PDA

View Full Version : Prince William update.

K626
15th April 2010, 12:52
I have been asked to give this message...It is not my opinion or my wishes or any part of my data.

The long route of the 33 and the above cycle we can trace back to the Sufi and before the light bearer present in Egypt, it is my understanding will be passed to Prince William.

Obedient ones across the grand board are closing to allignment and the Bavarian school will be silent. Templar/Kabballah/Sufi lines are the old magick of one. Clearly we see the war against the Vatican has begun and the line of Jesu of the Essene (he who passes the cleansing water, he who walks in the desert and he who hears the golden voice).

Charles will take charge of Williams sufi training (Charles Obedient master of the mystery) to bring the long sought balance was once had in the olde Templar and the sacred places in the forest and the lake. The Zion timeline has the chance to be revealed in the 5th cycle of the son/sun.

The mother ritual of the sacrifice of Pont de l'Alma 48°51′51″N 02°18′06″E removed his earth mother vibration so he may be initiated in his darkest moment to the mountain language and understand the bridge. The light that cannot be held. The Hanovrian/Hapsburg bloodline is purifyied for the second time against the flame ritual.

Signs of the road the raising of the third temple.

William will visit India and a mystical place
William will vist the mount and receive the mountain language.
William will appear on the new currency.

**I pass this on in good faith. Take something from this and go in peace and in this text there will be a power for all that ask.

LoveK

blue777
15th April 2010, 12:58
Where did you get this info from?and why were you asked to give this information out?

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 13:24
Ive heard this before, Google Rik Clay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR5NNo1AB9g

K626
15th April 2010, 13:28
Rik Clay is dead.

My friend b777 I am not at liberty to ans any questions regarding this matter or give provenance to its veracity. I was asked for a kindness which I cannot refuse (due to my vows). IMO at these times of change, the message comes in strange ways and need to be kept in mind. It is my feeling that those who read this message will understand something of the spirit of it in the sense that it holds a vibration not unlike the Anglo-saxon message (Bill Ryan).

Peace and love.

K

viking
15th April 2010, 14:04
Hi 626, Seems like a very strange message!!! Why on earth would the PTB give you a message like this!!!

They would just get on with it, surely ... Why mention it...unless they want to brainwash a few more folks!!!

viking

K626
15th April 2010, 14:16
Hi Viking my friend, as I said earlier I cannot comment on the message. To look is to understand and to know is to be....This process can never harm us.

Peace and love

Kgoodhand

viking
15th April 2010, 14:40
Hmmm ok 626 can anyone make sense of the message??

viking

THE eXchanger
15th April 2010, 15:41
.Rik Clay 1982 - 2008
26 = 8
1 + 9 + 8 + 2 = 20/2
2 + 0 + 0 + 8 = 10/1.
20 + 10 = 30.
Rik Clay age 26 when died
2 + 6 = 8
30/3 + 0 + 8 = 11.
8-11's

Rik
clay
3317 = 34/7

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Pont de l'Alma 48°51′51″N 02°18′06″E

48=12
51 = 6
51 = 6
2+1+8=11

THE eXchanger
15th April 2010, 15:45
diana = isis

Pont de l'Alma 48°51′51″N 02°18′06″E
48 = 12 12 out of 13
51 = 6
51=6
2+1+8 = 9
06=6
(see 6.6.6)
11 is the mirror

scanner
15th April 2010, 16:04
My interpretation is, War has just begun good against evil the final battle .

viking
15th April 2010, 16:24
Oh well, Good will win....end of!!!

C ya evil....

viking

Swami
15th April 2010, 16:46
Does this have anything to do with King arthur, Lady Diane and a bloodline K626....?

rosie
15th April 2010, 16:58
What is a Sufi?
One who does not separate himself from others by opinion or dogma;
and who realizes the heart as the Shrine of God.

What does the Sufi desire?
To remove the false self and discover God within.

What does the Sufi teach?
Happiness.

What does the Sufi seek?
Illumination.

What does the Sufi see?
Harmony.

What does the Sufi give?
Love to all created things.

What does the Sufi get?
A greater power of love.

What does the Sufi find?
GOD.

And lose?
self

Kinti Mining Lmtd.'s (KMLD) Announces Supriem David Rockefeller and the Rebuilding of the 3rd Jewish Temple in Addition to Frank Love Commencing the "Temple Now Project"

January 29, 2010: 12:01 AM ET

Kinti Holdings Group (KMLD) (OTCBB: KMLD) President, Frank Love, and Director Supriem David Rockefeller, states the following, "Kinti Holdings will be raising funds to go towards building the third Temple in Jerusalem in strict coordinance with The Temple Institute, Rabbi Hiam Richman and The Palestinian National Interest Committee (PNIC) and supporting Husam Bajis for President of Palestine . Prince Husam Bajis and the PNIC support our mission to build the Temple and to create a One Israel-Palestine state.
link: http://theparadisereporter.posterous.com/?tag=thirdtemple

Well now, seems as if there is some ritualistic maneuvers going on here. The message could be a coded statement for ones who have been waiting for this purification of Prince William.

Does not hold well with me. Smells to much like the illuminati :confused:

Wood
15th April 2010, 17:12
My interpretation is, War has just begun good against evil the final battle .

Do you mean Prince William is the good side and the Vatican the evil side or the other way round?
My impression from what I've seen on PC and other places was that both Prince William and the Vatican (and others) were part of the Illuminati/New Word Order faction...

Myra
15th April 2010, 17:53
Yeah, I'm not feeling good about it either, rosie.

scanner
15th April 2010, 17:57
The Royals have been waiting along time for this , to answer your question is difficult becase it depends on your viewpoint Wood. From my prospective I view them all on the same side EVIL .

rosie
15th April 2010, 18:04
This third temple should be an eye opener for some, here is more info taken from the link I have provided in my upper post.

As you can see from this picture -- (go to link) -- this is, indeed, the Jewish Temple. This is the Temple of which Jesus foretold in Matthew 24 and in Revelation 11.

Daniel 9:27 also speaks of the time when the ancient sacrifices at the Temple shall be reinstated.

Matthew 24:15 is so explicit we need to review it here. Jesus foretells here that the coming Antichrist will severely violate God's sensibilities at the mid-point of the Tribulation Period.

"So when you see the appalling sacrilege, the abomination that astonishes and makes desolate, spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the Holy Place--let the reader take notice and ponder and consider and heed this ..." (Matthew

Would be nice to know who sent this statement out to the public. Is it a warning, or bragging, or what??

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 18:48
To Be honest this message is really no secret, everything has been in our face for along time, the connection between the Gov in the US and England, the fact that most Presidents are some how related to the Queen, Look at the photo's of William and compare them with some paintings of christ, the one with the Lamb comes to mind,

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 19:02
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2009/02/rik-clay-london-zion-2012-book.html
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3302722/The-Atlantean-Conspiracy

Swami
15th April 2010, 19:13
To Be honest this message is really no secret, everything has been in our face for along time, the connection between the Gov in the US and England, the fact that most Presidents are some how related to the Queen, Look at the photo's of William and compare them with some paintings of christ, the one with the Lamb comes to mind,

Christ.......?

667 668 669

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 19:21
Yes Jesus as in Christ. lol

annemirri
15th April 2010, 20:18
The long route of the 33 and the above cycle we can trace back to the Sufi and before the light bearer present in Egypt, it is my understanding will be passed to Prince William.

Obedient ones across the grand board are closing to allignment and the Bavarian school will be silent.

Templar/Kabballah/Sufi lines are the old magick of one.

http://www.unofficialroyalty.com/the-laird-othistle/148-the-order-of-st-george-and-the-garter

"On Monday, April 16, 2008, Prince William of Wales was inducted by his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, as the 1,000th enrolled Knight Companion of the Order of the Garter."

"What is known for sure is that around 1344 Edward III announced his intention to revive the Arthurian round table..."

"But it is the Muslim connection that may be particularly significant,
given the existence of a Sufi chivalrous order dedicated to al-Khidir, founded in the thirteenth century that has been seen by many as strikingly similar to the Order of the Garter.

(The Sufis are the mystics of Islam, sometimes accused over the centuries of being secretly sympathetic with Christianity by some of the more orthodox and fundamentalist elements within Islam.)"

a.

annemirri
15th April 2010, 20:30
I

Obedient ones across the grand board are closing to allignment and the Bavarian school will be silent. Templar/Kabballah/Sufi lines are the old magick of one.

Sufism is the inner mystical dimension of Islam,

Rumi was a sufi mystic, (if I have understood it right, correct me if I am wrong.)

