tinnitus may be varied by moving to or from a location such as a microwave tower, it is most likely a sign of age degeneration, in which case an audiogram (hearing test) is desirable. Also try reducing intake of salt and stopping intake of caffeine and chocolate and see if that makes a difference after a few weeks.

mrmalco
18th January 2011, 08:54
There's one other point on this. There is a tradition (Eckenkar is an example of it where they call the 'sound-stream' ) where the 'tone' is used as a carrier into a deep meditative state. The sound, when it's a pure flute-like tone is sometimes referred to as the 'bija' or the 'Logos' (Ichazo). Listening to that sound can be one of the concentrations used in Laya Yoga. In TM people sort of listen inwardly to hear the mantram that they are given. There are a number of different sounds identified in the traditions that deal with this. As well as the 'flute', there's the 'bees', the 'camel bell', the 'clicking', the 'thunder' and others. I've often discussed this with people when we've been doing medititions that occasion such sounds. We very aware of tinnitus but also aware that inner sound can simply mean that a sensitivity has grown (and yes, that can be when the outward hearing faculty is dimming somewhat!).
There are many frequencies in the body: obviously the bloodstream; there are also multiple electricals to do with the central nervous system and the brain's own activity; there are peristaltic transmission processes such as the one to do with the acupoints and their related organs, mentioned by Dr Pete Peterson in his Camelot interviews with Bill, David Wilcox and Kerry.
A useful experiment is to make a vocalised syllabic sound with as deep a continuous resonance as possible (Om, Ram, Hum are all popular) and do a kind of vocalised deep sound session, trying to feel the resonance of the sound - especially by extending the mmm sound at the end of those syllables - in the belly (specifically the hara - three fingerwidths beneath the navel and about a third of the way into the body - the exact balance centre of the body and the centre of awareness in all advanced martial arts and Tai Chi Chuan. The tradition I know simply calls this 'the Kath'. After such a session it may be that the ongoing inner sound changes.
I don't know if any of this is any help, hope so.

Garry Irwin
18th January 2011, 09:50
I agree with Silentghost and Str8thinker's assessment of this persistently annoying condition...
Loud music at concerts and nightclubs is an obvious cause which most of us have exposed ourselves to on many occasions.
For me, the above applies... plus I was in rock bands and I worked in noisy factories for 30 years.
Is it any wonder that I suffer with a constant ringing in my ears?
It sounds like a pure sine wave tone in the region of 8KHz.
Audiometry test results tell me I have classic "Industrial deafness".

As for what the OP is on about, I haven't a clue, but does anyone really consider that PTB are intentionally responsible for transmitting frequencies (from where?) as a means of control?
Please enlighten me... I want to know.

10over7
22nd January 2011, 11:09
Hi slipknoted
From an eastern medicine standpoint, the ears are linked to the kidneys - so ringing in the ears could be caused by weak kidneys, or if your kidneys are under strain.
Tinitus and hearing damage can obviously cause ringing as well.

However, especially at night, I hear a quiet but still annoying tone, which bugged me for some time.... I've experimented and realised that this is from transformers in mains powered equipment on standby! (I now turn the equipment off at the wall)
So its entirely possible you are picking up the hum from electrical frequencies created by mains power, wireless phone transmitters etc. Have you tried going somewhere far away from built up areas and seeing if the nature of the ringing changes?

ponda
22nd January 2011, 11:22
Not all the ringing is Tinnitus or the ringing that you get after listening to loud music.

There is some interesting info about ear ringings at this link: http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=research&action=display&thread=7561

Arrowwind
30th January 2011, 02:06
Some cases of tinnitus can be cured with ozone therapy. Actually allowing ozone gas to fill the ear cavity. I cured my tinnitus this way and it never returned.

There is also a homeopathic kit remedy called Ring Stop that I know has worked for some people

East Sun
30th January 2011, 02:15
Some cases of tinnitus can be cured with ozone therapy. Actually allowing ozone gas to fill the ear cavity. I cured my tinnitus this way and it never returned.

There is also a homeopathic kit remedy called Ring Stop that I know has worked for some people

Thank you Arrowwind,
I've had tinnitus for a long time and was told it is caused by loud noises which I experienced for a while. It has gotten worse of late. There is a medical explanation for it's cause.
But I will follow up on your suggestion. Thanks!

