PDA

View Full Version : Your Reality

HORIZONS
15th April 2010, 18:21
In what ways within your daily life does what you understand as Reality have an effect in/on your overall lifestyle? How does what you study, learn and become aware of impact your life, and that of your family and relationships?

Teakai
17th April 2010, 03:44
Hi Horizons.

I don't quite understand what it is you're asking.

I think at a basic level my answer would be my life. My life today is the result of my thinking.
The theory that there are numerous possibilties that could take place all depending on the decision you choose to make, only shows you the decision you chose, you don't know the other options because you didn't make the other choice/s.

Is that making sense?

HORIZONS
17th April 2010, 13:57
Hi Horizons.

I don't quite understand what it is you're asking.

I think at a basic level my answer would be my life. My life today is the result of my thinking.
The theory that there are numerous possibilties that could take place all depending on the decision you choose to make, only shows you the decision you chose, you don't know the other options because you didn't make the other choice/s.

Is that making sense?

I will respond more to this question more when I can, but I have been extremely busy on the farm right now and have had little time for the forum.

But I will say: I made this thread b/c I was asked this question and it caused me to do some deep reflecting into my life, and I thought I would share that possibility with others.
For example -- the reason I live and work on a farm has everything to do with my understanding of "truth reality". I have a deep desire to become as self-sufficient as possible b/c of all the things I have learned and become aware of in the last couple of years. I am now doing things I would have never done otherwise had it not been for my studies and searching for our "true reality" so to speak. I thought I would list the things that I have changed in my life since I started becoming aware, but I am finding the list is very long and is ongoing even as I become more aware. This has been a very positive exercise for me - and I see there is no limit ~ ceiling unlimited.

Peace of Mind
17th April 2010, 15:31
Hi guys,
as for me… I’ve become more in tune to cause and affect. What I want out of life…. my desires, needs and lessons, all came thru intent...

So, I live and learn. I also don’t mind assisting others in their awakening. Besides, everyday we all learn…I’ll probably be a bit worry on the day I didn’t learn something new…

I’ve learned that fear is only an indication of a lesson, and refusing to explore it, learn from it will possibly cause roadblocks in life. Others may attempt to bring fear into your life…you have the power to deal with it in any way you choose, just vision your preferred end result and apply faith. There’s nothing to be afraid of. Any and Everything is possible. One’s life can only be in dire circumstances because images of these circumstances were in his/her focus. Harm comes when you allow it; hard times exist because we involuntarily permit them to. An art the elites are well skilled in…

I agree that everyone should learn how to farm, I garden a bit mysef. I Also learned how to make shelter and fire when I was a young teen...used to camp and go on 15 mile, and overnight hikes in the Catskill mountains, NY. nothing big, just to get some experience in nature.

The media outlets, laws/rules, political correctness, our civilization codes of conduct subliminally suppresses our love and nurtures our ineptness...we are the second coming, we just need to realize it.

Peace

Steven
18th April 2010, 17:57
That is certainly a deep interrogation. My understanding is that all realities comes from the Spirit, the spiritual realm. Where consciousnesses are interacting in a sea of living energy, shaping in its extensions, like a root draws the energy to shape a leave, all manifested realities like our human experience here on Earth. The effect of this perspective or 'understanding' is that life in this form is not ultimate, but rather a gift, an opportunity to learn and to evolve.

Death isn't the end. My children and parents are my brothers and sisters. I am as worthy as anyone else in existence and I don't stand above anyone else. We are One, making the whole a single being at the same time of having my own personality interacting with a myriad of other beings like me in a Creation without boundaries. I affect the whole and the whole affects me. I am responsible for what I become and cast around. There is a 'divine order' governed by 'laws and principles'. Knowing and living by them truly brings about more awareness and freedom in one's life.

The effects in my life are certainly deep and powerful. Of course, its a challenge to be here, now. It is quite fine and useful this way. I hoped the best for Humanity and planet Earth, I know our future is made of more awareness...

Namaste, Steven

lightblue
18th April 2010, 20:55
more and more often i am experiencing beautiful random acts of pure kindness ... by perfect strangers …people i’ve not seen before and who i feel wouldn’t be doing this for any reason except for kindness’s sake alone.. i am thrilled about these and normally accept them with gratitude…

i completely mishandled a very recent instance..…an elderly lady was handing out to me her “spare” umbrella as she was making her excuses for stopping me inside the shop we both were…so my hair does not get wet in the rain once i got out - she was saying.. i could not hear her speak as clearly at first as i had my head phones on...she can’t have seen that and her smile fizzled out by the time i was able to respond… she can’t have known i had no umbrella on me either..i did wish I had it…anyway i did not take an offered gift under some stupid pretenses....
i’m still kicking myself over this .hoping to get a chance to see this lady again… so i can remedy her disappointment…i might do . :unsure:

i get reminded of the qualities of affection - such as happiness and sadness l

Victoria Tintagel
18th April 2010, 21:31
Hallo Horizons, this is an interesting question, you posted here! How, by example, has the knowledge in Project Camelot/Avalon interviews affected me? Well, I must say I've been through all kinds of phases and emotions, since I started to delve into this material, oktober 2009.
I started translating this material too, so that's very close contact. I've been through a phase that I was amazed and thrilled at what I found and wanted to wake up everybody around me, to be able to cross the threshold to a more balanced and natural life as soon as possible. I shared lots of the stuff and it occupied me during the day at my work and outdoors, with other people.
I began to feel alienated from the fysical world and other people, started to view the outside world as mere illusion and hypnosis. That didn't make me feel good at all ) : and I began to realise that I had an aspect of denial in this attitude, some wish of not wanting to be here at all, in this mess (judgemental!) So I had to look myself right in the face and said "Okay, so this is the truth about myself, I have to deal with this dark side of myself, some unfinished issues and family patterns" I took a break from all this material and the translation work, to give myself a chance to place my feet firmly on the Earth again, in acceptance and the beauty of springtime. I really lost myself somewhat a while ago. So, that's how it has affected my life and I made a decision to keep love, acceptance, gratitude, joy for life, beauty and quietude close to my heart, in my eyes, ears and hands. Less control on the outcome, but enjoying this journey.....enjoy!

greybeard
18th April 2010, 21:45
more and more often i am experiencing beautiful random acts of pure kindness ... by perfect strangers …people i’ve not seen before and who i feel wouldn’t be doing this for any reason except for kindness’s sake alone.
i’m still kicking myself over this instance .hoping to get a chance to see this lady again… so i can remedy her disappointment…i might do . :unsure:

i get reminded the qualities of affection such as happiness and sadness l :cry:

Hi lightblue
You create your own reality, in that which you give out comes back to you, not necessarily from those you express love and kindness to.
As you progress spiritually the faster your own actions come back to you.
You will see a range of actions so that you can choose your response.
I wouldn't kick your self for on some level the lady will know you appreciated her kindness and of course it will come back to her, if not from you, from some other source.

There are no accidents in the Universe, no act or thought of kindness goes un noticed.
It works both ways of course.
There are consequences for every action so those who seem to get off scott free from less than kind acts get their comeuppance at some point in time, everything is self regulating but it takes time. Thats karma for you.
Chris

lightblue
18th April 2010, 22:01
thanks for you response gray, yes i know of that wisdom ..it's not one size fits all. ;)