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/speechesandarticles/a_speech_by_hrh_the_prince_of_wales_titled_east_an d_west_par_341486645.html

" Finding myself here in Konya once again (I have fond memories of a private visit I made back in 1992); here in the final resting place of Mevlana Jalal’uddin Rumi, and commemorating the 800th anniversary of his birth, I must confess I am rather fascinated by the fact that there are now so many people in the West who are drawn to his work "

"...of our traditions benefit from such parables,
for the intelligence of the heart helps us to find ways of better understanding each other.
I know that we are not all the same.
But we do share common values which speak of a timeless and universal wisdom –
a wisdom which enables us to contemplate our place within creation,
and which draws us together and enables us to build bridges."

"It is the eye of the heart.
This is the same quality which Rumi describes when he calls the imagination “Al basira,” which means “insight.”
It is the crucial vision of the eye of the heart that penetrates the outward reality of all things to enable us to see their inward reality – a universal truth reflected by many poets down the ages. Another of Britain’s greatest poets, William Wordsworth, understood it well when he described how:

“With an eye made quiet by the power
Of harmony, and the deeper power of joy,
We see into the life of things.”

The phrase “the eye of the heart” is, in fact, somewhat earlier than Wordsworth or, indeed, Rumi and is also to be found in the Bible, in the Book of Ephesians:

“…Having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, you may know what is the hope to which [the Father] has called you…”

a.

annemirri
15th April 2010, 20:41
The mother ritual of the sacrifice of Pont de l'Alma 48°51′51″N 02°18′06″E removed his earth mother vibration ...

that is the place where Diana died.

William will visit India and a mystical place

and that place is TAJ MAHAL

http://www.annearth.co.uk/images/diana.jpg

and if we take a theosophical view

"Kuthumi or Koot Hoomi or Master K.H. is a theosophical Mahatma.
According to theosophical teachings, he was one of the members of the Spiritual Hierarchy which oversees the development of the human race on this planet. "

one of his past lives was
" as Shah Jahan,

The famous Taj Mahal, "the miracle of miracles, the final wonder of the world," was built as a tomb for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal"

"It is the symbol of the Mother principle "

http://www.crystalinks.com/kuthumi.html

a.

Swami
15th April 2010, 21:25
This is what I think......

In the legend of King Arthur there is a part that speak of the fact that once King Arthur would reclaim the throne again.....

I think Diana was related to King Arthur through a bloodline........

That would make William the guy out of King Arthurs bloodline to take the throne again.....

King Arthur is a legendary British leader who, according to Medieval histories and romances, led the defence of Britain against Saxon invaders in the early sixth century. The details of Arthur's story are mainly composed of folklore and literary invention, and his historical existence is debated and disputed by modern historians.[2] The sparse historical background of Arthur is gleaned from various sources, including the Annales Cambriae, the Historia Brittonum, and the writings of Gildas. Arthur's name also occurs in early poetic sources such as Y Gododdin.[3]

The legendary Arthur developed as a figure of international interest largely through the popularity of Geoffrey of Monmouth's fanciful and imaginative 12th-century Historia Regum Britanniae (History of the Kings of Britain).[4] However, some Welsh and Breton tales and poems relating the story of Arthur date from earlier than this work; in these works, Arthur appears either as a great warrior defending Britain from human and supernatural enemies or as a magical figure of folklore, sometimes associated with the Welsh Otherworld, Annwn.[5] How much of Geoffrey's Historia (completed in 1138) was adapted from such earlier sources, rather than invented by Geoffrey himself, is unknown.

Although the themes, events and characters of the Arthurian legend varied widely from text to text, and there is no one canonical version, Geoffrey's version of events often served as the starting point for later stories. Geoffrey depicted Arthur as a king of Britain who defeated the Saxons and established an empire over Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Norway and Gaul. In fact, many elements and incidents that are now an integral part of the Arthurian story appear in Geoffrey's Historia, including Arthur's father Uther Pendragon, the wizard Merlin, the sword Excalibur, Arthur's birth at Tintagel, his final battle against Mordred at Camlann and final rest in Avalon. The 12th-century French writer Chrétien de Troyes, who added Lancelot and the Holy Grail to the story, began the genre of Arthurian romance that became a significant strand of medieval literature. In these French stories, the narrative focus often shifts from King Arthur himself to other characters, such as various Knights of the Round Table. Arthurian literature thrived during the Middle Ages but waned in the centuries that followed until it experienced a major resurgence in the 19th century. In the 21st century, the legend lives on, not only in literature but also in adaptations for theatre, film, television, comics and other media.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Arthur

A lot of common words appear in this page on wikipedia........

Good/bad - True/false....?

I dont know, its just a hunch.....
Oow, and I heard discuss Dr. John Waterman this info somewhere/sometime........ But where was it....?

THE eXchanger
15th April 2010, 21:56
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enlightenment101
15th April 2010, 23:39
Isnt that a term Bush Sr used once? I believe it is, the Bottom line to this. it appears he will be the one to walk in to the temple and claim to be the second coming, and the blood tests will prove that he is of the blood line,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh and he isnt Good, that part of him ended when his Mother died. which according to some was the plan in the beginning,

THE eXchanger
16th April 2010, 02:58
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lily de Cuir
16th April 2010, 05:55
Hi Swami, yes you did hear Dr Waterman discuss something like this. It was on a radio interview with Kerry, a few weeks back, the one with Rebecca Kernigan. He was referencing it with regard to the Anglo Saxon mission. End January/February? Will be on the archives. Very interesting thread this is!

Kind regards,
Lily de Cuir
PS: And interesting this should be leaked on Project CAMELOT...

annemirri
16th April 2010, 07:01
they see him,

as the 1000th point of light,
interesting to note that 24 = god

Could you please elaborate ? Who gives the points of light ?
What does it mean ?

Where do you get that 24 ?

Thank You.
a.

annemirri
16th April 2010, 07:08
In the legend of King Arthur there is a part that speak of the fact that once King Arthur would reclaim the throne again.....

..legendary Arthur developed as a figure of international interest largely through the popularity of Geoffrey of Monmouth's
fanciful and imaginative 12th-century Historia Regum Britanniae.."

May I add

"Geoffrey was probably born some time between 1100 and 1110[1] in Wales or the Welsh Marches. He must have reached the age of majority by 1129, when he is recorded as witnessing a charter. In his Historia, Geoffrey refers to himself as Galfridus Monumetensis,
"Geoffrey of Monmouth",
which indicates a significant connection to Monmouth, Wales,
and which may refer to his birthplace"

I can tell you that there is some truths in those stories,
as surpisingly enough that I happen to live here in Monmouth, Wales.

a.

Swami
16th April 2010, 15:08
Hi Swami, yes you did hear Dr Waterman discuss something like this. It was on a radio interview with Kerry, a few weeks back, the one with Rebecca Kernigan. He was referencing it with regard to the Anglo Saxon mission. End January/February? Will be on the archives. Very interesting thread this is!

Kind regards,
Lily de Cuir
PS: And interesting this should be leaked on Project CAMELOT...

Thx......
It was on Argusoogradio (http://www.argusoogradio.org/). Tonight I will ask Waterman which date it was and post it here. Thx for the Kernigan name, that will help to find this broadcast back in the archives.

Whistleblower Radio (http://www.argusoogradio.org/?page_id=5503) tonight with Kerry Cassidy. Friday 11am- 1am PDT|20:00 -22:00 CEST

Swami
16th April 2010, 16:18
More info in this radioprogramme, Kerry Cassidy and Dr. John Waterman......

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/whistelblower-radio-hp.html

February 25 2010

P1: Rebecca Jernigan
P2: Rebecca & Dr. John Waterman

Go for part 2

More to follow...........

K626
22nd April 2010, 18:28
There will be something to follow the OP sometime later tonight.

Blessings to all.

K

Rimbaud
28th April 2010, 02:44
The answer ..Tragic accident, cused by a drunk driver
Rimbaud

Swami
28th April 2010, 04:28
Rimbaud

I heard "The Boston Brake" - method was used..........

HURRITT ENYETO
28th April 2010, 04:45
Hi swami. What is "the boston brake method" pray tell?

Enlightenment101
30th April 2010, 12:50
The Way that Dr Waterman explained this , is what I was told also and William has a big part to play in this whole mess, Rikk Clay discusses this and so does David Icke, Diana was used because she was the pure Bloodline and she discovered this, Now when she started speaking out the Royals they claimed she was crazy,they did what ever they could to try and discredit the poor woman. one might go back and listen to old interviews with her and listen to how she speaks about the royal family itself

Swami
30th April 2010, 12:57
Hi swami. What is "the boston brake method" pray tell?