Fractalius
30th January 2011, 02:30
Has there been any threads going more into detail on cellphone towers and the upcoming shift to digital TV transmission? These two not necessarily linked as one.

unplugged
30th January 2011, 03:14
I have had these hi (and lo) frequency sounds in my ears for about 18 months. It started suddenly -- as if something had been turned on and then left on. My hearing is perfect, except for the sound that emanates in these varying frequency bands.

As with most things, after a while you get used to it and it becomes background noise EXCEPT when the frequency changes pitch. Occasionally it is so loud it cannot be ignored. Usually this is accompanied within minutes with some military type jet flying overhead -- the exceedingly loud, very fast, hi-flying military aircraft. When the sound gets unbearably loud I usually say to myself "that's too loud. Shut up. Enough already." Usually within a very short time the sound dissipates to its more usual background hi-pitched sound and I forget about it until the next time it gets too loud to ignore. These variations in sound level and frequency are not always accompanied by military jet flyovers.

It's highly unlikely that tinnitus responds to verbal commands. There's definitely something else going on that's making this racket in certain people's hearing centers. It is a sound overlay, not a degradation in hearing acuity. If anything, there is increased awareness of all sounds rather than hearing loss.

Something's definitely up.

bluestflame
30th January 2011, 03:27
how does your being react in the presence of the sound ...there's your answer

Taurean
30th January 2011, 04:28
I've had it about 12 mths now. It's more of a high pitched tone in the centre of my head though, it's not in my ears.

jorr lundstrom
30th January 2011, 04:35
I love it:cool: High pitch echoing in the silence. :violin:

Jorr

DeDukshyn
30th January 2011, 21:03
Go HERE (http://in2wor;)lds.net/eartonesringings) and click the >>Click Here<< link in the body. This is almost exactly what I get ... and it can come in either ear but most often in my better ear. It always makes me pause - there is something to this sound. The site this URL directs to has a bit of a write up on the phenomenon and other things. I'm not convinced it is from secret weapons though ... although there does seem to be some connection between earth changes (earthquakes most common) and these noises.

I respect AlkaMyst but i wished he would have just titled the thread about the ringing phenomenon and allowed us to examine it more broadly. just my 2 cents ;)

Odiwan
31st January 2011, 16:33
I remember about a year ago reading an article by David Wilcock going into detail about intermittent ringing in the ears (sorry, I have no idea where that article is other than it being some where on Divine Cosmos). Basically, the nutshell was that certain times we are "accessed" ... whether that be by positive energies (usually in the right ear) or negative (left ear). I have noticed that at some times, particularly when I am in deep thought, or having a realisation, that I get a clear tone in my ear; it always pulls me up to ask "what am I thinking at the moment?". And right ear = good/ left ear = bad feels right for me, with these tones.

This is not to be confused with either Tinnitus, or hearing other prolonged sounds which may well be some sort of black ops ... who knows...

jorr lundstrom
31st January 2011, 17:15
Take it easy. This ringing has nada to do with NVO, its an ascension symptom:music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMoYXK4uBsM&feature=player_embedded

Transdimensional Bean Pod
31st January 2011, 17:22
It's a natural thing. Happens as we age. In Chinese Medicine, it's been acknowledged for a very, very long time.

Interestingly, can't be cured by same medicine. But it's a useful diagnostic data point.

Unlikely caused by anything more funky than the slow decay of your body.

Fun stuff!

jorr lundstrom
31st January 2011, 17:25
It's a natural thing. Happens as we age. In Chinese Medicine, it's been acknowledged for a very, very long time.

Interestingly, can't be cured by same medicine. But it's a useful diagnostic data point.

Unlikely caused by anything more funky than the slow decay of your body.

Fun stuff!

Funny how my body cuold decay slowly in a moment.:llama:

blufire
31st January 2011, 20:29
All I have to say about this topic is that the ringing in my head (not ears) stops when I go back home deep into the Appalachian Mountains.

Sweet, sweet blessed peace and silence. I can hear my soul.

aroundthetable
31st January 2011, 20:32
i used warm olive oil in my ears and removed about 2 kilo of wax, feel much better now and got free candles!

ThePythonicCow
1st February 2011, 05:51
i used warm olive oil in my ears and removed about 2 kilo of wax, feel much better now and got free candles!

Perhaps I am missing a more subtle meaning ... but I really doubt that there is room for 2 kilo of wax inside a pair of human ear canals.