Its somewhere in this movie by Chris Everard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEWazqf_N2o

K626
30th April 2010, 13:24
That's quite a good primer thanks Swami.

Actually from pt9 onwards it demonstrates well the psychological war against Diana by secret services.

Peace

K

K626
30th April 2010, 15:52
Agree with the film that her campaign against landmines was the final straw for those forces alligning against her.

K

Enlightenment101
30th April 2010, 18:22
Dr John Waterman's site
http://thejohnchronicles.wordpress.com/

K626
1st May 2010, 16:46
Interesting Icke segment on Diana death...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmAVhNXrRa8&feature=related

Enlightenment101
1st May 2010, 17:29
Review Lady Die on the same video Viewer above

K626
1st May 2010, 17:42
Review Lady Die on the same video Viewer above

Yes that's quite correct. Just wanted to highlight the Icke segment for people who might not go through the whole Lady Die docu.

regards,

K

Enlightenment101
1st May 2010, 17:49
Well Thank you its great info, even if I have seen it before, Im reviewing it again, you never know you might miss something the first time you watch it

Enlightenment101
1st May 2010, 18:09
Lady Die (part.1/23) The Royal Assassination of Lady Diana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZhnkoadHQo&feature=PlayList&p=E6791AF9DD0BC35C&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=13

K626
1st May 2010, 18:24
Lady Die (part.1/23) The Royal Assassination of Lady Diana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZhnkoadHQo&feature=PlayList&p=E6791AF9DD0BC35C&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=13

Thanks again 101, I believe that is the full enchelada. :p

K

Enlightenment101
1st May 2010, 21:05
Let me get this straight, they take her from the car then travel with her to a hospital that turns out was 11 minutes away yet it takes them 1 hour and 40 minutes, driving 25 miles an hours and they stop for 15 minutes near the front of the hospital before taking her to the ER, she is then dead , they embomb her with out anyone knowing clean the crime scene and reopen 2 hours later??? and the files of this are sealed for 100 years?? are you kidding me?

K626
3rd May 2010, 16:04
Let me get this straight, they take her from the car then travel with her to a hospital that turns out was 11 minutes away yet it takes them 1 hour and 40 minutes, driving 25 miles an hours and they stop for 15 minutes near the front of the hospital before taking her to the ER, she is then dead , they embomb her with out anyone knowing clean the crime scene and reopen 2 hours later??? and the files of this are sealed for 100 years?? are you kidding me?

Apart from the Daily Mail there was very little questioning of the evidence or the procession of events in the British Media it was almost like a taboo subject. You know like who owns the Bank of England etc...

Peace

K

Tuza
11th May 2010, 22:03
Prince Charlie is a total drop kick imho; I suppose it is the bloodline itself, and Prince Phillip the old fart well you can just imagine him going off to his little secret meetings and laying the law down; I wouldn't mind filming some stuff well hidden behind one of those many panels hiding the tunnels in one of their palaces. The palace of the Dracos...............

There is not much they cannot get with is there, murder is one of their options that I am sure they take often when they want to.

Tuza
11th May 2010, 22:08
Throw dopey charles and overbearing fart Phillip in a dark dugeon for a couple of weeks and throw em some stale bread and some water and let's see what we come up with. It probably has something to do with that dracos bloodline............yeek, imho.

There are plenty of secret passages and tunnels in their palaces, cool if someone could get in there and tape some stuff. Of course you might have to have a vomit bag handy.

Farty Phillip, the old dracy probably skulks off to his covert meetings laying the law down on who he wants put away this week.

Swami
11th May 2010, 22:15
Did you know they cut open Diana at the summer-solstice to give birth to Willam....?

Enlightenment101
11th May 2010, 22:53
a C Sec ? now that doesnt surprise me, there is a video out there I saw it once, where at one point while Pregnant with William Diana discovers the truth about the family, now in an interview Diana says she threw herself down the stairs because she was upset with Charles, but the person in the video tells a different story about what happened, and it had to do with using her, Bloodlines and Christ and Clones

Humble Janitor
12th May 2010, 06:52
Is any of that stuff actually true? I believe the similarities in looks between the British royal family and world leaders but other than that, I have no real clue.

Tuza
12th May 2010, 07:45
HJ have you read some of Icke's work hon or seen some of his vids. He goes through a lot on this love.

Swami
12th May 2010, 10:28
Is any of that stuff actually true? I believe the similarities in looks between the British royal family and world leaders but other than that, I have no real clue.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=973

http://zenbuoyfilter.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-01-16T21%3A36%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=3

Tuza
12th May 2010, 13:06
You do come up with some crackers Swam:lol:

Swami
15th May 2010, 12:30
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=973

http://zenbuoyfilter.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-01-16T21%3A36%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=3

London checking in on us..........

Onderwerp el wink, wink. I say!
Afzender xxxxxxxxxxx Add contact
Ontvanger Me Add contact
Datum Vandaag 14:17

London, London, City of arrived from projectavalon.net on "Zenbuoy FILTER".

05:16:32

THE seat of worldly financially lizard stuff
they saw the Prince Lizard stuff of yours and followed it to the filter
they are publicity reptos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ona-RhLfRfc

K626
7th March 2011, 21:26
Throw dopey charles and overbearing fart Phillip in a dark dugeon for a couple of weeks and throw em some stale bread and some water and let's see what we come up with. It probably has something to do with that dracos bloodline............yeek, imho.

There are plenty of secret passages and tunnels in their palaces, cool if someone could get in there and tape some stuff. Of course you might have to have a vomit bag handy.

Farty Phillip, the old dracy probably skulks off to his covert meetings laying the law down on who he wants put away this week.

There is a secret tube line between Whitehall, Buckingham Palace and Paddington. There is another secret tube station under the houses of Parliament.

cheers

K

Fred259
7th March 2011, 22:25
Interesting post K626.

I was wondering what would happen if the UK became a Republic?

morgs59
8th March 2011, 11:39
Well we are between a rock and a hard place there Fred I mean what a choice! The royal family we have now with all this info coming out about them or someone like Bliar or Brown or Cameron or Clegg. Bill Ryan would be the best choice methinks.

Fred259
8th March 2011, 11:50
Rimbaud

I heard "The Boston Brake" - method was used..........

That would be right.

Wiremu2011
8th March 2011, 12:01
and where is sugar daddy Al Fayad's involvement in all this racket?

Fred259
8th March 2011, 12:05
Well we are between a rock and a hard place there Fred I mean what a choice! The royal family we have now with all this info coming out about them or someone like Bliar or Brown or Cameron or Clegg. Bill Ryan would be the best choice methinks.

The government and those in high places need to know, in no uncertain terms that if they seek to impose upon the British People the agenda of the New World Order, then not only will they fail but its conceivable the monarchy will fall with them.

This is nothing new it happened in France in the 18th century and it happened in Russian around 100 years ago.

The message is very clear and unequivocal. Any government or power who seek to impose a Marxist Superstate aka EUSSR, without the consent of the British people by referendum will sadly suffer very serious consequences and will fail. It’s not a matter of discussion it will happen.

I cannot speak for other European nations they must speak for themselves. If they wish to proceed down this route that is for them.

ulli
8th March 2011, 12:13

The government and those in high places need to know, in no uncertain terms that if they seek to impose upon the British People the agenda of the New World Order, then not only will they fail but its conceivable the monarchy will fall with them.

This is nothing new it happened in France in the 18th century and it happened in Russian around 100 years ago.

The message is very clear and unequivocal. Any government or power who seek to impose a Marxist Superstate aka EUSSR, without the consent of the British people by referendum will sadly suffer very serious consequences and will fail. It’s not a matter of discussion it will happen.

I cannot speak for other European nations they must speak for themselves. If they wish to proceed down this route that is for them.

If the people love a monarchy they will reinstate it at a later day... as has has happened in Spain.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Agreed. And the battle is already half won as he's got the right n_AM-e...LOL

K626
21st March 2011, 18:35

I am absolutely sure at some point in the near future England will again stand alone. There will be a spiritual component and there will be moments when the collective consciousness will gasp...But as before others will engage and those who watch will see what it's all about.

It is imperative that England holds.

K

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Interesting post K626.

I was wondering what would happen if the UK became a Republic?

The old blood and the woolsack are not without their charms.

K

majapahit
21st March 2011, 19:13
my opinion concerning the Windsors is this

never mind the 'logic' of the dark side of crazy

a family involved in matricide
.. should be in jail

all of them :clap2:

Champion the Wonderhorse
21st March 2011, 19:47
Hi K626,

I've been waiting for some information about this ever since I heard Rik Clay a very bright man who died at a very young age as soon as he reported it.
I haven't heard about it from anyone else as yet (probably because of what happened to Rik Clay).

The royal family are on the thrown as they claim to be descendants from the House of David, which has always amazed me why the British public never question this as it is obviously not from the biblical version. Whats your take on this?

I also heard that William will be accepted as a leader when there will be much chaos and despair around the world, then the people will be ready for him.

Also K626 what are your views about Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall as he also claims right to the throne, as some believe this to be legitimate.

Interesting about your comment that Charles is to train him. Are you saying the throne will pass directly to William?

K626
22nd March 2011, 23:14
Hi K626,

I've been waiting for some information about this ever since I heard Rik Clay a very bright man who died at a very young age as soon as he reported it.
I haven't heard about it from anyone else as yet (probably because of what happened to Rik Clay).

The royal family are on the thrown as they claim to be descendants from the House of David, which has always amazed me why the British public never question this as it is obviously not from the biblical version. Whats your take on this?

I also heard that William will be accepted as a leader when there will be much chaos and despair around the world, then the people will be ready for him.

Also K626 what are your views about Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall as he also claims right to the throne, as some believe this to be legitimate.

Interesting about your comment that Charles is to train him. Are you saying the throne will pass directly to William?

Some points.

Rik was special. But chance IS special. And the universal language is chance. People like you will find things others miss.

This is a straight up bloodline song and dance. Some under the great Owl at night and some under the gargoyles in the moonlight. But dancing is to magic what air is to fire.

At the highrest levels it is magic and the control and manifestation therein. There are two clear lines but one throne.

There is also a new timeline in the middle east and a leader is coming and out of the desert as we expected.

The American cabal have tried to hunt him dowm, first when he was a 12 year old in Irag during GW1 and many times later in Afg and Pakistan...But it is said he is of the moon and therefore invisible to his enemies for now...I see perhaps a chance for his decloaking and of course it will possibly Egypt. How apt.

The king of the East and the old testament will throw dowm the challenge to the bloodlines and the bastard cousins of the skull and bone and all that is at play may get reversed. Now we are at this moment in flux. There is a sound in the wind and but the trees are still.

The European thrown is prepared and the one who's mother was sacrificed has been prepared in the correct way.

We wait for the drift and the wax and wane of the new magic.

One will stand and soon.

K

majapahit
23rd March 2011, 00:30
There is also a new timeline in the middle east and a leader is coming and out of the desert as we expected.
.. now you got my attention

can't leave us with a cliffhanger :Cry:

tell us more :hat:

One will stand and soon.
I suggest this is Delphi speak
.. I'll be ready

K626
10th April 2011, 11:26
Prince William is rumoured to be planning a spirited arrival on horseback at Westminster Abbey for his wedding, while other members of the royal family and high-profile guests will taste humble pie as they are shuttled by minibus.

In a break from horse-drawn tradition, bride Catherine Middleton will arrive at Westminster Abbey on April 29 in a Rolls Royce, but a columnist for Britain's The Telegraph newspaper suggests the Prince's arrival could be more spectacular.

"William is going to arrive on a white horse with Guards officers past and present," one of the Prince's friends told The Telegraph.

"It is going to be quite an entrance."

In contrast senior members of the royal family including Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward and visiting heads of state are expected to arrive at Westminster Abbey in rented minibuses, in a move designed to cut costs and aid security.

The Queen and Prince Philip, along with Prince Charles and his wife Camilla will arrive by chauffeur-driven cars.

"The buses have been sorted and have been deemed the most appropriate form of transport," a royal courtier told The Mail on Sunday newspaper.

The buses will operate a shuttle service all morning to ensure all guests make it to the church on time.

"The buses are practical because they will help eliminate traffic on the morning as there won't be carriages and cars creating a backlog," the spokesman continued.

"Eliminating a fleet of the Queen's limos for guests will also keep the costs down."

K

andywight
10th April 2011, 18:56

.. should be in jail

Who really gives a s##t, I agree with majapahit, put them all in jail.

MariaDine
10th April 2011, 19:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf5esT95Glw&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Holograms.

Namasté

K626
10th April 2011, 19:21

.. should be in jail

Who really gives a s##t, I agree with majapahit, put them all in jail.

The white horse is significant and biblical in its context. It is also a kind of magic and hypnosis from the old school.

Interesting in this day and age that before the masses the use of icons and their subconscious power will probably go unnoticed and hence the success of the magical spell.

K

K626
10th April 2011, 19:42
Came across this site where it throws some light on Williams questionable heritage and makes a case for a Jewish Banking bloodline (The Goldsmith's of Frankfurt).

Interesting reading....

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2009/12/prince-william-is-jewish.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NE-72ZXux-g/SxVAWA1IlxI/AAAAAAAAL6A/2QJQRq3NQf4/s320/diana.jpg

mondaze
10th April 2011, 21:00
probably the most interesting thread on here k thank you!

majapahit
10th April 2011, 21:17
Came across this site where it throws some light on Williams questionable heritage and makes a case for a Jewish Banking bloodline (The Goldsmith's of Frankfurt)

.. the Royal Bloodline if the UK supposed to be part of 'the lost tribes'
.. they are, supposedly, from 'Israel'

(they tracked Elisabeth's bloodline. She is related to everybody and anything .. including Genghis Khan, Arab's, Jew's, Khazar's and probably a couple of lizards)

.. William, I read in some gossip thing online, had a late circumcision (like when he was 18 or 20 yr.)
.. because he wanted to belong to his richest of friend buddies? the City of London boys?

daddy when divorcing Diana, forked over All his money to her (60+ million pounds), like a real good boy ..
.. and then was ostensibly seen dining with Baron Rothschild
.. (who does NOT do that, in general)
.. which means this: 'show me the money .. and I have, no worry'

BTW
"The Goldsmith's of Frankfurt" will be related to the Rothschilds (and are, as I can remember) who started their business in the Juden Gasse (Alley of the Jews) of Frankfurt
.. and Frankfurt's Stock Exchange recently took over Wallstreet
.. and is the biggest stock exchange on the continent
.. now in direct competition with the City of London
.. now, what do we make of that ?

BTW
Kate Middleton's mother seems to be jewish - her maiden name
.. Tim Rifat (and he should know) says she 'is Rothschild'

off with their haeds

K626
10th April 2011, 21:22
Came across this site where it throws some light on Williams questionable heritage and makes a case for a Jewish Banking bloodline (The Goldsmith's of Frankfurt)

.. the Royal Bloodline if the UK supposed to be part of 'the lost tribes'
.. they are, supposedly, from 'Israel'

(they tracked Elisabeth's bloodline. She is related to everybody and anything .. including Genghis Khan, Arab's, Jew's, Khazar's and probably a couple of lizards)

.. William, I read in some gossip thing online, had a late circumcision (like when he was 18 or 20 yr.)
.. because he wanted to belong to his richest of friend buddies? the City of London boys?

daddy when divorcing Diana, forked over All his money to her (60+ million pounds), like a real good boy ..
.. and then was ostensibly seen dining with Baron Rothschild
.. (who does NOT do that, in general)
.. which means this: 'show me the money .. and I have, no worry'

BTW
"The Goldsmith's of Frankfurt" will be related to the Rothschilds (and are, as I can remember) who started their business in the Juden Gasse (Alley of the Jews) of Frankfurt
.. and Frankfurt's Stock Exchange recently took over Wallstreet
.. and is the biggest stock exchange on the continent
.. now in direct competition with the City of London
.. now, what do we make of that ?

BTW
Kate Middleton's mother seems to be jewish - her maiden name
.. Tim Rifat (and he should know) says she 'is Rothschild'

off with their haeds

Excellent post Maja and much food for thought.

I like you sense a lot of convergence.

Peace

K

Rocky_Shorz
10th April 2011, 21:47
anyone see the members of Bretton Woods?

World Leaders... (http://www.brettonwoods.org/members/)

mondaze
11th April 2011, 01:42
lost tribe of Dan perhaps?

gripreaper
11th April 2011, 04:32
OK, so the entire genome is mapped out and the royals are trying to bring a special blend back together to a pure essence?

That Diana was a purebred and her death was part of seasoning William for his eventual rule? So what is the significance of the Kate Middleton bloodline? And, does this marriage bring back the original purity and mix they are looking for as William is supposed to be the return of Camelot?

K626
11th April 2011, 21:41
OK, so the entire genome is mapped out and the royals are trying to bring a special blend back together to a pure essence?

That Diana was a purebred and her death was part of seasoning William for his eventual rule? So what is the significance of the Kate Middleton bloodline? And, does this marriage bring back the original purity and mix they are looking for as William is supposed to be the return of Camelot?

Strangely and just a cursory glance reveals...

Carol Elizabeth GOLDSMITH (Mother)
Ronald John James GOLDSMITH (Grandfather)

Will look into this a bit more.

cheers

K

DevilPigeon
11th April 2011, 22:32
-----

I'm not religious at all, or superstitious.... But would the 'white horse' - if it pans out that way - be symbolic at all...? I'm thinking 'revelations'...

K626
11th April 2011, 22:36
-----

I'm not religious at all, or superstitious.... But would the 'white horse' - if it pans out that way - be symbolic at all...? I'm thinking 'revelations'...

Think that's the main iconic value DP.

*Great username you have btw. ;)

cheers

K

DevilPigeon
12th April 2011, 06:08
-----

Be interesting to see how this develops......

And thanks, I like pigeons! lol :)

TimelessDimensions
12th April 2011, 07:22
"prince" william can go...

siggy
12th April 2011, 15:08
I am absolutely sure at some point in the near future England will again stand alone. There will be a spiritual component and there will be moments when the collective consciousness will gasp...But as before others will engage and those who watch will see what it's all about.

K

The way that UK has been engineered since Thatcher I'd be amazed if the UK was capable of standing alone.

There is now little community spirit in the UK (many don't even talk to their immediate neighbours let alone the wider community), the Unions have been systematically emasculated, we bow to EU authority, the government does whatever it wants against public wishes (look at how they reacted to the anti-iraq war marches), immigration issues have been engineered to breed mistrust & hatred, etc, etc, etc.

I hate being pessimistic but.....

And as for the bloodline issue, surely if they'd engineered the gene pool to such an extent they'd have done something about the buck-teeth, big ears and male pattern balding issues!
Sorry to be flipant here - I just couldn't resist :)

Siberia9
12th April 2011, 16:08
It seems that this mesg it writen so that only those that have an understanding may recognize it meaning, a dictionary will give no understanding of this. I would not look for good and evil in the war between the houses, a slave taken by a differant owner is still a slave. On the other HAND, what do I know... I'm just another piece in the game.

K626
12th April 2011, 21:22

K

The way that UK has been engineered since Thatcher I'd be amazed if the UK was capable of standing alone.

There is now little community spirit in the UK (many don't even talk to their immediate neighbours let alone the wider community), the Unions have been systematically emasculated, we bow to EU authority, the government does whatever it wants against public wishes (look at how they reacted to the anti-iraq war marches), immigration issues have been engineered to breed mistrust & hatred, etc, etc, etc.

I hate being pessimistic but.....

And as for the bloodline issue, surely if they'd engineered the gene pool to such an extent they'd have done something about the buck-teeth, big ears and male pattern balding issues!
Sorry to be flipant here - I just couldn't resist :)

Pessemism is just a defence mechanism, a pre-cursor to a fear of failiure.

Fail and fail again and then fail better.

love

K

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It seems that this mesg it writen so that only those that have an understanding may recognize it meaning, a dictionary will give no understanding of this. I would not look for good and evil in the war between the houses, a slave taken by a differant owner is still a slave. On the other HAND, what do I know... I'm just another piece in the game.

That is a good starting point...

love

K

Bryn ap Gwilym
12th April 2011, 21:47
For the record. The english so called royals are frauds, just as their alleged bloodline back to David & Solomon are part of the make believe script that folk keep on quoting as gospel over & over.
Far too many so called truth preachers use this incorrect version of history as their foundation of everything around them. Their foundations are based on a lie. In essence everything else they preach must also be a lie?

Suppressed & correct version.
Omri & his son Ahab are the correct kings of Israel. They were NOT Jews, but kings of the Omrides aka as the Kymry, Khumree etc & todays Cymry (Welsh).
There were other kingdoms also linked to Omri for it was a multicultural & advanced society. These kingdoms all had their own unique ID, but all answered to Omri.

The so called jews only came into being a 1000 yrs ago. They have stolen the Omrides timeline, history, culture etc.
Judah was in the far south & only consisted of about 19 small tribes/sheep farmers.
Judaism is a religion & NOT a race of people.

Hence the english royal bloodline is false & nothing but a lie.

The original Royal Cymry bloodline is alive and well, but remains in the background until....

Sorce:
Myself
Behistun rock
Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser III
Mesha Stele
Hu Gadarn
ROYAL INSCRIPTION OF SARGON II OF ASSYRIA
Tombstone of Darius
Migration of the Cymry
Shlomo Sand
Norman Finkelstein
etc etc etc.

Seeing the report is by the beeb it is bias & leaves out the fact that the real bloodline watches on.
Protests in Cymru over 5 days while the world watches the charade
Royal wedding alternative option at Machynlleth
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/midwales/hi/people_and_places/newsid_9403000/9403646.stm

K626
12th April 2011, 21:54
For the record. The english so called royals are frauds, just as their alleged bloodline back to David & Solomon are part of the make believe script that folk keep on quoting as gospel over & over.
Far too many so called truth preachers use this incorrect version of history as their foundation of everything around them. Their foundations are based on a lie. In essence everything else they preach must also be a lie?

Suppressed & correct version.
Omri & his son Ahab are the correct kings of Israel. They were NOT Jews, but kings of the Omrides aka as the Kymry, Khumree etc & todays Cymry (Welsh).
There were other kingdoms also linked to Omri for it was a multicultural & advanced society. These kingdoms all had their own unique ID, but all answered to Omri.

The so called jews only came into being a 1000 yrs ago. They have stolen the Omrides timeline, history, culture etc.
Judah was in the far south & only consisted of about 19 small tribes/sheep farmers.
Judaism is a religion & NOT a race of people.

Hence the english royal bloodline is false & nothing but a lie.

The original Royal Cymry bloodline is alive and well, but remains in the background until....

Sorce:
Myself
Behistun rock
Mesha Stele
Hu Gadarn
Tombstone of Darius
Migration of the Cymry
etc etc etc.

Seeing the report is by the beeb it is bias & leaves out the fact that the real bloodline watches on.
Protests in Cymru over 5 days while the world watches the charade
Royal wedding alternative option at Machynlleth
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/midwales/hi/people_and_places/newsid_9403000/9403646.stm

I wish you would talk more about these things Bryn, I feel it is really from the heart and a strong wisdom.

Peace

K

Bryn ap Gwilym
13th April 2011, 11:40
K626 Hi.

I have tried talking about this for a few years including on 5 forums. I have had three computers cracked & all data copied by [unknowns]. All data is then archived & locked out so I can not access it. Threats & blackmail follow the attacks.

99.9% folk are not interested, in fact they get verbally abusive for everything they have been taught from a baby is a lie. Truth seekers who are ironically seaching for answers are far worse, for they have been re-brainwashed by so called truth preaches. They can not eccept that most if not all truth seeking sites are all based on & a lie which they then continue to promote as fact.

Why isn't the likes of Alan Wilson & Baram Blackette ever interviewed by truth promoting sites etc?

You only have to look at the lack of feedback to my last comment to give you an idea that truth seekers are so far from wanting to know the truth.

My conclusion is now that folk just want to hear all the nice fluffy bits that will fit in nicely into their new *I'm Awake* bubble.
Dress-up is the game.

Lettherebelight
13th April 2011, 12:40
@Bryn Ap Gwilym,

I for one, am very interested in the historical lineage of which you speak. I fully agree that the present monarchy and their supposed connection is a delusion of grandeur. One of the greatest jokes of our time is how they refer to the next king as 'the Prince of Wales'. Lol!! It would be hilarious if it wasn't so aggravating.

Unfortunately, the truth of the situation is perhaps one of the most tightly locked up secrets of the modern world. It's no wonder that half truths and misconceptions prevail. Do not despair!

There are those that want to know...perhaps a thread dedicated to the real story would be a good idea? Anyone else who agrees can put their thanks here.

Thanks, BaG...hang in there, we know we've got a lot to learn.

mondaze
13th April 2011, 19:30
I think you may well be on to something Bryn, a good question to ask is why is the next in line always made the Prince of Wales? is it about seeking legitimacy?

seko
13th April 2011, 21:31
The original Royal Cymry bloodline is alive and well, but remains in the background until..........

Please continue with what you were saying......some of us are listening.

Bryn ap Gwilym
15th April 2011, 01:11
The Cymry are the only ones who have a royal birthright to become King or Queen. Hence Cymru is in fact a Kingdom, all other nations must go through the Coronation process with their man of cloth while sat on the Stone of Scone / Jacob's Pillow. By using the "prince of Wales" title they are therefore bypassing the stone. Why? The stone was taken back a good while ago & a fake is in its place.

The single & 2x Double golden lion flag represents the royal houses, but fraudulent families also fly this flag.

The counties & houses of Gwynedd & Dyfed fly the golden lion which is the correct national flag of Cymru also. The english govt & Co have fooled folk into believing the the Y Ddraig Goch - The Red Dragon is the nations flag.

Have a look at the flags of countries around the world including houses / families & you will see the golden lion. Like I mentioned "fraudulent families also fly this flag", but most are of Cymry descent.
Two of the houses I have mentioned above, some others scattered around the world include (anglicised);

Morgan (JP Morgan)
Phelps
Prichard
Collins
Llewellyn (Not anglicised)
Gruffydd (Not anglicised)
Gryffydd (Not anglicised)
Rhys - verious spellings
Tewdwr (Not anglicised)
hywel (Not anglicised) aka Howells
Williams
Adams
Phillips
Vaughan (Not anglicised) (V=f)
etc Including many foreign names including in China.

Most of the above houses & families can be found in America, New Zealand, Australia & are branched From Houses of Gwynedd, Dyfed & Morgan & are very very much alive.

Other important familes linked to the above houses & other are not for the public domain.

Some of you may be asking, are the Cymry in fact the Illuminati? I will leave you ponder on that thought & enjoy your research.

To go further back research The first race, the Zep Tepi, the watchers & the Builders.

Cymraeg holds so many answers that curtain ptp are trying to erase. Its not widely know that the copper scrolls are written in Coelbren (ancient Cymraeg) & NOT Hebrew, stange as it sounds but the english govt dismisses Coelbren as a 17th fraud (another story in itself) even though its found on Greek temples, in America, Spain, Italy, Africa, New Zealand etc & Julius Caesar also recorded the use of the language.
What the Cymry & their language is still going through while the world plays dress-up. This is from yesterday. Petty you may say, but is a daily thing that has been going on for over 800 yrs.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-13080586

Note: I suggest if folk really want to know the truth, then the only way this will be possible is to study languages, for english translation is so far from the truth its laughble.

DevilPigeon
15th April 2011, 01:48
-----

Hi Bryn

Fascinating, truly. I don't know why & I can't explain it, but I've always had a soft spot for Wales. I love hearing the language. 3 of my favourite bands are Welsh (Stereophonics, Manics, Super Furry Animals).

Do you have any books that you could recommend at all relating to the history of Wales, and its' language?

Also, not wishing to be disrespectful at all, do you see any parallels between the Welsh & the Elves in Lord of the Rings...? That may sound silly, but I think a lot of what we class as fiction draws a lot of inspiration from reality. If I recall correctly, the Elves were basically portrayed as one of the earliest races, and had a lot of magical/mythological qualities.... The language seems quite similar too, the spellings/formation of words etc...

charlesfrith
15th April 2011, 02:10
Thanks for that video. Interesting that the 2012 olympics logo spells zion .

charlesfrith
15th April 2011, 02:17
Excellent information. Thank you.

witchy1
15th April 2011, 08:17
You only have to look at the lack of feedback to my last comment to give you an idea that truth seekers are so far from wanting to know the truth.

Hi Bryn, thank you for your posts. Perhaps this is not the best place for your comments - no-one really cares too much about this topic, so perhaps wont get the foot traffic your post deserves. I would love to see a genealogy map of the Welsh nobility (for lack of a better word) Perhaps a thread of its own would generate the attention this topic deserves? I beleive that most people here are definately after the truth, to highlight the darkness and expose the lies. Your words are important to us all.

I for one am most interested and will do research as you suggest. However there is no guarantee that the conclusions that we obtain are any where near the truth because there is so much disinformation out there. How often do we think we get it only to find its been debunked before - it is very frustrating and a waste of precious time. That is why we need to rely on people who do have the knowledge and are willing to share it or at least support conclusions

To learn a new language is perhaps not practical for most people mainly due to time pressures. (as much as we would like to) Even if you had the time to devote to such an endevour, where are the correct texts for translating. I do agree that you need to know the language to obtain accurate interpretations tho. I wonder how many texts have had poetic license applied in translation, many I would imagine.

Anyway, just thought I would pop in to provide you support. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the reaction to your knowledge that you may be willing to share. I have to admit there is something that rings right about the word Omri. Dont know why - just seems right.

Regards
Witchy

siggy
15th April 2011, 09:09
Note: I suggest if folk really want to know the truth, then the only way this will be possible is to study languages, for english translation is so far from the truth its laughble.

You can learn Welsh for free here:
http://www.saysomethinginwelsh.com/home/

It blows my mind that we have an ancient culture & language within the UK and I wasn't really aware of it until just recently.
Why do we learn French / Spanish / German at school in the UK and not Welsh? I suppose we holiday & do business more there!?!?
But hasn't Welsh fought back (since Welsh speakers had to go to Patagonia to keep the language alive) and is now fighting fit in Wales?

Oh dear, I've taken this thread way off topic. The previous suggestion of starting a new thread might be worth doing.

Bryn ap Gwilym
15th April 2011, 09:31
-----

Hi Bryn

Fascinating, truly. I don't know why & I can't explain it, but I've always had a soft spot for Wales. I love hearing the language. 3 of my favourite bands are Welsh (Stereophonics, Manics, Super Furry Animals).

Do you have any books that you could recommend at all relating to the history of Wales, and its' language?

Also, not wishing to be disrespectful at all, do you see any parallels between the Welsh & the Elves in Lord of the Rings...? That may sound silly, but I think a lot of what we class as fiction draws a lot of inspiration from reality. If I recall correctly, the Elves were basically portrayed as one of the earliest races, and had a lot of magical/mythological qualities.... The language seems quite similar too, the spellings/formation of words etc...

Ah someone has noticed.

JRR Tolkien dedicated his life in the study of the Cymry & learning their languge to a very high standard. From faeries, Ents - Battle of the Trees - Cad Goddeu, Giants, Dwarfs with their Giant underdround city. This cave system is not on any map but can be found at Plas Cefn in north Cymru dating back they reckon at least 150 thousand yrs.
A lot of Cymry written history was & still is disguised in English translation as childrens tales hence, The Four Branches of the Mabinogi aka The Mabinogion.

There are not many books in English for the [English [other]] PTB monitor all that goes into print as Alan Wilson & Baram Blackette have found out the hard way.

The above underlined all have English works including references & translations back to my first comment hence;
Behistun rock
Mesha Stele
Hu Gadarn
Tombstone of Darius
Migration of the Cymry
Shlomo Sand
Norman Finkelstein

Funny enough replace the jews from the bible with the Cymry & you will have loads of books.

Also a good read but with a few errors in is - Celts and Druids, Who Where They? by E.A.Holmes

Most MS ~ refernces in Museums relate to Cymry history.

Again I cannot stress enough that folk wanting to know the truth must learn another language (http://www.saysomethinginwelsh.com/home/)other than English.

Warning:
By going down this road you will find that every religion is ripped apart and this in itself can be soul destroying for those who have been brainwashed into believing all the know about god & the Israelites.
By going down this road will also dismantle most if not all truth seeking forums & the so called preaches of the truth. Most comments on all threads will fall flat on their faces for they are all based on a lie.

The chances are that something will if it already hasn't happened will trigger off the xenophobia mentality in folk. Much easier to play drees-up.

You have now got enough material to keep you going for many a year.

Edit to the mods:
Please feel free to place my comments elsewhere for they are now steaming off topic, even though indirectly it is revent to the title. If it warrants its own thread is other matter, for there is now enough info here to keep folk going for years without the need for further comments until they have learned all infront of them.

For those who believe that folk have not got enough time to study another language or all the meterial for themselves does not wash with me anymore, as I have heard all before. I have given far to much as it is on the plate (please understand other cultures / organisation's) . Folk spend so much time trawling the web for junk, when this time could be used constructively. I have posted a language link & so has siggy (diolch yn fawr), all is needed is half an hour a day of your time.
Yes there is much disinformation on the web, one only has to look on here to see that.
Most references I have placed in my comments are from actual archaeological hard evidence that folk can see with their own eyes. Others are private & not so easily to access for they are jealously guarded for a very good reason.
Folk need to go to museums, field study & visit private collectors for you will not find it on the web.

Note:
I'm only giving this info for folk have been asking me for a good while but I have been putting it off. Why? After so many previous attempts have resulted in silence from folk & personal attacks, I have come to the conclusion that folk are just not ready & maybe never will be(several peers forewarned me of this, but I thought I knew better).

I aso find it strange why no one comments on my signature & my avatar. Maybe folk are really that blind that they do not see - Fnord ;)

I apologise if I ever sound negative or abrupt for that is not my intention. Its more to do with my own personal battle for a huge part of me want's to tell all while the other part believes I have said far too much.

Lettherebelight
15th April 2011, 09:41
I am visiting North Wales at the end of this month, so I will certainly attempt to learn what I can in Welsh (thanks for the above link, siggy), although I think the ancient version might be necessary for the kind of research that Bryn ap Gwilym does...

Thank you, Bryn, for giving us a few trails to follow. For people who are interested in a real historical account, rather than the tunnel-vision version offered in the Bible, the references made by Bryn are good places to start. Even though they're in english, we can still come closer to a true understanding...

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Omri

I get the feeling this is just the tip of an iceberg. Very exciting stuff, and yes...Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett...30 years of research must not be neglected and forgotten!

I most heartily agree that Bill Ryan needs to interview these men while we still have the opportunity!

Visit this site.
http://kingarthurslegacy.com/

modwiz
15th April 2011, 10:09
-----

Hi Bryn

Ah someone has noticed.

JRR Tolkien dedicated his life in the study of the Cymry & learning their languge to a very high standard. From faeries, Ents - Battle of the Trees - Cad Goddeu, Giants, Dwarfs with their Giant underdround city. This cave system is not on any map but can be found at Plas Cefn in north Cymru dating back they reckon at least 150 thousand yrs.
A lot of Cymry written history was & still is disguised in English translation as childrens tales hence, The Four Branches of the Mabinogi aka The Mabinogion.

There are not many books in English for the [English [other]] PTB monitor all that goes into print as Alan Wilson & Baram Blackette have found out the hard way.

The above underlined all have English works including references & translations back to my first comment hence;
Behistun rock
Mesha Stele
Hu Gadarn
Tombstone of Darius
Migration of the Cymry
Shlomo Sand
Norman Finkelstein

Funny enough replace the jews from the bible with the Cymry & you will have loads of books.

Also a good read but with a few errors in is - Celts and Druids, Who Where They? by E.A.Holmes

Most MS ~ refernces in Museums relate to Cymry history.

Again I cannot stress enough that folk wanting to know the truth must learn another language (http://www.saysomethinginwelsh.com/home/)other than English.

Warning:
By going down this road you will find that every religion is ripped apart and this in itself can be soul destroying for those who have been brainwashed into believing all the know about god & the Israelites.
By going down this road will also dismantle most if not all truth seeking forums & the so called preaches of the truth. Most comments on all threads will fall flat on their faces for they are all based on a lie.

The chances are that something will if it already hasn't happened will trigger off the xenophobia mentality in folk. Much easier to play drees-up.

You have now got enough material to keep you going for many a year.

For what it is worth, I am a Williams. Maternal line is Saracen.
3 sat at the Round Table.

Lettherebelight
15th April 2011, 10:23
Now we're starting to uncover some stones...

kYwYiZ8FY-I&feature=related

Bryn ap Gwilym
15th April 2011, 10:46
modwiz

Hi.
Therefore your name williams is linked to Owain Glyndŵr.

No easy way of saying this but:

As for the round table bit, sorry but absolute rubbish. You are latching onto the English romantic 12th century make believe. Please read my comments all again. Folk need to study & drop the dress-up

modwiz
15th April 2011, 10:58
modwiz

Hi.
Therefore your name williams is linked to Owain Glyndŵr.

No easy way of saying this but:

As for the round table bit, sorry but absolute rubbish. You are latching onto the English romantic 12th century make believe. Please read my comments all again. Folk need to study & drop the dress-up

I welcome any and all historic updates. I am more than glad to throw out the rubbish. Consider such notions unlatched. Thank you.

I just took my first Welsh (online, thanks Siggy) lesson. Since it was spoken only I will not attempt any spelling. That is for later learning.

ace
15th April 2011, 11:33
Bucheddais i mewn gwrymiau achos 5 blynedd. 'm ab bucheddau i mewn gwrymiau.

ey counseled

Ace

Lettherebelight
15th April 2011, 11:38
I offer this, courtesy of lucylastik60.
Part 1 of 10, lengthy and sometimes cloaked with accent, nevertheless an extremely informative lecture well-worth ear-marking for when one has time for studying.

Question for Bryn, would you concur with everything Alan relates?

S5vxEW-dRUs

DevilPigeon
15th April 2011, 11:51
-----

Just started watching these.... Interesting to hear the number '33' come up on part 1 (approx 3 mins in), relating to the number of provinces that Diocletian (sp?) ruled over........?

Bryn ap Gwilym
15th April 2011, 12:03
Hi
Short answer is Yes.

I take my hat off to Alan & Baram. Two brave & clued up people who get attacked from all angles.
As far as I know & I could be wrong for I don't follow his ever move, but apart from Edge Media & the odd interview in the US/Canada? no other truth seeking site, production, preacher mentions him. Why is this?
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Speed is of the essence, for Alan is no spring chicken.

siggy
15th April 2011, 12:07
I just took my first Welsh (online, thanks Siggy) lesson. Since it was spoken only I will not attempt any spelling. That is for later learning.

I'm glad I could be of some use in providing the link to the free Welsh lessons - I got to lesson 10 and then got lax and haven't done any for a few months [Bad Toad!], so I'll have to go back over some old lessons to get back into it. Plus, not being immersed in the language, day to day, makes learning hard.

The lessons are great but I feel concentrate on the different tenses too early, rather than vocab. But what do I know :)
Also, because its conversational learning, you don't learn any of the spelling (although there are resources on the site that give you this).

I'm an 'Englishman' - whatever that means - by the way, no Welsh that I know of in my bloodline, but the age of the language fascinates me (as well as being an ancient culture that I've never been taught about).

Fred259
15th April 2011, 12:08

It’s not William you need to worry about it’s his father.

What’s this handy pandy shenanigans – Watch this man girls..

w1ndmill
15th April 2011, 13:34
HJ have you read some of Icke's work hon or seen some of his vids. He goes through a lot on this love.

I'm not refuting what David (love David to bits btw) has to say about Princess Diana's death but Annie Machon, author of Spies Lies and Whistleblowers has said (there's a clip of it on You Tube somewhere) that Princess Diana was about to reveal her intention to start campaigning on behalf of the Palestinians, which was another reason for her downfall. I'm sure there are many more would-be reasons too, which is why we'll never really get to the bottom of it, unless somebody makes a confession....

John Parslow
15th April 2011, 14:05
Hello Bryn

Many thanks for your exceedingly interesting posts. Since I have moved and now live in Cornwall, I have noticed many similarities between the language spoken here and Welsh (my wife’s father was Welsh) is it possible that way back in time the Cornish and the Welsh spoke the same or similar language? And is it possible that they were once all part of the same peoples? Your comments would be very much appreciated - and thank you for the history lesson …

Best regards to you. JP :cool:

Lettherebelight
15th April 2011, 14:14
@Bryn ap Gwilym,

We are very interested in your name and avatar, we're just being overly polite!

Son of Gwilym, is that an inverted fleur-de-lis of feathers I see before me?

Our question...who is the real Prince of Wales?

jasonzwsa
15th April 2011, 14:20
Removal of posts

Lettherebelight
15th April 2011, 15:42
Let's find out who some people in Wales will be celebrating on the day of the big wedding..

http://americymru.net/main/sharing/share?id=2111712%253ABlogPost%253A169488

K626
15th April 2011, 15:43
Ive heard this before, Google Rik Clay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR5NNo1AB9g
Thank-you for Rik Clay never heard about him before

I can't speak highly enough of Rik.

cheers

K

Bryn ap Gwilym
15th April 2011, 16:16
John Parslow
Hi. Glad they are of interest to you.

Hello Bryn
Many thanks for your exceedingly interesting posts. Since I have moved and now live in Cornwall, I have noticed many similarities between the language spoken here and Welsh (my wife’s father was Welsh) is it possible that way back in time the Cornish and the Welsh spoke the same or similar language? And is it possible that they were once all part of the same peoples? Your comments would be very much appreciated - and thank you for the history lesson …

Best regards to you. JP

The info on this site will answer your qustions bette than I could.
Basque-ing in Welsh DNA (http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/tm_headline=-most-of-the-gene-pool-of-the-british-isles-is-very-ancient--it-has-nothing-to-do-with-celts-or-anglo-saxons--------&method=full&objectid=18479183&siteid=50082-name_page.html)
If no one has yet had the chance to read;
Celts and Druids, Who Were they? by E.A. Holmes
You may notice a discrepancy in the timeline & location from the above link to my comments. Please read the above book for full explaination. All will become clear

Anna
15th April 2011, 17:38
Ha Bryn,

Thank you for your information and I am happy to meet Welsh people on this forum.
I have lived with my husband on the Gower, near Pennard Castle, for 2 years and fell in love with Wales.
Beautiful countryside, warm and great spirited people, always fighting off the English whenever they can.
Reluctantly, but I did take the only job I could get which was cleaning houses of English families.

It has been the most natural living with the seasons and safest period in my life.
We could go away for the weekend and leave the gate open, only the wild horses would come in.

Your information opens an whole other world and I am listening to Alan Wilson.

hug from Anna

John Parslow
15th April 2011, 18:27
Hello again Bryn

The info on this site will answer your qustions bette than I could.
Basque-ing in Welsh DNA
If no one has yet had the chance to read;
Celts and Druids, Who Were they? by E.A. Holmes
You may notice a discrepancy in the timeline & location from the above link to my comments. Please read the above book for full explaination. All will become clear

Thank you very much for the link - much more interesting than anticipated ...

Once again my grateful thanks. JP :cool:

jasonzwsa
16th April 2011, 14:44
Removal of posts

K626
16th April 2011, 15:50
Princess Diana said of her son, the future King of England, just before her untimely death in 1997. She said "I believe Wills can rebuild Camelot, and I will be his Merlin. Together, we will return to the chivalry, pageantry, and the Glory that was King Arthur's Court."

"Princess Diana talking to Prince William about the loss of her title Her Royal Highness: She turned to William in her distress. She (Princess Diana) told me how he had sat with her one night when she was upset over the loss of HRH, put his arms around her and said: Don't worry, Mummy. I will give it back to you one day when I am king."
— Paul Burrell

K

siggy
16th April 2011, 20:48
Beautiful countryside, warm and great spirited people, always fighting off the English whenever they can.
Reluctantly, but I did take the only job I could get which was cleaning houses of English families.

English bashing does my head in. The British Empire has a lot to answer for (and I think there was Welsh and Scotts and Irish regiments in it's armies, but I might be wrong!?!?!?)
I certainly hope all english aren't considered bad or to be despised, As an englishman I've never wished or done harm to anyone!

To my mind the 'English' everyone hates all sit somewhere in Westminister or the City of London (and some might be Welsh, Scotts or Irish).
As an englishman I don't like them too much either!

Darla Ken Pearce
16th April 2011, 22:18
This royalty question is interesting for all of us, but what is it all about ~ really? As we enter the New Age of Aquarius, there will be no need for Messiahs, Royalty, Saviors of any kind ~ as we each and every one ~ who is able to achieve Christ Consciousness will become the Masters, in a New Golden Age being born on Earth now and leading us into Ascension. While, we may have forgotten we were Masters prior to coming to Earth and we are assured we can step into our own light and higher power as we Ascend along with the Earth into the 5th Dimension and beyond. There are no limits except those we choose to place upon our own hearts and spirits.

If we deem it useful to have Kings and Queens which is highly doubtful concerning where it's gotten us ~ and how abused the people under this system of world leadership has become. There is even more to consider in this instance. I attach this paper for your consideration. I have no idea where it came from ~ It's possible that I got it here on Avalon ~ I do not remember how it came to me at all. I am always downloading information to read during months of heavy winter and snow in Idaho, to read later and this is just another piece I was happy to find among my collection of possible things of value for later. It's a new perspective on the same old arguments and it gives us another thing to consider concerning, the Star of Bethlehem, Christ, Royalty, and other matters. It will serve to at least perk your interest up, but then, again, perhaps not ~ not my call. Just in the spirit of sharing. Much love! xoxox

Fred259
16th April 2011, 22:52

English bashing does my head in. The British Empire has a lot to answer for (and I think there was Welsh and Scotts and Irish regiments in it's armies, but I might be wrong!?!?!?)
I certainly hope all english aren't considered bad or to be despised, As an englishman I've never wished or done harm to anyone!

To my mind the 'English' everyone hates all sit somewhere in Westminister or the City of London (and some might be Welsh, Scotts or Irish).
As an englishman I don't like them too much either!
Indeed Siggy,

This will make you feel better....

Here is a “Song of Patriotic Prejudice” for our friends South of Hadrian’s Wall.....it’s very good.

This was performed in the early sixties and so it’s not politically correct…I don’t think you will be offended by it however….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vh-wEXvdW8

siggy
17th April 2011, 12:43
Indeed Siggy,

This will make you feel better....

Here is a “Song of Patriotic Prejudice” for our friends South of Hadrian’s Wall.....it’s very good.

This was performed in the early sixties and so it’s not politically correct…I don’t think you will be offended by it however….

Loved it. I laughed out load and, being english, I was of course drinking tea & so nearly drowned :)

Anna
17th April 2011, 17:23
No worries Siggy, no bashing here, I was happily married to an Englishman!

jackovesk
17th April 2011, 17:58
If William is supposedly one of the good Royals?

He won't mind if Australia becomes a Republic then will he!

Happy Days :dance:

K626
30th April 2011, 12:30
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royalwedding/3551509/Tourist-films-UFO-hovering-over-Westminster-Abbey-site-of-Royal-Wedding.html

cheers

K

Lord Sidious
30th April 2011, 12:49

You think that will make a difference?
The bankers are the ones who run this corporation, not the parliament and not the monarch.

K626
30th April 2011, 19:30

The bankers are the ones who run this corporation, not the parliament and not the monarch.

....and we're talking the old European bloodline bankers at that.

K

Lettherebelight
30th April 2011, 20:38
Alex Jones is having a rant, but tells like it is:

-I3l7wYmUyU

But they looked so nice at the church yesterday! I thought it was very odd that President Obama and his wife were not invited to the wedding. :suspicious:

dmarie
30th April 2011, 21:09

http://www.whoownstheworld.com/about-the-book/largest-landowner/

"Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface.

She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc.

The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx).

This makes her the richest individual on earth. However, there is no way easily to value her real estate. There is no current market in the land of entire countries. At a rough estimate of $5,000 an acre, and based on the sale of Alaska to the USA by the Tsar, and of Louisiana to the USA by France, the Queen’s land holding is worth a notional $33,000,000,000,000 (Thirty three trillion dollars or about £17,600,000,000,000). Her holding is based on the laws of the countries she owns and her land title is valid in all the countries she owns. Her main holdings are Canada, the 2nd largest country on earth, with 2,467 million acres, Australia, the 7th largest country on earth with 1,900 million acres, the Papua New Guinea with114 million acres, New Zealand with 66 million acres and the UK with 60 million acres."

I think they run and own a lot more than many believe...

K626
1st May 2011, 18:35
Don't forget Crown Properties and its ownership of mineral rights, espeacially places with a lot of Uranium. When some African countries gained independance part of the deal was that Crown porperties would remain maj shareholders in the newly formed mining enterprises so the Queen could keep a large share and profits of the assets.

iirc Manhattan Island (the land) is still owned by the Queen. (someone can check this maybe)...

cheers

K

Seikou-Kishi
1st May 2011, 18:51
Alex Jones is having a rant, but tells like it is:

-I3l7wYmUyU

But they looked so nice at the church yesterday! I thought it was very odd that President Obama and his wife were not invited to the wedding. :suspicious:

Why would Obama be invited? Maybe, if the person getting married was the head of state, i.e., if Prince William had been king, but he isn't. The wedding was not a state occassion. Considering that not even all living British Prime Ministers were invited, there's no reason to assume why a foreign head of state should be invited. During the marriage of Lady Diana Spencer to the Prince of Wales, Reagan and his wife were invited, but as it was the marriage of a prince of Wales, and not the son of a prince of Wales, it was a state occasion and therefore other heads of states were invited.

And according to a poll at the DailyMail website (so take it with a pinch of salt) 70% of the British public think it was right that Obama wasn't invited.